NATION

PASSWORD

The Gangs of North Hill (School Gang RP; REBOOT; IC; OPEN)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Cylarn
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 25, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

The Gangs of North Hill (School Gang RP; REBOOT; IC; OPEN)

Postby Cylarn » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:11 pm

Auditorium, North Hill High School
North Hill District, Lorraine, Oregon
August 25th., 2009

Jimbo Holden sat in a metal chair on the stage, regretting his choice to return home as he looked at the somber, slouching students of his high school. No one was thrilled to be back here at the end of their summer break, as the school was more dangerous than it should be. Dressed in a tan tailored suit with a black tie, Jimbo stood out among the sad grey and black outfits worn by most of the teachers. He had arrived from Fort Bragg a week ago, and he had spent most of the week settling in. He was renting a rather decent apartment in North Hill, and he had purchased a grey Dodge Charger for himself. The day prior, he was at the National Guard depot that served as the base for the 325th. Airborne Brigade Combat Team of the Oregon Army National Guard, meeting his new commanders and his new platoon. They liked him well enough; he was a Ranger, and most soldiers were happy to have a Ranger in their units. That was the opposite of what the students would think of him. To them, he was just another old fart teacher, and therefore not a problem. Jimbo knew this, and he knew he could use it to his advantage.

The students filed into the auditorium, not caring much for the first day of school. The principal - a tall, lanky old man - stood slouched in front of the entire student body, a look of distaste on his face. Clearly, he hated his job, but like most of the other teachers, he couldn't get work elsewhere. When everyone finished filing in, he removed a mic from a nearby lectern and spoke into it, looking at the students.

"Welcome back, students," he said in a rather jaded tone of voice. "I hope that everyone had a good summer break, but now it's time to learn, once again. If you don't know me, I'm Principal Jim Lahey. Our guidance counselor, Mr. Granger, will not be returning this year, due to his transfer to North Lorraine. Our replacement is Mr. James Holden, and could he come up here now please and introduce himself to the student body?"

Jimbo sighed and stood up, looking at the students as he walked up beside the principal. Jim handed the mic to Jimbo, who cleared his throat and began to speak. Unlike Jim and the other teachers, Jimbo had a rather audible voice, one that spoke with charisma and courage.

"Good morning, students," he said. "As Principal Lahey stated, I am James Holden. Like many of y'all, I grew up here in North Hill and went to school here. Like some of y'all, I was involved in a gang that may or may not still be around today, but that doesn't matter. I did 14 years in the Army, and I am currently in the National Guard."

"I know what y'all are going through. I grew up in poverty like many of y'all, and I had to deal with gangs while growing up. It sucks, but I feel that's no reason for us not to be able to learn and feel safe here. If you need to discuss something going on here, or at home, or wherever, come to my office. Room 112. Nothing of importance or secrecy will leave that room unless absolutely necessary."

"Now, a word of caution," Jimbo said, his voice growing more stern and intimidating. "If you think for a second that I am a pushover, you are horribly mistaken. If you think that you can intimidate me, I will correct that. I'm not scared of Brootz, or Hounds; I fucking founded the fucking Brootz, for Christ's sake. I've heard the stories about Skrewdriver getting killed in the school; that's fucking cowardice, to kill someone restrained to a chair."

Jim winced a bit at the dropping of the f-bombs by the new guidance counselor. He knew Jimbo, and he knew about Jimbo's past involvement with the Brootz. Truth be told, Jim was scared about what would happen when the gangs would eventually cross paths with Jimbo.

"That being said, I'm here as a friend," he said, his voice calming down. "I'm not here to fight anyone, but I am here to help y'all. This place is by far the shittiest school in the US, and all I want to do is help y'all get through. Don't antagonize me, and we'll get along just fine."

Jimbo stood back, handing the mic to Jim, who once again took center-stage.

"Dismissed, students," he said. "Check your schedules and head to your classes."
✎ Member - ℘ædagog
If you are serving the US and its allies right now overseas, thank you for what you do.
Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award and the Best Crime RP Award for 2013 in P2TM. Recipient of the Best Crime RP'er Award of 2014 in P2TM.

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Founded: Jul 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:31 pm

Before School

"I am of late, Sergei, this can wait!" Katya said urgently in a light Russian accent. She obviously did not want to be with this deadbeat high school drop out of a brother, and would have rather been in a school shittier than North Hill High than do whatever with Sergei.

"Is of great happenings, nerd. I make much money, buy new car. You see, nobody hurt you in school now, cause they see you in good car." Sergei, a 20 year old heroin dealer, said to his reluctant sister while dragging her to the garage.

There, before the two siblings, was a shiny, but used, Ferrari. It was painted cream blue, with chrome linings, suede seats, and the best speakers heroin money could buy. Sergei ran into the car, to Katya's disbelief.

"Stupid asshole, you spend all your money on this! Why? Father will be angry, and you don't even have drivers license."

"Is of alright, Papa said is fine. I drive you in this car, and you will not be of late at all. Everyone see you in this, you be popular."

Katya blinked very fast, like she does when she is angry. "No, Sergei, they will hate me more. Just let me run there." And as soon as she said that, she was pulled in the car, drove to school, where everyone outside saw the aesthetically pleasing car, and dropped off.

"Look, now everyone be of jealous. Thanks, dick." Katya muttered to herself as she walked inside the school.

Inside the school

Katya wasted no time, she ran past the cliques in the hall, sneaked in the principal's office when nobody was there, and left a solitary tack on the seat, in contempt of the incompetent educator. She then ran out fast to attend the presentation, and avoid teachers, and sat down next to some tough looking Asian kid. Katya, being bored to tears with yet another retard choosing to waste his time in education, listened to this Counselor guy. "Counselors are fags..." Katya thought to herself, "And I know how counselors work, they pretend to care, but don't. Try not to act like a spaz, Katya, please, you don't want to be put on ritalin!"

After the presentation was done, she went to find her schedule, and could not find it. Katya needed to know where to go...
Last edited by The Sanguinian Islands on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
russian winter: 0
me: 1

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Founded: Jan 30, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:49 pm

08:15
25th August, 2009

After a rather... enthralling speech by the new guidance councillor, a plethora of students left the shabby auditorium, Sam among them. Of course, he was currently bemoaning the stupidity of the government and everyone; as per usual. Just why can't that guidance councillor get the National Guard in to police the school or something? Sam thought quietly, his pale face didn't betray his delicate and deeply hidden emotions which were going pear-shaped at that moment. After quickly flicking through his schedule, Sam gently repositioned his long white ponytail so that it now flowed freely in the gentle breeze.

After this, Sam cleared his throat and began walking to the one useless and most hated area of his life - the Chemistry classroom.
Last edited by The Emerald Dragon on Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 13, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:57 pm

Auditorium, North Hill High School
8:04 am

Clive Beaumont sat between a skinny, toothpick, African American and a giant white sloth. He was thinking throughout the presentation as he recalled his summer as the new guidance councillor was talking. He remembered the good times he had with the boys back on the rugby team, with Jake's inside jokes about Daniel. Clive chuckled to himself as he looked back up at the stage where the guidance councillor had just dropped the f-bomb.

"That's fucking cowardice, to kill someone restrained to a chair."

Clive glanced around in confusion as he heard this sentence. He looked over at the toothpick to his left and nudged him, the kid looking at him with a mix of curiosity and annoyance. The kid seemed about 15, not much older than Emma, Clive mused as he began to speak.

"Hey man, nice to meet you, name's Clive." Clive held out his hand to shake the kid's, something he learnt from his rugby team.

"DJ," The toothpick replied, looking at Clive's hand in disgust like it were dripping in a slimy, green ooze. "No' what the fuck d'ya want?"

"Just wondering what the new councillor said. I kinda blanked out for a sec."

"Blank'd out? What kind o' expression i's dat?"

"Nevermind, anyways, did you catch what he said?"

"Nah, yo' think I listen to dis shit?"

"You seem the kind to."

"I dunno ma', wish I coul' 'elp ya out. I'm not much o' a listena."

"Thanks anyways."

Clive turned back from the toothpick, shaking his head to himself before he heard the magical words he had been anticipating the entire time:

"Dismissed, students. Check your schedules and head to your classes."

Hayre
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Hayre » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:07 am

Hallway, North Hill High
8:20am

"That had been some speech" Jeff thought to himself as he walked to the bathroom. Jimbo had been one of the founders of the Brootz and now he had gone off and became the damn guidance counselor crazy fuckin world we live in. But Jeff had other things to think about Steve Benjamin the one of the schools many meth heads had skipped out of paying the Brootz and it was Jeff's job to make sure he payed one way or another.

Inside the bathroom

The bathroom like all bathrooms at North Hill smelled like shit and had graffiti on every inch of wall space this particular one was covered in Brootz symbols. Steve Benjamin had just finished zipping up after taking a leak when he saw Jeff.

"Oh... Hey there Jeff" asked Steve startled

"Do you have the Money?"

"what mone-" he was cut off by a violent punch to the gut.

"I ain't playing any fucking games here Steve now do you got the fucking money you owe us!?"

Steve quickly crawled his was up "Y-yeah I got your money... I got it right here!" he said as he pulled out a switch blade and swinged it through the air blindly a few times.

Jeff rushed the idiot landing one solid punch squarely to his jaw sending his ass to the ground. He then got on top of the kid and kept on punch him until he was a bloody mess. With Steve passed out Jeff went through his pockets nothing but 25$ and a cell phone, Jeff pocketed both he also took the Switch Blade that was now across the room and Steve's shoes because why not. as Jeff left the room he started singing the old confederate anthem Dixie.

Oh, I wish I was in the land of cotton,

Old times there are not forgotten.

Look away, look away, look away Dixie Land.

Walabam
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Walabam » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:45 am

0600 Hours
Sakamoto Apartment
North Hill District, Lorraine, Oregon
August 25th, 2009

Takasugi 'Viper' Sakamoto opened his eyes to a pair of huge breasts, which sadly, weren't real. It was his ceiling 'wallpaper', with him seeing these breasts everyday when he woke up. "Perhaps it's time to change the wallpaper. This one's getting yellowish," thought Viper to himself. He realised the reality that today, the 29th of August, 2009, was the start of hell - but he wasn't afraid of hell. The thought of him having to wake up early every morning sent shivers down his spine.

Someone began to knock the door.

"Baby, it's me, Okasan. I'm going out to work. Bye!"

"Yeah, don't really need to hear this right in the morning!"

The thought of his mother fucking some stranger didn't appeal to him either.

If only, if only life was so much simpler. He could be riding to school on a motorcycle, or even driving to school in a Benz, but there he was, riding his BMX to school. Viper had begun saving money as earlier as last year, but he just wasn't saving enough to buy a motorcycle for himself. He needed more money, much more money. Although he regarded school as a hellhole, he also regarded it as a lion's den, just that he was the lion, preying on freshmen and weaker students for their money.

Before he washed himself up for the day, he would carry out his daily routine of a hundred push-ups and sit-ups, combined with a few practices with his makeshift punching bag. By 7 a.m., he was done with his daily routine and 'breakfast', which was just a slice of bread. By 7:30 a.m., he was done shaving, washing up and dressing. "Ugh, fuck," exclaimed Viper as he realised his bicycle's rear tyre was punctured. "God damn it!" he shouted before running to school.

0758 Hours
North Hill High School

As it would always be, Viper didn't bother to enter by the main gate whenever he was late. He had made a hole through a fence, not too big, but big enough for him to squeeze through. After he slipped through the hole, he quietly sneaked his way towards the auditorium, not wanting any trouble, at least for the morning. By the time he reached the auditorium, it was exactly 8 a.m.. He thanked the Lord for his "graciousness by slowing the time down". He looked around for his usual clique as he entered, which consisted of some of the Hounds and other students, though none of them were with the Brootz. He didn't like his fellow lieutenant, Smiley, as he saw him as a rival for being the successor to the Leader, if something happened to the Leader. The power struggle was very intense.

A loyal lieutenant of the Hounds, however, Viper knew the power struggle was hurting the Hounds. Besides, at this crucial moment where the Brootz could attack at any moment, it was not the right time for both Smiley and him to be fighting over power. Viper had only two alternatives; one was to co-operate with Smiley and the other was to kill him.

With the 'guidance counselor' starting his speech, Viper began his usual practice of disrespect, refuting everything the speaker had said.

"I know what y'all are going through. I grew up in poverty like many of y'all, and I had to deal with gangs while growing up. It sucks, but I feel that's no reason for us not to be able to learn and feel safe here. If you need to discuss something going on here, or at home, or wherever, come to my office. Room 112. Nothing of importance or secrecy will leave that room unless absolutely necessary."

"Yeah, sure," uttered Viper to his clique, "I bet he wants the girls to have some kinky fun in his room." His clique, afraid to embarrass him, let out a fake laugh which sounded very sincere.

"Now, a word of caution. If you think for a second that I am a pushover, you are horribly mistaken. If you think that you can intimidate me, I will correct that. I'm not scared of Brootz, or Hounds; I fucking founded the fucking Brootz, for Christ's sake. I've heard the stories about Skrewdriver getting killed in the school; that's fucking cowardice, to kill someone restrained to a chair."

Viper spat on the ground next to him. Cowardice? How dare this piece of Brootz shit call us cowards? Viper wasn't happy. On one hand, he was insulting the Hounds, those that killed Skrewdriver, which included him. On the other, 'this motherfucker' was a Brootz, and probably still had racist intents stuck in his brain. Viper slammed his chair to the ground before walking out, not even waiting to be dismissed. He'd rather get to class earlier than to listen to all this bullshit.

0812 Hours

Flipping through his schedule, he strolled towards class, looking around as he smirked. "It's gonna get fun," uttered Viper as he opened the door to the Chemistry classroom. He picked up the test tubes, fiddled around with them while he tried to open the chemical cabinet. "Too bad it's locked," Viper said sarcastically as he slammed his foot into the glass cabinet door. The glass shattered, Viper smiled, and the birds on the tree outside started to fly away. "Good shit," uttered Viper before pouring some hydro-chloric acid into one of the test tubes. Before he tried to mix it with some sodium hydroxide for a potential reaction, he heard footsteps approaching the classroom. First day of school, better be no trouble.

Viper set down the test tube and crossed his arms quietly.
wat.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:54 am

One of the many Chemistry classrooms

[align=Center]0819 AM[/align]

"Kid, mixing hydrochloric acid will create table salt, not an explosion which you probably hope for" Sam said, he'd just walked into the classroom to find an Asian guy fiddling with the chemistry equipment. Still, since no one else was here, except this kid, he could have some fun before the pointless lessons which he knew too much about would begin. As his back was turned to Viper, he took the opportunity to remove his eyepatch and inspect it; it was black and made of silk, with the Hebrew word for 'lucky' embroidered onto it. After a few dull moments, he gently placed the eyepatch back over his artificial eye, which had been designed to look as natural as possible.

Putting his hand into his pocket, he pulled out around 40$ which was mainly to buy weed later, or pay for another lesson in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, which he had been keenly learning since his 10th birthday.
Last edited by The Emerald Dragon on Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:01 am

Classroom 114, North Hill High School
8:15 am

Clive could tell his first period class, Calculus Mathematics, was going to be a boring and f-word filled class as he walked into the cramped classroom. There were 24 desks, all of them aligned perfectly, with 3 rows of 8 desks. As Clive entered, he looked around at the classroom. The walls were originally painted a delicate eggshell blue, but soon faded away to their original colour of a beige through years of neglect. The floor was tiled, most of the tiles had been partially destroyed. As Clive picked a seat in the middle of the 3 rows, he looked at the chalkboard. Parts of the chalkboard were in bad repair, parts had come off. He could faintly read last year's class notes:

George Washington, the First President of the United States of America

When Clive continued to survey the classroom; the only thing in good repair was the teacher's desk and the United States of America flag. Hell, even the clock was not spared as someone had drew a penis on its face. As the minutes passed by, the classroom was slowly being filled up, skinny white guys wearing ripped jeans and chains with their heads shaved, took up the row to the left of Clive. Long haired minorities took up the right side.

Appears that the normal people sit in the middle row. Clive thought to himself as a girl with long brown hair sat in the desk in front of him and a Hispanic kid sat behind him. Taking the friendly approach, Clive looked back at the Hispanic kid and smiled at him.

"Hey man, what's up?" Clive greeted him warmly.

"Ey, fuck off." The Hispanic rudely snapped back at him.

"I'm just trying to pass the time here by talking, no harm in that right?" Clive held his hands up in a mock surrender as he said this. "Name's Clive Beaumont, may I inquire yours?"

"My first name's Fuck, my last name's Off. What do you get when you put those together rata?" The Hispanic shot back at him, hostile than ever.

"Un inmigrante ilegal de mierda que vive en North Hill" Clive retorted, snapping back in one of the few sentences he could put together in Spanish. "Now, are we going to get along or what?"

"Chupavergas," The Hispanic kid muttered under his breath. "Así que usted puede hablar a la derecha española?"

"No," Clive responded in Spanish. "No muy bien."

"Then how the fuck can you speak Spanish?" The Hispanic kid demanded. "It's good for a white guy like you."

"My dad thinks that multilingualism will help out in the future, so he taught whatever parts of French and Spanish he could to me and my siblings." Clive nodded. "Shall we try this again?"

"Sí," The Hispanic replied, warming up to Clive. "My name is Conrado."

"Class, listen up!" The teacher called out to calm everyone down. "My name is Mister Langley and I am your mathematics teacher for this year. We'll start by learning each other's names."
Last edited by Ontorisa on Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Walabam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Walabam » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:18 am

The Emerald Dragon wrote:

"Kid, mixing hydrochloric acid will create table salt, not an explosion which you probably hope for" Sam said, he'd just walked into the classroom to find an Asian guy fiddling with the chemistry equipment. Still, since no one else was here, except this kid, he could have some fun before the pointless lessons which he knew too much about would begin. As his back was turned to Viper, he took the opportunity to remove his eyepatch and inspect it; it was black and made of silk, with the Hebrew word for 'lucky' embroidered onto it. After a few dull moments, he gently placed the eyepatch back over his artificial eye, which had been designed to look as natural as possible.

Putting his hand into his pocket, he pulled out around 40$ which was mainly to buy weed later, or pay for another lesson in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, which he had been keenly learning since his 10th birthday.

Although Viper had set down the test tube, he did not have enough time to hide the bottles of chemicals. "Kid, mixing hydrochloric acid will create table salt, not an explosion which you probably hope for," uttered one whom had just stepped into the classroom. Viper wasn't keen in getting chided for anything, minor or major. That, however, wasn't enough to set him off. It was him being called "kid" that displeased him quite a bit. Viper turned to look, expecting a teacher of some sorts, but it wasn't. It was an albino, and a rather young one as a matter of fact. "Hey, Milky," called out Viper. "Just curious, what would mixing hydrochloric acid to your remaining eyeball create? A fucking shit salt?" Viper wanted this busybody to mind his own business and to watch his weight around here. A lieutenant from the Hounds wasn't ready to get lectured by an albino piece of shit.

"You're lucky you ain't a bitch with tits, or I'll rape the shit out of you," muttered Viper. Nonetheless, Viper reminded himself to keep calm. "First day of school. No trouble." Viper now waited for the other students to fill the classroom, hopeful of seeing some familiar faces, and not a bunch of Brootz. The last thing he needed now was to be outnumbered by the Brootz.
wat.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:32 am

Walabam wrote:

Although Viper had set down the test tube, he did not have enough time to hide the bottles of chemicals. "Kid, mixing hydrochloric acid will create table salt, not an explosion which you probably hope for," uttered one whom had just stepped into the classroom. Viper wasn't keen in getting chided for anything, minor or major. That, however, wasn't enough to set him off. It was him being called "kid" that displeased him quite a bit. Viper turned to look, expecting a teacher of some sorts, but it wasn't. It was an albino, and a rather young one as a matter of fact. "Hey, Milky," called out Viper. "Just curious, what would mixing hydrochloric acid to your remaining eyeball create? A fucking shit salt?" Viper wanted this busybody to mind his own business and to watch his weight around here. A lieutenant from the Hounds wasn't ready to get lectured by an albino piece of shit.

"You're lucky you ain't a bitch with tits, or I'll rape the shit out of you," muttered Viper. Nonetheless, Viper reminded himself to keep calm. "First day of school. No trouble." Viper now waited for the other students to fill the classroom, hopeful of seeing some familiar faces, and not a bunch of Brootz. The last thing he needed now was to be outnumbered by the Brootz.

"Wow, such big words, I bet you've spent your entire life trying to pronounce them correctly" Sam replied. Of course, Sam would've continued but he was interrupted by the arrival of the teacher and other students, who had fortunately not heard any of his or Viper's conversation. Sam spent the lesson filling diagrams and scrawling chemical equations down, he'd managed to cover the equation for a dry ice bomb from memory and with the aid of sneaking peeks at his phone when the teacher wasn't looking. The only difficult thing now was to get the ingredients, and find a way to explain to bemused chemists, which he predicted would take a month or three.

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:41 am

"Nobody helped me..." Katya thought "Like every day..."

She figured she had to go to chemistry, and ran over there, tripping a couple people on the way by accident.

Katya entered the class, and sat down in the class. She spilled some slightly acidic liquid on the table on purpose, and took out the worksheets that were due for that class. She finished up the work that was to be done that she "forgot" to do, at almost comical speed, and turned it in, and sat back down.

"Hello, I'm here for the gangbang!" She said in a squeaky, faux-eager voice, in a attempt to cheer up the disillusioned youth in the room, and promptly pretended she never said that.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:54 am

The Sanguinian Islands wrote:"Nobody helped me..." Katya thought "Like every day..."

She figured she had to go to chemistry, and ran over there, tripping a couple people on the way by accident.

Katya entered the class, and sat down in the class. She spilled some slightly acidic liquid on the table on purpose, and took out the worksheets that were due for that class. She finished up the work that was to be done that she "forgot" to do, at almost comical speed, and turned it in, and sat back down.

"Hello, I'm here for the gangbang!" She said in a squeaky, faux-eager voice, in a attempt to cheer up the disillusioned youth in the room, and promptly pretended she never said that.

"Oh, hi" Sam said turning to face the girl, he'd caught what she had said and looked at her wide-eyed and surprised. Still, he was curious and was always eager to meet a new face, especially if they weren't associated with any form of gang. Looking at the girl, he saw she had brown hair, and a cute face which seemingly told everyone to be nice or fuck off at the same time. Cracking his hands behind his head, he waited for her to respond.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:59 am

Throughout the period, Clive began talking to more and more people in his row, trying to stay away from the intimidating long haired kids and the kids wearing jeans and chains. The girl sitting in front of him was Natasha, who was from Crestwood, wherever the hell that was. She was kind, and actually kind of attractive. Clive had already made a friend with Conrado, who explained the Brootz and the Hounds of Hell to him, warning Clive that they both were extremely violent.

"I heard that the Brootz leader Skrewdriver was killed in the old Chemistry lab a couple days ago." Conrado whispered to Clive near the end of class. "The Hounds of Hell leader chopped him up people say."

"Interesting," Clive nodded to Conrado. "Are they always like this?"

"Oh yeah, things got really bad last year when these Eastern Europeans came in and tried overthrowing both gangs. Didn't last long however, I'm pretty sure there was just one big ass brawl and that was the end of it." Conrado explained quickly.

Zenoch
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zenoch » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:36 am

Marcus sat in the nearly empty classroom. AP United States History did not attract a very large audience in this school. That was Marcus's intention, he had signed up for the most obscure classes in the school, in an effort to stay away from the gang violence that occurred in the mainstream courses.
There were only three other kids in the classroom, all of them white and obviously not involved in any gangs. Good. Marcus thought. He settled down to take some notes on the Neolithic Revolution.

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:50 am

The Sanguinian Islands wrote:"Nobody helped me..." Katya thought "Like every day..."

"Oh, hi" Sam said turning to face the girl, he'd caught what she had said and looked at her wide-eyed and surprised. Still, he was curious and was always eager to meet a new face, especially if they weren't associated with any form of gang. Looking at the girl, he saw she had brown hair, and a cute face which seemingly told everyone to be nice or fuck off at the same time. Cracking his hands behind his head, he waited for her to respond.

"Oh, hey, White Power." She said cleverly to the albino boy as she turned around, and gave him a smile that said that she was only joking. Katya put out her hand cheerfully for it to be shook, and introduced herself.

"My name is Katya, can I have yours?"

Walabam
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Walabam » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:01 am

"Wow, such big words, I bet you've spent your entire life trying to pronounce them correctly" Sam replied. Of course, Sam would've continued but he was interrupted by the arrival of the teacher and other students, who had fortunately not heard any of his or Viper's conversation. Sam spent the lesson filling diagrams and scrawling chemical equations down, he'd managed to cover the equation for a dry ice bomb from memory and with the aid of sneaking peeks at his phone when the teacher wasn't looking. The only difficult thing now was to get the ingredients, and find a way to explain to bemused chemists, which he predicted would take a month or three.

Let it go, Viper. Let him go. No trouble. Viper was quite pissed to an extent, letting out a soft sigh as he shook his head. To Viper, this kid was not a moron. He had the guts to speak to him like that. He had the courage to call him "kid". Nobody dared to speak to him like that, not even the people in his clique. Viper nodded at the boy's remarks while licking his lips and as he let out a laugh with such slight amusement.

The rest of the class had entered, but Viper wasn't too bothered by them. He was in his own world, thinking of that motorcycle he had seen at the motorcycle shop a few days ago. "Such a beaut..."

While Viper immersed himself in his dreams, a girl stepped into the class. At first glance, Viper thought she was just another ordinary girl, but she wasn't. She was a little, as Viper had put it, a little eccentric. First, there was the intentional spilling of acidic liquid on her table, and then there was the loud exclamation of her being 'here for the gangbang'. Viper had trouble determining her ethnicity. She looked Asian, but she also looked slightly like a Russian. Whatever, Viper wasn't interested anyway.

"Hey, girl. Name's Takasugi Sakamoto. You can call me Viper. Can I call you tonight?" Fuck. Cheesy as fuck. Viper felt a sense of regret as he let that last word out. He knew what he said was cheesy, especially for a 17 year old. 'Oh God, fuck me," thought Viper as he turned his face away.
wat.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:06 am

The Sanguinian Islands wrote:

"Oh, hey, White Power." She said cleverly to the albino boy as she turned around, and gave him a smile that said that she was only joking. Katya put out her hand cheerfully for it to be shook, and introduced herself.

"My name is Katya, can I have yours?"

Sam laughed at the pun, before shaking the girl's hand, It was nice to meet a new face here now. "My name's Sam, Sam Fletcher" he said calmly, before turning to face her, he'd need all the help he could get to survive in this school. His mind though was in a different place, he could imagine himself surfing on a board that was painted with shark's teeth, and this briefly threatened to overtake him and zone him out. Of course, that didn't happen, as he remembered that this girl would probably reply.

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:25 am

Walabam wrote:

Let it go, Viper. Let him go. No trouble. Viper was quite pissed to an extent, letting out a soft sigh as he shook his head. To Viper, this kid was not a moron. He had the guts to speak to him like that. He had the courage to call him "kid". Nobody dared to speak to him like that, not even the people in his clique. Viper nodded at the boy's remarks while licking his lips and as he let out a laugh with such slight amusement.

The rest of the class had entered, but Viper wasn't too bothered by them. He was in his own world, thinking of that motorcycle he had seen at the motorcycle shop a few days ago. "Such a beaut..."

While Viper immersed himself in his dreams, a girl stepped into the class. At first glance, Viper thought she was just another ordinary girl, but she wasn't. She was a little, as Viper had put it, a little eccentric. First, there was the intentional spilling of acidic liquid on her table, and then there was the loud exclamation of her being 'here for the gangbang'. Viper had trouble determining her ethnicity. She looked Asian, but she also looked slightly like a Russian. Whatever, Viper wasn't interested anyway.

"Hey, girl. Name's Takasugi Sakamoto. You can call me Viper. Can I call you tonight?" Fuck. Cheesy as fuck. Viper felt a sense of regret as he let that last word out. He knew what he said was cheesy, especially for a 17 year old. 'Oh God, fuck me," thought Viper as he turned his face away.

"Nooooo, Takasugi-chan, i'm too tsundere." Katya said sarcastically, unaware of how dangerous this kid was, but a feeling of impending fear came over her, and she changed her tone to a more presentable one. "I'm joking, dude. Katya. Katya Irkutskya, nice to meet you. All of us have weird moments, its part of life, only uptight people like that weirdo guy wearing a fedora I ran past get mad at that. Nice to meet you."

The Physics room

Jason Holkoke was waiting for his first class to start, in the morning, he did nothing in his class. How he hated this stupid town, how he hated those kids, who did not care about their academic lives. Don't the know that if they don't graduate, they will never find a job? It seemed only poor scum didn't graduate high school. He opened his macbook, and went to the webcomic "xkcd" to entertain himself.

"Now this is real classy entertainment." Jason muttered. "It's intelligent, unlike everyone here, and I am enlightened all by myself."

Holkoke switched through the inane and very boring webcomic, as he laughed at physics jokes and pop culture references nobody else found funny. His face, was a mixture of hatred and anger from three years of teaching in this hellhole. Oh, why could he have not stayed in Salinas? There were poor stupid christians there, but not as many, and he taught good upper class kids there, until that neo nazi mexican convinced everyone to hate him. Why did he have to go to the charter school and not a failure factory like this one? Why did those conservative theists fire him for no reason? It's obvious to this man, life was worthless.

Ontorisa
Powerbroker

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ontorisa » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:25 am

Classroom 114, North Hill High School
8:42 am

Clive looked at the vandalized clock, trying to make out what time it was. Natasha in front of him was busily taking down notes while Conrado sat back and napped, mumbling random words in Spanish as he did so. The teacher, Mr. Langley, appeared to care less about everyone in the class. His cheap, brown blazer had come off and was thrown on top of his chair at the back room. He had rolled his white dress shirt's sleeves up and his bright red and blue tie taken off. Without those, Langley looked like a really, really, rich and smart student attending the school.

Clive leaned forward, since Conrado was done for the day, ko'd, whatever.

"Pst, Natasha." Clive whispered as Natasha turned around to the sound of her name. "What up?"

"Nothing much," Natasha mumbled, brushing her hair back behind her ear with her hand. "It's getting pretty boring in here, Langley doesn't really give a shit right now."

"Haha, I can see that." Clive chuckled at Natasha. "So, you doing anything later?"

"Woah, bro," Natasha held her hands in a 'stop' motion. "Don't try and make a move on this girl."

"No, no, I mean, I'm going to ask Sleeping Beauty back there as well, maybe we could all head over to Dairy Queen after." Clive smiled at her joke, thumbing back at Conrado. "Crystal clear?"

"Uh, sure, yeah. I guess I'm the third wheel then, huh?" Natasha smiled at back the proposition.

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:37 am

Walabam wrote:

"Nooooo, Takasugi-chan, i'm too tsundere." Katya said sarcastically, unaware of how dangerous this kid was, but a feeling of impending fear came over her, and she changed her tone to a more presentable one. "I'm joking, dude. Katya. Katya Irkutskya, nice to meet you. All of us have weird moments, its part of life, only uptight people like that weirdo guy wearing a fedora I ran past get mad at that. Nice to meet you."

The Physics room

Jason Holkoke was waiting for his first class to start, in the morning, he did nothing in his class. How he hated this stupid town, how he hated those kids, who did not care about their academic lives. Don't the know that if they don't graduate, they will never find a job? It seemed only poor scum didn't graduate high school. He opened his macbook, and went to the webcomic "xkcd" to entertain himself.

"Now this is real classy entertainment." Jason muttered. "It's intelligent, unlike everyone here, and I am enlightened all by myself."

Holkoke switched through the inane and very boring webcomic, as he laughed at physics jokes and pop culture references nobody else found funny. His face, was a mixture of hatred and anger from three years of teaching in this hellhole. Oh, why could he have not stayed in Salinas? There were poor stupid christians there, but not as many, and he taught good upper class kids there, until that neo nazi mexican convinced everyone to hate him. Why did he have to go to the charter school and not a failure factory like this one? Why did those conservative theists fire him for no reason? It's obvious to this man, life was worthless.

"Hey, Katya, I've got Physics for my next lesson according to my schedule, what do you have?" Sam asked the girl, the Asian kid behind him was nicknamed Viper apparently and was an incredible flirt. Chemistry was boring, but Physics would probably kill his enthusiam for the rest of the day, or month depending on the teacher. Eventually, after finishing his work, he handed it to the teacher, earning a smile and a compliment, Sam shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly in response. Now to see what Katya had.

The Sanguinian Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanguinian Islands » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:00 am

The Sanguinian Islands wrote:"Nooooo, Takasugi-chan, i'm too tsundere." Katya said sarcastically, unaware of how dangerous this kid was, but a feeling of impending fear came over her, and she changed her tone to a more presentable one. "I'm joking, dude. Katya. Katya Irkutskya, nice to meet you. All of us have weird moments, its part of life, only uptight people like that weirdo guy wearing a fedora I ran past get mad at that. Nice to meet you."

The Physics room

"Hey, Katya, I've got Physics for my next lesson according to my schedule, what do you have?" Sam asked the girl, the Asian kid behind him was nicknamed Viper apparently and was an incredible flirt. Chemistry was boring, but Physics would probably kill his enthusiam for the rest of the day, or month depending on the teacher. Eventually, after finishing his work, he handed it to the teacher, earning a smile and a compliment, Sam shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly in response. Now to see what Katya had.

"I have physics too." Katya said in a disgusted voice. "My brother said the teacher is a huge faggot, I might knock him down a few pegs." Katya then looked like gears were spinning in her head. "I have like 12 jokes already to tell in that class. My brother told me the Physics guy is really white, it hurts. That charter school vibe, you know? Those weird kids? Yeah, it will be easy to tear him apart."

The Emerald Dragon
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Emerald Dragon » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:08 am

"I have physics too." Katya said in a disgusted voice. "My brother said the teacher is a huge faggot, I might knock him down a few pegs." Katya then looked like gears were spinning in her head. "I have like 12 jokes already to tell in that class. My brother told me the Physics guy is really white, it hurts. That charter school vibe, you know? Those weird kids? Yeah, it will be easy to tear him apart."

"I feel like tearing someone apart today" Sam said offhandedly, he liked Katya; she seemed like a clown and a great laugh. Although behind this cool facade, he was thinking; was the Physics really this bad? Maybe she was overreacting, although to be honest, he really doubted it. At last, he cleared his throat and hopped off his chair, and then stood up. After a few moments of thinking, he decided, the Physics teacher was a faggot. All he could do now was wait for the lesson to end.

Mnar Secundus
Ambassador

Founded: May 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Mnar Secundus » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:57 am

An isolated hallway near the second-story bathroom
8:10 am

Seth Micah was walking towards his first class with his girlfriend Holly when Jackie Railer called out to him. Stopping in his tracks and wiping his hands with his red silk handkerchief, Seth answered: "What seems to be the matter, Jackie? As you should know, we have lessons coming up. Admittedly they aren't all that good, but I'm serious about my studies." Jackie, a mousy man in ratty clothes - Seth chuckled internally at the thought - approached nervously and said, "I'm here for ... business."
Seth sighed, his trademark smile never leaving his face.

As usual on a school day, Seth had woken up at 5:30 am and exercised and trained solo for an hour; then he had prepared breakfast for the Micah household, and for Holly, who always passed by at seven o' clock, and after eating, they had left for North Hill High together with Alice, whom they had dropped off at her school on the way.

The new guidance counselor's speech had amused Seth somewhat. He agreed with most of the points the man had made: yes, the gangs weren't necessarily a reason to be unable to "learn and feel safe" - Seth learned diligently and felt very safe; yes, the man seemed to be no pushover; and yes, it was cowardice to kill a man attached to a chair. He didn't care about that last point, though: Seth had designed most of the plan to kill Skrewdriver himself, and his opinion on the matter was that cowardice was largely underhyped. If something worked, it was worth using, and that was all there was to it.
Then Seth and Holly had left for their first class, which was Biology. It was a class in which Seth had neither significant allies - apart from Holly, obviously - nor significant enemies, and regardless, he didn't intend to miss lessons this year. To be perfectly honest, he didn't need the things: he could educate himself better by reading at the library and researching on the Internet than by listening to the semi-competent teachers who got themselves delegated to North Hill High following some severe screw-up. But that wasn't a reason to skip classes; it was a matter of principles. Of course, Seth didn't in fact have any principles, per se, but it amused him to pretend he did, and the front did have material advantages.

The fastest way to reach the biology room was by crossing this ill-reputed part of the school, and that was where the pair had run into Jackie. Seth, as it happened, did not like Jackie. The boy was boring, a mediocre little dealer who got the Hounds of Hell a part of the drugs they then sold at a higher price to their own customers. He had no ambition, no drive, no vision. And now he was here to talk business ... "Business, you say? Well then, what business do you have with me, Jackie?", asked Seth absent-mindedly, resuming his leisurely walk towards the classroom with Jackie at his side while wiping his hands.

The dealer seemed to search the right words and the requisite amount of guts inside himself, and spoke up after a few seconds: "Well, you see, Smiley, I've heard of Skrewdriver's murder ..."
"Quite obviously, yes. What about it?"
"It was your handiwork, wasn't it? Man, you're a -"
"No," interrupted Seth before Jackie could go on a flattery rant, "in fact the boss was the one who did the actual killing. I merely planned it out, for the most part." He didn't mind telling Jackie: the man was an untrustworthy coward, the police wouldn't believe him, and he wouldn't rat anyone out unless the case against them was so great that his testimony wouldn't make a difference.
Seth took a ball-point pen out of his pocket and started twirling it between his fingers on reflex.
"Ah ... Hum, ah - anyway," continued the dealer, apparently surprised at Seth's admission, "I've been thinking that, you know, that whole thing is going to make the area seriously dangerous ... So, you know," he stammered with a greasy smile, "seeing as it's gonna be more dangerous for me to sell you guys my merchandise, I was thinking that maybe we'd re-negociate the price ..." He wringed his hands in anxiety before nervously putting them back in his pockets, but didn't dare come back on his words.

Seth gave it some thought, still walking at the same pace, his smile unwavering, the pen twirling slowly in his hand. After a few seconds, he stopped walking - there was no-one around, not that it would have made a difference - and spoke up. "Hmmm. You make good point, Jackie, and I see where you're coming from. I have duly considered it. You see, Jackie, -"

There was a dull thunk. Jackie seemed to wonder about its source for a heartbeat, then he looked at the pen nailing his left hand to his thigh with disbelief: Seth hadn't even changed his breathing, hadn't even looked at him. The surprise was so great that he didn't feel anything before a good three seconds, his brain too busy asking itself What the Hell? to send the nerve signals. Then Jackie tried to scream, but Seth gagged him with his hand, pushing him back against the wall brutally, still looking out into nothing in particular as if he were listening to music on his bed, still smiling.

And Smiley hadn't even stopped talking, hadn't even changed his intonation. "- you're making a mistake here. You're thinking that you have the right to negociate with me. You don't. A lowly bottom-feeder like you should consider himself priviledged that we've granted him the right to exist on our turf. So let me tell you what we are going to do. I'm going to let go. If you scream, I will break your neck and throw you out of the window, nobody will bother making an investigation about you. Then you're going to run along to the infirmary, or maybe the hospital, and get yourself treated: you will say that you hurt yourself using carpentry tools, or that you tripped and fell on a screwdriver - that might be somewhat appropriate -, or anything that bails me out. Don't worry, this is a light wound, the bones aren't damaged."

He finally turned towards Jackie and focused on him, his gray eyes perfectly calm and steady despite the dealer's muffled screams and awkward writhing, and continued. "Once you're ready to get back to work - I'm giving you a week and a half of obviously unpaid leave -, you will keep selling us drugs, and you will do it at the same price as always, with the same reliability as always. And that's all there will be to it. Alright?"

Jackie, terrified and panicky, nodded furiously, tears streaming down from his eyes. Seth released him, and he collapsed wordlessly in a shivering ball of fear and pain. "Well then," concluded Seth while patting Jackie's shoulder reassuringly, "we'll be going, since we can still catch the lesson. I'm looking forward to working with you for the rest of the year. Holly, I hope you didn't get blood on your clothes?", he asked, walking away with his girlfriend at his side, wiping his hands as usual.
Holly leaned against his shoulder as they walked, answering: "No, it's not a problem. You left the pen in there anyway. Honestly, you should be more careful with your stuff."
"I don't want to hear that from someone who lost the last pencil I loaned her."
"Can't you let it go already? It's been three months, you know."
"Well, I can still hope for a more ... attractive compensation, can't I?"
And so they walked to their biology lesson at a leisurely pace, flirting and joking along the way. Just another day in the life of Seth Micah.

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!

Zenoch
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zenoch » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:52 pm

Marcus stood up from his desk and walked into the hallway with his books. A lesson tends to go significantly faster when there are only four kids in the classroom, and none of them ask questions. The next class on his schedule was Physics. He had to take the required classes, which meant he was not always in a a small class size. The APUSH teacher had let the class out early, so Marcus wandered a nearly empty hallway, taking his time to get to his locker. He decided not to go to the bathroom, as restrooms during passing periods tended to be violent places. He stopped by his locker and opened it. Inside was a picture of his girlfriend. One good thing about his next class was that she was in it. Marcus took one last glance at the picture and left for Physics, forming a song in his head as he walked.

Joshulia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Joshulia » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:52 pm

Blah blah blah, I founded the Brootz, blah blah blah, space filling curse word, blah blah blah, my office is always open

Well that's good, Jaeger was gonna have to pay him a visit one of these days, army or not, try fighting six guys at once. It's not that the new teacher was any threat at all, quite the contrary actually, there had been heapings of men and women like him when the war first started, and obviously they didn't do so well. He'd try to make it a quick beating, he had nothing against the guy, but if Holding fought back, well, his boys need to defends themselves don't they?

And with that, fairly illegal, act plotted out in his mind, Geoff stood up quickly from his chair, so quickly in fact, his eyes clouded up with all the blood rushed to his legs. A backpack with a single strap left hung heavily from his right shoulder, it's contents was nothing of importance, thus he carried it with little grace all the way to his first period of the day: Chemistry.

"Jesus fucking Christ, man, you got a little something......everywhere."

The passing comment was made to Sam, Jaeger didn't know him as Sam though, instead he was the guy with fucked up skin, eyes, and hair. As the Hound spoke he pointed at his own face with a single finger that slowly spread to his entire face. Moments later, he plopped his books down on a table, next to Takasuki in fact.

"So, what'd I miss?"
Last edited by Joshulia on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Tired Old Man with Liberal Ideas and a Raging Jew Fro

Plus I Know Aona's Real Name, HMU

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse