NATION

PASSWORD

A state visit, closed.(Romberg)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Krjder
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

A state visit, closed.(Romberg)

Postby Krjder » Sat May 04, 2013 4:58 am

Darijksburg palace, Aastejk, Krjder. 15:00 pm.

Emperor Kristaan-Ludwiekje walked round the table. Servants were scurrying around; laying cutlery and doing fancy napkin shapes. Two Lijv Kaardes vijk Foot stood by the door, they were wearing cyan blue tunics and leggings. Black knee high boots and an otter fur busby. They were at ease but still with a straight back.

The Imperial Aastejk airport 15:00 PM.

Crown Prince Anton stood next to the runway on which the leader of Romberg would arrive. He was wearing his military uniform. More foot guards stood next to him. A large car which looked like a Rolls Royce was parked up.
Be polite, write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Nation Type: Direct Democratic Federal Monarchy
Capital: Aastejk
Population: 480,670,500
Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
-Realm Chancellor Atsūjiri Gyēzashiri
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves
Dutch teen, Roman Catholic, socially conservative, economically libertarian. Enjoys; hunting, classical & march music, history and debating.

Romberg
Senator

Founded: Mar 15, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Sat May 04, 2013 7:49 am

(OOC: Assuming that your nation is based on the Netherlands)

It was not a long flight, being only a four hour journey from Holmgard to Aaštejk (known as Åschdeg in the Nordisch language of Romberg) , and there was little time difference, with only an hour's change. But Kaiser Hans Jerkov II was feeling the anxiety. Flanked by several of the Imperial Guards, some of the best trained soldiers the Principality of Romberg had to offer, this was the Kaiser's first visit to the nation, with a culture so similar, yet so different. He laid back and tried to relax as the RMA 750 jet chartered by the government began its final descent into Aaštejk.
Proud Member of Astyria.

Info: Population 150 mil. Centrist. Based on a much more competent Austrian Empire with Scandinavian and Russian influences.

Storefronts: Holding Company|Airline|Railway

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Sat May 04, 2013 8:05 am

OOC, don't use š, that's a mistake I keep forgetting to change. Also I'm a German-Dutch-Scandinavian style country. As you will see. To the south it's more Latino.

Imperial Aastejk airport, Krjder. 15:10

Anton saw the plane touching down. He signalled to his band to ready themselves. A staircase with a red carpet was drawn up ready. His foot guards waited and looked on as the royal car was driven to the foot of the stair case. It was flanked by horse guards with crested helmets.
Anton was only sixteen, yet he was heir to a very large Empire. He was a typical Krïdan; intelligent and good looking. He clutched his sword as his eyes followed the planes descent.
Last edited by Krjder on Sat May 04, 2013 8:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be polite, write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves
Dutch teen, Roman Catholic, socially conservative, economically libertarian. Enjoys; hunting, classical & march music, history and debating.

Romberg
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Sat May 04, 2013 8:38 am

(OOC: we're mainly Nordic with Russian and German influences.)

The black jet taxied down the runway to a halt. The door opened and the Kaiser stepped out with his bodyguards, all dressed in smart designer suits. While most Nordic countries would have used knives or swords, the Imperial Armed Forces of the Principality of Romberg still has one tradition descended from ancient times. They were never issued combat knives. Instead, they would carry war axes with a carbide blade and polymer grip, and melee warfare was still part of the curriculum in military training. But at the moment they were unarmed, save for a special forces pistol holstered in each of the bodyguards and the Kaiser. The bodyguards also each carried a submachine gun, concealed in their suits. The Kaiser shook hands with the young man that was going to rule over the empire, and smiled gently.
Last edited by Romberg on Sat May 04, 2013 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of Astyria.

Info: Population 150 mil. Centrist. Based on a much more competent Austrian Empire with Scandinavian and Russian influences.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Sat May 04, 2013 8:49 am

OOC,
Krjder wrote: he was heir to a very large Empire.
, not yet!

Anton shook the mans hand warmly and then looked confused at the bodyguards, hes brought his cabinet? The foot guards snapped to attention, the band played a military march and the car doors silently slid open.

"Your majesty, I am Crown Prince Anton, Grand Duke of Könjinslargen. How are you?" Said the Prince in his best German, the language he hoped they both understood.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Romberg
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Sat May 04, 2013 8:57 am

Krjder wrote:OOC,
Krjder wrote: he was heir to a very large Empire.
, not yet!

Anton shook the mans hand warmly and then looked confused at the bodyguards, hes brought his cabinet? The foot guards snapped to attention, the band played a military march and the car doors silently slid open.

"Your majesty, I am Crown Prince Anton, Grand Duke of Könjinslargen. How are you?" Said the Prince in his best German, the language he hoped they both understood.

OOC: Edited.

IC: Even though English was the main language used in the Principality, many Rombergians still knew German or Russian as a second language. The Kaiser too could speak some German. Thus he replied "Fine thank you, and I'm Kaiser Hans Jerkov II of the Principality of Romberg. Greetings to you, Grand Duke Anton. So, how are things going in your country?
Proud Member of Astyria.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Sat May 04, 2013 9:10 am

"Well, very well. We have just won a war against Yopfu, my people are very happy, 99% of Krïdan children are attaining B+ grades and cancer, heart problems and general nasty illnesses are at their lowest. So, yes we are well. And you?" He says, indicating to the car.

Darijksburg Palace, Aastejk. 15:20

"Aah, that's the dining hall done. Children! Go and get into your hussar uniforms. Your brother will be here soon with the Kaiser. Kristaan walked into the kitchen. He inhaled the smell.Delicious! He thought.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Romberg
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Sat May 04, 2013 11:04 pm

"Ah, well we've just hit a new high in iron exports, a military operation has just ended in a peace treaty and new air routes are being opened for our airports. So, how's your father doing?" The Kaiser asked as he stepped into the car. His bodyguards would follow him in another vehicle.
Proud Member of Astyria.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Sun May 05, 2013 12:40 am

"My father is well thank you" he said climbing into the car. The car doors slid silently close behind him. The car moved with the faint whirring sound, and the horse guards followed whith the click of horses hooves along the road. "So, Kaiser, do you have any children?"
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Romberg
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Sun May 05, 2013 5:20 am

"Well yes, I have a son and a daughter." the Kaiser replied. "But according to customs in our nation, they're no more than nobles. When I die, my successor would be elected from the noble houses, and not directly inherited by my oldest child. It's different compared to most monarchies, but I think it ensures that only the best person gets to rule the country. So I presume that your system is hereditary."
Proud Member of Astyria.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Sun May 05, 2013 10:38 am

"Fascinating, is your government technically a monarchy then? Yes hereditary. Ah here's the palace!"

The car drew up, a huge palace stood before them. Horse guards and foot guards were lining up as foot men rushed to the car.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Romberg
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Tue May 07, 2013 2:41 am

"It's still technically a monarchy, since the regent still remains within the few noble houses. Or at least we still like to call it one. Ah, I see that we've arrived". The Kaiser remarked as such as he stepped out of the car and observed the palace in its glory.
Proud Member of Astyria.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Tue May 07, 2013 11:21 am

Anton stepped out of the car. The Küser emerged from the double pine doors. "Wilkommen! Wie geht es Ihnen?" He said, arms outstretched. Two little boys came out, both wearing the uniform of the Könjinlinkje Hüßars vijk Könjinslargen. (Royal hussars of Könjinslargen). A little girl came out with another lady.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Romberg
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Tue May 07, 2013 5:35 pm

"Wonderful, thank you. The Küser of Krjder, I presume? Nice to meet you. Kaiser Hans Jerkov II of the Principality of Romberg" the Kaiser replied as he reached out to shake hands with the Küser.
Proud Member of Astyria.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Tue May 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Kristaan-Ludwiekje shook his hand warmly then turned on his heels to the palace, "Shall we, sir?" He said smiling. His guards followed him. The Küser's family followed aswell.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Romberg
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Wed May 08, 2013 1:15 am

The Kaiser waited for his bodyguards, then entered, following Küser Kristaan-Ludwiekje into the palace.
Proud Member of Astyria.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Thu May 09, 2013 11:03 am

The Küser guided the Kaiser into a
Iuxurious sitting room. Two foot guards guarded the entrance. The Küser sat down and beckoned the Kaiser to do so likewise. "I hope your journey was enjoyable." Said the Küser.
Last edited by Krjder on Thu May 09, 2013 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Romberg
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Thu May 09, 2013 10:58 pm

The Kaiser entered the room and took a seat "My flight has been great, thank you. It's wonderful finally seeing you after hearing all these stories of you. Work's been a bit tough recently with a few wars and treaties having to handle, but still it's pretty great. And you?" He replied.
Proud Member of Astyria.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Thu May 09, 2013 11:24 pm

"Stories your majesty?" Said Kristaan inquisitively.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Romberg
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Fri May 10, 2013 5:00 am

"Well, we've just signed a contract to export steel and oil to another nation, and earlier than that, we've also exported some munitions. I've also looked over some applications for new flight routes, and had to draft ideas for other new routes operated by Rombergia, our flag carrier. You see, having centralized control of state-owned companies does result in a bit more work, but at least everything's still in control. The Principality has also recently passed several laws that needed my signing, other paperwork that needs processing and court cases that needs ratification. So yeah there's a lot of work to do, but I have a team of people helping me do it, so it's still fine for me." The Kaiser explained.

He then continued "And our Imperial Armed Forces has just finished a deployment overseas to assist some freedom fighters, which resulted in one of the worst campaigns in the years after the War of Liberation, but on the other hand using our military might and some sweeteners, we managed to sign a peace treaty between the government and the rebels, leading to reconciliation and a marked improvement in human rights. So let this be a lesson for you. War is never the solution. In the end, diplomacy always prevails. But don't hesitate using military force if you require it though. Then, just after this conflict, we heard reports of an allied state being invaded by another party. Since we are allies and the fleet leaving from the conflict was in the area, we had to do what was right and help defend the land against the invaders. And finally, although there were reports of human rights abuses by another allied state having its own troubles, we had to fulfill our role and is currently helping to repel another invasion by what amounts to little more than a terrorist group with sovereign territory. That place was in a mess for a long time, but since Rombergian forces established a neutral zone with foreign support, I think things will improve in the future. Honestly though, I hope that it would end soon, so that every soldier can return home. Overseas deployments are taxing to soldiers and their families, and to popular support of myself, you see. So it was a busy week before this alright, but I'm enjoying my job so far. Now how about recent action in your nation, Küser?"
Proud Member of Astyria.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Fri May 10, 2013 1:55 pm

"Very interesting Kaiser, but I meant the stories about me, sir?" The Küser asked, folding one leg over the other.
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Romberg
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Fri May 10, 2013 9:34 pm

-Redacted-
Last edited by Romberg on Sat May 11, 2013 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Member of Astyria.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Sat May 11, 2013 2:50 am

ooc: i meant when you mentioned stories about the Kuser!
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Romberg
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Romberg » Sat May 11, 2013 2:56 am

OOC: Yes he'd want to hear more about the Küser, if that's what you're asking.
Proud Member of Astyria.

Krjder
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Krjder » Sat May 11, 2013 6:56 am

No, you said the kaiser had heard stories about th Küser!"
-Otto Von Bismarck
Embassy App

Current Leadership:
-Emperor Anton IV
Military:
-1,560,000 Active
-4,750,000 Reserves

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents