NATION

PASSWORD

The Venice Conference (be part of the Merverilleux War)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The Venice Conference (be part of the Merverilleux War)

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:59 am

Ambassador Leño and Crown Prince Christopher waited for the conference to begin. They were in the Salove Chateaux, a government building by the canal front. They were awaiting for Irav Officals who had landed in Verona on the main land. Ambassador LeCastle and Chancellor were congruently speaking with Osterre and Hyruke Officals on the airship, the Volpalais.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:51 pm

Deian salazar wrote:Zoxel arrives and asks how many delegates have arrived to attend,when he hears none,he says"So I'm first?Alright so anybody want a donut?They are from real milk chocolate and are very delicous".

Ambassador Leño nodded to Monsieur Zoxel.

" Welcome, please sit, you will be seated on the left side as part of the Coalition Powers."

Polonge
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:54 pm

Vezetö Sherkov and Vice Vezetö Prince arrived in Venice, Derita. It was very beautiful with all the canals and Polonge was just 76 miles east across the sea. Sherkov and Prince sat down next to Ambassador Leño.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:56 pm

Polonge wrote:Vezetö Sherkov and Vice Vezetö Prince arrived in Venice, Derita. It was very beautiful with all the canals and Polonge was just 76 miles east across the sea. Sherkov and Prince sat down next to Ambassador Leño.

Ambassador Leño smiled at the Vezetö and V.V Prince. Crown Prince Christopher II sat behind him on a raised cushioned platform.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:02 pm

Deian salazar wrote:"Here is a sword as a honorable gift".Zoxel offered.

Two servants took the sword at Crown Prince Christopher's command and it was taken away out of the building to a private treasury.

" Thank you"

More servants came out with tea in fine china and glass cups.

North Timeria
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:03 pm

The North Timerian delegates arrive Secratary of State Veronica Diaz & Secratary of Defense Oleg Brison.
"How are you today? I'm North Timerian Secratary of State Veronica Diaz & this is Secratary of Defense Oleg Brison. "

Irav
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:13 pm

Peter Green who was the Iravian delegate arrived at the government building. He was a friendly middle-aged men wearing his black suit.

''Goodevening everyone, sorry I was late. My plane got delayed at the Dobbin Heights international airport.'' he said as he rushed into the room.
''I am Peter Green, the Iravian delegate. I hope we can bring peace between our nations.'' he said.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:20 pm

OOC: **Peter Green eyes only**
IC:
Oleg Brison walked over to Meet the Iravian delegate. He extended a hand
" How are you... I'm Oleg Brison North Timerian Secratary of Defense. Nice to meet an ally of North Timeria "

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:26 pm

''Thank you, nice to meet you too.'' he said while shaking hands.
''I think the meeting will start soon, how about we go sit down and talk for a minute?'' he asked the North Timerian delegate.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:32 pm

Irav wrote:Peter Green who was the Iravian delegate arrived at the government building. He was a friendly middle-aged men wearing his black suit.

''Goodevening everyone, sorry I was late. My plane got delayed at the Dobbin Heights international airport.'' he said as he rushed into the room.
''I am Peter Green, the Iravian delegate. I hope we can bring peace between our nations.'' he said.

Ambassador Leño smiled at the two delegates.

" Bonjour, how wonderful to have more arrivals."

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:32 pm

"Yes We should... we have many things to discuss & and we have to make the most out of these conferences. Please lead the way. "

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:36 pm

OOC: This is going to be confusing :P

IC: ''Goodday ambassador isn't it? Would you mind if me and my colleague have some friendly talks before we start? We will be back within a few minutes.'' Green asked with a friendly voice.

Polonge
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:36 pm

Vice Vezetö Prince looked at the delegates. He shook his head, this was so tedious to him. Polonge had already won its own war, why should they care about others. Vezetö Sherkov had the very opposite idea and thought this would a very important step in Polongian History and was proud to be a strong power.

" Looks like more members of the Coalition."
Prince rolled his eyes.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Irav wrote:OOC: This is going to be confusing :P

IC: ''Goodday ambassador isn't it? Would you mind if me and my colleague have some friendly talks before we start? We will be back within a few minutes.'' Green asked with a friendly voice.

Leño nodded.

" Of course,there is a meeting room down the hall two doors down, your welcome to go right there, but the meeting will begin in 15 minutes."

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:40 pm

''Thank you, we will be there.'' he replied.
''Now shall we sit down mister Brison? We have a lot to discuss.''

Russlande
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Tsaress Alara sat to Ambassador Leno's left. She turned and blew a kiss to her fiancée, Prince Christopher.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:54 pm

A curious sound announced the Valaran arrival. It was the sound of feet tramping, nearly in unison. Only if you listened closely could you hear a single pair of footsteps, slightly out of time with the rest They belonged to Ambassador Marec, who walked behind his marching guards, all elite VRF soldiers in starkly practical gear. They filed into the room in two rows, rendered faceless by the black masks.

Marec entered the room after them, and smiled brightly at the assembled delegates. The smile however, did not reach his eyes, which instead contained joint streaks of cunning and ambition. The smile only approached genuine warmth when he saw the Iravian delegate, though he remained perfectly polite.

"I am glad to see everyone else is already present. I hope we all had good journey's and I am eager begin proceedings."
Last edited by Valaran on Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I used to run an alliance, and a region. Not that it matters now.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.
Zoboyizakoplayoklot wrote:Val: NS's resident mindless zombie
Planita wrote:you just set the OP on fire

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Valaran wrote:A curious sound announced the Valaran arrival. It was the sound of feet tramping, nearly in unison. Only if you listened closely could you hear a single pair of footsteps, slightly out of time with the rest They belonged to Ambassador Marec, who walked behind his marching guards, all elite VRF soldiers in starkly practical gear. They filed into the room in two rows, rendered faceless by the black masks.

Marec entered the room after them, and smiled brightly at the assembled delegates. The smile however, did not reach his eyes, which instead contained joint streaks of cunning and ambition. The smile only approached genuine warmth when he saw the Iravian delegate, though he remained perfectly polite.

"I am glad to see everyone else is already present. I hope we all had good journey's and I am eager begin proceedings."

Alara nearly laughed at the ridiculous entrance and cheesy comment. She recalled the poor little Valaran she had seen at Christopher's party. Valarans had some big talk but they were so emotional and weak, in her opinion.
Alara: Oh my, it is the Honorable Valarans.

Irav
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Irav » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Green walked down the hall from the meeting room. Once he entered the room he said ''Thank you for giving us some time, now we are ready to start the peace talks.''. He said down on the left side of the table since Irav was a part of the Coalition Powers.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:03 pm

Russlande wrote:Alara nearly laughed at the ridiculous entrance and cheesy comment. She recalled the poor little Valaran she had seen at Christopher's party. Valarans had some big talk but they were so emotional and weak, in her opinion.

Marec chuckled mirthlessly and turned to Alara. "Honorable? Perhaps you have the wrong nation there, my dear Tsaress."

He had heard that she had slighted a princess, and rumours of her ambition travelled far. It made him curious to see what this monarch was like. Being a member of neither side, he carefully chose a place between both.
Last edited by Valaran on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Archeuland and Baughistan wrote:"I don't always nice, but when I do, I build it up." Valaran
Valaran wrote:To be fair though.... I was judging on coolness factor, the most important criteria in any war.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:04 pm

Russlande wrote:
Valaran wrote:A curious sound announced the Valaran arrival. It was the sound of feet tramping, nearly in unison. Only if you listened closely could you hear a single pair of footsteps, slightly out of time with the rest They belonged to Ambassador Marec, who walked behind his marching guards, all elite VRF soldiers in starkly practical gear. They filed into the room in two rows, rendered faceless by the black masks.

Alara nearly laughed at the ridiculous entrance and cheesy comment. She recalled the poor little Valaran she had seen at Christopher's party. Valarans had some big talk but they were so emotional and weak, in her opinion.

Leño looked at Tsaress Alara. He share her opinion of the Valarans. They have become less and less honorable in many officials opinions. They were no longer a influential nation in Derita, accept for in the Imperial Family. It was rumored the the Crown Prince loved a Valaran, but many simply dismissed it.

" Delegates, welcome, we are happy to have you here."

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Valaran wrote:
Russlande wrote:Alara nearly laughed at the ridiculous entrance and cheesy comment. She recalled the poor little Valaran she had seen at Christopher's party. Valarans had some big talk but they were so emotional and weak, in her opinion.

Marec chuckled mirthlessly. "Honorable? Perhaps you have the wrong nation there, my dear Tsaress."

He had heard that she had slighted a princess, and rumours of her ambition and was curious to see what this monarch was like.

Alara: I think I do believe so too, honor is more fit for Russlande or Derita.
Last edited by Russlande on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:09 pm

Russlande wrote:

"I'm glad that we are in agreement then. I would absolutely hate for us to fall out, especially considering we share allies. "

Russlande
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Russlande » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:11 pm

Valaran wrote:
Russlande wrote:

"I'm glad that we are in agreement then. I would absolutely hate for us to fall out, especially considering we share allies. "

Alara cocked an eyebrow, few could handle her this long.
Alara: If you were truly an ally, well, you would be seated on this side of the table.

Valaran
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Valaran » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:15 pm

Russlande wrote:Alara cocked an eyebrow, few could handle her this long.
Alara: If you were truly an ally, well, you would be seated on this side of the table.

"Well it depends, would you have such a nation in the Coalition of Powers?" his smile remained fixed on his face, and it had taken on distinctly wolfish qualities. He was quite enjoying this little game. It was just a shame it was with the wrong person.
Last edited by Valaran on Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates