NATION

PASSWORD

Marriage Ceremony In The Union

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Talion Union
Ambassador

Founded: May 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Marriage Ceremony In The Union

Postby Talion Union » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:50 pm

The Talion Union is holding a wedding between Prince Zhenya and Princess Cosmic Dust. The ceremony will be held in the traditional Talion fashion, and anyone is allowed to attend.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Founded: Jul 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:53 pm

OOC: Tagging. Will post something later when I can.
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)
Empire's Factbook about Arcanium.

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Spoder
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Spoder » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:55 pm

Your marriage lacks sweg.

If the bride and groom kiss without sweg, Spoder will be forced to bombard the wedding.
Legalize gay weed
Time to get aesthetic.
I support insanely high tax rates, do you?

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:01 pm

Spoder wrote:Your marriage lacks sweg.

If the bride and groom kiss without sweg, Spoder will be forced to bombard the wedding.

For one reason that I can think of, that won't be possible.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Spoder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spoder » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:04 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Spoder wrote:Your marriage lacks sweg.

For one reason that I can think of, that won't be possible.

Then you must allow Spoder to give your wedding sweg.
Legalize gay weed
Time to get aesthetic.

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:10 pm

The Princess was standing the dressing room, looking at herself in the mirror. She was feeling rather nervous, and for a good reason. This was the moment she had been waiting for. In just a few hours or so, she would be getting married to Prince Zhenya, and she hoped nothing would go wrong. She looked out the window for a moment just to see if everything was still in order. Guards from both Arcanium and the Talion Union could be seen marching about. The last thing that need to happen was a wedding crash.

Cosmic Dust looked back at the mirror and smiled at herself. "Is everything alright in there?" came a voice from behind her. It was her Adviser Penned Perfection who had come in to check on her. "Of course! Everything is just fine, why wouldn't it be?" replied the Princess. Penned Perfection gave a light sigh and role of her eyes. "I am just worried about you is all. You know my job is to ensure that you make all the right choices. Just hope this is one of them" Cosmic Dust placed a hoof on her worrying Adviser's back and said, "I understand, and I am glad that you are always there for me. You are like a mother to me." The two of them smiled and hugged each other in a tight embrace.
If you wish to learn more about my Nation, then feel free to check out my list of FactBooks at anytime! Be sure to check them all! It will tell you all you need to know. (Mars Belongs to us!)

I am a Future Tech and a Fantech nation, and will remain as such in any RP. I will not stoop down to anyone's level just because they choose to be play at a lower tech level. If you RP with me, then you must accept that my nation is highly advanced for LOGICAL reasons. Like how it would be impossible for my nation to be on [/color] MARS, or for me to be on Earth if I can't use ships, duh.

#ValaranSoFab

Davinhia
Minister

Founded: Nov 18, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Davinhia » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:10 pm

Davinhia's sweg team comes in.
Ohye

Year: 2013
- President: x (PP)
- Vice President: x (PP)
- House Majority Leader: x (IKP)
- Senate Majority Leader: x (PP)
Capital City: Grove Street
RP Population: 45 Million
RP Military Population: 37 Thousand
5, peacetime

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:13 pm

OOC: I have no idea what the fuck is happening right now.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:14 pm

Talion Union wrote:OOC: I have no idea what the fuck is happening right now.

OOC: Trolls.

#ValaranSoFab

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:17 pm

Arcanium of Mars wrote:
Talion Union wrote:OOC: I have no idea what the fuck is happening right now.

OOC: Trolls.

OOC: Yeah, I figured. *sigh*
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

The Amun-Ra Egyptian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Amun-Ra Egyptian Empire » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:32 pm

As allies with the Tallion Union, we are planing for Pharaoh Asai to come and attend the wedding, along with Prince Ramesses XX and the Queen.

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:40 pm

Arcanium of Mars wrote:The Princess was standing the dressing room, looking at herself in the mirror. She was feeling rather nervous, and for a good reason. This was the moment she had been waiting for. In just a few hours or so, she would be getting married to Prince Zhenya, and she hoped nothing would go wrong. She looked out the window for a moment just to see if everything was still in order. Guards from both Arcanium and the Talion Union could be seen marching about. The last thing that need to happen was a wedding crash.

Cosmic Dust looked back at the mirror and smiled at herself. "Is everything alright in there?" came a voice from behind her. It was her Adviser Penned Perfection who had come in to check on her. "Of course! Everything is just fine, why wouldn't it be?" replied the Princess. Penned Perfection gave a light sigh and role of her eyes. "I am just worried about you is all. You know my job is to ensure that you make all the right choices. Just hope this is one of them" Cosmic Dust placed a hoof on her worrying Adviser's back and said, "I understand, and I am glad that you are always there for me. You are like a mother to me." The two of them smiled and hugged each other in a tight embrace.

"Prince Zhenya, the ceremony is about to start! Are you ready to go?" Prince Zhenya was dressed in his custom tailored tuxedo, having adjusting his collar. "Yes, my friend. Today will be the happiest day of my life, brother." He turned to Roderik. "And I'm glad to have you as my best man." Roderik smiled, though it seemed forced for a brief moment. Zhenya stepped out of his dressing room, and headed for the main ceremonial chamber. A servant came for Princess Cosmic Dust. "I was sent to inform you that the ceremony is about to begin."

From a unoccupied balcony, a strange man moved a box under a bench, hidden from sight. He made a call, and left the balcony, giving the guard upstairs 500 credits for his silence.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Spoder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Spoder » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:41 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Arcanium of Mars wrote:The Princess was standing the dressing room, looking at herself in the mirror. She was feeling rather nervous, and for a good reason. This was the moment she had been waiting for. In just a few hours or so, she would be getting married to Prince Zhenya, and she hoped nothing would go wrong. She looked out the window for a moment just to see if everything was still in order. Guards from both Arcanium and the Talion Union could be seen marching about. The last thing that need to happen was a wedding crash.

"Prince Zhenya, the ceremony is about to start! Are you ready to go?" Prince Zhenya was dressed in his custom tailored tuxedo, having adjusting his collar. "Yes, my friend. Today will be the happiest day of my life, brother." He turned to Roderik. "And I'm glad to have you as my best man." Roderik smiled, though it seemed forced for a brief moment. Zhenya stepped out of his dressing room, and headed for the main ceremonial chamber. A servant came for Princess Cosmic Dust. "I was sent to inform you that the ceremony is about to begin."

From a unoccupied balcony, a strange man moved a box under a bench, hidden from sight. He made a call, and left the balcony, giving the guard upstairs 500 credits for his silence.

helo am spodermen. It luks liek u hav an plot twist. And all of ur karakturs ar fagits.

OOC: ooh, plot twist!
Legalize gay weed
Time to get aesthetic.

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:56 pm

Talion Union wrote:

Cosmic takes in a deep breath and exhales slowly. "I think I am ready. Shall we go?" Her Adviser nods and the two of them start to trot out of the room and towards the area where the Ceremony will begin. "I don't know why, but... I got this strange feeling that something must be wrong..." Penned Perfection's worried look had return after saying this. "Whatever do you mean? Do you sense any danger?" asked the Princess. "I can't really say. All I know is that we should take extra precautions."

#ValaranSoFab

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:20 pm

Arcanium of Mars wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

Cosmic takes in a deep breath and exhales slowly. "I think I am ready. Shall we go?" Her Adviser nods and the two of them start to trot out of the room and towards the area where the Ceremony will begin. "I don't know why, but... I got this strange feeling that something must be wrong..." Penned Perfection's worried look had return after saying this. "Whatever do you mean? Do you sense any danger?" asked the Princess. "I can't really say. All I know is that we should take extra precautions."

Zhenya stepped into the large, beautifully decorated chamber. The seal of the Talion Family and and the Union were on a large banner hanging from the eastern wall, with the western half representing the Arcanium of Mars. The large altar was in the center, with the ceremonial dagger resting upon it. Lucius, Roderik, and the rest of the Talion family were all sitting against the wall on the benches, along with John Cassidy, Lucius' bodyguard. Twenty four members of the Talion Armed Forces were on stand by. "Where is the bride?" "On her way, Prince."

Elsewhere, Caleki was exiting the building, his hand buried in his trenchcoat. He made the delivery, got his payment, and left. He never asked questions, just got results. He smiled. He loved the feeling of a job well done.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:45 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Arcanium of Mars wrote:

Zhenya stepped into the large, beautifully decorated chamber. The seal of the Talion Family and and the Union were on a large banner hanging from the eastern wall, with the western half representing the Arcanium of Mars. The large altar was in the center, with the ceremonial dagger resting upon it. Lucius, Roderik, and the rest of the Talion family were all sitting against the wall on the benches, along with John Cassidy, Lucius' bodyguard. Twenty four members of the Talion Armed Forces were on stand by. "Where is the bride?" "On her way, Prince."

Elsewhere, Caleki was exiting the building, his hand buried in his trenchcoat. He made the delivery, got his payment, and left. He never asked questions, just got results. He smiled. He loved the feeling of a job well done.

Cosmic Dust and Penned Perfection had finally made and began to enter into the room. They slowly made their way to the front where the others are.

#ValaranSoFab

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:57 pm

Arcanium of Mars wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

Cosmic Dust and Penned Perfection had finally made and began to enter into the room. They slowly made their way to the front where the others are.

"Here she comes, Zhenya." Zhenya smiled as Cosmic Dust came into the room. "Are you ready to do this?" He grabbed the ceremonial dagger, placing the blade against his palm. "I'll go first." He cut into his hand, wincing slightly. His blood began to drip on to the altar. He handed the dagger to Cosmic Dust. "It doesn't hurt much, Cosmic Dust."
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:22 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Arcanium of Mars wrote:

"Here she comes, Zhenya." Zhenya smiled as Cosmic Dust came into the room. "Are you ready to do this?" He grabbed the ceremonial dagger, placing the blade against his palm. "I'll go first." He cut into his hand, wincing slightly. His blood began to drip on to the altar. He handed the dagger to Cosmic Dust. "It doesn't hurt much, Cosmic Dust."

She takes the dagger with her magic and carefully drags the blade across her hoof. After making a cut, she allows a small drop of blood fall onto the alter. She touches her hoof to her horn an attempts to heal the cut.

#ValaranSoFab

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:44 pm

Arcanium of Mars wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

She takes the dagger with her magic and carefully drags the blade across her hoof. After making a cut, she allows a small drop of blood fall onto the alter. She touches her hoof to her horn an attempts to heal the cut.

The blood drips and comes together in a small area in the center, coming together. Lucius stood up, and came to the altar. "It is done! Let from this point on, these two are joined together, now and forever." The twenty four TAF soldiers fired their guns in unison, which was the final part of the ceremony. Zhenyas eyes went wide, and the white shirt under his tuxedo began to turn dark red from his blood. He collapsed onto the ground, choking on his own blood.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:59 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Arcanium of Mars wrote:

The blood drips and comes together in a small area in the center, coming together. Lucius stood up, and came to the altar. "It is done! Let from this point on, these two are joined together, now and forever." The twenty four TAF soldiers fired their guns in unison, which was the final part of the ceremony. Zhenyas eyes went wide, and the white shirt under his tuxedo began to turn dark red from his blood. He collapsed onto the ground, choking on his own blood.

Cosmic Dust turned around and saw what had happened. Everything from that moment seemed to be going in slow motion for her. She reaches out to hold Zhenyas in her hooves as tears began to flow down her cheeks. "No, it wasn't supposed to be this way! Quick, someone help him!"

#ValaranSoFab

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:14 pm

Arcanium of Mars wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

Cosmic Dust turned around and saw what had happened. Everything from that moment seemed to be going in slow motion for her. She reaches out to hold Zhenyas in her hooves as tears began to flow down her cheeks. "No, it wasn't supposed to be this way! Quick, someone help him!"

Cassidy began yelling orders into his radio. "Lock down the entire building! I need EMTs immediately! The Prince is down! Repeat, the Prince has been shot!" John saw the figure of a shooter on the balcony. He fired three times, but missed. The assassin got away. Prince Zhenya lay on the floor, choking to death on his own blood. Blood began to drip out of the corner of his mouth.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:19 pm

Talion Union wrote:
Arcanium of Mars wrote:

Cassidy began yelling orders into his radio. "Lock down the entire building! I need EMTs immediately! The Prince is down! Repeat, the Prince has been shot!" John saw the figure of a shooter on the balcony. He fired three times, but missed. The assassin got away. Prince Zhenya lay on the floor, choking to death on his own blood. Blood began to drip out of the corner of his mouth.

The Princess ripped off a part of her dress and started to wipe off the blood and then attempted to stop the bleeding the best way she can. "Please, don't you die on me!"

#ValaranSoFab

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:29 pm

Arcanium of Mars wrote:
Talion Union wrote:

The Princess ripped off a part of her dress and started to wipe off the blood and then attempted to stop the bleeding the best way she can. "Please, don't you die on me!"

Zhenya merely looked at Cosmic, unable to speak. "Oh shit", one of the soldiers spoke up. "He's lung shot. He won't make it out of the building." He looked at the dying Zhenya, and spoke softly. "There's nothing we can do." Zhenya began to writh on the ground in pain.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Arcanium of Mars
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Arcanium of Mars » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:40 pm

[nation][/nation]
Talion Union wrote:
Arcanium of Mars wrote:

Zhenya merely looked at Cosmic, unable to speak. "Oh shit", one of the soldiers spoke up. "He's lung shot. He won't make it out of the building." He looked at the dying Zhenya, and spoke softly. "There's nothing we can do." Zhenya began to writh on the ground in pain.

"No, there has got to be another way!", yelled the sobbing Princess. Her Adviser runs over and attempts to pull her away. "Come Princess, it is not safe here! We need to get you somewhere safe!"

#ValaranSoFab

Talion Union
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Talion Union » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:47 pm

Arcanium of Mars wrote:[nation][/nation]
Talion Union wrote:

"No, there has got to be another way!", yelled the sobbing Princess. Her Adviser runs over and attempts to pull her away. "Come Princess, it is not safe here! We need to get you somewhere safe!"

Zhenya traced an X on his forehead. "Mercy kill..." the soldier said. "He doesn't want to suffer anymore." Zhenya nodded. He began writing on the floor with his own blood. "I LoVE yoU CosMIC DuST" the soldier took his service pisol and placed it against Zhenyas temple. "Don't look, Princess." He fired once, and Zhenya went limp. The soldier closed Zhenyas eyes.
The Geneva War
Talion Civil War
Petrokovia
Dorhaven
Geneva

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents