NATION

PASSWORD

RPG the RP II: Heroes of Acraria

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 18, 2007
Ex-Nation

RPG the RP II: Heroes of Acraria

Postby SaintB » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:26 pm

OOC
Character Records

The battle screen is mostly black with a blue brick wall surrounding you on all sides. The only escape is through a portal behind you that is blockaded by an iron bound portcullis. The dark robed man before you collapses to his hands and knees bleeding from several wounds, some of which would be fatal to a lesser man. He coughs up some blood onto the floor before he speaks...

You're strong heroes! I will give you that! *hack* *hack* But you are too late! I'm not defeated; the incantations were complete before you even arrived here... I... AM... OMNIPOTENT! Bow before your new god and beg for the mercy of a quick death!

He rises to his feet quickly, his wounds healing before your eyes as he begins to levitate.

Now bear witness to my ultimate form!

The words echo through the room and ring continuously in your heads as the once human looking man suddenly begins to morph into a horrendous beast... and fades into oblivion as the sound of a record scratching to a halt replaces the ambient noise.

Whoops! Sorry about that! The wrong simulation was running and that guy was going to unleash an attack that would have left you all unconscious for a week!

The new voice is the slightly annoying voice of the dean of students. A former adventurer and elder of Randomvillageville he comes slowly walking in to the room with the aid of a cane.

Dean: Well kids. The doohicky is on the fritz so it looks like you have extra time to study for your final exam until we get the jigger fixed again. So go, get on now to the library or gymnasium and get that extra bit of training in, then get some lunch and report back to here!

New Quest! Get some extra training!

New Quest! Have some lunch!

Do you:
GO TO THE LIBRARY
GO TO THE GYMNASIUM
GO TO THE CAFETERIA
EXPLORE THE SCHOOL
Last edited by SaintB on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Founded: May 31, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:46 pm

Yavyrus yawned. He had stayed up quite late the previous night doing what he did best, and now wasn't really in the right frame of mind for training, and while food sounded good his stomach was not yet empty enough - And a good-looking man like the Great Whore of the Plains would never overeat. Standing around doing nothing didn't sound good to him either.

>Action Inventory

<Action>

GOTO Gym
GOTO Library
GOTO Cafeteria
>Explore School
Interact

<Explore School>

Yavyrus strolled off down a random hallway, his destination unknown even to himself. What he might find in the vaunted halls of the legendary academy remained to be seen...
Last edited by Hardened Pyrokinetics on Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

Galloism wrote:I bet it takes a lot of weed to get stoned to death.

New Manvir wrote:Canada: We have flying bears.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:
Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:... He's twenty.

He's also a moron.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:45 am

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:Yavyrus yawned. He had stayed up quite late the previous night doing what he did best, and now wasn't really in the right frame of mind for training, and while food sounded good his stomach was not yet empty enough - And a good-looking man like the Great Whore of the Plains would never overeat. Standing around doing nothing didn't sound good to him either.

>Action Inventory

<Action>

GOTO Gym
GOTO Library
GOTO Cafeteria
>Explore School
Interact

<Explore School>

Yavyrus strolled off down a random hallway, his destination unknown even to himself. What he might find in the vaunted halls of the legendary academy remained to be seen...

As you wander the halls you find that most of the recruits are either in class or at lunch at this time and the whole acadamy seems empty. After a bit you see two janitors talking to each other on a bench.

Janitor 1: Did you hear that Tamriel has gone em-em-oh?
Janitor 2: No I hadn't, what does that even mean?
Janitor 1: I dunno! Thought you might...

Doesn't seem like anything much else is going on out here right now. Perhaps you should...

GO TO THE LIBRARY?
GO TO THE GYMNASIUM?
GO TO THE CAFETERIA?
Hi my name is SaintB and I am prone to sarcasm and hyperbole. Because of this I make no warranties, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability of the above statement, of its constituent parts, or of any supporting data. These terms are subject to change without notice from myself.

Every day NationStates tells me I have one issue. I am pretty sure I've got more than that.

Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:00 am

YOU have just finished your TRAINING SESSION. It seems like there isn't much still to do here. So, what will you do?
>Karyan: Have lunch.
>Karyan: Do some extra training.

You make your way to the CAFETERIA unopposed. Why would somebody oppose you anyway? Stop being stupid. The CAFETERIA is relatively empty, and you quickly reach the front of the QUEUE. What will you have to EAT?

>Take some of that UNKNOWN MEAT.

You reluctantly take some UNKNOWN MEAT.
UNKNOWN MEAT: Well, at least it's edible. You think.

You take a bite. It tastes a bit like OLD CHICKEN. You try not to gag.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:42 am

>Action Inventory

<Action>

>GOTO Library
GOTO Gymnasium
GOTO Cafeteria
Interact

<GOTO Library>

Yavyrus skipped past the janitors, merrily making his way through the halls until he arrived at the Library. He knew this place well, having had many encounters - Paid ones, of course - During the nights. The Library was one of the few places a pair - Or more - Of men and women with urges may go to relieve such needs without alerting the teachers or staff, helped by the Librarian having been a regular customer of Yavyrus back in his early days of whoring all over the plains, almost to the point of gaining freebies and HP boosts. But all that was long ago, and while the Librarian and Yavyrus occasionally continued their proud tradition all of Yavyrus' old class EXP had been flushed away when he chose to become a Warrior, even his seduction Abilities.

While reminiscing about the erotic past was fun, Yavyrus was here for another reason. He still didn't feel like eating, nor did he feel like training his body. Instead, he chose to train his mind. He strolled down the aisles until he found the shelf he was looking for.

>Action Inventory

<Action>

Leave Library
>Interact

<Interact>

YAVYRUS obtained DICTIONARY
DICTIONARY added to INVENTORY

Yavyrus made his way to one of the tables and sat in the chair.

Action >Inventory

<Inventory>

Equip
Health
>Quest

<Quest>

>Dictionary

<Dictionary>

YAVYRUS began reading DICTIONARY
YAVYRUS looked up term MMO
Last edited by Hardened Pyrokinetics on Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ankh Mauta
Pope Joan wrote:I had a client who stole the magnetic flashing light from the top of a police car.

It was parked in front of his house because they were asking his parents about his theft of 100 pounds of copper wire from the high school.

greed and death wrote:It is a sad day when we criticize the President for honoring a solider who gave everything for his nation.

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:16 pm

Hardened Pyrokinetics wrote:>Action Inventory

<Action>

>GOTO Library
GOTO Gymnasium
GOTO Cafeteria
Interact

<GOTO Library>

Yavyrus skipped past the janitors, merrily making his way through the halls until he arrived at the Library. He knew this place well, having had many encounters - Paid ones, of course - During the nights. The Library was one of the few places a pair - Or more - Of men and women with urges may go to relieve such needs without alerting the teachers or staff, helped by the Librarian having been a regular customer of Yavyrus back in his early days of whoring all over the plains, almost to the point of gaining freebies and HP boosts. But all that was long ago, and while the Librarian and Yavyrus occasionally continued their proud tradition all of Yavyrus' old class EXP had been flushed away when he chose to become a Warrior, even his seduction Abilities.

While reminiscing about the erotic past was fun, Yavyrus was here for another reason. He still didn't feel like eating, nor did he feel like training his body. Instead, he chose to train his mind. He strolled down the aisles until he found the shelf he was looking for.

>Action Inventory

<Action>

Leave Library
>Interact

<Interact>

YAVYRUS obtained DICTIONARY
DICTIONARY added to INVENTORY

Yavyrus made his way to one of the tables and sat in the chair.

Action >Inventory

<Inventory>

Equip
Health
>Quest

<Quest>

>Dictionary

<Dictionary>

YAVYRUS began reading DICTIONARY
YAVYRUS looked up term MMO

Dictionary: MMO or MMOG is an acronym that stands for massively multiplayer online game: any online video game in which a player interacts with a large number of other players.

The dictionary disappears and returns to the shelf, making you realize the reason nobody uses the darn things.

You are in the library a place of learning and all that stuff so please respect the rules and be quiet so as not to disturb anyone's studying. Since you have extra time to study for your final maybe you should check out the available books on EQUIPMENT, COMBAT, and SPECIAL ABILITIES?

READ ABOUT EQUIPMENT?
READ ABOUT COMBAT?
READ ABOUT SPECIAL ABILITIES?

Or you could leave the area and...
GO TO THE GYMNASIUM?
GO TO THE CAFETERIA?
Last edited by SaintB on Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:22 pm

Krytonus wrote:YOU have just finished your TRAINING SESSION. It seems like there isn't much still to do here. So, what will you do?

You make your way to the CAFETERIA unopposed. Why would somebody oppose you anyway? Stop being stupid. The CAFETERIA is relatively empty, and you quickly reach the front of the QUEUE. What will you have to EAT?

You should have known better than to eat unknown meat at this school. Regardless lunch has been accomplished and you gain 5 Quest Experience! Your EXP is now 5/100!

Now that your belly is full of something (kind of) edible you can...

GO TO THE LIBRARY
GO TO THE GYMNASIUM
EXPLORE THE ACADEMY

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:39 am

>Action Inventory

<Action>

Read Equipment
Read Combat
Read Abilities
>Leave Library

<Leave Library>

Yavyrus gets up and leaves the Library, somewhat enlightened by looking up a single definition. Stupid enchanted books that teleport after you read one thing...

GOTO Library
GOTO Gym
>GOTO Cafeteria

<GOTO Cafeteria>

Finally, hunger. Yavyrus stretches, bones and muscles popping a bit. He begins making his way to the Cafeteria, hoping that there is still time for eating. Arriving without having to service a client - Surprisingly enough - Yavyrus gets into line like the other students and waits for food. This time there were no special favours, so Yavyrus got the same UNKNOWN MEAT as everybody else.

Taking his food to a solitary table away from the other students, Yavyrus sat down and began to eat the UNKNOWN MEAT.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Cuprum
Senator

Founded: Jun 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:17 am

It's 8 o'clock on a Friday morning, I'm trying to keep my back from the wall.The prophets and their pawns have had another success and I'm wondering why we bother at all. I think about my future on cold winter mornings, shall i go to school or shall i visit a brothel. My lust, or my education, that is the question whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer the Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune.

>Action Inventory

<Action>

GO TO THE LIBRARY
>GO TO THE GYMNASIUM
GO TO THE CAFETERIA
EXPLORE THE SCHOOL
Interact

<Go to the gymnasium>

Time to do some wrestling and relief the spirit, i need strength, more strength means more power to my weak body, I'm not sure if someone will understand my point of view but I'm going to bring out the animal in me...

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Mon Dec 29, 2014 11:36 am

SaintB wrote:
Krytonus wrote:YOU have just finished your TRAINING SESSION. It seems like there isn't much still to do here. So, what will you do?

You should have known better than to eat unknown meat at this school. Regardless lunch has been accomplished and you gain 5 Quest Experience! Your EXP is now 5/100!

GO TO THE LIBRARY
GO TO THE GYMNASIUM
EXPLORE THE ACADEMY

Yeah, that's probably enough "food" for one day. You shudder. Still, look at all that shiny XP. You need MORE.
>Go to the Library.

Sure, why not. You got nothing better to do.

Ah, the LIBRARY. It has books. That's more or less it. This place is kinda shitty.

>Find a book to read, you loser.

Well, there's no need for that kind of rudeness. Whatever, fine. You search along the SHELVES until you find a rather nice book- FIRE SPELLS FOR DUMMIES. Now that could be useful. You open the book and start reading.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:50 pm

<Action>

Read Equipment
Read Combat
Read Abilities
>Leave Library

<Leave Library>

Yavyrus gets up and leaves the Library, somewhat enlightened by looking up a single definition. Stupid enchanted books that teleport after you read one thing...

GOTO Library
GOTO Gym
>GOTO Cafeteria

<GOTO Cafeteria>

Finally, hunger. Yavyrus stretches, bones and muscles popping a bit. He begins making his way to the Cafeteria, hoping that there is still time for eating. Arriving without having to service a client - Surprisingly enough - Yavyrus gets into line like the other students and waits for food. This time there were no special favours, so Yavyrus got the same UNKNOWN MEAT as everybody else.

Taking his food to a solitary table away from the other students, Yavyrus sat down and began to eat the UNKNOWN MEAT.

The unknown meat is certainly a challenge worthy of a PC character. You know this for a fact since you get 5 Quest Experience! Your EXP is now 5/100!

Now you really should head to the GYMNASIUM for combat practice or the LIBRARY for information.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:12 pm

Cuprum wrote:It's 8 o'clock on a Friday morning, I'm trying to keep my back from the wall.The prophets and their pawns have had another success and I'm wondering why we bother at all. I think about my future on cold winter mornings, shall i go to school or shall i visit a brothel. My lust, or my education, that is the question whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer the Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune.

>Action Inventory

<Action>

GO TO THE LIBRARY
>GO TO THE GYMNASIUM
GO TO THE CAFETERIA
EXPLORE THE SCHOOL
Interact

<Go to the gymnasium>

Time to do some wrestling and relief the spirit, i need strength, more strength means more power to my weak body, I'm not sure if someone will understand my point of view but I'm going to bring out the animal in me...

The combat trainer is here drilling the new kids int he academy, testing their endurance and putting them through their paces to see where they stand. You remember going through this yourself. When he sees his favorite student he grins.

Trainer: Andros! Good to see you! I heard that the simulator broke down again and you got out of taking your final. How about we go a round or two to keep the blood pumping for when the test does come around?

Do you want to spar with Trainer?
YES
NO

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:19 pm

Krytonus wrote:
SaintB wrote:You should have known better than to eat unknown meat at this school. Regardless lunch has been accomplished and you gain 5 Quest Experience! Your EXP is now 5/100!

GO TO THE LIBRARY
GO TO THE GYMNASIUM
EXPLORE THE ACADEMY

Yeah, that's probably enough "food" for one day. You shudder. Still, look at all that shiny XP. You need MORE.
>Go to the Library.

Ah, the LIBRARY. It has books. That's more or less it. This place is kinda shitty.

Well, there's no need for that kind of rudeness. Whatever, fine. You search along the SHELVES until you find a rather nice book- FIRE SPELLS FOR DUMMIES. Now that could be useful. You open the book and start reading.

Fire Spells for Dummies: Fire spells are spells that burn things with magical fire. Wizards learn fire spells as they gain levels.

Well that was helpful...

Since you have extra time to study for your final maybe you should check out the available books on EQUIPMENT, COMBAT, and SPECIAL ABILITIES?

READ ABOUT EQUIPMENT
READ ABOUT COMBAT
READ ABOUT SPECIAL ABILITIES

GO TO THE GYMNASIUM
GO TO THE CAFETERIA

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:08 pm

SaintB wrote:
Cuprum wrote:It's 8 o'clock on a Friday morning, I'm trying to keep my back from the wall.The prophets and their pawns have had another success and I'm wondering why we bother at all. I think about my future on cold winter mornings, shall i go to school or shall i visit a brothel. My lust, or my education, that is the question whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to suffer the Slings and Arrows of outrageous Fortune.

>Action Inventory

<Action>

GO TO THE LIBRARY
>GO TO THE GYMNASIUM
GO TO THE CAFETERIA
EXPLORE THE SCHOOL
Interact

<Go to the gymnasium>

The combat trainer is here drilling the new kids int he academy, testing their endurance and putting them through their paces to see where they stand. You remember going through this yourself. When he sees his favorite student he grins.

Trainer: Andros! Good to see you! I heard that the simulator broke down again and you got out of taking your final. How about we go a round or two to keep the blood pumping for when the test does come around?

YES
NO

>YES
NO

''I gonna kick that thrall ass!''

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:42 am

SaintB wrote:
Krytonus wrote:
>Go to the Library.

Fire Spells for Dummies: Fire spells are spells that burn things with magical fire. Wizards learn fire spells as they gain levels.

Well that was helpful...

Since you have extra time to study for your final maybe you should check out the available books on EQUIPMENT, COMBAT, and SPECIAL ABILITIES?

READ ABOUT EQUIPMENT
READ ABOUT COMBAT

GO TO THE GYMNASIUM
GO TO THE CAFETERIA

You were hoping to learn a few spells, but as usual this place is useless.

You decide to read more.

>Read about special abilities.

SPECIAL ABILITIES FOR DUNCES.
Wow, look at all the variety in this place.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:42 pm

Cuprum wrote:
SaintB wrote:

YES
NO

>YES
NO

That's great news! Stand back newbies because Andros is going to show you how its done!

The world fades away to be replaced with a battle screen that is a sand pit with only the two of you standing in it.

The first thing Andros is going to do is make a basic attack. He will do that by selecting ATTACK on his battle menu on the lower right of his combat screen and then picking me as his target.

Battle Menu
ATTACK

SPECIAL
ITEM
RETREAT

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:03 pm

Krytonus wrote:
SaintB wrote:Fire Spells for Dummies: Fire spells are spells that burn things with magical fire. Wizards learn fire spells as they gain levels.

Well that was helpful...

READ ABOUT EQUIPMENT
READ ABOUT COMBAT

GO TO THE GYMNASIUM
GO TO THE CAFETERIA

You decide to read more.

SPECIAL ABILITIES FOR DUNCES: All heroes and many monsters have special abilities that can be used in combat. Special abilities as you may have already guessed are abilities that are special to the class or individual and give them an edge over more mundane opponents. The use of a special ability is tiring however and draws from the user's store of energy that is known colloquially as AP, when AP runs out or if a hero has too little left in reserve a special ability cannot be used. There is good news about AP though! AP goes up as certain attributes improve and can be restored by all varieties of turkey sandwiches and even some special abilities and as an added bonus the adrenaline rush of battle restores a point of AP for every round of combat.
As you gain power and progress in levels you will get more and more powerful special abilities to use in a fight. Warrior special abilities show their skill at arms, rogue's abilities are a huge part of their sly reputation, and wizards use magic spells to lay waste to their opponents or benefit their allies! Special abilities can be activated by selecting SPECIAL on the combat menu that is located on the bottom right of every battle screen so next time you find yourself being assaulted by a drooling horror beast have fun and remember to use your special abilities!

That book might have been short but it was informative and enough to give you 5 Quest Experience! Your EXP is now 5/100!

The library still has tomes on EQUIPMENT, and COMBAT that you could read:
READ ABOUT EQUIPMENT
READ ABOUT COMBAT

GO TO THE GYMNASIUM
GO TO THE CAFETERIA
Last edited by SaintB on Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:44 am

SaintB wrote:

<Action>

Read Equipment
Read Combat
Read Abilities
>Leave Library

<Leave Library>

GOTO Library
GOTO Gym
>GOTO Cafeteria

<GOTO Cafeteria>

The unknown meat is certainly a challenge worthy of a PC character. You know this for a fact since you get 5 Quest Experience! Your EXP is now 5/100!

Now you really should head to the GYMNASIUM for combat practice or the LIBRARY for information.

>Action Inventory

<Action>

>GOTO Gym
GOTO Library

<GOTO Gym>

Yavyrus stood up, wondering whether the emptiness in his chest was due to the food settling well or being cursed with a Black Hole spell. Either way, it was probably time to shut up the voice in his head constantly telling him to train more and, well, train.

So he made his way to the Gymnasium, arriving there in time to watch another student doing the exact same damn thing. Well, that's a mite bit unfortunate...

>Action Inventory

<Action>

GOTO Library
>Watch

<Watch>

Yavyrus sat down on a bench and watched the duel unfold, wishing he had the foresight to acquire a bag of popcorn.
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:43 pm

SaintB wrote:
Cuprum wrote:
>YES
NO

That's great news! Stand back newbies because Andros is going to show you how its done!

The world fades away to be replaced with a battle screen that is a sand pit with only the two of you standing in it.

The first thing Andros is going to do is make a basic attack. He will do that by selecting ATTACK on his battle menu on the lower right of his combat screen and then picking me as his target.

Battle Menu
ATTACK

SPECIAL
ITEM
RETREAT

Now you are going to feel my fury geezer, GUARD!

Battle Menu
ATTACK

SPECIAL
ITEM
RETREAT

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:46 am

SaintB wrote:
Krytonus wrote:

You decide to read more.

SPECIAL ABILITIES FOR DUNCES: All heroes and many monsters have special abilities that can be used in combat. Special abilities as you may have already guessed are abilities that are special to the class or individual and give them an edge over more mundane opponents. The use of a special ability is tiring however and draws from the user's store of energy that is known colloquially as AP, when AP runs out or if a hero has too little left in reserve a special ability cannot be used. There is good news about AP though! AP goes up as certain attributes improve and can be restored by all varieties of turkey sandwiches and even some special abilities and as an added bonus the adrenaline rush of battle restores a point of AP for every round of combat.
As you gain power and progress in levels you will get more and more powerful special abilities to use in a fight. Warrior special abilities show their skill at arms, rogue's abilities are a huge part of their sly reputation, and wizards use magic spells to lay waste to their opponents or benefit their allies! Special abilities can be activated by selecting SPECIAL on the combat menu that is located on the bottom right of every battle screen so next time you find yourself being assaulted by a drooling horror beast have fun and remember to use your special abilities!

That book might have been short but it was informative and enough to give you 5 Quest Experience! Your EXP is now 5/100!

The library still has tomes on EQUIPMENT, and COMBAT that you could read:
READ ABOUT EQUIPMENT
READ ABOUT COMBAT

GO TO THE GYMNASIUM
GO TO THE CAFETERIA

You feel this place is mocking you. You quickly decide to get the bejaysus out of there. Bejaysus? Who says that?
Oh, whatever.
>Go to the GYMNASIUM.

You totally do that. You're not really a fighting sort of guy, so you sit in the bleachers and watch the musclebound slabs of meat wrestle. You're disgusted. They're all sweaty and gross. Not like you, in your fabulously decent wizarding robes.

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:48 pm

Cuprum wrote:
SaintB wrote:That's great news! Stand back newbies because Andros is going to show you how its done!

Battle Menu
ATTACK

SPECIAL
ITEM
RETREAT

Battle Menu
ATTACK

SPECIAL
ITEM
RETREAT

You feel a little silly doing it but you swing at the air in front of you because this is how we fight in Acraria and the trainer gets hit!

Trainer loses 9 HP!

Trainer: BAM! Pow! That's how you strike a blow noobs!

No BS; Trainer flexes his muscles and shows everyone his new awesome cut. You think he may not be all right in the head...

Trainer: Usually in the flow of battle it would be my turn to take an action but this is practice and for demonstration so I'm holding my attack this time so that Andros can show you how a shield is used. He's going to select GUARD under the SPECIAL tab on his battle menu now, then I'm gonna get a lick in.
Battle Menu
ATTACK
SPECIAL
ITEM
RETREAT

Cuprum
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Cuprum » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:21 am

SaintB wrote:
Cuprum wrote:

Battle Menu
ATTACK

SPECIAL
ITEM
RETREAT

You feel a little silly doing it but you swing at the air in front of you because this is how we fight in Acraria and the trainer gets hit!

Trainer loses 9 HP!

No BS; Trainer flexes his muscles and shows everyone his new awesome cut. You think he may not be all right in the head...

Trainer: Usually in the flow of battle it would be my turn to take an action but this is practice and for demonstration so I'm holding my attack this time so that Andros can show you how a shield is used. He's going to select GUARD under the SPECIAL tab on his battle menu now, then I'm gonna get a lick in.
Battle Menu
ATTACK
SPECIAL
ITEM
RETREAT

Want more, now i gonna hit you with al' i got, GUARD!

Battle Menu
ATTACK
SPECIAL
ITEM
RETREAT

Hardened Pyrokinetics
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Hardened Pyrokinetics » Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:49 pm

Cuprum wrote:
SaintB wrote:

Trainer loses 9 HP!

Battle Menu
ATTACK
SPECIAL
ITEM
RETREAT

Battle Menu
ATTACK
SPECIAL
ITEM
RETREAT

>Action Inventory

<Action>

Be Supportive
>Be Annoying
Leave

<Be Annoying>

Yavyrus cupped his mouth with his hands and shouted way louder than necessary. "HEY! GENIUS! THE TEACHER JUST TOLD YOU TO DO SOMETHING! MIGHT WANT TO BEFORE HE MAKES YOU PEE THROUGH A STRAW!"
Ankh Mauta

Olthar wrote:

He's also a moron.

Mundeo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mundeo » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:57 pm

You sigh once you are out of the simulation, you could have totaly blocked that attack with your sweet magishield. Well, probably not actually. Anyways, the dean tells you to do some extra training before the exam, and you could use some training in a few spells. What will you do?

>Action Inventory

<Action>

>GOTO Gym
GOTO Library
GOTO Cafeteria
Explore School

<GOTO Gym>

You head down the hall towards the school gymnasium. As you walk down thr halls you wonder whether to major in sorcery, summoning, or enchanting, but for now you're just going to cast random spells and hope they work. You arrive at the gym to find one student sparring with an instructor and another shouting from aside. What will you do?

>Watch the fight
Join the fight
Leave

>Watch the fight

With a sigh you sit down on to the wood floor and watch the fight unfold in front of you, maybe it will be a learning experience, maybe it will be a complete waste of your time.
Last edited by Mundeo on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
What is a sig? A miserable little pile of words! But enough talk!
Have at you!

SaintB
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby SaintB » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:30 pm

Cuprum wrote:
SaintB wrote:

Trainer loses 9 HP!

Battle Menu
ATTACK
SPECIAL
ITEM
RETREAT

Battle Menu
ATTACK
SPECIAL
ITEM
RETREAT

You prepare yourself, raising your guard and preparing to absorb part of his attack with your shield!

Trainer swings at the air, but you've practiced this before and know to bring your shield up just as he starts to swing and...

Andros guards against the attack...
Andros loses 3 HP

Trainer: Now do you guys see that? That's how you guard against an attack! He would have lost 2 or 3 times that much XP if he didn't use that buckler to defend himself right when I attacked. You can stand down now Androse... and oh here I almost forgot take this elixir it will fix you right up. Don't look at me like that I got from the apothecary its medicine dummy!

Trainer uses RESTORE ELIXIR on Andros! Andros recovers all HP and AP.

Trainer is done sparring with Andros and turns his attention back to the new students, shouting 'encouragement' at them in the form of mild verbal abuse.

That was a good match, you worked up a nice sweat and worked your core combat fundamentals some, as a result Andros gains 15 Quest XP!
Fuck it the game master is just feeling lazy and uncreative and wants to get the plot moving forward so everyone now has 30 Quest XP! Like they would have if they did everything.

The voice of the Dean comes over the PA System

Dean: All students who were supposed to take their final please report to the danger room now. The final test is ready.

What does everyone do?

GO TO DANGER ROOM

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse