NATION

PASSWORD

Krjder Denounced by Jiaotao(IC|Endurya/Krjder|TG only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Jiaotao
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Krjder Denounced by Jiaotao(IC|Endurya/Krjder|TG only)

Postby Jiaotao » Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Beijing, Jiaotao-China
"Empress Xia, what is your stance on the Qamurs attacking Krjder?, Surely you must do something about that?" Cried out a reporter at a press conference in Beijing, Jiaotao. Empress Xia immediately answered, "Well, what difference would it make? They already think they are superior , they've already killed many people alone" she raised a hand to silence the crowd of jostling reporters. "Our Great Chinese Empire, Jiaotao, does not wish to be involved in such....in such...may I say 'war crimes?', we do not involve ourselves in such petty and thoroughly useless occurrence. The Krïdans constantly involve themselves in useless struggles, the constantly disregard life, and their thirst for power and wealth seems to know no bounds. Such dishonorable and disgusting hypocrites. Who proudly flaunt their power like the rest of us are obstacles that they can just destroy in their belligerent path, and as they rise into the clouds they are to blind to see the rising power of the Dragon." Empress Xia then addressed another question, "Empress Xia, what about the new Arms deal with Dogma?" Another reporter inquired with practiced rapidity, "Ah, yes, our military shall have the new upgrades installed in the new equipment by the end of the month at the earliest. But I must pass this on to my military advisors, I have something I must attend to.” The Empress turned, back straight, and marched back into the Forbidden Palace, and attended to the newly conquered nation of Petersvolk. It was now part of Jiaotao, and the dissidents were calmed. They were next to the Krïdan Sphere of Influence now, and they were no pushovers. A Great Empire older and wiser than Krjder, was now near them. And slowly breaking into their sphere of influence. And as the Spheres of Influence overlapped with each other, melding together like pattern welded steel, conflict seemed inevitable. Inevitable as a raven finding carrion in a windswept moor. This Golden Dragon would rise only to surpass the might of the Double Eagle.

Meanwhile, the military factories and workshops were adding the WS-RF T1 (Rapid-Fire) Barrels from Dogma, to the newly Developed Tank Chassis. On the other side of the complex, new tank killers were being produced, although much slower and heavier, they could aim quickly and efficiently upon their targets. They called these two, the “Ying-Yang” tanks, “Ying” being the new Rapid-Fire TJ-1 and “Yang” being the TK-6. The workers proudly painted on the Flag of Jiaoto, before each tank left the production line and rumbled off to it’s newly assigned post. The training was vigorous in the military, they produced highly intelligent and disciplined soldiers, and put them through many scenarios to gain experience before they approached the terrors of the front line head on. The Jiaotins were perfectionists, their standards were higher than most, but weren’t obsessed to the point where freedom is infringed upon by the demands of the military. These people were well-mannered by the teachings of Confucius, Taoism, and many other Ancient Chinese cultures, from their parents and teachers. Wise Scholars took up positions of the Government, like the Older Dynasties of China.

Jiaotao was the greatest thing China produced, everything was in Harmony, and it is more than a mere Superpower or Empire. It is the Golden Dragon of the East.
Last edited by Jiaotao on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jiaotao is a Chinese Nation. You can call us "Chinese" or "Jaotin" doesn't really matter. You can also call our nation, China or Jiaotao, your choice.
Wiki(WIP)

Torrumbarry
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Torrumbarry » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:58 am

Jiaotao wrote:Beijing, Jiaotao-China
"Empress Xia, what is your stance on the Qamurs attacking Krjder?, Surely you must do something about that?" Cried out a Proud Krïdan reporter at a press conference in Beijing, Jiaotao. Empress Xia immediately answered, "Well, what difference would it make? They already think they are superior , they've already killed many people alone" she raised a hand to silence the crowd of jostling reporters. "Our Great Chinese Empire, Jiaotao, does not wish to be involved in such....in such...may I say 'war crimes?', we do not involve ourselves in such petty and thoroughly useless occurrence. The Krïdans constantly involve themselves in useless struggles, the constantly disregard life, and their thirst for power and wealth seems to know no bounds. Such dishonorable and disgusting hypocrites. Who proudly flaunt their power like the rest of us are obstacles that they can just destroy in their belligerent path, and as they rise into the clouds they are to blind to see the rising power of the Dragon." Empress Xia then addressed another question, "Empress Xia, what about the new Arms deal with Dogma?" Another reporter inquired with practiced rapidity, "Ah, yes, our military shall have the new upgrades installed in the new equipment by the end of the month at the earliest. But I must pass this on to my military advisors, I have something I must attend to.” The Empress turned, back straight, and marched back into the Forbidden Palace, and attended to the newly conquered nation of Petersvolk. It was now part of Jiaotao, and the dissidents were calmed. They were next to the Krïdan Sphere of Influence now, and they were no pushovers. A Great Empire older and wiser than Krjder, was now near them. And slowly breaking into their sphere of influence. And as the Spheres of Influence overlapped with each other, melding together like pattern welded steel, conflict seemed inevitable. Inevitable as a raven finding carrion in a windswept moor. This Golden Dragon would rise only to surpass the might of the Double Eagle.

Can't dictate Krjder's citizens, calling a God-mod on Jiaotao...
Last edited by Torrumbarry on Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
BUSY IRL - UNABLE TO POST

President: Rt. Hon. Lance Hemingway
Chancellor of the Exchequer: Rt. Hon. Abigail Thorpe
Constitutional King: His Eminence Edmund VII of House Adelaide
Population: RENOVATING-HARD HAT ZONE

Jiaotao
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 04, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Jiaotao » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:42 am

Torrumbarry wrote:
Jiaotao wrote:Beijing, Jiaotao-China
"Empress Xia, what is your stance on the Qamurs attacking Krjder?, Surely you must do something about that?" Cried out a Proud Krïdan reporter at a press conference in Beijing, Jiaotao. Empress Xia immediately answered, "Well, what difference would it make? They already think they are superior , they've already killed many people alone" she raised a hand to silence the crowd of jostling reporters. "Our Great Chinese Empire, Jiaotao, does not wish to be involved in such....in such...may I say 'war crimes?', we do not involve ourselves in such petty and thoroughly useless occurrence. The Krïdans constantly involve themselves in useless struggles, the constantly disregard life, and their thirst for power and wealth seems to know no bounds. Such dishonorable and disgusting hypocrites. Who proudly flaunt their power like the rest of us are obstacles that they can just destroy in their belligerent path, and as they rise into the clouds they are to blind to see the rising power of the Dragon." Empress Xia then addressed another question, "Empress Xia, what about the new Arms deal with Dogma?" Another reporter inquired with practiced rapidity, "Ah, yes, our military shall have the new upgrades installed in the new equipment by the end of the month at the earliest. But I must pass this on to my military advisors, I have something I must attend to.” The Empress turned, back straight, and marched back into the Forbidden Palace, and attended to the newly conquered nation of Petersvolk. It was now part of Jiaotao, and the dissidents were calmed. They were next to the Krïdan Sphere of Influence now, and they were no pushovers. A Great Empire older and wiser than Krjder, was now near them. And slowly breaking into their sphere of influence. And as the Spheres of Influence overlapped with each other, melding together like pattern welded steel, conflict seemed inevitable. Inevitable as a raven finding carrion in a windswept moor. This Golden Dragon would rise only to surpass the might of the Double Eagle.

Not even close to god mod, btw please do not make an OOC post on the IC if you have a Problem TG me instead, like Krjder did. I removed it since it bothers you that i made one of his citizens say ONE thing and do NOTHING ELSE.
Last edited by Jiaotao on Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jiaotao is a Chinese Nation. You can call us "Chinese" or "Jaotin" doesn't really matter. You can also call our nation, China or Jiaotao, your choice.
Wiki(WIP)

Serretes
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Serretes » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:49 pm

Braedenholm, Serretes
September 21, 2014

The King of Serretes stood in front of the massive crowd of jostling reporters in the High Hall of the Palace Complex of Braedenholm. Looking over the group of reporters, Uhtred saw a few he wouldn’t mind knowing more intimately, but his mind remained on the task before him.
“Lord, what do you intend to do about this denouncement?”
“Absolutely nothing.”
“But what of Krjder? They are one of our closest allies. You cannot refuse to help them while they fight and die.” This time a young blond woman asked the question.
“We are not their sworn swords. We are not their dogs. We do as we wish, and I will not see Serreten blood soaking the earth because Krjder has decided to get themselves into a another war.”
“Krjder is not the instigator.” It was a portly man, sweating in the crush of bodies.
“And that is a first. I do not intend to have men dying for a cause I have nothing to do with. Let them sort it out themselves.”
“And you will go down in history as Uhtred the Craven.” The same sweating man said this.
“I will kill you if you open your ugly jaw again. Do not call me a coward. I am not overly thirsty for war. If you want blood so much, join the military and actually do something useful.” One of the men standing behind Uhtred inhaled sharply.
“If Jiaotao requests aid, military or non military, what will you do?”
“I will consider what is in our best interest as well as that of our allies. But I tell you this, no man of Serretes will spill his blood without cause. This conference is dismissed. Go do something useful for once.” Uhtred stalked off the stage, his guards forming a box of protection for him.

Braedenholm issued the following statement later that day.

TO: Küser Anton IV of Krjder
ENCRYPTION: HIGH

Anton, Ruler of Krjder,
I strongly recommend against retaliating against the denouncement with force. If you chose to ignore my wise and prudent words, you can expect no help from my people. I will not have my men dying in the mud and shit of war to maintain your pride. Too often do you call upon Serreten troops to defend Krïdian reputation and sovereignty.

As the ruler of a small nation, I must look to my own safety before I even begin to worry about the clashing of two war elephants. If Jiaotao wins, they will surely turn upon any allies of Krjder. My nation and those of my allies do not wish to have a nation of that size upon our shores. This may seem harsh, but if you continue this, I regret to inform you that all Serreten troops will be with-drawn from Krïdian territory with all due speed.

Wyrd bið ful aræd,
Uhtred of Braedenholm
King of Serretes

TO: Empress Xia of Jiaotao
ENCRYPTION: HIGH

Empress of Jiaotao,
Although I have never had the honor of meeting you, I am sure you are a more than understanding person. Knowing this, I strongly recommend against war with Krjder. If you chose to ignore my wise and prudent words, you can expect no help from my people. I will not have my men dying in the mud and shit of war to maintain your pride. This being said, I do not intend to aid Krjder in this either. You may expect my neutrality.

As the ruler of a small nation, I must look to my own safety before I even begin to worry about the clashing of two war elephants. If Jiaotao or Krjder wins, they will surely turn upon any allies left standing. My nation and those of my allies do not wish to have a nation of that size upon our shores.

Wyrd bið ful aræd,
Uhtred of Braedenholm
King of Serretes
Sansa Stark is the best Game of Thrones character, closely followed by Theon Greyjoy.

Southern Babylonia wrote:"Even if I pay for the larger half myself?"
"Serretes, we're not renting you a prostitute!" :p

Please Disregard Any Posts Made In The Diplomacy Forums Before May 30, 2014.

Torrumbarry
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Torrumbarry » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:20 am

Jiaotao wrote:
Torrumbarry wrote:

Not even close to god mod, btw please do not make an OOC post on the IC if you have a Problem TG me instead, like Krjder did. I removed it since it bothers you that i made one of his citizens say ONE thing and do NOTHING ELSE.

OOC: I'm SO glad that you have recognized my perfectionism... :rofl:
BUSY IRL - UNABLE TO POST

President: Rt. Hon. Lance Hemingway
Chancellor of the Exchequer: Rt. Hon. Abigail Thorpe
Constitutional King: His Eminence Edmund VII of House Adelaide
Population: RENOVATING-HARD HAT ZONE

Krjder
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:59 am

St. Franz's Square, Aastejk, Grand Duchy of Könjinslargen
"People of Krjder, the nation of Jiaotao has denounced us! But think nothing of it. One cannot swat all the flies on the window sill, it's not always practical. We are currently in a war, with the Qamurs, this we are in no position to react militarily to the denouncement. The fact that Jiaotao chooses this moment to denounce, in a civilised nation's darkest hour just shows the nature of their 'regime's' attitude. Selfish and no regard for human lives of first world nations. After we have drowned these Qamurs in their own blood, we'll rebuild what has been destroyed. Then, we will respond in any way we see fit to this 'Jiaotao'. Proclaimed the Emperor, the young and very handsome Anton IV. The crowd cheered. They, like all Krïdans were nervous, but every word from their authority gave them some hope. Krjder would never fall, as long as a Krïdan blood through Krïdan veins.
Be polite, write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Nation Type: Direct Democratic Federal Monarchy
Capital: Aastejk
Population: 480,670,500
Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
-Realm Chancellor Atsūjiri Gyēzashiri
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves
Dutch teen, Roman Catholic, socially conservative, economically libertarian. Enjoys; hunting, classical & march music, history and debating.

Return to International Incidents