NATION

PASSWORD

[RFB] Sell me MLRSes!

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Yukonastan
Negotiator

Founded: May 17, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

[RFB] Sell me MLRSes!

Postby Yukonastan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:21 am

Early modern tech, around 1974. Sell me an MLRS or fifty that is mobile, cheap, and effective.
Last edited by Yukonastan on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
this guy is a fucking furry and a therian
Btw, here's my IC flag

"Purp go to bed." - Nirvash Type TheEnd

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:43 am

Yukonastan wrote:Early modern tech, around 1974. Sell me an MLRS or fifty that is mobile, cheap, and effective.

OOC: Does it have to be that early? I have a MRLS but it's current tech unfortunately. :unsure:

Yukonastan
Negotiator

Founded: May 17, 2014
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Yukonastan » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:49 am

Common Territories wrote:
Yukonastan wrote:Early modern tech, around 1974. Sell me an MLRS or fifty that is mobile, cheap, and effective.

OOC: Does it have to be that early? I have a MRLS but it's current tech unfortunately. :unsure:

[OOC: Yep, that's my timeframe, unfortunately.]
this guy is a fucking furry and a therian
Btw, here's my IC flag

"Purp go to bed." - Nirvash Type TheEnd

De Levante
Envoy

Founded: May 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby De Levante » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:20 pm

I have cold war era license made MLRS mostly Yugolsav models upgunned from 128 to 140mm rockets. Also in my inventory I have in my inventory MLRE such the MLRS M70 Socarrat (58) MRLS and (license made 72 upgraded Mk4LE). We have 130 of Mk1 and Mk3 versions (armored cabin) they come for 1ns$ for unarmored models (18 mk1) and 1,25 for armored models (40 mk3). We can transfer ammunition, which, is license made in my country.

You only have to use the shorter range rockets and deny having gps guided rockets to have a cold war era MRLS.
Or I can add launching system to Levantine made fladbed URO trucks.

Description

The launcher fires 40x140mm rockets. They are arranged in two 20-round packs arranged in five rows of four 140 mm launcher tubes each, mounted on the rear of a Army standard Pegàs 6 × 6 truck chassis. The vehicle is fitted with an armoured, fully enclosed, NBC protected, forward control six-man crew cab that can mount a light, 7.62 mm MG3V, machine gun on the roof for local defence and anti-aircraft purposes.

A Pegàs 6 × 6 resupply vehicle with four blocks of 20 long-rocket reload rounds or six blocks of 20 short-rocket reload rounds is assigned to each vehicle as part of the battery. Reloading is manual and takes 5 minutes while the time taken to emplace a launcher is 2 minutes, to fire a complete salvo takes 45 seconds and to come out of action another 2 minutes.

Actual Produced amunition is a the M125 rocket with 25km range GPS guided HE Rockets. There were also an inert traininning version, and antipersonel and a HEAT version for firing to armored vehicles.

specifications

Firing range (m) 18000 with M34 ammunition 25000 M125
Max. road speed (km/h) 80
Max. road range (km) 550
Number of rocket lunchers 40
Length (mm) 9000
Width (mm) 2500
Height (mm) 3000
Weight (kg) 10000
Number of drive wheels 6
Number of wheels 6
Main weapon 140mm
Last edited by De Levante on Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to Global Economics and Trade