NATION

PASSWORD

Both Sides Have Lost - We Need A Zombie/Breather Compromise

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Quilavaland
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Both Sides Have Lost - We Need A Zombie/Breather Compromise

Postby Quilavaland » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:26 am

Well it looks like the number of dead is far higher than zombies and breathers combined, a result that obviously neither side desired. What this should indicate to the international community is next time a zombie virus comes around, both sides must work together and come to a compromise.

Maybe some regions can be handed to the zombies, some to the breathers and extermination weapons should not be used. This way nobody has to be destroyed. I know neither side wants to compromise, but everyone will lose a lot more unless we do.

Quilavaland have decided we will begin an international forum to reach an agreement between zombies and breathers right here in this comment thread, so we never have to see such a huge and pointless loss of life.

Fortunately Quilavaland's scientists have developed a way to revive the dead, however we may not be so lucky next time if a new strain of the virus emerges that leaves the dead harder to repair, so it is extremely important that the international community reaches a compromise in the next 12 months.

--King Charlyquil of Quilavaland, 01/11/2014
Last edited by Quilavaland on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am very far left-wing socially and economically in between capitalism and communism.
I'm sort of a "Radical Centrist", I guess. I support the Australian Green Party most out of any political party, though I don't fully agree with anyone.
Quilava is by far my favourite pokemon as it is cute and badass at the same time and has a fire mohawk!

Return to International Incidents