NATION

PASSWORD

Sardon Aerospace and Defense Systems (MT/WIP/Open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

What would you like to see?

Munitions
No votes
Air Defense Systems
71%
Cargo Aircraft
29%
Helicopters
No votes

Total votes : 7

Organized States
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Sardon Aerospace and Defense Systems (MT/WIP/Open)

Postby Organized States » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:07 am

Who are we?

Sardon Aerospace is an OS-based defense contractor specializing in aerospace systems, headquartered in Fairford, S.A.D., with offices in New Simpson and in Santiago, with corporate partners in the nations of Quebecada, and Jipangu. With over 100,000 employees and 60 current contracts with the OS Department of Defense, we are one of the largest aerospace contractors in the nation.

Notable Employees:

CEO: John Woodlith, Major General, OSAF retired
CFO: Franklin Harpsworth, PhD
Director of Sales: Martin Raido, Lt. Colonel, OSAF retired
Director of Research and Development: Carol Ferris
Chief Test Pilot: Martin Jordan, Major, OSAF Retired

Our Products:
Fixed Wing Systems:
The F-24A Sabre II

The F-24A Sabre II, is a stealth interceptor aircraft originally designed at the request of the Organized States Department of the Air Force, as apart of the Next Generation Fighter Program, to start supplementing existing fleets of F-35A Lightning IIs and F-22G Raptors. Named for the famed fighter of Korean War vintage, the F-24A, is equipped with advanced avionics, and powered by the highly advanced General Electric FW-136 engine, the Sabre II, lives up to its namesake in this cutting edge manner.

Specifications:
Crew: 1
Length: 51.2 feet
Wingspan: 36 feet
Maximum Speed: Mach 1.9
Cruising Speed: Mach 1.3
Range: 2,345 KM
Combat Radius: 674 NMI
Thrust to Weight (50% fuel): 1.10
Powerplant: General Electric FW-136

Armament:
x6 external pylons
x4 internal pylons
x1 GAU-22/A 25mm Gun

Price: 64 Million NSD (Restriction 3)

The F-24B/C Fury II

A carrier modification of the Sabre II, the Fury II, replaced the F/A-18E/F, as well as the EA-18G in OS Navy service, as apart of the Next Generation Fighter Program. Slightly larger, and modified for the strain of carrier operations, the F-24B, is a suiting replacement for the Hornets, and is much loved by its pilots.

Specifications:
Crew: 1 (B), 2 (C)
Length: 51.6 feet
Wingspan: 44.2 feet
Maximum Speed: Mach 1.9
Cruising Speed: Mach 1.3
Range: 3,143 KM
Combat Radius: 702 NMI
Thrust to Weight (50% fuel): 1.11
Powerplant: General Electric FW-136

Armament:
x6 External
x4 internal

Price: 76 million NSD (Restriction 3)

The F-26A, is a stealthy, low cost, lightweight, fighter designed for export. The F-26A, is used by the OSAF in multiple roles, such as trainer, aggressor, ISR, and has even proven itself in combat, flying precision strikes against insurgents and being used as a drone control platform. The F-26A, is a worthy contender for any Air Force to own and operate. The threats are always evolving, the F-26A does as well.

Specifications:
Crew: 1
Maximum Speed: Mach 2.01
Length: 48.9 feet
Wingspan: 30.2 feet
Combat Radius: 245 NMI
Powerplant: FW-136

Armament:
x1 20mm cannon
x2 wingtip points
x4 internal plyons

Cost: 24 million NSD (Restriction 4)

Code: Select all
[b]Order Form[/b]
[u]Product Requested:[/u]
[u]Quantity:[/u]
[u]Cost:[/u]
[u]Additional Requests (Parts Packages, etc):[/u]
[u]Comments on how to improve our storefront:[/u]

Discounts:

IFC Member: 10% off
ANP Member: 12% off
Returning Customer: 5% off
Ally: 12% off
Last edited by Organized States on Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Pacific Islander-American (proud member of the 0.5%), Officer to be

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:12 am

Bump.
Thank God for OS!- Deian
"In the old days, the navigators used magic to make themselves strong, but now, nothing; they just pray. Before they leave and at sea, they pray. But I, I make myself strong by thinking—just by thinking! I make myself strong because I despise cowardice. Too many men are afraid of the sea. But I am a navigator."-Mau Piailug
"I regret that I have only one life to give to my island." -Ricardo Bordallo, 2nd Governor of Guam
"Both are voyages of exploration. Hōkūle‘a is in the past, Columbia is in the future." -Colonel Charles L. Veach, USAF, Astronaut and Navigation Enthusiast

Chilokver
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chilokver » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:46 am

Order Form
Product Requested: Blueprints of F-24A, 24B, 26A(for production in Chilokver)
Quantity: 1 of each.
Cost: ???
Additional Requests (Parts Packages, etc): Training program for our pilots and personnel in the usage of your products.
Comments on how to improve our storefront: More products.
HATER OF NATIONSTATE!!

Organized States
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Organized States » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:45 am

Chilokver wrote:Order Form
Product Requested: Blueprints of F-24A, 24B, 26A(for production in Chilokver)
Quantity: 1 of each.
Cost: ???
Additional Requests (Parts Packages, etc): Training program for our pilots and personnel in the usage of your products.
Comments on how to improve our storefront: More products.

Denied. DPRs will not be around for a while.
Thank God for OS!- Deian

Return to Global Economics and Trade