NATION

PASSWORD

Dixie Days and Yankee Nights: 1948 IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Dixie Days and Yankee Nights: 1948 IC

Postby Organized States » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:51 am

RF-86A Shutter, 45 miles off the coast of Southern Virginia

The RF-86A was a Recon bird, fast and nimble, high subsonic, it was a secondary photo intelligence gathering aircraft for the USAF at the moment, as the RF-80 was far more useful in the role at the moment. Major Adam Eckart sat at the controls, banking the aircraft slightly to give an alternative view of the target to the cameras on his aircraft. The plantation and factory complex was huge, a massive assembly facility on one end, fields on the other. Of course, the OSS was more interested in what the factory was building...

OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=313922&hilit=1948, and sorry about the short opener.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Founded: Jul 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:13 am

The Confederate States of America

Coast of South Virginia, not far from Norfolk
The factory roared as it was piecing a new submarine, the CSS Shenandoah. Named after the first ship to take the stainless banner across the world, and caused millions of dollars in trade damage to the Union during the War of Northern Aggression. The Submarine itself was classified business, it was meant to be a very fast reconnaissance submarine to spy on France and the Yankees. Negro slaves were working away, with evident signs of intensive and sometimes brutal training to operate the factory at utmost efficiency. Outside the factory was a replica of the Flag of the Army of Northern Virginia, with a bold Dixie Naval and Air Industries logo on it. The factory was jointly operated by the CS Air Force and Navy and Dixie Naval and Air Industries, a group of numerous corporations "hired" by the government to build and research aircraft and naval ships. On the other side was a massive cotton plantation, slaves worked away picking the number one export of the CS. Their White masters check on the slaves to ensure that none of them are taking a lazy break, and once again, the slaves were trained from a young age to be as efficient, or things will not be very pretty for the lazy slaves.

Richmond
President Walter Jones looked around his desk as he held a Cabinet Meeting to address a slave rebellion taking place in the Baja Territory, after many slaves took up arms and slaughtered their White and occasionally Spanish Masters. They have also seized a CS Army Armory, following the failed tactics of John Brown to seize the Harper's Ferry Armory. They have also closed harbors, effectively stopping trade with the Far East, which was also of some concern to the CS Government. Any Whites and Spanish who support the slave rebellions and the slaves were ordered to be captured or killed, and those who were captured were to be lynched publicly in Richmond for their "treachery against their rightful masters and the disruption of commerce"

OOC: If the Far East is a ravaged Japan and Korea and a Communist China, ignore the far east trade part

New Mexico

Following the meeting, it was decided that 2,000 Calvarymen and the Air Force would be deployed to disperse the treacherous slaves. FJ-72 Jet Fighters were scrambled from airbases in Arizona. The Jet Fighters flew at 630mph and were equipped with six rockets, two bombs and three guns. Its lack of armament was complemented by its speed, which effectively allowed it to rain hell on ground units and quickly get away.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:16 am

Raleigh, North Carolina, CSA
State Party rally

"How can we let the sons of Liberty still be in charge if this country?!" Stated Stephen "Stonewall" Green. He was the leader if the state party and a descendent of Stonewall jackson making him a very powerful man. He owned a very large plantation in the Carolina's and used the money from it to fund the State Party. "This country was founded on one core belief, every stage had a right to self government. These people in control right now seek to destroy that belief and make a string central government. That is the very thing our forefathers rebelled against. Will we continue to let these heretics keep control of the CSA and desecrate everything our forefathers hold dear? I say no and the State Party will lead the way" Finished Green as the large crowd in front of him cheered. The Carolina's were a major power base for state party as the idea of states tights was very much alive here. The other major base of power was Texas which was always a pretty independent state.

As the crowed cheered, the paramilitary force of the state party , the Grayshirts, carefully guarded the site and the their leader. Most of the men in the Grayshirts were veterans of the last war along with their sons. People who remembered what true ideals of the Confederacy were.

Austin, Texas

"Remember everyone, next election vote the state party to return the CSA to her former glory" finished Lee Washington, another prominent member of the State party. He was holding a rally in Texas and was just finishing his speech when a shot rang out hitting the podium in front of Lee. A man dark blue trench coat stood in the crowd holdings pistol wand was immediately tackled by the Grayshirts and supporters around him. "Here we see another coward who does not wish to see the Confederacy returned to her former glory. I will not be fazed by this attempt on my life and neither will the State party" Yelled Lee over the screams of people and this was met with cheers as the assassin was led away by Grayshirts to the building next to the party headquarters in Austin.
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:56 pm

Baja
The FJ-72s arrive, and with their rockets, bombs and 50 Caliber Machine Guns, they begin to rain hell on the rebellious slaves. The fiery fury of the bombs and missiles scorch the slaves to death as the machine guns tear a few more apart. A few ill-trained slaves attempted to use the .50 Caliber Machine Guns and rocket launchers on the planes, with no avail. Confederate Army Calvarymen are nearing the area, leaving their trains and rushing to the area of rebellion. The slaves quickly hide behind whatever they have left, right before a final FJ-72 fires a rocket on the armory, creating a deafening and blinding explosion that would startle the captured Far East Traders, who were holed up in the deepest part of their ships, barely hiding from the rebellious slaves seeking to kill them as they do contribute to the mostly illegal trading of Africans.

Richmond
"HQ, this is Dixie 1-5, Armory destroyed over"
The Cabinet cheered as they heard news of the quelling of the slave rebellion.
"We only wait for the Calvary to arrive, then, those damn n*ggers will be back in their damn plantations"

Austin, Texas
The Confederate Policemen, armed with automatic rifles, helmets and Army wear, just recolored for distinction quickly rushed to the Grayshirts. They shouted "GIVE US THE MAN, WE'LL TAKE THINGS FROM HERE" as they aim their automatic rifles at the Grayshirts taking the man away. The policemen always hated the Grayshirts, but they were told to not shoot them, but the policemen decided to defy orders from the Governor and shoot the Grayshirts if necessary.

Paketo
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jul 31, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Paketo » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:42 pm

Republic of Coldwater wrote:Austin, Texas
The Confederate Policemen, armed with automatic rifles, helmets and Army wear, just recolored for distinction quickly rushed to the Grayshirts. They shouted "GIVE US THE MAN, WE'LL TAKE THINGS FROM HERE" as they aim their automatic rifles at the Grayshirts taking the man away. The policemen always hated the Grayshirts, but they were told to not shoot them, but the policemen decided to defy orders from the Governor and shoot the Grayshirts if necessary.

The captain of the Greyshirt unit quickly caught sight of the political pins on each of the Policemen's uniforms. Each was a Sons of liberty member and for some reason had military rifles even though the police are only supposed to have pistols. These policemen were a big reason for the increasing amount of support in Texas as they stopped anything went against their party. There were a few State party members in the Police force but they were unlucky to get a full unit of Fascists. The contingent of 6 Greyshirts were all armed with a pistol and 3 had a rifle but the police outnumbered and outgunned them. "fine" replied the captain gruffly before shoving the man towards the police. The Greyshirts then quickly started toward the party headquarters which was only a block away which was occupied by many more Greyshirts ensuring their safety. "damn Fascists" said one of the men rather quietly but the rest of the group heard and gave a grunt of agreement. The fascists were polluting this once great country.
I'm a Pinarchist, sue me North Carolina is best Carolina States rights is best rights
Emilio Aguinaldo wrote:
Paketo wrote:
Oh god, the universe will explode, everyone to your bunkers

Yep, this is the type of "discussion" we have over here. Serious people beware, this place is filled with these things.

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Paketo wrote:
Republic of Coldwater wrote:Austin, Texas

The captain of the Greyshirt unit quickly caught sight of the political pins on each of the Policemen's uniforms. Each was a Sons of liberty member and for some reason had military rifles even though the police are only supposed to have pistols. These policemen were a big reason for the increasing amount of support in Texas as they stopped anything went against their party. There were a few State party members in the Police force but they were unlucky to get a full unit of Fascists. The contingent of 6 Greyshirts were all armed with a pistol and 3 had a rifle but the police outnumbered and outgunned them. "fine" replied the captain gruffly before shoving the man towards the police. The Greyshirts then quickly started toward the party headquarters which was only a block away which was occupied by many more Greyshirts ensuring their safety. "damn Fascists" said one of the men rather quietly but the rest of the group heard and gave a grunt of agreement. The fascists were polluting this once great country.

Austin, Texas

The policemen got the man, and took him to the station. He attempted to assassinate a politician, which was definitely a brave action, and as a result, the PD feels like the man can be used to conduct "black operations" in Union Territory and probably kill a few Yankees. He of course, will first be brainwashed and tortured, so he can be used by the CSA to their advantage.

Baja
The rebellious slaves raided the trading ships and massacred many Far East traders. They also caught the head trader and held him as hostage. They shouted over the radio "WE HAVE A HIGH-RANKING FAR EAST TRADER, CS MILITARY STOP YOUR ACTIONS NOW, OR WE WILL SHOOT, I REPEAT WE WILL SHOOT" as they held a revolver to the trader's head.

Richmond
"Do we really have to do this? Stormtroopers?" said the President as he asks his cabinet. The cabinet all said that sending in Stormtroopers would be the only option. "Fine" said the President. "Arm then with submachine guns, and drop them via glider, they'll rescue the hostages while the Calvary will capture the rebellious slaves"

Baja, again
A glider flies by as the Stormtroopers ready their parachutes. The Glider itself was launched from a nearby airbase, but this was the only way they will ever get in. The troops would parachute far from the sight of the slaves, and then they will march to the harbor and launch a hostage rescue operation to rescue the traders and thus avoid a potential diplomatic crisis.

The Holy Dominion of Inesea
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 08, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Holy Dominion of Inesea » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:57 pm

Anticosti, Quebec Free State

The pale grey morning was typical of this part of the Free State. Thick fog rolled over the coast, as the earliest rays of sun peaked over the horizon. Anticosti was a large island guarding the entrance to the Saint Lawrence Seaway. Situated at both ends of the island were two coastal forts, the larger of which was located on the Quebec side of the island. In secret, located in the mid-point of the island, was a small submarine base. The base manned five Revelie-class submarines.

These five were being launched on a reconnaissance mission to the CSA and Mejiko

WIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIPWIWPIWIWP
I'm really tired

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:18 pm

Baja, Confederate States of America

The OSS Agent, "Carolina" breathed more easily after the truck pasted the CS Army checkpoint. The jackbooted thugs seemed to be fairly convinced about "Eden's" identity. Eden, continued to drive the small truck along the paved highway towards the safe-house. The OSS, had its fingers deep in the slave rebellion that was hoped to weaken and disrupt industry in the area, more were in the process of being planned and prepared to put into action elsewhere, but none of the agents in Baja knew where or when the other sleeper cells of agents, Former plantation owners and slaves alike. Officers and enlisted. Carolina pushed back her brunette hair as Eden hit another bump by accident.

Arriving at the safe house, tension was thick in the air, the rebellion stood a decent chance at failing, but not yet. Inside of the small, underground room, were 400 Russian-made Mosin Nagant rifles. Bolt action, the rifles were almost vintage by modern standards, but they worked, and they didn't stand a chance of showing US involvement in the rebellion. "Richmond", the middleman in the whole operation was in the process of moving them to the area, primarily in small amounts, as to not raise suspicions.

"Carol, Eden, what's the situation like out there?" Asked Richmond, loading a few rifles into one of the compartments below the dashboard on his truck.

"It's fine. There's a new checkpoint on Davis Avenue. North of 64. Probably 4 troops at most." Carolina said.

"I'll be sure to watch out for it, Eden, you're with me." Said Richmond, signaling for the African American to get into the vehicle.

"Yes, sir." Replied Eden, the former military man still had it in his voice, but it worked marvels for his cover in the South, as Carolina and Richmond's servant and farm hand....
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Republic of Coldwater
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Coldwater » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:07 pm

Baja
The Stormtroopers near the harbor where there is a massive slave rebellion. The CS Government hoped that if they at least rescued the top-ranking Far East Trader, a diplomatic crisis would be avoided, as they knew that the Far East holds many luxuries that can be of more use in the future. Equipped with .45 Caliber Submachine guns, silenced 22 Caliber pistols and Gas Masks, the troops begin to infiltrate the harbor. They first enter the sewage system, before entering a building they know from the maps are close to the ships where hostages are being held. Entering the building, they realize that it is a small cargo building used to hold spices. The troops pull out their silenced pistols and hide behind crates. When they are ready, they perform double taps on the slaves. They all fall, and are knocked unconscious or shot dead. Those with a pulse are stabbed in the chest to ensure that they are as quiet as possible. The rebellious slaves are dragged into the cargo boxes, while their clothes were taken to be used as make-shift suppressors for their submachine guns to take down the rebellious slaves on the watch post. Wrapping the clothes around the submachine guns, the Stormtroopers aim for the three guards on the guard posts, aiming for their heads. They fire, and knock two unconscious and kill one. They rush for the largest ship from the Far East Trading Company, only to draw attention. A slave fires his rifle at the Stormtroopers, injuring one in the leg whilst the five others shoot at the slave, killing him but drawing more attention. The stormtroopers quickly run for the ship, kick open the door and toss a grenade. It explodes, causing collateral damage and killing a slave. The stormtroopers shoot, and shoot again, injuring and killing many slaves. They go up to the Captain's Office, and find two doors. Three Stormtroopers go into one door, and two go into the other.

The Stormtroopers kick the door open, and there are the Far-East Trader hostages, weeping and crying in despair, while others are ready to face their death. Behind them are two slaves, armed with rifles ready to shoot. One shoots, hitting a Far East Trader in the head, while another fires their rifles at the Stormtroopers. One bullet zooms past the air and hits a stormtrooper in the face, while the other stormtroopers, now flooded with rage for the execution of one of their brothers fire at the slaves, fire again, fire again again and again at the two dead slave corpses. To send a message to the rebellious slaves, they grab the two corpses and some rope, and hang the two dead bodies off the ship.

"Light em up now, just avoid the ships over" said one Stormtrooper. FJ-72 Fighter Jets circle back again and fire their rockets and dropping bombs, causing damage once again. Soon, the harbor is a derelict yet smoldering shadow of what it used to be, while slaves inside ships decided to execute whatever civilians the whatever few civilians they had left. Now, it is only a matter of time before the slave rebellion is quelled by the 2,000 Calvarymen nearing Baja
Last edited by Republic of Coldwater on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alleniana
Post Czar

Founded: Dec 23, 2012
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Alleniana » Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:49 am

Fort Bahiyya, Suez Canal, FIRME
"Steady there... steady... right, stop. Lock it into those grooves, there you go. All the others along here are the same."
The foreman left the workers to their job, pulling artillery pieces into the anchoring concrete and steel positions, those on the quiet street only somewhat interested. Most wandered by, and those who stopped didn't seem to care much. It was just a couple of workers, installing some hardware. That sort of thing happened a lot here.

It was notable that they pointed towards the canal, though. Fort Bahiyya, a fairly new fortification, had been constructed presumably to help patrol and garrison the Sinai region, something that was, of course, most easily done from more fertile, connected regions. And, as incidence would have it, the most fertile, connected regions happened to be near the canal. And though many might have seen cause for worry if the canal was fortified, especially as it was, owned and maintained by FIRME yet free of any hindrance, monetary or otherwise.

Until now, this fort had looked an innocuous military base, as innocuous as one could be, but now, its guns pointed and its troops ready, the full potential was realised. Its design, masterminded for the purpose that it had now, and yet concealed until this point, allowed it to bring to bear huge volumes of fire onto the canal. It certainly did not face away, and finally, the guns began rising, and the world would slowly have to begin chattering.

Those in the government hoped that such pressure would merely annoy the Europeans, and not goad them into anything else, while giving the FIRME a firm grasp on this canal that ran through it, artery of international transport, communication and trade. This would depend on the diplomatic handling of the situation, though, and things could certainly go pear-shaped if the FIRME attempted to raise funds from those passing through the canal. And, truthfully, it did. The canal was a conduit for the nation that owned and had captured it, so why a conduit for anyone else, if it gave no benefit to its rightful owners?

In any case, the barrels of artillery began to bristle and form a forest towards the canal. Time would be all it took for people to notice, and then skill and luck could be the only factors in the success of the gamble against so much of the rest of the world's nature, apathy, unwillingness to fight.
Last edited by Alleniana on Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse