NATION

PASSWORD

Nova-12 Space Station declares itself an independent state?

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Nova-12
Civilian

Founded: Sep 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Nova-12 Space Station declares itself an independent state?

Postby Nova-12 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:12 pm

(OOC: First time doing this. Also, I'm temporarily stuck using Internet Explorer, so I'll have to leave spellchecking for later.)

Following a series of increasingly insulting back-and-forth messages between the Nova-12 Orbital Station and the project head back on Terra, Nova-12 has set itself up as an independent nation. Although things were initially peaceful, once Colonists actually realised they were no longer kept in order by the Homeland Anti-Terrorism Force, things turned ugly. Anarchism now rules, and several isolated breakaway factions have each declared themselves as sovereign empires. The largest faction is the Novan Republic, a Democratic, Capitalist and left-wing nation. Other factions include the Pro-Homeland forces and the Novan Supremacist Union, a rogue force which amounts to little more than a violent gang. The Novan Republic is the only faction attempting to garner support, contacting the other nations of the world and pleading for assistance.

<::Urgent request for assistance by the Novan Republic::>

To all those who get this, please send help. Our forces are hard-pressed to keep the peace and our water filtration system is starting to break down. If anyone can hear us, please, do whatever you can. Send supplies, send us military help, it doesn't matter. We need whatever can be provided.

<::Message end::>
Last edited by Nova-12 on Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to International Incidents