NATION

PASSWORD

Winx: The Next Generation

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 28, 2011
Ex-Nation

Winx: The Next Generation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:48 am

IC IS UP!: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=309528#p21468965

This is an RP I decided to make based off of the Winx Club, a tv series about a group of fairies who go to a magic school, discover their powers and have to go on a number of adventures to save the Magic Dimension, known as Magix. For any of you who don't know what the Winx Club is, the wiki page is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belivix

In this RP, you will either play as a citizen of the Magic Dimension or as a citizen of Earth who happens to live in Magix. There are three main schools where characters will attend, Alfea, an all female school for fairies-in-training, Red Fountain, an all-boys school for those training to be warriors, and Cloudtower, a girls' academy for witches. Characters will start off at one of these schools in attendance in either your first year, which begins at around twelve or thirteen years old, all the way up to your seventh year which ends at about nineteen or twenty. This RP begins about thirty years after the original Winx series. General rules, I am the OP and my word is final along with any co-op I choose. Respect your fellow RPers and me, sex is for ages sixteen and up and keep it PG people. Besides that, have fun. Since matching Winx pics are hard to find, I will be satisfied with a detailed description of your appearance. Disclaimer: Yugare is a planet of my own creation, the rest of them are canon planets. I have planet apps for those who are making their own worlds, if you want to play any of the main planets please TG me. The ones with no canon royal family are Zenith and Isis, since I don't think Diaspro will rule.

Alfea: http://winx.wikia.com/wiki/File:Alfea.png

Red Fountain: http://winx.wikia.com/wiki/File:Redfountian_2.jpg

Cloudtower: http://winx.wikia.com/wiki/File:Cloud_tower_flying.png

Magic Dimension(Magix)
The Magic Dimension, known also as Magix is the dimension of magic and the primary setting of this story. Although it is a world of magic and fairies, it is very modern and has very advanced technology such as cell phones, airships, computers, even teleportation devices all imbued with some sort of magical element. It is comprised of many different planets and worlds, most of which are ruled by absolute or semi-absolute monarchies and are associated with some important aspect of the dimension. Ex: Solaria is called the planet of the Sun and Moon.

Main Planets of Magix There are many planets in Magix, but here's just a few of them.

Solaria: One of the brightest planets in the magic dimension, it is a very sunny, arid place where it never rains. Despite this, it has flourishing plant and animal life. It has a binary system, two suns and two moons in the sky any time of day or night. Called the Planet of the Sun, it is associated with the powers of the sun and moon, as well as the basic concept of light in Magix. Solaria is a monarchy and is ruled by Queen Stella and her husband King Brandon.

Andros(Tides)
Andros is known as the Planet of Waves and is basically an ocean planet with a single island continent for the land. It controls all of the oceans and seas in the magic dimension and is the heart of all the waters. This planet is very traditional, especially when it comes to its royals and extremely wealthy nobles. Dark skin is a common trait here. It is home to a race of mermaids who also have wings like faeries. Their wingless male counterparts are called tritons. Surprisingly, this planet has a dual monarchy system with Queen Aisha and King Roy ruling the land, and King Nereus who has no queen yet rules all the oceans. The oceans of Andros have no bottom or floor, they're essentially endless.

Eraklyon:
Eraklyon is a large, blue planet in Magix and is home to a proud and strong warrior/mage people. Bravery, strength, and honor are prized here above all else and the people have ben taught to be proud of their culture. It is somewhat wary of foreigners but it is a mostly amiable, although rugged but elegant people. It is ruled by King Sky and Queen Bloom. Their architecture is also very famous, especially the very beautiful and elegant palace which is a landmark on that planet.

Melody:
The planet of music, Melody is the heart of all music in Magix and music is heard and played nearly every day. The people here are peaceful artisans who enjoy weaving their magic into melody and song, they are also very kind and understanding and try to communicate with all, as music is a universal language. They are ruled by the unmarried Queen Galatea.

Isis:
Planet of Gemstones, Isis is a golden-amber colored planet that seems to shimmer faintly from space like a jewel. This planet is the largest producer of jewelry and gemstones in all of Magix and as such this planet is very wealthy. The buildings are ornate and very elegant, and things are much more elaborate here than anywhere else in the magical dimension. The people are nice here, but somewhat vain and dress very elaborately, known for their love of all things shiny and ornate. It is a monarchy like many of the magic planets

Domino:
Domino is known as the Fire Planet, and is bright orange with swirls of red and yellow that encircle it like fire, making the planet look like it's blazing. It is considered one of the most beautiful planets in Magix, with a stunning flora and fauna array similar to any temperate/tropical zone and has a hot climate. Its rulers are the keepers of the Dragon Flame, an ancient power passed down from generation to generation of Domino's rulers. This is Queen Bloom's home world and is ruled by her elder sister Queen Daphne and Daphne's husband King Jace.

Zenith:
The Technology Planet, this planet is the home of technology and all things cyber in the Magix Realm. It has a very futuristic look to it, with nearly everything computerized and made of metal, the people here are very rational and normally don't believe anything that hasn't been scientifically proven. It's a very high-tech and fast paced place with a well respected royal family.

Yugare:
The Twilight Planet, Yugare is also known as the Black Planet and the Dusk Planet, when in reality it is a very deep indigo planet that emits a faint glow like a firefly. It is a very beautiful planet but not very sunny. It actually looks to be in a state of perpetual twilight, as it has a soft light and the skies are always starry whether day or night. In daytime, it looks more like the beginning of sunrise, not bright and blue like most other planets. Strange, mysterious things and beautiful night plants grow there. It is mostly forest with mountains behind and plains scattered about. The people are kind and proud, quiet and would seem a bit strange. Many of them are artisans or erudites. They make much of the evening fashions for the Magix dimension and is a big exporter of silk, platimun and silver. The palace is made of a magic material that is mainly aurora crystal so that it glows beautifully in the twilight. It has one sun and two moons and is ruled by Queen Leia and King Phaeton.

Student app:
Name:
Age(12-20):
Species:
Home Planet:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
School of attendance:
Bio:
Magical Ability:
Current school year:

Teacher app;
Name:
Age(23 and older):
Species:
Home Planet:
Appearance:
Personality:
Weaknesses:
Subject taught:
Bio:
Magical Ability:

Planet/World App:
Name of planet:
Appearance from space:
Population(nowhere over 5 billion)
Military type and size:
Flora:
Fauna:
Sentient(humanlike) species:
Type of government:
Imports:
Exports:
Short history:
Ruling family(monarchies only):
Main magical ability of population:

EDIT: Tomia's my co-op now, I ask that you treat him with the same respect you would give me.
Last edited by Nuridia on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:35 am, edited 9 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Tomia
Post Marshal

Founded: Apr 13, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:52 am

Tag, I'll get an app as soon as I can.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:35 am

Student app:
Name: Lycoris Vidal
Age(12-20): 16
Species: Fairy
Home Planet: Yugare
Appearance: 5'3, curly plum-black hair with auburn streaks that reaches her thighs, purple eyes, creamy light olive skin with a heart shaped face and freckles, a slender but feminine build.
Personality: dark, brooding, bookish, has a childlike and bubbly personality that is kind of creepy, when she's afraid she starts singing for no reason. Has a few screws loose in the head and has a fascination with darkness but is actually a scared and emotional girl with a lot of love to give.
Weaknesses: High levels of light, her mental state is a little off so she tends to do things hap-hazardly and when scared often shrieks uncontrollably.
School of attendance: Alfea
Bio: Lycoris is the Princess of Yugare, she grew up in the Aurora Palace with her parents, brother Erebus and sister Nyxia. As a citizen of the twilight planet, she had some trouble making friends as many in Magix think that people from Yugare are strange and vampires since the sun never rises very high in their home world. At the age of eight, she had an accident involving some witches and a group of tritons and was never the same since. Her father decided to send her to Alfea one day in hopes of getting her out of her shell to make some friends and hone her powers. She had a good childhood besides that, and is devoted to her family which are some of the very few people who can snap her back to her old self when she goes off. Her family's wish is that she can return to who she was before the incident.
Magical Ability: twilight-based powers, she can control, create and bend light as well as the properties of dawn and dusk, make light in a place twilight-like or blinding bright, and also has some darkness-based powers.
Current school year: Fourth
Last edited by Nuridia on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.
The Diamond card suit represents fire, strength and power. Sister of the Queen of Hearts, Queen of Spades and the Queen of Clubs.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:41 am

Student app:
Name:Anton Rose
Age(12-20):16
Species:Human
Home Planet:Eraklyon
Appearance:Anton if 5'11 with dark red hair and light brown eyes. He has a muscular build and a handsome face.
Personality:Anton is kind and intelligent, with a strong sense of instilled morals and ethics. He has a bit of a self confidence problem, as he feels he lives in his father's shadow. Therefore he is often trying very hard to get ahead and prove himself.
Weaknesses:Is quite vulnerable to Ice magic, and does not have much experience with any sort of magic other than his earth manipulation. He can often stress himself out which will cause himself to make mistakes.
School of attendance:Red Fountain
Bio:Anton was born on the planet of Eraklyon to a noble couple. Anton's father, Rovar, is a famous warrior and general within the government and therefore Anton's life has been in preparation for becoming a great warrior like his father. Therefore Anton began attending Red Fountain at the age of 12, and has been continuing his training ever since.
Magical Ability:The ability to control and manipulate rock and metal.
Current school year:4
Last edited by Tomia on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:54 am

Accepted.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Avadon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 11, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Avadon » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:23 pm

I love this idea! I'll definitely have to check this out when I'm on my pc.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:25 pm

Glad you like it!
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Student app:
Name:Elany Winston
Age(12-20):16
Species:Fairy
Home Planet:Isis
Appearance:Elany is quite beautiful with light blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She has a very attractive figure and attracts looks from many. She is 5'5 tall.
Personality:Elany has a bubbly and flirty personality. She loves to entice both boys and girls with her looks, as she doesn't have a preference between them. She has a love for jewelry and expensive clothing, and is seen as spoiled by some. Despite this she is very kind to her friends, and rather intelligent.
Weaknesses:Easily distracted, often a little shallow, not that physically strong.
School of attendance:Alfea
Bio:Elany was born the heir to the throne of Isis. She is an only child so parents gave her everything she wanted. She used her magical abilities to make her own jewelry and hone her abilities. She now has to graduate from Alfea in order to become queen.
Magical Ability:Ability to manipulate metal, and create a bright light that can blind people.
Current school year:3

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:04 am

Accepted.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

The Starlight
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Starlight » Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:25 am

I'm in! Tag for now, waiting for more people.
Reserving the royal family of Eraklyon.
Last edited by The Starlight on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Star
Best High Fantasy RPer of '14 and '15
"Life before Death. Strength before Weakness. Journey before Destination"
"Strength does not make one capable of rule. It makes one capable of service"
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
"If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world"
Tri: NS's Tolkien incarnate
Lith: Twinky-toes, Lord of Elves, and the only man to enter Tolkien's Holy of Holies
Neros: A Star Among Men and a Tolkien force of nature in relation to Elves and Asgardians.
P2TM: Infinite Justice | ✎ Member - ℘ædagog | adhouse

IJB: RE | Arcs

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 pm

Cool, thanks for your interest. It's a bit slow right now but I'm praying it picks up.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:14 pm

Hey Tomia, wanna be my co-op?
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Tomia
Post Marshal

New York Times Democracy

Postby Tomia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:18 pm

Nuridia wrote:Hey Tomia, wanna be my co-op?

Ya sure, I'd be happy to.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:38 pm

Thank you.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:41 pm

Tag ^-^
Join The City of Steam Mk. II
And don't forget Hearthwood
OOOH!!! And please join Of knights and time . . . There's time travel. You know you want it.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:42 pm

Thank you.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:56 pm

Student app:
Name: Concordia Hãmõne Emoi Mélomane Valentine (Prefers Emma)
Age(12-20): 17
Home Planet: Melody
Appearance: Emma
Personality: Shy, quiet, timid, loves singing but not in front of others. She has a habit of mumbling and is utterly terrified of new people.
Weaknesses: Harsh words, unpleasant noises, physical contests.
School of attendance: Alfia
Bio: Emma is the daughter of one of the most affluential families on Melody. Her parents are some of the most beloved musical fairies on the planet due to their kindness which is limited to no fairy, creature or person. From young Emma has been taught to show kindness to all but this is hampered by her timid nature. She prefers to slip by quietly and unnoticed as opposed to being famous for her heritage. She was enrolled in the college not only to develop her abilities but also to help with her timidness. She is regularly forced to see the school teachers in order to discuss her shyness. She usually just sits quietly until they give up or apologises very softly.
Magical Ability: Her singing can affect emotions or she can use her singing to match the resonant frequency of solid objects to cause them to shake apart but hardly ever uses her singing aggressively.
Current school year: 4th
Last edited by Pinki3 Pon-3 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OOOH!!! And please join Of knights and time . . . There's time travel. You know you want it.

Nation of the Genuine Peoples
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of the Genuine Peoples » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:57 pm

OOC: Yay, love this idea! I might consider a Freefonix RP if I can.

Student app:
Name: Lex Indek
Species: Human
Home Planet: Earth, Los Bosmos, unknown multiverse
Appearance: Wears a brown, spiky mullet; bears a white complexion, has a thick brow, and wears a black leather jacket and pants, with black combat boots. ~190cm in height.
Personality: Lex is a serious, almost cynical being after the events of his arrest, and of learning about the social minorities he formerly spoke against, from their unfair treatment by ComaCo and even the company's consumers, despite racial hate being unconstitutional.
Weaknesses: Due to his history of racial and religious hatred (he, like the vast majority of Los Bosmos residents, are atheists, and the dominant race of the city, while diverse, remains to be Caucasian, African and Hispanic), he sometimes lacks cooperation with his assigned team, especially if he knows very little of such parties. Due to his cynicism from the authoritarian and corrupt government of Los Bosmos, he sometimes is predisposed to step down in important roles.
School of attendance: -
Bio: Not much is known from Lex Indek. He is a fugitive in the city of Los Bosmos after promoting genocide of a religious and racial minority in the city-state, motivated by reasons unknown, which was met with swift and brutal resistance from law enforcement. He is known to have escaped prison, with the help of other prisoners, and his location remains unknown, although rumours have it he, along with a band of others, tend to shy away from the sunlight and the neon lights of Los Bosmos at night.
Magical Ability: Ability to manipulate sound waves from playing music with an accordion (sonic powers). He is one of several from the city to be endowed with such powers.
Current school year: -
17 year old with issues, sorry! Created this nation, as Earth sucks...
Tech Level | Name Origin
Human rights abuses, especially torture; unfair labour; environmental exploitation; surveillance; copyright; totalitarian hellholes; fossil fuels; mid-2010s mainstream music, fashion and culture
Please refer to us as Embál Republic. Warning: nation may be prone to sudden continuity changes
I hate myself. I could tell you why, but the NS overlords don't take to emos too well in the forums. Sorry if I've caused you inconvenience.
I love this place, NSGers; it's a lot of fun, but I got a lot of things to do.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:00 pm

Just pick a school and a year and you're good.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of the Genuine Peoples » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:02 pm

Nuridia wrote:Just pick a school and a year and you're good.

Lex formerly attended the East Los Bosmos High School, and dropped out of Year 11 due to increasing involvement with extremist groups, unprecedented even by his now deceased parents (from illness), but could have possibly been motivated by a rapid influx in immigrants due to ComaCo's growing industry.
Last edited by Nation of the Genuine Peoples on Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tech Level | Name Origin
Human rights abuses, especially torture; unfair labour; environmental exploitation; surveillance; copyright; totalitarian hellholes; fossil fuels; mid-2010s mainstream music, fashion and culture
Please refer to us as Embál Republic. Warning: nation may be prone to sudden continuity changes
I hate myself. I could tell you why, but the NS overlords don't take to emos too well in the forums. Sorry if I've caused you inconvenience.

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:05 pm

No, I mean what school are you in now? Are you attending the boys' school Red Fountain? If you're not then I guess you're a civilian, but are you in the magic dimension? You have to be for the RP to work.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Nation of the Genuine Peoples » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:06 pm

Nuridia wrote:No, I mean what school are you in now? Are you attending the boys' school Red Fountain? If you're not then I guess you're a civilian, but are you in the magic dimension? You have to be for the RP to work.

OK, but thanks, anyway. I wasn't so sure I was clear on that.
Tech Level | Name Origin

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Alright, you're welcome. That's cleared up now, you're accepted now. You can edit later if you need to.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Pinki3 Pon-3
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pinki3 Pon-3 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:17 pm

Okey dokey Apps all done ^-^

Nuridia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Nuridia » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Pinki3 Pon-3 wrote:Student app:
Name: Concordia Hãmõne Emoi Mélomane Valentine (Prefers Emma)
Home Planet: Melody
Appearance: Emma
Personality: Shy, quiet, timid, loves singing but not in front of others. She has a habit of mumbling and is utterly terrified of new people.
Weaknesses: Harsh words, unpleasant noises, physical contests.
School of attendance: Alfia
Bio: Emma is the daughter of one of the most affluential families on Melody. Her parents are some of the most beloved musical fairies on the planet due to their kindness which is limited to no fairy, creature or person. From young Emma has been taught to show kindness to all but this is hampered by her timid nature. She prefers to slip by quietly and unnoticed as opposed to being famous for her heritage. She was enrolled in the college not only to develop her abilities but also to help with her timidness. She is regularly forced to see the school teachers in order to discuss her shyness. She usually just sits quietly until they give up or apologises very softly.
Magical Ability: Her singing can affect emotions or she can use her singing to match the resonant frequency of solid objects to cause them to shake apart but hardly ever uses her singing aggressively.
Current school year: 4th

Accepted.
Uru, Queen of Diamonds.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse