NATION

PASSWORD

Second Lebanese civil war (MT/IC/Sign ups)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Libanon
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Second Lebanese civil war (MT/IC/Sign ups)

Postby Libanon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:12 pm

OOC: This is diplomatic for time being, no one liners either
1:56 PM
22/09/14
Beirut
Republic of Lebanon

It was a sunny day in Lebanon. Civilians attended their daily lives, attending school, going to work et cetera. It all changed when a loud explosion could be heard and a mushroom cloud erupted from a building. Maronite Christians, sick of the Shi'a Muslim rule began to attack various public buildings, as the one they just attacked was a Mosque. It was ablaze, quietly burning down to the ground. The Maronite militias, numbering in the 700s, marched slowly down to the parliament building. They fired upon any Muslim they could see, nearly filling the sidewalks with crimson blood. 5 police cars pulled up, about 2 meters down from the Christians. 20 police officers exited the vehicles and immediately came under fire. Some died, and they exchanged fire back to the Christians. A few Christians fell backwards and slammed onto the hard, cold asphalt, dead.

The police all succumbed to the Christians might, either dead or caputred. Within meters of the parliament building, the Christians fired some RPG-7s, bazookas or M72 LAWS. A large gaping hole was blown into the wall and the Muslim president was there, with his head and upper torso completely replaced by a bloody stump and some bones sticking out. The Christians advanced inside and quickly secured it. They held the building hostage, threatening to blow it up with C4, RPGs and other explosives if the government/Muslim resistance came near. Dark days are ahead for Lebanon, dark days indeed. It is up to the international community and Lebanon to fix this internal problem before it gets worse, very very worse. But the question is, how will they fix it?

Republic of Libanon
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Republic of Libanon » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Libanon wrote:snip

OOC: I have no problem if you use my name, as long as you do not copy any of my writings, but from what I see your writings are original, so happy role-playing.
Born Again Christian
Paleo-Conservative
American Patriot

Return to International Incidents