NATION

PASSWORD

The Galactic Schism(FT,OOC,Signup)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Arkotania
Minister

Founded: Sep 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Galactic Schism(FT,OOC,Signup)

Postby Arkotania » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:29 pm

Arkotani Galaktic News

*Holographic screens plays intro for AGN before a female news anchor appears on screen. Behind her, silenced video clips play showing a conflict, with explosions, laser blasts, and both space combat and land combat. A ticker on the bottom of the screen writes BREAKING NEWS in bold letters*

"Good day New Garos! I am Elaine Marewood, and with me today is Lord-Marshal Gorron Kurzk"

*Camera zooms out and reveals a stock bald men dressed in a black uniform, decorated with a red sash and a variety of medals. His right cheek bears a visible scar, and it's obvious that this man is a warrior who's seen many battles. He curtly nods his head*

"AGN brings you breaking news today. Reports of insurrection have been coming from the planet Angosia. The insurrectionists declared themselves as members of the newly-formed 'Coalition of Interstellar Systems'. Analysts believe the CIS to be the militant branch of the 'Galactic Republican Movement', an underground organization that seeks to overthrow His Holiness The God-Emperor and establish a democratic republic. We turn to Lord-Marshal Gorron Kurzk, Supreme Commander of the Imperial Army. Lord Kurzk, what is your opinion about this insurrection and those behind it?”
“The CIS, or Galactic Republic Movement, are nothing more than rabble-rousers. Yes, I admit that are some shortfalls of the Imperium. However, these do NOT stem from corruption or any flaws of government. The Imperium is a galaxy-spanning state, yet it has brought great success to every planet, every system, under it's rule. These anarchists simply want to undermine the unity of the Imperium for their own absurd beliefs.”
“What does the Imperium, or more specifically the Imperial Army, intend to do now?”
“Simple. We shall show them the might of the Imperium. No person, no organization, nobody, will ever have the right to threaten the sanctity of the state, and unity of the people!”
“Our branch in that system has reporters on the field, and we have Field Reporter Laryn Airond on the line. With him are imperial troops from a nearby outpost. How are things on the planet surface Laryn?”

*A screen pop ups in the right corner of the holograph. It's full of static but slowly clears up*

“Elaine, things here are quite tense. In fact, there is a battle raging in the capital city of Angosia. Rebels have already taken the command building of the planetary garrison, and have much of the capital city under their control. The magistrates palace is under siege, and from what we've been witnessing here, it's only a matter of time befo-”

*There is an explosion, and the screen goes blank for a few seconds*

“Laryn? What's going on? Have we lost signal?”

*The screen clears up again*

“That was a close one! It seems like the Angosian military has betrayed the local imperial garrison, and have now begun an attack on our position right outside the city. Wait. What's that? BY THE GOD-EMPEROR!”

*The sound of blaster fire blares through the speakers. There are distant explosions, and dying screams of soldiers.*

“We're under attack! The Angosian military has ambushed us! They're killing us!”

*After a few minutes of explosions and blaster fire, the screen explodes into static. Elaine simply looks at the cameraman with confusion, while the Lord-Marshal remains stoic*

“We'll be taking a short break and we'll be back with more news.”

The galaxy is slowly entering a great conflict. The Holy Galactic Imperium of Arkotania, infamous for it's totalitarian policies and zealous worship of the mysterious God-Emperor, is being dragged into war. There are those who seek to weaken the clutches of the government, and establish a more peaceful and democratic republic to rule fairly. These rebels have spent years plotting and planning, preparing for such a time to begin their offensive. It is rumored however, that a third party is involved. A corporate union, representing the biggest criminal organizations in the galaxy, that only aims to take advantage of the conflict for material gain, and perhaps even side with a winning side to receive the spoils of victory.

While this is a civil war, there are numerous opportunities for outsider involvement. Whether it's on behalf of the Imperium, or the rebels, there will be a spot available for outsiders to get involved.

This is an interest/signup. Basically, big civil war, and participants pick a side to support for whatever reason. This will only take place on the mentioned planet, Angosia. Then later it'll expand, depending on the outcome of the battle.

Grey=Heavily urbanized areas
White=Snow/Ice
Light Green=Temperate
Dark Green=Jungle
Tan=Desert
Brown=Earth/Dirt(Angosia was terraformed, and these areas were unsuccessful. Now it's just fields of dirt, mud and clay)
Red dots=Major cities
Big Red cross-like thing=Capital city of the planet
Black lines=boundaries of the major cities
Purple dots=settlements/towns not part of planetary government. Independent locations
Object to the top left=Orbital city. Home to the most wealthy, and most loyal. Pretty much a moderate sized self-sufficient city for the aristocracy

Numbers=Metropolis names(Major cities more than one are designated by cardinal directions, like north or south).
Letters=Settlements
Parentheses=Continent names.
1-Arcor(North Pole)
2-Tyndra(Dundra)
3-Galigor(^)
4-Alyanu(^)
5-Sundres(^)
6-Jaqell(Fortera)
7-Westria(^)
8-Sengra(^)
9-Theldosia(Manikos)
a)Wados,b)Andos,c)Bailos,d)Gardos,e)Feshar,f)Lakos,g)Dekos,h)Myria,i)Tordia,j)Xaynosia,k)Soukom,l)Zoltar,m)Artom,n)Sec1,o)Sec2,p)Urgond,q)Yuronak
r)Subkom

Angosia is located towards the rim of the galaxy. Due to it's distance from most of the Imperium, it isn't as heavily regulated and governed. In fact, much of those in charge of governing do not even reside on the planet. While illegal, the government of the planet allows various criminal syndicates to run much of the planet, except for the capital city of Qurodan which can be considered a model Imperial city. Nearly all the cities of Angosia are inhabited by lower-class workers, indentured servants, slaves and criminals. Overcrowding is evident in many of these cities. The cities are split up among various gangs and mobs. None of the larger gangs support the rebels, choosing to remain loyal to the Imperium not from patriotism, but simply to avoid losing favor and contacts with the local Imperial government.

Outside of the massive cities, there are few settlements. These areas are mainly inhabited by those exiled from cities, mutants(disfigured humans), escaped slaves, and those who simply sought freedom from the crowded cities(though they become considered outlaws, as travel outside city of residence is prohibited without travel permits). They are generally well-hidden, and quite well-defended. It is believed many of the rebel leadership stems from these settlements, and conducts their campaigns from them away from the eyes of the Imperium.

Listed goodness:
1-No godmod
2-OP is God(:p)
3-There is a limit on how much support you can provide. Meaning? Meaning I don't want to see you pledging to send 80% of your entire military force to support one side. You're not sending an invasion fleet.
4-Mercenaries ARE ALLOWED. Yes, you may submit mercenary applications AND how much they expect to be paid. That's all up to you. However, do not try to milk either side like cash cows. Unless your team of mercenaries have been divinely blessed and are immortal, they will not be receiving the quadrillion dollars you requested(even if we have that much)
5-I generally use the Star Wars universe as a reference for technology, weaponry etc.(and some awful pixel art I made of my own ship and weapon designs). However, I will let you decide the level of sci-fi and technology as long as you can explain it. I'm fine with hard sci-fi, but the point of this RP is story, not technicalities and astrophysics.(While I do enjoy such things once in a while, now is not that while).
6-Have fun. Anyone can join. If there are any questions on RPing, or whether you're "allowed" to have some technology.
7-This will be Arkotanian canon. If you get involved, you're nation will be part of Arkotanian history.
8-PLEASE! If you don't think you'll be able to continue RPing, let me know. TG works, but you can post on OOC just in case(in case you decide to leave and I use what's left of your military that couldn't realistically make it out as target practice)
9-Keep OOC to the non-existent on the IC AT ALL TIMES. If you decide to write OOC on the future IC thread, use spoilers. I intend to use this RP as a record for Arkotania's history and I'd rather not have it clogged with OOC.

APPLICATIONS
Code: Select all
[b]Name of Nation:[/b]
[b]Head of State/Government(list all applicable w/title):[/b]
[b]Involved Military Leader(s)(I don't expect your president to be standing at the bridge of the flagship of the expedition force...unless that's what you want):[/b]
[b]Military Forces(I only expect the actual fighting forces, logistics and support is optional. Note Rule#3):[/b]
[b]Which side?(Rebel or Imperial):[/b]
[b]Short summary of why you choose to support the side you do:[/b]
[b]Any other information you think relevant:[/b]

Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Mercenary team name(if applicable):[/b]
[b]Forces and Equipment:[/b]
[b]Payment expected?(NS dollars):[/b]
[b]Which side?(Rebel or Imperial)[/b]
[b]Experience(what experience does your team have? What are their best skills?):[/b]

Rebels:
-The United Terran Alliance
-The Red Order
-The United Empire
-The Systems Alliance
-The Soviet Hive: Collective Sol
-The Benian Empire
-House Kestralla
-Lolloh
Imperials:
-The Interstellar Empire of Nyte
-The Holy Empire of Hurun
-The Torogian Collective
-The Glorious Universal People's Utopia
-The Sovereign Colonies
-the Qian Empire
-The Galactic Empire of Syike
Non-Combatants:
-Allanea

IC IS UP
Last edited by Arkotania on Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:09 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Mostly back from a long hiatus from the forums
Arkania 5 wrote:
Arkotania wrote:Matt Ward

No.

Nononononononononono

Gauthier wrote:
Arkotania wrote:
Then your testicles become strange tentacles.

And then you make films in Japan.

Ovisterra wrote:
Oceanic people wrote:where lives are at steak

I try not to point out people's spelling errors all the time, but this one was brilliant.

Nationstatelandsville wrote:
Arkotania wrote:Or maybe NS is also a degraded society.

This. Definitely this.

Neo Arcad wrote:
Qatarab(Arkotania Puppet) wrote:Where's my torch? Time to burn some courts down.

Oh, you crazy Muslim you!

Giaseia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Giaseia » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:04 am

Name of Nation: The Holy Astral Empire of Giaseia
Head of State/Government: Holy Emperor Fado XVII, Holy Empress Fado IV (they are twins), High Regent Reival Velinta, Senior Councilman Vokeir Pulti
Involved Military Leaders: 2nd Class Rear Admiral Ferendi Altear, High Captain Loran Toven, High Captain Keram Geran
Military Forces: HGNV Alkya (Fleet Carrier & Command Vessel), 2x Eiltan Class Cruisers, 7x Kaltas Class Light Frigates, 1x Akyri Class Drone Carriers
Which side?: Rebels more than likely
Short summary of why you choose to support the side you do: By supporting the rebels, i have the opportunity of acquiring/looting government ships along with helping a weaker state form so that i could potentially make deals with them that favor me. (very shifty reasons i know, but i feel that it adds more funsies and potential stories than more goody two-shoes reasons)
Any other information you think relevant: I'm not very familiar with star wars universe technology, so I might get a little bit lost at some point. As for information on the ships, just ask away and I will try to provide what I can; They are still mainly just ideas in my head right now though. Also i'm quite new to FT stuff, I mainly stick with fantasy & magic on my main nation.
For those who are interested, I am also Riemaia

Sweadan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sweadan » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:23 am

Name of Nation: The Interstellar Republic of Sweadan
Head of State/Government(list all applicable w/title): N/A
Involved Military Leader(s)(I don't expect your president to be standing at the bridge of the flagship of the expedition force...unless that's what you want):
Lead General Uxen
General Uzhar
Lord Ughar

Military Forces(I only expect the actual fighting forces, logistics and support is optional. Note Rule#3): Infantry, Tech masters.
Which side?(Rebel or Imperial): Imperial
Short summary of why you choose to support the side you do:The Universe is run by us, the imperial races.
Any other information you think relevant:
Sweadan has the most advanced tech in the universe, we are 30,000 years more advanced than earth.
None.
Macau Independence - Treaty of independence in place
Lebanon conflict - Victory (In our missions) Fully withdrawn.
Invasion of China - Win (China Surrendered)
Vermonte Strip - Win
Baughistan I - Win, utterly annihilated them.
Baughistan II - Discontinued, No treaty in place.
WW1 - Win
WW2 - Win
WW3 - Win
Space War - Treaty
E-I war - Peace Treaty
Terrorism act - Win
Civil war 1 - WIN
Civil war 2 - WIN
Germanic Invasion - Surrender.
Invasion of the Arab Nations - Military in capabilities.
Cold war 1 & 2 - Loss.
War of Corvana - Loss, Declared independance, Renamed Vermonte Strip.

“Pertinacia Elegit Fortis”

Arkotania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkotania » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:55 pm

Giaseia wrote:Name of Nation: The Holy Astral Empire of Giaseia
Head of State/Government: Holy Emperor Fado XVII, Holy Empress Fado IV (they are twins), High Regent Reival Velinta, Senior Councilman Vokeir Pulti
Involved Military Leaders: 2nd Class Rear Admiral Ferendi Altear, High Captain Loran Toven, High Captain Keram Geran
Military Forces: HGNV Alkya (Fleet Carrier & Command Vessel), 2x Eiltan Class Cruisers, 7x Kaltas Class Light Frigates, 1x Akyri Class Drone Carriers
Short summary of why you choose to support the side you do: By supporting the rebels, i have the opportunity of acquiring/looting government ships along with helping a weaker state form so that i could potentially make deals with them that favor me. (very shifty reasons i know, but i feel that it adds more funsies and potential stories than more goody two-shoes reasons)
Any other information you think relevant: I'm not very familiar with star wars universe technology, so I might get a little bit lost at some point. As for information on the ships, just ask away and I will try to provide what I can; They are still mainly just ideas in my head right now though. Also i'm quite new to FT stuff, I mainly stick with fantasy & magic on my main nation.

Accepted.
No worries about FT stuff. I intend to clarify aspects during the RP(or answer any questions you have). Plus, this is going to be more story-oriented, so there isn't much a need to dwell too much on the technology as long as it's not absurd.

Sweadan wrote:Name of Nation: The Interstellar Republic of Sweadan
Involved Military Leader(s)(I don't expect your president to be standing at the bridge of the flagship of the expedition force...unless that's what you want):
Lead General Uxen
General Uzhar
Lord Ughar

Military Forces(I only expect the actual fighting forces, logistics and support is optional. Note Rule#3): Infantry, Tech masters.
Short summary of why you choose to support the side you do:The Universe is run by us, the imperial races.
Sweadan has the most advanced tech in the universe, we are 30,000 years more advanced than earth.

I'd prefer a bit more detail on your forces, like how much infantry, what tech masters are, and how many ships you'll be arriving with.
And you're nation doesn't have a leader?(the Head of State/Government part)
Arkania 5 wrote:

No.

Nononononononononono

Gauthier wrote:
Arkotania wrote:

Ovisterra wrote:

I try not to point out people's spelling errors all the time, but this one was brilliant.

This. Definitely this.

Neo Arcad wrote:
Qatarab(Arkotania Puppet) wrote:Where's my torch? Time to burn some courts down.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:11 pm

Name of Nation: The United Terran Alliance

Head of State/Government: President Richard C Sagen

Involved Military Leader(s): General Herbert Von-Esling, Admiral Jacquline Sturgess

Military Forces:(I'm only listing my ORBAT for this affair):

Ground force:

6th Marine Expeditionary force, 25th Medical brigade , 10th Military police Brigade, 110th Military intelligence brigade; 3rd armored Division, 5th Armored Division , 9th Armored Division ,12th mechanized infantry division, 17th mechanized infantry division. 8th Orbital Assault Brigade , 5th Orbital Assault Brigade; 82nd artillery division, 117th Artillery Division, 71st Artillery Division. 8th Support corps , 19th support corps, 188th support corps, 92nd support corps; 102nd SIF company, 191st SIF company.

Space: 3rd fleet Battle group 2, 3rd fleet battle group 5. (A total of 24 warships and 40 transport ships)

Classes of ships:

Which side?(Rebel or Imperial):Rebel

Short summary of why you choose to support the side you do: The UTA is a federal Republic much like the United States, its not hard to fathom us wanting to take down a tyrannical government; our morals and ideals as well as our steadfast commitment to equality and liberty makes our decision easy. But we're careful not to intervene haphazardly however, we systematically plan it out and politically maneuver in order to allow ourselves to have more room.

I'm assuming that the planet is big, and there will be many areas to cover that's why I decided to post such a force, now if there is anything wrong do let me know. My forces are not run of the mill they are highly advanced but it wont be like I'll be spamming them in one area so it will be balanced and my rp will focus on a few units in battle. Also to note that a Raptor team from Vortukia will be on my transports they're mercenaries.
Last edited by The Fedral Union on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Multiversal Domanaeii
Envoy

Founded: Dec 02, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Multiversal Domanaeii » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:17 pm

I would love to join this, but can I have it arranged so that a scout force of the Domanaeii sees the conflict, and "helps" one side or another?
Multiversal Domanaeḯ̶̬ȉ̶̺

e̷̼͊n̵͇͑d̸̩͐ ̵̩͊m̴̔ͅy̴͖͗ ̵̠̀s̸̺̆û̴͕f̶̑ͅf̶̱̍e̸̖̒r̶̃ͅi̸͚͒n̸̺̐g̷̜̽

Arkotania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkotania » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:23 pm

Multiversal Domanaeii wrote:I would love to join this, but can I have it arranged so that a scout force of the Domanaeii sees the conflict, and "helps" one side or another?

I'm always up for innovation.
Arkania 5 wrote:

No.

Nononononononononono

Gauthier wrote:
Arkotania wrote:

Ovisterra wrote:

This. Definitely this.

Neo Arcad wrote:

Giaseia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Giaseia » Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:20 pm

Arkotania wrote:Accepted.
No worries about FT stuff. I intend to clarify aspects during the RP(or answer any questions you have). Plus, this is going to be more story-oriented, so there isn't much a need to dwell too much on the technology as long as it's not absurd.

Story & character oriented stuff is great! Thats all i'm really good at anyway :p

Nyte
Minister

Founded: Dec 06, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Nyte » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:29 pm

I'd like to app a ground force (they MAY have 1 small ship too) posing as mercenaries for this. They'll actually be attached to my military intelligence division however. Would this be cool with you?
Self censored due to concerns of Moderation Abuse and ambiguous rules enforcement.

Arkotania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkotania » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:25 pm

Nyte wrote:I'd like to app a ground force (they MAY have 1 small ship too) posing as mercenaries for this. They'll actually be attached to my military intelligence division however. Would this be cool with you?

As long as you can explain how they got there(Angosia is located on the South-Eastern rim of the galaxy, and is well-known for it's rough and shady nature, a reason why the wealthy live on a space station off-world).

Actually, let me update the OP with some information on the planet.
Arkania 5 wrote:

No.

Nononononononononono

Gauthier wrote:
Arkotania wrote:

Ovisterra wrote:

This. Definitely this.

Neo Arcad wrote:

Vortukia
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 30, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Vortukia » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:27 pm

Nation Name

The Galactic Sovereignty of Vortukia

Mercenary team name

The Red Order

Forces and Equipment
All forces currently reside on a Terran transport to be used at their discretion, they are being payed and deployed by Terran officials.
The units consist of a three part cast system, one being the highest. No ranks are present in the Order however.

Pawns are the lowest caste of the order, but they are still elite and highly skilled compared to a normal soldier. They fight under the command of Knights and they perform basic operations. They carry the basic equipment and are your average infantry for the order.

They are given EVA power armor, it can take a heavy beating as well as defend against many hazards even in the vacuum of space but is not immortal.

TOTAL: 60 Persons

Knights are commanding forces on the battlefield as well as the 'medium' caste, they are smarter, faster and stronger than pawns for a reason. They are extremely durable and skilled. They live by a strict code of virtues and are seen as very respectable.

They are equipped with TITAN power armor from Vortukia that is a heavy armor given to special forces. It is very powerful and occasionally can be outfitted with a jump/jet pack, a arm shield, or shoulder cannon.

TOTAL: 20

Oracles are the leading forces of the entire unit as well as the highest caste, they task the Knights and when in need go on to the battlefield with them. They are a commanding presence and their reputation reflects their power.

They are equipped with Hell-fire elite armor that has very high shields and can take a very hard beating, they are given the finest gear available.

TOTAL: 10

The inquisitors are a caste-less unit. Their goals unknown, role unknown besides going where no other soldier can go on a one way trip if need be. They take orders only from the Chancellor himself.

Their armor and equipment is unknown, it can only be discerned that it is of top quality of the order.

TOTAL: 5

Chancellor Azimuth leads the entire order and it's relations. He is old, and no longer much of a warrior but is a wise, cunning and respected leader. He commands forces, directs them and handles affairs and jobs.

TOTAL: 1

Payment Expected
-Payment is being given by the Terran Alliance-

Base Payout: One Billion Terran Credits
Per Confirmed Kill: Ten Million Terran Credits
Vehicle Support Fee: Two Hundred Fifty Million Terran Credits
Resupply Fee: 150 Million Terran Credits
Friendly Fire Subtraction Fifteen Million Terran Credits

Which Side

Fighting for the Rebels, however they are fighting for the Terran Alliance.

Experience

The Order is mostly consisting of ex-Vortukian special forces, mostly tier one operatives. They have performed countless operations and have a extremely high success rate. Some of their most notable operations are;

Operation: Barracuda
Operation Barracuda was job that involved the order defending a city from waves of murderous pirates. This mission was well known for it's immense body count as waves upon waves of pirates stormed the city. The order was tasked to hold it until Vortukia could take out the pirate's command center. The order was able to hold them off and keep civilians safe even sacrificing their own men to keep them alive. Eventually after a good bit of order casualties and many, many more pirate casualties the operation was deemed a success.

Operation: Violet
Operation Violet was a job that had the order taking down a tyrannical leader of a small moon. The order started out by inserting Knights to train a resistance properly. Once that was done and they were self sufficient and served as a resistance or more of a good distraction the order went to work. They began by picking off the tyrants government officials one by one through careful assassinations like car bombs, snipers, fast fire teams and poison. After it was just the tyrant the lead a massive siege against his compound and executed him.

Operation: Nova
Operation Nova was the order's first and only failure. But even when they fail they win. They were tasked with destroying a research station of terrorists attempting to steal Vortukian technology. The order assaulted the compound but were met with more resistance than anticipated. They were able to take the compound but had to detonate a tactical nuclear device inside before they could capture the information stolen.

Zeinbrad
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Jun 04, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Zeinbrad » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:32 pm

Name of Nation:The United Empire.
Head of State/Government(list all applicable w/title): The 30th emperor
Involved Military Leader(s)(I don't expect your president to be standing at the bridge of the flagship of the expedition force...unless that's what you want):Lord Kasuir, Legate Karus(Lead the Immortalis)
Military Forces(I only expect the actual fighting forces, logistics and support is optional. Note Rule#3): 70 United Guard regiments, 23 United Marine regiments. 2 Immortalis legions and 1 Kill-team of the Ordo Assassinum
Short summary of why you choose to support the side you do:We plan to liberate it....then take it over. That's about it.
“There are three ways to ultimate success:
The first way is to be kind.
The second way is to be kind.
The third way is to be kind.”
― Fred Rogers
Currently looking for an artist for a Star Wars fan comic I want to make.

Arkotania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkotania » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:35 pm

Vortukia wrote:-snip-

Accepted.

Looks like the Imperial forces are going to have quite the resistance on their hands.

The Fedral Union wrote:-snip-

Your numbers are fine. A bit high I'd have said, but the classification of the ships are also taken into account, so it's not a problem.

Accepted.

Zeinbrad wrote:Name of Nation:The United Empire.
Head of State/Government(list all applicable w/title): The 30th emperor
Involved Military Leader(s)(I don't expect your president to be standing at the bridge of the flagship of the expedition force...unless that's what you want):Lord Kasuir, Legate Karus(Lead the Immortalis)
Military Forces(I only expect the actual fighting forces, logistics and support is optional. Note Rule#3): 70 United Guard regiments, 23 United Marine regiments. 2 Immortalis legions and 1 Kill-team of the Ordo Assassinum
Short summary of why you choose to support the side you do:We plan to liberate it....then take it over. That's about it.

How many men does your regiments and legions equal to?

And Accepted. I'd just like to know how big an army I should be expecting.
Last edited by Arkotania on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arkania 5 wrote:

No.

Nononononononononono

Gauthier wrote:
Arkotania wrote:

Ovisterra wrote:

This. Definitely this.

Neo Arcad wrote:

The Systems Alliance of Earth
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Systems Alliance of Earth » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:43 pm

APPLICATIONS
Name of Nation: The Systems Alliance
Head of State/Government(list all applicable w/title): Prime Minister Alan Kaloki
Involved Military Leader(s)(I don't expect your president to be standing at the bridge of the flagship of the expedition force...unless that's what you want): Admiral John Gates, Admiral Joseph Madall
Military Forces(I only expect the actual fighting forces, logistics and support is optional. Note Rule#3): A combined Marine force of 7,500

Space:
Elements of the Second Fleet: 2 Everest-Class Dreadnoughts, 4 Stockholm-Class Cruisers, 10 Atlantic-Class Destroyers, 7 Pacific-Class Destroyers, 80 F-61 Trident Fighters

Elements of the Third Fleet:
2 Everest-Class Dreadnoughts, 8 Atlantic-Class Destroyers, 70 F-61 Trident Fighters
(33 large ships in total, 160 total fighter craft)

Which side?(Rebel or Imperial): Rebel
Short summary of why you choose to support the side you do: Because Democracy is the fairest type of government throughout the galaxy.
Last edited by The Systems Alliance of Earth on Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Fedral Union
Senator

Founded: Antiquity
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fedral Union » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Uhh well I should like to put in my two cents, everyone cant be on the rebel side, its really becoming unbalanced...I know folks wanna be the good guys but I would recommend the op put a limit on the amount of folks on the Reb side? I mean that's only fair right?
[09:07.53] <Estainia> ... Nuclear handgrenades have one end result. Everybody dies. For the M.F Republic, I guess
Member of the Galactic Economic and Security Organization
[REDACTED BY MOD]

Giaseia
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Giaseia » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:18 pm

well i can switch to imperial if balance is an issue, although i prefer to have the RP itself sway me to one side or the other.

Nyte
Minister

Democratic Socialists

Postby Nyte » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:18 pm

I'll be on the Imperial's side :twisted: . I'll get my app up when I get home from work.
Self censored due to concerns of Moderation Abuse and ambiguous rules enforcement.

Arkotania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkotania » Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:20 pm

Well, the Imperial side is pretty big just by itself. What's one planet to a force with pretty much a galaxy under it's rein?

I'm fine with an unbalanced rebel side, though that means you'd just be Rping against the OP rather than other players.

Note:Simply because the Imperial side is blatantly larger doesn't necessarily make them the instant winner. The outcome of this battle will determine whether other planets begin to rebel. Even a defeat will be a victory if the Imperial side suffers enough that their strength becomes questionable. In fact, there will be a twist involving a very high level official arriving to the planet for publicity purposes and to lead the Imperial forces.
Last edited by Arkotania on Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Arkania 5 wrote:

No.

Nononononononononono

Gauthier wrote:
Arkotania wrote:

Ovisterra wrote:

This. Definitely this.

Neo Arcad wrote:

Nyte
Minister

Democratic Socialists

Postby Nyte » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:34 am

Name of Nation:The Interstellar Empire of Nyte
Head of State/Government(list all applicable w/title): Emperor Conrad Curze
Involved Military Leader(s)(I don't expect your president to be standing at the bridge of the flagship of the expedition force...unless that's what you want): Vice Admiral Joseph “Joe” Lafuery (CO of the “Chalice of Sin"), CSM Victor Morrow (CO of the Nytelords Special Forces aboard the “Chalice of Sin”), Captain Maia Sterling (CAG for the “Chalice of Sin”), Colonel Iatus Daven (CO of the ground forces attached to the “Chalice of Sin”)
Military Forces(I only expect the actual fighting forces, logistics and support is optional. Note Rule#3):

(Above: An Ark Class Battlecarrier.)

Specifications:
Length: 1750 meters
Height: 650 meters
Width: 650 meters
Weapons Systems:
Bombardment Cannons - 8
Particle Cannon Turrets - 24 dual barreled
Railcannon Turrets - 16 single barreled
Anti-Ship Missile Launchers - 4 groups of 12 missile tubes
Point Defense Turrets - 60 dual-barreled pulse cannons
Point Defense Missile Launchers - 40 pop-up pepperbox launchers
Airgroup:
ASF-1 Aerospace Fighter-Bombers - 250
AST-3 Aerospace Dropships - 60
Hammerhead Heavy Gunships - 60
Infantry and Mecha Complement:
2000 Standard Infantry
500 Nytelord Special Forces
50 Armored Scout Cycles
200 Devestator Medium Mecha
50 Nightbringer Medium Mecha
200 Predator Medium Mecha
200 Tempest AFVs
16 Reaper Prototype MBT
Ark Class Battlecarrier
BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

FAMOUS UNITS:
-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

Short summary of why you choose to support the side you do: They're under orders from Nyte Spec-Intel to gather as much intelligence on The Holy Galactic Imperium of Arkotania as feasible, and this conflict provided the perfect cover for their mission.
Any other information you think relevant: Most of the above is not currently IN my factbook as it's undergoing revision. If you need more information however, I do have it and would be happy to post it as well.

Edit: Additional meatshields from page 2...

Nyte wrote:...So... I'm finally getting around to posting my meatshields escorts for approval. As a note, YES they all look the same if you are wondering why I've used the same image for all theses different ships... Only their stats and overall size is actually different.

2x Venator Grand Cruisers (The Mortifera and The Acerbitas)

(Above: A Venator Class Grand Cruiser.)

Specifications:
Length: 1250 meters
Height: 400 meters
Width: 400 meters
Weapons Systems:
Bombardment Cannons - 2
Particle Cannon Turrets - 16 dual barreled
Railcannon Turrets - 12 single barreled
Anti-Ship Missile Launchers - 4 groups of 12 missile tubes
Point Defense Turrets - 40 dual-barreled pulse cannons
Point Defense Missile Launchers - 40 pop-up pepperbox launchers
Airgroup:
ASF-1 Aerospace Fighter-Bombers - 150
AST-3 Aerospace Dropships - 60
Hammerhead Heavy Gunships - 60
2000 Standard Infantry
500 Nytelord Special Forces
50 Armored Scout Cycles
200 Devestator Medium Mecha
50 Nightbringer Medium Mecha
200 Predator Medium Mecha
200 Tempest AFVs
Venator Class Grand Cruiser
BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

FAMOUS UNITS:
-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

2x Stalker Class Frigates (The Killing Intent and The Defensor)

(Above: A Stalker Class Frigate.)

Specifications:
Length: 700 meters
Height: 200 meters
Width: 200 meters
Weapons Systems:
Particle Cannon Turrets - 10 dual barreled
Railcannon Turrets - 4 single barreled
Anti-Ship Missile Launchers - 3 groups of 6 missile tubes
Point Defense Turrets - 20 dual-barreled pulse cannons
Point Defense Missile Launchers - 12 pop-up pepperbox launchers
Airgroup:
ASF-1 Aerospace Fighter-Bombers - 30
AST-3 Aerospace Dropships - 10
Hammerhead Heavy Gunships - 10
700 Standard Infantry
300 Nytelord Special Forces
30 Armored Scout Cycles
70 Devestator Medium Mecha
30 Nightbringer Medium Mecha
100 Predator Medium Mecha
70 Tempest AFVs
Stalker Class Frigate
BACKGROUND INFORMATION:
-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-

FAMOUS UNITS:
-UNDER CONSTRUCTION-
Last edited by Nyte on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sweadan
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 08, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sweadan » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:35 am

Arkotania wrote:
Giaseia wrote:Name of Nation: The Holy Astral Empire of Giaseia

Accepted.

Sweadan wrote:Name of Nation: The Interstellar Republic of Sweadan
Lead General Uxen
General Uzhar
Lord Ughar

I'd prefer a bit more detail on your forces, like how much infantry, what tech masters are, and how many ships you'll be arriving with.
And you're nation doesn't have a leader?(the Head of State/Government part)

Tech wise?
We have teleportation capabilities, We have asteroid missiles (AST32) and 123,000 robot controlled fighter jets.

Let's put it this way - My army is FULLY robotic.

---------------------------------------------------------
We're run by Emperor Ughar.
None.
Macau Independence - Treaty of independence in place
Lebanon conflict - Victory (In our missions) Fully withdrawn.
Invasion of China - Win (China Surrendered)
Vermonte Strip - Win
Baughistan I - Win, utterly annihilated them.
Baughistan II - Discontinued, No treaty in place.
WW1 - Win
WW2 - Win
WW3 - Win
Space War - Treaty
E-I war - Peace Treaty
Terrorism act - Win
Civil war 1 - WIN
Civil war 2 - WIN
Germanic Invasion - Surrender.
Invasion of the Arab Nations - Military in capabilities.
Cold war 1 & 2 - Loss.
War of Corvana - Loss, Declared independance, Renamed Vermonte Strip.

“Pertinacia Elegit Fortis”

Arkotania
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Arkotania » Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:34 pm

The Systems Alliance of Earth wrote:APPLICATIONS
Name of Nation: The Systems Alliance
Head of State/Government(list all applicable w/title): Prime Minister Alan Kaloki
Involved Military Leader(s)(I don't expect your president to be standing at the bridge of the flagship of the expedition force...unless that's what you want): Admiral John Gates, Admiral Joseph Madall
Military Forces(I only expect the actual fighting forces, logistics and support is optional. Note Rule#3): A combined Marine force of 7,500

Space:
Elements of the Second Fleet: 2 Everest-Class Dreadnoughts, 4 Stockholm-Class Cruisers, 10 Atlantic-Class Destroyers, 7 Pacific-Class Destroyers, 80 F-61 Trident Fighters

Elements of the Third Fleet:
2 Everest-Class Dreadnoughts, 8 Atlantic-Class Destroyers, 70 F-61 Trident Fighters
(33 large ships in total, 160 total fighter craft)

Which side?(Rebel or Imperial): Rebel
Short summary of why you choose to support the side you do: Because Democracy is the fairest type of government throughout the galaxy.

Accepted.

Nyte wrote:-snip-
Any other information you think relevant: Most of the above is not currently IN my factbook as it's undergoing revision. If you need more information however, I do have it and would be happy to post it as well.

Accepted.
No worries about a lacking factbook. My nation is also somewhat missing a factbook(especially when I decided to completely erase my previous history and begin Arkotania as a FT). Since much of this RP is really localized to a general location, entire national information is not necessary. Anything you want to introduce, you can put into the RP, then if need be, describe it here on the OOC. Plus, maybe some folk will also find that they've developed some new ideas to implement on their nation. I know that's been happening quite recently to me.

We've got a good number of people, and I'm thinking of getting the IC done. However, there's still space for people to join while I slowly churn out an IC post. While I'm not requiring it, some more Imperial-side applications would not be such a bad idea. Still, if you feel like the rebel side is where you can Rp best, then go right ahead.
Last edited by Arkotania on Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Arkania 5 wrote:

No.

Nononononononononono

Gauthier wrote:
Arkotania wrote:

Ovisterra wrote:

This. Definitely this.

Neo Arcad wrote:

Soviet Hive
Secretary

Founded: Jan 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Soviet Hive » Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Name of Nation: The Soviet Hive: Collective Sol

Head of State/Government(list all applicable w/title): The Hive is a collective. Despite this, certain governing leaders are needed and the Sol Commissar is known by foreigners as "Lenin" as am attribute to the Soviet Dictator.

Involved Military Leader(s): The military is commanded on an operational scale, so the leader is Lenin as well.

Military Forces: 11x vessels of varying classes, and roughly 30,000 soldiers in ground forces.

Which side?(Rebel or Imperial): The Rebels--perhaps we can convince them to adopt the glories of galactic socialism!

Short summary of why you choose to support the side you do: Socialism. Socialism. We must spread galactic socialism through the efforts of the Collective, if nothing else. If our aid is rejected, then we will offer it anyways, and then eat the planet's biosphere alive.

Any other information you think relevant: None.
Last edited by Soviet Hive on Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Soviet Hive Factbook

The Soviet Hive has but one desire; to achieve Ascension through the destruction of Imperialism, the abolition of social classes and by uniting all of sentient life under the mighty Soviet Banner. Cease to resist; resistance is futile.

The Torogian Collective
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The Torogian Collective » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:06 pm

Might take a look at this after I wake up.
[IC]FT. My nation is a Federation of Species, eight to be exact, all bound by economic and military ideals, and also bound by similar fears. If you wish to contact the Torogian Collective, please speak to the High Council
[OOC]Just call me Torog, if you would.

"[01:29] * CommunistAndroids hands TC a nice steaming cup of Why God"

North Calaveras
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 22, 2007
Ex-Nation

Postby North Calaveras » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:10 am

which needs another supporter? rebels or imperial?
Government: Romanist Ceasarist Dictatorship
Political Themes: Nationalism, Romanticism, Ceasarism, Militarism, Social Liberalism, Cult of Personality
Ethnic Groups: American, Latino, Filipino

Nyte
Minister

Democratic Socialists

Postby Nyte » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:17 am

North Calaveras wrote:which needs another supporter? rebels or imperial?

If I recall, the Imperials are a bit lacking in allies...

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents