NATION

PASSWORD

The Alamiralian Connection (Alamiralians/Invite Only) (RP)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
North America and Great Britain
Envoy

Founded: Jan 23, 2012
Ex-Nation

The Alamiralian Connection (Alamiralians/Invite Only) (RP)

Postby North America and Great Britain » Tue May 13, 2014 4:43 pm

The Alamiralian Connection (Alamiralians/Invite Only) (FT/MT/PMT)

Welcome, participants, to the Alamiralian Connection roleplay forum! In this roleplay,the key focal point is rifts caused by my nation's multiversal exploration. Times and dates may vary in the FT and MT/PMT worlds, so the (P)MT'ers need to get that figured out as a collective; FT'ers can have their own unless they are in the same universe. Us FT'ers won't be meeting until the rift storm opens up. (This will be explained in the "Background" section below.)

RP STARTS ON PAGE 2.

Separate-Universe (FT'ers/ALT'ers):

Planetside (MT/PMT'ers):

If anyone has any background stories they want me to add, I'll do it, m'kay?

In 2390, the Great Federation of North America and Great Britain, already exerting a dominating hegemony over its entire planet, began its first attempts at warp travel in a quest for resources, something still nowhere to be found on the planet after two-hundred years of post-nuclear desolation. Due to the strange physics of their universe, warp travel results in a passing through space-time into other universes, which caused the disappearances of seventeen astronauts (all of which were found in a permanent delusional state).

Over the course of the next five years, the Federation began to research ways of crossing the trans-universal barrier, and in the late spring of 2395, the first rift was crossed, prompting further exploration. In 2398, President Ferdinand D. Patton, (on the last day of his final term) signed the Multiversal Technologies Reclamation Act, enabling Federation agents to cross into other universes, copy their research, and apply it back home. This always came with a cost, however, as over the next fifteen years, the amounts of energy and resources spent required massive economic expansion, which ruined their environment and distorted their people. The Federation, now on a never-ending quest for new resources, continues to search the multiverse for more, often causing more damage than they intend.

(Note: I'll change this if you (P)MT folks want it done.) Meanwhile, on an alternate Earth, tensions were on the verge of boiling over, with militaristic nations looking for new ways to flex their muscles and peaceful nations simply looking for new resources or ways not to get invaded. The World Assembly, with shortcomings and internal strife becoming so commonplace that the news media refuses to cover it, is on the verge of collapse. Several of the most powerful of the militarized nations are already threatening war with one another if their demands are not met. The more peaceful nations are struggling from internal problems nowhere near as severe, but flare-ups upon foreign hostilities are most inevitable.

(Note: If you want yours changed too, Terra, I'll do it.) In Terran space, there is much trouble; surrounding alien hordes from outside the Milky Way, mass overpopulation, and internal troubles have sparked a renewed interest in military research to help quell all of those. New warp theory is being tested and military drill is being performed, but these are still only baby steps compared to what needs to be done to fix the Empire.

General Rules and Guidelines.

• Each participating nation may only play as one of their nationals. They may also write dialogue for minor characters of other nations, but not main characters lest it be required for the sake of dialog. This rule must be broken for stable roleplay and story continuation, though try not to be drastic. Writing pertinent dialogue for characters that need it: fine. Turning a character from a good guy to a demon heck-bent on destroying the planet: don't even think about it.
  • No Godmodding. If your nation is getting overrun, don't automatically say that an entire army uncloaks before their eyes and beats the terrified enemy to death with oversized halibut-swords.
  • Keep it realistic in comparison to your tech levels and resources. No MT nation should have a defense system like mine that creates a rift field around your planet. (I shouldn't even have that, but it should compensate for my lack of a spacefaring navy, which is a result of the background story.) If you are another FT nation and have something ridiculous like my rift field, please make sure to list a major drawback (which I intend to do as an example), such as the fact that it will take an enormous amount of energy and resources to activate my planetary rift generator.
  • No outright declarations of war unless you are already in a state of war at the start of the RP. You must go at least ten turns before declaring war. The same applies upon first contact with an FT nation and vice versa. No longer applicable.
  • Meta-Gaming is in effect, yo. If another nation intends to invade preemptively or commits espionage, you may not respond to it as though you knew what happened before the event took place or expected it to happen in the next post. (No big armies magically waiting if you are invaded preemptively unless they were said to be stationed there in a previous post or the warring parties agree that it was implied.) If a nation commits espionage, they must post it beforehand with a proper setup for it to have happened. That way, a player can't claim to have instantly had spies at a bridge to blow it up after a poster has soldiers move across.
  • Tech trade is allowed, but be wary of the repercussions.
  • To rift users, unless you want to waste more resources than you have, rifts should only be used to send small amounts of people or vehicles to another universe. The rifts take a lot of resources and energy to use outside small-scale generators, so they shouldn't be used to cross universes large groups (like battlefleets) at a time.

National Information:

Please fill one of these out and put it in your factbook. I'll make a list of nations participating and what tech level they are when everyone has signed up.

Code: Select all
[box]
Name of Nation:
Population:
Military Size (No more than 3% of population in peacetime):
Tech Level:
Policy Type (Peaceful, Militaristic, Hostile, Neutral, Friendly):
Government type:
WA Standing (If N/A, note it and why.):
Short national history:
Other Specifics:
[/box]

Links:

Players: If I missed anything, please tell me and I will put it in the OP. Happy roleplaying!
Last edited by North America and Great Britain on Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:20 pm, edited 16 times in total.
Proud Christian!

Before you assume I'm an anglophile, read my factbook.

1% of the nations have 39% of the votes. #occupyWA

National Anthem of the Federation - Shameless Self-Advertising - National Factbook
---Economic Left/Right: 8.25
---Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.44
Towson wrote:
Meowfoundland wrote:Who's gonna kill the 6.5 billion people necessary to make this viable?

Flappy Birds.

Reich Line
Attaché

Founded: May 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Reich Line » Wed May 14, 2014 12:11 am

Name of Nation: Reich Line
Population: 5 000 - 7 000 people
Military Size: We have around 500-1000 active personal, with a further 500 reserves. Most active personal are conscripted to guard duty as the Metro is always under attack by mutants. Our only air power consists of a couple of squadrons of Vertibirds hidden airfields however the current climate prevents their use.
Tech Level: Post apocalyptic [Think Fallout with more seriousness, Metro 2033/LL] (Modern Era that was nuked causing monumental technological decay), with access to advanced genetic mass cloning and advanced materials (power armor)
Policy Type: Reich Line has always been militaristic with its war over The Red Line however we maintain a neutral stance to outsiders. The war with the Red Line has damaged the good name of Reich and we wish to not further sully it.
Government type: Militaristic Authoritarian Democracy (think a wartime Korea)
WA Standing: No WA, this is a role playing country of "The Conez Imperium"
Multiversal Coordinates: Earth-77-38-48.05 (not exactly sure about time, assuming the earth is 4.5+ billion years old, then 0.5)

Short national history:

After a devastating nuclear war in 2013 between the USSR and a number of countries the surviving population of Moscow retreated into the large metro system, originally designed as a fallout shelter. Sometime after the initial bombing, animals and humans alike became horribly mutated and began to roam the icy, highly irradiated wasteland; eventually finding their way into the metro and terrorizing the residents of the stations that had now become makeshift settlements. The Reich Line was a forged out of the survivors of the "Imperium", a massive company with a monopoly over advanced sciences like genetic cloning or military armor. While the other Stations fell into disarray and civil war, the survivors banded together creating the 2nd largest faction in the Moscow Metro using their teamwork, organisation and advanced pre-war technology to create a community out of the Zamoskvoretskaya and Serpukhovsko-Timiryazevskaya Lines. Unfortunately their expansion was viewed with mistrust by the Red Line causing great friction in the Metro. Eventually this led to the Red-Reich war that still exists today. While the Reich has superior training, equipment and technological over the Red Line it lacks the manpower to combat the Red Line resulting in a stalemate to the war....only the former Imperium's advanced cloning technology could possible break the deadlock but such an advanced pre-war technology should have surely been lost to Great War.....

Other Specifics: Probably the weakest RP nation in Alamiralia but definitely the most interesting

Riech Line Factbook
Riech Line NSTracker
Last edited by Reich Line on Thu May 15, 2014 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Metro Stations of Reich Line, a faction within the Moscow Metro based on Dmitry Glukhovsky's novel Metro 2033. With a twist of personal beliefs and futuristic technology.

Famed for its military and engagements against the Red Line, read more about the rich history of Reich within the extensive factbook.

The God-Emperors Terran Empire
Envoy

Founded: May 21, 2013
Ex-Nation

Application

Postby The God-Emperors Terran Empire » Wed May 14, 2014 10:26 am

Name of Nation: The God-Emperors Terran Empire
Population: Less than 250.000 High Terrans, around 200.000 Low Terrans.
Military Size (Use NStracker.net, please.): Less than 150.000 present.
Tech Level: FT-2 (Advanced)
Policy Type (Peaceful, Militaristic, Hostile, Neutral, Friendly): Militaristic yet Diplomatic, Devious; and generally Hostile. Mostly looking out for themselves due to xenophobia and isolationism, but willing to make deals, agreements and alliances.
Government type: Hereditary absolute Empire
WA Standing (If N/A, note it and why.): Got a puppet for that; excellent rep. (IC: WA Never existed.)
Short national history: A crisis is brewing in the Terran Empire. Its borders threatened by a relentless alien invader, civil war raging on the outskirts; and the Home Galaxy, crippled almost beyond any hope of repair, the ancient Imperium is slowly hemorrhaging to death. The government in Nikea Magna has thusly decided to start developing a multitude of projects, including long-range Warp navigation, Wave Motion technology, and the development of terrifying new weapons to and experimental alloys and risky civil technologies - but above all, the Empire is looking for a way to restore its homelands. And in order for all this to succeed, Terra needs to restock its depleted resources... And she is willing to utterly annihilate anyone who would stand in their way.
A small fleet has secretly been scrambled to perform the very first Wave Motion Warp live test...
Multiversal Coordinates (See my factbook entry; linked below.): 870-23.99.0.1 (Official designate) / 870-23.99.62 (Factual)
Other Specifics: I'll only be using a handful of ships, and will play myself as having severe limitations: Limited food, no way to replenish troops or (initially) resources. I'll be reverse-engineering technology, but this will take time. Also, I'll set up some asteroid mines to collect stuff to repair the fleet.

"Biological immortality combined with an explosive birth rate generally paves the way for innovation, and with it: a whole lot of trouble!" - Aemilius Salerco, Governor-Militant of New Carthage.
Last edited by The God-Emperors Terran Empire on Wed May 14, 2014 12:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
[Retooling my IC; work in progress]
Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Whenever I say "legeslation" instead of "legislation", this is not a spelling error; but rather my IC Terran English spelling.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Application, by George...

Postby North America and Great Britain » Wed May 14, 2014 11:41 am

Name of Nation: The Great Federation of North America and Great Britain; the Great Federation, the Federation, or NAGB for short.

Population: 230 million (not counting vassals or multiversal territory)

Military Size: 1.2 million (Including reserves, but not civil defense militias.)

Tech Level: FT; no warp-style FTL travel due to physical impossibility.

Policy Type: Militaristic/Neutral; Often prefers an economic approach to diplomacy, but will attack if provoked.

Government type: Capitalist Libertarian Federal Republic

WA Standing (If N/A, note it and why.): N/A; WA does not exist in this universe.

Short national history: The Great Federation, in its current state, was founded by a collective of post-atomic nations in the year 2347 in attempt to unite the fastest growing societies in the western Anglophone world. (This was really an attempt to consolidate the power of the former Enclave, a shadow government formed to ensure the continuity of the United States, as their British counterparts were starting to give them the shaft on trade agreements.)

When rifts were discovered due to failed experiments with warp travel (being impossible in this universe), the Federation began sending expeditions into these universes. Some had valuable resources (like technology, which was often covertly copied and applied back home), so mass industrialization was needed to make their acquisition possible. This resulted in irreversible environmental damage.

The quest for resources goes on, as an insatiable flame roars on Earth, demanding sustenance. The Federation, in following this quest, continues testing new methods of rift creation in attempts to make them larger and more affordable, with one working particularly well in space...

Multiversal Coordinates: Terra 001-43.19.22.45

Other Specifics: The environment is incredibly polluted. Non-natives can't survive without specialized gear, but Federals (due to their native FEV infection) can survive here without any trouble whatsoever. Warp travel in this universe is impossible and results in the travelers being distorted and spat out in a neighboring universe. (Only the Federation is aware of this in the beginning of the RP, so feel free to try to warp to Earth. It's virtual suicide.) This nation is Fallout-based, so expect a lot of weird 1950's gobbledygook with your Happy Meal semi-standard FT roleplay.
Last edited by North America and Great Britain on Wed May 14, 2014 11:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Christian!

National Anthem of the Federation - Shameless Self-Advertising - National Factbook
Towson wrote:
Meowfoundland wrote:Who's gonna kill the 6.5 billion people necessary to make this viable?

Flappy Birds.

Belderous
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 08, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Wed May 14, 2014 2:40 pm

Belderous
5940800 military. You don't get to be off duty.
303 Land force divisions
47 Naval Squadrons
116 Air wings
Tech Level: sort of retro future, think world war one and two with walking battleships on massive spider legs.
Militant and Hostile to outsiders.
Dictatorship
Dislikes the WA but is part of it and abides to some of the rules.
Big revolution. New top man.
On earth I think. Nothing weird here. Didn't understand the coordinate thing

Horicnir
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Horicnir » Thu May 15, 2014 8:15 am

Name of Nation: Horicnir
Population: 2,136,143,043
Military Size: Not allowed to use NSTracker at my school so I can't tell you that.
Tech Level: Laser Tech
Policy Type: Militaristic
Government type: Absolute Monarchy
WA Standing (If N/A, note it and why.): Against, to demanding of the people.
Short national history: We formed our of the ashes of three different Empires at war. The survivors banded together to form this great nation.
Multiversal Coordinates: Terra (Specific Coordinates not yet found)
Other Specifics: The people love war, we are always fighting to make our nation the strongest it will ever be. We are always striving to be better than all the others.

Ruhigen
Attaché

Founded: Jun 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruhigen » Thu May 15, 2014 9:22 pm

Name of Nation: Ruhigen

Population:1,988,000,000

Military Size: 10,138,800

Tech Level: Post Modern MOSTLY: Extended sublight space travel possible(no time travely interdimensional stuff), laser weaponry, with medieval aspects(knighthood, public stonings, etc.)

Policy Type: Militaristic; can be hostile or diplomatic depending on gain

Government type: Corporate Police State, Hereditary Monarch, everything that can be privatized is

WA Standing: N/A, not sure what you mean by standing.

Short national history: Was once a small liberalist Democracy, until a huge barbarian conquest near at hand sparked a call-to-arms among the people. The large and uncertain pacifist government was planning to surrender to retain the peace. The outraged people quickly started a revolution. The government leaders were executed, and a temporary council of leaders was formed. Local militias were formed when the imminent barbarian invasion began. A nobleman of the prominent nearby city-state of Ruhigstadt, proved quickly to be a superior tactician, and the militias are put in his hands. The barbarians are beaten back, and the man is crowned Wilhelm I, King of the newly formed Ruhigen Empire. All traces of Democracy are burned and the ashes swept away. A massive military campaign begins, and all the countries the barbarians once occupied are liberated... then the leaders are forced to swear fealty to the king. Eventually they too are executed, and their people readily declare themselves part of the Empire. Deep haters of democracy and paranoid xenophobes, the people of Ruhigen have been locked in a cold war with many Democratic countries (the ones they didn't conquer, that is). Tempers are reaching a boiling point...

Multiversal Coordinates: Earth? I guess?

Other Specifics: People are incredibly xenophobic and suspicious of foreigners; Highly polluted; Big Brother anti-crime system.
hi

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North America and Great Britain » Sat May 17, 2014 5:46 pm

By WA standing, I meant that if you are playing in the (P)MT universe, list if you are member or non-member, in good favor or a constant violator.
Proud Christian!

Towson wrote:

Flappy Birds.

Ruhigen
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruhigen » Sun May 18, 2014 4:51 pm

In that case, I am a member, but I only vote some of the time.
hi

Surrenderordie
Attaché

Founded: Feb 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Surrenderordie » Mon May 19, 2014 2:56 pm

Name of Nation:Surrenderordie
Population:2,441,000,000
Military Size (Use NStracker.net, please.): 7,078,900
Tech Level: Rediculously advanced Modern Tech, Military even higher
Policy Type (Peaceful, Militaristic, Hostile, Neutral, Friendly): Militaristic, Imperialistic
Government type: Dictatorship
WA Standing (If N/A, note it and why.): Was Banned because my brother checked his nation on my computer once, but I didn't notice until a few weeks later
Short national history: Was originally Le Chauvin, however that changed with a violent civil war which was won. Then not that much later, Declared war on Arrakine with Le Chauvin and defeated the entire 65 nation region with 2 crushing victories. Then followed up with a punitive expedition on the United Imperial Alliance. Then went on a rampage, and during that, overthrew a dictator in the region Mach 7, and freed a small country in that region, Roven. Then came back when the Second Empire of Arrakine rose up, taking a decent chunk of conquered land with it. We marched on them, captured the land and more, and now the region lives in fear and trembles on its corner of the world, out of reach of the Surrenderordie Army
Multiversal Coordinates (See my factbook entry; linked below.): You choose because I suck at this kind of thing
Other Specifics: Gigantic country would love to be placed around other much smaller countries. ;)

Surrenderordie
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Surrenderordie » Mon May 19, 2014 3:03 pm

Bitter rivals with Ruhigen, and points out that while they have a bigger army, ours is better trained and more loyal

Ruhigen
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruhigen » Tue May 20, 2014 2:34 pm

How could you possibly know that? You're just making this stuff up!
hi

UAD Emissary
Civilian

Founded: Feb 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby UAD Emissary » Fri May 23, 2014 7:55 am

Name of Nation: UAD Emissary
Population: 3.037 (Directorate and Emissry Population Combined)
Military Size (Use NStracker.net, please.): Military dependent on Directorate army. Directorate Army : http://www.nstracker.net/military=veliria
Tech Level: FT-3 (Advanced FT Tech used by the Directorate to travel to the Milky Way Galaxy)
Policy Type (Peaceful, Militaristic, Hostile, Neutral, Friendly):
Government type: Monarchy
WA Standing (If N/A, note it and why.): Pulled out of WA by order of the Directorate
Short national history: The Emissary was established by the Emperor of the Directorate as an extension of his will. The Emissary has the same history of the Directorate.
Multiversal Coordinates (See my factbook entry; linked below.): Coordinates: Sky map 05h 23m 34.5s, −69° 45′ 22″ (http://www.wikisky.org/?ra=5.3929166666667&de=-69.756111111111&zoom=6&show_grid=1&show_constellation_lines=1&show_constellation_boundaries=1&show_const_names=1&show_galaxies=1&img_source=IMG_all)
Other Specifics: Galvin and Etheri

Surrenderordie
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Surrenderordie » Sat May 24, 2014 9:38 am

Ruhigen wrote:How could you possibly know that? You're just making this stuff up!

That's what Rping is about right?

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North America and Great Britain » Sun May 25, 2014 2:05 pm

Surrenderordie wrote:
Ruhigen wrote:How could you possibly know that? You're just making this stuff up!

That's what Rping is about right?

'Dat propaganda. I'm guessing this means that you two are on war-torn, chaotic Earth?
Proud Christian!

Towson wrote:

Flappy Birds.

Belderous
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Mon May 26, 2014 2:38 pm

I must agree with Ruhgain. Surrender or die, your shameless self promotion is all together childish and irritating. Please stop doing it or I will be forced to nuke the living shit out of you in the rp. Thank you in advance

Surrenderordie
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Surrenderordie » Mon May 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Correct NAGB and Belderous, are you sure a Nuclear War with me is what you want? I've been stockpiling Nuclear weapons since the first Arrakine war, which happened before you were founded

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North America and Great Britain » Mon May 26, 2014 3:05 pm

...and all of a sudden, a horde of Federation Jumptroopers uncloaks and throws a crap-ton of rift grenades in your collective directions.
Last edited by North America and Great Britain on Mon May 26, 2014 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Christian!

Towson wrote:

Flappy Birds.

Reich Line
Attaché

Founded: May 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Reich Line » Tue May 27, 2014 2:18 am

Update on Reich Line

Background Story

The Metro was always a strange place to live in, trapped under countless hordes of mutants, haunted by the tormented souls of the dead, killed by people you once called comrades but now a portal to another world ?

The 'end of the line' at Rechnoy Vokzal was one of the quietest station in all of the Metro; neither Man nor Beast inhabited the Station so it was unusual to hear reports from Stalkers of glowing lights within the Station. Reich quickly responded to these reports with a squad of Reich Stalkers to search for the source of the light. What they found was a construct of light covering the entire surface of a metro tunnel casting an eerie blue shadow across the Station. Rumors began to spread across Reich that it was a ghost of a train or an anomaly that lost its electrical powers called 'The Door', unbeknownst to the everyone save the upper echelons of Reich was that the 'construct of light' was a portal linking the current world to an alternate world......

Basically this portal connects the 'Reich Line' World to a random place in the Planetside when the RP starts rolling.
Last edited by Reich Line on Wed May 28, 2014 12:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Metro Stations of Reich Line, a faction within the Moscow Metro based on Dmitry Glukhovsky's novel Metro 2033. With a twist of personal beliefs and futuristic technology.

Famed for its military and engagements against the Red Line, read more about the rich history of Reich within the extensive factbook.

Belderous
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Wed May 28, 2014 7:46 pm

I'm just complaining about shameless self promotion and godmodeing, if you want to pull a "smaller army but better training and stuff", I can pull a " better nukes and radiation resistant population"

Belderous
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Wed May 28, 2014 7:48 pm

And faster production rates

Horicnir
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Horicnir » Thu May 29, 2014 8:32 am

Belderous wrote:And faster production rates

I agree, Surrender Or Die, you can't just self-promote and god more your-self.

Ruhigen
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruhigen » Thu May 29, 2014 2:50 pm

This whole "training is better than numbers" thing is pointless. It's like the Soviet army in WWII. Let's face it, the Germans had by far the best troops (just look at the casualty ratios on the Eastern front), but there were just too many Russians for them to handle. There are times when training or loyalty or equipment make little difference. A bit of Vodka for the troops never hurts either.

And let's face it: we've all had our Panzer divisions destroyed by barbarian warriors in Civ before.
hi

Belderous
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Belderous » Thu May 29, 2014 4:52 pm

As far as stealth, my armies are more meant to intimidate then surprise, you feel the rumble of the steps of land dreadnaughts approaching and you flee as you see the black smoke billowing in the horizon. You can spot our movement. I have no stealth except for like a hundred commandos.

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby North America and Great Britain » Thu May 29, 2014 6:18 pm

Belderous wrote:As far as stealth, my armies are more meant to intimidate then surprise, you feel the rumble of the steps of land dreadnaughts approaching and you flee as you see the black smoke billowing in the horizon. You can spot our movement. I have no stealth except for like a hundred commandos.

Which brings back up my Jumptroopers. They are commandos (they cloak, throw rift grenades, and use jump packs), so expect regulars in combat armor until things get hairy. Speaking of godmodding, we need to make sure the rules are followed. I volunteer to moderate any possible rule violation disputes. Also, expect an IC post from me to kick this off. I intend to make one tonight. Also, does anyone want a planetside map? I would imagine Belderous is in Russia...
Proud Christian!

Towson wrote:

Flappy Birds.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents