NATION

PASSWORD

HUGE Crisis in Feng:Genocide and Rebellion!(IC,OPEN,MT)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Patrick OConner
Minister

Founded: Sep 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:25 pm

The President General at the request of Congress sends an envoy to Feng Dynasty. The letter is stating the fact that the Rogue Nation Of Patrick O'Conner is aware of the developing crisis with in the nation. Its goes on the say that it can easily get out of hand and become a full blown war and that Feng Dynasty has the backing of Rogue Nation Of Patrick O'Conner not just as another potential job, but as a friend in trouble and will aid them in any way free of charge and asks if their is anything the Rogue Nation Of Patrick O'Conner can do to help at this time.
Member of Task Force Atlas
IATA Member

I choose the second definition of it. This meaning rule by virtue and not owning land to be allowed to vote or hold political office. Instead one is required to serve time in the military (currently 6 years)

Tech Level: Mix MT/PMT

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:40 pm

Another communication is sent clarifying that the Rogue Nation Of Patrick O'Conner is standing by ready to aid the Feng Dynasty in away it can be it with military economic or Intelligence. It should also be noted that we can have upwards of 3 divisions there within 48 hours and another 9 with in four days. It is also noted that Congress has authorized the use of the Marine Assault Corp. This is an unprecedented act as the Corp is meant to be a home guard and only deployed to face the gravest threats or to help the Rogue Nation Of Patrick O'Conner closest allies.
IATA Member

I choose the second definition of it. This meaning rule by virtue and not owning land to be allowed to vote or hold political office. Instead one is required to serve time in the military (currently 6 years)

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:43 pm

OOC: i feel you i worked my butt off on Taking the shot, The first Usean ball and the Summit of soldiers of fortune and no one has jioned any of em expect for you and arevea
IATA Member

Muinordgrad
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 17, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Muinordgrad » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:46 pm

The Muinordgrad warns that if the war escalates to a dangerous level, the Muinordgrad will invade the nation of Deian Salazar. A temperate suspension of sovereignty is worth the salvation of thousands of innocent lives.
(OOC: You said you wanted RP, now you gonna get it)
Last edited by Muinordgrad on Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghospodi Pomiloy

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:59 pm

The Rogue Nation of Patrick O'Conner sends a communication to Muinordgrad asking them to please refrain from such threats and actions. It stated that this is an internal matter and is being handled and that Muinordgrad has nothing to worry about. The Rogue Nation of Patrick O'Conner will not let it get out of hand and if it comes to it The Rogue Nation of Patrick O'Conner will launch an invasion of the Feng dynasty and restore order by force of arms if necessary. It should aslo be noted that if Muinordgrad does go to war with the Feng Dynasty Muinordgrad will also be facing The Rogue Nation of Patrick O'Conner in war and that The Rogue Nation of Patrick O'Conner is willing to take this war all the way to its conclusion that is to say the total destruction of one side or the other.
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IATA Member

Muinordgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Muinordgrad » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:08 pm

The Muinordgrad wishes to view a map of Deian Salzar and rebel controlled areas. Meanwhile, in the Muinordgrad, Aircradt are scrambled, in preparation for a theoretical bombing plan.

Code: Select all
To: Patrick O'Connel, Deian Salzar

The Muinordgrad has determined that the rebellion has reached a critical level. An invasion of Deian Salzar is imminent, and our Luftwaffe is preparing for a massive campaign. However, Deian Salzar is too large to fully annex, so the Muinordgrad will only invade Rebel controlled areas. However, plans for the governing of said territories is already underway, and all territories conquered during the war will NOT be returned.
Ghospodi Pomiloy

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:24 pm

The Rogue Nation Of Patrick O'Conner again reminds Muinordgrad that this is an internal matter and being handled accordingly and there is no need for Muinordgrad to become involved. Muinordgrad is reminded that an invasion of Feng Dynasty will trigger an automatic declaration of war and that The Rogue Nation Of Patrick O'Conner will bring every ounce of its considerable military against Muinordgrad and that the Feng Dynasty while not an official ally is still a member of the Usean Federation and as such a friend of The Rogue Nation Of Patrick O'Conner who stands by its friends and allies no matter what. The Rogue Nation Of Patrick O'Conner begs for Muinordgrad to re consider its options and not to invade the Feng Dynasty.
Any blatant acts of aggression and congest will not be tolerated especially against a friendly nation.

During this time the Marine Assault Corp and all military assets have been mobilized. Two Division of the MAC have already aboard Task force 50 which is attached to the 1st fleet is already of the coast of the Feng Dynasty. Fighters form the 1st fleet are already flying Combat Air patrols over the Feng Dynasty. The regulars are on the way in 2nd fleet with Task Force 39 attached. A total of 7 armored and 8 mechanized divisions are 72 hours away from making land fall. 101st Airborne is loaded up on transports and flown to the Feng Dynasty the planes are 5 hours away from the border of the Feng Dynasty. The rest of the military is mobilized and is kept home until transport can be found for it. The submarines of Patrick O'Conner have already been dispatched and commences scouting of the waters off the coast of Muinordgrad and fast response bomber squadrons are already in the air and less than two hours from Muinordgrad. The rest of the strategic Bomber squadron (a total of 3) are 5 hours behind the fast response sqaudrons Refueling tankers have been lofted and are on the way as well.
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:02 pm, edited 4 times in total.
IATA Member

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:55 pm

Patrick O'Conner receives and acknowledges the plea for help. We have 2 Divisions of MAC of your coast now as well as Patrick O'Conner 1st fleet. All we need is permission to land the MAD and we can have more troops there in 72 hours. Our aircraft would also like permision to enter your air space as well and fleet to enter your territorial waters as well. One the the LHDs are docked it will take 6 hours total to unload the marines and all of their supplies. The entire Operation has been code named Backstop. All that is need is your permission and we are a go.
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Muinordgrad
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Muinordgrad » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:57 pm

(ooc: gtg to bed, will turn this into a legit if post. And pat, remember that I have 5x population of you)
Ghospodi Pomiloy

Military Democracy of Birtonia
Minister

Founded: Nov 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:41 pm

To:The Feng Empire
Subject: Police Action
Encryption: High

Greetings,

The Knight-Regents of Birtonia have taken an interest in the incident occurring in your country. We believe that it is the people right to rebel and instill a new regime if they see fit, for that is how Birtonia was founded. However, we also believe that the government should be able to fight back against their own people. Therefore the Birtonian Ground Defense Force has been authorized to mobilize to your country. The 22nd Precinct Guard Division is currently preparing to depart Birtonia into your country. Upon your approval we can have boots on ground within 24 hours in the capital. All dissidents will be dispersed using any means necessary.

Sincerely,

Knight-Colonel Joseph Taglia
Military Police, Commanding
22nd Precinct Guard "Rakaasans"
Birtonian Ground Defense Forces

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:45 pm

The 1st Fleet moves into Feng Dynasty waters and the planes into the air space. The LHDs quickly dock and commence unloading of Marines at Port Angdun. The Transport planes land and offload the 101st at the capital and then return to P.O. to retrieves another infantry division. The commanding of P.O. Forces (the general is a marine) General MacArthur to the Feng Dynasty capital in full battle rattle to receive intel updates and to coordinate with the Feng military. He is accompanied by his HQ detachment.
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
IATA Member

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:05 pm

The Feng Empire
3,500 Feet above the Capital
0630 Hours

In the early morning sky high above the Feng Empire a few dozen large multiple engine bombers hung over the cities like birds of prey. They waited to circle over the correct area to drop their cargo, 100 soldiers each. These men were the vanguard of the 22nd Precinct Guard Division sent by Birtonia to help quell the insurrection here in the Feng Empire.

"Stand up!" cried the jump master over the steady roar of the engines, his command was echoed as the one hundred Birtonian Paratroopers stood up in line. "Hook up!" he yelled again, and again his command was echoed. The red lights suddenly switched to a dull green and the jump doors on either side of the aircraft unlocked and slid towards the tail of the plane. "Go! Go! Go!" cried the jump master extending his arms to each door, the command to jump. Fifty soldiers jumped from each side of the plane, one by one they descended into the howling winds below. After a few minutes the wing had jettisoned their payload and returned back to Birtonia, their mission complete.

At 0637 Hours every soldier had finally touched down, 2,000 soldiers were only the beginning element of Birtonia's entrance to this police action. These soldiers were to only secure the capital buildings and the nearest airport. Once those objectives were met, the rest of the division would be landing and bringing in their vehicles and aircraft to help quell the unrest.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:39 pm

The Feng Empire
0800 Hours

Not long after making landfall onto Feng soil the paratroopers have secured the international airport and quickly expelled all civilians from the premises. During the time they have spent on the ground the men received guidance from higher and their sole objective was to claim the airport. They were not to secure government building nor engage any dissidents, unless they were fired upon. So for now, the men waited, patrolling the fences of the airport.

Within a few hours, all manner of helicopters and transportation planes were arriving, the strength of the 22nd division was reaching 29,00 soldiers, and more were arriving by the hour. The unit had the 12th close air support wing and the 3rd Carrier Battle group on standby as support for this operation. Knight-Colonel Joseph Taglia was given charge of the entire operation. He took up office in the airport, newly renamed Forward Operating Base (FOB) Spectre.

John took a seat in his new office and examined the reports that were swarming his desk from the various battalions in his unit. Over 40 percent of the vehicles were already delivered, however only 20 percent were fully mission capable at this point. John ordered the 2nd Battalion to conduct patrols for the time being. The zone of control extended by approximately ten miles around the airport with the patrols. The Knight-Colonel awaited a representative from Feng to meed with him.

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Their is a knock on the Knight Colonels door and it opens. A tall man (6'1) steps in. He followed by a mounatian of a black man. Both of them are in full battle rattle and carrying there weapons. The first man looks around the room then speaks. "I am Major Overhill I am looking for the CO here. I believe he is a knight colonel. Which one of you is him? "
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IATA Member

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:00 pm

The Feng Empire
FOB Spectre
0811 Hours

"Greetings, Mr. Hua was it?" said John as he sifted through the mountain of paperwork awaiting his signature "please take a seat" he continued, gesturing towards one of the chairs in front of his desk. Before they could speak another knock on the door and more soldiers filled the room. After listening to their leader John made eye contact with him "I am Knight-Colonel John Taglia, commander of the 22nd Precinct Guard division. Please take a seat Major, i was just being introduced to Mr. Hua here. Perhaps together we can destroy this rebellion quickly." he said still seated at his desk.

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:46 pm

The major nods then takes a seat while the large black man "one can read the phrase "heavy metal" on his helmet, leans againist the wall and crosses his massive well muscled arms. The Major speaks "i am here as a liaison"
IATA Member

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Military Democracy of Birtonia » Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:49 pm

OOC: Lets all continue when Deian returns.

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:18 pm

IC: The king of Feng is busy with war plans with his head military general when one of the servants calls out to him. " Your majesty?". Both heads turn towards the servant in annoyance in response toward the interruption of their conversation. "What is it? Can't you see we are busy?! This better be important, I have urgent things to discuss & I do not take kindly to trivial interruptions.". The servant cowers & says, "Forgive me for disturbing your important conversation, your highness, but we have an incoming request of audience from some sort of foreign Nation.". "A foreign nation? From the way you speak of it, it is not one of our allies, or else you would have named the country", the King responds with curiosity. " Indeed your highness, the message source reads: "The president of the republic of Terranubis", We have traced the signal & found that this nation is located in a region called "Madrigal", we have the coordinates of the country, but it will not lock on to the president's office, i am assuming for security reasons. We can start up the royal G.P.S system if your highness wishes to see it on the world map". "I indeed DO wish to see it on the world map, ready the royal G.P.S system & find this "Terranubis" in Madrigal." "right away your highness" says the servant in relief, he will NOT incur the King's wrath after all. The screen zooms in on the country but for some reason, will not zoom in close enough to see the layout of the cities. "Sir, their government server tells me that for national security reasons, the republic of Terranubis's mapping system will not allow us to see the outline of the cities because foreign countries could use this information to aid them in an invasion Sir" "very well then, from looking at this map we can tell that this country is not in lack of natural scenery & non-urbanized land" says the King with a hint of admiration, "The the country does however, seem to have a very strong border. Their border seems to rival the security that of the great wall of China!" exclaims the emperor in obvious amazement. "do you wish to hear their message, your majesty?" asks the servant. "I do, you may receive the message now, though I am sure hoping they wish for a discussion of an alliance & not a threat of an attack!" says the Emperor while laughing. Everyone in the throne room bursts into hysterical laughter, even the guards who are supposed to remain expressionless. "right away, your majesty!" says the servant, still trying to stifle his remaining giggles as he heads toward the screen controls clutching his aching ribs. The screen darkens & what they are guessing is their presidential seal appears on the screen, the Terranubian national anthem plays & fades into the background as the message comes in. A man with a very elaborate mask & headpiece on. He speaks in a loud but respectful voice, disguised by audial fixings. "Greeting to his royal highness of Feng. I apologize for the mask on my face & my disguised voice, but it is necessary for the secrecy of my identity, thereby ensuring my safety. I am hoping you will not take offense to my precautions. We have heard your plea for help with the occurrence of rebellion within your nation. We have seen the suffering that extremeist groups such as these can cause. If you will recall the gargantuan war that was instigated by the Nazis in within a certain country that will not name. I believe that is in the best interests of not only the nation of Terranubis, but of the world at large, that extremist groups like these be stopped IMMEDIATELY. Your royal highness & I both know that the Nazi party will not end their mission with seizing control of Feng. They will want to spread their dominance all across the world. For these reasons, the governing body of the nation of Terranubis, hereby extends our hand in an offering of military support, to your royal highness's armed forces. We do not not wish to have to take sides in violent disputes at ALL. But if it should come to the point of the Nazi party's refusal of immediate ceasing of this violence, we will support your royal highness & his allies in stopping this madness. I await your royal majesty's response, this is the president of Terranubis, signing out.". the picture fades & an image of the Terranubis flag waving in the wind appears for several seconds, then the Terranubian national anthem ends with a final musical flourish & the screen goes dark.

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:30 pm

Operation Backstop is in full swing. 2nd Fleet having having arrived sometime ago has finished off loading the 7 armored and 9 mechanized division it brought and now departs to head back to P.O. to pick up more troops the round trip will take 6 days. In the mean time the transport squadrons have manged to ferry another 2 infantry division into the Feng Dynasty. The M.A.D. have already secured the port and established a perimeter around it and the city. The armored and mechanized move to the outskirts of the city and await orders. The Infantry take over the MADs place in securing the city and the MAD move out to take up positions as the spear head of the recently designated Third Combined Army.

This brings the Total strength of P.O. Armed forces to 7 armored, 9 mechanized, 3 infantry and 2 M.A.D. and one Force Recon squad.
Air strength is currrently 1 sqaudorn of fast reponce bombers, 24 squadrons of fighters bombers and 8 sqaurdons with MADs (mixed helos and planes).
All forces are currently based out of the secured port.
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
IATA Member

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:53 pm

OCC: Very well then, I shall do my best to try to remmember to use the title EMPEROR. Please remind me if I forget.

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:08 pm

OCC: So WILL Feng's emperor accept Terranubian aid?

Gebeta
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 28, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gebeta » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:14 am

The Gebetan Reich has taken interstate in support of pro government forces.
As such, the Luftwaffe will be tasked with strike missions upon approval of Allied nations.
At the same time, the Luftwaffe will enforce a no fly zone to be enacted in 150 hours to ensure that foreign powers do not escalate the situation.

Ooc
Make a ooc page to clear clutter, and I will make more formal looking and longer posts. At breath on work at the moment.
Gebeta
Modern Tech (2040 Era)
DOD | Piterburne Blvd | Reichstags District 005 | NSE Gebeta
http://nseconomy.thirdgeek.com/nseconomy.php?nation=Gebeta[/spoiler]FT RPs
Battlestar Galactica Tech
The 12 colonies and 2 stations.
Inter system capable
Code: Select all
Fleet Status
Alert 5
Alert 4
Alert 3 (Current Peacetime deployments)
Alert 2
Alert 1

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Patrick OConner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Patrick OConner » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:31 pm

2nd fleet has returned and so have the transports. An additional 5 Divisions of infantry, 1 armored and 2 mechanized divisions plus 2 more Marine assault Divisions. 4 squadrons of ground attack helos have also been brought in.

This brings the Total strength of P.O. Armed forces to 8 armored, 11 mechanized, 8 infantry and 4 M.A.D. and one Force Recon squad.
Air strength is currrently 1 sqaudorn of fast reponce bombers, 24 squadrons of fighters bombers and 4 squadrons of ground attack helos with MADs (mixed helos and planes).
All forces are currently based out of the secured port.
Last edited by Patrick OConner on Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
IATA Member

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:14 pm

OCC: To all whom it may concern: I've never been in a war before, so please bear with me. I wish to send Naval ships with deployments inside them, over to the the coastal waters of Feng. So I wish to ask you all how many ships (& what KIND) you would agree is fair to send over.

Terranubis
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Terranubis » Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:01 pm

Oh my gosh! I am SOOO sorry! I haven't been posting anything for a while because I was falsely accused of a crime. I spent several days in jail & THAT is why I haven't posted anything for a while. I was proven innocent, but I am still sorry & I hope you will forgive me. I had NO control over this & could not have foreseen this.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents