NATION

PASSWORD

The World 1912-1992! (OOC/Open)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!
User avatar
Liecthenbourg
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5087
Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

The World 1912-1992! (OOC/Open)

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:33 am

It is 1912! and oh boy have we got a show for you! Empires will fall, rebels will take up arms and countries will be split up...but you'll say...this would just be a historical RP? WRONG! Events will take place based on how/and what your country does, but anything can happen!, France and Germany can be allies, countries do not need to be involved at all! etc etc
You will lead your nation through these 80 years of troubled times.
I will probably make it 6 pages is a year, 1 page is 2 months.
Application:
NS Nation Name:Liecthenbourg
Country: France
National Leader(Must be historical): President Raymond Poincaré
Goverment Type: Republic
Strengths(At 1912): A Great power. A good empire with very good land forces and a respectable navy , and the French 75mm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canon_de_7 ... %A8le_1897
Weaknesses:Bitter hatred towards Germany due to the loss of Alsace Lorraine during the Franco-Prussian War. Generals are stubborn and will not listen to their allies suggestions, sticking to their own ideas unless they can be persuaded

Map of the World: http://i41.tinypic.com/f3f7y8.png

If I have left something out, or you have an idea post it below with your application.
IC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=238326&p=14147979#p14147979

Roster
France:Liecthenbourg
Austria-Hungary:Liberated Counties
Italy:Elerian
Russian Empire:G-tech Corporation
Romania:Sovjetia
British Empire:Valentir
Germany:Verbluffen III
Netherlands:Seven United Netherlands
Bulgaria:Turkiye Federal Republic
Switzerland:The TARDIS Community
Mexico:Epraria
Argentina:Ardboe Eire
Denmark:Grandkiin
Greece:Mauretania Tingitana
Sweden:Felbah
Serbia:Black Marshes
Japan:Arablorn
Brazil:Aquitainia
USA:Thanatttynia
Co-Ops:
Liberated Counties, G-Tech Corporation, Valentir
Last edited by Liecthenbourg on Tue May 21, 2013 11:20 am, edited 44 times in total.
Impeach Aragorn. Legalize Killing Pointy-Eared Bastards. Taking the Hobbits to Isengard is theft. Sauron 3019 Third Age
I am a Gibraltarian and a proud Briton. Gibraltar is, and always will be, British, no matter who or what says otherwise.
I have a strong belief that a united Europe would be for the best, but I don't see this happening any time soon...
It took me a while to decide upon what real world equivalent Liecthenbourg would be similar too, however, I eventually decided that it is similar to Charlemagne's Frankish Kingdom(Not Tech Wise)

The Keeper of the Papal Seals.
"I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to death your right to say it." - Voltaire.

User avatar
G-Tech Corporation
P2TM Mentor
 
Posts: 19453
Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Capitalizt

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:38 am

I'll be back with Tsarist Russia, don't start without me :P
PT-FanT: Amerali Imperium | MT: The Landsraad Hegemony of G-Tech Corporation | FT: The Choir Tenebris / The Ascendancy of the Mainframe
New FT Lads, Read This. | The Multiverse Registry | The Traveller's Cafe
P2TM Mentor
TG if you have questions, any questions at all. I don't bite. Often.

All views are provided in an unofficial capacity unless otherwise noted, because Mentors are people too.

User avatar
Liecthenbourg
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5087
Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:39 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:I'll be back with Tsarist Russia, don't start without me :P

Ok :D
Impeach Aragorn. Legalize Killing Pointy-Eared Bastards. Taking the Hobbits to Isengard is theft. Sauron 3019 Third Age
I am a Gibraltarian and a proud Briton. Gibraltar is, and always will be, British, no matter who or what says otherwise.
I have a strong belief that a united Europe would be for the best, but I don't see this happening any time soon...
It took me a while to decide upon what real world equivalent Liecthenbourg would be similar too, however, I eventually decided that it is similar to Charlemagne's Frankish Kingdom(Not Tech Wise)

The Keeper of the Papal Seals.
"I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to death your right to say it." - Voltaire.

User avatar
Liberated Counties
Senator
 
Posts: 4393
Founded: Oct 28, 2012
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Liberated Counties » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:45 am

NS Nation Name:Liberated Counties
Country: Austria-Hungary
National Leader(Must be historical): Franz Josef I
Goverment Type: Dual-Constitutional Monarchy
Strengths(At 1912): Very skilled land forces that always are up to date on modern tactics and technologies.
Weaknesses: Navy is also powerful, but novice in experience compared to the British or French.
I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.
  • Uber Terra - Calnam Daskuit
  • The Well - New Straadia
  • New Horizon - Cerod
  • Exodus - Novum Mundum
  • Eriacre - Eriacre Archipelago
  • International Coalition of Expansion
  • The Western Coalition
  • International Humanitarian & Peacekeeping Commission
  • Stonewall Alliance
  • Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
  • COmbat REadyness

    5 - Peacetime []
    4 - Tension []
    3 - Small Scale Mobilisation []
    2 - Full Scale Mobilisation []
    1 - War []
    0 - Authorisation of WMD []

    User avatar
    Liecthenbourg
    Negotiator
     
    Posts: 5087
    Founded: Jan 21, 2013
    Civil Rights Lovefest

    Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:48 am

    Liberated Counties wrote:NS Nation Name:Liberated Counties
    Country: Austria-Hungary
    National Leader(Must be historical): Franz Josef I
    Goverment Type: Dual-Constitutional Monarchy
    Strengths(At 1912): Very skilled land forces that always are up to date on modern tactics and technologies.
    Weaknesses: Navy is also powerful, but novice in experience compared to the British or French.

    Accepted
    Impeach Aragorn. Legalize Killing Pointy-Eared Bastards. Taking the Hobbits to Isengard is theft. Sauron 3019 Third Age
    I am a Gibraltarian and a proud Briton. Gibraltar is, and always will be, British, no matter who or what says otherwise.
    I have a strong belief that a united Europe would be for the best, but I don't see this happening any time soon...
    It took me a while to decide upon what real world equivalent Liecthenbourg would be similar too, however, I eventually decided that it is similar to Charlemagne's Frankish Kingdom(Not Tech Wise)

    The Keeper of the Papal Seals.
    "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to death your right to say it." - Voltaire.

    User avatar
    Jade Confederacy
    Ambassador
     
    Posts: 1198
    Founded: Aug 21, 2009
    Left-Leaning College State

    Postby Jade Confederacy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:49 am

    NS Nation Name : Jade Confederacy
    Country: United States of America
    National Leader: President William Howard Taft
    Government Type: Federal Republic
    Strengths(At 1912): A Great power. One of the largest navies along with Germany and Great Britain. Superb geographical placement in that it is surrounded by two oceans. Thriving economy with a mix of agriculture and manufacturing. Large domestic deposits of coal, iron, oil and other industrial resources.
    Weaknesses: No "reach"; its army is incapable of fighting overseas wars in extended duration. Domestic political deadlock and stagnation common.
    Last edited by Jade Confederacy on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

    User avatar
    Liberated Counties
    Senator
     
    Posts: 4393
    Founded: Oct 28, 2012
    Capitalist Paradise

    Postby Liberated Counties » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:49 am

    Jade Confederacy wrote:NS Nation Name : Jade Confederacy
    Country: United States of America
    National Leader: President William Howard Taft
    Government Type: Federal Republic
    Strengths(At 1912): A Great power. One of the largest navies along with Germany and Great Britain. Superb geographical placement in that it is surrounded by two oceans. Thriving economy with a mix of agriculture and manufacturing. Large domestic deposits of coal, iron, oil and other industrial resources.


    Weaknesses bro?
    I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.
    • Uber Terra - Calnam Daskuit
    • The Well - New Straadia
    • New Horizon - Cerod
    • Exodus - Novum Mundum
    • Eriacre - Eriacre Archipelago
  • International Coalition of Expansion
  • The Western Coalition
  • International Humanitarian & Peacekeeping Commission
  • Stonewall Alliance
  • Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
  • COmbat REadyness

    5 - Peacetime []
    4 - Tension []
    3 - Small Scale Mobilisation []
    2 - Full Scale Mobilisation []
    1 - War []
    0 - Authorisation of WMD []

    User avatar
    Honeydew inc
    Ambassador
     
    Posts: 1189
    Founded: Jan 16, 2013
    Ex-Nation

    Postby Honeydew inc » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:53 am

    Application:
    NS Nation Name: Honeydew inc
    Country: German Empire
    National Leader(Must be historical): Emperor Wilhelm II
    Goverment Type: Federal Monarchy
    Strengths(At 1912): A Super power and a now peaceful Empire
    Weaknesses: Death of local food production
    Last edited by Honeydew inc on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Pro: Social-Democracy, Peace, Football (soccer), Freedom of Speech, Press and Religion

    Anti: Fascism, Tyrannic Communism, Social inequality, Austerity, Angela Merkel, EU, guns and war

    Sort of: Communism, Socialism,

    User avatar
    Lolloh
    Negotiator
     
    Posts: 5392
    Founded: Feb 15, 2013
    Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

    Postby Lolloh » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:54 am

    NS Nation: Lolloh
    Country I want to RP: Italy
    Leader: King Vittoria Emannuele VIII
    Strenghts: A rising colonial empire, large stocks of food, a 300-ship navy
    Weaknesses: army is behind the times by at least 10 years, and artillery is spotty
    Last edited by Lolloh on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
    WARNING: I like dragons and will use them if I can. You have been warned! Viva Eragon!!!
    RP population: 450 million
    RP Military: 4 million total, 1.6 million active, or 8.9/1000 total and 3.6/1000 active for my country
    My Embassy program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=230070&hilit=lofa

    User avatar
    Liecthenbourg
    Negotiator
     
    Posts: 5087
    Founded: Jan 21, 2013
    Civil Rights Lovefest

    Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:00 am

    Honeydew inc wrote:Application:
    NS Nation Name: Honeydew inc
    Country: German Empire
    National Leader(Must be historical): Emperor Wilhelm II
    Goverment Type: Federal Monarchy
    Strengths(At 1912): A Super power and a now peaceful Empire
    Weaknesses: Anti-Semitic movements sprouting up and dividing the nation

    Accepted
    Impeach Aragorn. Legalize Killing Pointy-Eared Bastards. Taking the Hobbits to Isengard is theft. Sauron 3019 Third Age
    I am a Gibraltarian and a proud Briton. Gibraltar is, and always will be, British, no matter who or what says otherwise.
    I have a strong belief that a united Europe would be for the best, but I don't see this happening any time soon...
    It took me a while to decide upon what real world equivalent Liecthenbourg would be similar too, however, I eventually decided that it is similar to Charlemagne's Frankish Kingdom(Not Tech Wise)

    The Keeper of the Papal Seals.
    "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to death your right to say it." - Voltaire.

    User avatar
    Liecthenbourg
    Negotiator
     
    Posts: 5087
    Founded: Jan 21, 2013
    Civil Rights Lovefest

    Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:01 am

    Lolloh wrote:NS Nation: Lolloh
    Country I want to RP: Italy
    Leader: King Vittoria Emannuele VIII
    Strenghts: A rising colonial empire, large stocks of food, a 300-ship navy
    Weaknesses: army is behind the times by at least 10 years, and artillery is spotty

    Accepted, but Government type?
    Impeach Aragorn. Legalize Killing Pointy-Eared Bastards. Taking the Hobbits to Isengard is theft. Sauron 3019 Third Age
    I am a Gibraltarian and a proud Briton. Gibraltar is, and always will be, British, no matter who or what says otherwise.
    I have a strong belief that a united Europe would be for the best, but I don't see this happening any time soon...
    It took me a while to decide upon what real world equivalent Liecthenbourg would be similar too, however, I eventually decided that it is similar to Charlemagne's Frankish Kingdom(Not Tech Wise)

    The Keeper of the Papal Seals.
    "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to death your right to say it." - Voltaire.

    User avatar
    G-Tech Corporation
    P2TM Mentor
     
    Posts: 19453
    Founded: Feb 03, 2010
    Capitalizt

    Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:07 am

    NS Nation Name: G-Tech Corporation
    Country: Great Russia The Russian Empire
    National Leader: Tsar Nicholas II
    Government Type: Absolute Monarchy by Divine Right
    Strengths(At 1912): The Russian Empire is vast. She possesses population untold, provinces as large as European states, grain production enough to feed most of Europe, unfathomable untapped mineral wealth, and it is the largest empire of all time aside from the Mongol and British Empires, larger even than Rome at its height.
    Weaknesses: The Russian Empire is vast. Most of her cities are connected only by railways, news can take a year or more to cross the Empire, modernization has been slow to come to her lands, and of her immense population most still live as agrarians.

    Also, Honeydew's weakness seems like a weaksauce weakness, since he has to RP anti-Semitic movements for it to be palpable. May I suggest instead a dearth of local food production?
    Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
    PT-FanT: Amerali Imperium | MT: The Landsraad Hegemony of G-Tech Corporation | FT: The Choir Tenebris / The Ascendancy of the Mainframe
    New FT Lads, Read This. | The Multiverse Registry | The Traveller's Cafe
    P2TM Mentor
    TG if you have questions, any questions at all. I don't bite. Often.

    All views are provided in an unofficial capacity unless otherwise noted, because Mentors are people too.

    User avatar
    Honeydew inc
    Ambassador
     
    Posts: 1189
    Founded: Jan 16, 2013
    Ex-Nation

    Postby Honeydew inc » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:12 am

    G-Tech Corporation wrote:NS Nation Name: G-Tech Corporation
    Country: Great Russia The Russian Empire
    National Leader: Tsar Nicholas II
    Government Type: Absolute Monarchy by Divine Right
    Strengths(At 1912): The Russian Empire is vast. She possesses population untold, provinces as large as European states, grain production enough to feed most of Europe, unfathomable untapped mineral wealth, and it is the largest empire of all time aside from the Mongol and British Empires, larger even than Rome at its height.
    Weaknesses: The Russian Empire is vast. Most of her cities are connected only by railways, news can take a year or more to cross the Empire, modernization has been slow to come to her lands, and of her immense population most still live as agrarians.

    Also, Honeydew's weakness seems like a weaksauce weakness, since he has to RP anti-Semitic movements for it to be palpable. May I suggest instead a dearth of local food production?


    Sure, I am not anti semitic :) I will work on improving it
    Pro: Social-Democracy, Peace, Football (soccer), Freedom of Speech, Press and Religion

    Anti: Fascism, Tyrannic Communism, Social inequality, Austerity, Angela Merkel, EU, guns and war

    Sort of: Communism, Socialism,

    User avatar
    G-Tech Corporation
    P2TM Mentor
     
    Posts: 19453
    Founded: Feb 03, 2010
    Capitalizt

    Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:13 am

    Honeydew inc wrote:
    G-Tech Corporation wrote:NS Nation Name: G-Tech Corporation
    Country: Great Russia The Russian Empire
    National Leader: Tsar Nicholas II
    Government Type: Absolute Monarchy by Divine Right
    Strengths(At 1912): The Russian Empire is vast. She possesses population untold, provinces as large as European states, grain production enough to feed most of Europe, unfathomable untapped mineral wealth, and it is the largest empire of all time aside from the Mongol and British Empires, larger even than Rome at its height.
    Weaknesses: The Russian Empire is vast. Most of her cities are connected only by railways, news can take a year or more to cross the Empire, modernization has been slow to come to her lands, and of her immense population most still live as agrarians.

    Also, Honeydew's weakness seems like a weaksauce weakness, since he has to RP anti-Semitic movements for it to be palpable. May I suggest instead a dearth of local food production?


    Sure, I am not anti semitic :) I will work on improving it


    Righteous, just a constructive criticism. :)
    PT-FanT: Amerali Imperium | MT: The Landsraad Hegemony of G-Tech Corporation | FT: The Choir Tenebris / The Ascendancy of the Mainframe
    New FT Lads, Read This. | The Multiverse Registry | The Traveller's Cafe
    P2TM Mentor
    TG if you have questions, any questions at all. I don't bite. Often.

    All views are provided in an unofficial capacity unless otherwise noted, because Mentors are people too.

    User avatar
    Liberated Counties
    Senator
     
    Posts: 4393
    Founded: Oct 28, 2012
    Capitalist Paradise

    Postby Liberated Counties » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:14 am

    We should aim for some accuracy, I say A nations wealth to begin with should be rated out of 100, and in order to Increase that, they must bring in social policies or conquer fresh land to tax.

    Starting rate should correlate with historic wealth at the time.
    I am a Liberal Capitalist living in the UK.
    • Uber Terra - Calnam Daskuit
    • The Well - New Straadia
    • New Horizon - Cerod
    • Exodus - Novum Mundum
    • Eriacre - Eriacre Archipelago
  • International Coalition of Expansion
  • The Western Coalition
  • International Humanitarian & Peacekeeping Commission
  • Stonewall Alliance
  • Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
  • COmbat REadyness

    5 - Peacetime []
    4 - Tension []
    3 - Small Scale Mobilisation []
    2 - Full Scale Mobilisation []
    1 - War []
    0 - Authorisation of WMD []

    User avatar
    Jade Confederacy
    Ambassador
     
    Posts: 1198
    Founded: Aug 21, 2009
    Left-Leaning College State

    Postby Jade Confederacy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:15 am

    Jade Confederacy wrote:NS Nation Name : Jade Confederacy
    Country: United States of America
    National Leader: President William Howard Taft
    Government Type: Federal Republic
    Strengths(At 1912): A Great power. One of the largest navies along with Germany and Great Britain. Superb geographical placement in that it is surrounded by two oceans. Thriving economy with a mix of agriculture and manufacturing. Large domestic deposits of coal, iron, oil and other industrial resources.
    Weaknesses: No "reach"; its army is incapable of fighting overseas wars in extended duration. Domestic political deadlock and stagnation common.

    Updated the weakness. If i need anything more, please tell me.

    User avatar
    G-Tech Corporation
    P2TM Mentor
     
    Posts: 19453
    Founded: Feb 03, 2010
    Capitalizt

    Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:18 am

    Oh, and I can take care of the map for you Liec.
    PT-FanT: Amerali Imperium | MT: The Landsraad Hegemony of G-Tech Corporation | FT: The Choir Tenebris / The Ascendancy of the Mainframe
    New FT Lads, Read This. | The Multiverse Registry | The Traveller's Cafe
    P2TM Mentor
    TG if you have questions, any questions at all. I don't bite. Often.

    All views are provided in an unofficial capacity unless otherwise noted, because Mentors are people too.

    User avatar
    Lolloh
    Negotiator
     
    Posts: 5392
    Founded: Feb 15, 2013
    Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

    Postby Lolloh » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:21 am

    Liecthenbourg wrote:
    Lolloh wrote:NS Nation: Lolloh
    Country I want to RP: Italy
    Leader: King Vittoria Emannuele VIII
    Strenghts: A rising colonial empire, large stocks of food, a 300-ship navy
    Weaknesses: army is behind the times by at least 10 years, and artillery is spotty

    Accepted, but Government type?

    Woops! Constitutional Monarchy with a Unicameral Parliament
    WARNING: I like dragons and will use them if I can. You have been warned! Viva Eragon!!!
    RP population: 450 million
    RP Military: 4 million total, 1.6 million active, or 8.9/1000 total and 3.6/1000 active for my country
    My Embassy program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=230070&hilit=lofa

    User avatar
    HorusLand
    Postmaster of the Fleet
     
    Posts: 20848
    Founded: May 11, 2012
    Democratic Socialists

    Postby HorusLand » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:23 am

    May I update the map? I have a better version of the map, which has worked well in other RPs.
    ¡ǝɔuɐɯʎsuɹǝɥ⊥ ǝɥʇ uᴉoſ
    ˙pu2ㄥ :ƃuᴉʞuɐɹ Ԁqʞ
    sǝᴉƃoloǝpᴉ qɯnp wrote:˙spɹɐʇsɐq pᴉdnʇs ǝq uɐɔ 'ʞɔoɥs ʎʇsɐu ɐ ǝq ʎɐɯ sᴉɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq uʍop ƃuᴉʇʇᴉs ǝɹɐ noʎ ǝdoɥ op I puɐ 'ǝldoǝԀ
    snsǝɾ ǝᴉqɯoz wrote:˙ɐlǝʇʇnN ʇɐǝ oʇ ʇsnɾ sǝʌɐɹƃ ɹᴉǝɥʇ ɟo ʇno ǝsᴉɹ pɐǝpun ǝɥ⊥ ˙ɐlǝʇʇnN ɟo sʇo˥ ˙ɐlǝʇʇnN ǝsn ǝʍ 'ǝuᴉℲ
    ooɟɐɥ⊥ wrote:˙sǝɯoɔ ʇᴉ sɐ uoᴉʇɐɯɹoɟuᴉ ǝɹoɯ ʍouʞ oʇ ƃuᴉʎp ʎlǝʇnlosqɐ ɯ,I ˙pǝʇɐpdn sn dǝǝʞ
    H∀OM
    puɐlʞɔǝſ wrote:˙ʇsᴉʇuǝp ǝɥʇ oʇ ʇuǝʍ ʇsnɾ I
    80˙ϛ- :ɥʇn∀/qᴉ˥ lɐᴉɔoS
    ϛㄥ˙Ɛ- :ɹ/˥ ɔᴉɯouoɔƎ

    ˙ɹɐlnƃǝɹ ⊥Ǝ⊥
    ˙snɹoH ɹo ɐᴉɹoH ǝɯ llɐƆ ˙ʎɹɹnɟ uɐᴉuɐɯoɹ plo ɹɐǝʎ ㄣƖ ɐ ɯ,I
    ∩ᴚH :ǝɯɯɐɹƃᴉɹ⊥ | uɐᴉpuɐlsnɹoH :ɯʎuoɯǝp | uɐᴉɹᴉʇoʞ :ǝƃɐnƃuɐ˥ | sᴉpɐʞʞ∀ :lɐʇᴉdɐƆ
    ˙puɐ˥snɹoH ɟo ǝʇɐuɐɥʞ ʎɹɹnℲ ǝɥ⊥

    ˙lɐʇoʇ uᴉ sǝɯᴉʇ ƖƖ pǝʇᴉpǝ 'ɯd ƖƖ:ƖƖ 'ƖƖƖƖ ʎɹɐnqɯǝʇdǝS 9Ɛ 'pǝM uo snɔsnqo⊥ ʎq pǝʇᴉpǝ ʇsɐ˥

    User avatar
    Liecthenbourg
    Negotiator
     
    Posts: 5087
    Founded: Jan 21, 2013
    Civil Rights Lovefest

    Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:23 am

    G-Tech Corporation wrote:Oh, and I can take care of the map for you Liec.

    Thanks
    Impeach Aragorn. Legalize Killing Pointy-Eared Bastards. Taking the Hobbits to Isengard is theft. Sauron 3019 Third Age
    I am a Gibraltarian and a proud Briton. Gibraltar is, and always will be, British, no matter who or what says otherwise.
    I have a strong belief that a united Europe would be for the best, but I don't see this happening any time soon...
    It took me a while to decide upon what real world equivalent Liecthenbourg would be similar too, however, I eventually decided that it is similar to Charlemagne's Frankish Kingdom(Not Tech Wise)

    The Keeper of the Papal Seals.
    "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to death your right to say it." - Voltaire.

    User avatar
    Liecthenbourg
    Negotiator
     
    Posts: 5087
    Founded: Jan 21, 2013
    Civil Rights Lovefest

    Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:24 am

    G-Tech Corporation wrote:NS Nation Name: G-Tech Corporation
    Country: Great Russia The Russian Empire
    National Leader: Tsar Nicholas II
    Government Type: Absolute Monarchy by Divine Right
    Strengths(At 1912): The Russian Empire is vast. She possesses population untold, provinces as large as European states, grain production enough to feed most of Europe, unfathomable untapped mineral wealth, and it is the largest empire of all time aside from the Mongol and British Empires, larger even than Rome at its height.
    Weaknesses: The Russian Empire is vast. Most of her cities are connected only by railways, news can take a year or more to cross the Empire, modernization has been slow to come to her lands, and of her immense population most still live as agrarians.

    Also, Honeydew's weakness seems like a weaksauce weakness, since he has to RP anti-Semitic movements for it to be palpable. May I suggest instead a dearth of local food production?

    Accepted
    Impeach Aragorn. Legalize Killing Pointy-Eared Bastards. Taking the Hobbits to Isengard is theft. Sauron 3019 Third Age
    I am a Gibraltarian and a proud Briton. Gibraltar is, and always will be, British, no matter who or what says otherwise.
    I have a strong belief that a united Europe would be for the best, but I don't see this happening any time soon...
    It took me a while to decide upon what real world equivalent Liecthenbourg would be similar too, however, I eventually decided that it is similar to Charlemagne's Frankish Kingdom(Not Tech Wise)

    The Keeper of the Papal Seals.
    "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to death your right to say it." - Voltaire.

    User avatar
    HorusLand
    Postmaster of the Fleet
     
    Posts: 20848
    Founded: May 11, 2012
    Democratic Socialists

    Postby HorusLand » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:24 am

    Oh, just saw that.... Sorry.
    ¡ǝɔuɐɯʎsuɹǝɥ⊥ ǝɥʇ uᴉoſ
    ˙pu2ㄥ :ƃuᴉʞuɐɹ Ԁqʞ
    sǝᴉƃoloǝpᴉ qɯnp wrote:˙spɹɐʇsɐq pᴉdnʇs ǝq uɐɔ 'ʞɔoɥs ʎʇsɐu ɐ ǝq ʎɐɯ sᴉɥʇ ǝsnɐɔǝq uʍop ƃuᴉʇʇᴉs ǝɹɐ noʎ ǝdoɥ op I puɐ 'ǝldoǝԀ
    snsǝɾ ǝᴉqɯoz wrote:˙ɐlǝʇʇnN ʇɐǝ oʇ ʇsnɾ sǝʌɐɹƃ ɹᴉǝɥʇ ɟo ʇno ǝsᴉɹ pɐǝpun ǝɥ⊥ ˙ɐlǝʇʇnN ɟo sʇo˥ ˙ɐlǝʇʇnN ǝsn ǝʍ 'ǝuᴉℲ
    ooɟɐɥ⊥ wrote:˙sǝɯoɔ ʇᴉ sɐ uoᴉʇɐɯɹoɟuᴉ ǝɹoɯ ʍouʞ oʇ ƃuᴉʎp ʎlǝʇnlosqɐ ɯ,I ˙pǝʇɐpdn sn dǝǝʞ
    H∀OM
    puɐlʞɔǝſ wrote:˙ʇsᴉʇuǝp ǝɥʇ oʇ ʇuǝʍ ʇsnɾ I
    80˙ϛ- :ɥʇn∀/qᴉ˥ lɐᴉɔoS
    ϛㄥ˙Ɛ- :ɹ/˥ ɔᴉɯouoɔƎ

    ˙ɹɐlnƃǝɹ ⊥Ǝ⊥
    ˙snɹoH ɹo ɐᴉɹoH ǝɯ llɐƆ ˙ʎɹɹnɟ uɐᴉuɐɯoɹ plo ɹɐǝʎ ㄣƖ ɐ ɯ,I
    ∩ᴚH :ǝɯɯɐɹƃᴉɹ⊥ | uɐᴉpuɐlsnɹoH :ɯʎuoɯǝp | uɐᴉɹᴉʇoʞ :ǝƃɐnƃuɐ˥ | sᴉpɐʞʞ∀ :lɐʇᴉdɐƆ
    ˙puɐ˥snɹoH ɟo ǝʇɐuɐɥʞ ʎɹɹnℲ ǝɥ⊥

    ˙lɐʇoʇ uᴉ sǝɯᴉʇ ƖƖ pǝʇᴉpǝ 'ɯd ƖƖ:ƖƖ 'ƖƖƖƖ ʎɹɐnqɯǝʇdǝS 9Ɛ 'pǝM uo snɔsnqo⊥ ʎq pǝʇᴉpǝ ʇsɐ˥

    User avatar
    Liecthenbourg
    Negotiator
     
    Posts: 5087
    Founded: Jan 21, 2013
    Civil Rights Lovefest

    Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:26 am

    HorusLand wrote:Oh, just saw that.... Sorry.

    It is fine, feel free to sign up though
    Impeach Aragorn. Legalize Killing Pointy-Eared Bastards. Taking the Hobbits to Isengard is theft. Sauron 3019 Third Age
    I am a Gibraltarian and a proud Briton. Gibraltar is, and always will be, British, no matter who or what says otherwise.
    I have a strong belief that a united Europe would be for the best, but I don't see this happening any time soon...
    It took me a while to decide upon what real world equivalent Liecthenbourg would be similar too, however, I eventually decided that it is similar to Charlemagne's Frankish Kingdom(Not Tech Wise)

    The Keeper of the Papal Seals.
    "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to death your right to say it." - Voltaire.

    User avatar
    Lolloh
    Negotiator
     
    Posts: 5392
    Founded: Feb 15, 2013
    Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

    Postby Lolloh » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:26 am

    HorusLand wrote:May I update the map? I have a better version of the map, which has worked well in other RPs.

    Good, and the map doesn't display the total control of Italy over Libya. By 1912, most of modern Libya was under Italian control, with that small panhandle chunk under British control.
    WARNING: I like dragons and will use them if I can. You have been warned! Viva Eragon!!!
    RP population: 450 million
    RP Military: 4 million total, 1.6 million active, or 8.9/1000 total and 3.6/1000 active for my country
    My Embassy program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=230070&hilit=lofa

    User avatar
    Liecthenbourg
    Negotiator
     
    Posts: 5087
    Founded: Jan 21, 2013
    Civil Rights Lovefest

    Postby Liecthenbourg » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:28 am

    Lolloh wrote:
    HorusLand wrote:May I update the map? I have a better version of the map, which has worked well in other RPs.

    Good, and the map doesn't display the total control of Italy over Libya. By 1912, most of modern Libya was under Italian control, with that small panhandle chunk under British control.

    The map is confusing, Italy is a dark red whereas the British are a paler tone.
    So Libya is yours
    Impeach Aragorn. Legalize Killing Pointy-Eared Bastards. Taking the Hobbits to Isengard is theft. Sauron 3019 Third Age
    I am a Gibraltarian and a proud Briton. Gibraltar is, and always will be, British, no matter who or what says otherwise.
    I have a strong belief that a united Europe would be for the best, but I don't see this happening any time soon...
    It took me a while to decide upon what real world equivalent Liecthenbourg would be similar too, however, I eventually decided that it is similar to Charlemagne's Frankish Kingdom(Not Tech Wise)

    The Keeper of the Papal Seals.
    "I may disagree with what you say, but I will defend to death your right to say it." - Voltaire.

    Next

    Remove ads

    Return to Portal to the Multiverse

    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Alleniana, Alliir, Archangelskl Oblast, Bearon, Brotherhood Steel the 2nd, Cainesland, Camicon, Das Metro, Draica, Faikliren, Feroxi, Galter Gulcher, Great Empire of Gamilus, Isle of Lithonia, Jade Confederacy, Kratu, Lithuanian Empire, Luzvimindia, Montesardo-East Adanzi, Nationstatelandsville, Neema, Neo-Angland, Nightkill the Emperor, Prevnina, Raktio, Ralnis, Sabah, Socialist Czechia, The BaRen, The Emerald Dragon, The Flutterlands, The Great Korean Empire, The imperial canadian dutchy, Vengeful Queen Chryssi, Wolfenium, Zarkenis Ultima

    Remove ads