NATION

PASSWORD

The Fire in Paldavia (MT/OOC/INVITE ONLY)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Bratislav
Senator

Founded: May 03, 2013
Ex-Nation

The Fire in Paldavia (MT/OOC/INVITE ONLY)

Postby Bratislav » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:43 am

THE FIRE IN PALDAVIA

President of Paldavia, Ivan Solomev

BACKGROUND

Albert Gregorev, a former high ranking military commander that was relieved of duty by President Solomev due to deep differences. Gregorev is a highly respected figure in the Military known for his nationalism and strategic mind. He has deep followers in the military and has often clashed with the Government of Paldavia, accusing the State for being too soft on many issues and making Paldavia, the client state of Bratislav and the IFC. When Solomev relived Gregorev of duty, that was the final straw for him and many of his followers. He was putting in action a plan that he and his supporters had longed dreamed of. A military coup and with that the completion of a Nationalist Revolution in Paldavia.

Nationalist Liberation Army of Paldavia: Soldiers, commanders, and other military personnel whose allegiance is to Gregorev and his nationalist revolution.

Desired Form of Government: Gregorev envisions the ideal form of government for Paldavia as one where a Strong President presides over a Legislature that contains both unelected military officials and representatives of the different districts, elected by the people.

MAP OF PALDAVIA
http://i.imgur.com/UjPkQeU.png (number 15)

SIDES

Loyalists: (loyal to the Solomev Government) (RPed by Bratislav)
-Government of Paldavia, Armed Forces of the Republic of Paldavia, Presidential Guard
-Armed Forces of Bratislav
-Estenia
Total Personnel Number: 140,000 men

Nationalists: (loyal to Former Military Commander, Albert Gregorev) (RPed by El Cuscatlan)
-Nationalist Liberation Army of Paldavia (soldiers, commanders, special forces that defected from the Armed Forces of Paldavia in support of Gregorev)
-'District XIV / Greater Kulan
Total Personnel Number: 125,000 men

FLAG OF THE PALDAVIAN NATIONALISTS
Last edited by Bratislav on Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ATLAS REGION(The Best Region): viewtopic.php?f=23&t=265127
Country Info: http://iiwiki.com/wiki/Bratislav

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:45 am

From what people signed in for this RP, this looks like that:

SACTO:
El Cuscatlan as nationalists
District XIV

IFC;
Bratislav as himself
Estenia
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:48 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:From what people signed in for this RP, this looks like that:

SACTO:
El Cuscatlan as nationalists
District XIV

IFC;
Bratislav as himself
Estenia

All right I updated it. But This needs to be 3v3, at least, I'd say adding New Carloso to the Loyalist side, if he agrees, and one more to the Nationalist side.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:50 am

New Carloso is being invaded.... but as you want. I have no objections.
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

New Carloso
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:52 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:New Carloso is being invaded.... but as you want. I have no objections.

Yeah, if the invasion of Carloso is repulsed, I'll launch a counter-invasion of Bratislav.
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:52 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:New Carloso is being invaded.... but as you want. I have no objections.

I guess let's see who volunteers to join then.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:55 am

If Carloso Agrees I have no problems.... Also, Aeyariss is the third on SACTO side.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:58 am

Tag.

And geographic wise, where is Bratislav located in context of RL map? (Mine despite fictional is somewhere in the middle of a sub cotinent in where Indian Ocean was supposed to be).

Bratislav
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bratislav » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:59 am

Aeyariss wrote:Tag.

And geographic wise, where is Bratislav located in context of RL map? (Mine despite fictional is somewhere in the middle of a sub cotinent in where Indian Ocean was supposed to be).

number 16:

https://i.imgur.com/JC7eaXg.png
Last edited by Bratislav on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:00 am

can you list all the IFC members in Sondria?

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:01 am

Aeyariss wrote:

This is Atlas not Sondria :D.

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:03 am

Bratislav wrote:
Aeyariss wrote:Tag.

number 16:

https://i.imgur.com/JC7eaXg.png

For roleplay purposes, imma too the left in dis map

http://imgur.com/ASLvVlQ
THE OFFICIAL FACTBOOK OF CARLOSO | FatChineseGuy: Official Mascot | Proud Member and Minister for Defence of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION! | FEEL FREE TO JOIN ATLAS | CARLOSSIAN BROADCASTING CORPORATION

Estenia
Senator

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:04 am

ORBAT

Army:

12th Army of Estenia: 50.000 Ground Forces, 48 Merkava's, 145 Tank Crew for Merkava's , 200 Tank Engineers for Merkava's, 35 Leopard 2A5's, 126 Tank Crew for Leopard 2A5's, 187 Tank Engineers for Leopard 2A5's.

Navy:

1st Battallion: 12 Sachsen-class frigates(If they are a lot I can reduce it to 8), 12.921 Enginners, 13.987 Crew

2nd Battallion: 2 Udaloy-class destroyers, 2.021 Engineers, 1.987 Crew

Airforce:

1st Air Wing: 21 A-10 Thunderbolt II's, 210 Pilots, 210 Vice-Pilots, 650 Engineers, 47 F-4 Phantom II's, 562 Pilots, 562 Vice-Pilots, 721 Engineers.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:05 am

Aeyariss wrote:

Yeah, I got a nation in SOndria and I know the map, it's totally different.
Runner-up at the 1st OMAHAN FUTSAL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, 4th at Maple Leaf Bowl III, 4th on Baptism of Fire 57, 2nd at Runner Cup 4, 3rd at 21st World Lacrosse Championships.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:08 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:
This is Atlas not Sondria :D.

My bad.

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:09 am

BTW. District sent a diplomat to New Carlingford for the IFC Summit...

nao he is my prisoner :twisted:

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:10 am

New Carloso, Estenia, Bratislav, Elemental North, West Aurelia, Zernovyl are all I believe. Atlas is IFC's and UL territory.

New Carloso
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby New Carloso » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:12 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:New Carloso, Estenia, Bratislav, Elemental North, West Aurelia, Zernovyl are all I believe. Atlas is IFC's and UL territory.

The New Roma Republic and New Chikolver me thinks too

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:20 am

New Carloso wrote:
El Cuscatlan wrote:New Carloso, Estenia, Bratislav, Elemental North, West Aurelia, Zernovyl are all I believe. Atlas is IFC's and UL territory.

The New Roma Republic and New Chikolver me thinks too

Coldwater too.
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

United States of Devonta
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby United States of Devonta » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:02 am

So what is exactly happening? And can I join?
US Air Force E-4
Twenty-Five, Male, Lightskin, Social Democrat, Proud Kansan

Proud member of the IFC, SA, IHAPC, IDS, PEDC, IBE, ISA nation!

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:26 am

Tag, and I'd be willing to participate on the loyalist's side if no one else will.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:32 am

Let's talk about numbers and technicalities; how large of a force should be reasonable?

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:33 am

Aeyariss wrote:Let's talk about numbers and technicalities; how large of a force should be reasonable?

I think I hit the limit with 50.000 Ground groups and other associated stuff. Also I might use my intelligence agency to hack some computers.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:34 am

@GUYS: This is 3vs3 at the moment.

Estenia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Estenia » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:35 am

El Cuscatlan wrote:@GUYS: This is 3vs3 at the moment.

If you don't accept anybody, I might as well use my puppet Tarkhovo.

88% Libertatrian
72% Conservative
63% Liberal

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents