NATION

PASSWORD

A Royal Marriage (Open/IC)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Kingdom of genoa
Minister

Founded: Sep 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

A Royal Marriage (Open/IC)

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:55 pm

The king looked into the mirror, his face had aged a little due tô lack of sleep because of a recent crisis which had taken a lot out of him,but he tried to forget that and focused on the matter at hand and asked his advisor
"What is it like? Having a family?"
His advisor was surprised by the question
"Well your majesty it is certainly a very pleasant thing to experience though it can be rough at times"

The king nodded, he had his best suit on, and as he walked out of the room of the summer house in the lake valley, which he had grown up in, he had a smile on his face and couldn't wait to see heather, whom he would be meeting for the first time

OOC this will most likely be a long RP, possibly in sections due to how it's been thought of. (If all goes well)
Rules
No killing
No fighting
No godmodding
No trolling
What me and RPGrs says goes
Have fun
Last edited by Kingdom of genoa on Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Recent Wars
Genoan-Thenarian War: Victorious
United Kingdom of Genoa

Founder of the United Marxist Coallition | DEFCO Storefront

Confederation Is Tier 2 Civilization

RPGers
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

The arrival of Heather

Postby RPGers » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:28 pm

On the plane Heather had been very nervous. "I can't believe it's today." She said to her advisor and guard, Sarah. "It had to happen sometime." Sarah replied "and anyway, isn't this what you wanted?"
"That is true but what if he isn't what I expect?" Heather said, worried
"That is why you are meeting him first, to make sure he is a good person"

Once the plane had landed they had gotten onto a car. Once the trip had ended she got out of the car and walked towards Benechelli. "Hello" she said, with a warm smile on her face.
Last edited by RPGers on Tue Apr 07, 2017 12:37 am, edited 2,000 times in total.
DEFCON: 5
I pretend to know everything when I know nearly nothing.
My biggest secret is... ERROR, ERROR: Technical difficulties, sorry for the inconvenience
Despite popular belief, I am actually against gambling
My nation exists in every tech, if needed I will specify which I am currently role playing as.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ stars to the person reading this
Oh yeah, I also have a small obsession with political parties, nothing to worry about
proved by the fact I made this

Want to ask me questions anonymously? Go to this website: http://ask.fm/Games_of_Jay

Kingdom of genoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:39 pm

RPGers wrote:On the plane Heather had been very nervous. "I can't believe it's today." She said to her advisor and guard, Sarah. "It had to happen sometime." Sarah replied "and anyway, isn't this what you wanted?"

Once the plane had landed they had gotten onto a car. Once the trip had ended she got out of the car and walked towards Benechelli. "Hello" she said, with a warm smile on her face.

He said with a warm voice in his native accent (Italian) "hello, it's a great pleasure to finally meet you"

He offered his hand to her, and asks "may I have the honour?"
Recent Wars
United Kingdom of Genoa

RPGers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Kingdom of genoa wrote:
RPGers wrote:On the plane Heather had been very nervous. "I can't believe it's today." She said to her advisor and guard, Sarah. "It had to happen sometime." Sarah replied "and anyway, isn't this what you wanted?"

He said with a warm voice in his native accent (Italian) "hello, it's a great pleasure to finally meet you"

Heather smiled, taking his hand, "and it's great to meet you too" Heather was relieved that so far, everything was going good. "Quite a nice place you've got here" she said, looking around.
Last edited by RPGers on Tue Apr 07, 2017 12:37 am, edited 2,000 times in total.
My biggest secret is... ERROR, ERROR: Technical difficulties, sorry for the inconvenience
My nation exists in every tech, if needed I will specify which I am currently role playing as.
Oh yeah, I also have a small obsession with political parties, nothing to worry about

Want to ask me questions anonymously? Go to this website: http://ask.fm/Games_of_Jay

Kingdom of genoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:57 pm

RPGers wrote:
Kingdom of genoa wrote:He said with a warm voice in his native accent (Italian) "hello, it's a great pleasure to finally meet you"

Heather smiled, taking his hand, "and it's great to meet you too" Heather was relieved that so far, everything was going good. "Quite a nice place you've got here" she said, looking around.

"Why thank you, it's been a part of my family since the early 1500s, when my great great grandfathers were fishermen on this lake, i myself was born here" he led her outside where the lake was clear and pristine, the air fresh and clean and filled with the scent of alpine flowers and pine, in the water there were trout, pike, catfish swimming freely, an eagle soared over head, he said "to be honest times have been very hard as of lately for all of genoa, we recently went through a very bad epidemic, there are still entire villages that are filled with nothing but a horrible silence, it's not something you forget" the stress was still on his face which had been slightly wrinkled from the highly stressful ordeal, his arms showed the scars from the virus, from the way that smallpox attacked the body, he was cured but had been permenantly scarred by the virus which had caused great suffering to him and his people, he had read the list of casualties, which had 45,000 names on it
Recent Wars
United Kingdom of Genoa

RPGers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:05 pm

Kingdom of genoa wrote:
RPGers wrote:Heather smiled, taking his hand, "and it's great to meet you too" Heather was relieved that so far, everything was going good. "Quite a nice place you've got here" she said, looking around.

"Why thank you, it's been a part of my family since the early 1500s, when my great great grandfathers were fishermen on this lake, i myself was born here" he led her outside where the lake was clear and pristine, the air fresh and clean and filled with the scent of alpine flowers and pine, in the water there were trout, pike, catfish swimming freely, an eagle soared over head, he said "to be honest times have been very hard as of lately for all of genoa, we recently went through a very bad epidemic, there are still entire villages that are filled with nothing but a horrible silence, it's not something you forget" the stress was still on his face which had been slightly wrinkled from the highly stressful ordeal, his arms showed the scars from the virus, from the way that smallpox attacked the body, he was cured but had been permenantly scarred by the virus which had caused great suffering to him and his people, he had read the list of casualties, which had 45,000 names on it

Heather looked concerned, "we had wanted to help but our medicine wasn't strong enough to counteract the smallpox" she said "but we had never known it was that serious."

Kingdom of genoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:16 pm

RPGers wrote:
Kingdom of genoa wrote:"Why thank you, it's been a part of my family since the early 1500s, when my great great grandfathers were fishermen on this lake, i myself was born here" he led her outside where the lake was clear and pristine, the air fresh and clean and filled with the scent of alpine flowers and pine, in the water there were trout, pike, catfish swimming freely, an eagle soared over head, he said "to be honest times have been very hard as of lately for all of genoa, we recently went through a very bad epidemic, there are still entire villages that are filled with nothing but a horrible silence, it's not something you forget" the stress was still on his face which had been slightly wrinkled from the highly stressful ordeal, his arms showed the scars from the virus, from the way that smallpox attacked the body, he was cured but had been permenantly scarred by the virus which had caused great suffering to him and his people, he had read the list of casualties, which had 45,000 names on it

Heather looked concerned, "we had wanted to help but our medicine wasn't strong enough to counteract the smallpox" she said "but we had never known it was that serious."

He nodded "we didn't expect it to spread so fast, by the time we contained the spread about a quarter of genoa had been affected, just my luck that I got infected while giving a speech, but we were lucky, we developed a vaccine and eliminated the virus, but for a lot of people we were too late, that pure silence will haunt me for the rest of my life, and every time I look at my hands I'll be reminded of what caused it" he then said "this isn't the first time in gènoans history we've faced the wrath of nature, the plague, influenza, we've felt and seen it all, we will rebuild, but a lot of gènoans, including myself, can never forget" he then tried to cheer things up again "all we can do is try to make things better from here, we're working very hard to bring back the joy and happiness that existed before it happened, and I've made it my mission for yhat happiness to be restored before I pass on the throne" he sighed at this, but he had allways been a very open person, sometimes too open in his opinion, he mentally kicked himself, it's was supposed to be the happiest time of his life, he had made it very dark and sad "I'm sorry is just that I've got a lot of pent up stress, and it's going to come out sometimes, it's why a leader has to be strong"
Recent Wars
United Kingdom of Genoa

RPGers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:28 pm

Kingdom of genoa wrote:
RPGers wrote:Heather looked concerned, "we had wanted to help but our medicine wasn't strong enough to counteract the smallpox" she said "but we had never known it was that serious."

He nodded "we didn't expect it to spread so fast, by the time we contained the spread about a quarter of genoa had been affected, just my luck that I got infected while giving a speech, but we were lucky, we developed a vaccine and eliminated the virus, but for a lot of people we were too late, that pure silence will haunt me for the rest of my life, and every time I look at my hands I'll be reminded of what caused it" he then said "this isn't the first time in gènoans history we've faced the wrath of nature, the plague, influenza, we've felt and seen it all, we will rebuild, but a lot of gènoans, including myself, can never forget" he then tried to cheer things up again "all we can do is try to make things better from here, we're working very hard to bring back the joy and happiness that existed before it happened, and I've made it my mission for yhat happiness to be restored before I pass on the throne" he sighed at this, but he had allways been a very open person, sometimes too open in his opinion, he mentally kicked himself, it's was supposed to be the happiest time of his life, he had made it very dark and sad "I'm sorry is just that I've got a lot of pent up stress, and it's going to come out sometimes, it's why a leader has to be strong"

Heather nodded understanding completely the responsibilities of being a leader. "That's good, a leader has to be open to his people" she said "anyway, I'm surprised that you were able to put together a wedding so fast. Why for most people it would have taken weeks, maybe even months"

Kingdom of genoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:38 pm

RPGers wrote:
Kingdom of genoa wrote:He nodded "we didn't expect it to spread so fast, by the time we contained the spread about a quarter of genoa had been affected, just my luck that I got infected while giving a speech, but we were lucky, we developed a vaccine and eliminated the virus, but for a lot of people we were too late, that pure silence will haunt me for the rest of my life, and every time I look at my hands I'll be reminded of what caused it" he then said "this isn't the first time in gènoans history we've faced the wrath of nature, the plague, influenza, we've felt and seen it all, we will rebuild, but a lot of gènoans, including myself, can never forget" he then tried to cheer things up again "all we can do is try to make things better from here, we're working very hard to bring back the joy and happiness that existed before it happened, and I've made it my mission for yhat happiness to be restored before I pass on the throne" he sighed at this, but he had allways been a very open person, sometimes too open in his opinion, he mentally kicked himself, it's was supposed to be the happiest time of his life, he had made it very dark and sad "I'm sorry is just that I've got a lot of pent up stress, and it's going to come out sometimes, it's why a leader has to be strong"

Heather nodded understanding completely the responsibilities of being a leader. "That's good, a leader has to be open to his people" she said "anyway, I'm surprised that you were able to put together a wedding so fast. Why for most people it would have taken weeks, maybe even months"

"I did have a bit of help" he admitted "plus it just happened that my old home was the perfect place for a wedding" he very gently squeezed her hand, then he remembered something, he reached into his coat pocket and asked her "can you turn around please?"
Recent Wars
United Kingdom of Genoa

RPGers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:55 pm

Kingdom of genoa wrote:
RPGers wrote:Heather nodded understanding completely the responsibilities of being a leader. "That's good, a leader has to be open to his people" she said "anyway, I'm surprised that you were able to put together a wedding so fast. Why for most people it would have taken weeks, maybe even months"

"I did have a bit of help" he admitted "plus it just happened that my old home was the perfect place for a wedding" he very gently squeezed her hand, then he remembered something, he reached into his coat pocket and asked her "can you turn around please?"

She turned around, wondering what it could be.

Kingdom of genoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:05 am

RPGers wrote:
Kingdom of genoa wrote:"I did have a bit of help" he admitted "plus it just happened that my old home was the perfect place for a wedding" he very gently squeezed her hand, then he remembered something, he reached into his coat pocket and asked her "can you turn around please?"

She turned around, wondering what it could be.

He pulled out a hand crafted platinum necklace with an amethyst heart overlapped by a platinum heart and put it on her and asked "what do you think?"
http://image.dhgate.com/albu_350698709_00-1.0x0/heart-shape-pendants-double-heart-pendant.jpg
Recent Wars
United Kingdom of Genoa

RPGers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:12 am

Kingdom of genoa wrote:
RPGers wrote:She turned around, wondering what it could be.

He pulled out a hand crafted platinum necklace with an amethyst heart overlapped by a platinum heart and put it on her and asked "what do you think?"
http://image.dhgate.com/albu_350698709_00-1.0x0/heart-shape-pendants-double-heart-pendant.jpg

"It's beautiful!" She exclaimed "I can't believe that you would do this for me!" She said admiring it "thank you"

Kingdom of genoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am

RPGers wrote:
Kingdom of genoa wrote:He pulled out a hand crafted platinum necklace with an amethyst heart overlapped by a platinum heart and put it on her and asked "what do you think?"

"It's beautiful!" She exclaimed "I can't believe that you would do this for me!" She said admiring it "thank you"

He smiled, and said "I would do anything for you" he then gave her a kiss, trying to keep the moment going smooth, he hoped he wasn't moving too fast for her, trying to do everything he could to make her happy
Recent Wars
United Kingdom of Genoa

RPGers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:24 am

Kingdom of genoa wrote:
RPGers wrote:"It's beautiful!" She exclaimed "I can't believe that you would do this for me!" She said admiring it "thank you"

He smiled, and said "I would do anything for you" he then gave her a kiss, trying to keep the moment going smooth, he hoped he wasn't moving too fast for her, trying to do everything he could to make her happy

She kissed back, savoring the moment. She was also quite glad that her assumptions about him were correct, and that he really was a good person.

Kingdom of genoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:30 am

RPGers wrote:
Kingdom of genoa wrote:He smiled, and said "I would do anything for you" he then gave her a kiss, trying to keep the moment going smooth, he hoped he wasn't moving too fast for her, trying to do everything he could to make her happy

She kissed back, savoring the moment. She was also quite glad that her assumptions about him were correct, and that he really was a good person.

He stayed in the kiss as long as was possible,he pulled away slowly he decided that he would do something he knew would sweep her off her feet, as he had not done a proper proposal

He got down on one knee, pulled out a box with a platinum engagement ring and asked "Heather will you marry me?"
Recent Wars
United Kingdom of Genoa

RPGers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:55 am

Kingdom of genoa wrote:
RPGers wrote:She kissed back, savoring the moment. She was also quite glad that her assumptions about him were correct, and that he really was a good person.

He stayed in the kiss as long as was possible,he pulled away slowly he decided that he would do something he knew would sweep her off her feet, as he had not done a proper proposal

He got down on one knee, pulled out a box with a platinum engagement ring and asked "Heather will you marry me?"

Why, yes, of course!" She was glad that he did a proper proposal, it had made this situation seem a whole lot more real.

Kingdom of genoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:00 am

RPGers wrote:
Kingdom of genoa wrote:He stayed in the kiss as long as was possible,he pulled away slowly he decided that he would do something he knew would sweep her off her feet, as he had not done a proper proposal

Why, yes, of course!" She was glad that he did a proper proposal, it had made this situation seem a whole lot more real.

He gently slid the ring on her finger then lifted her up and twirled her around and kissed when he set her down, his heart was racing now, and he was very much entrapped by her, he knew it and he loved that he was so into her, If she had asked him to jump in front of train he would have done it without hesitation
Recent Wars
United Kingdom of Genoa

RPGers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:32 am

Kingdom of genoa wrote:
RPGers wrote:Why, yes, of course!" She was glad that he did a proper proposal, it had made this situation seem a whole lot more real.

He gently slid the ring on her finger then lifted her up and twirled her around and kissed when he set her down, his heart was racing now, and he was very much entrapped by her, he knew it and he loved that he was so into her, If she had asked him to jump in front of train he would have done it without hesitation

Heather's heart was racing as well, she loved benechelli like no one else she had ever known. She was glad that she was to marry him.

Kingdom of genoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:35 am

RPGers wrote:
Kingdom of genoa wrote:He gently slid the ring on her finger then lifted her up and twirled her around and kissed when he set her down, his heart was racing now, and he was very much entrapped by her, he knew it and he loved that he was so into her, If she had asked him to jump in front of train he would have done it without hesitation

Heather's heart was racing as well, she loved benechelli like no one else she had ever known. She was glad that she was to marry him.

He swept her off her feet (literally,not metaphorically) and said "I love you, more than anything else that has existed, exists or ever will exist, on this planet and beyond there is nothing that I hold more precious than you"
Recent Wars
United Kingdom of Genoa

RPGers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:43 am

Kingdom of genoa wrote:
RPGers wrote:Heather's heart was racing as well, she loved benechelli like no one else she had ever known. She was glad that she was to marry him.

He swept her off her feet (literally,not metaphorically) and said "I love you, more than anything else that has existed, exists or ever will exist, on this planet and beyond there is nothing that I hold more precious than you"

After she was put back down, she said "I feel the same way about you and more." She smiled warmly "I am glad that this marriage will take place."

Kingdom of genoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:53 am

RPGers wrote:
Kingdom of genoa wrote:He swept her off her feet (literally,not metaphorically) and said "I love you, more than anything else that has existed, exists or ever will exist, on this planet and beyond there is nothing that I hold more precious than you"

After she was put back down, she said "I feel the same way about you and more." She smiled warmly "I am glad that this marriage will take place."

He smiled and said "that makes two of us" he hugged her gently, and said "your the best thing in my life, and I would never have it any other way, I will never stop loving you"
Recent Wars
United Kingdom of Genoa

RPGers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:51 am

Kingdom of genoa wrote:
RPGers wrote:After she was put back down, she said "I feel the same way about you and more." She smiled warmly "I am glad that this marriage will take place."

He smiled and said "that makes two of us" he hugged her gently, and said "your the best thing in my life, and I would never have it any other way, I will never stop loving you"

"I hope so, because I will never stop loving you back" Heather smiled "because you are the best thing in my life as well"

Kingdom of genoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:41 am

RPGers wrote:
Kingdom of genoa wrote:He smiled and said "that makes two of us" he hugged her gently, and said "your the best thing in my life, and I would never have it any other way, I will never stop loving you"

"I hope so, because I will never stop loving you back" Heather smiled "because you are the best thing in my life as well"

He had one final gift, he led her up the side of the valley, at first the view Waac blocked but then they came to a cliff which gave them a view of the entire valley he held her in his arms, just enjoying this moment of peace, love and joy that existed between them
Recent Wars
United Kingdom of Genoa

RPGers
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby RPGers » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:53 am

Kingdom of genoa wrote:
RPGers wrote:"I hope so, because I will never stop loving you back" Heather smiled "because you are the best thing in my life as well"

He had one final gift, he led her up the side of the valley, at first the view Waac blocked but then they came to a cliff which gave them a view of the entire valley he held her in his arms, just enjoying this moment of peace, love and joy that existed between them

Heather enjoyed the moment as well, and then said "the view from up here is incredible"

(OOC: we should probably do a timeskip soon)

Kingdom of genoa
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kingdom of genoa » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:06 pm

Timeskip

It was wedding day, and the king was in his very best suit, and he was praying, and when he finished he said to himself "this was the best decision that I have every made" he then walked to the door and took a deep breath before opening it, where there were dozens of people here to see them be married both legally and under god
Recent Wars
United Kingdom of Genoa

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates