NATION

PASSWORD

League of free nations; RP.

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
The empire of north
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 02, 2013
Father Knows Best State

League of free nations; RP.

Postby The empire of north » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:38 pm

You and your nation are free to do what you want; Alliances, Treaty's, Sanctions, and Invasions, you can do as you wish.
Nuclear warfare, Chemical and Biological warfare is a big NO!
Invasions cannot come out of the blue. You must post the invasion step-by-step. It is recommended that you post an invasion order first. If you plan to expand, you must give an detailed explanation of at least TWO of the following: mobilization, military, revolts, hardships, business, and territory. Then you have to give a rationale as to why you want the territory.
You may post pictures, but please do not do that for every single post. It gets annoying after a while.
NO GODMODDING! This is controlling another nation to suit your purposes. It can be this, or it can be the following:

GodModder123 wrote:
My nation attacks Narnia and kills everyone. Now Narnia is my territory.

Narnia wrote:
Wait... no fair... we have a bigger army than you!

GodModder123 wrote:
Narnian soldiers died from desperation. We win.

The nation with the biggest army in the following link, has the biggest army in the RP: http://www.nstracker.net/region=league_ ... s&page=wfe
Don't take things too seriously in this RP. Remember that it is a game. However, do keep in mind that other player may get frustrated. In any case, please post:
CODE: SELECT ALL
OOC: [insert problem here]

. Events of the RP will NOT alter the regular regional map.

You may post your foreign policy as a beginning post, if you'd like.
Also, I'd like to credit an old friend and regionmate of mine for this RP intro.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DEFCON: 1 2 3 [4] 5

1. Nuclear war imminent.
2. Conventional warfare.
3. Air Force ready to mobilize within 10 minutes.
4. Above normal readiness.
5. Peacetime readiness.
For the glory of the empire!!
For NATA!

Against Snowvlenia!

The empire of north
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby The empire of north » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:41 am

It was a beautiful day in Michigan City, the sun was shining down on the grand Presidential housing where ltGen. Pouchard stood on her balcony with her husband and children watching Squadrons of Imperial Air Force planes fly overhead in spectacular formations in celebrations marking the victory over the Latino Empire so many years ago, millions of citizens were celebrating around the Empire with fireworks, cookouts and parties dressed in red and black attire, some even began to reenact major battles of the war in Region's 2 and 5 where tens of thousands participated.

1. Nuclear war imminent.
2. Conventional warfare.
5. Peacetime readiness.
For NATA!

Against Snowvlenia!

Revered Samurai
Political Columnist

Founded: Jun 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

business proposition

Postby Revered Samurai » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:14 am

A man dressed in a suit enters the room* I know your celebrating but the head of japan wishes to discuss peace and trade agreements via video chat. Very rarely does he speak to foreigners.

The empire of north
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby The empire of north » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:45 pm

Revered Samurai wrote:A man dressed in a suit enters the room* I know your celebrating but the head of japan wishes to discuss peace and trade agreements via video chat. Very rarely does he speak to foreigners.

The LtGen. turned ot look at the man perking her eyebrow, "Very well. Lead the way, and please tell me your name, I would love to have it."

1. Nuclear war imminent.
2. Conventional warfare.
5. Peacetime readiness.
For NATA!

Against Snowvlenia!

Checlosavia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Checlosavia » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:59 pm

Peter admired the cities of his country from his private plane. The people were happy as could be, the farms produced fine crops and artisans made some quality goods. Earlier that day he had a talk with the family Elders about the global problems. "We are behind in our technology and should be taking steps to catch up." said one "even if we treid to catch up we could not match countries like Rototorink" replied another. Peter pondered it and finally made some input "what we lack in our technology we make up for with our skilled workforce. We just need to find the chinks in their armour and exploit it. We must be prepared for war in a defensive manor, I think we should not enter an offensive war and only attack if we are attacked ourselves."

Rototornik
Envoy

Founded: Jun 22, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:27 am

OOC: This RP aint dead?

Checlosavia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Checlosavia » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:16 am

Rototornik wrote:OOC: This RP aint dead?

The empires on holiday or something like that.

The empire of north
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby The empire of north » Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:50 pm

Checlosavia wrote:
Rototornik wrote:OOC: This RP aint dead?

The empires on holiday or something like that.

OCC: ON base*

IC:

After the celebrations in the Empire, the Lieutenant General and her top advisers met in the Imperial palace to discuss world and internal affairs, some were discussing attempting to strengthen the relationships between the Empire and the world nations and requested vists to every nation inside the region.

1. Nuclear war imminent.
2. Conventional warfare.
5. Peacetime readiness.
For NATA!

Against Snowvlenia!

Israela
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Israela » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:07 pm

Israela Prime Minister Ariel Ya'Alon also was starting a very International Program for the Country with the founding of the Embassy Program to more. After hearing about the news with the Empire of the North he decided to contact the government via Telephone,

"Hello, this is Prime Minister Ariel Ya'alon from the State of Israela, I heard you are starting a Pro-International Reputation and I just wanted to introduce myself and maybe we could continue some talks or agreements here in Israela."
Israela - My PolandBall
Monarch: Elizabeth Rosenthal-Lancashire (Head of State)
Prime Minister: Ariel Ya'alon (Head of Government)
Political Ideology: Centre-Right to Right Wing (Leading Party: Democratic Conservatives)
Classification: Class N14 - Tier IV - Type III - Superpower
I am College Student, Citizen of Israel, Immigrated from the US at 17, I am for the Jewish Home Party. I am for Greater Israel!
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64

Proud President & Founder of the International Union

The empire of north
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby The empire of north » Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:54 pm

Israela wrote:Israela Prime Minister Ariel Ya'Alon also was starting a very International Program for the Country with the founding of the Embassy Program to more. After hearing about the news with the Empire of the North he decided to contact the government via Telephone,

"Hello, this is Prime Minister Ariel Ya'alon from the State of Israela, I heard you are starting a Pro-International Reputation and I just wanted to introduce myself and maybe we could continue some talks or agreements here in Israela."

The General herself answered the call with a smile growing hearing Israla's approval of the International relations and began to speak in a friendly, and slightly accented voice, "Hello Mister Prime Minister, I am Lieutenant General Annette Pouchard, obviously the leader of our glorious Empire." She paused for a moment before continuing, "When would you like to meet and where in your nation?"

1. Nuclear war imminent.
2. Conventional warfare.
5. Peacetime readiness.
For NATA!

Against Snowvlenia!

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:06 pm

Quickly after the message reached Miscarcand, ambassador in Michigan City informed Imperial authorities that ideas of a visit were taken with great interest, and that Imperial delegation can pick any date for their visit. They will be received in the capital city, with a possible tour of the country, after which the talks should be held.

The empire of north
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby The empire of north » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:25 pm

Rototornik wrote:Quickly after the message reached Miscarcand, ambassador in Michigan City informed Imperial authorities that ideas of a visit were taken with great interest, and that Imperial delegation can pick any date for their visit. They will be received in the capital city, with a possible tour of the country, after which the talks should be held.

Imperial officials responded back with a meeting in two day's time in the Miscarcand's capital in the early morning. Hoping the land at the airport in the Imperial C-20 'Ambassador." The Imperial Presidential transport, they also requested the presence of security personal from the ISS.

1. Nuclear war imminent.
2. Conventional warfare.
5. Peacetime readiness.
For NATA!

Against Snowvlenia!

Israela
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Israela » Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:18 pm

The empire of north wrote:
Israela wrote:Israela Prime Minister Ariel Ya'Alon also was starting a very International Program for the Country with the founding of the Embassy Program to more. After hearing about the news with the Empire of the North he decided to contact the government via Telephone,

The General herself answered the call with a smile growing hearing Israla's approval of the International relations and began to speak in a friendly, and slightly accented voice, "Hello Mister Prime Minister, I am Lieutenant General Annette Pouchard, obviously the leader of our glorious Empire." She paused for a moment before continuing, "When would you like to meet and where in your nation?"

"It's an honor to meet you ma'am, I have heard great things of your Nation. I would like to invite you to Tel Aviv, our biggest metropolitan city. You may arrive through the Tel Aviv Grand Air Force Base. I would love to meet you and discuss various topics of diplomacy and trade." responded Prime Minister Ariel Ya'alon
Israela - My PolandBall
Monarch: Elizabeth Rosenthal-Lancashire (Head of State)
Prime Minister: Ariel Ya'alon (Head of Government)
Political Ideology: Centre-Right to Right Wing (Leading Party: Democratic Conservatives)
Classification: Class N14 - Tier IV - Type III - Superpower
I am College Student, Citizen of Israel, Immigrated from the US at 17, I am for the Jewish Home Party. I am for Greater Israel!
Economic Left/Right: 4.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 3.64

Proud President & Founder of the International Union

The empire of north
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby The empire of north » Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:09 pm

It's an honor to meet you ma'am, I have heard great things of your Nation. I would like to invite you to Tel Aviv, our biggest metropolitan city. You may arrive through the Tel Aviv Grand Air Force Base. I would love to meet you and discuss various topics of diplomacy and trade." responded Prime Minister Ariel Ya'alon

The General smiled to herself hearing the Prime Minister, "Its great to speak to you too,from what I see your nation is very bright and beautiful. She took a small pause before continuing, I shall depart tomorrow and stay until my leave to Misacrand. if that works for you Mister Prime Minister?"

1. Nuclear war imminent.
2. Conventional warfare.
5. Peacetime readiness.
For NATA!

Against Snowvlenia!

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:19 am

The empire of north wrote:Imperial officials responded back with a meeting in two day's time in the Miscarcand's capital in the early morning. Hoping the land at the airport in the Imperial C-20 'Ambassador." The Imperial Presidential transport, they also requested the presence of security personal from the ISS.

OOC: in Miscarcand*. Thats what my capital is called ^^

IC: A positive response to the proposed date was quickly sent back to the Imperials, and the request for presence of the security personel has been accepted- as long as they carry weapons that can be concealed. Though, there was no real need for additional protection as the fortress-city of Miscarcand was among the most secure places on the globe.

The empire of north
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby The empire of north » Mon Jul 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Rototornik wrote:
The empire of north wrote:Imperial officials responded back with a meeting in two day's time in the Miscarcand's capital in the early morning. Hoping the land at the airport in the Imperial C-20 'Ambassador." The Imperial Presidential transport, they also requested the presence of security personal from the ISS.

OOC: in Miscarcand*. Thats what my capital is called ^^

IC: A positive response to the proposed date was quickly sent back to the Imperials, and the request for presence of the security personel has been accepted- as long as they carry weapons that can be concealed. Though, there was no real need for additional protection as the fortress-city of Miscarcand was among the most secure places on the globe.

OOC: Ooopsie. X'D.

IC: The Imperial's were even more pleased and immediately began planning the trips that the General would take, alerting both the ISS and the CPC to prepare for the departures.

1. Nuclear war imminent.
2. Conventional warfare.
5. Peacetime readiness.
For NATA!

Against Snowvlenia!

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:07 am

The empire of north wrote:IC: The Imperial's were even more pleased and immediately began planning the trips that the General would take, alerting both the ISS and the CPC to prepare for the departures.

As the date of visit drew near, local authorities ordered a full lockdown of the city's surface districts. It was as if everybody disappeared- everything was locked. Enormous gates, and metal shutters on buildings were closed, every street, monorail track and airstrip were clean of vehicles and pedestrians. APCs patrolled the streets and several aircraft squadrons soared across the skies. But below the surface, the undercity was as alive as ever.
Largest airfield was prepared for the arrival of the Imperial delegation- it was a typical welcoming committee for foreign diplomats.
Several rows of infantry, Imperial and 'Tornikian flags everywhere, red carpet and officials with wide smiles in front of them all.

The empire of north
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby The empire of north » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:19 am

As the date of visit drew near, local authorities ordered a full lockdown of the city's surface districts. It was as if everybody disappeared- everything was locked. Enormous gates, and metal shutters on buildings were closed, every street, monorail track and airstrip were clean of vehicles and pedestrians. APCs patrolled the streets and several aircraft squadrons soared across the skies. But below the surface, the undercity was as alive as ever.
Largest airfield was prepared for the arrival of the Imperial delegation- it was a typical welcoming committee for foreign diplomats.
Several rows of infantry, Imperial and 'Tornikian flags everywhere, red carpet and officials with wide smiles in front of them all.

The night before the visit the President and the rest of the delegation arrived at Randall Air Force base and loaded aboard the Ambassador enjoying the l uxorious modifications done to the plane. Making it seem more like a high class civilian airliner than a heavily modified military transport. Fortunately the boarding process was very short and all were ready. And only have a hour of waiting six Imperial planes left the base, 5 of which were some of the Empire's most advanced fighters, even in the Ambassador was massive amounts of security, including many of the Empire's best agents.

Inside the president sat in her personal quarters with two of her SS senior agents, listening on the briefing for both security and the plans for the visit to Roto.

1. Nuclear war imminent.
2. Conventional warfare.
5. Peacetime readiness.
For NATA!

Against Snowvlenia!

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Tue Jul 15, 2014 12:30 pm

The empire of north wrote:The night before the visit the President and the rest of the delegation arrived at Randall Air Force base and loaded aboard the Ambassador enjoying the l uxorious modifications done to the plane. Making it seem more like a high class civilian airliner than a heavily modified military transport. Fortunately the boarding process was very short and all were ready. And only have a hour of waiting six Imperial planes left the base, 5 of which were some of the Empire's most advanced fighters, even in the Ambassador was massive amounts of security, including many of the Empire's best agents.

Inside the president sat in her personal quarters with two of her SS senior agents, listening on the briefing for both security and the plans for the visit to Roto.

*insert an exciting description of a city during a curfew*

The empire of north
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby The empire of north » Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:29 pm

Eventually the next morning, the Ambassador touched down on the landing zone. The main hatch opened and a staircase dropped, having two ISS agents exit first whom took positions by the end of the stairs. Then came the Ltgen. flanked by two Commoners.

1. Nuclear war imminent.
2. Conventional warfare.
5. Peacetime readiness.
For NATA!

Against Snowvlenia!

Snowvlenia
Attaché

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Snowvlenia » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:57 pm

Snowvlenian Officials contacted the government of Rototornik and requested a simple video chat between them and the Chairman.

Rototornik
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Rototornik » Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:32 pm

The empire of north wrote:Eventually the next morning, the Ambassador touched down on the landing zone. The main hatch opened and a staircase dropped, having two ISS agents exit first whom took positions by the end of the stairs. Then came the Ltgen. flanked by two Commoners.

OOC: Wtf my reply is gone :O

IC: As Imperials marched out of their transport, their national anthem started playing and several 'Tornikian officials headed forward to greet them.

Snowvlenia wrote:Snowvlenian Officials contacted the government of Rototornik and requested a simple video chat between them and the Chairman.

Shortly after, a video link was established.

The empire of north
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby The empire of north » Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:51 pm

Rototornik wrote:
The empire of north wrote:Eventually the next morning, the Ambassador touched down on the landing zone. The main hatch opened and a staircase dropped, having two ISS agents exit first whom took positions by the end of the stairs. Then came the Ltgen. flanked by two Commoners.

OOC: Wtf my reply is gone :O

IC: As Imperials marched out of their transport, their national anthem started playing and several 'Tornikian officials headed forward to greet them.

The General smiled slightly and turned to face the sound of the Anthem, and saluted while the other two Commoners placed their hands over their chest, their fingers tightly locked, After the anthem finished the General lowered her salute and turned to the 'Tornikian officials, offering them a smile and a outstretched hand, "Good morning."
Last edited by The empire of north on Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

1. Nuclear war imminent.
2. Conventional warfare.
5. Peacetime readiness.
For NATA!

Against Snowvlenia!

Snowvlenia
Attaché

Founded: Feb 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Snowvlenia » Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:27 am

Snowvlenia wrote:Snowvlenian Officials contacted the government of Rototornik and requested a simple video chat between them and the Chairman.

Shortly after, a video link was established.[/quote]

The Chairman sat looking at the officials, "Hello, I'm Chairman Jonah Stewart, I'm here to discuss.. Some trade and other agreements, are you open to discussion?"

Checlosavia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Checlosavia » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:56 pm

The Checlosavians watched the world fly by as the alliances started to form. They decided to quietly sit in the backround, their technicians built costal railguns that fired projectiles that could penetrate the most advanced armours but were too big to be mounted upon ships. Blood Finch fighters were being phased out and replaced by drone fighters known as Furies. Even the ground forces were making use of remote controlled armoured vehicles that could operate in the thick forests of Checlosavia.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents