NATION

PASSWORD

The Streets of Knox, a Need For Speed RP (OCC Signups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

The Streets of Knox, a Need For Speed RP (OCC Signups)

Postby Chistanad » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:26 am

Knox City

IC Thread

A city that is filled with crime and destruction. Small time thugs went from settling disputes in bars to settling them on the road. Over time four large groups: The Heights Drifters, The Exotic Racers, The Downtown Rebels, and Eastside Maulers, took over the underground racing scene in Knox City. Over the years the police has increased in their tactics to stop the racers. Even though the cops took down high ranking racers the racing scene is still going strong.

Knox City Police Department
Motto: "The most ruthless agency in the state."

The KCPD has recently gone under massive change to deal with the ever changing underground racing scene. The police are highly equipt with state-of-the-art police cruisers. Even going undercover to knock down high-ranking racers. The police are very aggressive even destroying their own cars to take down the racers.

KCPD Cars
Police Cruiser

Police Concept

County Police Cruiser

Speed Enforcement (County)

State Police

Groups to Choose From
(Choose one of the groups to join up in)

The Heights Drifters
Info: The Heights Drifters are situated on the western side of town. The Heights Drifters are mainly about drifting competitions.
Members:
Val Halla- Elliot Cartwright

The Exotic Racers
Info: The Exotic Racers do exactly what there title says: they race exotic type cars. They normally stick to the northern side of town, above the river.
Members:
Stormwrath- Adelaide Silver

The Downtown Rebels
Info: The Downtown Rebels race in any type of cars. They also race in any type of races. The Downtown Rebels tend to stick to Downtown Knox, the circle place south of the river.
Members:
Stormwrath- Jackie Bell
Conglomerate of Iron- Maxine "The Mauler Mueller

The Eastside Maulers
Info: The Eastside Maulers normally race in import cars. They normally do drift or sprint type of races. They can be found south of downtown.
Members:
Chistanad- John Freeman

Knox City Police Department
Info: The KCPD has recently gone under massive change to deal with the ever changing underground racing scene. The police are highly equipt with state-of-the-art police cruisers. Even going undercover to knock down high-ranking racers. The police are very aggressive even destroying their own cars to take down the racers.
Members:
Chistanad- Ted Lerg

KCPD Undercover Unit
Info: This is the underground sector of the KCPD. They infiltrate the gangs and try to take them down from the inside out.
Members:
Stormwrath- Rodney Zimmerman, The Exotic Racers
Soldati senza confini- Charles Thompson, The Downtown Rebels

Character Application
Code: Select all
[b]Character App[/b]

[b]Character Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Place Born[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]:
[b]Group Joining (for undercover KCPD also put the group your looking over)[/b]:
[b]Car Using[/b]:
[b]Reason For Being in Knox City[/b]:
[b]Character Background[/b]:
[b]RP Example[/b]:

Pursuit Techs
Racers:
1. Extreme Turbo Boost- Causes a short burst of speed to get rid of the police or to get into the lead.
2. Spike- A modified spike that fits into the truck of the car. Could knock out any car behind you.
3. EMP Burst- Sends an electromagnetic burst that temporary shuts down communications/ techs and even cars within a 100 foot radius for 5 seconds.
4. Wheel Spikes- Makes a spike pops out of the tire and can destroy another cars tires.

Police:
1. Backup- This on is obvious it sends two extra police cruisers to help aid in the pursuit.
2. Helicopter- Sends a helicopter to follow the suspect and rarely drops spike strips.
3. Spike (Car)- The police cruiser gets a modified spike in the truck of the car. Useful in knocking out a car behind you.
4. Spike (Roadblock)- A modified roadblock with a spike strip in it.
5. Roadblock- Puts a row of SUV's that block the road.
6. EMP Launcher- Sends a small rod that penetrates and enemy car and shuts it down, for good. Unless the rod is taken out.

Rules:
1. I'm the OP. What I say goes.
2. Be reasonable in your posts.
3. No godmodding Ex. taking control of another persons character
4. No oneliners, unless it is conversation between two characters.
5. Minimum of a paragraph per post, around seven sentences. Come on anyone can do that.
6. Respect other players.
7. Have fun.
8. Police use all of the patrol cars.
9. Undercover police use two cars.
Last edited by Chistanad on Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 19 times in total.

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:36 am

Character App

Character Name: John Freeman
Place Born: Rockport
Appearance:

Group Joining: The Eastside Maulers
Car Using:

Reason For Being in Knox City: John's on the run from the Rockport PD so he moves to Knox City. He heard about the underground racing scene and joins.
Character Background: Born in Rockport, John was a very smart kid. That all changed when he was discovered to have ADD. He dropped out off High School and started a life of crime. He robbed liquor stores and gas stations. In his last robbery, John and his friend, Jason Mears, robbed a bank. It failed and Jason was arrested. After days on intense pressure from the Rockport PD John moves to Knox City.
RP Example: I'm the OP
Last edited by Chistanad on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:05 pm

Does anyone like Need For Speed.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:15 am

Character App

Character Name: Adelaide Silver
Place Born: Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Appearance: Chest length blonde hair, white tank top, jeans, combat boots, and scarf.
Group Joining: Exotic Racers
Car Using: Blue 2014 Corvette Stingray
Reason For Being in Knox City: To apply for a race organization in the future.
Character Background: Adelaide was born into an upper middle class family, and lived a comfortable life. Her parents moved to Seacrest County when she was seven. She developed a love for racing since she was 8 when she went with her dad to Bayview to watch the racing league there. She had been practicing in the local race track in Seacrest County so she can enter a racing league organization based in Knox City. Her first attempt failed, and so she resorted to underground street racing to satisfy her passion for racing. However, by day she is a test driver at the Knox City International Raceway, and drives all kinds of racing cars that others let her drive to test performance.
RP Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=311442&p=22845531#p22845531
Last edited by Stormwrath on Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:48 pm

Stormwrath wrote:Character App

Place Born: Seacrest County
Appearance: Chest length blonde hair, white tank top, jeans, combat boots, and scarf.
Character Background: Adelaide was born into an upper middle class family, and lived a comfortable life. She developed a love for racing since she was 8 when she went with her dad to Bayview to watch the racing league there. She has been practicing in the local race track in Seacrest County so she can enter a racing league organization based in Knox City. Her first attempt failed, and so she resorted to underground street racing to satisfy her passion for racing.
RP Example: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=311442&p=22845531#p22845531

Accepted. Could you help me with the gameplay mechanics, I haven't fully figured out how to do the racing/pursuit aspect yet. I'm still going through ideas.

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:37 am

*Bump

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Re: The Streets of Knox, a Need For Speed RP (OCC Signups)

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Tag. Will make a cop app later on
Soldati senza confini: Better than an iPod in shuffle more with 20,000 songs.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Current Goal: Flesh out nation factbook.

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:53 pm

*Bump

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:57 pm

I had it, I made it at work, and I lost it. Fuck!

Time to remake the app.
Tekania wrote:Welcome to NSG, where informed opinions get to bump-heads with ignorant ideology under the pretense of an equal footing.

"When it’s a choice of putting food on the table, or thinking about your morals, it’s easier to say you’d think about your morals, but only if you’ve never faced that decision." - Anastasia Richardson

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:00 pm

Now that I am making the app, I want to ask: is it possible for cops to have UnderCover patrols or pursuit-tech modified impounded cars like in Rivals, or are we just to stick with the Patrol cars? Also, are we as cops given access to all of the patrol cars to pursuit racers on or just to one?
Last edited by Soldati Senza Confini on Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:04 pm

Soldati senza confini wrote:Now that I am making the app, I want to ask: is it possible for cops to have UnderCover patrols or pursuit-tech modified impounded cars like in Rivals, or are we just to stick with the Patrol cars? Also, are we as cops given access to all of the patrol cars to pursuit racers on or just to one?

Yea. The Knox City PD is cracking down on racers. They have started an undercover patrol sector of the department.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Chistanad wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:Character App

Place Born: Seacrest County
Character Background: Adelaide was born into an upper middle class family, and lived a comfortable life. She developed a love for racing since she was 8 when she went with her dad to Bayview to watch the racing league there. She has been practicing in the local race track in Seacrest County so she can enter a racing league organization based in Knox City. Her first attempt failed, and so she resorted to underground street racing to satisfy her passion for racing.

Accepted. Could you help me with the gameplay mechanics, I haven't fully figured out how to do the racing/pursuit aspect yet. I'm still going through ideas.

Hmmm, that I'll have to figure out. Will be working on another racer app and a cop app.

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:22 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Chistanad wrote:Accepted. Could you help me with the gameplay mechanics, I haven't fully figured out how to do the racing/pursuit aspect yet. I'm still going through ideas.

Hmmm, that I'll have to figure out. Will be working on another racer app and a cop app.

Thanks for helping. Also I've updated the app to include the undercover sector of the KCPD.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:44 pm

Character App

Character Name: Jackie Bell
Place Born: Palmont
Appearance: Red waist length hair, V-neck shirt, racing gloves, short shorts, leggings, combat boots
Group Joining: Downtown Rebels
Car Using: White 2009 Ford Shelby Cobra GT500
Reason For Being in Knox City: Family went out of business in Palmont.
Character Background: Jackie grew up in Palmont and worked as a mechanic with her father and brother. She was taught by her father how to fight, because the neighborhood they were in was a ghetto prowling with gangs and thugs. Their shop closed down when she was 17, and her family moved to Knox City to start anew. Since then, she does street racing to support her family with cash earned from her winnings.
RP Example: See Adelaide Silver app.

Character App

Character Name: Rodney Zimmerman
Place Born: Knox City
Appearance: Black hair, well-built tone, tanned skin, and a scar on his back.
Group Joining (for undercover KCPD also put the group your looking over): Knox City Police Dept. (Undercover, Exotic Racers)
Car Using: Black 2014 Ferrari F12berlinetta
Reason For Being in Knox City: If he was born here and was recruited by the police department, could that count as a reason?
Character Background: Rodney was a native of Knox City, and a former street racer. After a dangerous police pursuit which ended in his arrest, he was recruited by the Knox City Police Department to work in their undercover division. He is to provide data to the KCPD, particularly on the Exotic Racers (due to the rise in supercar thefts in the past few months). His length of work in the police department can be reflected on by how he speaks, which has become more and more like a decently educated person.
Last edited by Stormwrath on Mon Dec 22, 2014 4:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:47 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Character App

Appearance: Red waist length hair, V-neck shirt, racing gloves, short shorts, leggings, combat boots
Character Background: Jackie grew up in Palmont and worked as a mechanic with her father and brother. Their shop closed down when she was 17, and her family moved to Knox City to start anew. Since then, she does street racing to support her family with cash earned from her winnings.

Character App

Group Joining (for undercover KCPD also put the group your looking over): Knox City Police Dept. (Undercover, Exotic Racers)
Reason For Being in Knox City: If he was born here and was recruited by the police department, could that count as a reason?
Character Background: Rodney was a native of Knox City, and a former street racer. After a dangerous police pursuit which ended in his arrest, he was recruited by the Knox City Police Department to work in their undercover division. He is to provide data to the KCPD, particularly on the Exotic Racers (due to the rise in supercar thefts in the past few months).

Accepted.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:51 pm

Chistanad wrote:
Stormwrath wrote:
Character App

Character Background: Jackie grew up in Palmont and worked as a mechanic with her father and brother. Their shop closed down when she was 17, and her family moved to Knox City to start anew. Since then, she does street racing to support her family with cash earned from her winnings.

Character App

Character Background: Rodney was a native of Knox City, and a former street racer. After a dangerous police pursuit which ended in his arrest, he was recruited by the Knox City Police Department to work in their undercover division. He is to provide data to the KCPD, particularly on the Exotic Racers (due to the rise in supercar thefts in the past few months).

Accepted.

Note: Rodney is aged 35.

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:52 pm

Soldati senza confini wrote:Now that I am making the app, I want to ask: is it possible for cops to have UnderCover patrols or pursuit-tech modified impounded cars like in Rivals, or are we just to stick with the Patrol cars? Also, are we as cops given access to all of the patrol cars to pursuit racers on or just to one?

Undercover police use two cars.
Last edited by Chistanad on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Stormwrath wrote:
Chistanad wrote:Accepted.

Note: Rodney is aged 35.

Noted. Also, I'm putting up an app for an officer soon.

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Character App

Character Name: Ted Lerg
Appearance:

Group Joining (for undercover KCPD also put the group your looking over): KCPD
Car Using: All partol cars
Reason For Being in Knox City: He was born here.
Character Background: Ted was born in Knox City. After he saw a police bust he was intrested in being a police officer. When he turned 26 he joined the KCPD and now he's high ranked and has ten busts under his belt.
RP Example: I'm the OP.
Last edited by Chistanad on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Soldati Senza Confini
Post Kaiser

Ex-Nation

Postby Soldati Senza Confini » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:17 pm

Name: Charles Thompson
Place Born: Redview County

Appearance: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii25 ... iform2.jpg

Group Joining: Knox City Police Department (KCPD) Undercover Unit monitoring the Downtown Rebels.

Cars using:

Ferrari 458 Italia Undercover

Dodge Charger R/T Undercover

Reason for being in Knox City: When he discovered the underground racing in the city, he decided to apply to become an officer and get in on the action.

Character Background:

Born in Redview County, Charles always has had a fascination with his underground rival back in Red View County. After a fateful race which crowned his rival the king of the streets in Red View County, he was hired by the police force on the Vehicle Response Team of the county. He became quite good at what he did, managing to take out racers with his Audi R8 Undercover and a pursuit-tech modified Ford GT that was parked on the garage of the police department to race the streets under the underground name Zero.

After a while, he became bored and wanted more of a challenge. He heard news of Knox City having issues with its crime due to the rise of four prominent gangs, in particular the Downtown Rebels, who were set to dominate the city, or so he heard. He decided to pressure his unit to let him move to Knox City under the Undercover division to investigate the Downtown Rebels. He left the Ford GT but like the saying goes, you can take the cop out of the underground, but you can't take the underground out of the cop.

RP Example:
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=309953&hilit=Cyberrunners
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=244293&hilit=high+sylvan
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=236814&hilit=high+sylvan
Last edited by Soldati Senza Confini on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:31 pm

Soldati senza confini wrote:Name: Charles Thompson
Place Born: Redview County

Appearance: http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii25 ... iform2.jpg

Group Joining: Knox City Police Department (KCPD) Undercover Unit monitoring the Downtown Rebels.

Cars using:

Ferrari 458 Italia Undercover
(Image)

Dodge Charger R/T Undercover
(Image)

Reason for being in Knox City: When he discovered the underground racing in the city, he decided to apply to become an officer and get in on the action.

Character Background:

Born in Redview County, Charles always has had a fascination with his underground rival back in Red View County. After a fateful race which crowned his rival the king of the streets in Red View County, he was hired by the police force on the Vehicle Response Team of the county. He became quite good at what he did, managing to take out racers with his Audi R8 Undercover and a pursuit-tech modified Ford GT that was parked on the garage of the police department to race the streets under the underground name Zero.

After a while, he became bored and wanted more of a challenge. He heard news of Knox City having issues with its crime due to the rise of four prominent gangs, in particular the Downtown Rebels, who were set to dominate the city, or so he heard. He decided to pressure his unit to let him move to Knox City under the Undercover division to investigate the Downtown Rebels. He left the Ford GT but like the saying goes, you can take the cop out of the underground, but you can't take the underground out of the cop.

RP Example:
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... berrunners
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... igh+sylvan
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic ... igh+sylvan

Accepted. And nice RP examples.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:58 pm

For Rodney's second undercover car, it'll be a 2013 Mclaren MP4-12C.
Last edited by Stormwrath on Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:07 am

Stormwrath wrote:For Rodney's second undercover car, it'll be a 2013 Mclaren MP4-12C.

Alright.

Stormwrath
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Stormwrath » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:34 am

So when will the RP be up?

Chistanad
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Chistanad » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:43 am

Stormwrath wrote:So when will the RP be up?

Later today. I'm about to pass out. Good night.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse