NATION

PASSWORD

Luthorian Slave Exports

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The Greater Luthorian Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Luthorian Slave Exports

Postby The Greater Luthorian Empire » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:19 pm

Slaves have been sold in Luthoria as long as Luthoria has been a place, although the laws governing the sale and treatment of slaves may have changed the business itself hasn't. Luthoria is a prime dealer of human chattel, slaves are bred and raised from birth to be obedient servants capable of entertaining guests in a myriad of ways.

Basic Education:
All slaves are by law given a basic education to allow them to function in the real world. The exact education can vary but at bare minimum each slave is capable of basic math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and some geometry), and is capable of reading and writing in German. Beyond this many slaves recieve further education in order to allow them to make intelligent conversations with guests and are well read in Luthorian and foreign literature as well as being educated in various areas of politics, science, economics, and business.

Specialized Training:
Although not mandated by law Luthorian slaves primarily exist as entertainers and as a result are trained in the musical and visual arts. Effectively all slaves can sing and play at least a single instrument, others are also trained to dance or play multiple instruments. The exact specifics of what instruments they can play, or how many instruments they can play varies. The only possible exception to this are "culled" slaves designated as useless for reproduction and of a decreased value either due to genetic defect or simply being unattractive who rarely are well trained in the musical or visual arts. If not sold all culled slaves will be given their freedom and a small payment by the company owning them instead of the company feeding and housing them with little chance to sell them.

Blacklisting:
The Luthorian Empire refuses to trade with any nation it deems as hostile to Luthorian interests and is forbidden to export slaves to nations it deems as unsafe for the safety and security of the slaves where the lives and general saftey of the slaves cannot be guarenteed.

Ownership:
The Luthorian Empire is bound by the laws of foreign nations when it comes to selling its slaves and will hence refuse to sell slaves to foreigners in nations where slavery is outlawed. However, the purchaser can still purchase a slave, relevant authorities will be informed, and the slaves will attempt to be sent to the nation in question as an immigrant, gaining their freedom the moment they set foot on the country. As free people they are not bound to the individual who purchased them unless contractually obligated to be so with a legal document of the nation in question. Slaves to be sent to nations where slavery is outlawed may be allowed to sign a contract while still in slavery binding them to the individual in some way (adoption, marriage, indentured servitude) however Luthoria in no way guarentees that the contract will be accepted in court as the slave may be considered to have signed the contract under duress.

Ethnicity:
Due to laws in the Luthorian Empire all slaves are all ethnic Luthorians, a White race all slaves have fair skin and hair colours ranging from dark brown to light blonde as well as red, eye colours vary but tend to be blue or green. We understand customers may desire slaves of other ethnicities but the Luthorian Empire doesn't allow the sale or breeding of slaves outside of the Luthorian ethnic group to ensure the racial purity of Luthoria.

Note on Purchasing:
As slaves are educated and trained in specific way we request that all customers specify what capabilities they wish their slave to have as well as any physical features that they wish their slave to have. If no skills or features are mentioned a random slave will be selected.

For example one might wish to purchase a slave with the following features
*Female
*Age 18-25
*Blonde Hair
*Blue Eyes
*5'4"-5'9" tall
*Speaks Italian
*Can play the harp
*Can sing a Soprano voice
Thus the customer could guarentee that their slave meets all those criteria, or if one is unavialable we could negotiate with them to get the best product possible

Current Sales
Number Sold (2014): 2,971
Revenue (2014): S 413.638 million

Questions:
If you have any questions at all about our products, or actions, or simply want to understand Luthorian slavery please feel free to ask.

Sale Prices: (all prices are approximate and vary depending on skills, appearance, and exact age)
Male Slaves
Ages 13-20: $180,000-250,000
Ages 21-30: $150,000-200,000
Ages 31-40: $90,000-120,000
Ages 40+: $50,000-80,000

Female Slaves
Ages 13-20: $380,000-525,000
Ages 21-30: $315,000-420,000
Ages 31-40: $190,000-250,000
Ages 40+: $105,000-165,000

Culled Male Slaves
Ages 13-20: $60,000-80,000
Ages 21-30: $50,000-65,000
Ages 31-40: $30,000-40,000
Ages 40+: $15,000-25,000

Culled Female Slaves
Ages 13-20: $125,000-175,000
Ages 21-30: $105,000-140,000
Ages 31-40: $60,000-80,000
Ages 40+: $35,000-55,000
Last edited by The Greater Luthorian Empire on Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:10 am, edited 10 times in total.
Imperializt Russia wrote:They told me I could be anything, so I became a razor blade.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:23 am

Encrypted Message from J. T. Merrington

As you might know, slavery is illegal in the United States of Allanea.

For this reason, I am contacting you in absolute secrecy, from the lawless wastelands of former Derscon. I would like to acquire, for reasons entirely of my own, a single 14-year-old slave.

My requirements for this slave are as follows:

1. She must be good-looking.
2. She must speak fluent English.
3. She must not suffer from any form of learning disability, deficiency, etc.
4. She must play the synthesizer, my favorite musical instrument.

I guarantee that this slave will not be harmed by me, and will in fact be permitted to improve her state, and eventually may even become a senior member of my enterprise, if she acquits herself well (although the slave is not to be told this).

I will pay $500,000 for this slave, provided of course that the safety and secrecy of my order is well-acquitted.

OOC: If you like, we can do a thread about the slave's adventures...
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Luthorian Empire » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:09 am

We have a number of girls who meet your specifications and if you wish you may specify a specific hair or eye colour, or a specific height. If you don't a slave will be chosen at random. The girl will be sent in secret from a disguised cargo ship where the girl and a handler will exit the ship and the handler would make contact with her. If you truly wish to keep the deal secret we will accept physical payment in the form of NSD, Luthorian Crowns, or a precious metal such as Gold, Silver, or Platinum valued at standard values on the international market. If you have any further questions or concerns regarding the girl, the transit, or the payment please feel free to ask.

OOC: Sounds like it could be fun plus I wanna get into an RPing region for some consistency which is hard to do without experience and it is hard to get experience when so many RPs are well underway, closed, or terrible to the point that they look like parodies. As long as you don't invade my nation I'm fine, you can even seize the ship if you need to for the RP.
Imperializt Russia wrote:They told me I could be anything, so I became a razor blade.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:12 am

Encrypted Message from J. T. Merrington

I would prefer it if the girl is blonde, blue-eyed, and pretty. Surely you understand this desire of mine. I will pay in Luthoran crowns.

OOC: My idea was that the girl will be questioned extensively about her life in the GLE.

This will allow me to show how my intelligence services work, and for you to RP more about slavery in your nation and how it works.

I don't plan to do a war RP at this stage.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Luthorian Empire » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:19 am

Allanea wrote:Encrypted Message from J. T. Merrington

I would prefer it if the girl is blonde, blue-eyed, and pretty. Surely you understand this desire of mine. I will pay in Luthoran crowns.

OOC: My idea was that the girl will be questioned extensively about her life in the GLE.

This will allow me to show how my intelligence services work, and for you to RP more about slavery in your nation and how it works.

I don't plan to do a war RP at this stage.

Very well than the if you have no issues with the execution of the deal it will be executed as specified in our previous correspondence we will arrive via cargo ship and contact you for a meeting upon arrival.

OOC: Sounds good, I'm in. Do you want to set up the thread?

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:19 am

OOC:

Wanna do it by cooperative editing?

Can you contact me by some kind of instant messenger?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Ulil
Envoy

Founded: May 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Ulil » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:34 am

Can I be in this RP to
"Imagination rules the world." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Please sign for justice
Vote for Joy Waymire 2016 Copy this into your signature.

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Allied Connurist States » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:11 pm

ENCRYPTION LEVEL: EXTREME

Whilst I personally view slavery in the conventional sense to be immoral, I must say I have great interest in potentially making a purchase. I feel I must commend for your treatment of these slaves as you make sure that they are educated and have rights, and at the end of the day, it's a lot better than being some peasant in some communist hellhole or some other place.

However, I would like to ask you questions.

What other forms of specialized training exist?

When you say basic education, how basic do you mean? I would hope that the average slave is just as intelligent as the average person.

Have a good day.
Signed, Emperor Connor I
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Pey
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pey » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:24 pm

To whom it may concern;

Although slavery is frowned upon in Pey, Leader Eric Coleman would like two slaves to help out the busy commotion and events in Pey. It does not matter what the gender is, although he perfers a male and a female.

-They must be able to understand moderate english.
-They must be open to new things.
-At least one of them must be able to cook.
-At least one of them must be able to play the piano at an intermediate level.
-They must be outgoing and not shy.
-We will accept people who are color blind and/or amputated in one limb. Any other disabilities will not be accepted.

If they are satisfactory, we plan on offering them payment for their work.
If you can give a price, we will wire money as soon as possible.
Winner of the 2014 NSG World Fair TriWrathlon
Embassy Program
This is just filler so I can have another line in my sig.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Luthorian Empire » Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:47 pm

What other forms of specialized training exist?
Luthorian slaves exist primarily as cultured education and as a result their areas of training are centered on that. Specialized training involves training with other instruments, specific styles of dance, or having a more varied vocal range.

When you say basic education, how basic do you mean? I would hope that the average slave is just as intelligent as the average person.
The education cannot be directly compared to that of a free man or woman as the goal of the education is different. Free people are educated so that they may get a job and earn a living, slaves are educated so that they can function and hold a conversation well. Most slaves only have about a 7th grade education in maths and sciences but are educated almost to a college level in some specific areas of literature, music, history, politics, and economics. The end result is while slaves have no real potential of getting a college degree and becoming science, math, or engineering majors, they can make intelligent conversations with guests and come across as well educated.

Granted if a customer desired some other education or training pattern we would be more than willing to begin educating and training slaves in such a way with a forward payment to ensure a profit even should the customer back out of the deal before they purchased their slaves.

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:13 pm

Very well. Thanks for your quick and clear response. I would now like to make a request.

Female
Age 15-19
Similar appearance to the actress Jennifer Lawrence if possible, if not then brunette, no eye colour preference
height doesn't matter as long as they are not a dwarf or a giant.
Fluent English.
Intelligent.

Skill in music or dance is not mandatory.

Additionally, I would like to request microchipping, so that in the event of running away, the slaves location will still be known.
We hope that you can meet these demands, and we would be willing to pay $1,000,000 or equivalent in precious metals or another currency.

Have a good day.
Signed, Emperor Connor I
Brytene wrote:brb gonna goteach some spanish people the secrets of a tasty lancashire hotpot as part of my secret imperialist ambitions

#ValaranSoSexy | I BELIEVE IN THE EASTER CAMEL | Excellent Stallion-Like Gentleman, Commander of Ugandan Skies, Rabbipriest of Amin Temple Kampala, Commissar of DPRK State Facilities, of Excellent Stallion-Like Affairs ,and of Internet Surveillance.Glory to Idi Amin! Remove the Obote scum!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Luthorian Empire » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:16 pm

Pey wrote:To whom it may concern;

Although slavery is frowned upon in Pey, Leader Eric Coleman would like two slaves to help out the busy commotion and events in Pey. It does not matter what the gender is, although he perfers a male and a female.

-We will accept people who are color blind and/or amputated in one limb. Any other disabilities will not be accepted.

We have two slaves that fit the above requirements, one is a colour blind male age 19 who is capable of playing the piano and harpsichord who is being sold at a decreased price of $75,000 due to his colour blindness leaving him as an inferior slave to be "culled" (sold off or freed no matter what) that is unfit for breeding. The second slave is a 24 year old female slave, no physical defects, she is trained to a basic level in various forms of dance as well as being able to play the violin, and is a competent cook. She is being sold for $380,000.

If you accept these two the total price will come to $455,000. The price covers shipping which we can cover, however if you wish to cover shipping yourself the price will be the same.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Luthorian Empire » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:44 pm

Allied Connurist States wrote:ENCRYPTION LEVEL: EXTREME

Very well. Thanks for your quick and clear response. I would now like to make a request.

Female
Age 15-19
Similar appearance to the actress Jennifer Lawrence if possible, if not then brunette, no eye colour preference
height doesn't matter as long as they are not a dwarf or a giant.
Fluent English.
Intelligent.

Skill in music or dance is not mandatory.

Additionally, I would like to request microchipping, so that in the event of running away, the slaves location will still be known.
We hope that you can meet these demands, and we would be willing to pay $1,000,000 or equivalent in precious metals or another currency.

Have a good day.
Signed, Emperor Connor I

It appears as though we do have a young girl in our possession who looks like a young Jennifer Lawrence, and any imperfections could easily be fixed with plastic surgery if you so desire. She is 15 years old, blue eyes, and a little on the short side. Besides that she is fluent in English, learning it from a young age as though she was raised in a bilingual household. Although you haven't requested any specifics as far skills, all slaves are trained in some form of arts and this girl is no different, she is a trained dancer and can sing in the mezzo-soprano range. We will gladly microchip her and could prepare to send her to you as soon as you respond.

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:01 pm

Thank you. We are ready to receive delivery. If you want (and I would prefer it) I can send a private aircraft to your nation and from there transport her to my nation. I do not require plastic surgery to be undertaken, and if I change my mind then my nation is more than capable in the field of plastic surgery. The money has been wired, and I thank you for your quick and clear responses.

Have a nice day.
Signed, Emperor Connor I

Pey
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pey » Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:22 pm

The Greater Luthorian Empire wrote:
Pey wrote:To whom it may concern;

We have two slaves that fit the above requirements, one is a colour blind male age 19 who is capable of playing the piano and harpsichord who is being sold at a decreased price of $75,000 due to his colour blindness leaving him as an inferior slave to be "culled" (sold off or freed no matter what) that is unfit for breeding. The second slave is a 24 year old female slave, no physical defects, she is trained to a basic level in various forms of dance as well as being able to play the violin, and is a competent cook. She is being sold for $380,000.

If you accept these two the total price will come to $455,000. The price covers shipping which we can cover, however if you wish to cover shipping yourself the price will be the same.

After reading these two descriptions, Eric Coleman has approved for the purchase. Money has been wired.
Winner of the 2014 NSG World Fair TriWrathlon
Embassy Program
This is just filler so I can have another line in my sig.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Luthorian Empire » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:17 pm

Allied Connurist States wrote:ENCRYPTION LEVEL: EXTREME

Thank you. We are ready to receive delivery. If you want (and I would prefer it) I can send a private aircraft to your nation and from there transport her to my nation. I do not require plastic surgery to be undertaken, and if I change my mind then my nation is more than capable in the field of plastic surgery. The money has been wired, and I thank you for your quick and clear responses.

Have a nice day.
Signed, Emperor Connor I

Very well than, we will send her to Lux International Airport for pick up.

Winchia
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

TELEGRAM from WINCHIA

Postby Winchia » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:31 pm

TO: Most Noble Empire of Luthoria

I am pleased to announce that the Grand Duchy of Winchia is interested in purchasing some of your slaves, who can accommodate certain Winchian interests.
The Grand Duchy will require stock which can adhere to ALL of the following:
  1. Male or Female
  2. 18 - 22
  3. Attractive
  4. Can speak English
  5. Knowledge of sexual acts
  6. Willing to perform sexual acts on the same sex for money

The slaves will be freed upon arrival to Winchia and will be granted unlimited worker's visas, which may be upgraded to full citizen status later.

Yours,
Msgr. David Angers-Selusin
Minister of Finance of the Grand Duchy of Winchia
Last edited by Winchia on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Allied Connurist States
Minister

Postby Allied Connurist States » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:43 pm

We thank you for your services. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Have a good day.
Signed, Emperor Connor I

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Luthorian Empire » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:44 am

Winchia wrote:

TO: Most Noble Empire of Luthoria

I am pleased to announce that the Grand Duchy of Winchia is interested in purchasing some of your slaves, who can accommodate certain Winchian interests.
The Grand Duchy will require stock which can adhere to ALL of the following:
  1. Male or Female
  2. 18 - 22
  3. Attractive
  4. Can speak English
  5. Knowledge of sexual acts
  6. Willing to perform sexual acts on the same sex for money

The slaves will be freed upon arrival to Winchia and will be granted unlimited worker's visas, which may be upgraded to full citizen status later.

Yours,
(Image)
Msgr. David Angers-Selusin
Minister of Finance of the Grand Duchy of Winchia

While we have slaves that can more than fit your requirements we need to at least know the number you desire for your purchase.

Winchia
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 28, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Telegram to Luthoria

Postby Winchia » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:45 pm

As many as possible.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Luthorian Empire » Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:59 pm

Winchia wrote:As many as possible.

Very well than we have 32 slaves, half male, half female that fit your requirements. Your total will come to $9,680,000 and unless you would prefer to transport them yourselves they will be shipped to Winchia through a Luthorian shipping company.

Seripheap
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 22, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Seripheap » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:57 pm

I'm looking for a bride .

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Greater Luthorian Empire » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:59 pm

Seripheap wrote:I'm looking for a bride .

Okay, we have plenty of young women available, do you have any requirements? Age, height, hair colour, eye colour, musical ability, knowledge of a specific conversational subject (politics, economics, philosophy)?

Seripheap
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Seripheap » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:03 pm

We do allow purchase via the existing status constatutional eqaulity

Seripheap
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Seripheap » Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:11 pm

The Greater Luthorian Empire wrote:
Seripheap wrote:I'm looking for a bride .

Okay, we have plenty of young women available, do you have any requirements? Age, height, hair colour, eye colour, musical ability, knowledge of a specific conversational subject (politics, economics, philosophy)?

Anyone with curvy waist , Long hair blue eyes large sexual aptite with normal or if possible above average breast mesurement who can play the piano would be good And we I will need a profile descipition of her

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade