NATION

PASSWORD

Skirmish '44(IC Closed)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Skirmish '44(IC Closed)

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:03 pm

Introduction

WW2, the most destructive war in history. It saw the deaths of over 60 million people, most civilians. It saw the creation of many new technologies, including the atomic bomb. It saw the creation of the 2 Superpowers: The USA and USSR, the creation of NATO, and countless other smaller nations. Large Empires crumbles, smaller nations gained power. It was the crucial turning point of the 20th Century.

At first it appeared that the Allies were beat. With France all but destroyed and England on the ropes, all seemed lost. Then, on that faithful December day, everything changed. The Japanese bombed Pearl Harbor, forcing the US into the war. Things began looking up for the Allies. Many Americans fought and Died in the war, you will be one of them.

Your Unit
The Big Red One, one of the most famous military units in History. It participated in every major allied invasion on the Western front, and was crucial to winning the war. You will be a member of C company, made up of 3 Infantry Platoons and a Heavy Weapons Platoon. My Co-
Op will control the Captain in charge of the unit, and you will take charge of any soldier under his command. I will take control of the enemy soldiers you will encounter throughout the RP.

How this RP will work
As I said earlier, we will be having a CoC(Chain of Command). It is first come first serve for the ranks, though if I see you cannot handle being a high rank, I will demote you. I don't want to, but I will if I have to. The RP will begin on D-Day and go all the way to the fall of Germany. You will need to use your brain to survive, if you act stupidly you will die. Simple as that. As OP, I reserve the right to take control of your Character if need be. The First players, or Vets, will be the only ones on D-day itself. They will be the ones who signed up before the IC started. After that, if you sign up, you will be a replacement. If your soldier has served in a past battle, they will be a transfer instead.

Roster
US Army

Headquarters(Needs Company Sgt.)
Cpt. Sebastian 'Kraut Boy' Schulz-CO/Co-OP(New Jordslag)

1st Platoon(Needs Cpl/Pvt.)
Lt. Benjamin Dickson-CO of First Platoon(Perfidus)
SFC. Timothy N. McAllister(Phalnia)
Sgt. John Smith(Democratic peoples republic of Kelvinsi)-KIA, D-Day
Sgt. Daniel Maxon(the NAR)

2nd Platoon-Currently Closed/NPC

3rd Platoon-Currently Closed?NPC

Heavy Weapons Platoon(Needs Sergeants)
Lt. Jonathan Rockville-CO of Heavy Weapons Platoon(Alouite)
Sgt. Edward "Eddie" Miller-M1919 Gunner/Rifleman when needed

Rules
-You need to be active
-Be polite OOC, IC you can be the biggest jerk on the planet with your character, just not OOC. If you are a Jerk OOC, you get booted. Simple as that.
-OP word is law
-Have fun!
Last edited by Australian Antarctica on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last Edited By George S. Patton on December 21, 1945 edited 3 times in total

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Neutral: Democrats, UN, NATO
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form
Male, 18, Like a Hick, but also very Leftist
Economic Left/Right: -7.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.33
INTJ Personality "The Architect"
Deramen wrote:Cause if anything im a MOTHERFUCKING T-REX!

Creative Director for The Pub

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:52 pm

The harbor was filled with ships and men, all wearily ready for war. Many of them, like Daniel, were seasoned veterans, of North Africa and Italy. Others were replacements, sent to fill the shoes of a fallen brother. Daniel despised them, at least the ones that step off the damn plane and act like badass soldiers. They weren't, they were just dead weight to us.

I sat at a picnic table, all alone, with a piece of paper beneath my pen. My emotions spilled into words as I wrote the letter, maybe my final one, to my dearest...

Dear Millie, my beloved wife,
I got your letter in regards to my brother's graduation. I'm very proud of him. I also heard he was going to join the Army.. please don't let him. The Germans become more brutal and desperate as each day passes, and I do not want to bury James... as you wish not to bury me. Well, the Great Crusade is coming! Soon, we'll be right at Hitler's doorstep, and if I get my way, we won't knock. Millie... how dearly I miss you... you're what gets me through every day in the battlefield... your picture on my helmet, and your love in my soul. I love you Millie, ever since I layed eyes on you in the 10th grad ex during the field trip to see the Empire State Building. You dropped a bracelet, and we both reached for it... our hands touched, and so I then knew who I wanted to spend the rest of my life with... tell my parents I got a desk job in England, they needn't worry about me landing on the beaches. I love you.

Your Husband,
Daniel
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:54 pm

The past few months have been absolute hell. Day after day it has been repetitive. pointless exercises, and what is called "Endurance training" practically 50 mile long marches, with full combat gear without rest. How John hated England, how he wished to back at Sicily. The Italians were such easy targets, they just keep charging across open ground to the mouth of the rifles. The food was also much better there, instead of the "food" that the army claims to feed him here. The Italians are also much more prone to surrender than their German counterparts, he had a friend who fought against the krauts in Sicily and he said that they were ferocious fighters killing his entire squad was wiped out, leaving him as the alone survivor. He has heard that the invasion will take place soon, he sure did not want to be here anymore, he wanted to go home or at least Sicily.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Perfidus
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Perfidus » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Code: Select all
Dear Sir or Madam,

The hour of the Great Crusade is upon us. Soon your son will be storming the through the Gates of Hell, alongside the other boys that I have watched over for the entirety of their training. I have no doubt in the capability of your son, and I have full confidence that he will achieve nothing more than total and complete victory over the enemy. I will make it my personal duty to ensure that no man under my command, will fall in vain. For the pursuit of Liberty, and peace will be assured, in our countries gravest time of need. Your son's commitment, will be forever immortalised by a grateful nation.

Signed, Lieutenant Benjamin Dickson.

Benjamin had been sat at his desk, hours on end writing letters of his relentless pride to his soldiers' families back home across the Atlantic. With the English Channel bogged down with rainfall and fog, the planned Operation Overlord had to be delayed until weather conditions improved. Dickson found consolement in letting his soldiers' families know that he was about to embark on the greatest, largest operation known to history. Fortress Europe waited with her bristling machine guns, mines, traps and other nasties in occupied France. But Lt. Dickson had no vice with this fact, he knew his soldiers would do their duty, even if it led to their own demise.

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:57 pm

D-Day, June 6th, 0800 hours, Omaha Beach

The gigantic, grey troop ships rock violently side to side in the storm. Men begin boarding their landing crafts in preparation for one of the largest amphibious invasions ever conceived. The soldiers' stone cold faces compliment their guns and dress well. Some vomit, others prey. Whatever they can do to calm down.

The first waves of troops approach the infamous Omaha beach. Bullets whiz by overhead as artillery splashes into the water. One landing craft is nothing more than a charred, smoking, grave. Another sits on the beach, abandoned, it's soldiers either dead or wounded.

The men from Fox Company, 1st Infantry, approach the beaches. Each man holds their weapons tightly. Some are vomiting like the other waves' soldiers before. They have orders to destroy the bunkers and advance as far as possible. The next day they are to regroup.

The beach is littered with craters and tank traps. Barbed wire and a short seawall separate the beach from the Bunkers above.

Pro: Mixed Market Economies, Education, Guns but with some common sense restrictions, UBI, Literally Actual Civil Rights
Anti: Republicanism, Performative Allyship, Terrorism, North Korea, Trump, Clinton, Fascism, Authoritarianism in any form

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:04 pm

The shaking if the large Higgins boat made Daniel sick to his stomach, and the sound of screaming and gunshots, not far away, echoed into his mind. Planes flew overhead, artillery smashed into the water, and a thick fog loomed over the field of war...

Daniel clutched his M1 Carbine while he pulled the small picture from the band around his helmet. A beautiful woman was on it, smiling. Daniel kissed the picture and put it back. He looked around to his brothers, which were in a similar shape as he was. Nobody spoke, for death surely approached, but Daniel felt it wasn't necessary.

"We fought together, in North Africa... Italy.. and now Normandy... all I can say is its been an honor..."
America, The Military, First Responders, Bernie Sanders, Democracy Liberty, Equality, Freedom of Speech, Right to Bear Arms, Mixed Economic System, Canada, Germany, Leafyishere, IDubbz, FilthyFrank, RONALD REAGAN

Stalinism, Fascism, Feminazism, Feminazis, Feminazis who are still living, Feminazis who are dead, annoying Gay Pride people, FUCKEN WEEABOOS, emos, constantly-depressed people, Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton

If you ever want some QUALITY ASS memes, TG me, and I'll hook you up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:19 pm

The shaking of the Higgins boat actually comforted John, which was odd since he had never been to sea before prior to the war. However when he was out at sea he felt comforted. The violent shaking did not bother him, he paid no attention to the chaos around him, just inner clam.
He was not thinking of the invasion anymore, we was thinking of his hometown in Wyoming, yes his hometown, it was not the best place he had ever visited, that honor would belong to Palermo in Sicily. It was also his home, where he was born and grew up. He thought about his family. He turned around and addressed his squad
"What is life but a mere dream, we are born into this world to march towards the ultimate end death. Brothers show no fear, at most you will confront death today. And, if you do tell him that you fought a good fight and you proud that your death can help the remainder of your squad survive. Other squads fight for freedom and liberty. We only fight for one thing survival. Good luck, I hope I will see all of you on the otherside."

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:33 pm

The Landing crafts hit the beach, each unloading their troops in a matter of second. 2nd and 3rd platoons suffer heavy casualties off the bat, each loosing over half of their soldiers, the 1st and Weapons platoons lose only about a quarter. Edward ran for cover, his M1919 weighing him down. His Assistant Gunner, Jimmy, was already dead. An MG burst had ripped him in half. Seeing no other option Eddie dropped his Machine gun in favor of a BAR from a dead soldier. His Carbine was god knows where, and he was alone on the beach. The Lt. was missing and so was the rest of the Platoon. Some, he knew, were dead. Somehow, some way, he made it to the Seawall. Now all he could do was wait, wait for others....or death.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:46 pm

When the landing door opened, splashing into the water and uproaring a splash, the first few rows of men were instantly ripped apart, shredded, by machine-gun Fire. Daniel did the only logical thing he could think of, jump off the side of the boar. Others followed, falling into the water.

Bullets splashed into the ground all around him, sending streaks of water into the air and back down onto the men, but Daniel pushed through the water. Now soaked, he stumbled ahead of the waves only for bullets to whizz by his head as he ran foreword. As he ran, scared to death, he tripped on... on a dead soldier... it was Mikey, an old friend. Daniel found himself laying next to Eddie, who was just as scared. "We gotta get the fuck off this beach!!!" Screamed Daniel

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:48 pm

The NAR wrote:When the landing door opened, splashing into the water and uproaring a splash, the first few rows of men were instantly ripped apart, shredded, by machine-gun Fire. Daniel did the only logical thing he could think of, jump off the side of the boar. Others followed, falling into the water.

Bullets splashed into the ground all around him, sending streaks of water into the air and back down onto the men, but Daniel pushed through the water. Now soaked, he stumbled ahead of the waves only for bullets to whizz by his head as he ran foreword. As he ran, scared to death, he tripped on... on a dead soldier... it was Mikey, an old friend. Daniel found himself laying next to Eddie, who was just as scared. "We gotta get the fuck off this beach!!!" Screamed Daniel

"You have any explosives on you? Smoke grenades? Anything?" Eddie was surprised to see another man from his company still alive, most, he guessed, were dead.

Perfidus
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Perfidus » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:52 pm

"The rally point is at the shingle at the top of the beach!" Shouted Lieutenant Dickson to his party, rafting towards the already bloody shore of Omaha.

"20 seconds!"

"Keep moving and maintain your intervals. DO NOT STOP until you reach the shingle!"

"10 seconds!"

"Good luck boys! I'll see you on the beach!"

The Higgins groaned as it passed over the shallow ocean floor before coming to an abrupt stop. The Driver rolled the front door down with speed, allowing a flurry of soldiers to scramble from the boat.

"GO GO GO!" Yelled Lieutenant Dickson, clutching his Thompson as he ran for the shingle. A mortar shell exploded just inches from him, unfortunately an unlucky soldier got caught in the blast, his legs being blown all over the sand. Dickson growled as the Machine Gun fire ripped across the beach, mowing down countless GI's. He found a couple of medics huddled behind a tank trap placed on the beach.

"What the hell are you guys doing here?! MOVE!!"

"We can't sir!" Replied one of the medics. "God damn MG fire is tearin' us up!"

"This is a fucking meat grinder! Where the hell's the armor?!" Shouted the other medic.

"The beach is not secure! We need to take out those god damn 88's before we can land our tanks ashore! Now get your asses up and follow me!"

Lieutenant Dickson grabbed one of the medics under the arm, lifting him from his cover and forcing him to sprint behind him. Given the present situation, there wasn't much choice to either wait on the beach and pray another mortar round doesn't kill you, or run headlong into the relentless MG fire and pray you didn't get mown down.
Last edited by Perfidus on Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:
The NAR wrote:When the landing door opened, splashing into the water and uproaring a splash, the first few rows of men were instantly ripped apart, shredded, by machine-gun Fire. Daniel did the only logical thing he could think of, jump off the side of the boar. Others followed, falling into the water.

"You have any explosives on you? Smoke grenades? Anything?" Eddie was surprised to see another man from his company still alive, most, he guessed, were dead.

Daniel nodded and looked down to the two grenades on his belt. Bullets whizzed past his head. "This is a fucking slaughterhouse!!!"

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:55 pm

The NAR wrote:
Australian Antarctica wrote:"You have any explosives on you? Smoke grenades? Anything?" Eddie was surprised to see another man from his company still alive, most, he guessed, were dead.

Daniel nodded and looked down to the two grenades on his belt. Bullets whizzed past his head. "This is a fucking slaughterhouse!!!"

"Damn Straight!" Eddie responded. He popped out of cover, drawing fire long enough for 3 more soldiers to get to cover. He looked around again, then reloaded his gun "Cap'n, CAP'N!!!" he called.

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:58 pm

when the landing door opened, John's squad was immediately hit with a hail of machine gun fire. Pvt. Joe Oliver was killed almost immediately, an mg shot did some real damage to his head and his body. Effectively what was left was just one messy pulp. His body did do a good job at shielding the rest of the squad. Oh well John thought I never liked that grouchy old private anyway. John just charged off the boat while the mgs were still trained at his allies, making a mad dash to the sea wall. His squad followed.

He heard the sound of the German mg's and the death cries of many GI's none of it bothered him or his squad who just sprinted towards the seawall. John, took no mind of the corpses piling around him, and neither did his squad. When they reached the sea wall the squad was still whole, well apart from Pvt. Oliver and another whining Pvt anyways. He saw the massive amount of casualties the company was taking, man after man being mowed down in horrific ways.
Turning to Daniel and Edward "Hello mind if me and my boys join you"
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Daniel stood and took a shot at a German Bunker, then fell back down, looking around at the fields of dead. He raised his rifle again, then took another shot. Daniel turned back to Eddie. "We need to advance! We can't stay here!!!"

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:05 pm

The NAR wrote:Daniel stood and took a shot at a German Bunker, then fell back down, looking around at the fields of dead. He raised his rifle again, then took another shot. Daniel turned back to Eddie. "We need to advance! We can't stay here!!!"

"Are you crazy the MG's will mow us down" Looking back to the beach, "look the cavalry is late, we were supposed to have DD tanks supporting us"
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:05 pm

"Daniel is it? We can't rush the bunkers, you and I would be massacred. We need to wait for backup" Just then, Sgt. Smith's 'squad' of 3 men arrived
''Alright, that's five, any o' you got some smoke grenades?'

Phalnia
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 20, 2010
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Phalnia » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:05 pm

SFC. Timothy N. McAllister
Three Days Prior to D-Day

Sergeant McAllister walked around the grounds were his company was garrisoned in preparation for the big day. He had fought in Africa and he had fought in Italy, but Europe... Europe was a different beast. The Germans had broken the armies of some of the oldest nations in the world. Those had been men defending their homes and the Germans had steamrolled over them. And now the Germans had built defenses across the continent.

Now he and the rest of C Company were going to charge into the heart of the beast. He had seen men die and he had killed men. But, he would soon go to what he could only imagine as the fiercest place on Earth. The Sergeant took several deep breaths. He couldn't risk losing himself or fear, or worse let the rest of the men see him like this. After all he was their sergeant, it was his duty to be a backbone.

SFC. Timothy N. McAllister
D-Day

The boats shook in the water and wind. Worse than the weather were the sounds of battle. Bullets whizzed by over the raised ramp as the Higgins pushed onward. Sgt. McAllister could also hear the definite boom of what he could only assume was an unlucky transport blown away. As the waters worsened, Timothy moved his foot as the soldier next to him vomited. He looked at the seasick man, he looked nervous a lot of the men did. The Sergeant spoke up loudly.

"Alright men, you heard the lieutenant! Keep low and your eyes open! No bunching up and remember everything you've learned! And God willing, we'll make it through!"

A few moments later the ramp dropped and bullets came smashing into the first row of men. McAllister ran towards the nearest thing resembling cover. He dropped to his stomach behind a czech hedgehog. The thing gave little cover, but beat standing around like a deer in the headlights. He brought his Garand up trying to find anything to shoot at. The only target he could find was a machine gun in a pillbox. He took as few shots at the position, but stopped he was too far away. He needed to get closer and cover was scarce. He took several breaths and leaped to his feet, sprinting for the seawall.

"The air up there in the clouds is very pure and fine, bracing and delicious. And why shouldn't it be? - it is the same the angels breathe." Mark Twain
“Don't feel entitled to anything you didn't sweat and struggle for.” Marian Wright Edelman

Marsisian
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Marsisian » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:06 pm

Harrison, who had jumped out of the Higgins boat and taken cover behind a hedgehog, looked at the well-dug in and prepared German forces who were in casemates shooting machine guns at the Allied landing force. Advancing forward and trying not to get shot, he linked up with a 1st Platoon squad. "Hey! Do you want to live or do you want to die here? We're supposed to advance! I have Comp C explosives so if you escort me, we can go behind the Jerries!" Clutching his Sten and pointing towards the German positions, Harrison was waiting for their answer.
Last edited by Erich von Manstein on June 9, 1973, edited 24 times in total

MGSV: The Phantom Pain hype! Game of the decade!

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:07 pm

Australian Antarctica wrote:"Daniel is it? We can't rush the bunkers, you and I would be massacred. We need to wait for backup" Just then, Sgt. Smith's 'squad' of 3 men arrived
''Alright, that's five, any o' you got some smoke grenades?'

"We have six frag grenades in total, but unfortunately no smoke tell HQ to call in a smoke barrage from the ships"

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:09 pm

"Alright then. If any of you have smoke, toss em'. We need some cover. You with the explosives, follow me, and 2 other men up the hill, the rest of you cover us if you can!" the young Sgt. said, he seemed to be taking control of the men, who knows where the Captain or Lieutenants are? Just then the Sgt. from the new squad told him they had no smoke "Fine, we don't have a radio. Toss those frags instead!"

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Daniel pulled a grenade from his belt, unpinned it, and tossed it. He turned to the guys. "Well shit!!"

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:17 pm

"Alright you heard him, Johnson, Bread, toss those frags." As John and his "squad" threw a volley of grenades at the pillboxes. "Make sure to try to cover our boys in the beach when you are done the second volley" As his "squad" threw the second volley of frags, Cpl Johnson was hit square in the chest by a bullet and went down. "Crap! move away from Johnson he has a primed grenade"
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Australian Antarctica
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Australian Antarctica » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:19 pm

Eddie's quick thinking probably saved the rest of the guy's lives. He kicked the grenade into a crater before it blew them all up "MOVE IT!!" he lunged over the wall, narrowly missing the barbed wire, and took cover in another crater "C'mon"

The NAR
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The NAR » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:23 pm

Daniel moved foreword, narrowly avoiding the spray of bullets. He threw himself into the ground a few feet ahead of Eddie and began to fire at the Germans

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse