NATION

PASSWORD

Royal Acquaintances [CLOSED] OOC

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Fascist American Empire
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2013
Ex-Nation

Royal Acquaintances [CLOSED] OOC

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:17 pm

Americans, hands off Ukraine and let Russia do what they will in their own sphere of influence! You are not the world's police!
You obviously do since you posted a response like the shifty little red velvet pseudo ant you are. Yes I am onto your little tricks you hissing pest you exoskeleton brier patch you. Now crawl back in to that patch of grass you call hell and hiss some more. -Benuty
[quote="Arkandros";p="20014230"]

RIP Eli Waller
Race! It is a feeling, not a reality: ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today. -Benito Mussolini

Yuri Kingdom
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Yuri Kingdom » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:33 pm

Tag

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:37 pm

This'll be the place we discuss our OOC stuff since my TG box can only hold twenty TGs.

Americans, hands off Ukraine and let Russia do what they will in their own sphere of influence! You are not the world's police!
You obviously do since you posted a response like the shifty little red velvet pseudo ant you are. Yes I am onto your little tricks you hissing pest you exoskeleton brier patch you. Now crawl back in to that patch of grass you call hell and hiss some more. -Benuty

RIP Eli Waller
Race! It is a feeling, not a reality: ninety-five percent, at least, is a feeling. Nothing will ever make me believe that biologically pure races can be shown to exist today. -Benito Mussolini

Yuri Kingdom
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuri Kingdom » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:42 pm

What should Yuuki do in this next post.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:46 pm

Yuri Kingdom wrote:What should Yuuki do in this next post.

Whatever you want. Greet the Tsar back and ask why she is there and what the playwright games are. Just be sure to go into detail. That's the key for a good RP. Details, like writing or acting, are one of the most important factors.

RIP Eli Waller

Yuri Kingdom
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuri Kingdom » Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:52 pm

Okay.

Yuri Kingdom
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuri Kingdom » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:19 pm

How long do you want to make this thread?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist American Empire » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Yuri Kingdom wrote:How long do you want to make this thread?

Until you get tired of it.

RIP Eli Waller

Yuri Kingdom
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Yuri Kingdom » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:22 pm

no posts after 11:30 okay?

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates