NATION

PASSWORD

Orbis personalis: Battle of Wills (OOC, OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Founded: May 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Orbis personalis: Battle of Wills (OOC, OPEN)

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:04 pm

IC

Welcome to Orbis personalis, a world where our nations are personified as people, who flicker in and out of existence like a candle flame. The year is approximately 3,600 A.D, around 1,500 years since the Great Cataclysm that resulted in the death of billions, and the nations of the world fleeing or passing away, leaving new nations to be born to personify the new communities.

So far, it appears humanity has gotten back on track and reached a technological era equivalent to the Second World War (1939). What will you be, an imperialist colonial empire greedily eying your neighbor's land, a small nation seeking to build and grow in isolation, or something else? The choice is yours.
Code: Select all
[b]Nation name[/b]:
[b]Personification name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b] (no older than 1,500 years):
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Physical Appearance (pic if possible)[/b]:
[b]Height (optional)[/b]:
[b]Weight (optional)[/b]:
[b]Likes[/b]:
[b]Dislikes[/b]:
[b]Additional information (Ancestral nation, irrelevant information, etc.)[/b]:
[b]Map Claim[/b]:

Nation name: Wolfia
Personification name: Lupina Wolff
Personality: silent, contemplative, not known to be talkative except for those that she truly trusts. The end of the Fomorian Wolf Wars created the Wolfian Federal Republic, and broke Imperial Wolfian hegemony in Southern and Western Europe. With the rise of a new leader, who proclaimed the formation of Nationalist Wolfia, she has regained a good portion of her strength.
Physical Appearance (pic if possible):

Height (optional): 5'6"
Weight (optional): 120 lb
Dislikes: Coffee, Modern World, Liberalism
Additional information (Ancestral nation, irrelevant information, etc.): due to the Celtic-Germanic duality in her nation, she has two alternate personalities: Germanic her, who embodies the Saxon personality and stereotypes and Celtic her, who embodies the Goidelic-Brythonic personality and stereotypes.
Map Claim: France, Spain, Italy, Ireland, and Lowland Scotland

The Commandments of Wolfie as Given to His Followers -

1. I am the Duce, the Führer, the Caudillo, the Head Honcho, my word is law. Assume it was transmitted to me from an angry Jewish God in the middle of a desert. Thou shalt have no other Duce before me.

2. He that breaks the Three Strikes System shall incur the Caput lupinum. You do not want this, no matter how cool it sounds.

3. Thou shalt not one-line, repeated offenses will result in 1 strike, which may or may not be repealed.

4. The era is currently 1939, which means that you cannot have technology that exceedes that year. As the rp progresses, our technology level will rise, until then, no, you may not have a Tiger II.
Last edited by The Grey Wolf on Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Reserved.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:06 pm

Reserved.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:10 pm

Now that that's out of the way, app coming up soon
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Please, call me Benomia. Post count +14623, founded Oct. 23, 2012.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.
Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.
Equestican wrote:Ben is love, Ben is life.
Sediczja wrote:real eyes realize real lies
I'm a poet. Come read my poems!

Penguinia-Tempor
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Penguinia-Tempor » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:10 pm

Ok, this is an odd nation-character mashup RP... but I'll give it a great big tag!
P2TM RPer and Proud!

Atlannia wrote:Gahahah, Grakulon the World Building demon ensnares another unwary soul.

Bezombia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Bezombia » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:14 pm

Nation name: Benomia
Personification name: Vizeria
Age (no older than 1,500 years): 200ish
Personality: Carefree, yet calculating
Physical Appearance (pic if possible): Tallish, green eyes, light green hair. Slender yet defined face. Thin thighs, hips. Large breasts.
Dislikes: Getting killed by people
Additional information (Ancestral nation, irrelevant information, etc.):
Map Claim: Same as last thread ;-;
Our weary eyes still stray to the horizon...but down this road we've been so many times...
Please, call me Benomia. Post count +14623, founded Oct. 23, 2012.
Sauritican wrote:We've all been spending too much time with Ben
Verdum wrote:Hey girl, is your name Karl Marx? Because your starting an uprising in my lower classes.
Black Hand wrote:New plan is to just make thousands of disposable firearms and dump them out of cargo planes with tiny drag chutes attached.
Spreewerke wrote:The metric system is the only measurement system that truly meters.
Spreewerke wrote:Salt the women, rape the earth.
Equestican wrote:Ben is love, Ben is life.
Sediczja wrote:real eyes realize real lies
I'm a poet. Come read my poems!

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Bezombia wrote:Nation name: Benomia
Personification name: Vizeria
Age (no older than 1,500 years): 200ish
Personality: Carefree, yet calculating
Physical Appearance (pic if possible): Tallish, green eyes, light green hair. Slender yet defined face. Thin thighs, hips. Large breasts.
Dislikes: Getting killed by people
Map Claim: Same as last thread ;-;

Rejected, please put effort into your app, or don't post at all.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 08, 2013
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Nation name: Cacice Teotli Huacacota'i Yocatli Cari'i Xitecatopa Calopo'i Ik' Ka' Ek' Akai (The Celestial Empire of the United Yocatullic Isles of the Twelve Tribes of the Ik' Ka' Ek' Akai)

Personification name: Zeltzinakna Sak Ik' Yocatul

Age (no older than 1,500 years): 1000 (physically 19)

Personality: She always preferred to settle issues the easy way: diplomacy. No fighting, no prolonged wars, no deaths, just easy and simple agreement. She has, however, used war before when it was necessary. Though she is open-minded, she is also quite defensive about her own culture. She has come to respect the Western cultures, but does all she can to prevent them from overtaking her people. She is trusting, perhaps a bit too trusting, and tries to find the best in everyone. If you do anger her, though, she will scarce display any of these traits.

Physical Appearance (pic if possible): I always have trouble with this.

Text to clarify: Paleish skin, dark brown hair and matching eyes, Victorian dress with colors closer to #1, kidskin/leather gloves and thigh boots, black choker.

Height (optional): 5'5"

Weight (optional): 120 lbs

Likes: History, Yocatullic culture, Western culture, the night, peace, snow,

Dislikes: Warmongers, unprovoked aggression, religious nuts (The Yocatullic religion is, more or less, promoting science)

Additional information (Ancestral nation, irrelevant information, etc.): ancestral nation would be Mexico if one is required. The Yocatullic people in this one shall have been modernized, like Japan historically. Again like Japan, westernization is not even attempted happen, but diplomatic relations are open. Due to this Westernization, the Yocatullic people have colonized the islands under their influence that had been previously uninhabited, thus ensuring each major land mass had at least a single city.

Modernized but not westernized

Map Claim: Majapahit Empire (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Papua New Guinea, Brunei, East Timor, like in Orbis Personalis)
Last edited by The Ik Ka Ek Akai on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:48 pm

The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:Nation name: Cacice Teotli Huacacota'i Yocatli Cari'i Xitecatopa Calopo'i Ik' Ka' Ek' Akai (The Celestial Empire of the United Yocatullic Isles of the Twelve Tribes of the Ik' Ka' Ek' Akai)

Age (no older than 1,500 years):

Personality: She always preferred to settle issues the easy way: diplomacy. No fighting, no prolonged wars, no deaths, just easy and simple agreement. She has, however, used war before when it was necessary. Though she is open-minded, she is also quite defensive about her own culture. She has come to respect the Western cultures, but does all she can to prevent them from overtaking her people. She is trusting, perhaps a bit too trusting, and tries to find the best in everyone. If you do anger her, though, she will scarce display any of these traits.

Text to clarify: Paleish skin, dark brown hair and matching eyes, Victorian dress with colors closer to #1, kidskin/leather gloves and thigh boots, black choker.

Dislikes: Warmongers, unprovoked aggression, religious nuts (The Yocatullic religion is, more or less, promoting science)

Additional information (Ancestral nation, irrelevant information, etc.): ancestral nation would be Mexico if one is required. The Yocatullic people in this one shall have been modernized, like Japan historically. Again like Japan, westernization is not even attempted happen, but diplomatic relations are open. Due to this Westernization, the Yocatullic people have colonized the islands under their influence that had been previously uninhabited, thus ensuring each major land mass had at least a single city.

Map Claim: Majapahit Empire (Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Papua New Guinea, Brunei, East Timor, like in Orbis Personalis)

Reverting to modernized Yocatullic empire will allow me much more activity and flexibility. This was also conveniently easy to copy from Orbis Personalis.
Last edited by The Ik Ka Ek Akai on Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:49 pm

Since I'm unable to inform Ben over telegrams due to being blocked for some reason, he is officially banned from this thread. If he posts and I'm not around, report him to the mods.
The Ik Ka Ek Akai wrote:Nation name: Cacice Teotli Huacacota'i Yocatli Cari'i Xitecatopa Calopo'i Ik' Ka' Ek' Akai (The Celestial Empire of the United Yocatullic Isles of the Twelve Tribes of the Ik' Ka' Ek' Akai)

Accepted.

The Ik Ka Ek Akai
Postmaster-General

Postby The Ik Ka Ek Akai » Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:53 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:Since I'm unable to inform Ben over telegrams due to being blocked for some reason, he is officially banned from this thread. If he posts and I'm not around, report him to the mods.

Accepted.

Thank you.

Pacifica Federation
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacifica Federation » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Nation name:Pacifica Federation
Personification name:Yuna
Age (no older than 1,500 years): (as nation)670 (in current form) 20 (edit, Physically 17)
Personality: Outdoors loving, lazy, rather gluttonous(never gets pudgy from it though) easily influence currently.
Physical Appearance (pic if possible):link
Height (optional): Never suppose to ask a Lady this Grey
Weight (optional): Or this
Likes: Fish, Beaches, For now Democratic Powers. Modern Technology
Dislikes: Overly Nationalist people or ideals, Totalitarian Communists(Stalinist's). Old World intellectual
Additional information (Ancestral nation, irrelevant information, etc.): Formerly was the Queendom of Pacifica, but the Queen died with no suitable heir in place, thus requiring the Federation to come in to become an Officially Provisional Government
Actually Decedent of French Polynesia, and thus France, but claims to actually be the Decedent of the ancient Polynesian Civilizations, and gets rather annoyed when people state otherwise.
Desperately tries to be the most advanced nation on the Civil Field, leaving a strange personality as New World and Old World civilizations mix.
Map Claim:Polynesia, including New Zealand, Hawaii, and Easter Island
Last edited by Pacifica Federation on Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:30 pm

Pacifica Federation wrote:Nation name:Pacifica Federation
Age (no older than 1,500 years): (as nation)670 (in current form) 20 (edit, Physically 17)
Personality: Outdoors loving, lazy, rather gluttonous(never gets pudgy from it though) easily influence currently.
Dislikes: Overly Nationalist people or ideals, Totalitarian Communists(Stalinist's). Old World intellectual
Additional information (Ancestral nation, irrelevant information, etc.): Formerly was the Queendom of Pacifica, but the Queen died with no suitable heir in place, thus requiring the Federation to come in to become an Officially Provisional Government
Actually Decedent of French Polynesia, and thus France, but claims to actually be the Decedent of the ancient Polynesian Civilizations, and gets rather annoyed when people state otherwise.
Desperately tries to be the most advanced nation on the Civil Field, leaving a strange personality as New World and Old World civilizations mix.

Accepted.

Pacifica Federation
Senator

Founded: May 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pacifica Federation » Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:37 pm

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Pacifica Federation wrote:Nation name:Pacifica Federation

Accepted.

*glomp*
Shame about last time I wanted you to meet the Komodomimi's...

West Suburbia
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby West Suburbia » Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:39 pm

Hmmm, maybe I should join!

Tag!
I like to RP. Excellent thing to pass time with.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop." - Confucius
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

Hyvarios
Secretary

Founded: Nov 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyvarios » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:24 am

Nation name:república de hyvarios
Personification name:Juan Alvarez
Age (no older than 1,500 years): 200
Personality:He tends to be a hot head but controls his anger in the presence of others. In diplomatic talks he'll try to find ways that can increase his power and influence.

Height (optional):5'7"
Weight (optional):157 lbs
Dislikes:socialists, anarchy,Bandits
Map Claim:Colombia

(Please tell me if I need to edit anything and I will fix it as soon as I can)
Last edited by Hyvarios on Tue Dec 02, 2014 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:29 am

Hyvarios wrote:Nation name:república de hyvarios
Personification name:Juan Alvarez
Age (no older than 1,500 years): 200
Personality:He tends to be a hot head but controls his anger in the presence of others. In diplomatic talks he'll try to find ways that can increase his power and influence.
Physical Appearance (pic if possible):Black hair, Brown eyes, and wears a military uniform in full regalia
Height (optional):5'7"
Weight (optional):157 lbs
Dislikes:socialists, anarchy,Bandits
Map Claim:Colombia

(Please tell me if I need to edit anything and I will fix it as soon as I can)

I would appreciate if you could put more detail into it, maybe find a picture off of Safebooru.

Ulvenes
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulvenes » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:33 am

Nation name:
Personification name:
Height (optional):
Weight (optional):
Map Claim: Reserving Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Iceland. Possibly Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, sliver of Poland, Germany, and the connecting parts of Russia?
I cannot watch youtube, so please stop giving me links there.
Love Few, Trust Fewer.
Do you Bark?

Zarkenis Ultima wrote:You're not a pup, you're a majestic canine creature. He's a silly pup. -nods-

Icrum
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Icrum » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:35 am

Tagged for later use. This is something most definitly interesting.
Some kind of dessert involving ice cream, hard liquor, and a blow torch
Main wrote:A petition to redesign the flag incites violent riots that eventually destroy the entire nation.

-Ebola- wrote:I don't want to kill you all. I want primates, humans included, to stay around so my descendants will have the same variety of hosts to choose from as I do.

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not being able to buy an AR most certainly is a travesty.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:37 am

Ulvenes wrote:
Nation name:
Personification name:
Height (optional):
Weight (optional):
Map Claim: Reserving Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Iceland. Possibly Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, sliver of Poland, Germany, and the connecting parts of Russia?

Too much land, you're claiming all of Scandinavia, the Baltic States, and Germany. Be a little more modest.

Founded: Nov 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ort » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:39 am

Icrum
Senator

Founded: Oct 14, 2014
Democratic Socialists

Postby Icrum » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:41 am

The Grey Wolf wrote:
Ulvenes wrote:
Nation name:
Personification name:
Height (optional):
Weight (optional):

Too much land, you're claiming all of Scandinavia, the Baltic States, and Germany. Be a little more modest.

I need Sweden, Icrum is a Swedish based country....... ;-;
But I'll have app up tomorrow.
Some kind of dessert involving ice cream, hard liquor, and a blow torch
Main wrote:A petition to redesign the flag incites violent riots that eventually destroy the entire nation.

-Ebola- wrote:I don't want to kill you all. I want primates, humans included, to stay around so my descendants will have the same variety of hosts to choose from as I do.

Washington Resistance Army wrote:Not being able to buy an AR most certainly is a travesty.

Hyvarios
Secretary

Founded: Nov 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hyvarios » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:53 am

Can I use a black and white photo instead of those anime pics if not I'll try making the appearance up to your standards somehow.

Hastiaka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hastiaka » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:55 am

Taggity tag.

The Grey Wolf
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grey Wolf » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:59 am

Hyvarios wrote:Can I use a black and white photo instead of those anime pics if not I'll try making the appearance up to your standards somehow.

That will suffice.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse