NATION

PASSWORD

The birth of a new nation

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
New Thrinakia
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

The birth of a new nation

Postby New Thrinakia » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:35 am

November 27, 2014.

After a long series of coups, the Kingdom of New Thrinakia has risen. King Orland I has taken over the seat of this corrupted island. Now, what is broken, shall be fixed. New cities will rise from the ashes, and the old ones shall be returned to their splendid, majestic ancient state.

VIVA ORLAND, VIVA NEW THRINAKIA!

Kriegers
Envoy

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kriegers » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:37 am

Imperator Lukas Alexander congratulates the new king on his achievements.
We speak a Germanic language that is not German.
If a non-human ever commands our forces
Anthem (Better)
Techs: PT, MT, PMT, FT, slightly FanT.
Enemies: Non-humans, mainly ponies.
Grenartia wrote:
Kriegers wrote:Looks interesting. I might join, let me just hit the WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? button.

http://i.imgur.com/Q0YVcDA.jpg

New Thrinakia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby New Thrinakia » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:43 am

My appreciations.

Tomorrow, we shall build the capital city of Panormus from scratch.

Krjder
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:49 am

This belongs in II
Be polite, write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Nation Type: Direct Democratic Federal Monarchy
Capital: Aastejk
Population: 480,670,500
Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
-Realm Chancellor Atsūjiri Gyēzashiri
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves
Dutch teen, Roman Catholic, socially conservative, economically libertarian. Enjoys; hunting, classical & march music, history and debating.

Vecima
Attaché

Founded: Nov 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vecima » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:52 am

The Duchy of Vecima sends the message of congratulations to the Kingdom of New Thrinakia takes it's seat among the hallowed hall of nations and as King Orland I takes to his rightful position, upon the throne of this ancient land. We wish you every good blessing as your people attempts to restore their homeland to its former glory. Good luck and god's speed!

Le gach dea-ghuí,
Emperor Martin I
Last edited by Vecima on Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Northern Copek
Attaché

Founded: Nov 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Northern Copek » Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:57 am

The Federation congratulates the Kingdom of New Thrinakia in it's success.
Currently at DEFCON 5
3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169 39937510582097494459230781640628620899862803..... and so on

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:00 am

To: The Most Honorable King Orland.
Topic: Namaskar, and blessings!

Hail, and blessings of the gods upon thee. It seems this day is one for Thanksgiving indeed. We at House Dyanu send our congratulations and regards to his Majesty Orland. Enclosed you will find a gift of incenses, furs and jewels, as a token of our well wishing. We here in the Holy Monarch's Empire look forward to watching Thrinakia grow and prosper, and would be interested in formal diplomatic talks, if Good Sir Orland would have them. In the mean time, however, do accept our congratulations, and long may you reign. If any help is required in the construction of the capitol, or in any affair whatsoever, we wait eagerly to help. Viva New Thrinakia, and Viva Orland I. May the gods ever bless thy path.

Sincerely, in Love and Friendship,
Tal'eu Philippei Dyanu, The Holy Lord of House Dyanu, Grand High Chieftain by Blood, Under the Graces of The Gods, of the Holy Monarch's Empire of the United Tribes of Sacheyenya, Grand High King by Ceremony, Under the Grace of God, of the Royale Philippines.
Last edited by Sacheyenya on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

New Thrinakia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby New Thrinakia » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:43 am

Deian salazar wrote:
New Thrinakia wrote:My appreciations.

Tomorrow, we shall build the capital city of Panormus from scratch.

Please I beg you to not be another Gilneas.
Long story short do NOT start 50 GODDAMNED WARS.K?

New Thrinakia will be a socially progressive nation, and we will mean no conflict with any country. Our military will only be on duty to protect the country, and not to harm any civil, wether Thrinakian or foreign. We pledge on our quest for peace in the region of Sicily.

New Thrinakia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby New Thrinakia » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:45 am

Sacheyenya wrote:From: His Imperial Majesty Tal'eu Philippei Dyanu
To: The Most Honorable King Orland.
Topic: Namaskar, and blessings!

Hail, and blessings of the gods upon thee. It seems this day is one for Thanksgiving indeed. We at House Dyanu send our congratulations and regards to his Majesty Orland. Enclosed you will find a gift of incenses, furs and jewels, as a token of our well wishing. We here in the Holy Monarch's Empire look forward to watching Thrinakia grow and prosper, and would be interested in formal diplomatic talks, if Good Sir Orland would have them. In the mean time, however, do accept our congratulations, and long may you reign. If any help is required in the construction of the capitol, or in any affair whatsoever, we wait eagerly to help. Viva New Thrinakia, and Viva Orland I. May the gods ever bless thy path.

Sincerely, in Love and Friendship,
Tal'eu Philippei Dyanu, The Holy Lord of House Dyanu, Grand High Chieftain by Blood, Under the Graces of The Gods, of the Holy Monarch's Empire of the United Tribes of Sacheyenya, Grand High King by Ceremony, Under the Grace of God, of the Royale Philippines.

Thank you, and have my blessings too.

Smig
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Smig » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:37 pm

Your majesty,
We in Smig congratulate you for reviving New Thrinakia. However, as a communist country, we don't support your monarchism and we would advise you to be a democratic, communist country because monarchies are very unfair. I hope you understand, because other than that, we support this and would happily become your ally to rebuild the dream. I really hope I don't have to resort to... you know what.
-Michael F. Baars, president of Smig
http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=315964
Thank you for reading this short message and spread the word.
* PROUD MEMBER OF THE NEW SOVIET UNION *
It's not called Smig, it's called Una.

New Thrinakia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby New Thrinakia » Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:00 am

TERRIBLE NEWS FOR NEW THRINAKIA

Sadly, the new developing country collapsed under the weight of its own debts and crisis. We are disbanding all our armies and political affairs. Once again, the island of Thrinakia is again a non-populated, anarchist wasteland. The dream of New Thrinakia has vanished.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates