NATION

PASSWORD

Embassy of the New Pacific Order (The Pacific)

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
The Seeker of Power
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 29, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Embassy of the New Pacific Order (The Pacific)

Postby The Seeker of Power » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:56 am

THE PACIFIC

Our Forums - Articles of Government and Civil Code of The Pacific
You can visit us on IRC: #The_Pacific in Esper

THE PACIFIC SENATE

Emperor: Krulltopia
Regent: Rothinzil

Senator of Justice: Laws and Bylaws
Senator of Foreign Affairs: Elegarth
Senator of Pacifican Doctrine: Pierconium
Senator of Internal Affairs: Feux
Senator of the Army: Aleisyr
Elegarth, The Seeker of Power
Consul of the New Pacific Order
Legatus of the New Pacific Order
Senator of the New Pacific Order

The Dark God of Huggers

The Seeker of Power
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 29, 2004
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Seeker of Power » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:57 am

Official Response of The Pacific to the Osiran Declaration of War Upon Lazarus

The Pacific is deeply saddened to learn of the recent Osiran declaration of war upon the People's Republic of Lazarus. The Pacific encourages the Osiran Fraternal Order to reconsider their chosen course and refrain from engaging in any military actions against the PRL or its allied regions.

The Pacific, as always, is dedicated to maintaining peace between our fellow GCRs. Accordingly, it is the position of the Pacific, that diplomatic negotiations between the PRL and Osiris should begin immediately. In hopes of restoring peaceful relations between our fellow game-created regions. The Pacific, if the belligerent parties wish, would be willing to serve as mediator in any future peace discussions.

However, the Pacific is disappointed in how the Osiran government chose to construct its declaration of war. The declaration repeatedly invokes the New Pacific Order, by referencing former Senators A Mean Old Man and Karpathos as part of their justification for this war.

To date, none of the concerns raised about the former Senators or any other Pacifican have been formally presented to the Pacific government by the Osiran government and the tone expressed in the declaration is concerning.

A significant amount of hostility towards the Pacific is clearly evident within the text of the declaration. Some observers, upon reading the declaration, may find that it veers dangerously close to a declaration of war upon the Pacific by Osiris.

The Pacific does not, at this time, believe the Osiran government intended their declaration to be viewed as such.

Furthermore, Osiris' threats and embassy closures, in response to the decision of sovereign regions, to attend the 2014 Regional Sovereignty Conference are offensive, and violate the same Sovereignty the conference sought to discuss, and Osiris claimed to defend.

Thus, in light of the state of war between Osiris and our treaty partner Lazarus, the general sense of hostility towards us and the actions taken against our region as participants of the Conference, the Pacific will respond as follows:

• The embassy between The Pacific and Osiris will be closed entirely as Osiris seemingly has no interest in continuing relations. Embassy status will not be re-considered until hostilities between Lazarus and Osiris have ceased entirely.
  • The war between Lazarus and Osiris will be closely monitored by The Pacific, and we will deal with the conflict as it develops.
  • The concerns mentioned in the declaration could have been settled in a diplomatic manner without resorting to warfare, but as far as we are aware this direction was not even considered by the Osiran government.

We would also like to highlight that, regardless of any opposing ideologies, misunderstandings, or conflicts that may sometimes develop between our two communities, Paciifca will stand strong with Lazarenes in their revolutionary march to harmony.

We hope that our concerns, at least, will be treated diplomatically, or we will utilize all the resources at our disposal to permanently solve this issue.

Signed,

Krulltopia
Emperor of the New Pacific Order

Rothinzil
Regent of the New Pacific Order

Elegarth, Feux, Aleisyr, Pierconium
Senators of the New Pacific Order
Elegarth, The Seeker of Power
Consul of the New Pacific Order
Legatus of the New Pacific Order
Senator of the New Pacific Order

The Dark God of Huggers

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 13, 2006
Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:58 am

The Seeker of Power wrote:The embassy between The Pacific and Osiris will be closed entirely as Osiris seemingly has no interest in continuing relations.

Osiris severed all relations with The Pacific on 2nd September.

After Osiris has already terminated relations, the NPO announcing that the embassy of Osiris will be 'closed entirely' is redundant.

The Seeker of Power wrote:However, the Pacific is disappointed in how the Osiran government chose to construct its declaration of war. The declaration repeatedly invokes the New Pacific Order, by referencing former Senators A Mean Old Man and Karpathos as part of their justification for this war.

A Mean Old Man issued the preposterous statement announcing the purge of people from Lazarus because they were associated with imperialist regions.

When discussing a declaration of war on Lazarus, that goes very much to the heart of the problem - as indeed does Karpathos's threatening behaviour.

Disappointment would be far better directed not at those who object to such conduct but at the officials who have behaved in that discreditable manner.
Last edited by Onderkelkia on Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emperor Emeritus of The Land of Kings and Emperors
King Emeritus of Norwood, etc.

Duke of Roskilde, of Balder

Archduke of Niso, of the LKE
Archduke, of The New Inquisition
Viscount, of Great Britain and Ireland
Honoured Citizen of Europeia
Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister
LKE Chief of the Imperial General Staff

Crown Prince of TNI
Commander of TNI Armed Forces
Director General of TNI Intelligence

Vice Delegate and Crown Prince of Balder
Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Chief Justice of Europeia

Member, Imperial Military Council, UIAF
Supreme Allied Commander, SRATO

WA Delegate of The Rejected Realms

Piano Keys
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Piano Keys » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:42 pm

Edited for rudeness, I would just note here however that it is interesting that OnderKelkia replies to this as if he has some official capacity in Osiris.

Perhaps you shouldn't preempt the official response OnderKelkia, you wouldn't want to give the impression that the UIAF is controlling Cormac Stark and Osiris foreign policy, now would you? ;)
Last edited by Piano Keys on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lazaruswillwinthiswar
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lazaruswillwinthiswar » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:44 pm

General Operax appreciates NPO support of Lazarus, it won't be forgotten.

Piano Keys
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Piano Keys » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:58 pm

Lazaruswillwinthiswar wrote:General Operax appreciates NPO support of Lazarus, it won't be forgotten.

o>

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:12 pm

Piano Keys wrote:Why are you even replying to this OnderKelkia? Do you even hold an official capacity in Osiris?

Or are you so used to having your hand up Cormac's ass that you think you can speak for him freely now?

Mr Anonymous Puppet, I am not a citizen of Osiris and you really have no idea what my relations, as an individual, with Cormac are.

Moreover, I have never claimed to be speaking for Osiris. One does not need an ''official capacity' in Osiris or the NPO to comment on this. People who are not citizens of Osiris can see perfectly well for themselves that the NPO's action is redundant and that some of its officials have acted unprofessionally.

The more pertinent question, given the NPO statement expressly rides to AMOM's defence, is why AMOM, who had no 'official capacity' in Lazarus, pre-announced ejections from Lazarus, including that of the region's longest-serving recent Delegate, in order to purge members of imperialist regions?
Last edited by Onderkelkia on Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Piano Keys
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Piano Keys » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Onderkelkia wrote:
The more pertinent question, given the NPO statement expressly rides to AMOM's defence, is why AMOM, who had no 'official capacity' in Lazarus, pre-announced ejections from Lazarus, including that of the region's longest-serving recent Delegate, in order to purge members of imperialist regions?

This thread is titled Embassy of the New Pacific Order, not Imperialist Windbag Re-litigates Pointless Dispute.

By the way, thank you for admitting you are not a citizen of Osiris and yet are preempting the official Osiris response.

Might want to wait to pass Cormac his instructions first. ;)

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:34 pm

Piano Keys wrote:
Onderkelkia wrote:

This thread is titled Embassy of the New Pacific Order, not Imperialist Windbag Re-litigates Pointless Dispute.

The thread of the United Imperial Armed Forces is entitled The United Imperial Armed Forces, yet all manner of people post in that too.

Anyone can comment on relevant issues here - as people routinely make comments in a great number of gameplay threads as private individuals.

The NPO raised the reference to AMOM in the Osiris declaration of war in their statement. It is therefore perfectly legitimate to challenge them on it.

Piano Keys wrote:By the way, thank you for admitting you are not a citizen of Osiris and yet are preempting the official Osiris response.

Might want to wait to pass Cormac his instructions first. ;)

One does not have to be an official of Osiris to comment on statements issued by the New Pacific Order.

Are you an official of the NPO? If so, why the mask? If not, are you not pre-empting their replies to me by the standard which you have outlined?

I never claimed to be speaking for Osiris, and therefore 'preempted' nothing.

I have never had any communications with Cormac regarding coordinating posting on the NationStates forum of any kind. I very rarely talk with him.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Piano Keys
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Piano Keys » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:45 pm

Onderkelkia wrote:
Anyone can comment on relevant issues here - as people routinely make comments in a great number of gameplay threads as private individuals.

The NPO raised the reference to AMOM in the Osiris declaration of war in their statement. It is therefore perfectly legitimate to challenge them on it.

The point in the NPO's statement was that they didn't like how the declaration of war was made, in that it invokes the NPO by demeaning former NPO members. Nothing you have said assuages that grievance, you only aggravate it by continuing to implicate them in your mindless obsession with the Lazarus (so-called) purge. You are aggravating the diplomatic dispute here by bringing in non-related matters to further disrupt ties between the GCRs for your own Userite, Imperialist advantage.

To suggest the house of Francos Spain would not see right through your belligerence borders on doctrinal heresy.

Onderkelkia wrote:One does not have to be an official of Osiris to comment on statements issued by the New Pacific Order.

Are you an official of the NPO? If so, why the mask? If not, are you not pre-empting their replies to me by the standard which you have outlined?

I never claimed to be speaking for Osiris, and therefore 'preempted' nothing.

I have never had any communications with Cormac regarding coordinating posting on the NationStates forum of any kind. I very rarely talk with him.

I'm replying to you because we are of the same station, we are both not official entities. I am not replying to the official dispatch of the NPO, as you are. That reply is out of place, because you are an unofficial person replying to and preempting an official entity.

I am an unofficial person replying to an unofficial person, which is instead rather fitting.

Grandalore
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Grandalore » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:53 pm

Intriguing. How things can escalate

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:01 pm

Piano Keys wrote:
Onderkelkia wrote:

The point in the NPO's statement was that they didn't like how the declaration of war was made, in that it invokes the NPO by demeaning former NPO members. Nothing you have said assuages that grievance, you only aggravate it by continuing to implicate them in your mindless obsession with the Lazarus (so-called) purge. You are aggravating the diplomatic dispute here by bringing in non-related matters to further disrupt ties between the GCRs for your own Userite, Imperialist advantage.

To suggest the house of Francos Spain would not see right through your belligerence borders on doctrinal heresy.

You are arguing that because the NPO has a grievance, one's response should accept rather than challenge the premise of that grievance.

On the contrary, if the NPO are aggrieved by Osiris referring to AMOM's conduct, then it is entirely legitimate to point out how bad his conduct was.

The issue raised in the very point of the Osiris declaration of war referred to by the NPO is in fact wholly related to this matter.

The NPO's implicated itself in the 'NPO's Retort', or else its senator AMOM would presumably not have entitled it so - they also involved me personally in it with 17 references to the 'Ondersphere'. That retort provided by the basis on which Lazarus was purged of imperialists so it could become what it is today.

Any conflict between Lazarus and Osiris was initiated by Karpathos, the former NPO member this statement is aggrieved on behalf of, threatening Osiris in the context of the issues described in the Osiris statement. The wider issues with the NPO were instigated by the NPO's making with its ridiculous 'Retort'.

Piano Keys wrote:I'm replying to you because we are of the same station, we are both not official entities. I am not replying to the official dispatch of the NPO, as you are. That reply is out of place, because you are an unofficial person replying to and preempting an official entity.

I am an unofficial person replying to an unofficial person, which is instead rather fitting.

The idea that private individuals are not permitted to post replies following public government statements does not reflect the reality of this forum.

Again, people reply to updates by other organisations, or UIAF statements for that matter, all the time without having their standing questioned. Here, naturally, if Osiris deems it warranted, it can reply itself, however you don't make a public statement unless it is also for general public consumption.

If people can read it, they can also comment on it. People are not automatons who must be expected to read without any personal view.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Piano Keys
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Piano Keys » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:29 pm

Onderkelkia wrote:
You are arguing that because the NPO has a grievance, one's response should accept rather than challenge the premise of that grievance.

On the contrary, if the NPO are aggrieved by Osiris referring to AMOM's conduct, then it is entirely legitimate to point out how bad his conduct was.

The issue raised in the very point of the Osiris declaration of war referred to by the NPO is in fact wholly related to this matter.

The NPO's implicated itself in the 'NPO's Retort', or else its senator AMOM would presumably not have entitled it so - they also involved me personally in it with 17 references to the 'Ondersphere'. That retort provided by the basis on which Lazarus was purged of imperialists so it could become what it is today.

Any conflict between Lazarus and Osiris was initiated by Karpathos, the former NPO member this statement is aggrieved on behalf of, threatening Osiris in the context of the issues described in the Osiris statement. The wider issues with the NPO were instigated by the NPO's making with its ridiculous 'Retort'.

So you have come here to settle a personal score with AMOM and the NPO, and are riding this wave of war to advance your own narrow and vindictive interests, is that right?

Karpathos initiated nothing, he made a joke. You make it plain in your re-litigation of the so-called purge that this war is something you conceived for your own gain, to settle a score that you feel has been personally made about you by the NPO.

and now for a digression...

Retort retort
From the NPO fort
Comes the fine report
A sphere my dear
So fear, it's near!
Onder is here
Indeed look yonder now
Hip hip hooray
Joy today
Paragraphs inbound
Come one come all
Semantics ya'll
Let's all gather round

You see there was this bloke
He made a joke
Karpathos was his name
He said to Stark
In a manner dark
Shut up or I'll have a tart
Not tart as in treat
Nor something sweet
But something rather mean
Endorsements for all
With the goal for the gall
To take his pretty delegate seat

Insults come a flying
Like sticks and stones
Poor poor Cormac
And his fragile bones
He cried and wept
Could not have slept
With this terror hanging thin
Over his little bitty head
The sword of Diocletian
So he asked Mr. Magnificent, his papa to this day
Mister Mister Onder, what shall I do today?

And Onder puffed
And puffed some more
And said, blow their house down!
Make a declaration of war I say
So I can strut about the town
See I love to argue
And I love to strut
I love it when people stare at my Imperial butt
So make this declaration of war
For I have my own settle to score
Mean old foxy Feux
Took the Imperial juice
Out of my beloved Lazarus

So come one come all
To the show
For don't you know?
When the big bad wolf comes a blowing
Lazarus, made of bricks will still be showing

o/ Lazarus
Last edited by Piano Keys on Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glen-Rhodes
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 25, 2008
Ex-Nation

Re: Embassy of the New Pacific Order (The Pacific)

Postby Glen-Rhodes » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:36 pm

Onderkelkia wrote:After Osiris has already terminated relations, the NPO announcing that the embassy of Osiris will be 'closed entirely' is redundant.

I wouldn't consider it redundant. TSP has not closed Osiris' embassy on our forums, nor have we severed relations on our end. Doing so sends a message that the grievances between two regions can't be addressed through diplomacy. That's a particular message that some regions might want to send, while others might not.

The Dourian Embassy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 15, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby The Dourian Embassy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:41 pm

The Seeker of Power wrote:*snip*

There is a disconnect here, I think, between your take on how events have unfolded, and reality. And that's fine, by the way.

Your statement is full of sound and fury, but signifies nothing. Relations between our two regions are already over. In what way you think the NPO could be a mediator for Osiris I don't know. Do we feel that relations between the NPO and Osiris are as bad as those with Lazarus? No. But you're barely a step behind them.

Let me make this clear. Osiris will not now, nor even after we've replaced the leadership of Lazarus, be seeking to improve relations with the NPO. If you were to look at our declaration of war on Lazarus sideways and squint a bit, and see it as a declaration of war on the NPO... we wouldn't care. Karpathos threatened our home. The PRL has done it's level best to suppress dissent and cling to power by stomping on the popular will of the region it was once the caretaker of.

And no, we won't be letting those things slide. If the NPO has a problem with that, tough.

Treize Dreizehn, Vizier and Scribe of Foreign Affairs for the Osiris Fraternal Order.
Last edited by The Dourian Embassy on Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Treize Dreizehn, President of Douria.

cause ain't no such things as halfway crooks

Piano Keys
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Piano Keys » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:46 pm

Making a joke about a tart, oh dearie me such a terrible threat.

Makes me wet my pants with fright.

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:46 pm

Piano Keys wrote:
Onderkelkia wrote:

So you have come here to settle a personal score with AMOM and the NPO, and are riding this wave of war to advance your own narrow and vindictive interests, is that right?

No, it is not at all right.

You referred to my 'mindless obsession with the Lazarus (so-called) purge'.

Accordingly, I pointed out that the NPO involved me in it, rather than it being something that I have latched onto as a third party observer.

I came here to reply to the NPO's statement, both in that it was redundant and that it ignored its' officials' improper behaviour.

Piano Keys wrote:Karpathos initiated nothing, he made a joke.

No, he threatened to invade Osiris, against a background of aggression against both game-created regions and imperialist regions on his part.

Piano Keys wrote:You make it plain in your re-litigation of the so-called purge that this war is something you conceived for your own gain, to settle a score that you feel has been personally made about you by the NPO.

The so-called 're-litigation' of the purge is relevant because that was what Osiris referred to about AMOM, which the NPO has complained about.

More importantly, I had precisely nothing to do with the decision of Osiris to declare war on Lazarus, so how could my feelings have caused it?

To be very clear, Cormac has never had any discussions with me about the declaration of war.

Glen-Rhodes wrote:
Onderkelkia wrote:After Osiris has already terminated relations, the NPO announcing that the embassy of Osiris will be 'closed entirely' is redundant.

I wouldn't consider it redundant. TSP has not closed Osiris' embassy on our forums, nor have we severed relations on our end. Doing so sends a message that the grievances between two regions can't be addressed through diplomacy. That's a particular message that some regions might want to send, while others might not.

Relations have to be mutual. You cannot unilaterally maintain relations with someone after they have severed all relations with you.

To retain an embassy after relations are severed is as meaningless as announcing you have closed one after relations have been severed.
Last edited by Onderkelkia on Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Piano Keys
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Piano Keys » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:52 pm

Onderkelkia wrote:I came here to reply to the NPO's statement, both in that it was redundant and that it ignored its' officials' improper behaviour.

Improper behaviour which conveniently is only improper in an Imperialist context.

In other words, you are here simply to advance your own narrow interests.

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:54 pm

Piano Keys wrote:
Onderkelkia wrote:I came here to reply to the NPO's statement, both in that it was redundant and that it ignored its' officials' improper behaviour.

Improper behaviour which conveniently is only improper in an Imperialist context.

Threatening Osiris and performing a coup of Lazarus is far from 'only improper in an Imperialist context'.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Piano Keys
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Piano Keys » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:58 pm

Onderkelkia wrote:
Piano Keys wrote:

Threatening Osiris and performing a coup of Lazarus is far from 'only improper in an Imperialist context'.

Actually, it is since only you and your ilk seem to care about it.

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:01 pm

Piano Keys wrote:
Onderkelkia wrote:Threatening Osiris and performing a coup of Lazarus is far from 'only improper in an Imperialist context'.

Some people who ought to know better do indeed bury their head in the sand over such things, largely because to do otherwise would be inconvenient.

However, Osiris would have not declared war if it was not concerned about it themselves presumably, so it is far from simply the UIAF regions.
Last edited by Onderkelkia on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Piano Keys
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Piano Keys » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:03 pm

Onderkelkia wrote:
Piano Keys wrote:

Some people who ought to know better do indeed bury their head in the sand over such things, largely because to do otherwise would be inconvenient.

Or maybe they *gasp* have a different perspective on the so-called purge than you do.

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:06 pm

Piano Keys wrote:
Onderkelkia wrote:Some people who ought to know better do indeed bury their head in the sand over such things, largely because to do otherwise would be inconvenient.

Or maybe they *gasp* have a different perspective on the so-called purge than you do.

A perspective which ignores the fact the NPO ordered people ejected from Lazarus soley for being in imperialist regions elsewhere, including Griffin, the region's longest-serving modern Delegate, and then then subsequent to this the region was transformed into a defender, Communist dictatorship.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI

Prince of Jomsborg
Balder Statsminister
Balder Chief of Defence

GB&I Home Secretary
GB&I First Sea Lord

Piano Keys
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Piano Keys » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:10 pm

Onderkelkia wrote:
Piano Keys wrote:

A perspective which ignores the fact the NPO ordered people ejected from Lazarus soley for being in imperialist regions elsewhere, including Griffin, the region's longest-serving modern Delegate, and then then subsequent to this the region was transformed into a defender, Communist dictatorship.

And what is wrong with being a defender-communist? :eyebrow:

Onderkelkia
Diplomat

Corporate Police State

Postby Onderkelkia » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:12 pm

Piano Keys wrote:
Onderkelkia wrote:A perspective which ignores the fact the NPO ordered people ejected from Lazarus soley for being in imperialist regions elsewhere, including Griffin, the region's longest-serving modern Delegate, and then then subsequent to this the region was transformed into a defender, Communist dictatorship.

And what is wrong with being a defender-communist? :eyebrow:

At this particular point I am not specifically commenting on why being a region independent of the raider/defender divide would be preferable.

I am merely pointing out that the region's struture and gameplay alignment was altered through a purge led and announced by the New Pacific Order.

Emperor of the LKE
LKE Prime Minister

Crown Prince of TNI