NATION

PASSWORD

Executive Operations RP Group (Open) 2.0

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Vancon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Executive Operations RP Group (Open) 2.0

Postby Vancon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:25 pm

Executive Operations

It's not rocket science. Here is a place where people can post their ideas and so that we can brainstorm on them so that we can have the best RPs that we can have. We are all very open minded and are also very flexible in terms of what tech we play in, and thus we have so many categories. This group does have a catch though. We have a standard of posting that must be followed to the "T". This means no one-liners in posts, no godmodding, and all of the rest of that bad stuff. We will always be open. That is the idea, anyways.

The Only Rule: Don't be a dick.

I have taken away the apps and all other things due to it being both difficult to deal with and the people who join keep making apps, even if they don't have too. This space will now be used to link any and all RPs created by this group, so that the others can join with ease.
-Van
Last edited by Vancon on Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:54 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

Imperializt Russia wrote:
The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Well what the fuck do you use for lube?

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Rupudska wrote:I avoid NSG like one would avoid ISIS-occupied Syria.
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

Which just so happens to be within the next half-hour

Shyluz wrote:Van, Sci-fi Generallisimo

U18 2nd Cutest NS'er 2015
Best Role Play - Science Fiction 2015: Athena Program

Congreveopia
Minister

Founded: Dec 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Congreveopia » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Well, the inclusion of the option "potato" in the vote has obliterated any chance of getting meaningful data. :roll:
"Close air support covereth a multitude of sins." - Maxim 4

Congreveopia is an advanced MT nation, managed by the artificial superintelligence known as "Nexus". It is very active in global affairs, and loves manipulating nations to steer the future of the world.
Links:
Equator Confederation wrote:Congreveopia has spoken. Do it now.
Vancon wrote:Enter Cong, the smartest of our bunch.
The United Remnants of America wrote:Except for Cong, whom I'm now decently sure is a superhuman being we should probably be worshipping.

Pimps Inc
Powerbroker

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pimps Inc » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:35 pm

Roleplay Information
2024: The Long Peace - United Mexican States

Risottia wrote:
United States of White America wrote:Although Nietzsche was a god-fearing atheist and his quote is positive, I believe it is negative. I think God has died because of our corrupt, open society, where there is no objective sense of right and wrong. Instead, I propose to resurrect God and avenge him.

No way.

When we meet aliens from outer space, we'll yell:

We poison our air and water to weed out the weak!
We set off fission bombs in our only biosphere!
We nailed our god to a stick!
Don't fuck with the human race!

Kanye West 2024

Primordial Luxa
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 30, 2012
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Primordial Luxa » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:48 pm

Swith Witherward wrote:But I trust the people here. Well, except Prim. He has shifty eyes but his cute smile make up for it.

Monfrox wrote:But it's not like we've known Prim to really stick with normality...

P2TM wrote:HORROR/THRILLER Winner - Community Choice Award For Favorite Horror/Thriller Player: Primordial Luxa

Factbook (underconstruction)
Personification Life and GAU Posts
Luxan Imperial Narcotics (The ONLY narcotics store on GE&T)

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:51 pm

I aim to please.

Pimps Inc wrote:Um...
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=312950

Will provide more if necessary.

No, you good.

I'll put both of you in the list later, I have some things to do at the moment.
Mike the Progressive wrote:You know I don't say this often, but this guy... he gets it. Like everything. As in he gets life.

The balkens wrote:Please tell me that condoms and Hazelnut spread are NOT on the same table.

Krazakistan wrote:How have you not died after being exposed to that much shit on a monthly basis?
Alimeria- wrote:I'll go to sleep when I want to, not when some cheese-eating surrender monkey tells me to.

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:32 pm

I'll be here a lot, I suppose. Glad to see you lot about as well ^^ As for my samples, here we go.

A fine bit of play.
Proud Co-Founder of the United Mercenary Syndicate and Terminal Solutions Incorporated.
Cybernetically enhanced kill squads, gross corporate malfeascence, demonically trained lawyers, and omnipresent surveillance. The Aspari Syndicate: we are the reason you actually hate Capitalizm.

Creativity fueled by a distilled elixer of Cyberpunk, H.P. Lovecraft, Rule of Cool, and Nightmare Fuel.
Bohemia Minor wrote:
The Aspari Syndicate wrote:...As leviathan corporate monsters ourselves, we look forward to taking part...

Oh Sh-
I am an ENFP; take my hand and we'll fly, together!

Oaledonia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Oaledonia » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Count me in under FanT.
Last edited by Wikipe-tan on January 13, 2006 4:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The lovable PMT nation of hugs and chibi! Now with 75% more Hanyū!
Oaledonian wiki | Decoli Defense | Embassy | OAF Military Info
Blackjack-and-Hookers wrote:
Oaledonia wrote:I'll go make my own genocidal galactic empire! with blackjack and hookers

You bet your ass you will!
Divair wrote:NSG summer doesn't end anymore. Climate change.
Under construction
*POLITICALLY CONTENTIOUS STATEMENTS INTENSIFY*

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:29 pm

PT, MT, PMT, and FT, I'm down for.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:30 pm

So we might as well start getting some ideas out there. Something that is drawing me more and more is a Top Gun type thing crossed with Girls Und Panzer.

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Fri Oct 03, 2014 1:09 am

Vancon wrote:So we might as well start getting some ideas out there. Something that is drawing me more and more is a Top Gun type thing crossed with Girls Und Panzer.

I saw a South Korean comic-strip like that earlier. I'll find it in a little.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:39 am

I would like to join this group. I mainly do MT and PMT, but I'm open to PT.
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook
#Valaransofab

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:49 am

Boo.

I means I got the Tg, so I'm probably, likely, invited.

Unless this was an unintentional side effect.

I'll take FT, PMT, PT, MT. Just not Fant or Med.
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

The Aspari Syndicate
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Aspari Syndicate » Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:56 am

Vancon wrote:So we might as well start getting some ideas out there. Something that is drawing me more and more is a Top Gun type thing crossed with Girls Und Panzer.

I was in War Gears Academy for a while, and it was hella fun. I'd love a chance to re-use that character, and it sounds like it'd be right up your alley. I've also been rather interested in Kantai Collection recently, so I can dig it.
Proud Co-Founder of the United Mercenary Syndicate and Terminal Solutions Incorporated.
Cybernetically enhanced kill squads, gross corporate malfeascence, demonically trained lawyers, and omnipresent surveillance. The Aspari Syndicate: we are the reason you actually hate Capitalizm.

Creativity fueled by a distilled elixer of Cyberpunk, H.P. Lovecraft, Rule of Cool, and Nightmare Fuel.
Bohemia Minor wrote:
The Aspari Syndicate wrote:...As leviathan corporate monsters ourselves, we look forward to taking part...

Oh Sh-
I am an ENFP; take my hand and we'll fly, together!

Macedonian Grand Empire
Minister

Founded: Jan 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Macedonian Grand Empire » Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:46 am

So far only MT and very early PMT but i am game.
NSG Senate
Senator Branko Aleksic Deputy leader of the REFORM party

Padnak
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Padnak » Fri Oct 03, 2014 2:12 pm

Get me in dis shitz
"มีใบมีดคมและจิตใจที่คมชัด!"
Have a sharp blade, and a sharper mind!
Need weapons for dubious purposes? Buy Padarm today!
San-Silvacian: Aug 11, 2011-Mar 20, 2015
Inquilabstan wrote:It is official now. Padnak is really Cobra Commander.

Bezombia wrote:It was about this time that Padnak slowly realized that the thread he thought was about gaming was, in fact, an eight story tall crustacean from the protozoic era.

Husseinarti wrote:Powered Borscht.

Because cosmonauts should never think that even in the depths of space they are free from the Soviet Union.

The Kievan People wrote:As usual, this is Padnak's fault, but we need to move on.

Immoren wrote:Again we've sexual tension that can be cut with a bowie.

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:05 pm

Thank God for OS!- Deian

Vancon
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Vancon » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:29 pm

Oh sweet baby Jesus.
o7

Die Erworbenen Namen
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Die Erworbenen Namen » Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:19 pm

HOLY....
The beatings will continue. Regardless of morale.

Hurtful Thoughts wrote:Also, nominating DEN as ATLAS's Chef Ramses.
The United Remnants of America wrote:I'm collecting friends. Hate to say it, but you qualify.

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:52 am

Vancon wrote:

Oh sweet baby Jesus.
o7

Die erworbenen Namen wrote:HOLY....

The Boeing F/A-28E/F boys and girls.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Sun Oct 05, 2014 4:19 am

I'm wanting to do something FT or PT...
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:40 pm

I'd love to join, if you'll have me. PT, MT, PMT, and FT are all cool by me.
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:35 am

Thank God for OS!- Deian

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:57 am

This looks cool :)

Currently MT, but open to much more.

Most recent RP
Last edited by Valaran on Mon Oct 06, 2014 3:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

West Aurelia
Negotiator

Founded: Sep 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby West Aurelia » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:01 am

Organized States wrote:http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=314969

I made a thing.

Joining.
_REPUBLIC OF WEST AURELIA_
Official factbook