NATION

PASSWORD

Lerodas Map Territory Requests [COG only]

A place to put national factbooks, embassy exchanges, and other information regarding the nations of the world. [In character]
Iltaakwenusih
Attaché

Founded: Feb 11, 2013
Capitalizt

Lerodas Map Territory Requests [COG only]

Postby Iltaakwenusih » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:33 am

International Survey and Lerological Society
The ISLS is Dedicated to providing all surveying and lerological study needs to the whole of Lerodas

Sector Territory Map

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/001/a/3/lerodas_main_grid_map_by_etohautakuva-d861d1c.jpg

Climate Map

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/277/9/4/lerodas_climate_map_v1_by_etohautakuva-d81niu5.jpg
Notes:
  • The range of each color represents the Humidity of each Climate Zone. light -> dark = wet -> dry
  • Tundra also represents High Mountain Range Climate Zones.

REGULATIONS
The following listed rules describe the limitations of Territorial Expansion, Annexation, Purchasing, and Trading.

Terminology:
  • The term Sector will be defined as: A single "Standard Hexagon Demarcation Zone", any land or sea that falls within the borders of a single Hexagon Grid Cell.
  • The term Territory will be defined as: Any Sector which has it's entire Land Area owned by a single Nation, To which it will belong. (eg. Sector 4112 is Territory of Iltaakwenusih because ALL of it's land area is owned by that Nation)
  • The term Disputed Territory will be defined as: Any Sector which has less than 75% of it's total Land area owned by a Nation. Such Territory may be present between 2 or more Nations or a Nation and the Unclaimed Wilderness.
  • The term Base-City will be defined as: Any City that a Nation has established beyond its accepted Territorial Borders. These such Cities may consist of a Military Base or other Security Force.
  • The term Colony will be defined as: A single isolated Sector Territory that is the result of Colonization.[/i]
  • The term Crisis will be defined as: Any dispute between 2 or more nations over any Sector(s), Colony or Territory.
Establishment:
  • Newly formed Nations are assumed to have One Sector as their Territory to establish their Nation.
  • Newly formed Nations may claim One extra starting Sector for every Billion people in their NS Population Statistic. eg. A New Nation with 1.23 Billion people get's 2 starting Sectors
Expansion:
  • Expansion is defined as: Acquiring a Sector that is immediately adjacent to a currently owned Territory.
  • Any Nation may expand by one Sector per ISLS Survey (OOC: A Map update)
  • Nations may not expand after acquiring 30 Sectors within its Territory (Including Disputed Territories)
  • Any Nation may Establish one Base-City, per ISLS Survey, as an overseas Base, Port, or Fort to provide assistance or reinforcement of Local Interests. Particularly in Trade and Military Efforts.
  • Nations may not possess more than 5 of these Bases at any one time.
  • Nations may not Expand One Sector and Establish a separate Base-City within the same ISGS Survey.
  • All acts of Expansion are protected by the Roleplay Consent Clause up until the Territory-Sector-Limit has been reached.
The Roleplay Consent Clause

• States: Roleplays may only be Canon and fully respected when all Nations and Players involved in the Roleplay have Consented to the process and results of the Roleplay.
  • Ignores: Roleplays that do NOT have the consent of all involved nations. These Roleplays are not treated as Canon history of Lerodas.

Colonization:
  • Colonization is defined as: Acquiring a Sector that is NOT immediately adjacent to a currently owned Territory.
  • All acts of Colonization are subject to The Containment Clause.
  • Any Crisis over a Colony can be brought to a Vote of Support using the Regional Poll tool, in which Nations can vote for which nation(s) they support ICly before the Parties involve take the Crisis into an RP to resolve the matter.
  • Owning a Colony for more than one Map Update automatically converts the Colony into Normal Territory, thus protected by the Roleplay Consent Clause as Territory of the Nation.
The Containment Clause

• States: Any act of Colonization can be contested by another nation if that nation presents a logical and viable Casus Belli.
  • Allows: Any Nation to prove the validity of their Casus Belli by gathering at least 51% support from the International Community via a Regional Poll Vote of Support during a Crisis over an act of Colonization.
  • Re-instates: The Roleplay Consent Clause when any Vote of Support does NOT provide 51% to the Nation who is Contesting the Colonizing Nation's actions

Post 30 Sector Limit Acquisitions:
  • A Post-Limit nation is defined as: A nation which owns and controls 30 Sectors worth of Territory (disputed territories included)
  • Post Limit nations may further colonize and expand after the 30-sector limit has been reached; but doing so with limitations in order to preserve the greater expanse of the map to newer nations and younger nations' colonization/expansion efforts.
  • All Post Limit Expansion and Colonization is subject to the effects of The Containment Clause and are not permanently protected by The Roleplay Consent Clause.

RESTRICTION

• To prevent from Players exaggerating their Power through the use of Puppets; These Rules shall apply to the Player, and not the Nations. If a Player has multiple Puppets, he/she is limited to only expanding as One Nation at any one time.

EXAMPLES

Establishment
  • "Hello, I am Iltaakwenusih. I would like to have Sector 4213 as my first Territory. Thank you"
This such event should be accompanied by an RMB RolePlay Post about your nation being established, Usually from the perspective of a Leader's Speech, or News Broadcast about the festivities. Etc.
Expansion
"Hello, Iltaakwenusih again. I would like to Colonize Sector 4010.

QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
If you have any questions, feel free to TG me at Iltaakwenusih. I'll get back to you as soon as possible with your suggestion, comment, complaint, question, etc. considered and answered.

BTW, All Map Requests should be placed in this thread! NO TGs or RMBs will be replied to. If it's not in this Thread, it doesn't happen.

Template Code for Cape Cardinal
Code: Select all
[align=center][size=200][color=#0000FF]International Survey and Lerological Society[/color][/size]
[i][color=#FF4000]The ISLS is Dedicated to providing all surveying and lerological study needs to the whole of Lerodas[/color][/i][/align]

[box][b][u]Sector Territory Map[/b][/u]
[hr][/hr]
[url]http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/001/a/3/lerodas_main_grid_map_by_etohautakuva-d861d1c.jpg[/url][/box]
[box][b][u]Climate Map[/b][/u]
[hr][/hr]
[url]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/277/9/4/lerodas_climate_map_v1_by_etohautakuva-d81niu5.jpg[/url]
[i]Notes:
[list][*]The range of each color represents the Humidity of each Climate Zone. [b]light -> dark = wet -> dry[/b]
[*]Tundra also represents High Mountain Range Climate Zones.[/i][/box]

[box][b][u]REGULATIONS[/b][/u]
The following listed rules describe the limitations of Territorial Expansion, Annexation, Purchasing, and Trading.
[hr][/hr]
[i][b]Terminology:[/i][/b]
[list][*]The term [b][u]Sector[/u][/b] will be defined as: A single "Standard Hexagon Demarcation Zone", any land or sea that falls within the borders of a single Hexagon Grid Cell.
[*]The term [b][u]Territory[/u][/b] will be defined as: Any Sector which has it's entire Land Area owned by a single Nation, To which it will belong. [i](eg. Sector 4112 is Territory of Iltaakwenusih because ALL of it's land area is owned by that Nation)[/i]
[*]The term [b][u]Disputed Territory[/u][/b] will be defined as: Any Sector which has less than 75% of it's total Land area owned by a Nation.  Such Territory may be present between 2 or more Nations or a Nation and the Unclaimed Wilderness.
[*]The term [b][u]Base-City[/u][/b] will be defined as: Any City that a Nation has established beyond its accepted Territorial Borders.  These such Cities may consist of a Military Base or other Security Force.
[*]The term [b][u]Colony[/u][/b] will be defined as: A single isolated Sector Territory that is the result of Colonization.[/i]
[*]The term [b][u]Crisis[/u][/b] will be defined as: Any dispute between 2 or more nations over any Sector(s), Colony or Territory.[/list]
[i][b]Establishment:[/i][/b]
[list][*]Newly formed Nations are assumed to have One Sector as their Territory to establish their Nation.
[*]Newly formed Nations may claim One extra starting Sector for every Billion people in their NS Population Statistic. [i]eg. A New Nation with 1.23 Billion people get's 2 starting Sectors[/i][/list]
[i][b]Expansion:[/i][/b]
[list][*][b]Expansion[/b] is defined as: Acquiring a Sector that is [u]immediately adjacent[/u] to a currently owned Territory.
[*]Any Nation may expand by one Sector per [u][b]ISLS Survey[/u][/b] [i](OOC: A Map update)[/i]
[*]Nations may not expand after acquiring 30 Sectors within its Territory (Including Disputed Territories)
[*]Any Nation may Establish one Base-City, per ISLS Survey, as an overseas Base, Port, or Fort to provide assistance or reinforcement of Local Interests.  Particularly in Trade and Military Efforts.
[*]Nations may not possess more than 5 of these Bases at any one time.
[*]Nations may not Expand One Sector and Establish a separate Base-City within the same ISGS Survey.
[*]All acts of Expansion are protected by the [b][u]Roleplay Consent Clause[/b][/u] up until the Territory-Sector-Limit has been reached.[/list]
[align=center][size=150][b][u]The Roleplay Consent Clause[/b][/u][/size][/align]
[blocktext][list][*][b]States:[/b] Roleplays may only be Canon and fully respected when all Nations and Players involved in the Roleplay have [b][i]Consented[/b][/i] to the process and results of the Roleplay.
[*][b]Ignores:[/b] Roleplays that do [b][i]NOT[/b][/i] have the consent of all involved nations.  These Roleplays are not treated as Canon history of Lerodas.[/list][/blocktext]
[i][b]Colonization:[/i][/b]
[list][*][b]Colonization[/b] is defined as: Acquiring a Sector that is [b]NOT[/b] [u]immediately adjacent[/u] to a currently owned Territory.
[*]All acts of Colonization are subject to [b][u]The Containment Clause[/b][/u].
[*]Any [u]Crisis[/u] over a Colony can be brought to a [b]Vote of Support[/b] using the Regional Poll tool, in which Nations can vote for which nation(s) they support [b]ICly[/b] before the Parties involve take the Crisis into an RP to resolve the matter.
[*]Owning a Colony for more than one [b]Map Update[/b] automatically converts the Colony into Normal Territory, thus protected by the [b][u]Roleplay Consent Clause[/b][/u] as Territory of the Nation.[/list]
[align=center][size=150][b][u]The Containment Clause[/b][/u][/size][/align]
[blocktext][list][*][b]States:[/b] Any act of [u][b]Colonization[/u][/b] can be contested by another nation if that nation presents a logical and viable [b]Casus Belli[/b].
[*][b]Allows:[/b] Any Nation to prove the validity of their [b]Casus Belli[/b] by gathering at least 51% support from the International Community via a Regional Poll [b][u]Vote of Support[/b][/u] during a [b]Crisis[/b] over an act of Colonization.
[*][b]Re-instates:[/b] [b][u]The Roleplay Consent Clause[/b][/u] when any [b]Vote of Support[/b] does [b]NOT[/b] provide 51% to the Nation who is [b][u]Contesting[/b][/u] the Colonizing Nation's actions[/blocktext]
[i][b]Post 30 Sector Limit Acquisitions:[/i][/b]
[list][*]A [u]Post-Limit[/u] nation is defined as: [i]A nation which owns and controls 30 Sectors worth of Territory (disputed territories included)[/i]
[*][u]Post Limit[/u] nations may further colonize and expand after the 30-sector limit has been reached; but doing so with limitations in order to preserve the greater expanse of the map to newer nations and younger nations' colonization/expansion efforts.
[*]All [u]Post Limit[/u] Expansion and Colonization is subject to the effects of [u][b]The Containment Clause[/u][/b] and are not permanently protected by [b][u]The Roleplay Consent Clause[/b][/u].[/box]
[box][color=#FF0000][b][u]RESTRICTION[/b][/u]
[hr][/hr]
[list][*]To prevent from Players exaggerating their Power through the use of Puppets; These Rules shall apply to the Player, and not the Nations.  If a Player has multiple Puppets, he/she is limited to only expanding as One Nation at any one time.[/color][/box]
[box][b][u]EXAMPLES[/b][/u]
[hr][/hr]
[b][u]Establishment[/b][/u]
[list][*]"Hello, I am [nation]Iltaakwenusih[/nation].  I would like to have Sector 4213 as my first Territory.  Thank you"[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]
This such event should be accompanied by an RMB RolePlay Post about your nation being established, Usually from the perspective of a Leader's Speech, or News Broadcast about the festivities.  Etc.
[b][u]Expansion[/b][/u]
"Hello, Iltaakwenusih again.  I would like to Colonize Sector 4010.[/box]

[box][b][u]QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS[/b][/u]
If you have any questions, feel free to TG me at [nation]Iltaakwenusih[/nation].  I'll get back to you as soon as possible with your suggestion, comment, complaint, question, etc. considered and answered.[/box]

[size=150][color=#FF0000]BTW, All Map Requests should be placed in this thread! NO TGs or RMBs will be replied to. If it's not in this Thread, it doesn't happen.[/color][/size]
Last edited by Iltaakwenusih on Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:38 pm, edited 41 times in total.

Khalite
Envoy

Founded: Oct 04, 2011
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Khalite » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:40 am

Yes hello. Khalite here! I summarily request all unoccupied map spots. Kthx, bye.

Signed,
Your Dear Leader
实力荣誉斯多葛主义; Khalite shines greater than one billion suns

Paixao
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 31, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Paixao » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:17 am

Dammit Khal!
Economic Left/Right: -8.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.10

[Citations Needed]

Valyrian Freeholds
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Claim

Postby Valyrian Freeholds » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:19 am

Hi, Itaak Val here. Could I maybe have one or two hexs to the north? Also all of Sternreich :p
Thanks!
For: Capitalism, Third Way Politics, Authoritarianism, Globalization, Individualism, Freedom of speech, Secular Government, Egalitarianism, Meritocracy, Social Housing, Civic Nationalism, Keynesian Capitalism, Bees, Social Democracy
Meh: Stalinism, Maoism, Russia, NATO, Iran, Fascism
Against: Communism, Welfare Chauvinism,Diversity quotas, Anarchy, Uninformed Electorate, Hereditary positions, Trump
Is it bees?! IS IT BEES?!!!

If we're right, people lose homes. People lose jobs. People lose retirement savings, people lose pensions. You know what I hate about f*cking banking? It reduces people to numbers. Here's a number - every 1% unemployment goes up, 40,000 people die, did you know that? - The Big Short

Valyrian Freeholds
Ambassador

Founded: May 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Claim

Postby Valyrian Freeholds » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:22 am

Valyrian Freeholds wrote:Hi, Itaak Val here. Could I maybe have one or two hexs to the north? Also all of Sternreich :p
Thanks!

I mean hexes, 1205 and/or 1105/1104
For: Capitalism, Third Way Politics, Authoritarianism, Globalization, Individualism, Freedom of speech, Secular Government, Egalitarianism, Meritocracy, Social Housing, Civic Nationalism, Keynesian Capitalism, Bees, Social Democracy
Meh: Stalinism, Maoism, Russia, NATO, Iran, Fascism
Against: Communism, Welfare Chauvinism,Diversity quotas, Anarchy, Uninformed Electorate, Hereditary positions, Trump
Is it bees?! IS IT BEES?!!!

If we're right, people lose homes. People lose jobs. People lose retirement savings, people lose pensions. You know what I hate about f*cking banking? It reduces people to numbers. Here's a number - every 1% unemployment goes up, 40,000 people die, did you know that? - The Big Short

Aranyus
Civil Servant

Founded: May 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Land Claim by Aranyus

Postby Aranyus » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:41 am

For the next map update, I would like hex 1412. The next hex to be claimed after that will be hex 1513.

The United Roman Reich
Attaché

Founded: Aug 08, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Establishment

Postby The United Roman Reich » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:35 am

The Reich Union would like to claim Territory 3016 as its first Established Territory. Thank you

Iltaakwenusih
Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Iltaakwenusih » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:06 am

Khalite wrote:Yes hello. Khalite here! I summarily request all unoccupied map spots. Kthx, bye.

Signed,
Your Dear Leader

You do realize you did neither "claim" nor "colonize" a single territory. Your request is invalid.

Thank you, and Goodbye.

Fabrium
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fabrium » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:26 am

I would like to Colonize the rest of Territory 0903 as my Est. Territory.

*for those reading, This territory will be added in the next update as Est. Terr.

I would like to place a Claim on Territories:

*for those reading, These territories will be added in the next updates as Claims...lightly colored, and uncolonized (yet). They shall become Est.Terr. in the 4th update from now.

I'm going to use Fabrium as an Example of my ideas of how this system works, btw. We're going to be expansionists like never before (fitting, because we be Robots!!!)

Entios
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Entios » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:56 am

Help me a little i'm having trouble understanding this.

Spiritualiza
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Spiritualiza » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:54 am

I want colonize these territories:

Edit: Void, change of plans
Last edited by Spiritualiza on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Felkesjud
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Felkesjud » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:39 pm

Heya, Iltaak, I would like to colonize the following territory:
I would also like to lay claim to the following territories as my western borders:
Last edited by Felkesjud on Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Entios
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 14, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Entios » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:24 pm

I would like to colonize 1107

I would also like to claim 1007 and 1006

East Ceiland
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 14, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby East Ceiland » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:48 pm

I would like to claim 3014 please.

Iltaakwenusih
Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Iltaakwenusih » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:03 pm

Valyrian Freeholds wrote:
Valyrian Freeholds wrote:Hi, Itaak Val here. Could I maybe have one or two hexs to the north? Also all of Sternreich :p
Thanks!

I mean hexes, 1205 and/or 1105/1104

Next time, be sure to be specific. I can't be choosing territories for you. This is exactly why I'm installing this system. So people don't say "I don't know....just put me somewhere over here"

This system is SUPER ACCURATE and you're still shooting from the hip. :C
Last edited by Iltaakwenusih on Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Iltaakwenusih
Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Iltaakwenusih » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Aranyus wrote:For the next map update, I would like hex 1412. The next hex to be claimed after that will be hex 1513.

You can claim them at the same time. But I assume you're wanting to Colonize and Establish 1412 in your one turn rather than wait to Colonize and Establish 2 territories later. Cool

oh, BTW people. Any claims that aren't for the Current Update will be ignored. I'm not going to try and remember NEXT or AFTER update claims.

After this update, and you guys see the map, I think you'll understand a lot better :P

Iltaakwenusih
Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Iltaakwenusih » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:13 pm

UPDATING MAP NOW, ANY FOLLOWING REQUESTS WILL BE TOWARDS NEXT UPDATE

Iltaakwenusih
Attaché

Capitalizt

Postby Iltaakwenusih » Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Spiritualiza wrote:I want colonize these territories:

Colonization is the process of building up an already Claimed Territory to become an Established Territory.

so you mean "I want to Claim these territories:" They will automatically Colonize over the course of 4 updates.

Canus
Civilian

Founded: Mar 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Simple Claim

Postby Canus » Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:33 am

Hello, I am Kanus, and I would like to make a claim on 1 Established Territories in total.. The official Kanus name for this claim is "Reich's Fang". This large claim will most likely provoke some interesting responses. An accompanying RP post (and even series of posts) will be forthcoming.

--3606 --3507 --3607 --3707 --3408 --3508 --3608 --3409 --3509 --3609 --3410 --3510 --3411 --3511 --3412

this will be kept here so I have easy reference
Last edited by Canus on Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:21 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ausruni
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Mother Knows Best State

Expansion

Postby Ausruni » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:03 am

Hello Iltaak. I would like to colonize these territories beside me. 1319, 1320, 1317, 0921, 0920, 1419, 1418, 1420, 1218
Thanks!

Thaomar
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

established

Postby Thaomar » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:07 am

Hey thaere. I would like to have 0416 as my established territory.

Sternreich
Lobbyist

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sternreich » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:20 am

I would like to colonize some land.

I would also like to claim a few.

Last edited by Sternreich on Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:59 am, edited 7 times in total.

Fraddwyn
Civilian

Founded: May 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

IGNORE

Postby Fraddwyn » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:31 am

Hate to do this, but it only makes sense. I'll colonize:

Last edited by Fraddwyn on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Khalikhan
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Island Claim

Postby Khalikhan » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:13 am

Hello, I am Khalikhan. I would like to place a claim on 3808, 3709, 3809. The name of this claim should be "Los Khanos". (the island South of KdM) 3 updates.

A simple claim announcement will take place on the RMB.

Felkesjud
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Felkesjud » Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:22 am

While colonizing section 403 (and 402, afterwards), I would like to lay claim to sectors:

Edit: Ignore this post entirely. No more claims from me for a while.
Last edited by Felkesjud on Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Factbooks and National Information