NATION

PASSWORD

Of Men and Titans: Absolution [OOC; Semi-Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Of Men and Titans: Absolution [OOC; Semi-Open]

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:13 pm

Titans RP Group

Of Men and Titans: Absolution

February 2013, Order Controlled Americas

There is no higher religion than human service. To work for the common good is the greatest creed.
-Woodrow Wilson, Order Spokesperson, 1913

«Order through Peace»

«Order through Unity»

«Order through Dicipline»

Four years before the Order collapsed as a world government, they tightened the noose around their dissolving empire with a secret weapon: their own worst enemies.

The Sanctioned Superhuman Program.

Powered individuals who gave up their freewill in servitude to the Order as opposed to being hunted down and exterminated.

Now the hunted becomes the hunter.

These Supers use their abilities to neutralize major threats to the Order, including taking down other non-Sanctioned supers who dare defy the Order. Admission into the program can be either forced or voluntary; all memories of a Sanctioned Super's past life before joining the program are erased. They become an extension of the Order's will.

As a member of the Sanctioned you don't fight for freedom and liberation, but for control and oppression against your own kind and all those who oppose the Order's will and threaten the existence of their unified iron fist world government.

You are an Abhuman. You are an Abomination against nature. You have only one path to Absolution

«Sanctification»

Enter the program...

Code: Select all
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Alias(Optional):[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Side(Sanctioned or Rebellion):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Drawbacks:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]RP Sample (If first, just write about your character going through their daily life):[/b]

Useful Sources

Of Men and Titans Wiki

The Sanctioned
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:26 pm

Reserved

Charmera
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:27 pm

Tag
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Imperial--japan's Witchy Friend.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:29 pm

Nice to have you around Charm, sorry for the delay as I had to balance out my study schedule.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:30 pm

Players can either be a member of the Sanctioned Supers/the Order or they can be a member of the Rebellion Supers/resistance against the Order.

Saestea
Senator

Founded: Dec 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:38 am

Character name: Zachary Foster
Alias(Optional): Cell 012
Appearance:

Side(Sanctioned or Rebellion):
Sanctioned
Personality:
Zach is playful and enthusiastic even in a fight. He loves to taunt his opponents and to instill fear in them to weaken them. Deeper down, he is a very dangerously aberrant young man, though he can somehow suppress this inner beast.
Powers:
Zach is an amorphous organism. He can manipulate and extend every part of his body, and even separate them. He can expand or shrink, and he can turn into anything he wants to be. Also, the parts he separates from himself he can control and turn into other things. That also means he can clone himself or anyone else.
Drawbacks:
-Shapeshifting, expanding, and duplicating is difficult to do, especially since he's still getting used to his powers.
-Hot water slows him down, and electricity distorts his disguise. It may even affect his clones.
Bio:
Zach was never born, he was created. A group of sponsored scientists attempted to create a superhuman through blank superhuman DNA. At first, Zach was stable. He followed tests, but then he goes rogue when he learns of his creators' intentions. He kills them all, and escapes. He later takes the form of a young boy with no hair color and no eye color, but is caught by the Order. They take all steps into turning him into one of their own, but it never really worked as Zach has no internal organs. He can make it look like he does, but they aren't there at all. He pretends to be on their side so as to survive. On his first mission against the superhumans, he hesitates but does it anyway. He continues to kill for them, but whenever he can, he lets his targets go.
RP Sample:
The Last Of Us
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:14 pm

(---)
Last edited by Saestea on Thu Apr 30, 2015 8:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:34 am

Ghast is back, and scarier than ever.

Character name: Julia Evans
Alias(Optional): Agent Ghast
Appearance:

Side(Sanctioned or Rebellion): Sanctioned
Personality: Callous sanctioned style killer, though she will often "play" with her victims, usually using fear as a weapon. Sometimes she seems to take a joy in scaring her victims, perhaps a glitch in the sanctioning program. She always eats her victims, leaving nothing left but blood and bones.
Powers:
Flesh Eater: Ghast can regenerate her own wounds by eating the flesh of others with razor sharp teeth, with this power she can also see part of their memories. Just blood doesn't work and bones can't be eaten.
Increased Speed
Increased Strength
Ghast Claws: Ghast can morph his hands into long boney claws which she can use as weapons. These claws secret a substance which causes paralysis.
Gaze of Fear: Ghast can activate a power which causes all those who have eye contact with her to be put into a small trance like state in which they have lower motor control, strength and they hallucinate Ghast is an embodiment of their worst fear.
Drawbacks:
Regeneration from Flesh needs a specific amount of flesh consumed for her to heal and blood alone or other body fluids alone won't work.
If she doesn't morph his claws back into hands, they can be spotted.
The substance isn't too powerful and can only paralyse the limb it hits.
Bio:
The second to be given the codename "Ghast". She has a special role in the sanctioned. While technically a Killer, she is not as discrete as other Sanctioned, as her purpose is to spread and maintain fear. As a result, she was a controversial addition, but she was deemed a needed addition considering the mounting unrest against the Order.
RP Sample (If first, just write about your character going through their daily life):

As for my other characters I was considering either:
- Cloak &/or Quicksilver
- A sanctioned or rebel with a metal body...
- The Twin Idea (If PF is up for it)
- A vampire of some sort
- A creepy little girl sanctioned

Which do you think would be best?
Last edited by Charmera on Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:35 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Zarkenis Ultima wrote:And here, we see a wild Shittonicus Charactericus, coloquially known as Charmera, in its natural habitat. It seems to be displaying behavior expected from one of its kind, producing numerous characters and juggling them with its front paws.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:53 pm

All apps accepted :)

Assuming Fox wasn't a martyr of the revolution (which he could be depending on how you go along with him...) it would be interesting to see him as an adult when we later start the Drawing of the Dark trilogy spin-off.

Unless he dies for the rebellion that is.... which he still might...

Charmera wrote:Ghast is back, and scarier than ever.

Appearance:

Personality: Callous sanctioned style killer, though she will often "play" with her victims, usually using fear as a weapon. Sometimes she seems to take a joy in scaring her victims, perhaps a glitch in the sanctioning program. She always eats her victims, leaving nothing left but blood and bones.
Powers:
Flesh Eater: Ghast can regenerate his own wounds by eating the flesh of others with razor sharp teeth, with this power she can also see part of their memories. Just blood doesn't work and bones can't be eaten.
Increased Speed
Increased Strength
Ghast Claws: Ghast can morph his hands into long boney claws which she can use as weapons. These claws secret a substance which causes paralysis.
Gaze of Fear: Ghast can activate a power which causes all those who have eye contact with her to be put into a small trance like state in which they have lower motor control, strength and they hallucinate Ghast is an embodiment of their worst fear.
Regeneration from Flesh: By consuming flesh, Ghast regenerates and heals wounds.
Drawbacks:
Regeneration from Flesh needs a specific amount of flesh consumed for her to heal and blood alone or other body fluids alone won't work.
Bio:
The second to be given the codename "Ghast". She has a special role in the sanctioned. While technically a Killer, she is not as discrete as other Sanctioned, as her purpose is to spread and maintain fear. As a result, she was a controversial addition, but she was deemed a needed addition considering the mounting unrest against the Order.
RP Sample (If first, just write about your character going through their daily life):

- Cloak &/or Quicksilver
- A vampire of some sort

Hmmm... the rebel with the metal body does sound pretty interesting... would he be like a cyborg or an android?

I do like Twins... it would be nice to have them however PF isn't currently doing any OM&T RPs (except KGA) at the moment, maybe if this RP lasts long enough he might gain a temporary interest...

Ah Quicksilver... I remember her... she would be pretty intriguing... I mean by Book III she was working with the Path so it would be interesting to see some of her earlier adventures... It would also be nice to see Cloak again....

Vampires do seem to fit into to OM&T now... and it would be pretty awesome to see one in this setting.

Creepy little Sanctioned girl... hmmm... that would make for an interesting (if not...eerie) addition to the team... I used to be into the creepy children trope myself once upon a time. There's always something quite unnerving about something innocent turn into something much darker...
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:52 pm

I'm going to change Fox's age to 8. >.<

A martyr of the revolution?.. What is that?
Fox doesn't trust the rebellion, either... So he goes around by himself, saying he works better alone. xD

I was planning to make it look like he was killed though.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:55 pm

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:All apps accepted :)

Assuming Fox wasn't a martyr of the revolution (which he could be depending on how you go along with him...) it would be interesting to see him as an adult when we later start the Drawing of the Dark trilogy spin-off.

Unless he dies for the rebellion that is.... which he still might...

Charmera wrote:Ghast is back, and scarier than ever.

Appearance:

Powers:
Flesh Eater: Ghast can regenerate his own wounds by eating the flesh of others with razor sharp teeth, with this power she can also see part of their memories. Just blood doesn't work and bones can't be eaten.
Increased Speed
Increased Strength
Regeneration from Flesh: By consuming flesh, Ghast regenerates and heals wounds.
Drawbacks:
Bio:

- Cloak &/or Quicksilver
- A vampire of some sort

Hmmm... the rebel with the metal body does sound pretty interesting... would he be like a cyborg or an android?

I do like Twins... it would be nice to have them however PF isn't currently doing any OM&T RPs (except KGA) at the moment, maybe if this RP lasts long enough he might gain a temporary interest...

Ah Quicksilver... I remember her... she would be pretty intriguing... I mean by Book III she was working with the Path so it would be interesting to see some of her earlier adventures... It would also be nice to see Cloak again....

Vampires do seem to fit into to OM&T now... and it would be pretty awesome to see one in this setting.

Creepy little Sanctioned girl... hmmm... that would make for an interesting (if not...eerie) addition to the team... I used to be into the creepy children trope myself once upon a time. There's always something quite unnerving about something innocent turn into something much darker...

Hmm...
I'l go for Quicksilver and Cloak and a fourth Vampire character. Four is my usual character limit for rps.
Eagerly awaiting an IC.
Also, will Damien and Mosley be in this?

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:12 am

Damien, yes... Mosley... I dunno. *shrug*
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:35 am

Yes, they both will.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:37 am

I'll have the IC up soon.

There are quite a lot of potential locations to visit during the Order's era.

I do have some interest in returning to Cold Harbor back before its independence during the late years if the Order. I wonder if Ron Bakers was a member of the city's police force back then... he died in 2018 following the Path's attack on the city, therefore he would be alive in 2013?

And before that.... messy election, the SLF had appointed this person called Samual as the city's mayor.

If we do revisit Cold Harbor, I'm thinking of this new political character, Joshua Carmichael, who would be Samual's predecessor and the last Mayor of Cold Harbor during the Order era.

I'm also thinking that there would be many similar groups to the SLF during the rebellion.

I have one in mind called.... the Metahuman Freedom League (MFL), a far more extreme and antagonistic counterpart to the Super Liberation Front (SLF).

They want to topple the Order and emancipate Metahumans, but their ideologically closer to the Path as in they believe in a world ruled by Supers and their means of fighting the Order is through spreading chaos and anarchy in a formula to break apart the world state's hold over North America. With that they don't desire for themselves to take control of the new world, rather let natural chaos take its course and in the process only the strongest survive, the strongest being the Superhumans while their weaker counterparts and normal humans perish, allowing in the sense of their own ideology for Metahumans to be free and live in a world without fear of being hunted down and killed.

Of course this is during 2013. By 2017 its still the SLF that truly takes down the Order, but I do think it would be interesting to focus on other groups that existed during this 'in between' phase of OM&T history.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:21 pm

Still working on IC post, its a bit long.

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:20 pm

Omg, Mister Jariri. Why do I get so many ideas when I'm in the hospital? >.< I feel like I want more characters.
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:53 pm

Saestea wrote:Omg, Mister Jariri. Why do I get so many ideas when I'm in the hospital? >.< I feel like I want more characters.

Hospital? Are you okay?

Saestea
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Saestea » Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:09 pm

Ah..? I posted on the Titans Thread. I'm in the hospitel because my immune system is weak and my left lung is getting worse. xD
~Leaving NS as Saestea~

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:39 am

Have to rewrite the IC... I left the tab open while I was gone to the kitchen, came back and the computer was forcefully updating and restarting itself.... and I wrote such a long and detailed opening post....

Oh well... it can be more concise and better written now I guess once I rewrite it...

Saestea wrote:Ah..? I posted on the Titans Thread. I'm in the hospitel because my immune system is weak and my left lung is getting worse. xD

Oh dear, do take care of yourself, I hope you'll get better soon.

Charmera
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Charmera » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:21 pm

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:Have to rewrite the IC... I left the tab open while I was gone to the kitchen, came back and the computer was forcefully updating and restarting itself.... and I wrote such a long and detailed opening post....

Oh well... it can be more concise and better written now I guess once I rewrite it...

Saestea wrote:Ah..? I posted on the Titans Thread. I'm in the hospitel because my immune system is weak and my left lung is getting worse. xD

Oh dear, do take care of yourself, I hope you'll get better soon.

I hate it when my computer does that...
Theres this stupid little thing that pops up, telling me it'll restart and update my computer, and I can choose to do that or postpone the update for few hours... Problem is it sometimes just restarts before it says it will...
It's especially frustrating if I'm playing a game or posting...

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse