NATION

PASSWORD

Qubec Civil War IC {CLOSED}

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Qubec
Minister

Founded: Aug 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Qubec Civil War IC {CLOSED}

Postby Qubec » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:09 pm

This is a MT RP only

With the return of King Joffrey to the Iron Throne Qubec has been plunged into chaos. The Iron Islands (one of Qubec Seven Kingdoms) has revolted against the throne and is now pushing for independence. A declaration of Independence was sent to King Joffrey that was signed by Balon Greyjoy who is the lord of The Iron Islands and self proclaimed king of the Iron Islands and the lord of House Greyjoy. In response to this declaration King Joffrey has declared war on The Iron Islands and had ordered the arrest of all member of the House of Greyjoy for high treason. The Iron Island has responded by attack the Westerlands and the Riverlands with rockets and air raids. Qubec has responded by doing the same and preparing to invade The Iron Islands.

Map of The Iron Islands

Map of Qubec

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=qube ... /id=187269
Last edited by Qubec on Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Qubec
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:09 pm

The Seven Kingdoms of Qubec

Leader: Joffrey Baratheon

Capital City: Kings Landing

Currently In Control of:
The North
The Riverlands
The Westerlands
The Vale of Arryn
The Crownlands
The Reach
The Stormlands
Dorne

Military Size:

Very Large
Last edited by Qubec on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Qubec
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:21 pm

The Iron Islands

Leader: Balon Greyjoy

Capital City: Pyke

Currently In Control of:
The Iron Islands

Military Size:

Small
Last edited by Qubec on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Qubec
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:52 pm

Kings Landing, Qubec

Joffrey sat at the head of a long table in The Small Council chambers in the Royal Palace. The room was filled with his advisers. "If we send a fleet up this way we can cut off their main supply lanes and cut of a majority of their supplies. That way if they don't surrender the will shoot until they run out of bullets thus ending to a quick end to this war." said one of the military advisers. Another adviser began to speak "If we can get some men onto one of the Islands we can figure out what their plans are and we can stop them."

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:54 pm

Encrypted Message from King Blaken Kazansky to King Baratheon

Your Royal Majesty!

I, King Alexander Blaken-Kazansky, wish to assist you in this struggle. I would like to send SOF teams and other military units to fight against the rebels.

I would like to know what level of force I may use and how harshly I can strike them.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Senkaku
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 01, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Senkaku » Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:46 pm

Official Diplomatic Communiqué of the Celestial Empire
By Order of the Central Server Hub

The Celestial Empire has decided it would be beneficial to aid King Joffrey Baratheon in his destruction of the rebellion in the Iron Islands. We wish to request further information as to the level of force the King deems necessary to regain control and end the rebellion, and as to how we may assist.

Yours,
The Djinn Council
Advisers to the Phoenix Throne
Biden-Santos Thought cadre

Qubec
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:12 pm

Allanea wrote:Encrypted Message from King Blaken Kazansky to King Baratheon

Your Royal Majesty!

I, King Alexander Blaken-Kazansky, wish to assist you in this struggle. I would like to send SOF teams and other military units to fight against the rebels.

I would like to know what level of force I may use and how harshly I can strike them.

We thank you for your assistance. You may use whatever force you deem needed. I would like to put an end to this rebellion as soon as I can.

Qubec
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:12 pm

Senkaku wrote:
(Image)

Official Diplomatic Communiqué of the Celestial Empire
By Order of the Central Server Hub

The Celestial Empire has decided it would be beneficial to aid King Joffrey Baratheon in his destruction of the rebellion in the Iron Islands. We wish to request further information as to the level of force the King deems necessary to regain control and end the rebellion, and as to how we may assist.

Yours,
The Djinn Council
Advisers to the Phoenix Throne

We would prefer if you assist using military but we understand if you can only send aid

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:54 am

On approach to the Iron Islands

It was - as often is in such occasions - a dark, cloudy night, and the two small cargo aircraft were almost invisible against the face of the waters of the Ironman’s Bay. They were nearly black - a dark shade of blue in fact, masking the aircraft against the face of the sky.

As the aircraft sped forward, the men within them could do nothing so far but await the inevitable. Soon, within perhaps half an hour, their combat skills, their minds and souls, would be tested in dual struggle - against both the inhabitants of the Iron Islands and their climate.

Poruchik Jones drew his knife from its sheath, in which it was suspended on his chest, near his shoulder. The knife came out silently, without the hissing sound with which some knives are dislodged from their sheathed. The man smiled, restoring the blade to its rightful place. This was good.

“You are obsessed with that knife, Sammy.” - one of his comrades laughed. - “What’s the likelihood of you actually stabbing someone?”

“Everything should be right, Nathan.” - Jones responded. - “That’s the fucking point, you know? Same reason people bounce before they start into the shit.”

“That’s fair, I guess.” - the other man said. As he spoke, his palms traveled over his webbing, checking if the gear was fixed correctly, that nothing had come loose while they were boarding the plane. He tightened a ribbon that was keeping one of the pieces of gear in place, and then calmed himself. Truly, the primary goal of this activity was calming oneself in the first place.

The planes descended further and further - 300 meters, 200 meters, 100. Eighty meters. Now they were down precariously low, but it was still quite possible for the trained fighters to parachute from this distance.

Soon they would prepare to jump.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Qubec
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:57 pm

It was a dark, cloudy night. The naval fleet was slowly getting closer to The Iron Islands. Jack and Alex were sitting inside the galley of one of the large Army transport ships. The waves would rock the ship so bad they were forced to hold onto the wall to keep from falling over. Alex was a small 17 year old boy. He had just left basic training yesterday and this was his first mission. Alex was short only 5' 3". All of the other soldiers towered over him. He had shaggy blond hair and blue eyes. Jack on the other had was 35 and had been in the army for over 20 years. His hair had started to turn white due to his stressful life. He had a large scar that went from the bottom of his chin to the top of his forehead. The galley they were in was full of soldiers but it was quiet. So quiet that you could hear a pin drop. Everyone was thinking the same thing. They were about to go kill there own people. Many of the soldiers knew men in the Iron Islands army. The silence was interrupted by the intercom , "Tout soldat s'il vous plaît rapport à leur baie de transport affectés". Everyone was hesitant to leave the room. Slowly everyone exited the ship out onto the deck. Alex and Jack found themselfs in the same boat. They both sat there with guns in hand in silence as the rain came down on them. The only sound was a group of planes flying overhead. Suddenly the boat dropped into the water below, the engine started up and Jack, Alex and the rest of their patrol were on their way to The Iron Islands, slowly the Islands began to come into view.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:01 pm

Over the Iron Islands

The rear ramps of the cargo planes opened, and the men began to jump out. Were it day, they could have been seen - a long chain of parachute, blossoming like flowers across the skies. But at night, of course, it was not possible to see them.

Samuel Jones was among the first to hit the ground, the heels of his feet impacting rather painfully against the soil. Within seconds he’d begun pulling in and folding his parachute. Within minutes he - and other men - were packing their parachutes away, to conceal the trace that they’d landed in this place.

Then, rifles in hand, the force of Allanean fighters, about 140 strong, began to move towards the places on their map marked as suspected rebel supply lines and logistics hubs.

Soon the rebels would regret challenging the authority of King Baratheon.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Qubec
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:51 pm

Salt Cliffe Island, The Iron Islands 12:30 am

The transport boats hit the beach with a loud thud. The loading ramps came down and around 15 Royal Foot soldiers exited the boats. About 10 boats in total had landed. It was quiet. The rain had stopped but it was still cold and wet. It was hard to see in the darkness and a small fog that had ruled in. Alex along with the other soldiers started walking up the beach. The only sound was the sand moving beneath their boots and the heavy breathing of the other soldiers. Once they were off the beach they found themselfs standing in the middle of a small road. There were no cars to be seen. The only light was coming from a few lamps. Suddenly they all came to a stop. They sat and listened. Suddenly Alex heard someone yell "RPG" suddenly there was a flash of light and a large boom. Alex found himself laying on the ground and could only hear a loud ringing sound in his ears. He opened his eyes and he could only see soldiers being mowed down by bullets. Once he was able to hear again he stood up and without hesitating began shooting at the enemy soldiers. They were everywhere. In front of him, to his right, his left, and behind. He had no where to go. Suddenly it went quiet. Alex looked around at the few soldiers that were left. Dead bodies were everywhere.

Pyke, The Iron Islands 1:30 am (Rebel View)

A man ran into the room " My lord Patrol 6 has been whipped out but the RA" the man said. Balon Greyjoy replied "Shit! How in the hell were they able to land without being detected.". "I don't know sir. What would you like us to do?" the man replied. Balon said with a smile "get revenge"

Roski
Post Marshal

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Official Messege from the Government of the Roskian Empire

Following several threats and responses by the Government of Qubec, and yet another civil crisis endangering the direct safety of a people, the Roskian Government has announced an offical Declaration of War.

The Qubecan Government has 24 hours to respond to the Declaration of War in a peaceful manner, peacetalks may begin immediately.

The Qubecan Government has the only offers to them for peace by the Roskian Government:
  • All Seven Kingdoms are to become Sovereign
  • The Qubecan Armed Forces are to be limited to no larger than 150,000
  • The Qubecan Government is to go into major reforms to become a Federal Presidential Republic
  • The Qubecan Government will adhere to a constitution created by the Roskian Government
  • Roskian, Vietnemese, Zerinite, Zatakian, and Virmirian Forces will create several military bases in the kingdom that offically becomes "Qubec", or in all seven if that clause is alluded. This(ese) nations will be occupied until such a time as the Qubecan Government is "trustworthy"
Last edited by Roski on Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

Follow my Vex Robotics team on instagram! @3921a_vex

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

-The Trade Federation-
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Trade Federation- » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:54 pm

OOC: This is MT, am I right ?
A dominant heterosexual 15-year old male with Asperger's Syndrome that is a self-proclaimed airship history expert and loves mashed potatoes ! Yes girls, I am...alone ? Yeah, alone. I'm also a Smurf lover. A smurf lover, you ask yourself ? It's like a brony, but Smurfs.

Since I seem to get a lot of random telegrams, telegram me, I love telegrams and I'm single, so why the hell not ?

Qubec
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:57 pm

Roski wrote:
Official Messege from the Government of the Roskian Empire
(Image)

Following several threats and responses by the Government of Qubec, and yet another civil crisis endangering the direct safety of a people, the Roskian Government has announced an offical Declaration of War.

The Qubecan Government has 24 hours to respond to the Declaration of War in a peaceful manner, peacetalks may begin immediately.

The Qubecan Government has the only offers to them for peace by the Roskian Government:
  • All Seven Kingdoms are to become Sovereign
  • The Qubecan Armed Forces are to be limited to no larger than 150,000
  • The Qubecan Government is to go into major reforms to become a Federal Presidential Republic
  • The Qubecan Government will adhere to a constitution created by the Roskian Government
  • Roskian, Vietnemese, Zerinite, and Virmirian Forces will create several military bases in the kingdom that offically becomes "Qubec", or in all seven if that clause is alluded. This(ese) nations will be occupied until such a time as the Qubecan Government is "trustworthy"

Official Message from The Seven Kingdoms

This Declaration of war does not come as a surprise. We are open to peace talks. However we will not promise you anything at this time. Should you take any military action against the Seven Kingdoms or their allies all peacetalks will be off.

Qubec
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:00 pm

-The Trade Federation- wrote:OOC: This is MT, am I right ?

Yes

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Roskian Air Force Base
Zatak
Military Planning Room

The group of 30 men sat quietly. A few airmen came in and poured all of the officers fresh tea from Vietnam. They were all thanked, then they left the room.

"We have a declaration of war agaisnt Qubec. They are open to talks, but we need to make some damage inside. Maybe even bargaining pieces."

The Head Admiral of the Navy, Vechim Sandiz, looked at the Qubecan map silently. He leaned forward, surveying the map closer.

"Secure Iron Islands, and launch high ranking assassinations," he said still looking at the map.

"Plausiblity of taking out the King?" said a Captian.

"Short of dropping a nuclear bomb on King's Landing, unlikely" responded Vechim, "In all likely hood, taking out the King would attract too much attention, they'd come looking for us. However, a few car bombs here and there would not be too bad, I suppose. I am working out where to land an official invasion, if the necessity comes to that. King's Landing looks like a massive place for assault. It would be easy to overrun it, based on its position and our Marine's capability. With the conflict going on in the Iron Islands, we could sneak in a few destroyers on Alpha 1 and sink a large bit of the Qubecan Navy quickly. The Carriers will have to wait until the President and the General of the Army greenlight an all out invasion."

The Captian nodded.

For now, the Roskians would gather resources and wait.
I'm some 17 year old psuedo-libertarian who leans to the left in social terms, is fiercly right economically, and centrist in foriegn policy. Unapologetically Pro-American, Pro-NATO, even if we do fuck up (a lot). If you can find real sources that disagree with me I will change my opinion. Call me IHOP cause I'm always flipping.

I am the Federal Republic of Roski. I have a population slightly over 256 million with a GDP of 13.92-14.25 trillion. My gross domestic product increases each year between .4%-.1.4%. I have a military with 4.58 million total people, with 1.58 million of those active. My defense spending is 598.5 billion, or 4.2% of my Gross Domestic Product.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:13 pm

Official Reply from the Free Kingdom of Allanea

Following several threats and responses by the Government of Roski, and yet another civil crisis endangering the direct safety of a people, the Free Kingdom of Allanea has announced an offical Declaration of War.

The Government of Roski has 24 hours to respond to the Declaration of War in a peaceful manner, peace talks may begin immediately.

The Roski Government is offered the following terms from the Allanean government:

Leave immediately, cease all threats to the government of the Seven Kingdoms, and Allanea will in return avoid waging war on you.

This is a clear and simple offer. Because your nation perhaps misunderstands the situation, we will for now avoid harsher terms.

Meanwhile, the Allanean soldiers deployed about a dozen manportable UAVs from their backpacks. Those flew high into the skies of the Iron Islands, circling as they took photographs of rebel positions. What they gathered, the SF fighters sent out in enctypted data packages via satellite, and from there it was beamed down to Allanean and Qubecan forces - priceless data for bombers and artillery crews.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Roski
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Roski » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:16 pm

Allanea wrote:
(Image)
Official Reply from the Free Kingdom of Allanea

Following several threats and responses by the Government of Roski, and yet another civil crisis endangering the direct safety of a people, the Free Kingdom of Allanea has announced an offical Declaration of War.

The Government of Roski has 24 hours to respond to the Declaration of War in a peaceful manner, peace talks may begin immediately.

The Roski Government is offered the following terms from the Allanean government:

Leave immediately, cease all threats to the government of the Seven Kingdoms, and Allanea will in return avoid waging war on you.

This is a clear and simple offer. Because your nation perhaps misunderstands the situation, we will for now avoid harsher terms.

Meanwhile, the Allanean soldiers deployed about a dozen manportable UAVs from their backpacks. Those flew high into the skies of the Iron Islands, circling as they took photographs of rebel positions. What they gathered, the SF fighters sent out in enctypted data packages via satellite, and from there it was beamed down to Allanean and Qubecan forces - priceless data for bombers and artillery crews.

"Mr. President! The Alleneans have... declared war!"

Roam Dorssky looked laughingly at the declaration of war.

(OOC: Allenea, can I see a map of your nation plox)

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:18 pm

OOC: Who is Allenea?

Allanea lives in the orange bits in this region primarily.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Qubec
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:25 pm

Kings Landing, Qubec

King Joffrey sat on his throne in The Red Keep speaking to some of his advisers. When the Master of whisperers came in and said "Your Grace, The Roskian Empire has declared war". Joffrey gave him a confused look ' Your kidding right?" The Master of whisperers replied "No, your grace". King Joffrey and his other advisers all looked at each other a began to laugh. In a sarcastic tone Joffrey said "well we better surrender". Joffrey then said "Just go deal with it I only have time to deal with important things".

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:41 pm

Official Communique from Lord Charlie Hamer

To: King Joffrey I of Qubec
Subject: Military Aid
Encryption: MAXIMUM

Greetings,

I am Lord Charlie Hamer, the Lord Commander of the Hayabusan Defense Ministry. We see that you are a member of the Coalition of Monarchies, and therefore, you are automatically our ally. I have also been notified of an un-encrypted message from the Roskian government that proposed ideals that would basically would make your nation a puppet state for others. I, nor the entire populous of Hayabusa, will stand for this. I offer my help in your war against Roski with 2 naval command fleets and a force of 500,000 Royal Marines for protection. If you do accept this help, we will immediately start loading up our equipment and men for the trip.

I have one question - would you like the Hayabusan military to undergo an offensive operation on Roski or a defensive operation on Qubec? If we were to go on the offensive, we would need a lot more men and we would need to use your ports as well.

Regards,

Lord Charlie Hamer
The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa
♛♛♛ FOUNDER OF THE COALITION OF MONARCHIES! ♛♛♛
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.
Yes, I am PROUDLY A MONARCHIST!
The New American commonwealth wrote:NYET!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #ILiekEggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Qubec
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Qubec » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:56 pm

Hayabusa wrote:
(Image)

Official Communique from Lord Charlie Hamer

To: King Joffrey I of Qubec

Greetings,

I am Lord Charlie Hamer, the Lord Commander of the Hayabusan Defense Ministry. We see that you are a member of the Coalition of Monarchies, and therefore, you are automatically our ally. I have also been notified of an un-encrypted message from the Roskian government that proposed ideals that would basically would make your nation a puppet state for others. I, nor the entire populous of Hayabusa, will stand for this. I offer my help in your war against Roski with 2 naval command fleets and a force of 500,000 Royal Marines for protection. If you do accept this help, we will immediately start loading up our equipment and men for the trip.

I have one question - would you like the Hayabusan military to undergo an offensive operation on Roski or a defensive operation on Qubec? If we were to go on the offensive, we would need a lot more men and we would need to use your ports as well.

Regards,

Lord Charlie Hamer

OFFICIAL REPLY FROM THE SEVEN KINGDOMS

To: Lord Charlie Hamer

First I would to thank you for your military aid. As of right now I would like for you to have a defensive operation on Qubec. Should Roski attempt to invade I may ask you to take an offensive operation on Roski. I am glad I can count on you as an ally in this war.

Regards,

King Joffrey Baratheon

Hayabusa
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayabusa » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:38 pm

Port Allershire, Hayabusa
District 55 of the English Province
8:12 PM Hayabusan Standard

"Admiral, orders have come down from Lord Charlie Hamer. We are to organize and orient ourselves quickly and get over to Qubec as fast as we can. Our fleet will be moving in a joint force with the 7th, and you will be in command. A task force of 500,000 Royal Marines is needed." A young private said as he placed a piece of paper down on Admiral Heather's desk. She was the first female admiral in Hayabusan history, but she was also one of the most decorated admirals in history as well. She was still quite young at 32 and had good commanding capability, but she was planning on resigning in a week. Guess that wasn't happening.

"Admiral Travis of the 7th..." She sighed. Her and the 56 year old Travis were always competing to see who's flagship could get to their destination first. He won. Every time. "Im sure hes going to the one deploying most of our ground troops? We only have a mere 89,000 here at Port Allershire."

"Yes, ma'am. He will be bringing a force of 411,000 to meet the 500k demand. Now ma'am, we really need to get moving."

"Yes, we do. Dismissed."

The private saluted and walked out of the door, leaving Heather alone in the room. She grabbed the microphone which linked to a universal announcement system that had systems all over Port Allershire. "Attention, all naval servicemen in the vicinity, immediately report to your designated ships, and man the battle stations as well. Orders have come down from Edenguard that we are to deploy on a defensive operation at Qubec against the Roskian armies. We are to move out at exactly 10 PM Hayabusan standaed, alongside the 7th fleet. Over and out."

Men and women playing basketball and eating and doing whatever activities they do to keep away boredom suddenly dropped what they were holding and jolted to where they were supposed to be. They were glad that Heather's massive flagship, the Ark Royal, was leading the fleet. Its size alone was a massive intimidation to the enemy.

The Hayabusan populous was saying goodbye to their friends and family who were be deployed, and cheering on for the victory against the Roskians. Celebrations were kicked off in the middle of Edenguard, the capital city of Hayabusa, commemorating and commending the bravery of the kids going off to fight for the Coalition, but also, solemn moments were withheld in churches of Hayabusa, with parents and families praying for their child's return.

Port Allershire and Port Vincent

The fleets began their initial movements at 10:06. There was a slight delay due to a water leak in one of Admiral Travis' subs. The fleets were expecting to land on Qubec in about 36 hours.
The Great Kingdom of Hayabusa
♛♛♛ FOUNDER OF THE COALITION OF MONARCHIES! ♛♛♛
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
Male, 15, In a relationship, Latino, Hobbies include soccer, NS, paintball, and Halo Reach. My Xbox GT is SL Royal if anyone wants to play.
Yes, I am PROUDLY A MONARCHIST!
The New American commonwealth wrote:NYET!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #ILiekEggs ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Valdiu
Minister

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Valdiu » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:08 pm

OFFICIAL COMMUNIQUE FROM THE PRESIDENT OF THE INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF NATIONS
To: All Belligerents in the Qubec Civil War
Encryption: Open Diplomatic Channels

9:52 PM, Sept. 1, 2014

Hello.

My name is Mitchell Thromright, and I represent the International Congress of Nations (ICoN), of which the Federal Toaster State of Roski is a member.

As I'm sure you're all aware, recently, the Free Kingdom of Allanea declared war on ICoN member the Federal Toaster State of Roski. It was written within the first International Union, and is a central tenet of any alliance, that should any member of ICoN be attacked, will be met with immediate and decisive defense or retaliation by ICoN as a whole, and an act of war should be met with such a reaction.

However, given that Allanea has laid forth terms which may bring any Roski-Allanea hostilities to a close, the International Congress of Nations has elected not to send aid at this time for various reasons. However, it should be noted at this time that the International Congress of Nations and all of its members STAND WITH THE FEDERAL TOASTER STATE OF ROSKI.

~Mitchell Thromright, Valdian Delegate to and President of the International Congress of Nations

Last edited by Valdiu on Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
| [0] | [1] | [2] | [3] | [4] | [5] | [6] | [7] |
[Mobilization Underway]
Population: 32,263,671
Military size: ~350,000, T3R: 2.7/1
The Republic of Valdiu
16-year old and social democrat
Jazz trombonist, cynic and student journalist
I enjoy CS:GO.
I hate the idea that someone out there hates me. I even hate that Al-Qaeda hates me. I think if they got to know me they wouldn’t hate me.

President Alexander Sterling | Vice President Aaron Victoria | Director of Foreign Affairs Mitchell Thromright

-
Currently Playing | Mr. Rogers 2020

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents