NATION

PASSWORD

Inyurstan News Archives [Do Not Post!]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 20, 2012
Anarchy

Inyurstan News Archives [Do Not Post!]

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:22 pm

Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:49 pm, edited 11 times in total.

It's not French,it's not Spanish,it's Inyurstan
"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:24 pm

Augillo Un Informacio Chenne!

Arokian Forces Invade Aanglandia!

Breaking news on the hour!
Ardokian forces have invaded a semi-autonomous nation in the southwest of their continent without so much as an ounce of resistance. Their justification for such an incursion against this nation: a wish to receive complete independence from the totalitarian republic. Ardoki already held a heavy degree of control over its smaller neighbor and had basically made them subervient pawns and would-be sheep to the slaughter should the resist the Ardokian influence - which the people of Aanglandia were brave enough to do regardless.
In an age where many had thought the rotting corpse of colonial ambitions and empires of old was long since put to rest, we are now finding this to be dead wrong.
Reports are coming in that Ardokian armored forces have captured the capital of Aanglandia, and detained their government, and one can only speculate what the totalitarian regime plans to do with their conquered territory...

Alastaire Moriarty, the "president" of Ardoki, has declared his intent to annex the province in the fashion of the European empires of old. Indeed, the totalitarian ruler has stated that the land was part of the Ardokian Empire for which he apparently sees his regime as the successor too - much similar to the way Mussolini saw himself as the successor of the Roman Empire and Saddam sought to rebuild the ancient power of Babylon. However, the unjustified and tyrannical delusions of "President" Moirarty do not stop there; walking in the true footsteps of Hitler he openly claims that DNA and racial/ethnic heritage is somehow a valid reason for an unsanctioned and imperialist incursion in this day and age.
To make matters worse, Ardoki has already threatened military retaliation against any nation which seeks to intervene in support of the almost completely helpless nation. This stands in direct challenge to our own government's words implying the use of military action against Ardoki's conquest of their smaller neighbor; and it seems both sides are unlikely to back down...

The move has met almost instantaneous criticism and outcry from the citizens of Inyursta, who as usual have staged large-scale protests and took to the streets in a show of demonstration against this act of imperialism on behalf of the totalitarian republic of Ardoki. Demonstrators have already branded slogans such as "I stand with Aanglandia", "Ardoki go home", "Hands off Aanglandia" and more notabley phrases such as "Morte a le Imperialsme" (ENG: Death to Imperialism) and "Learn to colonize a coffin".
Frustration with the blatant and unapologetic nature of the Ardokian conquest paired with agitation at the supposed "Lack of a backbone" by the Legislative Assembly and the Peresque Administration has many calling out to their comrades abroad to support the people of Aanglandia against this act of aggression by their totalitarian neighbors.

ImageImage

The situation draws more tense and grim by the hour, as more and more reports come from both the warzone and the homefront, yet one front remains eerily quiet: the international stage. Have no other nations heard of the thieving crime against sovereignty being committed here? Are they too afraid of the irrational, tinpot dictatorship of Ardoki with its finger on the nuclear button to compensate for which its conventional military cannot? Or do they for whatever reason support this unjustifiable and immoral invasion?
Meanwhile we are left pondering how all our own government and our allies plan to respond to this breach of peace in the name of imperialist racial politics, and how far the Ardokian regime plans to go to regain the territory of its deficient empire...

We will be the first to bring you live updates on the situation as it develops.
Stay tuned for more information.

COMMENTS

Loiselle Contre-Revolution
This is such a criminal move! What nation short of Putin's Russia and Saddam's Iraq invade their neighbor just to rebuild an empire! Freaking Peresque needs to pull up his panties and show this Gringos the cost of imperialism!
VIVA LA CONTRE-REVOLUTION!!!
#HandsOffAanglandia

BrunoThe1st
Time to show these Ardokian punks what freedom and democracy feels like!
Inyursta! Fuck-Yeah!

D-Originale Pappa-Je
Ardokian totalitarians being immoral tyrants guilty of violating basic human rights...
What else is new?

MsMoreno1993
I feel bad for the people of Aanglandia. Who asked their opinion? Ardoki just up and decided to invade them and now everyone is going to rush to war just because a few leaders tore up a piece of paper...

BridgeDweller1998
This move is awsome! I love Ardoki and I hope those Aanglandian pigs get whats coming!
Women belong in the kitchen! Fuck the troops!!! Rape the virgins and kill puppies!!! Communazism4Ever!!!

ALASTAIRE MORIARTY FOR WORLD RULER 2015!!!

Everyone who disagrees can say so here: http://totallyspam/virus_upload/hahasuc ... m/FAKE_URL!

Warning: Comments on this page may contain spoilers and unrated user content

"Inyourfaceistan" refers to my player/user name, "Inyursta" is my IC name. NOT INYURSTAN. IF YOU CALL INYURSTA "INYURSTAN" THEN IT SHOWS THAT YOU CANT READ. Just refer to me as IYF or Stan.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:25 pm

Tele'coup Network D'Informacio!

Aanglandian Referendum Begins; Gives Voters No Real Choice

Hello everyone! Tonight we will be covering the breaking news of the referendum being held in occupied Aanglandia by the Ardokian invasion force. It has been a short period of time since the Ardokians have announced they will hold an referendum to the status of Aanglandia - a rogue province which has seen its bid for independence and freedom provoke an excessive and unjustified military response by its larger and more aggressive neighbor. However, the exact contents of this so-called referendum have been made public, and already even those less familiar with intricate international politics can see this a no-win situation for the people of Aanglandia.
Not only have the Ardokians forced all citizens to vote - which is an inherently biased and arguably unfair act in of itself, they have only given two choices - neither of which include full independence. Instead, the voters have been given the choice of join Ardoki, or let Ardoki control you. The choice of a blank ballot is also given, but so far the Ardokian government has given no word if blanks will count for anything, and political analysts don't beleive the totalitarian republic is likely to seriously consider any option that would let the people of Aanglandia choose an option that hurts them.

German invasion and annexation of the Sudetenland in Czechoslovakia what was done under similar and almost parallel pretenses to the Ardokian conquest of Aanglandia, such as goals for economic expansion and justification through DNA and common heritage...

So far, the Inyurstan government has taken no action against the Progressive Totalitarian Republic of Ardoki other than condemning this violation of sovereignty and right to self-determination. However, many conclude this "changes nothing" as Inyursta has had sour tensions with Ardoki due to their involvement in the Jezzine Massacre, murder of Chilean nationals, and the shoot down of Flight WL-9093 as well as their elitist, condescending and often racist attitudes towards our internal politics.
President Jack Peresque has stated his intention to bring this issue before the Santiago Pact to begin a multi-national liberation effort to drive out the Ardokian invaders. He is quoted with saying this "...blatant and unapologetic act of imperialism and neocolonialism will not go uncontested and unpunished..."

According to Ardokian sources, a group known as the National Aangle Freedom Force (NAFF) has emerged to make threats regarding the bombing of polling stations; however, as no polling stations were bombed it leaves suspicious doubt about the actual existence and nature of these supposed terrorists. Furthermore, Ardokian sources claim that this force has "over a million active members" while military anaylists are quick to point out that most groups such as FARC-EP and the IRA usually weigh between 10-20 thousand active members, while a few larger examples such as Hez'bollah and our own Marcon De'Rouje (ENG: Red Ocean) had and have mustered numbers beyond fifty-thousand due to uncontested control of large tracts of territory and urban areas.

All in all the situation in Aanglandia deteriorates by the day, and many are left to wonder where are the good guys to stop this act of obvious evil.
More on this story as it develops...

COMMENTS

Jay-C Calder#ONE
Wow, what Ardoki is basically asking is if Aanglandia would like a ring on their finger or not when they inevitablely become Ardoki's perra...
Somebody needs to put an end to this conquest and soon!
#HandsOffAanglandia

OlivaEnMadrija
Well I can't say I'm surprised at this, but isn't every election somewhat biased or unfair in one way or another?
Anyways, I wonder when Moiarty and Malarky will start burning down churches and building statues to themselves...

VivieneLaVide
What did anyone expect? Ardoqui is going to do what serves its elite, not what serves the Aanglos...

BridgeDweller1998
Why did Ardoki even give them a vote? Who needs democracy? Freedom is 4 fags! I banged ur mom last nignt! Snipers R cowards! Death to kittens and baby seals!

ALASTAIRE MORIARTY FOR WORLD RULER 2015!!!

Everyone who disagrees can say so here: http://totallyspam/virus_upload/hahasuc ... m/FAKE_URL!

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:46 pm

Newsmaxi Stacion D'Informacio!

Ardokian Referendum Results Announced, Mass Killings Reported!

Hello everyone, tonight we bring you breaking news on the continuing sovereignty crisis playing out in Aanglandia. Just yesterday, the Ardokian government has released what it claims to be the results of its so-called "referendum", and much to nobody's surprised they have claimed that an overwhelming majority have supposedly voted to legitimize the actions of the Ardokian conquistadors. Multiple governments, including our own, have already slandered the elections as "inherently rigged" due to their lack of an option that supported full independence for Aanglandia - and one devoid of Ardokian influence. No, it comes as no surprise to many that this sketchy referendum has turned out favorably for the imperialists and even more sketchy and predictably they have failed to announce how many ballots were left blank.

Taking a turn for the worse, we are now receiving a host of reports that the invading Ardokian totalitarian forces are now taking part in killing in a calculated, intentional and discriminate manner as the fight for Aanglandian resistance grows stronger. Multitudes of videos showing men women and children being dragged from their homes by the fascist-leftist forces have surfaced to the Internet via social media sites, as well as a video of an old man with an axe being butchered without provocation by an armored vehicle used by the conquistadors.
Even more troublesome, is the claims of a "mass grave" where the Ardokians killed between forty and seventy people depending on the source which have since appeared. These images and reports by locals show a large area of dirt where they claim the invaders massacred a larger number of residents in response to sporadic guerrilla fighting in the mountains.

Mass grave outside the town of Belderg where villagers and NAFF sympathizers claim Ardokian soldiers killed fifty innocent civilians in a response to a firefight which killed 16 of their own soldiers.

As the moment stands there is now way to tell if these killings are just an isolated incident, or if they are only the beginning of the Progressive Totalitarian regime tightening its iron fist around its newly annexed foreign lands...
Currently, no outside government has yet to respond to these reported atrocities, but given Ardoki's state as an international pariah following their brutal genocide against Chileans, their known concentration camps, and their intentional slaughter of Lebanese and other national civilians both in Jezzine and during the shoot down of Flight WL-9093; one can only expect whomever stands against these incarnations of the Third Reich and the Soviets will be trying to stop bullets and gas with words and letters...

Only time will tell, but tune in for the latest updates as they happen...

COMMENTS

Who is surprised by this? Nobody.
Peresque the Pansy and his leftist-hugging administration need to get their fucking act together and declare war on these Ardquian nazis!!!
#MorteALaMoriarty #HandsOffAanglandia

JaqueNCordoba
When discussing Ardoki, it's best to talk of them in the context of North Korea or Iran. Both nations have horrible human rights abuses (although neither are a war-mongering as Ardoki) and both are ruled by corrupt and iron-fisted regimes which antagonize foreigners as a way of staying in power.
Yet, simply because all three possess a big red button that could make a bad day for any invading army, they can get away with horrendous acts against humanity like this...

D-Originale Pappa-Je
Fuckin' Ardokian Gringos killing folks who don't look like dem! Those bastards need a lesson!

VIVA LE NAFF

OlivaEnMadrija
This is awful! My thoughts and prayers go out to the families of the victims and those political dissenters and minorities trapped under the rule of the PTLP...

BridgeDweller1998
HAHA! Serves those losers right! They got what they deserved!
Fuck freedom! Screw the troops! Rape virgins and smash kittens!

Ardoki4Ever!!!

Everyone who disagrees can say so here: http://totallyspam/virus_upload/hahasuc ... m/FAKE_URL

Last edited by Inyourfaceistan on Fri May 15, 2015 8:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Augillo Un Informacio Chenne!

National Police Chief Vidali de Ruise at a press conference.
Final Krjdan Spies Captured!

Breaking news on the hour! This morning the final hold-cell of foreign saboteurs sent from Krjder into Inyursta were taken into custody. Starving and running low on supplies while lost in a country where they knew neither the land nor the language the last four men were surrounded in an abandoned shack at the top of a hill when both National Guard and Marindino SWAT teams made their move. The raid was over in a matter of minutes, resulting in one enemy agent dead, and the other three wounded and in custody, however the number of men detained today dropped to three after one of the foreigners attempted escape after being separated from his comrades and was naturally gunned down and buried in an unmarked grave.

The remaining two were both moved to a classified high-security prison, where previously captured agents of Krjder are being detained. Since the so-called "Embassy Incident" in the nation's over a year ago, various military and law enforcement agencies have been cooperating and working round-the-clock to track down and neutralize all Krjdans agents in Inyursta. For the time being, the captured enemy saboteurs will await trial. As foreign nationals, they will be provided with a state-appointed lawyer as per the "Rights of Foreigners" clause in the Inyurstan Constitution. If found guilty, they will be facing the death penalty for their intentional violation and subversion of Inyurstan sovereignty.

Joint Army, National Guard and Police forces had been hunting the remainders of the Krjdan agents known to have been stationed in Inyursta following the Castille de Terro Incident.

So far, the incident has been nothing but shock and embarrassment on behalf of the Inyurstan national security community since the den of foreign sleeper cells was uncovered in Castille de Terro. However, with the conclusion of the Krjdan fiasco and drastic reforms to security procedures, many feel the incident as a whole is finally over.
National Chief of Police, Vidali de Ruise, had this to say on the matter:
"Mis Frèros Inyurstans, it is with great relief that I can now say that to the best of our knowledge every last Krjdan national on Inyurstan soil has been dealt with via necessary means. Understand that we have also undertaken serious reforms with our airport security, coast guard and now thanks to both the efforts of our soldiers in defeating the Red Ocean threat and our partnership with the Cuscatlani's the strongest border security we have had in our nation's short history. We have also changed the protocols and standards for which law enforcement, military and intelligence agencies must cooperate and share information to better protect you, the citizens of Inyursta, from threats such as this.
I thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Good night, and Viva Inyursta!

How this incident will play out in the long term both abroad and at home has yet to be seen. Speculation is divided on how this situation as a whole will be reflected on President Peresque's record, and whether it will harm or hurt his "Unita Inyursta" movement. Regardless, polls project that national security will be a major deciding factor in the next election cycle.
What it has shown is that we as a country are surrounded by a supporting group of allies, both in SACTO and through external cooperation, who are willing to stand behind us and express support for our own world view, even when other cultures believe their superior.
This is Augillo Un: The Most Unbiased Source for Information, signing out.

COMMENTS

I wonder what it feels like to be those Krjdan agents: ransomed out and snitched by their own government just because that pompous kid's father was apparently worth more than all the men he sent to die out in America Libre. I guess they can go to wall knowing they did LITERALLY die for their king...
This has also been a stain on not only the Peresque administration, but the government as a whole. Maybe if they weren't so busy having to waste our tax dollars trying to undo the shit the alternative coalition pinkos do on their watch and just let the people handle it then we could better devote our resources to fighting foreign infiltrators!!!

BrunoThe1st
Lynch those fucking gringo spies! Show the world what happens when douche-pidgin speaking monarchists try to invade Inyursta! Fuck-Yeah!

D-Originale Pappa-Je
I'm not sure how dey made it this far anyway! It's not like they can blend in, talk or think like one of us. I'm surprised this monarchist infection didn't get discovered earlier...

BridgeDweller1998
Inyursta should adopt a king and become some foreign nation's bitch!
Fuck Washington! Bolivar was a faggot!! Lopez didn't even do shit and Duvalier isn't even real FYI!!!

I'm serious, look it up here: http://totallyspam/virus_upload/hahasuc ... m/FAKE_URL!

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:46 pm

Tele'coup Network D'Informacio!

Communist Terrorists Attempt to Overthrow Democracy!

Bona noire, Good evening everyone. Tonight we bring you news from the Asian-Pacific island of Jakarnapura, a tiny landmass teetering on the verge of civil war. In a reaction to statements by the recent head of state under Colonel-General Suratman after his election, the Jakarnapura United Worker's Party (JUWP) has launched a series of violent riots targeting police, rival political factions, upper-class, educated, religious and generally anyone who disagrees with them. The police have responded with an aggressive an no-holds-barred crackdown against the agitators, however the sheer numerical advantage and violent bloodlust of the communist rioters forced them into a temporary retreat until reinforcements in the form of the military arrived and drove back the attackers.
Around twenty are believed to be dead on both sides, and the number of wounded is much higher.

Local sources are now reporting the leftist terrorists have begun destroying and stealing property of nearby shops, and have taken civilians as hostages to compensate for the combat advantage of the police and military forces. Militias and paramilitary units have now begun gathering in an effort to protect their homes, business and families from the JUWP mob violence. Many of these armed volunteers are believed to be affiliated with or supporters of the National Front party, a rival right-wing group which holds power since recent elections.

ImageImage
Protesters in Nuveau Lyon successfully demonstrate how to hold a political assembly and exercise civil resistance without turning into rioting terrorists. Many were also kind enough to remind us that communism is murder.
Adi Dermawan, leader of the anti-democracy terrorists who are fighting to create a second Holodmor in Jakarnapura.

Here at home, several demonstrations have occurred, both protesting the aggression and anti-democratic goals of the JUWP rioters as well as mocking their extreme violence and terrorist tactics. We asked one man who was participating in the protest, and referred to the JUWP riots a quote: "Fucking joke", further stating that quote: "...they are just butthurt about the results of elections and resort to violence. They don't care about the people, they just care about getting their way." So far, many politicians, lobbyists and grassroots organizations have called on the Peresque Administration to support the Jakarnapuran people and government as they battle the communist terrorists which threaten their freedom.

It should also be noted that the island is no stranger to violence - having undergone multiple series of wars and conflicts being taken over and colonized by the Dutch and British before being ousted and taken as a 'protectorate' by Nihon. Since independence, Jakarnapura has been subject to decades of violence kn own as the "Great Storm" until finally a military coup crushed the leftists and restored democracy just prior to the turn of the century.

More on this story as it develops, we thank your for choosing Tele'Coup - the most information at your fingertips.

COMMENTS

I actually sympathize with the leftists here.

Jakarnapuran democracy is CLEARLY a broken system?
I mean who wouldn't want Holodmor 2.0?
Cant the National Front supporters just see the good behind the Great Leap Forward?
It makes no sense the people of Jakarnapura don't want to emulate Cambodia following the Khmer Rouje?
I mean what radical rightist doesn't want to have their wives and daughters raped before their eyes like under the FSLN in Nicaragua?
I know my grand-parents loved it when Solvereux gunned down my great-grandparents in broad daylight for counter-revolutionary activity!
Who wouldn't want to be disappeared into an Ardokian 're-education' camp?

/sarc

D-Originale Pappa-Je
Gee, I wonder what would happen if anyone in any other country responded this way every time dey loose an election?
Dees fools need to grow the hell up and learn2democracy!

OlivaEnMadrija
I think it is downright terrifying that they have Ardoqui of all people preaching support of Adi Derpface and his movement. If the people of Jakarnapura aren't careful with the intentions of the Ardoquian gringos and Adi Derpface then they will be caught in a wicked hybrid of Holodmor brought on by leftists and the Bengal Famine brought on by Europeans...

GuerrocaBoy1995
Man someone needs to jack these terrorist bitches up!

I stand with Saratman and the true defenders of Jakarnapura!

VIVA LA LIBERTAS COUILLION!!!

Agent Smith #99
I suprt the lefist wurkers rites fiters! It now tim 2 do awy wit teh capitulizt systim, rice my comrds!!!
I will nw hax telepoop 4 bein wurs tan fox news.

We is legion.
We does not forgive.
We does not forgit.

#NewFront4Ever

BridgeDweller1998

> Be me
> Love Adi
> Have all the Adi propaganda posters on my wall and speeches on my iPod
> Suratman sees my love for Adi. He calls me a communist and slaps me
> I call him a bourgeoisie and spit in his face
> He sicks the police on me and throws me in jail
> I am crying myself to sleep on the cold, hard floor when I feel a warmth behind me
> Its Adi

> Suratman walks in
> Adi looks him in the eye and says
> "The Revolution is never over"
> He then slips through the bars out into the night
> Adi is love, Adi is life

Inyourfaceistan
Postmaster-General

Anarchy

Postby Inyourfaceistan » Fri May 15, 2015 8:19 am

Newsmaxi Stacion D'Informacio!

Government Whistle Blower Releases Secret Documents!

Breaking News on the hour! More updates are coming in about the source of the government documents and files released to the press. The whistle blower has now come forward as Jean-Paulo Lancorda, a former ISD analyst who was hired on as cyber-security consultant to the Legislative Assembly. Lancorda, 34, reportedly copied and made back-up files before taking his findings to his superior. However, his findings were confiscated and blown under the rug by an unnamed official, after which he anonymously leaked the info to the press.

Since the findings were released to the press, several prominent figures have resigned, including three senators and the head of cyber security. So far, no arrest warrants have been issued for any party involved, but many beleive certain government individuals need to be tried for perjury - if not treason - while other support the notion that Mr. Lancorda should face legal action for his release of classified and in some cases private information.

J.P. Lancorda revealing himself as the whistle blower and expressing concern at the actions of our elected officials.

Much of the released information includes emails and phone recordings, alleging several crimes against prominent government members; including Senator Lanson Sãorules (DC - Gracio Grande) who used public funds to pay to take call girls onto his private yacht and Fjorda De'Rivera Mayor Carlos Montousse (NRU) who made several emails and phone calls to known cartel associates.
However, it gets worse. Several leaked emails, tape recordings and phone calls link certain politicians to communist leanings. Senator Stèphan Jean-Luc (SLP - Southern Territories) was recording praising the "achievements" of communist Cuba, as well as admiring the "determination and perseverance to egalitarianism" of the Bulgar Rouge. Another exposed pinko sympathizer, Diego Rodrigues (SLP - South Marindino) has been tied to several emails discussing the prospect of nationalizing key Inyurstan industries and foreign business assets as well as radical and unconstitutional reforms to "promote income equality" (a.k.a. collectivism and redistribution). These statements come in direct opposition to the claims both individuals have made trying to convince others they are "by no means communist".
Other members of government and political staff have been tied to the scandal, now being called "Commiegate" by certain commenters and close followers of the debacle.

How will this play out in the long run?
Who will face charges for their involvement and action?
Was Lancorda in the right?

COMMENTS

J.P. Lancorda is an Inyurstan hero and has made a stand against the corruption and lies in our own government. It's time for serious changes to oust these pinkos and corrupt dirtbags which have slid into office!

Also, I told you all Diego Rodrigues was a commie who wanted to nationalize industry and raise your taxes; and I got ridiculed! Well who is laughing now?
#StandwithLancorda #CamilloPurPresident

JaqueNCordoba
I would like to remind some of the other posters here before they get off their rockers, as well as cure any misconceptions from foreign readers that Inyursta DOES NOT ban any particular ideology. A recent law backed by popular demand passed into action made provisions against institutionalized socialist laws and actions, but it is no crime to BE a socialist or communist.

The accusations being levied here are because of individuals reportedly lying about their political leanings to their constituents...

D-Originale Pappa-Je
Haha! Dis Lancorda boy really broke some ball tonight, eh?

I bet some gringos will be reading this whole article and be all like "wtf"!

OlivaEnMadrija
You know you live in Inyursta when saying communist shit is a bigger scandal to most people than taking bribes from the cartels or getting caught paying for hookers with public cash...

Agent Smith #99
This is a outrag! He = anoter capitulizt paun. This = an ruse to mak u forgit teh wurkers rites issew in Inyusta!!
I will nw hax Newshitzi 4 bein wurs tan fox news.

We is legion.
We does not forgive.
We does not forgit.

#NewFront4Ever

BridgeDweller1998
Lancorda should be jailed! His spying is a criminal action that hurt my feelings!
Fuck freedom! Screw the troops! Rape virgins and smash kittens!

Everyone who disagrees can say so here: http://totallyspam/virus_upload/hahasuc ... m/FAKE_URL

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information