NATION

PASSWORD

Lebanon demands independence (Reboot) MT (invite only)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Lebanon Christian Republic
Minister

Founded: Sep 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Lebanon demands independence (Reboot) MT (invite only)

Postby Lebanon Christian Republic » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:08 pm

Al-Quwāt Al-Lubnāniyah
Hizb Al-Kata’eb Al-Lubnaniyah
"God, Country, Family”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksGrjnPeuas

The Right Wing Lebanese Forces and the new Lebanon Christian Republic have begun demanding independence from Souriya Al-Assad, Lebanese President. Charbel Isaure has demanded “Assad, must leave lebanon voluntarily or be pushed out by Lebanese Force!”
Since then the Christian and predominantly Maronite forces have gathered all over Lebanon armed, demanding independence from Syria, millions of civilian Pro-Lebonese Maronites support this independence from Syria, “We helped Assad fight the Qutbist rats, now it is time to choke his rats. Assad I demand you leave Lebanon or face the consequences.” the Lebanese Christian Republic has 294,000 troops armed and ready to fight if necessary. “We don't care what the majority think!, The majority are idiots, Only the LF alliance,LCR,Phalangist and SLA have it right, Lebanon belongs to the Lebanese not the Syrian. The Lebanese Forces wear Israeli style fatigues and they march with the cedar flag waving it gloriously. Many Lebanese men and women hate Assad and support and independent Right wing lebanon ruled by the Lebanese Forces party. The Lebanese Christian Army is comprised entirely of Christians some some who identity as Arab and many as Phoenicians, It is comprised mainly of Maronite Catholics, as well as Greek Orthodox, Melkite Catholics, Armenian Orthodox, Syrian Catholics, Armenian Catholics, Syrian Orthodox, Roman Catholic, Chaldean, Assyrian, Copt, and a tiny minority of Protestants, The Lebanese Christian Army is compiled of Lebanese Christians from all over the world, including South Lebanese Army members, Phalangist and Lebanese Forces and numerous Christian militias. A massive Statue of Bachir Gemayel was built in Northern Beirut, a massive military parade was held to celebrate the new Kataeb/Lebanese Forces controlled Semi-Autonnmous states, However for True Lebanese unity all of Lebanon must be reunited and taken out of the Syrian Communist Imperial state.

Lieutenant. Mary Isaure
Mary Isaure the 22 year old daughter of Charbel makes a speech “Brothers and Sisters, my fellow Countrymen and women today we honor the great General. Bachir Gemayel who was murdered by the Nazi SSNP, these subversive terrorist must be crushed and put to justice! And God willing they will be, We will bring death to these usurpers of power, Death to Hezbollah and the PLO and well will liberate Lebanon under the banner of the Lebanese Forces and the Lebanon Christian Republic, We will fight and die until every single one of them is wiped from the face of Lebanon forever!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOVoD_FoQR8

The Lebanese Christian Army has begun mass arrest of Hezbollah and Syrian Social Nationalist Party leaders and members and have begun executing them anyone opposed will be dealt with for treason and helping the enemies of Lebanon.

Patriotic songs play
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acXWaw6bvL8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J09afe2YtjA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp5MPypQPZM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmeTYXpSAIs

Long Live Lebanon, Bashīr al-Ghimayal lives with us in spirit.
And may Jesus Christ ever protect us!

Samir Geagea leader of the Lebanese forces gave a speech!
“Today is the day we take back Lebanon from the occupation forces, we will kick out these scum 1 by 1,2 by 2!”
these were followed by amazing speeches by Amine Gemayel brother of the late Bachir Gemayel and Nadim Gemayel son of the late Bachir Gemayel and Solange Gemayel wife of the late Bachir Gemayel.

Sethrida Geagea the wife of Samir Geagea then spoke
“Brothers and sisters, its time we drown out the islamist rats and their regime, time for Lebanon to be a country and not a protectorate again, For God,Nation and Family! Long Live Lebanon!”

Charbel Isaure

OOC: Be realistic no talking animals and magic
Last edited by Lebanon Christian Republic on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lebanon Christian Republic » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:09 pm

Charbel Isaure has given Syria an ultimatum “Leave Lebanon now, or we will launch rockets at you, we are not afraid of the consequences and we are willing to turn this into a full on war, we could probably get more allies then you and we will probably defeat you. Lebanon is not your bitch, we could care less for this “regional unity” bull shit.”

Christian/Phalangist Party President. Charbel Isaure has declared an ban on the radical Islamic left wing party Hezbollah which has a history of criminal behavior including numerous rapes,murders and other crimes such as terrorism. President. Joseph Kamayel and his Right Wing Christian Phalangist party have begun arresting the leaders of the terrorist Hezbollah. A majority of Lebanese Forces and Phalangist support this action and support the president and the phalangist party. In response thousands of radical Muslims have begun protest against the arrest of the Islamist party members claiming that it was an injustice for the Phalangist party to arrest members of Hezbollah, The extreme Muslims are angry at the majority,the phalangist, and the president and his whole family. The Pro-Hezbollah activist want to start a massive rebellion against the current leader of Lebanon Christian Republic and are instilled with great anger in their hearts.

The leader made a speech
"The Hezbollah islamist party have ravaged our country, took over our homes, raped our wives and daughters, and executed our sons before your eyes. Now I bring these people justice, I declare war on this political party and am dispatching my troops to eliminate them all over. We will bring justice to these criminals, What they did to our country in the past is horrible and they want tot do it again and we will stop them. I remember the words of the late Bachir Gemayel ”

Phalangist forces began gunning down members of Hezbollah,PLO, Nasserites, commies and baathist and SSNP members and radical Islamist were lined up and shot and their bodies thrown into large pits, entire pits were filled with the traitors bodies, SSNP members were lynched from telephone poles.

Things got more epic, when the Christian Lebanese Army came out of Northern Lebanon and Lebanese troops assaulted enemy positions on Bilad ash-Sham occupied Southern Lebanon. “Unite Lebanon my fellow Christians” shouted Samir Gemayel a young Lebanese man who legally changed his first name to Samir and last name to Gemayel. “Lebanon belongs to the Christians, Beirut shall be the Paris of the Middle East again, We do this for honor and for freedom.”
Last edited by Lebanon Christian Republic on Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

McNernia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 05, 2011
New York Times Democracy

Mcnernians

Postby McNernia » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:53 pm

Griffindon McNernia
Prime Ministers Office

The scene here in Beruit is one of absolute Chaos as the forces of the LFP, Lebanese Forces Party move against the SSNP and the Souryian Forces and Hezbollah stationed in the country.

The MNS reporter had a look of shock on his face, the man evidently was no war correspondent who would be used to the sight of violence. As of now a movement of the popular will had taken on the Communists. The question on the table for the McNernian cabinet was what to do about it.

"Special Forces, we send them in and take out the Souryian leaders."

"We do that and we get a war with a major power."

"Power, the Souryians, they lose the Lyrans and then well the "Sacred Resistance Army Group." Cannot get spare parts."

"What about them having a DPR, then they have parts aplenty..."

"We use this and get a condemnation of the PRS through the WA."

"They wouldnt go for it, world is full of...."

"ENOUGH." The Prime Minister had been thinking about the whole sitiuation. "Diplomatic recognition to the LCR and nothing more and nothing less. De-smissed."

The message was soon sent.

Code: Select all
FROM:The Government of HM Emilion IV of the Kingdom of McNernia
TO:The Lebanese Christian Republic-Peoples Republic of Souryia Al-Assad
SUB:Recognition
SEC:OPEN

Greetings

RECOGNIZING: The People of Lebanon have expressed time and time again, their desire to be free of outside influence

RECOGNIZING:The Peoples Republic of Souryia Al-Assad has engaged in a unjust occupation of Lebanon

RECOGNIZING: That the Peoples Republic of Souryia Al-Assad has supported the Terrorist group Hezbollah

RECOGNIZING: The Lebanese Christian Republic stands against the Menace to Civilization that is Communism.

HM and HM Government United in Common and True Purpose for the Freedom of the People of Lebanon and the World. Do Hereby extend the Fullest Recognition of Sovereignty to the Government of the Christian Republic of Lebanon. HM and HM Government recognize the Christian Republic of Lebanon also known as the Lebanese Christian Republic as the sole legitimate Government of the territory of Lebanon. 
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
New Edom: Clyde Hullar Ambassador
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
Endorser of the Amistad Declaration
SIgnatory of the Amistad Declaration
IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY RPing, TG ME PLEASE, THANKS A BUNCH.
A Time of Trouble
All my posts shall be dedicated to Tom Clancy. May he Rest In Peace.
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Call me Archinia ICly and well maybe Mcnernia is plausible....I don't know.

Lore change?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lebanon Christian Republic » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:58 pm

From. The Lebanon Christian Republic
To. Our gracious allies
We thank you very much, our cause is very popular among the people of Lebanon, it is soon our time to take our country back! Our Eternal revolutionary cause shall be told in many stories. Jesus Christ himself is blessing the Lebanese cause and we know from the many blessings that have come to Lebanon.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:37 pm

TO:The Foreign Affairs of the LCR
SUB: Re: Recognition
SEC:TOP SECRET

Greetings

Since you have engaged in combating the Menace that Baathism/Communism/Qaddafism poses we will send as a initial gift.

x15,000 M-16
x6500 M-60
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble
I Consider the above to be Canon. Which means I want to RP with you if you've been in those regions. Or Are.

Lore change?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lebanon Christian Republic » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:45 pm

Mcnernia wrote:
TO:The Foreign Affairs of the LCR
SUB: Re: Recognition
SEC:TOP SECRET

Greetings

Since you have engaged in combating the Menace that Baathism/Communism/Qaddafism poses we will send as a initial gift.

x15,000 M-16
x6500 M-60

To. Friends
From. Lebanese Christian Community
We thank you for these additional gifts.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:00 pm

TO:Lebanese Christian Republic
SUB: Armaments
SEC:TOP SECRET-LUMBER

Greetings

The business of combating Communism is not an easy task, it requires more armaments than rifles. What sort of things do you need?
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lebanon Christian Republic » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:03 pm

Mcnernia wrote:
SUB: Armaments
SEC:TOP SECRET-LUMBER

Greetings

The business of combating Communism is not an easy task, it requires more armaments than rifles. What sort of things do you need?

To. Friends
From. Lebanon
We need stinger missiles to shoot down aircraft and Anti-tank weapons!

Mitanni
Attaché

Founded: May 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Mitanni » Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:27 am

To Lebanese leaders:

RECOGNIZING that Lebanese people are living in their own land, being now part of county called Bilad ah - Sham.

RECOGNIZING that Lebanese people are sovereign nation, capable of holding it' s own leadership.

BELIEVING that Lebanese state will support rights of lebanese Christians, who wish to be separated from their muslim neighbours, and have divine right to wish so.

HERBY recognized Lebanese Christian Republic.

His Imperial Majesty, Shahan Shah Daryush V

A big, black plane flew towards lebanon. Inside, major Daryush Kurhsaw smiled while looking on his datapad. He was once major of Shah Army, now he commanded biggest Mitan PMC: Ivory Tower Security Inc. This firm became one of biggest companies of this type in the middle east. Now, with support of SAVAK he was going to help Lebanese people in throwing off communist Islamic chains.
The plane has just entered lebanese territory. Khursaw and his group parachuted below, and landed on the desert. They were skilled commandos, trained by Mitan SAVAK. Now, they were searching for lebanese patrols, to get to their leader.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:53 am

SUB:Missiles
SEC:LUMBER

Greetings

We have the armaments you need.

x10,000 FIM-92 Stinger B-II
x6500 Starstreak
x8000 MBT LAW
x10,000 FGM-148

x400 M82A1
x5000 G36K
x2000 MP5A3
x800 L118A1
x2500 L119A1
x3000 L108A1/L110A1
x20000 Glock 17
x10,000 MAC-10

It was only a matter of time before the contianer ship arrived, the whole arsenal could fit into one ship for the journey. It was night on the docks of Beruit when the ship arrived. She was a massive Titan that crossed oceans that boggled the mind, the McNernian flagged vessel had a seriously lethal load of small arms for the rebels. There were also advisors from the Special Operations Executive under the cover of being from a PMC, International and General Security Solutions (I&GSS) The contractors were all highly trained. The company one of the best in the world similar to the USG regiments. They spread out with weapons at the ready along the docks looking for signs of the resistance.
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Mitanni
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mitanni » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:06 am

From: Daryush Khursaw, Commander of Ivory Tower Security group
To: Special Operations Executive command

Welcome!

I heard that your men have landed in Souriya. Know that my men are there also. My men shall contact you in the port.

Daryush Khursaw

When Mcnernian men have docked, they were met with group of men from Mitanni. Dark Skinned Indo-Europeans, dressed in military trousers and black tops with MOLLE tactical vests on their chests. In their arms they were armed with TAR 21, most popular assault rifle in Mitanni.
One of such men went to Mcnernian commander:
" Welcome, friends. I am Xerxes Javad from Ivory tower security group. I think you know what that means." he smiled and pointed on man next to him.
" I am Vahid Sassani. From SAVAK. " he smiled " we are here to make sure that Assad will go".

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:02 am

TO:Daryush Khursaw, Commander of Ivory Tower Security group
SUB:Operations
SEC:LUMBER

Greetings

The SOE has a unit of advisors in Lebanon. We will work together as we should to deal with the Menace.

The McNernians wore military surplus camouflage and the same sort of gear, they were of paler complexion, McNernians were Celtic/Germanic/Italian sort of people. The Commander was Lt George Calton, a grim former SAS man before he passed SOE Selection and became a member of the Executive. He looked at the Mitanii SAVAK troopers. The McNernians lowered their G36C carbines and the Lieutenant stepped forward. Lieutenant George Calton, Special Operations Executive, we have a cargo vessel full of small arms and we want to see them used on Communists. Where is the LCR?"
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Mitanni
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Mitanni » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:59 am

Javad smiled:

" I think that they are nearby. They should be here soon. Ivory Tower took interest in this county, as Ba'athis regime is dangerously close ally of Islamic Republic of Iran. And we, Mitans have long history of warfare with Muslims. That is why we landed here"
Mitans were good soldiers, ready to die for the Shah. And they certainly- in case of Shah ordering invasion on Syria - knew that local guerillas can be helpfull to get rid of Assad.
Now the real campaign begun:
" Soon more of our mercs will be here " spoke Xerxes " We are here only to prepare ground ".

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:25 pm

The McNernian smiled and clasped the Mitanni's wrist in friendship between two fighters. "I&G Security Solutions has as well, the Communist menace threatens the ability of our clients to conduct business, I&G-P in Iraq and the various things in the Middle East. Other companies have desired to work on securing Iranian Oil so that we can have an even lower price. None the less your nation has been of immense help in that regard." The McNernians had the same sort of thinking, the Guriellias that would not doubt be put to use in the war if the 8th Army attacked the loss of a major ally to the IRI would be good. "We don't like Iran much either, Emilion III had good relations with the Shah of Iran and well the Baathists have to go one way or the other."
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Zaviria
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaviria » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:02 pm

To:the LCR

We DO NOT like your attitude towards Islam!Although we are a country made up of mostly Roman Catholic,we CARE for our Muslim brothers and sisters.YOU CANNOT create a nation that only has Christianity and practices the hate of Islam!I REMIND YOU CHARBEL!DO NOT MAKE ANY STUPID MOVES AGAINST ISLAM OR EVEN SYRIA OR HER ALLIES.

Signed,Chairman Mladic.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lebanon Christian Republic » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Zaviria wrote:From:People's Republic of Zaviria
To:the LCR

We DO NOT like your attitude towards Islam!Although we are a country made up of mostly Roman Catholic,we CARE for our Muslim brothers and sisters.YOU CANNOT create a nation that only has Christianity and practices the hate of Islam!I REMIND YOU CHARBEL!DO NOT MAKE ANY STUPID MOVES AGAINST ISLAM OR EVEN SYRIA OR HER ALLIES.

Signed,Chairman Mladic.

To. Zaviria
From. Lebanon
Shut up we want our independence!

Zaviria
Attaché

Founded: Sep 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaviria » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:17 pm

For:Charbel Isaure

I warn you,make any stupid moves,our troops will be right over Beirut.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lebanon Christian Republic » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:22 pm

Zaviria wrote:
For:Charbel Isaure

I warn you,make any stupid moves,our troops will be right over Beirut.

To. Mladic Vukovar of Zaviria
From. Charbel Isaure of Lebanon
Syria is illegally occupying our land, so we will rebel against them.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Michel Aoun executed or Treason!

Postby Lebanon Christian Republic » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:10 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCJLQs1T09g

former Lebanese Army Commander and now a politician and leader of the Free Patriotic Movement, has been executed with righteous justice. Today Aoun was put at a firing Squad of elite Crusaders Corps. His dead body was tarred and feathered and his body, Aoun’s body was tied to the bumper of a truck and dragged through Beirut.

McNernia
Negotiator

New York Times Democracy

Postby McNernia » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:18 pm

TO:LCR
SUB:Execution
SEC:SECRET

Greetings

Michael Aoun has been found a traitor?
Polaria
Erin Islands
Kaisong Islands
Al-Azkar
Rhodana
Eragh
Arisal
Kirav
Neu Engollon
Aurora
Children of Aurora
A Luta Continua
Aneas
Tyrennia
Golgoth
Pardes
Cornellian Empire
Rostil
Sondria
Ajax
Astyria

Greater Dienstad
Minyang
A Time of Trouble

Lore change?

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lebanon Christian Republic » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Mcnernia wrote:
TO:LCR
SUB:Execution
SEC:SECRET

Greetings

Michael Aoun has been found a traitor?

Yes, for cooperating with Hezbollah.

Minister

Ex-Nation

the Future Movement and Hezbollah targeted next

Postby Lebanon Christian Republic » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:23 pm

Nadim Gemayel has issued a holy decree declaring a war on all Hezbollah, Future Movement, and Leftist and Muslim parties in Lebanon.

Massive amounts of Hezbollah,SSNP,Druze and Future Movement members were arrested by the Phalange.

The Phalange gunned down the leftist, Islamic,Commie and Al-Queda forces.
Last edited by Lebanon Christian Republic on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:40 pm

At the same time another PMC made it' s way to LCR. It was white shield International. Their goal? To assist in destruction of Syrian commos.
Martinezist government has for a long time supported Syria, but with Silva a new policy came. To destroy all commos that were in the world. Silva had his own reasons for waging this war.
Bashar has declared himself " Che ". A communist murder who killed plenty of people in Cuba and tried to ignite latin america. Not if Martinezism was in power, communist dare to even appear in the region.
White shield was only a front for NSB. Old Diaz Security was absorbed by this PMC. Diaz was now living outside the law, so NSB needed new deniable asset. Now it had it. White Shield International. A hammer to smite commos. The end of red disease.
So, the ship, full of weapons and armed to teeth Mercs docked. The mercs quickly spread, checking the city. Their commander approached Mcnernian and Mitan commanders:
" I am Daniel Otrega from White shield inernational " he smiled. He was dressed in military trousers, MOLLE tactical vest, black top with shot sleeves. In his arms there was M4 rifle.
" I think that this is time for Assad to go" he smiled " Death to red disease"
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Lebanon Christian Republic » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:57 pm

El Cuscatlan wrote:At the same time another PMC made it' s way to LCR. It was white shield International. Their goal? To assist in destruction of Syrian commos.
Martinezist government has for a long time supported Syria, but with Silva a new policy came. To destroy all commos that were in the world. Silva had his own reasons for waging this war.
Bashar has declared himself " Che ". A communist murder who killed plenty of people in Cuba and tried to ignite latin america. Not if Martinezism was in power, communist dare to even appear in the region.
White shield was only a front for NSB. Old Diaz Security was absorbed by this PMC. Diaz was now living outside the law, so NSB needed new deniable asset. Now it had it. White Shield International. A hammer to smite commos. The end of red disease.
So, the ship, full of weapons and armed to teeth Mercs docked. The mercs quickly spread, checking the city. Their commander approached Mcnernian and Mitan commanders:
" I am Daniel Otrega from White shield inernational " he smiled. He was dressed in military trousers, MOLLE tactical vest, black top with shot sleeves. In his arms there was M4 rifle.
" I think that this is time for Assad to go" he smiled " Death to red disease"

A Lebanese General said “We just want independence from Syria, we could careless if they stay in their own little land.”

El Cuscatlan
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby El Cuscatlan » Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:00 pm

" Yes " smiled Otrega. He was hot tempered man and cunning tactician. But well, he was now leading an operation against Red Disease: " I have nothing against it. But Bashar is our common enemy, despite that we were allies once. Now he is a communist. And we do not tolerate communists. Yet, he is still our common enemy. If we cooperate we can force his forces out of Lebanon. "
Gran Cuscatlan - population 718 million - is rightist junta ruled county in Latin America. | I am born again Christian.
SANTIAGO ANTI COMMUNIST TREATY ORGANISATION - WE KILL THE REDS! | INDUTRIAS SOBERRANAS - CUSCATLANI ARMS! | Cuscatlani Integralism | Guardia Anticommunista

Given title of "The AntiChe" by Lolloh 10th May 2014. Now commies tremble in fear!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents