NATION

PASSWORD

A new world discovered! (Camerania only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Hidrodia
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

A new world discovered! (Camerania only)

Postby Hidrodia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:48 am

During a recent exploration of the newly acquired Coalminer territory multiple soldiers have made an extraordinary discovery! A cave, like something no one has ever seen before has been discovered! the outside has markings of an unknown origin and multiple crystals that seem to glow in the dark, yet turn completely black in the sunlight have been discovered! News of this discovery has spread throughout Camerania, and an invite by the national exploratory society to all nations is asking governments to send down an expedition. However they have no idea how far down the cave goes, or what will be in there. This is a rare opportunity for nations of the world to discover new riches! either together, or by themselves...

Rules
In game actions must be in normal font
in game speech must be in italics
out of game chat must be in a different color
fighting between countries must be kept to a minimum
all major events will be announced by me
God Bless the proletariat!

T Nation Republic
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby T Nation Republic » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:53 am

T Nation is sending over a group of miners to help with excavating

NativePeople
Political Columnist

Founded: Oct 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NativePeople » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:58 am

Native people sends exploration team along with armed guards carrying rifles. "we don't know what's down there but we hell as should be prepared." says the leader of the exploration team.

Hostile pears
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Hostile pears » Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:13 pm

The Hostile Pears will seize this chance and explore the area.

The Ziron Empire
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Ziron Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:22 pm

The Ziron Empire proposes that no countries should be allowed to mine the crystals as they must be observed and studied.
Through God, Glory, And Justice, We Will Dawn A New Era!

Soccer Nation
Spokesperson

Founded: May 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Soccer Nation » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Soccer Nation is sending a ship with a team of miners and a team of armed soilders to help explore the cave. The ETA is 2hrs.
Last edited by Soccer Nation on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winners:
_______
1st CWC : The Reds
2nd CWC : ?
3rd CWC : ?
Mcdonald's Playhouse = Won with Land!
Highly Intoxicated Individuals = Won With Land!
Denathor = Won With Land!

The Ziron Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Ziron Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:26 pm

The Ziron Empire has sent A Portable Science Lab, 2 Excavation Bulldozers, 3 Dump Trucks, 6 Armed Guards, 4 Scientists, 3 Geologists, 6 Machine operators, and a Photographer to explore the region. They will arrive in 4 hours. After arriving they will set up camp and begin to excavate and study the cave.

The Ziron Empire has offered to lead the excavation operation.
Last edited by The Ziron Empire on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zriodan
Civilian

Founded: Nov 18, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zriodan » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:28 pm

Zriodan sends a scientific expedition to identify the make up of these crystals and bring small samples to Zriodan to keep and study.
Please note the samples are of no value and will only be of natural debris from the cave floor
Last edited by Zriodan on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Denathor
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 22, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Denathor » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:31 pm

Denathor sends a small team of scientists to take samples of these mysterious crystals. After these samples are taken, they will leave the nation and study them back in Denathor.
Last edited by Denathor on Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ambassador to the World Assembly: Sir Lucas Callahan
Deputy Ambassador to the World Assembly: Randal Atkinson
Undersecretary to the Ambassador: Thomas Morgan

CoalMiner
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby CoalMiner » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:26 pm

Coalminer Claims Full control over this new minareal and will not let any nation take it themselvs
"If there is a problem ahead of you just go underneath it" -Ancient CoalMiner proverb

Hidrodia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hidrodia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:33 pm

The international exploration committee has purchased the land from Coalminer for a hefty sum of money. A base camp is set up by the committee and is looking for members of all nations to sing up for an expedition further down into the cave, however only a very limited amount of people can venture down there. On official exploratory part will be announced as soon as all nations are ready to go deeper

The crystals sent to Zirodan have melted into a strange black goo, it seems being outside the cave has done this to it. The crystals will have to stay inside the cave unfortunately.

The men working in the caves already are restless, the hear strange noises coming from the cave at night and two men have mysteriously vanished.

Hidrodia sends an elite exploratory team lead by Capitan Vumen

New Lucitania
Envoy

Founded: Sep 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Lucitania » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:34 pm

New lucitania has sent a full mining team and is set to arrive in 1 hour these crystals are top priority. Lucitania has also sent the best soldiers to protect them.

"i have been place in charge of this matter and i will see that it is done with immediately" Said Commander Mack (After the first world war he was promoted to commander because of his bravery and honor)

The New Cave Has Been Declared National Territory And Coal miner can not claim it for its own Or they will be punished by vote by every nation
Only The Gods Can Hear Our Fury

The Ziron Empire
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Ziron Empire » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:13 pm

"Anything on these markings?"
"Not yet Mrs. Rielle. They seem completely alien. We have never encountered these symbols and marking before. We need to go deeper within the caves."
"Understood. Tell the other nations we are going to lead this operation."
"Understood."

The Zironian Armed Guards take the lead, followed my a demolition team, and several miners.

About an hour after digging, they come across a bag.

"What's this?"
"Probably belonged to one of the missing men. Bring it to the surface. We will check it for DNA in our portable lab."
"There is no sign of the man."
"We will look for him later. Let's move back to the surface, but first. Set up microphones. I want to hear what sounds are coming from this cave."
"Yes Ma'am."

The Zironian Team heads back to the surface camp and prepares for nightfall.

All Nations should work together in this operation. Nations should not work alone.

Soccer Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Soccer Nation » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:20 pm

Soccer Nation's ship gets to the cave and Their team of experts collects samples to study back in Soccer Nation while the rest of its armed soilders and miners wait for futher instructions. Soccer Nation's ship leaves and will come back in 4 hrs.
Winners:
_______

Mcdonalds play house
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mcdonalds play house » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:26 pm

Why it says strike idk, but Mcdonalds play house will be sending 10 experienced miners, 4 construction workers(to help with keeping the cave from collapsing), Humpty and 10 blacksmiths also they dont care to much for these crystals but if they want a few as suvaniers then whatever. They will be mining ore deposits and gold, top of the list will be Fr(Francium) but they find what ever they find. They should arrive in 3 hours.

New Lucitania
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lucitania » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:13 pm

The soldiers arrive before the miners and quickly get down into the cave surpassing every nation set up. the mission was to find out whats down there but maybe it wasn't the best idea, going into the cave found a structure of advanced technology that completely surpasses our own there is not much know for this structure but until further notice the structure is locked down and only awaits Scientist Ivan Brackmen not other nation is allowed to surpass the area of the structure or enter with out consulting or only when it is confirmed safe

"We are only thinking of the safety of you" says every soldier to members in the cave
"Fascinating this is unlike anything i have ever seen before. i must show this to my college Scientist Pospher Alki A scientist of the Ziron Empire he must come down with me and study. he wont believe all of this!"
"i am afraid i cant make that happen Doctor" said commander Mack
"well make it happen commander i wont continue research without him!"
"Only him no recording devices and no research leaves this room we cant let any other nation but us and the Zirons know what it is."

Denathor
Diplomat

Postby Denathor » Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:58 pm

Denathor is currently researching these crystals to see if they are a potential source of energy.

Denathor
Diplomat

Postby Denathor » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:51 pm

The Ziron Empire wrote:All Nations should work together in this operation. Nations should not work alone.

Denathor will not do anymore mining. They will leave anything else in the caves for other nations.

Hidrodia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hidrodia » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:12 pm

Nightfall comes upon the caves and a zironian officer is standing just outside the exit to the caves. After a few more puffs he puts out his cigarette. He is about to head toward the camp when he hears a noise from deep imside the cave. He turns around startled and slowly begins to walk towards the cave, his boots clicking along the rock floor. As soon as he is about to turn back to camp an arrow plunges through his neck! As he falls to his knees he sees a white humanoid figure running towards him, then he blacks out.

His body is found later the next day completely naked, bruised and nawed on. Someone, or something did this to him. The question is, who will take action?

Hidrodia will now only be "narrarator"

New Lucitania
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lucitania » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:20 pm

New Lucitania has mined the crystals near the structure that seemed to glow lighter near the structure and these crystals are carried out to carrier planes stored in pure black boxes to keep them in normal form. recently there was a new batch of droids to guard the structure and to kill anyone other who try's to enter the structure other then approved individuals.

"Commander i will attempt to turn it on tomorrow morning"
"Ivan you can't we have no idea what it is!"
"I must! nothing ventured nothing gained commander!" *as Ivan leaves the room*

From this point on all nations are not allowed past the structure for their own protection
Lucitania must figure what this thing is before we can continue past it
Last edited by New Lucitania on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Soccer Nation
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Soccer Nation » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:32 am

Soccer Nation helps mine the crystals.
Winners:
_______

Sea wurld
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sea wurld » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:03 am

sea wurld send 100 men and women to help with the mining we will send armed people if necessary

New Lucitania
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby New Lucitania » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:06 am

"Ivan i wont let you turn on this ship!"
"then what will i learn from it commander?"
"fine do what you need to do."
"Thank you commander Mack."

Ivan Brackmen turned on the ship and at first it was perfect it lit up in glory the monitors turned on and Ivan begun to study further but then the ship started to rumble and lift up through the cave breaking through the ground lifting off releasing aliens that were in cryosleep and begun to attack the Lucitanian forces on bored the ship

"Ivan what did you do!"
"it appears to be a defense system!"
"Hurry commander we must leave!"
"Agreed!" As commander Mack throws Ivan Brackmen out the door and onto the ground with only a bruise

The ship begun leveling the dig site and killing almost every scientist and miner who was on the surface at that time. the ship has moved to Chamtasia and leveled the capital city and appears to be trying to annihilate the Populace on this planet the populace being us. the ship begun producing fighters from its self more as drones then anything else once this ship is done wiping out Chamtasia it will head for Hidrodia (Because of the higher population)

The ship is of highly advanced technology and will take a lot to destroy the may be a mater that can only be accomplished if all nations work together

Mcdonalds play house
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Mcdonalds play house » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:25 pm

"[i]i really hate it when im mining and theirs a mini war going on on the surface"[/i] says Bil Cosco lead Mc.d.p.h miner. Curently we have 60 pounds of metal, 1 pound of Francium, 15 pounds of gold. Decent pick up. "[i]get the planes ready we're going home.[/i]

Sea wurld
Civil Servant

Founded: Nov 03, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sea wurld » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:27 pm

sea wurld orders all the miners back home to help guard sea wurld, we need every single person we can get

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents