NATION

PASSWORD

1st AoI International Summit [Open/AoI ONLY]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

1st AoI International Summit [Open/AoI ONLY]

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:15 am

To all leaders in AoI,

The New Roman Empire is proud to announce that we have been selected to host the 2014 and the first annual AoI International Summit! We have been working very hard to get everything ready for your arrival. The summit will cover economic, regional issues and concerns and anything else you want to bring up. Security will not be an issues as we have hired Xirvo Corporation to handle this. But your are more than welcome to bring your own body guards, but I must limit you to bringing 4 body guards. But you may bring up to 4 representatives with you. The summit will be held at the lovely mountain estate high in the brindle back mountains where its green year round and surrounded by nature. I hope to see you all there.

Sincerely,
Emperor Tiberius

Meanwhile, while this was going on, the Xirvo Corporation had just arrived at the summit location. They were going to establish a security room and set up a parameter around the house so that if someone was coming, they would know about it. They started by putting security cameras around the house in public places such as the kitchen dinning room, hallways ect. A force of fifty men had been hired to do this job. This was a force that would fight to the death, then they would set up motion detectors one hundred yards from the house, then at five hundred yards trap cameras. Then they would patrol around the house twenty-four seven. Tiberius arrived a few hours later and inspected the security, "Well, I have to say you got this place locked up pretty tight. Hopefully no one ties to do anything here, that would put a damper on the summit. Now captain, I assume that Mr. Atlas will be coming a representative from us as well?" Asked Tiberius as he took a seat next to the Captain.

"Yes, he will be here. He should be here in the morning tomorrow, he said that he had to en sure that all orders have been taking care of and then he would be coming," informed The captain as he stood up and took his gun and went to join the roving patrols.
“Venimus, Vidimus, Vicimus"
Member of the:IRON Alliance
Xirvo Corporation "Contractors of the future."
[/floatright][floatleft]
I use 1% of my population: 83,720,000
Budget:41,607,720,541,369.43

Rifty
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rifty » Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:10 am

Self Proclaimed religious figure, CEO of the nations's largest corporation and Dictator of Rift; Sidney Rozeck, Arrives at the summit in a limousine. As per usual his "private guard" of all women step out before him and lead him forward. His phone rings and he goes to answer it.

"Yes? I see! I will surely bring this up during my visit."

He continues into the building where the private guard split off with two of the women following him inside and the rest returning to the limousine.Turning to the left he whispers to one of the women before resting against a wall within; Being anti-social and playing on his phone.

OOC: Yeah i'm not roleplayer - Don't expect anything great; Mkay?
✥ Positions ✥
Merryman of UDL
Riksdagsledamöter of Balder
Legionnaire and Councilor of Osiris
Chancellor of Madrigal
Prophet Sidney Rozeck

My time on NS

------------------------------✥ ✥ Independent ✥ ✥------------------------------

General response to stupid comments

NoblePhnx
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby NoblePhnx » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:21 am

A roaring is heard as a Sikorsky H-3 descends upon the complex. Noble jumps out in a flourish, clad in a leather bomber jacket and throws the keys and his sunglasses at the aghast valet simply saying "Keep the change."

He speaks into his wrist communicator "I'm in, timeline is a go"

OOC:Also not an RPer, will try my best!
Original Ego of Revall Silverstorm
★Lord Noblephnx of The Eternal Knights

The Viridian Tribes
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Viridian Tribes » Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:30 am

A lone man arrives on a bicycle wearing a chequered shirt, jumper and flat cap.

"Sorry if I'm late" He says, smiling "The name is Koby Fabian, on behalf of The Viridian Tribes"

Anthony Willman
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Anthony Willman » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:27 am

A fifteen-year-old boy and a short, bearded dwarf ride in on a black steed. The boy dismounts and says, "My name is Anthony Willman, and I and Helarki over there are here on behalf of Mithlonde, otherwise known as Anthony Willman."
I love kittens!
98% of all Internet users would cry if Facebook broke down. If you are part of that 2% who simply would sit back and laugh, copy and paste this into your sig.
99.6% of this world's occupants would cry if Justin Bieber died, if you're one of the .4% who would just laugh and throw a party, copy and paste this in your signature.
.01% of the nations in Nationstates would cry if TBR died. If you are one of the 99.9% who would throw a party, put this in your signature.
I support The Eternal Knights-the only raiders who fight raiders.

Artstozkan Macaroni Republic
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Artstozkan Macaroni Republic » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:01 pm

A large man with a robotic arm, robotic leg and a Gatling gun drop from the sky. The area where he landed leaves a large crater and pushes all cars within a 10 foot radius aside. As he gets up from his mile-high fall, he revs his gun and says in a slightly robotic voice: "I am here on behalf of the AMR or Artstozkan Macaroni Republic. You can refer to me as Joe." He then fires into a bush killing a would-be assassin of Sidney. He recalibrates his arm and leg due to the fall.

Reddogkeno101
Senator

Founded: Feb 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Reddogkeno101 » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:00 pm

The sound of hooves approaching alerted the other delegates to the arrival of King Luke I of House Kennedy with his entourage; all on horseback in uniform. As they bent around the corner to the front of the building where they were meeting, King Luke kept all but three of his personal guard outside with the other three following the King into the building. Noticing others already arriving, King Luke approached the delegate of the Viridian Tribes.
"Um, hi?" King Luke said. "I am King Luke, first of his name, of Reddogkeno[101]. Who are you?"
Russia,Imperialism, fascism, Religion, Speedo-clad politicians and North Korea
Team Reek, Centralised EU, Australia, NATO, Ukraine(Kiev Rus), Poland, China, Obama and Democrat led Murica
'Straya

This user deplores oxygen pirates, so oxygen pirates beware.

Waki Oshiro
Secretary

Founded: Nov 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

I had to make him short and fat...

Postby Waki Oshiro » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:21 pm

A short, fat, and Japanese-looking man gets off of his 動物, the traditional animal of Waki Oshiro. The 動物 is draped in black cloth, which is (badly) covering a full suit of horse-armor. He stammers up to the crowd, off balance from his own massive amount of armor, which he seems to see no need to conceal. He says "こんにちは、仲間の代表団。私は、ワキ大城の壮大サルタンだ。どのようにすべてがありますか?". When all of the other delegates look at him like :blink: :blink: :blink: , he remembers that the other delegates don't know Waki, the language of Waki Oshiro that closely resembles Japanese, though will not translate very well in Google Translate. He fumbles for his AutoTranslationCord, an invention made by the best inventors in the universe (according The Waki Oshiro Post). He holds the microphone up to his lips and repeats "こんにちは、仲間の代表団。私は、ワキ大城の壮大サルタンだ。どのようにすべてがありますか?". Though, this time, to everyone else it sounds like "Hello, fellow delegates. I am the grand sultanate of Waki Oshiro. How are you all?"
Last edited by Waki Oshiro on Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Watashitachiha saikō nodesu! Anata wa sōde wa arimasen! Rama!!!

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:06 pm

Tiberius and Mr.Atlas greeted the seven arrivals at the door. "I would like to welcome you to the first AoI summit! We have cheifs standing by to cook what ever you may require. Also a buffet is set up inside please make yourselves at home. Also the man standing next to me is Tiberius Atlas the current leader of Xirvo Corporation, he has graciously provided us security free of charge. Also, with this many of us here, we will be starting very soon in about an hour. So please grab anything you need and head to the conference room, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask." Informed Tiberius as he bowed to the arrivals and then headed inside.

"I would also like to thank you for coming, this is a great way for Xirvo Corporations to expand our influence by allow you to see our personnel first hand. Also do not worry, these men are loyal to the Empire though they don't serve in her military, they serve her in many different way. Now If you will excuse me, I will go join the Emperor in the conference room," Informed Mr. Atlas as he saluted and then went to go join Emperor Tiberius.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Waki Oshiro
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waki Oshiro » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:35 pm

The Sultan, as he is called, runs as fast as he can on his stubby legs after Tiberius and Mr.Atlas. He calls at Tiberius and Mr.Atlas "can I have a 食べ物 [Tabemono]", or at least that's what everyone else heard, because of his ATC (AutoTranslationCord). Tabemono is the national food of Waki Oshiro, and if the summit's chefs are insensitive enough to not have any Tabemono, He may as well leave the summit, as he can't possibly even fathom a day without a serving (or ten) of Tabemono.

Waki Oshiro
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waki Oshiro » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:47 pm

Waki Oshiro wrote:A short, fat, and Japanese-looking man gets off of his 動物, the traditional animal of Waki Oshiro. The 動物 is draped in black cloth, which is (badly) covering a full suit of horse-armor. He stammers up to the crowd, off balance from his own massive amount of armor, which he seems to see no need to conceal. He says "こんにちは、仲間の代表団。私は、ワキ大城の壮大サルタンだ。どのようにすべてがありますか?". When all of the other delegates look at him like :blink: :blink: :blink: , he remembers that the other delegates don't know Waki, the language of Waki Oshiro that closely resembles Japanese, though will not translate very well in Google Translate. He fumbles for his AutoTranslationCord, an invention made by the best inventors in the universe (according The Waki Oshiro Post). He holds the microphone up to his lips and repeats "こんにちは、仲間の代表団。私は、ワキ大城の壮大サルタンだ。どのようにすべてがありますか?". Though, this time, to everyone else it sounds like "Hello, fellow delegates. I am the grand sultanate of Waki Oshiro. How are you all?"

BTW 動物 is pronounced as "Dōbutsu".

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:07 pm

Purple Japan wrote:then Purple Japans supreme military sends buckets of exploding Purpke Yen and Purple Koi. The End

OOC: get the hell out of my thread.

Tiberius turned around and smiled, "Yes the chiefs can cook it. Just go talk to them, now if you will excuse me. I must make sure that everything is ready for the summit." Informed Tiberius as he continued to walk down the hall and opened the two large doors revealing a large glass table and nice wood chairs. Then Mr.Atlas joined tiberius at passing papers to where each person would be sitting.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Artstozkan Macaroni Republic » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:16 pm

Joe, running as fast he could (45 mph) breaks down the large door on the left, dislodging it and sending it flying across the room. He grabs it and sets it upright against the hinges where the door once stood. "I'll pay for it as long as nobody enters through that left door, you should be fine. got any coffee?" Joe says

Waki Oshiro
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waki Oshiro » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:21 pm

"Cook it? COOK it?!? you don't cook Tabemono!!! Its served RAW! If your chefs are as NAÏVE as you are-" The Sultan interrupts himself, noticing how rude he is being to Tiberius. "Sorry. I didn't mean to be rude like that. My pride carried me away." The Sultan guts down on his knees. "Please forgive me, ijin." Ijin roughly translates to a very respectful version of the english word 'sir'.

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:27 pm

"The chiefs will make it for you, and you are foregiven. Now please go have the chiefs make your food. Because once we start, we will be in there for several hours. Then food will become available again once we are on a break. But please sir, go get your food these talks will take some time." Informed Tiberius as he smiled.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Waki Oshiro
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waki Oshiro » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:30 pm

"Thank you for your forgiveness, ijin" says the Sultan, bowing. I shall go ask them to make it.

OOC: Do you mean chef rather than cheif? (Did I use 'OOC' correct? I'm not really a roleplayer...)
Last edited by Waki Oshiro on Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Waki Oshiro
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waki Oshiro » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:34 pm

OOC: how do you make a signature? It says "signatures can be altered via the UCP" in options when posting something in the forum, but where is the UCP?

New Roman Empire
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby New Roman Empire » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:47 pm

Waki Oshiro wrote:OOC: how do you make a signature? It says "signatures can be altered via the UCP" in options when posting something in the forum, but where is the UCP?

OOC: yes you are using OOC correct. OOC stands for Out of Character. Yes I meant chef and at the top of the page under board index you will see a button called User Control Panel. Then click profile and you will see a button that says edit signature.
[/floatright][floatleft]

Waki Oshiro
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waki Oshiro » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:52 pm

New Roman Empire wrote:
Waki Oshiro wrote:OOC: how do you make a signature? It says "signatures can be altered via the UCP" in options when posting something in the forum, but where is the UCP?

OOC: yes you are using OOC correct. OOC stands for Out of Character. Yes I meant chef and at the top of the page under board index you will see a button called User Control Panel. Then click profile and you will see a button that says edit signature.

OOC: thanks!

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Artstozkan Macaroni Republic » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:43 pm

Joe, beginning to become enraged, slams his hand on the table, cracking it. "Dammit , I asked for coffee an hour ago and it still hasn't arrived." he looks at the damage he caused the table. "I'll, um, I'll pay for that too."

Waki Oshiro
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Waki Oshiro » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:59 pm

Artstozkan Macaroni Republic wrote:Joe, beginning to become enraged, slams his hand on the table, cracking it. "Dammit , I asked for coffee an hour ago and it still hasn't arrived." he looks at the damage he caused the table. "I'll, um, I'll pay for that too."

"And where is my Tabemono? Raw of course."

Obtuse
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Obtuse » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:03 pm

OOC: can i post an arrival tomorrow? or no? cuz i really dont have time to think one up right now.... but i still wanna be a part of this

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Artstozkan Macaroni Republic » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:42 pm

Waki Oshiro wrote:
Artstozkan Macaroni Republic wrote:Joe, beginning to become enraged, slams his hand on the table, cracking it. "Dammit , I asked for coffee an hour ago and it still hasn't arrived." he looks at the damage he caused the table. "I'll, um, I'll pay for that too."

"And where is my Tabemono? Raw of course."

"Tabemono takes hours to prepare, coffee should only take like 10 minutes, not several hours"
Last edited by Artstozkan Macaroni Republic on Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Artstozkan Macaroni Republic » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:46 pm

"Ah, my coffee, much better"

Summit Server Alpha
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Summit Server Alpha » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:51 pm

OOC: anyone want to be a SS? I got hodor is a boss to be SSΒ, but if anyone wants to be SSΓ, or SSΔ?

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates