NATION

PASSWORD

Rise of the Undead (OOC/Signups!)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Should we enhance the map?

Poll ended at Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Make it coast to coast.
53%
Just to the Mississippi.
13%
THE MAPS TOO BIG, MAKE IT SMALLER!
20%
I really could care less.
13%

Total votes : 15

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 28, 2012
Ex-Nation

Rise of the Undead (OOC/Signups!)

Postby Lingria » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:02 pm

The year is 2015, Reports are arising that the undead have risen. These were proven true when the government of Mali collapsed due to 'Zombies', It is now Mid October. Most the countries of the world have crumbled to this unknown virus. There are rumors that due to American and Russian precautions that Moscow, Washington DC and Atlanta haven't succumbed to the Virus. Regular Civilian or Soldier you have to find a way to survive this, By grouping or going solo. Nontheless it's just a Virus right?

Sorry for the short intro, But the title says it all, This is a zombie Roleplay meaning supply's are limited and to make matters worse the dead walk the streets. There are hundreds of things you can do in this roleplay, Including the death of your peers. Bullets are limited and knifes become dull, This is your chance. To change the world, Or to kill it.
Code: Select all
Character App
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Undead or Alive?[/b]
[b]Equipment:[/b]
[b]Location on the Contiguous United States?:[/b]
[b]Brief Biography:[/b]

1:Dont godmod, Really. Don't
2:No matter what you do, The only way to kill a zombie is to go for the head. Chest shots and leg shots will just aggravate them
3:No teleportation
4:No Rambo-like stuff, You can't just find a machine gun in a small trailer, Be realistic
5:I'm your God, Listen to me and my disciples

Roster
Survivors
John Dunn-Lingria
Mason Thompson-Servanity
Demian King-Kintain
Yuri Bolotov-Landenburg
L'Homme Alex-Aelex
Michael Joseph Shepherd-The NAR
Barrack Obama-Quazin the Great
Gordon Almsmer-Fiery Armageddon
Andrei Aleco-Tracian Empire
Kathleen Rachael York-New Cobastheia
Dragan Krasnjik-Krajstali
Alex Halter-Helsary
Napoleon L Jackson-Raktio
John Smith "the Shadow"-Quazin the Great
John Carver-Kirt
Bella Laurels-Castle Crashers
Kenjiro Yamashita-Landenburg
Trevon Jackson-Ben M
Tyler Oak-The Wolven League
Abdul al-Qahtani-Pavlostani
Jason Menendes-Drakmah
Nikola Petrovic-Republika Srpska Party
Leonard Hunt-Badafar
Alexander Brant-In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam
Matthew Albertus Alexander 'Matt'-New Cobastheia
Rex Laurels aka "The Hunted"-The New Byzantine
Undead / Zombies
Nick Foley aka "The Bloater"-The New Byzantine
Michael Serrano-Landenburg
Christina Guzman-Landenburg

IC is up!
Last edited by Lingria on Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:24 am, edited 27 times in total.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

Accomplished Member of the The Age Of Neophytos RP Group
I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Be careful, CC lurks in the sigs
I was running through the streets with my rows - Julius Caesar, on Londonium.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:35 pm

Character App
Name:Corporal John Dunn
Race:Caucasian
Appearance:Here,
Undead or Alive?:Alive
Equipment:IMTV Ballistic Vest, Enhanced Combat Helmet, M40 Field Protective Mask, Entrenching Tool, APECS Suit, KA-BAR combat knife, Berreta M9 Handgun, M16A4 Combat Rifle, M203 Grenade Launcher (Attached to the M16A4),3 M84 Stun Grenades and 4 M67 Hand grenades,
Location on the Eastern Seaboard?:1st Battalion, 75th Rangers Regiment, Washington DC
Brief Biography:John Dunn was born to a small family in Pennsylvania, Growing up with good education and nice family members. When he was 18 he joined the United States Rangers. He was honored when they put him in the 75th Rangers. When the outbreak happened he alongside his comrades were the first in action. He got to see what their weaknesses were, and what their strengths were. He is now stationed in Washington DC
Last edited by Lingria on Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Danish Confederacy - Waifu of the South, The United Eastern States of Europe- Waifu Islander, Mirakai -Waifu of kinks, New Babylonia - da kewtiest waifu, & Derpopoliss - mai best bud. are my Waifu's, & I love them

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

The Blackdown Hills
Envoy

Founded: Dec 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Blackdown Hills » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:46 pm

Character App
Name: Anastasia Popova (Старший сержант, Senior Sergeant, Ukrainian Air Force)
Race: Caucasian
Appearance:

Undead or Alive? Alive
Equipment:
    First Aid Kit
    Knife
Location on the Eastern Seaboard?: Washington, D.C.

Brief Biography: Anastasia, who prefers to be called Ana, was born in the city of Luhansk, Ukraine, a part of the Ukrainian ethnic minority there. She had to fight from an early age, receiving inspiration from her father, who fought in the Soviet war in Afghanistan. Ana joined the Ukrainian air force once she came of age, eventually receiving commendations for skilled piloting. She flew a Sukhoi Su-25 fighter aircraft in the War in Donbass, leading her fighter wing to much success against the rebel forces. Upon being granted a rest period from the fighting, she went to Washington, D.C., to see the sights there. It is there that she remains, the zombie threat reaching a critical level.
Славься, Крым!

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:41 am

The Blackdown Hills wrote:-snip-

Accepted, Welcome aboard comrade

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

The Blackdown Hills
Envoy

Founded: Dec 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Blackdown Hills » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:01 am

Lingria wrote:
The Blackdown Hills wrote:-snip-

Accepted, Welcome aboard comrade

Thank you, tovarisch.
Славься, Крым!

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:01 am

-Bump-

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:36 pm

Lingria wrote:-Bump-

Bumpdy bump

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:40 pm

Character App
Name: Gordon Almsmer
Appearance:

Undead or Alive? Alive
Equipment: Bear Archery Arena 30 Compound Bow, Seal Strike Knife, and a fully loaded silenced M9 Beretta with 1 extra magazine.
Location on the Eastern Seaboard?: Northern area of Virginia.
Breif Biography:Before the Undead Apocalypse struck the world by force, Gordon was a member of a secret organization in the military, focused on stealth, cunningness, and assassinations. Tasked into India, where members of a communist centered group have begun an insurgency against the Indian government in order to overthrow the peaceful government and introduce communism into the ideology of the country. America covertly intervened, sending in Gordon's squad. In the midst of the war, a virus had out broken in America, and Gordon's squad was tasked with dealing with the new threat in America: The infected. D.C. is still safe in Maryland, but only because the military had been enforced heavily on the states bordering Maryland, and in the state itself. Gordon had been assigned to deal with the infected in the northern area of Virginia, a key point that leads right into the capital. The infected has been slowly eroding the force, but it is thankfully still holding strong.
You're average kind fellow, who secretly runs an oppressive dictatorship on a brilliant website. Love it.

Krajstali
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krajstali » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:15 am

Character App
Name: Dragan Krasnjik
Race:Caucasian
Appearance:The Dude here
Undead or Alive? Alive
Equipment: Baseball bat,Serbian Army Knife, Zastava EZ9.
Location on the Eastern Seaboard?: Florida.
Brief Biography: Dragan Krasnjik was born in Krajina in the Croatian SR of SFR Yugoslavia raised by Serbian Parents since Krajina contained ethnic serbs which soon became the separated State of Republika Srpska Krajina during the war. Following Yugoslavia's breakup, Serbs in Krajina faced mass expulsion which included Dragan's family. At a young age he was conscripted and fought in Army of the Republic of Serb Krajina against Croatia in which he was known for his bravery in combat. Eventually when the famous Arkan and his gang of "Tigers" (Serb Volunteer Guard) arrived in Croatia despite his young age he had volunteered to join him. Years after the war he immigrated to the USA hoping to forget his actions during the war and what he saw where he lived in a Serbian Community. When the outbreak came to Florida he banded the Community together and formed a mini safe-haven, but he knew that it wouldn't last long and so he left traversing infected Florida with his own band of "Tigers"
forgive me god it's time to go back to the old me

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Krajstali wrote:-Snip-

Fiery Armageddon wrote:-snip-

Accepted,

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:42 am

Bump.....

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Fiery Armageddon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fiery Armageddon » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:59 pm

Lingria wrote:Bump.....

You really like to change your nation's flag, huh? XD
You're average kind fellow, who secretly runs an oppressive dictatorship on a brilliant website. Love it.

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:26 am

Fiery Armageddon wrote:
Lingria wrote:Bump.....

You really like to change your nation's flag, huh? XD

Yeah.......A buddy of mine said Anime was evil so I changed it to more anime, Then he challenged me with Chuck Norris, So I Putin against his flag......Ugh *facepalms* I can never find a good flag

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:40 am

Character App
Name: Bella Laurels
Appearance:

Undead or Alive? Alive
Equipment:
A swiss army knife, an M9, a backpack with a few canned foods and some bread, a small wrap of bandages, a pack of Pepto-Bismol, a few mints, an extra magazine for the M9, a cloth hoodie, combat boots, worn jeans, blood thinner medicine, and leather gloves with no fingers.
Location on the Eastern Seaboard?: Manassas City, North Virginia
Brief Biography: Bella was raised as a city girl in Richmond with her two parents and brother. She and her brother, Jonas, went to private school together. Her brother took care of her, as he was three years older than her, when their parents were killed in a wildfire. When the Virus spread, Jonas made it a priority to protect Bella. He bought masks, medicine, and even bought himself an axe and a double-barrel shotgun. Together, they pillaged stores, businesses, and homes for leftover supplies. Not long after the virus, on the outskirts of Manassas City, Bella's brother was infected. She was forced to bring a blow to his head, when he had tried to harm her. She took his supplies, but not all of it, and buried him on a snowy evening. Now, she staggers to survive in North Virginia, looking for someone, anyone, to help her survive.
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

The New Byzantine
Minister

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:19 am

Now time to be undead

Character App
Name:"The Bloater" (formerly Nick Foley)
Race: American
Appearance: "The Bloater"
Undead or Alive? Undead
Equipment: None.
Location on the Eastern Seaboard?: Virginia
Brief Biography: Nick Foley was born in a politic family, Democrat family, he was intelligent and many girls likes him during his childhood and high school as he is handsome and intelligent. When he reach 23, he became the son of the governor in Virginia, he assist his father as being the governor in Virginia and also when he listened about this unknown virus that originated in Mali; he didn't believe as this virus was completely impossible, and then he celebrated birthday together with his family and governor officials in Virginia and now when he was asleep, he was sick, badly sick and he always vomit for no reason, and he died from the infection, his father saw his son died and he thinks his son died from the deadly sleep syndrome but something's wrong, the body of Nick Foley has changed into something ugly and his gene was changing, his eyes were red, he waked up and his father shocked and then his father was eaten by his only son, some neighbors listened from the shouts of horror of the governor, Nick Foley as a gigantic like zombie comes out on the neighborhood and starts eating people and dead people rises in Virginia and Virginia became an infested city, survivors call Nick Foley, "The Bloater" as he is big and fat, although he wasn't fat when he was alive.
Last edited by The New Byzantine on Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kumbhalgarh wrote:"Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back." - Kumbhalgarh in Solence RP

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:58 am

The New Byzantine wrote:-Snip-

Minor Grammar mistakes, But those can be fixed. Accepted
Castle Crashers wrote:-snip-

Accepted.

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Castle Crashers
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Castle Crashers » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:07 am

Lingria wrote:
The New Byzantine wrote:-Snip-

Minor Grammar mistakes, But those can be fixed. Accepted
Castle Crashers wrote:-snip-

Accepted.

yay :D
Equalsun Empire is my spirit animal.
Feel free to follow my Tumblr to view my art!! ^^ SwankyPankeroni
Trace and Charli are my besties! ^-^
Personal Navigator of Tracian Empire!
*throws in cool nicknames for other NSers* (/ouo)/*.*.*

Kirt
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kirt » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:15 am

Character App
Name:
John Carver

Race:
White guy

Appearance:
Brown Hair, beard, slightly country looking.

Undead or Alive?
Alive

Equipment:
Buck Knife, Model 700 BDL, 6 boxes of ammo.

Location on the Eastern Seaboard?:
Farm in Georgia outside Albany.

Brief Biography:
John lives on a farm owned by himself and his father outside of Albany, GA. Has spent his whole life in the small town he was born. He is an avid hunter and something of an outdoorsman. He is a WWII enthusiast and enjoys outlaw country.

Last edited by Kirt on Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Words Are Wise Men’s Counters… But They Are The Money Of Fools

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:17 am

Hellz yea.

I'm in this. I'm posting my app up soon!
Official Member of the Slavic Alliance
I'm an MT Nation, and handle it.
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA!.Albania's Nightmare.NATO War Crimes over Serbian People.
IATA Member
Pro: Russia, Donetsk, Serbia, Greece, Romania, China, India, Armenia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ireland, IRA, Scottish Independence, Lugansk, North Korea, Italy, Canada, Israel, DR Congo, Spain, France, Libya, Switzerland, Kurdistan, South Africa, Angola, Algeria
Neutral: LGBT Rights, Egypt, Morocco, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Iran, Sweden
Anti: Ukraine, NATO, USA, Albania, Turkey, Hungary, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Independent Kosovo, UK, Palestine, Yemen, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina
-Lithuanian Gulf War - LDF Side [LDF SURRENDER]

In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam
Senator

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:19 am

Tag.
what should i be lingria?
Current Rps:
Yangire
prolbmeation
R.I.P Dyakovo

Republika Srpska Party
Minister

Founded: Jul 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republika Srpska Party » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:27 am

Character App
Name: Nikola Petrovic
Race: Caucasian/Slavic
Appearance: http://prntscr.com/5xqq8d
Undead or Alive? Alive
Equipment: Zastava M69, Glock 17 and an Trench Pike
Location on the Eastern Seaboard?: Boston
Brief Biography: Nikola was born in the autonomous socialist province of Vojvodina, in SR Serbia, during the Yugoslav Times. After a hard-time in high school, he had no money to afford college, so he got involved into Serbian Crime Business. He began to sell weed near a Drug Lord's territory, which got him into a lot of trouble, he kept getting beaten up by the Drug Lord's henchmen, but never stopped to sell. In 1989, after Tito's death, the Drug Lord was arrested, but when he was getting out of the court, Nikola jumped out with an Makarov and shot him 3 times into his chest. It got him 7 years of jail, while he was serving life in prison, the war from 1991 to 1995 started a chaos in Yugoslavia. Nikola always knew when he would come out of prison, he would see everything destroyed, including his crime business, his home, everything. In 2007, he was responsible for several store robberies, never was caught by the Police thanks to his fast escaping. He was back in crime business, but in 2010, he had to move to America because it was way too dangerous to live in Serbia now. Again, the crime has stopped until he started an American life, the rest of his life he spent in the United States, nothing but being a hard-working citizen to get money. When 2015 started, his whole life changed for good...

DONE
Last edited by Republika Srpska Party on Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Official Member of the Slavic Alliance
I'm an MT Nation, and handle it.
KOSOVO JE SRBIJA!.Albania's Nightmare.NATO War Crimes over Serbian People.
IATA Member
Pro: Russia, Donetsk, Serbia, Greece, Romania, China, India, Armenia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Ireland, IRA, Scottish Independence, Lugansk, North Korea, Italy, Canada, Israel, DR Congo, Spain, France, Libya, Switzerland, Kurdistan, South Africa, Angola, Algeria
Neutral: LGBT Rights, Egypt, Morocco, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Iran, Sweden
Anti: Ukraine, NATO, USA, Albania, Turkey, Hungary, Germany, Saudi Arabia, Independent Kosovo, UK, Palestine, Yemen, Croatia, Bosnia & Herzegovina
-Lithuanian Gulf War - LDF Side [LDF SURRENDER]

The New Byzantine
Minister

Founded: Dec 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The New Byzantine » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:30 am

Well I'm using a damn iPhone here
Kumbhalgarh wrote:"Shwetang teleported out of the car. He teleported behind of the teacher, and poked a stick into his/her butt, and then Shwetang teleported back." - Kumbhalgarh in Solence RP

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:21 pm

In Gentem Et De Libris Scientiam wrote:Tag.
what should i be lingria?

Member of SEAL team 6? Member of the 75th Ranger regiment? U.S. President?
I don't know. Something.....

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:22 pm

-_- RSP, I said East Coast, California is on the West Coast

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Lingria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Lingria » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:24 pm

Kirt wrote:Character App
Name:
John Carver

Race:
White guy

Appearance:
Brown Hair, beard, slightly country looking.

Undead or Alive?
Alive

Equipment:
Buck Knife, Model 700 BDL, 6 boxes of ammo.

Location on the Eastern Seaboard?:
Farm in Georgia outside Albany.

Brief Biography:
John lives on a farm owned by himself and his father outside of Albany, GA. Has spent his whole life in the small town he was born. He is an avid hunter and something of an outdoorsman. He is a WWII enthusiast and enjoys outlaw country.

By White, You meant Caucasian? Other then that, Accepted

I support Ted Cruz
TRUSTED

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse