NATION

PASSWORD

Survive a zombie apocalypse open OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Wyare
Envoy

Founded: Jun 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Survive a zombie apocalypse open OOC

Postby Wyare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:34 pm

viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=31&t=270663 IC

We do not know why or how or exactly when it has started, but world became full of zombies. Somewhere in America, people are looking for help and trying to find a safe place. Will you survive this crazy world? It's your choice to make friends or enemies and become a hero or a villain.

Most characters don't know all the facts!: strange air-borne virus turns people "brainless and hungry for flesh." Depend on people, the time that it takes for them to turn is different, but if you didn't turn for a month, you are most likely immune to the virus, not through air anyway. Therefore, currently most people who are not "zombiefied" are 99% safe. There are three types. Type one is humanlike, but just brainless and hungry for flesh. Be careful, the speed is like a normal human being. But they are more dense at noticing people. Bitten: zombiefied possibility - 10% Type two: truly zombie shape. Dark brownish gross skin. Despite the look, the body is hardened, therefore also hard to move and moves slowly, but they became sensitive on hearing. Bitten: zombiefied possibility - 65% type three: unnatural zombies (zombiefied former airborne virus immune survivors): slight slimy and grossly smelly green skin. Slightly stronger than other zombies. Also moves little bit faster than type two zombies, but still slow.most importantly, they are rare. Also sensitive at hearing. Bitten: zombiefied possibility - 90% Your character can give names for these types if you want. You know like "walking dead" and stuff. I like that. Lol

Also, i am going to say all the characters are near each other. No state location, please!

Rules and notes:
- At the end of each post: please write down things are coded below so that we won't forget about the characters and change the information as we play
- your character can try to kill players or other people in the story
- however, the result of your character's choices will be mostly decided by me such as when your character tries to kill someone or zombie
- i will not ask for what skills your character does have or does not, but please think realistically of what skills your character would have and don't
- violence and death will appear / your character can die or get injured or become a zombie
- there are people beside players and they will be played by me
- every single person in the world is not perfect or kind

For the start, in the "Current members" section, write either group or solo to decide if you want to start in a group or solo. If you decide group, i will send telegrams (just before i will put up the IC thread in which i will completely know who will join the IC thread) to ask questions which will decide what group with what people and what kind of relationship you will have with these people. If you decide solo, send telegram to me where you were when zombies appeared and what happened during few days. Anyway, group can become solo and solo can become group as the game plays.

NO more Sociopath hopefully, no more gangster

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Male or female:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Job he or she had:[/b]
[b]Hobbies:[/b]
[b]Short Bio:[/b]
[b]Current items:[/b]
[b]Current vehicles:[/b]
[b]Current Health:[/b]
[b]Current location:[/b]
[b]Current members (if in a group):[/b]

If you have suggestions, please tell me. I would love to listen.

Survivors joined: total 7 - all males except for 1 female - 4 solos / 3 in groups (could be in different groups)
Last edited by Wyare on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:18 am, edited 18 times in total.
my idea.
copyright.

Senaastria
Attaché

Founded: Oct 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Senaastria » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:52 pm

Name: Oscar M. Peters
Male or female: Male
Appearance: 6'1", brown hair, brown eyes, white. Medium build. Pretty generic and un-threatening white guy.

Job he or she had: none, unless murdering folks counts
Hobbies: see above
Short Bio: Born and raised in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois, Oscar always did well in school. He was just like any other kid, aside from the occasional torturing of small animals, and the once-in-a-blue-moon drawing of bloody corpses. A charismatic speaker, Oscar was successful on debate teams, in model UN clubs, etc. He also was a practiced fencer and game hunter. Mr. Peters killed another human being for the first time when he was twenty-two, strangling a girl from class in a back alley. He got off Scott-free every time he committed a homicide, which was thrice after the first. He went to law school and graduated at the top of his class. When the zombies showed up, he was at work. He locked himself in his office, listening to his secretary's screams of terror as she begged to be let in. The undead got to her in no time flat. With her distracting the re-animated corpses, he snuck out to his car and drove home. He gathered his supplies and set out.

Current items: A sword from his fencing days that once hung above his mantle, a copy of Mein Kampf, a backpack, canteen, and a bolt-action hunting rifle.
Current vehicles: one 2011 Honda Civic, a bicycle.
Current Health: Fine
Current location: On the open road, north-central Illinois.
Current members (if in a group): he is alone, for now.
Federal Republic of Senastria
The spelling "Senaastria" is antiquated and should be avoided. Thank you.

I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?

Wyare
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:00 pm

Senaastria wrote:Name: Oscar M. Peters
Appearance: 6'1", brown hair, brown eyes, white. Medium build. Pretty generic and un-threatening white guy.

Short Bio: Born and raised in a suburb of Chicago, Illinois, Oscar always did well in school. He was just like any other kid, aside from the occasional torturing of small animals, and the once-in-a-blue-moon drawing of bloody corpses. A charismatic speaker, Oscar was successful on debate teams, in model UN clubs, etc. He also was a practiced fencer and game hunter. Mr. Peters killed another human being for the first time when he was twenty-two, strangling a girl from class in a back alley. He got off Scott-free every time he committed a homicide, which was thrice after the first. He went to law school and graduated at the top of his class. When the zombies showed up, he was at work. He locked himself in his office, listening to his secretary's screams of terror as she begged to be let in. The undead got to her in no time flat. With her distracting the re-animated corpses, he snuck out to his car and drove home. He gathered his supplies and set out.

Current items: A sword from his fencing days that once hung above his mantle, a copy of Mein Kampf, a backpack, canteen, and a bolt-action hunting rifle.

He sounds little bit unrealistic, but there is a serial killer out there, so yeah, he is accepted. Just remember to have some flaws. Thanks for joining! =D
my idea.
copyright.

The Arthax Dominion
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 19, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Arthax Dominion » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Name: Nathan Strange
Appearance: 6'8" Kind, fatherly face, with a devious glint behind his eyes. Always seems to have a knowing grin. Shaved head, forked goatee. White hair. Pale grey eyes.
Job he or she had: Strange was a fairly prominent crime lord before the apocalypse. Due to his connections, he was able to survive the initial outbreak.
Hobbies: Lying. Public Speaking. Coercion. Origami, surprisingly.
Short Bio: Nathan Strange was born in to poverty. Life was rough, and he was not a skilled fighter. Instead, Strange used his commanding presence, Sincere face, and practiced lying ability to get others to do his bidding. He was a brilliant student, and was studying to become a surgeon, until he was expelled and put in jail for ten years for the strangling of his roommate. Forming many bonds in prison, Strange was able to create an intricate Criminal Empire, the Mirum Automata. Through his life, he has constantly battled the police and rival gangs.
Current items: Two .45 pistols, roughly 100 rounds of ammo. Heavy armored coat. His group has both food and medicine.
Current vehicles: None. His group's scouts operate on foot.
Current Health: Ill, with an unknown disease, causing shortness of breath and painful fits of coughing.
Current location: Holed up in a warehouse in downtown Chicago.
Current members (if in a group): Several decently armed gangsters and hitmen from the Mirum Automata.
Last edited by The Arthax Dominion on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This nation does not exhibit my political views in any way. It's just fun controlling an evil dictatorship twice the size of china.

The Arthax Dominion
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Arthax Dominion » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Oh, also, OP, you might want to add more info about the world. That'll attract more members.
This nation does not exhibit my political views in any way. It's just fun controlling an evil dictatorship twice the size of china.

Orbis Major
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Orbis Major » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Name: Chance Ross
Appearance: 5'8". 145 lbs. Blue eyes. Short, light brown hair. Physically fit, but not outstandingly so. Fairly attractive.
Job he or she had: Student. Worked in his high school's food service department.
Hobbies: Music, card games
Short Bio: Chance Ross was a perfect high school student. Straight A's, involved in every extracurricular imaginable, and bound for the honors program at a prestigious university. Academically, he simply excelled. Unfortunately, this did little to prepare him for the Apocalypse. When the virus, or curse, or... the whatever happened... all he could do was get the hell out of town and run as far away from the zombies as possible. Fortunately, as a former Boy Scout, he knows enough about wilderness survival to scrape by... but that's about all he has going for him. He's no fighter. Since the Apocalypse began, he has managed to find a bit of basic gear, a makeshift weapon, and a small handful of other survivors... the only things standing between him and death by zombification.
Current items:
-Backpack
-Pocket knife
-Aluminum baseball bat
-Laptop & charger (battery dead, though)
-Box of strike-anywhere matches
-Large water bottle
-First-aid kit
-Letterman's jacket
-Pens, pencils, and paper
-A few non-perishable food items
-Decks of playing cards and trading cards
Current vehicles: Bicycle
Current Health: Fully healthy
Current location: Depends on my group
Current members: I don't know yet
Tiger Pit OOCTiger Pit IC
Want to create a great custom character portrait for an RP? Try HeroMachine!

Vitenskapland
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 16, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Vitenskapland » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Ok this looks like fun.
Name: Ernest Ramirez
Appearance: Around 5'7" tall, mexican-american looking and of robust complexity, has long hair and a goatee.
Job he or she had: Bartender
Hobbies: Warhammer 40k, PC gaming, playing the drums.
Short Bio: Ernest was born in El Paso, Texas, in 1988, his father teached him in the ways of heavy metal and made him work hard in the workshop, he and his family moved to Chicago when he was 13, when he was 15, he started a band with a few good friends wich they didn't care to name, he started bartending when he was 22 in order to buy a new drumset, PC, and pay bills, but everything changed when the zombies attacked, all his friends and family brutally mauled to death by a horde of zombies during a party, but he was in the backyard when it started and managed to get away.
Current items: A broken bottle, a knife, an iPod filled with Heavy Metal, and a pair of drumsticks.
Current vehicles: 1970 Ford Mustang.
Current Health: Visibly agitated.
Current location: Open road, South-west of chicago
Current members (if in a group): None
Good luck everyone else!

Senaastria
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Senaastria » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Wyare wrote:
Senaastria wrote:Name: Oscar M. Peters

He sounds little bit unrealistic, but there is a serial killer out there, so yeah, he is accepted. Just remember to have some flaws. Thanks for joining! =D

Of course he has flaws. One of them is his overpowering urge to commit horrible, violent crimes.

Wyare
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:28 pm

The Arthax Dominion wrote:Name: Nathan Strange
Appearance: 6'8" Kind, fatherly face, with a devious glint behind his eyes. Always seems to have a knowing grin. Shaved head, forked goatee. White hair. Pale grey eyes.
Job he or she had: Strange was a fairly prominent crime lord before the apocalypse. Due to his connections, he was able to survive the initial outbreak.
Hobbies: Lying. Public Speaking. Coercion. Origami, surprisingly.
Short Bio: Nathan Strange was born in to poverty. Life was rough, and he was not a skilled fighter. Instead, Strange used his commanding presence, Sincere face, and practiced lying ability to get others to do his bidding. He was a brilliant student, and was studying to become a surgeon, until he was expelled and put in jail for ten years for the strangling of his roommate. Forming many bonds in prison, Strange was able to create an intricate Criminal Empire, the Mirum Automata. Through his life, he has constantly battled the police and rival gangs.
Current items: Two .45 pistols, roughly 100 rounds of ammo. Heavy armored coat. His group has both food and medicine.
Current vehicles: None. His group's scouts operate on foot.
Current Health: Ill, with an unknown disease, causing shortness of breath and painful fits of coughing.
Current location: Holed up in a warehouse in downtown Chicago.
Current members (if in a group): Several decently armed gangsters and hitmen from the Mirum Automata.

Good character. You made your own group. Can you telegram me shortly about your group little bit more details like how many are in the group? Accepted!
Last edited by Wyare on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my idea.
copyright.

Wyare
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:29 pm

The Arthax Dominion wrote:Oh, also, OP, you might want to add more info about the world. That'll attract more members.

Ok, i will do that after i checked other apps
my idea.
copyright.

Wyare
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:32 pm

Orbis Major wrote:Name: Chance Ross
Appearance: 5'8". 145 lbs. Blue eyes. Short, light brown hair. Physically fit, but not outstandingly so. Fairly attractive.
Job he or she had: Student. Worked in his high school's food service department.
Hobbies: Music, card games
Short Bio: Chance Ross was a perfect high school student. Straight A's, involved in every extracurricular imaginable, and bound for the honors program at a prestigious university. Academically, he simply excelled. Unfortunately, this did little to prepare him for the Apocalypse. When the virus, or curse, or... the whatever happened... all he could do was get the hell out of town and run as far away from the zombies as possible. Fortunately, as a former Boy Scout, he knows enough about wilderness survival to scrape by... but that's about all he has going for him. He's no fighter. Since the Apocalypse began, he has managed to find a bit of basic gear, a makeshift weapon, and a small handful of other survivors... the only things standing between him and death by zombification.
Current items:
-Backpack
-Pocket knife
-Aluminum baseball bat
-Laptop & charger (battery dead, though)
-Box of strike-anywhere matches
-Large water bottle
-First-aid kit
-Letterman's jacket
-Pens, pencils, and paper
-A few non-perishable food items
-Decks of playing cards and trading cards
Current vehicles: Bicycle
Current Health: Fully healthy
Current location: Depends on my group
Current members: I don't know yet

Excellent. In Group. Accepted.
my idea.
copyright.

Wyare
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:35 pm

Vitenskapland wrote:Ok this looks like fun.
Appearance: Around 5'7" tall, mexican-american looking and of robust complexity, has long hair and a goatee.
Short Bio: Ernest was born in El Paso, Texas, in 1988, his father teached him in the ways of heavy metal and made him work hard in the workshop, he and his family moved to Chicago when he was 13, when he was 15, he started a band with a few good friends wich they didn't care to name, he started bartending when he was 22 in order to buy a new drumset, PC, and pay bills, but everything changed when the zombies attacked, all his friends and family brutally mauled to death by a horde of zombies during a party, but he was in the backyard when it started and managed to get away.
Current items: A broken bottle, a knife, an iPod filled with Heavy Metal, and a pair of drumsticks.
Good luck everyone else!

Solo? Accepted
my idea.
copyright.

Vitenskapland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vitenskapland » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:36 pm

Wyare wrote:
Vitenskapland wrote:Ok this looks like fun.
Good luck everyone else!

Solo? Accepted

Yeah, just escaped from a party where everyone but me was killed.

The Arthax Dominion
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Arthax Dominion » Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:43 pm

Okay, sent you a telegram.

Wyare
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:11 pm

Vitenskapland wrote:
Wyare wrote:
Solo? Accepted

Yeah, just escaped from a party where everyone but me was killed.

Ok. Solo.
my idea.
copyright.

Wyare
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:12 pm

The Arthax Dominion wrote:Okay, sent you a telegram.

Got it. You control them then. Make sure some die. And i add the information. Can you check if it's good or not?
my idea.
copyright.

Wyare
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:23 pm

Senaastria wrote:
Wyare wrote:

Of course he has flaws. One of them is his overpowering urge to commit horrible, violent crimes.

Awesome.
my idea.
copyright.

Senaastria
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Senaastria » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:27 pm

Wyare wrote:
Senaastria wrote:

Awesome.

Yeah. His charisma and leadership skills will only get him so far before that fatal flaw ruins everyone's good time.

Wyare
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:28 pm

Senaastria wrote:
Wyare wrote:
Awesome.

Yeah. His charisma and leadership skills will only get him so far before that fatal flaw ruins everyone's good time.

Yeah, we got a villain already. Exciting!
Last edited by Wyare on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my idea.
copyright.

Wyare
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:43 pm

How many survivors are enough to begin? Any suggestions?
my idea.
copyright.

Vitenskapland
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Vitenskapland » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:47 pm

Wyare wrote:How many survivors are enough to begin? Any suggestions?

I'd say 5

Orbis Major
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Orbis Major » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:50 pm

Vitenskapland wrote:

I'd say 5

I disagree. I'd like to see a few more. I intended to have my character start in a group with other players' characters, and I don't want the burden to be on the OP to supply me with NPC's to interact with.

Wyare
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:56 pm

Vitenskapland wrote:

I'd say 5

Orbis Major wrote:
Vitenskapland wrote:I'd say 5

I disagree. I'd like to see a few more. I intended to have my character start in a group with other players' characters, and I don't want the burden to be on the OP to supply me with NPC's to interact with.

Hmm, i think i will go with Orbis Major's suggestion. O. Major sounds right. I need more survivors who can think for themselves. Lol
Last edited by Wyare on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
my idea.
copyright.

Orbis Major
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Orbis Major » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:27 pm

I've got a suggestion. Since every applicant so far has gone ahead and made their location somewhere in Illinois, should we just remove "Location" from the app and have the entire RP set in Illinois? Or if you want the players to give specific locations in the app, maybe put a reminder in the app that it's in Illinois?

Wyare
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Wyare » Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:35 pm

Orbis Major wrote:I've got a suggestion. Since every applicant so far has gone ahead and made their location somewhere in Illinois, should we just remove "Location" from the app and have the entire RP set in Illinois? Or if you want the players to give specific locations in the app, maybe put a reminder in the app that it's in Illinois?

Uh, but i don't know anything about Illinois. It's ok though, i can tell them later that the state doesn't matter. I want the state to be classified as just "somewhere in US" Thanks for suggestion though. :D
my idea.
copyright.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse