NATION

PASSWORD

[Sunalaya Only][IC]"A nice dinner"

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Lindenholt
Minister

Founded: Oct 11, 2012
Ex-Nation

[Sunalaya Only][IC]"A nice dinner"

Postby Lindenholt » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:53 pm

A nice dinner

It has been a tradition for 100 years within the Lindian royal family to invite a group of people for dinner every year; the first dinner, in 1915 invited national leaders. Last year mayors of Lindenholt's cities were invited, and the year before that medical staff of a hospital. This year the royal family chose to invite national leaders of other Sunalayan countries in order to celebrate this 100 year tradition.

To: All leaders of Sunalaya
Subject: Yearly national dinner
Encryption: None
Attached files:

Image Image
Official Message From the Kingdom of Lindenholt

Esteemed leaders of the great countries of Sunalaya,

It has been a tradition for 100 years to invite people from our nation and abroad to have dinner with our royal family and cabinet. Exactly 100 years ago we invited all leaders of Sunalaya's countries to join us. Now, after 100 years we will do the same.

All leaders from Sunalayan countries are invited to come to Lindenholt. Where they get a tour of the capital city, Artwingen. Afterwards, at 7.30 pm, dinner will start in the Royal Palace, just outside the city. All of you will be staying in the Royal Palace. All arrangements have been made, and the only thing there is left for you to do is to come to Lindenholt. Planes can land at Klaas Reinoudt International Airport. 28 kilometers from Artwingen.

Sincerely,

King Ender I, King of the Kingdom of Lindenholt

Rules:
1. No godmodding (No idea how that is possible here... but still.
2. No killing leaders.
3. I am always right.
4. If I am not right rule 3 applies.
5. All standard NS rules that do not conflict my decisions, or these rules
6. No punching leaders in the face, or any other body part
7. No fighting at all
8. No calling me, my leaders or anyone else biased

Things that are good to know:
Your airplane can land at "Klaas Reinoudt" airport
There is a ceremonial guard waiting for you there
There will be a limousine waiting for you
Your leader can, if he/'she wishes to stick out his/her head out of the window on the roof
Yes, there's champagne
You will be arriving at the palace, after which I will take your people to go see the city. This will be done with pictures. You must all act "impressed" :P
If you join the RP later, just pretend to be there the whole time
Whilst traveling to Lindenholt you can skip through time
You can request to skip time whilst not traveling to Lindenholt, however I am the one that decides whether or not we do this
My Prime Minister and King will be waiting for you at the palace
My Prime Minister's name is Thijs Carpaij (man) and my King's name is King Ender I (also a dude). You don't have to call him "Your Majesty".
You will be sleeping in the palace.
THE DATE IS 8TH OF JANUARY 2015
After reading this you can post.
Last edited by Lindenholt on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
For information: http://iiwiki.us/wiki/Lindenholt
Come to Sunalaya, you'll enjoy it! Sunalaya
This user supports a single state solution for Ventismar.

New Paris 2014, never forget
This user supports a seven state solution for Bograel-Joguestine.

Ripuaria
Envoy

Founded: May 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ripuaria » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:20 pm

To: The Kingdom of Lindenholt
Subject: Acceptance of invitation

I thank you for the kind invitation, it would be in my honour to attend the dinner. Due to the close geopolitic distance between the Grand Duchy and The Kingdom I would arrive through the border pass near Ripuaria City. Along me would join the Prime Minister of the government. Expect arrival in Artwingen through the southern main road around 6:30 in the morning.

Hoping to meet you soon, Henry II Harpsbourgs, Representative, Grand Duke and Lord Mayor of Ripuaria.
Only high quality posts are provided here!*
*For complains TG me so I could ignore you :3

Korivan
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Korivan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:43 pm

30 minutes from Lindenholt

A black helicopter from the Empire of Korivan radioed into the Linden airport "Linden airport, this is Marine 1. We will be arriving in 30 minutes. Permission to land?" The male pilot asked. In the back of the plane was Kasier Kurvina herself. The kasier wore her green army uniform as did all the others. In total her security guard had 5 people and was headed by Maj. Seylum, although the kasier didn't really like Seylum's girlish and excited personality she was proud of Seylum's military record and abilities.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:44 pm

From the Desk of Queen Diana Wolff

Dear King Ender and Prime Minister Carpaij,

We in Rhodevus thank you for this invitation and gladly accept the invite to your nation. Attending, will be Princess Heir Sierra Abrams, my second in command. She shall be arriving in Lindenholt in the specified city in 2 hours.

From your friend,
Queen Diana
Last edited by Rhodevus on Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:46 pm

OOC: I'm writing as if the Rezuan Civil War is over.

Above Lindian Airspace
Ymira had on a red and blue dress. It had been the same dress she wore when the war came to an end. The same one she danced with Sierra in. Ymira stared out at the clouds picturing Sierra again. She missed her love dearly and she would be the first one Ymira greeted on the ground. So much had happened since the first meeting she saw Sierra at. Beside her sat Lt. Leonart. Leonart had been through the war too. Her right eye now behind a new white eye patch. They weren't sure if it would heal or not. They had done a surgery and had hoped it would work. "Decent in 1 minute. We have permission to land. A military convoy will be waiting for us." The pilot said out the comm. Both women were thinking about the same thing. The price of the war. Ymira had learned how to rule, and how to kill. However, to Ymira, learning when not to kill had been more important to her than learning to kill. And her country was badly damaged in the war with around 250,000 dead. Ymira remembered she'd promised her people this trip was about work. She would not longer act like girl around the other leaders, she'd talk only seriously to them. Lt. Leonart was thinking about the change in Ymira. The poor girl had gone through so much so fast.
Last edited by Rezua on Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:47 pm

Korivan wrote:30 minutes from Lindenholt

A black helicopter from the Empire of Korivan radioed into the Linden airport "Linden airport, this is Marine 1. We will be arriving in 30 minutes. Permission to land?" The male pilot asked. In the back of the plane was Kasier Kurvina herself. The kasier wore her green army uniform as did all the others. In total her security guard had 5 people and was headed by Maj. Seylum, although the kasier didn't really like Seylum's girlish and excited personality she was proud of Seylum's military record and abilities.

Lindian*

"Marine 1, this is Klaas Reinoudt Airport, you are cleared to land at helipad 4. Transport and a military detachment will be there when you land. Maintain current speed, altitude and heading. Over."

[reserved for a possible reply to Rhodevus]

[reserved for a possible reply to Rezua]
Last edited by Lindenholt on Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Capsland
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 04, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:12 pm

We are mappy to announce that the invitation to the dinner has been agreed upon by our Prime Representative, Alexander Rubin. Expect him to be within Lindenholt in 4 hours. He will be arriving by plane to Klaas Reinoudt airport. We look forward to the meeting.
Don't take anything I say seriously... Seriously.
Currently sleeping in the region of Sunalaya

"I drink to forget but I always remember" - Helen the hall monitor

#SingleStateSolution4Ventismar

Gyatse
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gyatse » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:17 pm

His Holiness flew economy class. Despite being the political leader of the Gyatsen people, he had always said "first and foremost, I am a monk." Tenzin Lhawang, the XIII Shespa Lama, was the first to travel to foreign nations, although he has not made many diplomatic visits. However, His Holiness has always viewed Lindenholt, and the Lindian people in a positive light, and he hoped to improve diplomatic relations between the two people. Upon arriving, he was directed to a limousine provided by the Lindian government. Much like his choices in flying, he again rejected it. Instead, he chose to take a taxi from Klaas Reinoudt Airport to the royal palace, where he was expected. He eagerly awaited meeting King Ender, and other foreign diplomats.

OOC: Sorry... First RP. :S
Free Tibet
Long Live H.H. the XIV Dalai Lama

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Gyatse wrote:His Holiness flew economy class. Despite being the political leader of the Gyatsen people, he had always said "first and foremost, I am a monk." Tenzin Lhawang, the XIII Shespa Lama, was the first to travel to foreign nations, although he has not made many diplomatic visits. However, His Holiness has always viewed Lindenholt, and the Lindian people in a positive light, and he hoped to improve diplomatic relations between the two people. Upon arriving, he was directed to a limousine provided by the Lindian government. Much like his choices in flying, he again rejected it. Instead, he chose to take a taxi from Klaas Reinoudt Airport to the royal palace, where he was expected. He eagerly awaited meeting King Ender, and other foreign diplomats.

*I am assuming you arrived* Also, you're doing pretty well for your first RP...

The King was surprised to see that a taxi stopped in front of the palace. Guards, carrying a rifle with shining bayonets, walked towards the black taxi and opened the door. They saluted sir Lhawang and the King walked towards the leader.

"Pleased to meet you sir" the King said. He shook his hand, and before he could say anything back the prime minister introduced himself and shook his hand.

Korivan
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Korivan » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:49 pm

Lindenholt wrote:
Korivan wrote:30 minutes from Lindenholt

Lindian*

"Marine 1, this is Klaas Reinoudt Airport, you are cleared to land at helipad 4. Transport and a military detachment will be there when you land. Maintain current speed, altitude and heading. Over."

"Copy." The pilot said. In 30 minutes the Koreve got out of the helicopter. The pilot acted as a 6th guard and the small group walked to the military detachment. Maj. Seylum addressed the Lindians "Hello, I am Maj. Seylum. I assume you are taking us to the palace?"

Gyatse
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gyatse » Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:53 pm

Lindenholt wrote:
Gyatse wrote:His Holiness flew economy class. Despite being the political leader of the Gyatsen people, he had always said "first and foremost, I am a monk." Tenzin Lhawang, the XIII Shespa Lama, was the first to travel to foreign nations, although he has not made many diplomatic visits. However, His Holiness has always viewed Lindenholt, and the Lindian people in a positive light, and he hoped to improve diplomatic relations between the two people. Upon arriving, he was directed to a limousine provided by the Lindian government. Much like his choices in flying, he again rejected it. Instead, he chose to take a taxi from Klaas Reinoudt Airport to the royal palace, where he was expected. He eagerly awaited meeting King Ender, and other foreign diplomats.

*I am assuming you arrived* Also, you're doing pretty well for your first RP...

The King was surprised to see that a taxi stopped in front of the palace. Guards, carrying a rifle with shining bayonets, walked towards the black taxi and opened the door. They saluted sir Lhawang and the King walked towards the leader.

"Pleased to meet you sir" the King said. He shook his hand, and before he could say anything back the prime minister introduced himself and shook his hand.

His Holiness smiled and laughed. "No, no. It is all my pleasure." After shaking both the King and Prime Minister's hands, he bowed to them in the traditional Gyatse way, and looked to his assistant. His assistant handed him two white khatas (scarves) and he turned back to the king. "In our culture, it is traditional to present a khata, this white scarf, that has been blessed by a lama. Before I arrived here I blessed these with the Namgyalma mantra. May they bring you peace, happiness, and good karma."

And, to be more specific, I haven't RPed since I quit NS a year or two ago. So i've done it in the past... But its been a while.
Free Tibet

Oblaren
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:19 pm

Above Lindian Airspace

Kristen wondered how Sierra and Ymira would act when she got there. Kristen had found out about the war near its end and it was too late to really help much. She wished she could have done more, saved more lives. She was worried they'd been affected by the war, changed as her brother had been after his time in the army. War and fighting changed people so much. "Ma'am we are landing now, please bucket up." A stewardess said. "Thank you miss." Kristen said, as she bucketed in and readied for landing.

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:29 am

Gyatse wrote:
Lindenholt wrote:*I am assuming you arrived* Also, you're doing pretty well for your first RP...

His Holiness smiled and laughed. "No, no. It is all my pleasure." After shaking both the King and Prime Minister's hands, he bowed to them in the traditional Gyatse way, and looked to his assistant. His assistant handed him two white khatas (scarves) and he turned back to the king. "In our culture, it is traditional to present a khata, this white scarf, that has been blessed by a lama. Before I arrived here I blessed these with the Namgyalma mantra. May they bring you peace, happiness, and good karma."

And, to be more specific, I haven't RPed since I quit NS a year or two ago. So i've done it in the past... But its been a while.

"Oh.... well thank you" the king replied to Lhawang. "I wish we had something to give to you, but sadly we did not expect your to give us a gift. I'll ask my staff to get something for you" The prime minister also thanked the leader and said "Should we go inside?"

Capsland wrote:
We are mappy to announce that the invitation to the dinner has been agreed upon by our Prime Representative, Alexander Rubin. Expect him to be within Lindenholt in 4 hours. He will be arriving by plane to Klaas Reinoudt airport. We look forward to the meeting.

To: Capslandian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Subject: RERE:Yearly national dinner
Encryption:"None
Attached files:

Image Image

To whom it may concern,

We expect him to arrive at the time specified by you, and all arrangements have been made for his arrival. I hope to meet him soon.

Sincerely,

Prime minister Thijs Carpaij, Prime minister of the Kingdom of Lindenholt

Rhodevus wrote:
(Image)

We in Rhodevus thank you for this invitation and gladly accept the invite to your nation. Attending, will be Princess Heir Sierra Abrams, my second in command. She shall be arriving in Lindenholt in the specified city in 2 hours.

From your friend,
Queen Diana

To: Rhodevus
Attached files:

Image Image

To whom it may concern,

We are glad that you've accepted our invitation. I hope miss Abrams has a nice trip.

Sincerely,

Oblaren wrote:Above Lindian Airspace

Kristen wondered how Sierra and Ymira would act when she got there. Kristen had found out about the war near its end and it was too late to really help much. She wished she could have done more, saved more lives. She was worried they'd been affected by the war, changed as her brother had been after his time in the army. War and fighting changed people so much. "Ma'am we are landing now, please bucket up." A stewardess said. "Thank you miss." Kristen said, as she bucketed in and readied for landing.

The airport cleared the Oblarenite plane to land, and when the plane landed it was ordered to taxi towards the designated area where a military detachment and transport was located.
[OOC: Sorry that I took control over your airplane by making it land and taxi. But I am just trying to speed it up a little bit, if that's a problem then just ignore that this ever happened.]

Korivan wrote:
Lindenholt wrote:Lindian*

"Copy." The pilot said. In 30 minutes the Koreve got out of the helicopter. The pilot acted as a 6th guard and the small group walked to the military detachment. Maj. Seylum addressed the Lindians "Hello, I am Maj. Seylum. I assume you are taking us to the palace?"

One of the soldiers replied to Major Seylum "Yes ma'am we are taking you to the airport" An other guard walked towards him, saluted her and said "Madame, if you follow me towards the car we will drive you to the royal palace, if you have any special wishes you can tell them to the driver. We will do out best to carry them out"
Last edited by Lindenholt on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ripuaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ripuaria » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:33 am

Artwingen
A black, certainty expensive car has arrived driving to Artwingen in the early morning. It was Henry's transport to the Lindian dinner. After reaching the Royal Palace. The car slowly stopped at the parking lot and Grand Duke Henry opened the door, exiting the car. With him was his loyal driver, a disguised security personal, who has been driving the monarchs Ripuaria since before the Grand Duchy. Now, they were standing waiting for the Lindians to guide them.
Last edited by Ripuaria on Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Oblaren
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oblaren » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:35 am

Lindenholt wrote:
Gyatse wrote:

"Oh.... well thank you" the king replied to Lhawang. "I wish we had something to give to you, but sadly we did not expect your to give us a gift. I'll ask my staff to get something for you" The prime minister also thanked the leader and said "Should we go inside?"

Capsland wrote:

Attached files:

Image Image

To whom it may concern,

We expect him to arrive at the time specified by you, and all arrangements have been made for his arrival. I hope to meet him soon.

Sincerely,

Rhodevus wrote:
(Image)

From your friend,
Queen Diana

Attached files:

Image Image

To whom it may concern,

We are glad that you've accepted our invitation. I hope miss Abrams has a nice trip.

Sincerely,

The airport cleared the Oblarenite plane to land, and when the plane landed it was ordered to taxi towards the designated area where a military detachment and transport was located.
[OOC: Sorry that I took control over your airplane by making it land and taxi. But I am just trying to speed it up a little bit, if that's a problem then just ignore that this ever happened.]

Korivan wrote:

One of the soldiers replied to Major Seylum "Yes sir we are taking you to the airport" An other guard walked towards him, saluted him and said "Sir, if you follow me towards the car we can drive you to the royal palace, if you have any special wishes you can tell them to the driver. We will do out best to carry them out"

Oblarenites

President Kristen and Secretary of Foreign Affairs Riley Hallam along with their guards approached the Lindian convoy. Kristen said with a smile "We are going to the palace first correct? I heard theres a special dinner and Oblaren missed the last one due to world war one. So let us see the 100 year old dinner party."
Last edited by Oblaren on Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:01 am

Rezua wrote:OOC: I'm writing as if the Rezuan Civil War is over.

Above Lindian Airspace
Ymira had on a red and blue dress. It had been the same dress she wore when the war came to an end. The same one she danced with Sierra in. Ymira stared out at the clouds picturing Sierra again. She missed her love dearly and she would be the first one Ymira greeted on the ground. So much had happened since the first meeting she saw Sierra at. Beside her sat Lt. Leonart. Leonart had been through the war too. Her right eye now behind a new white eye patch. They weren't sure if it would heal or not. They had done a surgery and had hoped it would work. "Decent in 1 minute. We have permission to land. A military convoy will be waiting for us." The pilot said out the comm. Both women were thinking about the same thing. The price of the war. Ymira had learned how to rule, and how to kill. However, to Ymira, learning when not to kill had been more important to her than learning to kill. And her country was badly damaged in the war with around 1 million dead. Ymira remembered she'd promised her people this trip was about work. She would not longer act like girl around the other leaders, she'd talk only seriously to them. Lt. Leonart was thinking about the change in Ymira. The poor girl had gone through so much so fast.

The Rezuan airplane was cleared for landing and taxied to a location with a military guard waiting for the leaders. Just as the plane stopped a limousine pulled over at the end of the red carpet.

Oblaren wrote:
Lindenholt wrote:"Oh.... well thank you" the king replied to Lhawang. "I wish we had something to give to you, but sadly we did not expect your to give us a gift. I'll ask my staff to get something for you" The prime minister also thanked the leader and said "Should we go inside?"

Attached files:

(Image) (Image)

To whom it may concern,

Sincerely,

Attached files:

(Image) (Image)

To whom it may concern,

Sincerely,

One of the soldiers replied to Major Seylum "Yes sir we are taking you to the airport" An other guard walked towards him, saluted him and said "Sir, if you follow me towards the car we can drive you to the royal palace, if you have any special wishes you can tell them to the driver. We will do out best to carry them out"

Oblarenites

President Kristen and Secretary of Foreign Affairs Riley Hallam along with their guards approached the Lindian convoy. Kristen said with a smile "We are going to the palace first correct? I heard theres a special dinner and Oblaren missed the last one due to world war one. So let us see the 100 year old dinner party."

"Yes, you will be brought to the royal palace first. Where you and all other leaders will wait and can have a talk. Afterwards you will tour the city and at 6 pm you will be brought to the palace again so you can prepare for dinner. Which takes place at 7.30." The guard opened the door of the car and asked them to go in to the car.

Ripuaria wrote:Artwingen
A black, certainty expensive car has arrived driving to Artwingen in the early morning. It was Henry's transport to the Lindian dinner. After reaching the Royal Palace. The car slowly stopped at the parking lot and Grand Duke Henry opened the door, exiting the car. With him was his loyal driver, a disguised security personal, who has been driving the monarchs Ripuaria since before the Grand Duchy. Now, they were standing waiting for the Lindians to guide them.

The guard that stood next to the car saluted the Duke of Ripuaria. The prime minister walked towards the car and the duke. And shook his hand. "Welcome, glad you have come sir. Would you like to go inside?"
Last edited by Lindenholt on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rezua
Minister

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rezua » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:33 am

Lindenholt wrote:
Rezua wrote:OOC: I'm writing as if the Rezuan Civil War is over.

Above Lindian Airspace
Ymira had on a red and blue dress. It had been the same dress she wore when the war came to an end. The same one she danced with Sierra in. Ymira stared out at the clouds picturing Sierra again. She missed her love dearly and she would be the first one Ymira greeted on the ground. So much had happened since the first meeting she saw Sierra at. Beside her sat Lt. Leonart. Leonart had been through the war too. Her right eye now behind a new white eye patch. They weren't sure if it would heal or not. They had done a surgery and had hoped it would work. "Decent in 1 minute. We have permission to land. A military convoy will be waiting for us." The pilot said out the comm. Both women were thinking about the same thing. The price of the war. Ymira had learned how to rule, and how to kill. However, to Ymira, learning when not to kill had been more important to her than learning to kill. And her country was badly damaged in the war with around 1 million dead. Ymira remembered she'd promised her people this trip was about work. She would not longer act like girl around the other leaders, she'd talk only seriously to them. Lt. Leonart was thinking about the change in Ymira. The poor girl had gone through so much so fast.

The Rezuan airplane was cleared for landing and taxied to a location with a military guard waiting for the leaders. Just as the plane stopped a limousine pulled over at the end of the red carpet.

Oblaren wrote:

Oblarenites

"Yes, you will be brought to the royal palace first. Where you and all other leaders will wait and can have a talk. Afterwards you will tour the city and at 6 pm you will be brought to the palace again so you can prepare for dinner. Which takes place at 7.30." The guard opened the door of the car and asked them to go in to the car.

Ripuaria wrote:Artwingen

The guard that stood next to the car saluted the Duke of Ripuaria. The prime minister walked towards the car and the duke. And shook his hand. "Welcome, glad you have come sir. Would you like to go inside?"

OOC: It's really not worth switching to Oblaren for one sentence. Just make it noticed the Oblarenites and Rezuans come separately.

Oblarenites

"Thank you, sir." Kristen said and got into the car. Then it drove off toward the palace

Rezuans

Ymira looked at the limo and red carpet. 'I am not worthy of such things.The blood of a half million are on my hands' She though to herself. "It seems I made some trouble for to get the limo and red carpet.Unless all the other leaders got this I apologize for your inconvenience." Ymira bowed her head to the Lindians and got into the limo. Leonart took her place next to Ymira and closed the door. "What's bothering you, Ymira?" she asked with concern. Ymira sighed "It's nothing Leonart. Let's just get to the meeting and talk trade agreements." Leonart hesitated "This meant to be a vacation." "Not for me. I don't deserve one." Ymira replied blankly.
Last edited by Rezua on Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
My second language is Sindarin

"The best liars are those who tell the truth most of the time" - Vin Mistborn: The Final Empire

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"- Elodin The Name of the Wind

“Sometimes a hypocrite is nothing more than a man in the process of changing" - Dalinar Oathbringer

Gyatse
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Gyatse » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:12 am

Lindenholt wrote:
Gyatse wrote:

His Holiness smiled, "no, no. That is not necessary. You see, your majesty, I am a simple monk. Although I am Gyatse's political leader, I am a monk first and foremost. I require no gift in return, it is our tradition to give a gift to the person we are visiting, and not the other way around. You welcoming me here is more than enough as a gift. I am very eager to see more of your nation. Please, I will follow you inside."
Free Tibet

Capsland
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:28 am

The PR's Private Jet,
10 minutes away from Lindenholt Air Space

The luxurious interior of the plane was hardly noticed by Alexander. He was here for one thing only, to gain allies for Capsland and not let his distaste for royalty get in his way.
"More tea sir?" An air hostess said as he leaned down with a pot of the finest Capslandian tea.
"No thank you, we'll be landing shortly." Alexander said while putting his hand up to dismiss the hostess.
A few minutes passed, Alexander was looking out of the window. He could see the island in which Lindenholt was located. The bright lights, and peacefulness were the only things in his mind. Then the pilot started talking on the announcer.
"Please fasten your seatbelts, we're coming for a landing"
Alexander faastened his seatbelt and waited.

In the cockpit, the pilot contacted the Lindenholt air traffic control for Klaas Reinoudt airport.
"This is the private jet, RCP-01, for Alexander Rubin the Capslandian envoy, requesting to land." After a minute or two, the air traffic control finally responded.
"You are cleared to land"
The jet slowed down and landed with relative ease, it then taxied to the limo that was waiting for Alexander. The air hostess opened the door and unfolded the stairs to let Alexander out. He walked out, he was wearing a black suit and a blue tie with a small badge that had the Capsland flag.

The ceremonial guard escorted Alexander to the limousine and then the limousine drove off, toward the palace.

Ripuaria
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Ripuaria » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:25 am

Lindenholt wrote:The guard that stood next to the car saluted the Duke of Ripuaria. The prime minister walked towards the car and the duke. And shook his hand. "Welcome, glad you have come sir. Would you like to go inside?"

The grand duke greeted and bowed to the Prime Minister

"Greetings, it's my honour to meet you! I'm sorry, The Prime Minister of Ripuaria couldn't attend the dinner, he has matters in Ripuaria."

He agreed to go inside and followed the guard and the Lindian Prime Minister.
Last edited by Ripuaria on Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Korivan
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Korivan » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:39 am

Lindenholt wrote:
Gyatse wrote:

Capsland wrote:

Attached files:

Image Image

To whom it may concern,

Sincerely,

Rhodevus wrote:
(Image)

From your friend,
Queen Diana

Attached files:

Image Image

To whom it may concern,

Sincerely,

Korivan wrote:

Lindenholt's Airport

Seylum sneered when the soldiers turned their backs. They had called her "sir" and not "ma'am". How very disrespectful. "Come one everyone let's go." Maj. Seylum said. The Koreve stepped into the Lindian cars and drove off to the palace.

Rhodevus
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Rhodevus » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:14 am

Rhode 1, 10 minutes from Lindenholt

"This is Rhode one."
"I read you Rhode one."
"Transporting Princess Heir Sierra Abrams, do we have permission to land?"
"Permission granted Rhode One. Welcome to Lindenholt."

The plane landed softly the the rugged tarmac, slowing to a stop. The side door opened up, allowing for stairs to be placed on the side. Sierra Abrams ducked her head as she stepped out of the plane, walking down the steps, in front of the Lindian Party sent to greet her.
She/Her
IATA Member Embassy Character Creation 101
Do not argue against me, you will lose...or win, depending on the situation
The Official Madman with a Box
Rodrania wrote:Rhod, I f*cking love you, man. <3
Divergia wrote:The Canadian Polar-Potato-Moose-Cat has spoken!
Beiluxia wrote:Is it just me, or does your name keep getting better the more I see it?

Factbook
International Exchange Student Program Member
XENOS MEMBER OF THE MULTI-SPECIES UNION!

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:46 pm

Korivan wrote:
Lindenholt wrote:"Oh.... well thank you" the king replied to Lhawang. "I wish we had something to give to you, but sadly we did not expect your to give us a gift. I'll ask my staff to get something for you" The prime minister also thanked the leader and said "Should we go inside?"

Attached files:

Image Image

To whom it may concern,

Sincerely,

Attached files:

Image Image

To whom it may concern,

Sincerely,

Lindenholt's Airport

Seylum sneered when the soldiers turned their backs. They had called her "sir" and not "ma'am". How very disrespectful. "Come one everyone let's go." Maj. Seylum said. The Koreve stepped into the Lindian cars and drove off to the palace.

OOC: Well frack. I didn't know. Just pretend I called her ma'am. Lol.

Lindenholt
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lindenholt » Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:51 pm

Rhodevus wrote:Rhode 1, 10 minutes from Lindenholt

"This is Rhode one."
"I read you Rhode one."
"Transporting Princess Heir Sierra Abrams, do we have permission to land?"
"Permission granted Rhode One. Welcome to Lindenholt."

The plane landed softly the the rugged tarmac, slowing to a stop. The side door opened up, allowing for stairs to be placed on the side. Sierra Abrams ducked her head as she stepped out of the plane, walking down the steps, in front of the Lindian Party sent to greet her.

One of the guards walked towards Abrams, "Welcome to Lindenholt ma'am. Can I bring you to the car?" They both walked towards the car, and the guard opened the door.

Gyatse wrote:

His Holiness smiled, "no, no. That is not necessary. You see, your majesty, I am a simple monk. Although I am Gyatse's political leader, I am a monk first and foremost. I require no gift in return, it is our tradition to give a gift to the person we are visiting, and not the other way around. You welcoming me here is more than enough as a gift. I am very eager to see more of your nation. Please, I will follow you inside."

The prime minister had already disappeared after saying goodbye to the leader, however the king had not yet noticed that he was gone. He thought to him self... "were'd that guy go". After a moment of silence he replied: "Well, follow me then" the king walked inside followed by Lhawang and a guard

Ripuaria wrote:
Lindenholt wrote:The guard that stood next to the car saluted the Duke of Ripuaria. The prime minister walked towards the car and the duke. And shook his hand. "Welcome, glad you have come sir. Would you like to go inside?"

The grand duke greeted and bowed to the Prime Minister

"Greetings, it's my honour to meet you! I'm sorry, The Prime Minister of Ripuaria couldn't attend the dinner, he has matters in Ripuaria."

He agreed to go inside and followed the guard and the Lindian Prime Minister.

The prime minister and duke neared the big door of the palace, one of the guards saluted them and opened the door. They both walked in to the big hall where the king and leader of Gyatse already were. The prime minister said "I am sorry, but I need to welcome other leaders. I hope it is not a problem if I leave you three here."

Capsland wrote:The PR's Private Jet,
10 minutes away from Lindenholt Air Space

The luxurious interior of the plane was hardly noticed by Alexander. He was here for one thing only, to gain allies for Capsland and not let his distaste for royalty get in his way.
"More tea sir?" An air hostess said as he leaned down with a pot of the finest Capslandian tea.
"No thank you, we'll be landing shortly." Alexander said while putting his hand up to dismiss the hostess.
A few minutes passed, Alexander was looking out of the window. He could see the island in which Lindenholt was located. The bright lights, and peacefulness were the only things in his mind. Then the pilot started talking on the announcer.
"Please fasten your seatbelts, we're coming for a landing"
Alexander faastened his seatbelt and waited.

In the cockpit, the pilot contacted the Lindenholt air traffic control for Klaas Reinoudt airport.
"This is the private jet, RCP-01, for Alexander Rubin the Capslandian envoy, requesting to land." After a minute or two, the air traffic control finally responded.
"You are cleared to land"
The jet slowed down and landed with relative ease, it then taxied to the limo that was waiting for Alexander. The air hostess opened the door and unfolded the stairs to let Alexander out. He walked out, he was wearing a black suit and a blue tie with a small badge that had the Capsland flag.

The ceremonial guard escorted Alexander to the limousine and then the limousine drove off, toward the palace.
The prime minister just walked outside, and he saw the next car already coming. He walked towards the car with a Lindian and Capslandian flag on it. The guard next to the car opened the door, and the prime minister greeted the leader from Capsland. "Hello"
Last edited by Lindenholt on Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Capsland
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Capsland » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:09 pm

Lindenholt wrote: The prime minister just walked outside, and he saw the next car already coming. He walked towards the car with a Lindian and Capslandian flag on it. The guard next to the car opened the door, and the prime minister greeted the leader from Capsland. "Hello"

Alexander Rubin stepped out of the limo and replied to the Prime Minister.
"Hello, my name is Alexander Rubin. Prime Representative of the Territorial Parliament of Capsland. Unfortunately, the Emperor couldn't come as he has some 'issues' to deal with back at home." Alexander said with a smile.
"You must be Thijs Carpaij, the Prime Minister. It's great to finally meet you." Alexander put out his hand so shake the Prime Minister's hand.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents