NATION

PASSWORD

Extinction of Magic (Modern Day Sorcery OOC & Sign Ups) OPEN

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Krytonus
Minister

Founded: Feb 20, 2014
Ex-Nation

Extinction of Magic (Modern Day Sorcery OOC & Sign Ups) OPEN

Postby Krytonus » Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:57 pm

WELCOME TO DUBLIN

A HISTORY OF SORCERY AND MAGIC

The first known record of a 'Sorcerer' child was in the summer of 1885, in a small town in England. A young boy was reported to have set the family home on fire after a bad tantrum. He was reported to spray fire from his hands, summon winds and lift stone with his mind. He also reportedly attempted to put out the fire with water 'out of the air'. Police shrugged it off as post-trauma stress and wrote it off as an unintentional and tragic accident.

Soon, there were reports of more children and sometimes even adults doing strange things, things that seemed impossible. Reports every few years turned to weeks which turned to days. There was no denying it- There was a new breed of human. Governments tried their best to cover it up, and the World Congress created a top-secret program to keep these humans under control and out of sight.

Meanwhile, these 'Sorcerers' were coming together. Learning, thriving together. The schools of magic were established, dividing sorcerers based on their powers. Sorcerers were documented and catalogued. The ' Sorcerers of the World' organisation was created, with Leaders elected and representatives voted. Though shaky at first, TSOTW quickly grew in numbers and in power. Much of the group wanted to live in peace with mortals (as they had been dubbed) but others... Others wanted revenge, wanted to strike back at those who had and still did hunt them down.

Years passed, and rogue groups rose and fell as they fought the Governments of the world. In 1972 The President of the United States made an official statement finally revealing that sorcerers were very much real and very much a threat. The world was split. Some countries declared war on sorcerers while others welcomed them. In 1983 after a brutal attack on the Pentagon by a terrorist sorcerer group known as the 'New World Order' America officially declared war on sorcerers. In 1987, The United Kingdom joined them along with Russia. China attempted to create a superhuman army but after multiple attacks they too declared war on magic. By 1996, More than half the world was hunting down sorcerers.

The New World Order was reported to have been disbanded in the late 90s, fading into obscurity. They had gotten what they wanted;

Total chaos.

The war continued, and by 2003 almost half of the world's sorcerers were dead or imprisoned, the others forced to hide or migrate to one of the few countries where they were still accepted. Rogue groups fought back. Others tried peace and were denied it and detained. Some countries captured sorcerers and experimented on them.

Now, in 2014, after years of fighting and rebellion, the only countries still welcoming sorcerers are Ireland, Iceland, The Ukraine, Japan, New Zealand, Portugal, Brazil, Egypt, Canada, Madagascar and India. You are residing in Dublin, the capital of Ireland. Big things are about to happen. Who are you? What part will you play in this great game? Are you a mortal or are you a sorcerer? Are you pro-magic or do you want this Earth for your kind alone? That my friend, is up to you, but no matter who you are, your life is about to be flipped upside down.

THE SORCERERS OF THE WORLD
TSOTW serves as a sort of government for Sorcerers. They have branches set up in all of the countries still allowing sorcerers and a place in the U.N. They are based in Cork City in the South of Ireland. TSOTW's views are to peace between mortals and sorcerers, but whenever a proposal is made, it's either downvoted or vetoed. They have their own military force comically dubbed as the 'Potters Family' after the popular Harry Potter books. They are headed by a council of boring old men who do boring old men things, and are lead by Mr. John Ernolds. He's a boring old man.

THE UNITED GOVERNMENTS AGAINST SORCERERS
TUGAS are an extreme anti-magic group lead by China. They are an elite military taskforce who's sole purpose is getting rid of sorcery - for good.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER
TNWO was an extremist group of Sorcerers fighting against the mortal population. They are renowned for their brutal attack on the Pentagon in 1983, burning down half of the building and murdering over one thousand people and three sorcerers who tried to stop them. They were officially disbanded in 1998... Or were they?

THE CONTENTS OF THIS FILE ARE TOP SECRET AND PROPERTY OF THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND

DATAFILE OF RECENT NWO ACTIVITIES
The New World Order was formally disbanded in 1998, however many former members have continued to commit hate crimes against non-sorcerers. In early 2006, there are reports of a previous high ranking member of the NWO attempting to revive the organisation's activities. According to retrieved data, the ressurected NWO now has over 10,000 members. An inside agent codenamed -------- has been reporting from the new base of operations for the NWO located in ------------. On July 19 2014, Agent -------- made a call to the ------------ office in ---------, explaining NWO were preparing for 'something big'. However, Agent -------- was cut off before any more information could be given. There has been no contact or response from the agent since, and he is presumed dead.

GATHERED DATA ON NWO LEADER
Not much is known about the current Leader of the NWO. Belo- -- - -----l information we currently have on him.
NAME: Unknown
CODEN-ME: Mr. K
RACE: Caucasian
N----NALITY: Unknown
SCHOOL OF MAGIC: Unknown
APPEARANCE: Reported to be r--ghly 6 feet tall and skinny, with blonde hair and brown eyes. It is unknown whether he has any tattoos, skin-grafts or piercings.
HISTORY: Not much is known about Mr. K apart from the fact that he was a high ranking member of the NWO in the 90s. He supposedly single-handedly ressurected the NWO in 2005, and is s---- --e leader.
OTHER GATHERED INFO: Mr K is reported to ----- a form of Schizophrenia. It is unknown but suspected that he suffers from ------- other mental disorders, and is ---- cautious, mostly calling t-- shots via burner cell pho-es and e-mail.

GAT--RED INFORMA-ION ON EXPE-TED ATT-CK FROM NWO
It is repo----- that ---------- wi---- on th-------- of ---- ---
-- ----------------- -- ------ - -------------------- --- --- ------- ----- -- --- -- - - - ------------ - -- ------ ---- --- ---------- - -- - -- - - - - ----

Oh, you didn't expect us to find this, did you?

Look at you all. Scurrying about with your code reds and your top secrets, thinking plastering a massive warning on the front will make your information more secure. Just keep in mind that all the firewalls in the world couldn't keep me out. I know everything. And there is nothing you can do about it. Big things are going to happen, and you can't stop it. You can police all you want, scurrying about, thinking you have things under control. But you don't. You never will.

So go! Do what you want. Try to stop it. I've got my popcorn. We're ready for the storm.

Are you?

Best wishes,
Mr. K

A problem has been detected and windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer.

Elemental: Common. If you are an elemental, you have control over Fire, Water, Air, and Stone. This does not mean you can fly or breath underwater, please keep in mind, and you cannot tunnel incredibly fast or tear stone buildings apart. In fact, stone is probably the weakest element as it needs up a lot of power to use.

Mage: Common. Mages are split up into many sub-groups, one of which your sorcerer will be. These sub-groups are;

Light: Common The use of beams of incredibly hot light, which can be used for combat and lighting fires. Users of the Light subgroup can also create hovering balls of light.

Healers: Common. Does what it says on the tin.

Gravity: Uncommon. Users of the gravity sub group can walk on walls, jump far lengths, carry large objects and even change the weight of their fists in order to pack one serious punch. Although unable to make enormous objects just float in the air, there have been reports of Sorcerers being able to lift objects weighing up to 75 Tonnes (Your average jumbo-jet).

Invisibility: Uncommon. Users of this sub group can turn themselves and things they are touching invisible. However, they cannot hide incredibly large objects. They can hide things up to the size of your average shed.

Telekinesis: Uncommon: They do what it says on the tin, able to lift objects up to 100 Tonnes, and can even rip houses out of the ground. Don't mess with users of this sub-group.

Teleportation: Rare: Users can teleport to any location they have even been to, as long as they can visualise it clearly. Trying to teleport when badly injured or upset has led to accidents involving teleporting right into objects and promptly dying.

Nature wielders: Rare: Nature wielders can control plants and trees, growing them and bending them at their own will. Make a living set of armour or rip a house apart with crushing tree roots.

Elecamancy: Very Rare: Wielders can control electricity. Ever seen The Amazing Spider Man 2? Kind of like that, but not as powerful. You could black out maybe a quarter of a small city.

Necromancers: Rare. This group are masters in everything dark. Members can fight with shadows and briefly reanimate the dead to do their bidding. Generally not too nice people, and sometimes can get addicted to their magic-use.

Summoneers: Rare. Members of this group are able to, well, summon things from other dimensions, usually stupid but powerful beasts. Some call them demons, some call them apparitions. The important thing is that they're hideous and bloodthirsty. It takes up more energy the larger the beast summoned is. Summoners require a lot of energy, and most only summon things as a last resort.

Psychics: Rare. Psychics get uncontrollable visions of the future. These visions are generally vague and hard to understand if not trained. Psychics also have very toned down telekinesis.

TRIVIA ON DUBLIN AND IRELAND
I'm going to assume not all of you are from Dublin. So, here's a bit of trivia and general knowledge any Dubliner should to know.

Education System
The Education system in Ireland is rather different than America. There are no middle schools. Instead, there are two schools, Primary and Secondary Schools. Primary takes children from the ages of Four and Five to around Eleven and Twelve. Secondary takes Twelve and Thirteen to Eighteen and occasionally Nineteen. In the Third Year of Secondary school, students take the Junior Cert, a very important set of exams. In Sixth Year (The final year) students take the Leaving Cert, which determines which colleges you will get into and such.

The Irish Language
The Irish speak English, thankfully, but Gaeilge, or Irish is a mandatory subject and is spoken in some areas in the West of Ireland known as the Gaeltacht. Not many people like Irish as it's pretty damn difficult to learn.

Geography of Dublin and points of interest
The main river in Dublin in the River Liffey, which cuts the city in half in the city centre. Those on the north bank are referred to as Northsiders, and those on the South bank Southsiders. Southsiders are stereotyped as posh, while Northsiders are more common, or 'knackers'. Dublin is not a very industrial area, but there is a large industrial area on the Southside, marked by two very large chimneys. People living in the countryside are often referred to as 'culchies'. Both terms of Knacker and Culchie aren't really very nice, and will be taken as insults.

Dublin has a whole bunch of great stuff, so first, I'm gonna plop this down;

From that, you'll notice the South Side has a lot more historical landmarks and such. The South Side also offers good shopping, mostly on Grafton Street. On the North Side, you've got the wonderful O'Connell Street. O'Connell Street is probably the most influential place in all of Dublin, as it was the site of most of the 1916 rising. The rising took place on Easter Sunday of 1916, where rebels stormed the general post office in the name of Independence. Much fighting and shelling from the Brits ensued, and after a few more years of scuffles and general fucking up we became the Republic of Ireland. (Cue cheering) There are quite a lot of statues and landmarks on O'Connell Street, the most popular arguably being the Spire, a giant silver spike commemorating the New Millennium. Huzzah! To the West of the city centre upriver, you will come to Pheonix Park, the largest city park in the world and home to Áras an Uachtaráin (residense of the president). It's Ireland's very own White House. (It even looks a lot like it) East of the Northside is the Howth peninsula, which has a little harbour and is popular with tourists for it's beaches and the like. The most visible landmark in Dublin isn't even a landmark- The twin chimneys from the industrial estate, known as the Pidgeon House. These babies are huge and can be seen from just about anywhere.

Geography of Ireland
The Republic (not the Island) of Ireland is split into 29 Counties and 3 Regions. Dublin is located in Leinster.

Government of Ireland
The structure of the Government of Ireland is regulated by the Constitution of Ireland. The Government is headed by a prime minister called the Taoiseach. The deputy prime minister is called the Tánaiste, and is nominated by the Taoiseach from among the members of the Government.

The Government must consist of between seven and fifteen members. Every member of the Government must be a member of the parliament of Ireland, called the Oireachtas. No more than two members of the Government may be members of Seanad Éireann, the upper house of the Oireachtas. Therefore, all other members of the Government must be members of Dáil Éireann, the lower house. The Taoiseach, Tánaiste and Minister for Finance must be members of the Dáil.

The Taoiseach is nominated by Dáil Éireann, the lower house of the Oireachtas, and appointed by the President. Other members of the Government are nominated by the Taoiseach, approved by Dáil Éireann, and appointed by the President. A minister is usually in charge of a Department of State and thus technically a "Minister of the Government". Occasionally a minister without portfolio is appointed who is a minister and a member of the Government but not a "Minister of the Government".

The President of Ireland (or Uachtarán na hÉireann) is the head of state of Ireland. Unless a candidate runs unopposed, the President is directly elected by the people. The President holds office for seven years, and can be elected for a maximum of two terms. The presidency is largely a ceremonial office, but the President does have certain limited powers. The president's official residence is Áras an Uachtaráin in Dublin.

Irish policemen are called Garda, plural Gardai. The Guards is also used when talking about them.

Currency
The Euro.

- No Godmodding or Metagaming of any kind. If you think you might be breaking this rule, please ask me.
- Get along with others.
- My word on all disagreements and arguments is final.
- Keep posts detailed and long, please. During conversation, this is negotiable, but keep it good.
- Realism. I know this is about sorcery but still.

Name:
Sorcerer or Mortal:
Role in society (Citizen, member of Government, soldier ect):
School of Magic:
Appearance:
Personality:
Skills & strengths:
Weaknesses:
Bio:
Equipment:
Additional info:
RP Example:

ACCEPTED THUS FAR
Jack Eminence
The Crow
Daniel de Simons
Aleksander 'Vanishing Act' De Trastamara
Seiko Hosokawa
Angus Hammond
William Mandrake
Edric Saren
Edwin Thompson

Additional Notes:
I'm currently away on Holidays in Portugal and it's all very nice but I may not be able to post as often as I'd like.
Have fun!
Last edited by Krytonus on Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:38 pm, edited 29 times in total.
The Irishman who doesn't drink, nursing a Pepsi in the corner of The Pub.

I thought I made a mistake once, but I was wrong.

Omegica
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Omegica » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:54 am

Insert Form here.

Eirtac
Attaché

Founded: Mar 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Eirtac » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:02 pm

Is demon summoning allowed ?

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:52 am

Eirtac wrote:Is demon summoning allowed ?

I'm glad you asked my good sir/madam! Now, as you know, I am currently holidaying in Portugal. It's all quite lovely, but I have not yet had access to my Laptop, in which I am editing the first post to include the different types of Sorcery and adding a little bit more info. It should be done by tomorrow night at the latest. However, I can tell you that demon summoning will be a possible type of Sorcery.

Eirtac
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eirtac » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:35 am

Cool ill make my form when you update it.
Last edited by Eirtac on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:37 pm

It's been updated now. Yay!

Eirtac
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eirtac » Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:54 am

Name: The Crow
Sorcerer or Mortal: Sorcerer
Role in society: Citizen ( I guess he is a sorcerer)
School of Magic: Summoner
Appearance: Image
He is very tall and always keeps his face covered only showing his eyes (mostly)

Personality: He is a wise man who prefers to keep to himself and company of his demons, he doesn't like other people much as many treat bad because of his summoning ability which is considered one of the most shunned schools of magic, he is helpful to people who are kind to him first but he prefers to keep his emotions inside as he rarely talks.
Skills & strengths: Ability to summon , High energy reserves, Staff fighting ability
Weaknesses: his magic requires a lot of energy and for him to stand still, Him preferring to be alone can leave him open to attack
Bio: He was born in a small town in Ireland one of the few in which the townspeople hate magic. At the age of ten he discovered his power with his grandfather who was also a summoner. His grandfather kept it hidden as he trained Crow teaching him all he knew. until at the age of 16 it was found out that both had the power of magic. The townspeople burned down Crow's house killing his parents but he escaped with his grandfather. The villagers chased after them and his grandfather stayed behind to hold them off while Crow escaped leaving him with deep scars.
Equipment: Magic staff, Cloak,
Additional info: he has a small imp that lives with him permanently who can do tasks for him.
RP Example: (Do I have to?)

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:10 am

Eirtac wrote:Name: The Crow
Appearance: (Image)
He is very tall and always keeps his face covered only showing his eyes (mostly)

Personality: He is a wise man who prefers to keep to himself and company of his demons, he doesn't like other people much as many treat bad because of his summoning ability which is considered one of the most shunned schools of magic, he is helpful to people who are kind to him first but he prefers to keep his emotions inside as he rarely talks.
Skills & strengths: Ability to summon , High energy reserves, Staff fighting ability
Weaknesses: his magic requires a lot of energy and for him to stand still, Him preferring to be alone can leave him open to attack
Bio: He was born in a small town in Ireland one of the few in which the townspeople hate magic. At the age of ten he discovered his power with his grandfather who was also a summoner. His grandfather kept it hidden as he trained Crow teaching him all he knew. until at the age of 16 it was found out that both had the power of magic. The townspeople burned down Crow's house killing his parents but he escaped with his grandfather. The villagers chased after them and his grandfather stayed behind to hold them off while Crow escaped leaving him with deep scars.
Additional info: he has a small imp that lives with him permanently who can do tasks for him.
RP Example: (Do I have to?)

Not Accepted. Summoneers are not shunned at all. If anything, they're sometimes feared. It's impossible for all the townspeople to simply burn and murder him and his grandfather for sorcery. It's illegal and they'd all be arrested. Also, the SOTW association has Psychics who can find sorcerers. They're trained from a young age. Also, it's impossible to keep an imp or any such beast in the mortal realm for elongated periods of time. Also, I do need an RP example.

Eirtac
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eirtac » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:32 am

Personality: He is a wise man who prefers to keep to himself and company of his demons, he doesn't like other people much as many treat bad because of his summoning ability which is feared for, he is helpful to people who are kind to him first but he prefers to keep his emotions inside as he rarely talks.
Bio: He was born in a small town in Ireland one of the few in which the townspeople hate magic. At the age of ten he discovered his power with his grandfather who trained him . His grandfather kept it hidden not wanting Crow to be shunned like himself . Until at the age of 16 it was found out that he had the power of magic. The townspeople shunned him and so Crow left with his Grandfather and went to Dublin to live in the city. Until his Grandfather died in a car crash now he lives alone disliking most people.
Additional info:
RP Example: Crow walked in to a bar on a cold and wet night and sat down at the bar and ordered a drink as he silently looked around the dark room beside him was a vile chubby little man eating a bagel with a badge that read " Hello my name is Rory" he looked like he was trying to kiss and give the bagel tongue more than eat it and it's sauce dripped down his clothes staining them. The man Order a drink and scoffing the bagel at the same time he downed the beer. Crow cringed under his cloak saying to himself What a disgusting little man as he slowly drank his beer thinking to himself.

Das Metro
Senator

Founded: Sep 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Das Metro » Sun Jul 20, 2014 7:39 am

Tagged! I'm really diggin' how this looks so far.
Just call me Metro OOC
New Willow wrote:I can't stop laughing right now, my sides hurt so much right now! Bravo you have reached the rank of professional comedian.

Member of NS' Hoofington Reapers

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:31 am

Das Metro wrote:Tagged! I'm really diggin' how this looks so far.

Why thank you! Also, the actual RP will most likely start sooner than expected, considering I've got Wifi over here. I'll wait for a good few characters, and we'll start.

Eirtac
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eirtac » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:41 am

so am I accepted?

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:51 am

Oh, er, one second.

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:58 am

Personality: He is a wise man who prefers to keep to himself and company of his demons, he doesn't like other people much as many treat bad because of his summoning ability which is feared for, he is helpful to people who are kind to him first but he prefers to keep his emotions inside as he rarely talks.
Bio: He was born in a small town in Ireland one of the few in which the townspeople hate magic. At the age of ten he discovered his power with his grandfather who trained him . His grandfather kept it hidden not wanting Crow to be shunned like himself . Until at the age of 16 it was found out that he had the power of magic. The townspeople shunned him and so Crow left with his Grandfather and went to Dublin to live in the city. Until his Grandfather died in a car crash now he lives alone disliking most people.
Additional info:
RP Example: Crow walked in to a bar on a cold and wet night and sat down at the bar and ordered a drink as he silently looked around the dark room beside him was a vile chubby little man eating a bagel with a badge that read " Hello my name is Rory" he looked like he was trying to kiss and give the bagel tongue more than eat it and it's sauce dripped down his clothes staining them. The man Order a drink and scoffing the bagel at the same time he downed the beer. Crow cringed under his cloak saying to himself What a disgusting little man as he slowly drank his beer thinking to himself.

Not accepted.

I understand it's funny to joke about me, but your grammar and word use is kind of sub-par. This RP is my baby, and I can't allow improper grammar usage to taint it. Please try and touch up on your grammar and I'll consider. Please don't hate me for this, and I am sorry.

Eirtac
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eirtac » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:08 am

The only reason it is like that is because well if I was really roleplaying I would be better come on if u don't let me in on this third try I am not doing this rp

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:11 am

Eirtac wrote:The only reason it is like that is because well if I was really roleplaying I would be better come on if u don't let me in on this third try I am not doing this rp

The only reason it's like that is because, well... If I was really roleplaying, I would be better. Come on, if you don't let me in on this third try I am not doing this RP.

See what I mean?

Eirtac
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eirtac » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:35 am

Additional info:
RP Example: Crow slowly walked in to a bar on a cold and wet night as the wind howled behind him . He sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. staring at the barkeep from under his cloak as he took down a glass and began to pull the beer. Crow silently looked around the dark room taking in all the residents of the pub many of whom were drunk beside him was a vile chubby little man eating a bagel wearing work clothes and a badge that read " Hello my name is Rory" he was sitting alone and he was trying to eat the bagel but it looked like he was trying to kiss and give the bagel tongue more than eat it. Crow cringed as the sauce from the bagel slowly dripped down onto his clothes staining them. The barkeep handed Crow his beer the other man ordered a drink and scoffing the bagel at the same time he downed the last of his beer. Crow held his hand to his mouth saying to himself What a disgusting little man. Crow looked into his beer and taking a sip his mind began to wander.

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:40 am

Additional info:
RP Example: Crow slowly walked in to a bar on a cold and wet night as the wind howled behind him . He sat down at the bar and ordered a drink. staring at the barkeep from under his cloak as he took down a glass and began to pull the beer. Crow silently looked around the dark room taking in all the residents of the pub many of whom were drunk beside him was a vile chubby little man eating a bagel wearing work clothes and a badge that read " Hello my name is Rory" he was sitting alone and he was trying to eat the bagel but it looked like he was trying to kiss and give the bagel tongue more than eat it. Crow cringed as the sauce from the bagel slowly dripped down onto his clothes staining them. The barkeep handed Crow his beer the other man ordered a drink and scoffing the bagel at the same time he downed the last of his beer. Crow held his hand to his mouth saying to himself What a disgusting little man. Crow looked into his beer and taking a sip his mind began to wander.

Okay, this is better, but it's still not to standard. I'm really sorry, but no.

Eirtac
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eirtac » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:44 am

Wow umm ok then I wont be doing this then.

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:52 am

Eirtac wrote:Wow umm ok then I wont be doing this then.

Okay then. I'm sorry we couldn't get this to work.

Omegica
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Omegica » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:12 pm

Name: Jack Eminence
Role in society: Citizen
School of Magic: Teleportation
Appearance: Tall and slender with longish brown hair.
Personality: Eccentric, energetic, lighthearted and not serious.
Skills & strengths: Hiding, Social Skills, Blending In.
Weaknesses: Physical Strength
Bio: Imperious was born as part of a normal mortal family in Australia, a normal boy, until he discovered his powers at age 14, when suddenly he teleported into his bedroom when being chased by bullies after he disappeared around a corner. He was well aware of hate towards sorcerers and tried to stay hidden since, everytime he had an incident where someone discovered him, he would teleport to a new location in a different country, As a result, he is an excellent spy just waiting to be recruited and could very well help in the war.
Equipment: The average mortal's inventory, he keeps a big revolver around with him just in case although he cannot use it very well.
Additional info:
RP Example:
I'm sure you know my capability, but if you insist I will go fetch one.
Last edited by Omegica on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Krytonus
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Krytonus » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:13 pm

Omegica wrote:Name: Imperious Eminence
Role in society: Citizen
Appearance: Tall and slender with longish brown hair.
Personality: Eccentric, energetic, lighthearted and not serious.
Skills & strengths: Hiding, Social Skills, Blending In.
Weaknesses: Physical Strength
Bio: Imperious was born as part of a normal mortal family in Australia, a normal boy, until he discovered his powers at age 14, when suddenly he teleported into his bedroom when being chased by bullies after he disappeared around a corner. He was well aware of hate towards sorcerers and tried to stay hidden since, everytime he had an incident where someone discovered him, he would teleport to a new location in a different country, As a result, he is an excellent spy just waiting to be recruited and could very well help in the war.
Equipment: The average mortal's inventory, he keeps a big revolver around with him just in case although he cannot use it very well.
Additional info:
RP Example:
I'm sure you know my capability, but if you insist I will go fetch one.

The name's a little odd. Even if you change the first name, you'll be set.

Eirtac
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Eirtac » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:28 pm

Krytonus if I do a good example will you accept me or will you just automatically say no due to previous experiences you have had with me?
Last edited by Eirtac on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Firstaria
Powerbroker

Founded: Jun 29, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby Firstaria » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:40 pm

Name: Daniel De Simon
Role in society: Teacher
Appearance:

Personality: Can appear very tame, but it's just a mask: he likes freedom in what he does and having fun with it.
Skills & strengths: Daniel specialized in short range teleportation, combining it with his close combat skills and his fast movements to defend himself.
Weaknesses: Doesn't like to be proven wrong, believes too much in his ideals.

Bio: Born in Italy in 1990, where sorcerers were hunted both by the government and the church, his family was quick to discover his magical talent at the age of 6, when he started to teleport around the house while playing hide and seek with his father. His parents had managed to transfer to Great Britain first, then to Dublin when he was 12, so that he could learn magic in a proper school.

Although gifted in his art, Daniel applied himself a lot into studies, amazed by how the world mistook his kind and the potentiality they could bring to humanity for the betterment of all. He started at 21 to even write a book about how some events of the past had left a mark for many, and it was the job of sorcerers like him to convince humanity that things could be changed for the better.

Of course, the book was banished outside Ireland's borders, but that didn't discouraged him. After completing school, he remained bounded to the territory and worked hard for a job in the academy where he worked as a teacher, so that he could start from Dublin his research into sorcery and making it work with humanity.

During this time, he also learned to defend himself as some hot-heads didn't like his work and tried to menace him. He quickly showed that although a pacifist, he was violent when needed and sent his aggressors to the hospital without using his powers, stating that " these changes nothing, wrong will always be wrong and right will always be right. "

Equipment: Books about magic and pens, and also a knife for self defense.
RP Example: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=303695
Last edited by Firstaria on Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OVERLORD Daniel Mercury of Firstaria
Original Author of SC #5 and SC #30

Omegica
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Omegica » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:52 pm

fixed it

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse