NATION

PASSWORD

Influence Might Be Slow

Bug reports, general help, ideas for improvements, and questions about how things are meant to work.
Das Imperium Lives 02
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Influence Might Be Slow

Postby Das Imperium Lives 02 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:17 pm

"12 days ago: Das Imperium Lives 02's influence in The Bigfoot Union rose from "Power" to "Superpower".

I have three endorsements and in the past I would increase in power in less then four days. Is something wrong or is this normal?

Or am I asking this question in the wrong place?
Last edited by Das Imperium Lives 02 on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:19 pm

Have you gotten any new nations in your region? Influence tends to get slower when you have more people.

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Go home Polska wins NS.
United Mongol Hordes wrote:Polska isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Hurd you miss the point more than Polska misses Poland.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

Das Imperium Lives 02
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Imperium Lives 02 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:21 pm

NeuPolska wrote:Have you gotten any new nations in your region? Influence tends to get slower when you have more people.

We lost two actually....

NeuPolska
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby NeuPolska » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:25 pm

Huh. Then I'm not sure, it's got to be something to do with some sort of in-game workings. Maybe a Mod's going to come in here and help explain.

Please, call me POLSKA
U.S. Army Enlisted
Kar-Esseria wrote:Who is that and are they female because if not then they can go make love to their hand.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Go home Polska wins NS.
United Mongol Hordes wrote:Polska isn't exactly the nicest guy in the world
Impaled Nazarene wrote:Hurd you miss the point more than Polska misses Poland.
Rhodesialund wrote:when you have Charlie ten feet away or something operating operationally.
Nirvash Type TheEND wrote:Gayla is living in 1985 but these guys are already in 1916

Valrifell
Post Czar

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Valrifell » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:46 pm

The more influence you have accumulated the slower it builds up, even with endorsements.
Last edited by Valrifell on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HAVING AN ALL CAPS SIG MAKES ME FEEL SMART

Das Imperium Lives 02
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Das Imperium Lives 02 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:18 pm

Well I know NS++ could be buggy, but it swears I should have updated at least six days ago or more.

So I have no idea what is going on.

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:38 am

Your influence category does not reflect influence growth, only what percentage of the total influence you have in the region. If nations cease to exist, leave the region, or get banned or ejected, your influence category may rise at the next update to reflect that you now have a higher percentage of the total regional influence, since nations with accumulated influence just left the region, decreasing the total influence in the region.

At three endorsements, you aren't gaining much influence anyway. Your influence is actually shown here. Add up each nation's SPDR/Influence in the region, then take yours and divide it by the total, and multiply it by 100 to get a percent. That percent determines your category, and whether or not you can password protect the region if you are the WA Delegate.
Last edited by Nephmir on Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Technical