NATION

PASSWORD

[DRAFT]Disabilty Rates At An All Time High

A place to spoil daily issues for those who haven't had them yet, snigger at typos, and discuss ideas for new ones.
Prime Mountains
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

[DRAFT]Disabilty Rates At An All Time High

Postby Prime Mountains » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:04 pm

Name:Disabilty Rates At An All Time High

Description:According to a recent study, the rate of children being diagnosed with disabilities has reached an all time high in @@NAME@@. Which has increased greatly since a decade ago.

Validity:Valid for any nation

[option]"We have to support these people!" Shouts @@RANDOMNAME@@, an [in]famous Liberal and leader of Liberal group "Everyone Is A Winner!". "It's not easy to grow up with a learning disability, these kids are being put in the wrong school enviroment! What we need to do is support Special Needs kids with Special Needs schools, Financial Help, and more opportunities in life! It will cause a tax rate on others. But we are talking about disabled people here!"
[effect]Billions of @@CURRENCY@@ are being poured into helping the disabled

[option]"Typical bleeding heart, quit being a baby and look at the facts." Says hard-working citizen @@RANDOMNAME@@. "Why do we need to pour millions of hard-earned @@CURRENCY@@ into these people if they can't get a job, if they want money like everybody else in @@NAME@@, they need to work for it. If bleeding hearts get angry and start riots or something, then tough cheese!"
[effect]Children who are incapable of communication are forced to work

[option]"You hit it spot on, but we need to go farther" Says religious extremist Father Samuel, With an evil smirk. "Every day, we are given a job, obey god or suffer consequences, these children are the result of people who have refused to obey. And lead a life of sin. These children are worth nothing and will become a burden on us sooner or later. If you want this country to become powerful and rich, the first thing to do is get rid of these pests."
[effect]People incapable of work are hunted down by government officials.

(Not 100% sure on stats, suggestions are welcomed)
This nation does not feature my views. But when it comes to stuff like LGBT and Religion, this nation shares my views on those.

My nation is filled with plant people and naturist humans. Because realism is lame!

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Einstein.

Lubby
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Lubby » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:40 pm

You forgot stats;

After the [effect], a line down put [stats], then like

[stats] slightly decrease in civil rights, increase in safety

Prime Mountains
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 23, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Prime Mountains » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:41 pm

I know how to do stats, it's just that I don't know what stats each choice should affect.
This nation does not feature my views. But when it comes to stuff like LGBT and Religion, this nation shares my views on those.

My nation is filled with plant people and naturist humans. Because realism is lame!

“Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Einstein.

Return to Got Issues?