NATION

PASSWORD

Hudian Insurgency OOC

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Hudian Insurgency OOC

Postby Huda » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:18 am

OOC of viewtopic.php?f=5&t=323994
YOU HAVE TO ASK TO JOIN.
All complaints directed here. Any inquiries, here.

No goddmodding.

Shiram.

List of BANNED RPers:
[b]List of banned RPers:
  • England-Ireland. Although I don't want to, this RP I guess, needs more size, and realism, and maturity.
  • Metcalfer2. Current realism debate going.
Last edited by Huda on Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Malavya
Attaché

Founded: Dec 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Malavya » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:20 am

I will send my soldiers tomorrow morning.
Armenian. My name's Alishan Karabakhtsyan, I'm a Straight male Oriental Orthodox Christian. Orthodoxy or Death!
Your test scores indicate that you are an open-minded ultra-conservative; this is the political profile one might associate with a police officer. It appears that you are accepting of religion, and have a balanced attitude towards humanity in general.

Your attitudes towards economics appear laissez-faire capitalist, and combined with your social attitudes this creates the picture of someone who would generally be described as a traditionalist.

To round out the picture you appear to be, political preference aside, a uncompromising radical centrist with a firmly established worldview.

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:30 am

Ferpect. I just hope no one doez any shit to the RP. My previous RP was ruined too soon. I'm worried some of the *ahem* nations like Greycoat will ruin the RP. They bring 800,000 soldiers to a bunch of untrained-trained Jihadists.

Zataristan
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Zataristan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:30 am

Metacalfer,drop your shit
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

“Islam began as something strange and will go back to being strange, so glad tidings to the strangers."

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:34 am

Zataristan wrote:Metacalfer,drop your shit

Seconded.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Metcalfer2
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Metcalfer2 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:35 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Metcalfer2 wrote:
"What good fortunes we are having another war, another land to conquer" "what land be it this time my Kaiser" "the land of Hudia, a small country in the east" "so what shall be the plan of invasion" "there will be no small assassinations or spying, we shall bomb them to the ground" "yes my Kaiser".

OOC: Not to mention that Huda is bigger then you, launching of invasion - projecting power across the globe - is never just easy "We say invasion and launch it". What about preparation of economy and population, mobilizing your soldiers? What even about IC reason? You are aware that nobody is going to support the war if they won't believe that Huda is a threat to you?

OOC: our Military is always prepared and ready to fight over seas also the nations of Metcalfer3 and Freedar are also under my command, to see how big three nations are you can the map at PFQ, do you have a map Hudia I may look at please?
IC: do not use the 2 in our name
Reading my old posts (especially from when I first started) is a cringe inducing horror fest.
Man do I feel icky now for larping as an Imperialistic Alt-Russia
We are a PMT/Nightmare Tech Germanic Russia. With an abundance of genetic abominations crawling the countryside, speeding Ekranoplan‘s carrying Radiological Weapons, and a whole lot of CIF3 that we are itching to use

Tadajistan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Tadajistan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:36 am

Post incoming.

I also propose one-liner should be banned.
"When Muslims commit crime the media exposes them as radical Islamists, but when NON-Muslims commit crimes it is just a crime that is not associated with their beliefs."
IIwiki.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:37 am

Metcalfer2 wrote:El Cuscatlan wrote:
Metcalfer2 wrote:
"What good fortunes we are having another war, another land to conquer" "what land be it this time my Kaiser" "the land of Hudia, a small country in the east" "so what shall be the plan of invasion" "there will be no small assassinations or spying, we shall bomb them to the ground" "yes my Kaiser".

OOC: Not to mention that Huda is bigger then you, launching of invasion - projecting power across the globe - is never just easy "We say invasion and launch it". What about preparation of economy and population, mobilizing your soldiers? What even about IC reason? You are aware that nobody is going to support the war if they won't believe that Huda is a threat to you?

OOC: our Military is always prepared and ready to fight over seas also the nations of Metcalfer3 and Freedar are also under my command, to see how big three nations are you can the map at PFQ, do you have a map Hudia I may look at please?

Keeping your military in constant mobilisation will ruin it financially. Besides, one word - logistics.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:39 am

GUYS! Don't fight. Here's what I say.

Metcalfer2 wrote:"What good fortunes we are having another war, another land to conquer" "what land be it this time my Kaiser" "the land of Hudia, a small country in the east" "so what shall be the plan of invasion" "there will be no small assassinations or spying, we shall bomb them to the ground" "yes my Kaiser".

1) You do realize that the invasion will have logistical problems? More no the next quote.
2) Hudian forces will have Anti-Air weaponry, so basically, you are doing a suicide mission. Hudian ships, MANPADS, and a missile defense system similar to the Iron Dome are ready to stop the bombs. Hudian aircraft too. Helicopters.
3) This is a war ONLY between Huda and Jihadist rebels. I'm hoping Zulfiqar Martyr's Brigade, Intifada, al-Dawla and -United Arab Emirates- or whatever is joining. WE NEED EQUAL SIDES PEOPLE.
4) Please do not forget allies. More allies will be ready to save the Hudian lands.
5) If you really want to fight, wait for the Islamist thread to finish AND then invade me.

Metcalfer2 wrote:
El Cuscatlan wrote:

1) ._. I ain't dat small.
2) Cuscatlan's points are right. You are preparing for a mass invasion.
3) Doesn't depend on nations.
4) I can also name puppets, not follow NS / NSTracker populations and make them my colonies and make them fight for me.

P.S Zataristan, when's the state visit? My or your place? XD

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:39 am

Tadajistan wrote:Post incoming.

I also propose one-liner should be banned.

Seconded.

Metcalfer2
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Metcalfer2 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:42 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Metcalfer2 wrote:El Cuscatlan wrote:
Metcalfer2 wrote:

Keeping your military in constant mobilisation will ruin it financially. Besides, one word - logistics.

We don't spend our money on much
Reading my old posts (especially from when I first started) is a cringe inducing horror fest.
We are a PMT/Nightmare Tech Germanic Russia. With an abundance of genetic abominations crawling the countryside, speeding Ekranoplan‘s carrying Radiological Weapons, and a whole lot of CIF3 that we are itching to use

Metcalfer2
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Metcalfer2 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:42 am

Huda wrote:GUYS! Don't fight. Here's what I say.

Metcalfer2 wrote:"What good fortunes we are having another war, another land to conquer" "what land be it this time my Kaiser" "the land of Hudia, a small country in the east" "so what shall be the plan of invasion" "there will be no small assassinations or spying, we shall bomb them to the ground" "yes my Kaiser".

1) You do realize that the invasion will have logistical problems? More no the next quote.
2) Hudian forces will have Anti-Air weaponry, so basically, you are doing a suicide mission. Hudian ships, MANPADS, and a missile defense system similar to the Iron Dome are ready to stop the bombs. Hudian aircraft too. Helicopters.
3) This is a war ONLY between Huda and Jihadist rebels. I'm hoping Zulfiqar Martyr's Brigade, Intifada, al-Dawla and -United Arab Emirates- or whatever is joining. WE NEED EQUAL SIDES PEOPLE.
4) Please do not forget allies. More allies will be ready to save the Hudian lands.
5) If you really want to fight, wait for the Islamist thread to finish AND then invade me.

Metcalfer2 wrote:

1) ._. I ain't dat small.
2) Cuscatlan's points are right. You are preparing for a mass invasion.
3) Doesn't depend on nations.
4) I can also name puppets, not follow NS / NSTracker populations and make them my colonies and make them fight for me.

P.S Zataristan, when's the state visit? My or your place? XD

I shall wait

Kumbhalgarh
Minister

Founded: Dec 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kumbhalgarh » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:43 am

Hello People.
The Rajput Swarajya of Kumbhalgarh
कुंभलगढ़ के राजपूत किंगडम

We have one of the most powerful Militaries in the Nationstates world.
The DEMONYM of Kumbhalgarh is Rajput.
We are a proud and indepedent nation.
JAI MATA DI

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:44 am

Great! Respectfully, can I ask Cuscatlan and Metcalfer2 to delete their posts or turn it into ICly?

To delete your post, ask the mods.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:44 am

Metcalfer2 wrote:
El Cuscatlan wrote:

If you don't spend money on your army then your tanks are unable to be used (for they are all rusty and old) and say goodbye to power projection, because you will not have anything to do it with.

Actually if you invade huda I invade you with my NS POP - and I will not be alone.

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:45 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Hello People.

Hello Greycoat. Forgive my harsh words earlier, but I have a resentment on your recent postings. The "Greycoat" thread was spam, and the Qandari invasino was just a mix of OOC and IC.

Tadajistan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tadajistan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:45 am

Kumbhalgarh wrote:Hello People.

This guy is Greycoat, ban him now!
"When Muslims commit crime the media exposes them as radical Islamists, but when NON-Muslims commit crimes it is just a crime that is not associated with their beliefs."
IIwiki.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:47 am

.... that is why I do only invite only / TG to join RPs. Huda, let's close this and ban all the bad RPers.

Metcalfer2
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Metcalfer2 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:47 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Metcalfer2 wrote:

If you don't spend money on your army then your tanks are unable to be used (for they are all rusty and old) and say goodbye to power projection, because you will not have anything to do it with.

Sorry I meant we don't spend on much stuff that isn't our military and we also have a plethora of friends

Actually if you invade huda I invade you with my NS POP - and I will not be alone.

El Cuscatlan wrote:
Metcalfer2 wrote:

Sorry I meant we don't spend on much stuff that isn't our military and we also have a plethora of friends

Sorry I meant that we don't spend much on stuff besides our Military and I also have a plethora of friends
Last edited by Metcalfer2 on Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tadajistan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Tadajistan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:47 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:.... that is why I do only invite only / TG to join RPs. Huda, let's close this and ban all the bad RPers.

I agree with this statement.
IIwiki.

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:49 am

Okay, Metcalfer. But no godmodding. I'll be asking NS mentors too. Please, bring plenty of friends around. I think my plans are working. Plus, Cuscatlan, I think I have to agree.

Metcalfer2
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Metcalfer2 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 am

Huda wrote:Okay, Metcalfer. But no godmodding. I'll be asking NS mentors too. Please, bring plenty of friends around. I think my plans are working. Plus, Cuscatlan, I think I have to agree.

Don't worry you won't have to worry about godmodding from me but if I do please let me know

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:51 am

Very well. We'll be ignoring which nations. Please reference the IC threads, notify me of the bad RPers. I'll tell them to stop posting. I don't want to erase all the hard work everyone's done so far. And I to.

@Metcalfer, no problem.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:52 am

Metcalfer2 wrote:
El Cuscatlan wrote:

El Cuscatlan wrote:

Sorry I meant that we don't spend much on stuff besides our Military and I also have a plethora of friends

If you don't spend much on stuff other than military your economy suffers, thus you army possess mostly outdated equipment. Just look at North Korea.

Zataristan
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 30, 2013
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Zataristan » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:54 am

Huda wrote:Very well. We'll be ignoring which nations. Please reference the IC threads, notify me of the bad RPers. I'll tell them to stop posting. I don't want to erase all the hard work everyone's done so far. And I to.

@Metcalfer, no problem.

I guess you could ban greycoat.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

“Islam began as something strange and will go back to being strange, so glad tidings to the strangers."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents