NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: Rogue chronicles (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
The balkens
Post Marshal

Founded: Sep 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Star Wars: Rogue chronicles (IC)

Postby The balkens » Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:11 pm

Lucrehulk class Brig Guardian-above Mygeeto

The Lucrehulk class of Battleship, once a symbol of the separatist's space forces might, now a remnant of a war that the Galaxy is trying desperately to forget. This massive star ship in particular is now permanently in orbit of the once war-torn planet of Mygetto, currently is the center piece of the Empire's penal system in the region. The once proud ship has been converted into the prison for the Empires countless enemies such as pirates, Political dissidents and other individuals deemed "unfit" for imperial society. Even those who served in the Imperial Navy found themselves victims of the "New Order". It is 17 BBY, 2 years since the end of the Clone wars and the forming of the Galactic Empire.

On the Bridge, Imperial officers monitored the General population of the prison with ease of mind, there is no way that a riot could break out on this brig.
"Lieutenant Jutlan, when is the next Prisoner transport due?" A grey bearded Captain sat in the commanders chair as he looked out at the atmosphere. "Next Transport is inbound now, they will commence transfer as soon as they are docked in the hanger." A younger officer said as he held the time schedule sheet in his hand. "Good, at this rate we will hit our quota for this month in no time."

Lieutenant Jutlan looked at the sheet with more detail. "Not exactly sir, its a Consular Class cruiser carrying the prisoners this time. its directly from Kuat." "No worry, we will just round up more civilians on the surface of the Planet." The Captain said confidently.

"Sir, long range scans show a number of ships are exited hyperspace to our rear, they appear to be merchant vessels." An Ensign reported.
"I was under the impression that the merchant fleets were restricted from this sector." The captain said as he looked at Jutlan. "Tell the lead ship that they are to dock with us so they can explain why they are here in person. Jutlan, get to the Main hanger to question them." "yes, sir."

Meanwhile-Max security sector

Heinkel Vonz has been sitting in his cell for 2 weeks now, guarded daily by Stormtroopers. He was practically dying of boredom, staring at the metal walls with a blank stare while the stormtroopers guarding the other cells went on with their rounds. The reason why he has been put in heavy security? he has been marked a traitor to the Empire for wrecking a Star Destroyer in some Asteroid Field on the Outer rim. Thats right, he was in the Imperial Navy as a Ships helmsman. Now he was biding his time, wondering when they will execute him or if they will let him rot here on this cesspit of a ship.

Unknown to him, however, he is not alone aboard this massive prison.
Last edited by The balkens on Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Vladimir watched the guards making their rounds, those damn guards, watching him constantly, he had to escape, yes that was what he would do, but how? He stood up and investigated the cell, then punched the wall in frustration. He sat on the floor of the cell, trying to think, he had been in here for to long, he swore he would escape, but he couldn't it was frustrating. He had thought about many things while on the ship, where was he, what ship was he on, was he the only prisoner here, what about the other conspirators? He gave up for tonight, too many questions, and he couldn't find a single answer. He laughed, was he going crazy, no, he wasn't. Finally he laid back, he wouldn't let this place beat him, he couldn't.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:28 am

The whir of the ships systems chimed inside the brain of the young lad. He was all alone, save for the pair of stormtroopers outside his cell. Their white armor that was ever so slightly more pristine then the young man's skin was a lit with a faint tint of red from the rayshield acting as a door to the cell. On the rayshielded door, one could see their reflection, and in turn the young lad stood up and checked over his name tag on his chest bearing his last name, Sora, and readjusted it so that it was straight and level with the metallic floor.

Even if he was locked in a cell, god damn he will look good in it. The young man sat back down on the hard metal floor and keeled over onto his side, feeling around for the most comfortable piece of metal for him to rest his head on so that he can pass the time by doing the one thing that he could do: Sleep. However, after you've been sleeping all day for the past few days, one is far from sleepy.

In turn, it gives you time to reflect on your sins, if you have them. Sora was far from a religious man, but that didn't hinder his ability to think about what he had done. The problem was, he didn't see what he did wrong. Before he became the inhabitant of this metallic cage, his gambling ring was flourishing. There was nothing wrong, save the couple of, accidents. Those people were a waste of oxygen. They did nothing to help him, and therefore they were not creating credits for him. That was all he wanted. Simply to make credits to get out of his previous life, even if he had to do some questionable acts to acquire it.

But in a sense of the word, he had gotten out of his previous life though, which was a plus.

"There's always a silver lining," mumbled Sora.

"Hey, shut it!" said one of his guards.

"Yeah, yeah," replied the inmate as he rolled over onto his other side in his quest to find a better piece of metal.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Carcharhinidae primari
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Carcharhinidae primari » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:50 am

Cal'Rel paced back and forth in his cell; He had no idea how long he'd been there, having woken up a few hours ago wearing nothing but a prisoner's jumpsuit. As he tried to strain his memory he found he could remember nothing after his interrogation. He assumed he'd passed out under the brutality of it. Sitting down on the hard bunk he held his head in his hands. just a few days ago he was a minor officer in the imperial navy, now he was imprisoned under charges of weapon's smuggling and dereliction of duty. Feeling the bruised side of his face slightly he winced, standing up and resuming his pacing. He could feel he was on board a ship, but where? and what ship? With these and many other questions troubling him he could do nothing but wait and think.
Curious and industrious, PMT sharks in an FT setting.
factbook is WiP. but a basic overview of our species is below:
population (remaining, estimated) 6000
State religion: not enforced but every member of the species follows the Cult of Pas Mathéma in some fashion.
Goverment type: Council of 5 heading a technocratic fuedalist society
Govermental sovereignty: protectorate of the 44th independant legion; large independant but ceding to them for interstellar politics and trade
Military power: on an FT schale next to nothing, since our total number of starships is for now 0.

Carch, friendly anthro blue shark. got any kalamari?
... Am I the only sane scientist out here? Even if I'm Cult Mechanicus, I still count as sane given the rest of you...

Masimino
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Masimino » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:53 am

47,48,49,50! He said in a tired voice. He was doing his usual workout routine to keep up his strength, even if he was a cyborg.You call this a prison? he asked one of the guards outside, who was standing there like a statue. Hey, I asked you a question he said in a joking manner, Is this a prison?. One of the guards finally spoke up and said "Yes, it is, now shut it or else we'll shut it for you" he said with a irritated voice. Marcus simply laughed at the guard and walked around his cell, searching for his way out, which was a waste of time since his cell was a Maximum Security type cell. Either way, he tired to think of a way out, but not right now, maybe after his sleep then can he think for a way out of this Prison

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Founded: Apr 04, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:09 am

Imperial Lucrehulk class Brig Guardian
In orbit of the mid rim world Mygeeto

Max Security Sector

Sorath sat on his cot with his back against the wall, after spending five days on board this rusting hulk of a starship in chains he was still furious that he had gotten himself into this situation. A week ago he had been on Fondor as part of a contract with a group of local mercs, they were planning on raiding the local Imperial Armoury whilst it was undermanned due the Imperial Reconquest campaign against the Mid Rim worlds. Things went so well at first, they dealt with the initial trooper contingent outside, blew their way through the outer doors and were about to break into the primary vault. Then an imperial Venator arrived in orbit carrying an entire regiment of reserve troops that were going to be deployed planet side to help keep order, and then everything went down hill.

The War cruiser picked up what was going on at the armoury and descended through the clouds towards the city itself intent on stopping their heist. With in minutes they were surrounded by imperial forces and were forced to surrender. After spending two days in transit he was dumped on this wretched hell-hole of a vessel as his punishment. When the Empire was formed from the remains of the Galactic Republic he had kept his head low, it was a dangerous time, the imperials were far more ruthless than the Republic ever was, but the reward for breaking into that armoury was just too tempting, the weight of a starship in credits as well as what ever armaments he wanted from it. He always had trouble resisting temptation.

But that trouble had landed him here, in chains in a tiny decrepit cell with armed guards outside, destined to either spend the rest of his life on this ship or on some backwater mining world as a new source of labour.

"Should have cut off that call and stayed put on Kuat...bloody Fondor.."
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Irish Nationalist from Belfast / Leftwing / Atheist / Alliance Party voter
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Bredtonia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bredtonia » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Kalia stumbled forward as the Stormtrooper pushed her forward, forcing her to continue walking. "Hey - no need to push, honey, it's not like you have a hot date tonight." The trooper made no reply. He simply kept this weapon pointed at her as they continued down the corridor. Three steps behind a second trooper did the same.

"Unless you want a date?" the Zeltron continued, looking back over her shoulder, "I've got no plans for tonight." She turned around and approached him coyly, putting a hand on his chest. "What do you say, you pick me up at eight?"

She got a rifle butt to the gut in response. Coughing she stumbled backwards to the floor. A white gloved hand grabbed her upper arm and forced her back to her feet. Spinning her around, the trooper handed his rifle to his partner and finished locking the convict's arm behind her back. She only put up token resistance as he marched her the rest of the way to the cell. With a hard shove, he through her in the three by three meter room and latched the door. Retrieving his rifle from his partner, the two marched off to their guard station.

Kalia picked herself off the floor and stretched. A small item appeared in her hand from its hiding place. The thief examined it with a look of disappointment. Ion Flare? Of all the pockets I manage to get something out of she thought with a sigh. Shrugging, she palmed the micro-flare again and shoved it under her pillow.
"[F]or those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Tourism."

Off Board RPG: USCM RPG

The balkens
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:55 pm

Meanwhile
"GET READY MAGGOTS!" said a rather muscled Trandoshan. "WE ARE GOING ON A RECRUITMENT DRIVE TODAY! BY RECRUITMENT DRIVE, I MEAN TAKING THAT PRISON AS A PRIZE!"

The so called merchant fleet that was behind the Guardian was made up of assortmant of vessels including Dreadnoughts, Corellian corvettes and even a few Munificent Class frigates among others. "DON'T EVEN BOTHER TAKING THE IMPERIALS AS PRISONERS!" he said, extending his jaw so he could increase the volume.

"PREPARE FOR BATTLE!" "anything else sir?" Asked a crewman. "FLANK SPEED!"

Bridge of the Guardian
"Sir, the merchant ships are increasing speed." Said the Ensign monitoring the scanners. "Several small craft are exiting some of the larger ships!"

what!? The Captain said. "Do we have any star destroyers nearby? We can't take them alone!" "There is a Squadron of 4 Venators nearby, they will arrive in thirty minutes."

The Captain took off his officers cap and wiped the sweat off his forehead. "We will have to hold them off tell then. Sound the alarm, i want this ship on Full alert."

Max security sector
Man, this is boring. I wonder i could ask these Peons if they could brake my fingers. It would elevate the excitement at at least. Heinkel thought to himself. Suddenly the ships alarm went off, Heinkel was caught off guard. "What was that?" asked one of the guards. "Maybe its another drill." Said the other.

Attention all personnel, this is not a drill. Assume lock-down procedures and standby.

"Guess its not a drill after all." Heinkel said. "Hey, shut up in there." Said the stormtrooper. "You there, go check it out." "Yes sir." Said another stormtrooper.
Last edited by The balkens on Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:36 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Russian people of america
Senator

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Russian people of america » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:23 pm

5 Minutes earlier

Vladimir slowly worked at the bed, smiling viciously, he had been here how long, a month? six monthes? a year? He didn't know, but he had been working at the side of his metal bed for quite awhile, he didn't know what metal it was made of, but finally he was rewarded when a chunk of metal came off. He could deal with his cut up fingers later, he slipped the jagged metal shard into his jumpsuit, he had a plan to get out, and by tomorrow he might be free, but however, things didn't go to plan, a siren went off, instructions were repeated,he had been able to work on the bed when the guards weren't looking. Now they were on high alert. He watched them shuffling around, he wondered what was happening, maybe this would be his ticket out.
Call me Russian or RPA.

RP Sample's:
Sengoku Rp
Fading Songs
Shinobi RP

Yes, my nation has a funny name. It was originally a puppet.

I'm Declaring this nation dead. From this moment on it will live on as The Frozen Forest. This is for the sake of convenience, as i want to restart with a new, proper name.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Max Security Sector:

"Attention all personnel, this is not a drill. Assume lock-down procedures and standby "

Sorath had just fallen into a sleep when he heard the alarms and frantic yelling outside his cell, he lifted himself up from his cot and moved over to the Door of his cell to hear what was going on. Amidst the wailing klaxon's and screeching alarms He could hear the sounds of boots hitting the floor outside in a hurry, a lot of them.

"All right men listen up, a fleet of renegade vessels is moving in on an attack vector, i want fire teams assembled to hold key positions and to repel borders. Alpha team secure the elevators on the floor below, Bravo team set up firing positions at the far end of this deck to cover the emergency access hatch ways, the rest of you hold your positions by the cells. All right lets Move out!"

Borders? Here? Who would have the capability to mount such an attack in orbit of Mygeeto, none of the remaining rim worlds fighting against the Imperials had the resources, ships or the time to launch an assault this far away from the front lines.. no this was some one else. He fell against the cold wall of his cell as the entire deck rumbled and groaned, thanks to his years of experience in war he could tell apart the different kinds of impacts whilst on a starship. They were being hit by something big, and being hit hard. The walls and floor shook again as more alarms sounded outside. Who ever was attacking packed some serious fire power with them.
"I never thought in terms of being a leader, i thought very simply in terms of helping people" - John Hume 1937 - 2020

I like Miniature painting, Tanks, English Gals, Video games and most importantly Cheese.

Masimino
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Masimino » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:06 pm

What is happening brother? he said with a grin and sarcastic voice, as if trying to sound concerned. Hey before he could say anything else, more guards were racing everywhere., to their positions or fortifying their own places. Damn, Must be that dangerous, good. he thought to himself, feeling concerned yet excited. This could be his chance, maybe if it was an attack, the power could go out and he could escape. He needed to prepare, and hope for the best, but most importantly, look for help and get out.

Carcharhinidae primari
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 08, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Carcharhinidae primari » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:29 am

Cal jumped slightly at the message, recognizing the undertone beneath the words.
we will be under attack, and support is some time away.
As a shudder passed through the hull he walked over to the ray shield locking his cell, looking out to see the stormtroopers preparing strongpoints. Several other cells were just visible, other inmates also looking out to see what was happening. In the cell in the opposite wall was what looked like a man with heavy prostetics, almost to the point of looking like a droid at this distance. several others he could see looked scarred as well. The Meerian stepped back, looking down as another shudder passed through the hull.
"So this is what I am now to the navy?" he said quietly to himself, shaking his head and walking back into his cell.
Curious and industrious, PMT sharks in an FT setting.
factbook is WiP. but a basic overview of our species is below:
population (remaining, estimated) 6000
State religion: not enforced but every member of the species follows the Cult of Pas Mathéma in some fashion.
Goverment type: Council of 5 heading a technocratic fuedalist society
Govermental sovereignty: protectorate of the 44th independant legion; large independant but ceding to them for interstellar politics and trade
Military power: on an FT schale next to nothing, since our total number of starships is for now 0.

Carch, friendly anthro blue shark. got any kalamari?
... Am I the only sane scientist out here? Even if I'm Cult Mechanicus, I still count as sane given the rest of you...

Bredtonia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Bredtonia » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:03 am

Great, there goes rec. hour, guess it'll be another day before I can meet the assholes on this new level. Kalia thought to herself as she lay on the bed, staring at the lights that had suddenly gone from harsh and annoying to dark and ominous. With the casual air of the board, she kicked herself up from the bed and sauntered over to the door to the cell just in time to see a pair of stormtroopers jogging by to secure their designated lockdown location.

"Hey!" she yelled, "If you need help, I'm sure Grievous over there would be glad to play rifleman!"

The solders kept running, and she turned to face the cyborg with a shrug. A shudder rolling across the floor forced her to shift her weight to keep her balance. She took a step back, examining the edges of the doorway. Just my luck, to be atomized by some bastard trying to kill imperials.
"[F]or those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Tourism."

Off Board RPG: USCM RPG

The balkens
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:33 pm

Bridge of the Guardian

"Captain! They are targeting our engines! we can't turn around to face them!" Yelled an ensign. Suddenly, the ship vibrated heavily, causing the crew to fall to the floor.

"REPORT!" The captain blurted. "Fire in the Engine sector! enemy fighters are attacking us!"
almost a split second later, the ships engines cut out. Causing the Guardian's power to go offline.
"GET THE BACK UP POWER ONLINE! WE COULD HAVE A RIOT ON OR HANDS!"

Max Security sector

"What happened to the lights!?" One of the stormtroopers asked his commanding officers. Cheers were ringing out from the cells, the Stormtrooper in charge turned on his Comlink to get an idea of the situation. "TC-312, what is going on in General Population?"

"Sir, the prisoners have started rioting and are overwhelming us! We need backup!" Suddenly, The commander realized that the cells were open.

"ALL OF YOU STAY IN YOUR CELLS! WE WILL SHOOT TO KILL IF YOU DO NOT COMPLY!" He yelled. Yet prisoners were exiting their cells en mass.
the cell block in the max security sector probably contained hundreds of prisoners of various races and age.

"COME ON! SHIT STOMP THE FUCKERS!" One of the prisoners screamed and it seemed like a wave of violence exploded in the sector.
Heinkel knew that if he stepped out their now, he would be dead. He would stay in his cell until the prisoners moved on to another area.
Last edited by The balkens on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Masimino
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Masimino » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:41 pm

The cells are open! He screamed as he charged against his guards, who were frantically trying to control the situation. He grabbed a trooper from behind, punched another beside him and snapped the neck of the he was holding. Another trooper saw what was happening and started shooting at Marcus, who dodged and melee the guy with an uppercut. He started looking for a way out, not wanting to be part of the riot, since he's real goal is to just get out. He saw an open door, he didn't bother to look where it headed but just ran there, hoping to find an escape.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:47 pm

Max Security

Sorath fell to the ground as his cell shuddered once again, however this time it was a lot more violent, a primary component or system in the vessel's infrastructure must have been hit for it to shake so badly. As he picked himself up from the cold metal floor the cell turned pitch black as the lights flickered out, the power had failed. As he stood up trying to find something to lean against the cell slowly turned from black to a dark red hue, the emergency power had kicked in and the sirens were sounding off again outside, but this time they were accompanied by another familiar sound.

He turned to face the door as he heard the characteristic hissing noise that the door made when ever the locking mechanism was disabled, the door was open. He cautiously crept forward to the door as it leaned open just enough for a flash of yellow light to shine in, most likely either from a fire or an emergency light in the corridor beyond. He edged closed and hugged the wall as to make as little noise as he could, as he got close to the door he could hear the sound of panicked yelling and all of a sudden blaster fire rang outside. He pulled back as a shot impacted of the door to his cell and something heavy hit against the wall outside and a voice called out followed by a chorus of screams and cheers, it seems his cell was not the only one that was opened.

"There are only two of them left! Rush the bastards!"

Another series of blaster shots rang out but it was abruptly cut off as he heard several screams, most likely from the guards attempting to hold the line. After everything died down and the corridor became quiet he pushed his door open and stepped outside. The place was a mess, cables were hanging down from the ceiling and the walls from blown up compartments and panels and a fire was spreading at the far end which had begun to shroud the area in smoke. There were perhaps a dozen bodies on the floor, most of them in the orange and black jumpsuits of the prisoners, whilst the rest were wearing the pale white of imperial soldiers. He went over to the closest fallen storm trooper and grabbed the soldiers fallen weapon, one of the newer E-11 Blaster rifles, but before he could admire his new weapon he heard a scream behind him.

He turned rifle at the ready to see another prisoner armed with a metal pipe charging him head on, screaming at the top of his lungs. He pulled the trigger and sent a bold of searing energy into his attackers chest. The impact lifted him off the ground and sent him a good few feet through the air before he clattered onto the ground a broken mess. He stood over his fallen attack, he had seen the man before, a human, and a juiced up psychopath from a fell cells down who was always screaming and hitting the walls inside. The world was better off with him dead, he definitely was.

The balkens
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:15 pm

Max security sector

Heinkel peered out of his cell, he was jittery, cautious and was expecting the worse. once he realized that the Imps and the Prisoners were either dead or moved on. As he walked out, he realized that there was an older man next to him. "Hmm, a bunch of unarmed prisoners vs Stormtroopers. what could go wrong?" he said slyly.

Guardian Bridge

"Power has been restored to essential systems! The whole Prison is rioting, sir!"

The Captain took a look at one of the monitors, he was horrified. They could come for me! he thought.
"Sir! The enemy is sending in Boarding craft! LAATs!" 'Where did they get this much firepower!? Are they black sun?" The captain didnt know where this group of pirates came from, but he knew that their suppliers were overtly generous.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:27 pm

Sorath turned and aimed his rifle at the other prisoner as he slowly backed away, the prisoner, a younger Human male raised his hands in the air to show that he had no weapons and posed no threat but Sorath was not going to let his guard down. The man tried to speak about cooperation but Sorath cut him off with a wave of his rifle and a cold stare.

"Who are you and why should i not end you like i did that other fella on the ground next to you?"

The corridor shook again and he heard sounds of fighting coming from the far end of the corridor, blaster shots, one of the imperial squads on this floor must be making a sweep of the escaping prisoners.

"And do so quickly, the last thing i need is a squad of Storm troopers breathing down my neck"

The balkens
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:34 pm

"Easy, i was a prisoner here for two weeks."Heinkel said. "Name is Heinkel Vonz. now i think we can increase our chances of getting of this Shit-hole is by working together. Unless you don't need a pilot."

he said.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:45 pm

"Vonz.. i know you.. i heard the guards mention you a couple of times.. yeah they said you were a pilot. They also said you piloted a Star Destroyer into an asteroid filed and nearly tore it to pieces. Why would i want you flying a ship for me?"

The deck shuddered once again and a pipe exploded on the wall behind him and almost blasted him with steam, this place was taking a beating and the sound of those blaster shots was growing louder and closer, the imperials were almost here. He needed to move fast and though he did not want to admit it.. the two of them would be better than one...

"How are you in Melee?"
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The balkens
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:52 pm

"Oh you just had to bring that up." he said condescendingly. "I had a moment when i got really angry, so i took it out on the captain and the star destroyer." As the ship shook, he figured that it would be best he stuck with this guy.

"And yes, i am good at melee if i can hold off a bunch of pricks trying to get me off the ships wheel. its a funny story, ill tell you it later."
Last edited by The balkens on Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:02 pm

He thought for a moment.. if this man took on the entire bridge crew of an imperial warship and then crashed it into an asteroid field whilst he was angry maybe he was worth keeping around, but then again at the same time maybe not. But he decided to take a risk when he saw the white armour of an Imperial storm Trooper come through the smoke down the hall.

"Grab that bar on the ground and move now!" He yelled as he backed off firing a shot down at the oncoming imperial, hitting him right in the chest. But he was not alone, three more came out of the smoke behind him weapons at the ready and a hail of shots came at them through the fire. Sorath turned and ran down the left hatch way. As he ran down the hall, presumably with the other prisoner behind him he got a glimpse of station directions notice, a few minutes down this route and it would take them right into the general population cells, into the heart of the ongoing Riot as the ship was battered from the outside.

The balkens
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:13 pm

Heinkel picked the bar up and took off after the older gentleman, as they came to the directory he thought that the General population would be a bad place to go.

"It might be best if we avoid The general population, we need to find a way into the main hanger."

The Huskar Social Union
Khan of Spam

Left-wing Utopia

Postby The Huskar Social Union » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:30 pm

"Indeed that is our main goal, but General population will be in a full riot, the prisoners will be focusing on the Guards and the imperials will be focusing on them"

He came to a halt at a t junction, he was about to finish his words when a large rabble of prisoners charged forward with a makeshift arsenal of weapons. He spotted pipes, leg chairs and even a few blasters but most of them were unarmed. But their sheer numbers would make a perfect shield. Once they were out of ear shot he directed his follower to the rabble in front of them.

"We can use them as a shield, they take the blows whilst we slip by at the sides, find an access hatch or side corridor and make our way past. Ive been on one of these ships before.. a long time ago. From what i can remember on the other side of General population, which.. if i recall, used to be a droid storage facility, then there is an elevator a fair bit past it that can take us down close to the flight deck"

He gestured for Heinkel to follow him as he made his way up the same corridor the Horde of angry prisoners went, but keeping enough distance from then that they were not exposed to any potential incoming fire. They followed the others along until they came into a large open area full of cages and makeshift cells, General Population. It was a mess, there were dozens, perhaps hundreds of prisoners rioting, sirens were screaming and fire was spreading as the ship continued to take incoming fire from its attackers. Who knows how many dead lay littered across the area and a handful of guards stood at the far end holding the line, their blasters firing at any prisoners who tried to take them head on.

The, what appeared to be self appointed leader of the group they followed, a Male green skinned Twi'lek who had adorned himself with the breastplate of imperial armour and a blaster screamed something in his native tongue and charged into the chaos, his followers behind screaming in their own languages. This was going to be bloody.
Last edited by The Huskar Social Union on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The balkens
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby The balkens » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:53 pm

"Right." Heinkel said.

For was to be a secure prison, this facility was surely a raging hellhole. where were the star destroyers? the escorts? it seemed foolish to leave a ship of this size on its own.

As the riot in the General population raged on, the ship shook violently. 'What the hell was that!?" Heinkel yelled over the rioting prisoners.

Boarders have landed in the main hanger, all available squads not putting down the riot are to repel boarders!

Oh that explains that.
As they moved through the edges of the General Population Sector, heinkel managed to crack the skulls of a few other prisoners that attacked him.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse