NATION

PASSWORD

UCE Revenge War. UCE members only! (CLOSED)

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Gulf of Nungfienrt
Envoy

Founded: Nov 15, 2012
Ex-Nation

UCE Revenge War. UCE members only! (CLOSED)

Postby Gulf of Nungfienrt » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:22 am

U.C.E. Members only and Vintagionian Empire members as well! All others do not post.

The Second U.C.E. War (Revenge War) MEMBERS ONLY! The War Starts Today. The War will be long, and their is no set location. As you all know this is a continuation after the Conflict on Smithia. As we last went off the Glisour Fleet is attacking the Kanarian Fleet above Smithia. All nations besides those must post a movement of troops and a notice that they are declaring war on each other. You don't necessary need a declaration of war, but you must have a post saying you are siding with who. Any nation may be neutral but the cohabitants all must post information and reasons as to why they aren't fighting. Or you can just not post at all. Also any MEMBER nation can be dragged into the war but only if they recognize it. As I said MEMBERS ONLY! Finally, have a good time and be nice but don't make dumb posts that unreadable.

Rules:
1. MEMBERS ONLY (Sorry were not taking anyone else! But feel free to watch, as it will be awsome!)
2. NO GODMODDING EX: "I GOT ALL TEH NUKS U IZ GONINA LOSE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL U SUCK UR ARMY IZ KILLD I WIN."
3. Use correct grammar and make sure your posts make sense. Also don't have one liners like "WEZ BOMBD DA EARTH ROFL"
4. Military movements must be posted! No moving troops to random planets. Like '"My troops are already in the capital."
5. No transmissions can be intercepted unless the enemy is in the same general location. EX: "The Glisour intercept a transmission to the moon, even though their fleet is 984.4635 light years away and has no contacts in the sector."
6. Be Civil and stay in character throughout the WHOLE roleplay. If you must you can post OCC but make sure they're good.
7. No trolling
8. Use Common Sense. Don't be like "The tissue covered the tank making it invisable. And don't be like 7 nearly dead Ganstas held off 8.6 million highly trained troops on an open desert."
9. If you are doing something boarded line and questionable you MUST contact me before doing it as it may be godmodding.
10. Realistic Roleplay. Don't be a nuthead and do something like this: "Afaganistan invades the U.S. and France"
11. Your armies don't have infinite numbers so don't be like "I send 76.3 Million to Planet X and 8.23 Septillion troops to Planet Z." And your army size cannot be your whole nation! The army size can't be more then your nations population.
12. You cannot withdraw your whole army when your surrounded and the enemy has AA guns and Planes. Ex: "Battlefront surrounded Kanarias troops, but the Kanarian fleet rescued them eventhough the enemy has a whole fleet guarding the space."
13.If you join the war you must pick a side if you join the war. No three way wars. Ex"X-Land attacks everyone and forms their own army and alliances."
14. You cannot land troops or supplies if the planet is blockaded, unless you break the blockade you cannot land.
15. All leader and military general messages MUST be in BOX fomrat for the other leader to see.
16. You cannot start government revolutions on other people's planets unless the player says so.
17. Make sure your troop movements and construction for weapons and technology isn't super fast, make it make sense. Ex:"The Kaltoninians build the Death Star" no you must make sure you post the construction beginning and I will edit the end date.
18. I will decide if something you posted is unacceptable, no arguments! I will ask you to defend your reasoning but I make the call.
19. 1 Page equals 1 week, unless I say other wise.
20. Don't alter other events and try to change them later on in the game. (I invaded Kazakhstan. Wait I didn't invade them)
21. My word is the LAW! So if I say your out, your out. Also make sure your military actions make sense, ex: "I INVADE MARS AND VENUS CAUSE I CAN." And by the way you cannot invade gas/uninhabitable planets because YOU CAN'T STAND ON THEM!
22. No more then 46 Planetary Armies because then it will get confusing. (But everyone's army size will vary, and most people won't have more then 6 planetary armies total. A planetary army = Sector Army, a planet army doesn't count.)
23. When you invade a planet or do any aggressive military action post LOGICAL numbers to show troop counts.
24. If your out of the war, then your out. But you can rebel and revolt but of that's crushed your done, unless I say so.
25. HAVE FUN! But take this seriously and be serious. You can have some humor in your posts though, but don't be a clown.
26. Include a causality list for every attack and defense. Make them make sense don't be like "Mah troops charge the heavly entrenched enemy position who has turrets, tanks and air cover. My casualties were only 3 dead and 1 wounded." NO! And also FOLLOW ALL THE RULES, INCLUDING THIS ONE! And remember we are using futuristic tech but wheels and normal guns are allowed as well as normal missiles.

Also all members telegram me the military numbers of your nation. I must have the following in the telegram:
Total Military Personal:
Active Personal:
Reserve Personal:
Elite Unit Numbers (If any):
Fleet Size:
Total Fleets (EX: 1st fleet):
Total Number of Ships:
Air Force Size (Since this is FT, the AF is basically star fighters, like the X-Wing in Star War):

Combatants:

U.C.E. P.U.P.P.E.T.S.
The United Cosmic Dukedom of Nungfienrt
The United Colonies of Earth
The Federate of Yeriga
The Federal Republic of Kanaria
The Fondor Hegemony
The Southern Coalition
The Kingdom of Skyzion and Fec
The Confederation of The Cantainian Canonical Consortium

The Vintagionian Empire of Alien States
The Grand Realm of Vintagion
The Royal Star Republican Empire of Battlefront
The Galactic Union of Kaltoninia
The Gliusor Imperium
The Caigont Consortium
The Felnian Federation
The Empire of Hiblaaargh
The Kaltoninian Controlled Legrian Dominion (These do not include rebel Legrians.)
The One True Empire of Benxboro

These are the only people who are to RP in this as it is closed and decided, don't post here unless your one of them please.
Last edited by Gulf of Nungfienrt on Wed May 13, 2015 6:46 am, edited 5 times in total.
Elected Chairman and Co-Leader of the U.C.E.
Anti-Anime and Anti-Bronie and proud of it! I don't care if you disagree.
Your argument is invalid, unless of course you have stats and sources to prove it.
Pro: Israel, Centralist Democracy, National Healthcare, Realism, Preemptive Military Strikes, Intervention, Sci-Fi, History, Pro-Choice, Jews, Moderates
Anti: Anarchy, Isolationism, Unfair Tax Burdens, Anti-Semitics, Slavery, Bias, Sexism, Extremists, Nuclear Iran

My Wise Quotes:
"The best way to achieve a functioning government, is to look at the nations of the world and their histories and see what worked and what didn't." - Logic

"I am a realist not a racist. Truth might hurt, sorry." - Me

"Do or do not, there is no try." - Yoda

Gulf of Nungfienrt
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Military Stats For all nations involved in the Revenge War.

Postby Gulf of Nungfienrt » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 am

Combatant Military Stats:

*Note, all military sizes will vary, however they will be balanced by nations on the other side, for example the Vintagionian members number less but their military sizes make up for that, while the UCE has many more members fighting but they each have smaller forces. Also note the fleet adverage size doesn't use the forumla for the actual adverage, it is some crazy personal calulation which uses various other factors; all members were told of the calculation and how it works and what the final answer represents.

WORK IN PROGRESS, STATS TO BE FINALIZED SOON.
Last edited by Gulf of Nungfienrt on Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:06 am, edited 8 times in total.
Your argument is invalid, unless of course you have stats and sources to prove it.
Pro: Israel, Centralist Democracy, National Healthcare, Realism, Preemptive Military Strikes, Intervention, Sci-Fi, History, Pro-Choice, Jews, Moderates
Anti: Anarchy, Isolationism, Unfair Tax Burdens, Anti-Semitics, Slavery, Bias, Sexism, Extremists, Nuclear Iran

My Wise Quotes:
"The best way to achieve a functioning government, is to look at the nations of the world and their histories and see what worked and what didn't." - Logic

Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:13 am

In orbit of Walton, NSC-9695 system, aboard UCE Allison
The Allison returned to orbit. The Steve Smith forces and their allies had all fled. The battle was over.
Then a series of blue light flashes appeared on the dark side of the planet, and one of the Demigods on the bridge activated the ship's long-range scanners. He saw teleonic energy silhouettes that indicated something...unseen before to him. Unseen in over two centuries.
He turned to the ship's commanding officer. "Lieutenant," he said grimly, "look at this. It just can't be."
"But...it is," she replied, and turned around. "Captain, we're heading to battle stations. Ready our weapons."
"Yes, ma'am," replied the Demigod captain. "Lasers spinning up. Missile safeties off. Forward Plasma and Offensive Coilgun safeties off. We are ready for action."
Six Guardian fighters swung back from their recon toward the In Defens, while a massive UCE battlegroup of two hundred ships exited FTL space three million kilometers away.
Aboard UCE In Defens, in orbit of Walton
Admiral Kelly Salmond sat restlessly in her command chair on the bridge, waiting for the arrival of the new Walton Planetary Defense Fleet that had been constructed at the Almarak Shipyards yesterday. These were the nearest shipyards to Walton in UCE space.
Then two URGENT MESSAGE buttons flashed on her datapad's screen, and the device, in her back pocket, vibrated. She pulled it out, startled, and tapped the two glowing red buttons. Two messages appeared on the screen.
UCEDF/UCEN/CEN-1114595-CEN-1110291/UCEN/OFFICERS/002929-111411-KS
FROM: UCE Rousseau, Planetary Defense Fleet for Walton, UCE 20th Fleet
TO: UCE In Defens, UCE Offensive Fleet In Defens
Admiral Salmond, this is Admiral Peron. The Fleet is standing by and waiting for your orders. We have auxiliaries and repair ships on the way in two more hours.
-Adm. Peron

UCEDF/UCEN/NAS/90044-20167-BF
FROM: Bariss Folston, Guardian In Defens Squad Jewel, Leader
TO: Admiral Kelly Elizabeth Salmond, Commanding Officer, UCE In Defens, UCE Offensive Fleet In Defens
Admiral, we have detected silhouettes and spectroscopic signatures matching Ship Types GXA through GXZ.
Advise readying of all combat personnel.

Salmond's eyes widened. A threat two centuries old had finally returned to face humanity...
...the Gliusor.
Last edited by The United Colonies of Earth on Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Gulf of Nungfienrt
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gulf of Nungfienrt » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:08 pm

Border between Nungfienrt and Legrian Space

The recient victory on Smithia boasted the moral and confidence of the UCE. The Gulf was extremly proud of their victory and their brilliant stand against Kaltoninia on their final attack. The Gulf also was determinded to scout Legrian space after recient intercepted messages between Legrian and Vintagion leaders. The Gulf deployed their forces across their space as the early stages of the War weren't as long or were they as large, the Gulf had the second largest military force in the UCE however it like the UCE can't be deployed instantly; the Gulf was able to send 3 fleets under famed Admiral Ozel to scout Legrian space and emliminate any contact with the Empire.

"I find the betrayal of the Legrians very disturbing.....could the threat of the Glisour (Assume we recieved the news, as were all able to inform all our members) bring out their anger? The U.C.E. isn't the best when it comes to treating alliens but we didn't opress them, did we?" Said the Admiral to his advisor, "Well sir, we weren't the nicest people in the world to them. However I don't think the Glisour are alone! They must be allied with somebody, nobody would be so foolish to attack a well defended UCE colony like Walton, ALONE!"

Suddenly a Marshal interupts their coversation, "SIR! 300 unidentified war ships coming are comming out of hyperspace, their weapons are charged and their shields are up!"
"Vintagion, those scums always seem to ally and absorb anybody who has a common goal, I should have know the Glisour joined them, and now I bet they absorbed and allowed the Legrians to join them as well." Responded the Admiral, suddenly the Vintagion ships had reinforcments while arrived along the sides of the Gulf's formation, both sides fired blaster cannons, phases, proton topedos, and various other armaments on their ships, the Vintagions fought like demons, focing inslaved prisoners to crash dated and older cargoships with plasma in them, before the ships crashed the Vintagion pilots ejected and flew back to the flag ship in their starfighters. The attacks were deadly and although the Gulf fought back the savagery of the tactics were unseen, surely they're more to come and that this gives a hint that the War is just beginning.
Last edited by Gulf of Nungfienrt on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Wise Quotes:

Imperium of the Gliusor Species
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of the Gliusor Species » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:32 am

In orbit of Walton, aboard ICS-3333 Demonslayer
The Demonslayer's fleet advanced toward the planet, the renegade battlegroup having sped ahead, jumped, and appearing much closer to the human fleet- just as a massive UCE battlegroup emerged from FTL space. It was small compared to the overall size of Opila'A's Demonslayer Fleet, but it would inflict damage on her forces.
Soon enough, missiles streaked across the sky, lasers and railguns fired, and the renegades suffered high casualties.
"Halt," hissed Opila'A, her command extending across the entire fleet. It halted.
"Let us watch as our recklessly bloodthirsty sisters die for their disobedience. It shall serve as a lesson to all of you."
The Fleet watched the battle unfold six million kilometers from Walton.
HRAAHR GHLARSAR
HAZARH' O'KAHR LAGHAAR GHLEZZAR

An Imperial Sovereign, descendant from the last to win the Crown in the Imperial Interregna, advised by the Council of the Imperia, over a system of courts in a multispecies federation
About 18.7 trillion. Includes some humans.

Kanaria
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 01, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kanaria » Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:25 am

In orbit of Walton, aboard FRK Victoria River
Admiral Baldran saw the approaching battlegroup of Gliusor warships, represented as smears of multicolored fuzz outlined in red on the tac-screen. He turned back to face his Lieutenants, all of whom were looking nervously at the screen.
"Officers," he said, "we must defend this world- at all, and I repeat, all costs. We must not let the Gliusor take Walton and glass it. We can't abandon the colonists...you are soldiers not only of the Federal Republic of Kanaria, but of all humankind now. Go to your duties- all units are on battle stations now. Bessel, open a COM link to all fleet bridges, link up the center bridge camera to them."
"Aye, Admiral," Lieutenant Bessel said. Admiral Baldran turned around and strode to the center of the bridge. A camera lowered itself to face him at eye level two meters in front of him. It snapped to life, and Baldran was on every screen on every ship in the Kanarian Sixth Fleet's Walton Task Group.
"Attention, Task Group members," he announced. "This is Admiral Baldran. We have detected seventy-six Gliusor warships approaching on a vector for us." The screen showed a three-dimensional display of the Gliusor ships- behind them, an even larger force of warships waited.
"Behind them are over six thousand more ships. I do not expect this to be a...an easy victory, but we shall prevail, with UCE help," he said. "Let me repeat: we shall prevail. All ships, enter Convex Formation, cruisers and carriers in front, destroyers enveloping, light ships in back. Prepare all fightercraft and deploy them. Arrange on the enemy's vector. When they come into our range, all ships of destroyer tonnage and heavier shall fire first. Fighters shall swarm the enemy, and missiles and lasers shall finish off the survivors. As for the larger force, I shall ask Admiral Salmond of the In Defens fleet to assist us. Admiral Baldran, out."
He turned to face the stars again, saw the approaching ships, their plasma torpedoes glowing. His fleet raced to its' positions, the Victoria River at the head of the forward cruiser group, being a Triumph-class heavy cruiser.
Ten minutes passed. Kanarian Guardian fighters swung over and about the warships, and every ship's weapons were aimed solidly for the enemy. Baldran lined up cruisers, destroyers and carriers with the heavy warships at the front of the Gliusor formation approaching them, designating groups of up to twenty corvettes to blast apart heavy Gliusor cruisers.
Enemy fighters rushed forward. Baldran stood on the deck, and watched. Blue lances of fire struck from every Kanarian cruiser, vaporizing all the Gliusor recon fighters in range.
The plasma torpedoes of the Gliusor glowed, pulsed, and shot forward. An alarm wailed at the Offensive Coilgun lieutenant's console, and Baldran made sure that the ALL SHIPS communications link was open. He shouted over it, "Open Fire!"
Hundreds of blue-white streaks of fire crossed the night from the Gliusor and Human warships, paths sliding neatly by each other, and lanced for warships. Baldran watched on the Tactical display to his left as the plasma torpedoes- blobs of purple on the tacscreen- crossed the night, and lances of silver hit the Gliusor fleet.
The forward cruisers' shields sparked on the Gliusor cruisers, expanded, burned, failed, and then, as plasma tendrils exploded from the ships' hulls, disintegrated into a haze of bloodred mist.
The plasma torpedoes struck. Kanarian shields glowed brilliant white and expanded, but not at the same rate or heat as the Gliusor cruisers' shields did.
The Offensive Coilgun rounds drilled through ship after Gliusor ship, knocking them into each other, spearing them and blasting them in half, causing the whole alien battlegroup's ships to collide, bump into one another, shields flaring, and burn.
Last edited by Kanaria on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Federal Republic of Kanaria-
57 federal entities, 863.2 million people, $40.67 trillion GDP, Gini coefficient 0.38. North Pacific, 1,500 miles west of San Fransisco.

Federal Republic of Kanaria- 57 federal entities, $154 trillion GDP, Gini coefficient 0.39. Northern Ruson, Arctic/Anican/Pacific Ocean, 69 lightyears from San Fransisco, Chi Eridani system.
Liberal
Federalist
Republican
Democrat
Statist
Cishet male

American
And silly rabbit, Kanaria's a caliphate.

Vintagion
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Vintagion » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:35 am

Princeton, Vintagion Prime

Vintagion was bitter after the withdrawal off of Smithia. Vintagion and it's allies saw the colony of Walton as a statement to the UCE to show that they aren't backing down. Over the course of the withdrawal of Smithia, Vintagion assembled the largest army in the HISTORY of the galaxy (This isn't godmodding as we talked about, as you know the Empire is outnumbered by the UCE as the UCE has more members fighting, Vintagion needs to have a large military because it will be able to fight on all the fronts. If you add all the forces together for both sides, they are just about even.) the Vintagion force was massive, unseen, and eager to fight. The total forces numbered a little over 2 billion a little more then the United Colonies Forces, however as most nations most of the army isn't deployed, but enough are.

"Sir, the Kaltoninians have informed us of their plan to assault the Gulf and outer UCE colonies, the Glisour have also attacked Walton and indeed they ran right into Kanarian forces." A lone General said the the Great Prince who was surrounded on his throne with absolutley no light, his face was said to never been seen, his skin so pale it was as bright as the moons.
"General, tell Commadore (I doubt I spelled it right, I am not the best speller.) Ginfs to assist the Glisour, they are stationed close to Walton and it would only take an hour for them to reach the battle when they get into hyperspace." Replied the Prince quickly, "Make their planet boil in the heat of our cannons, make their ships crash into the surface in sheer fear of being shot at from all directions." Said the Prince as his shadows figure showed him sip some drink.
"Yes, your exellence I shall inform Ginfs at once!" Responded the General as he bowed before he existed through the giant doors flanked by the Princes Royal Guards.

The 15th Fleet under Commadore Ginf, near Walton

Commadore Ginfs listened to the communications array, "Of course General, I understand we shall move out immedia..." Before Ginf could finish his responce, an astroid crashed into the antenna of the communications array of his battlecrusier, "Damnit! Out long range commuications are down, use the short range array to inform the fleet were moving out to Waldon." Said Ginf as the shake hit him onto the floor.
"Yes sir!" responded the Captain
After several moments the fleet jumped into hyperspace toward Waldon.
"Inform the Glisour commander that Vinatgion is on their way, tell them to keep fighting and keep putting pressure on them." Said Ginf to a Communications officer. The officer nodded and left to dispatch the message. (The fleet is close enough for the Vintagion battlecarrier to use the short range com. ray so they don't have to use the long range one.)

To: The Commander of the Glisour attack force against Walton
From: Commadore Ginf of the 15th Fleet of the Vintagion Empire

Commander, we are on our way to assist your attack on Walton. Keep up the pressure and attack their ships, hit them and don't worry about casulties, ,make sure you attack their damaged ships if you can. They will get nervious when they start seeing ships blow up near them. We are also almost their were about an hour away, keep up the attack and take as many with you as you can.

Legrian Dominion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Legrian Dominion » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 am

all Legrian speech has been translated. From Avenger drone 6666348-Z, collated by LT. Daniel Fytkov, UCEN, Office of Naval Intelligence
Stennabenlecra orbit, aboard EKL Lea Seleitva
The drone hovered close to the Legrian ship's bridge, snapped onto its' hull, drilled probes through it, and absorbed information.
Crewmembers rushed to battle stations. Fighter pilots readied their ships. Weapons systems activated aboard the massive ship, over six kilometers long, as they did in the rest of the thirty-ship-strong fleet of Legrian ships.
The massive fleet of hundreds of warships under Admiral Hosten of the People's Liberation Army loomed before the battlegroup of AnaAnstege-class cruisers, surrounding Stennabenlecra. Their missile pods, railgun cannons, and Offensive Coilguns fired the moment the Legrians entered range, and used UCE communications frequencies.
The Dominion panicked in confusion. The Queen demanded, "What is this? I thought they were against the UCE!"
"Humans are all the same," said the Lea Seleitva and the Legrian fleet's commander, Anakin Leadiros, unhappily. "I am not surprised...another one of their dirty tricks to get us into a peaceful position and soften us up before they finished us off."
The Offensive Coilgun blasts wiped out the first ten Legrian cruisers, and missiles streaked behind the OC rounds. They pounded the debris to dust and made the shields of the surviving warships flare and spun them about in confusion.
"Return fire!" shouted Leadiros. "All ships, launch fighters! Plasma torpedoes away!"
Plasma arced in 20 degree angles from the Legrian ships and crossed the 190,000 kilometers of deep black space toward Hosten's fleet. Railgun blasts made more Legrian shields flare, while fighters struggled to launch amidst the intensifiying chaos. They finally shot free behind the blue-white energy projectiles of the Legrians.
Hosten's fleet remained in position as Leadiros ordered his ships to launch a second plasma salvo, and the first blast wiped fifty PLA warships from the air- all corvettes, unfortunately- and the second one struck the heavy frigates and destroyers of Hosten's fleet.
"Sir," said a Legrian lieutenant, "our forward fighters report that the enemy fleet has...two thousand ships!"
"TWO THOUSAND?" exclaimed Leadiros. "I thought there were only three hundred!"
"They've taken over our shipyards in the conquered worlds and they used them to build more ships," said another officer sadly.
"Damn," cursed Leadiros.
At this point, the drone's espionage activities were interrupted by a message to the Legrian fleet.
"Hello, aliens, I am Admiral Hosten of the People's Liberation Navy. I apologize for our recent activities and our destruction and conquest of many of your colonies. But it was neccessary, to pay for what you did. And now, I have a proposal for you- alliance, to beat our shared enemy, the UCE."
INTERRUPTED TRANSMISSION
Last edited by Legrian Dominion on Thu May 02, 2013 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The demonym's Lekrian, not Legrian; it's complicated.
Truly the best on NS.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of the Gliusor Species » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:19 am

In orbit of Walton, aboard ICS-3333 Demonslayer
The Gliusor battlegroup fell apart while Opila'A watched, and it burned and disintegrated.
Not a single human ship had been destroyed.
One of Opila'A's communications lieutenants said, "Fleetmistress, a message for you." She transferred the message to a holoscreen before the Fleetmistress herself.
Vintagion wrote:
To: The Commander of the Glisour attack force against Walton
From: Commadore Ginf of the 15th Fleet of the Vintagion Empire

Commander, we are on our way to assist your attack on Walton. Keep up the pressure and attack their ships, hit them and don't worry about casulties, ,make sure you attack their damaged ships if you can. They will get nervious when they start seeing ships blow up near them. We are also almost their were about an hour away, keep up the attack and take as many with you as you can.

Opila'A read the message quickly, and decided that although these Vintagionians were pretty tough, they knew little about the UCE, whose fleets had stood defiant even in the face of certain defeat during the Human-Gliusor War- a war that the humans won.
Still, they had to be good.
She ordered her fleet to charge the puny human force. With the Vintagionians' help, Walton would burn.
"Respond to them," Opila'A said. "Tell them that we are attacking in full force!"
COMMUNIQUE OF THE IMPERIUM OF THE GLIUSOR SPECIES
TO: Commodore Ginf, Vintagionian 15th Fleet
All 6,200 ships of my fleet are attacking now. Thank you for your assistance in this battle against the UCE!
HRAAAHR GLAHRSAR!
Last edited by Imperium of the Gliusor Species on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
HRAAHR GHLARSAR

An Imperial Sovereign, descendant from the last to win the Crown in the Imperial Interregna, advised by the Council of the Imperia, over a system of courts in a multispecies federation

Kaltoninia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaltoninia » Wed May 01, 2013 10:24 am

Aboard the Kaltoninian flagship "The Reclaimer of the Lost"

The Reclamier of the Lost jumped out of hyperspace along with about 3,000 additional Kaltoninian ships as part of a armada that was sent to assist and defend the new member of the Empire. Thot Rong was given command by Warmaster Kilzon (I'm sure you remember he is the one who killed Steve Smith's beloved clone.) Upon jumping from hyperspace, the Kaltoninian fleet saw the destruction of a recient battle and the reminants of what remains of the People's Liberation Navy.

(All Kaltoninian Language is translated during diologue.) [Now the Legrians can see the ships but they don't even know what they are doing or why their here. I suggest you send them a message because Kaltoninia doesn't talk unless their asked, they just do. I know it's weird. Also have the PLN communicate, don't worry it's not an attack.]

The Kaltoninian fleet moved into position, 300 Battleships moved into a circular formation around Legria, in other news 4,000 Gulf crusiers were said to be near Legrian space.
"Thot, our long range scanners detect several thousand UCE ships as well as thousands of additonal ships from Nungfienrt. We are moving our battlecrusiers into position around the planet near the Legrian space stations. The rest of the fleet is moving into our convex and diagnol formation, I am sure the sheer presence of our fleet will convince the Legrians to agree to the alliance, if they don't well to bad because this location is crutial for an attack on Kanaria and UCE soil." Said the Head-Captain to the Thot who was looking out of the bridge upon the stars and lights of the massive armada.
"Captain, I want another scan and have the ships charge the Xenoxb rounds, they will be super effective against the UCE and the advancement of our navy is crucial. The Captain put his hand on his black armor over his heart and saluted with his fist, he then walked leaving Thot Rong to watch over the organiation of the strange formation.

Vintagion
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vintagion » Wed May 01, 2013 10:38 am

Commadore Ginf of the 15th Fleet of Vintagion, above Walton

The Vintagion fleet of about 4,000 ships jumped out of hyperspace, the hyperspace route was small and only allowed hundreds of ships out at once due to the astroid belt. About 1,000 Vintagion ships arrived first and quickly assembled into their formation, Commadore Ginf and his flagship lead the way.

"Their they are, easy pickings as the Glisour are attacking them from the front with their charge, we can crush them! All cannons FIRE! Fire the Plasma cannons, fire the phasers, fire the proton topedos fire the shock pulse!" Shouted Ginf as he sat in his command chair on the bridge.
The ships fired their weapons and the attack against the Kanarian (Or UCE) ships, their shields blew in redness as the impact was devistating. "Target their engines! We can prevent their escape, fire the shock pulse at their engines." Ordered Ginf, suddenly a large shock of charged EMP/Electonic pulse was fired, the range and width of the attack covered the whole rear of the UCE fleet; in moments their engines were most likely disabled. During that attack the constant attack from the Vintagion ships heavily damaged and destroyed some ships, the UCE ships were shot up in flames and hundreds were destroyed and damaged.

Powerbroker

Founded: Dec 01, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby The United Colonies of Earth » Wed May 01, 2013 10:52 am

This post covers the period from when the Gliusor battlegroup attacks to the arrival of the Vintagionians.
In orbit of Walton, aboard UCE In Defens
Admiral Kelly Salmond stood at the tac-board inside the Tactical Salon, her lieutenants at their consoles within, monitoring the ship's fusion drive status, the power levels of various sections, hull safety, intership and intraship communications, recon fighter groups, and the like, as well as the arriving fleet of Juan Peron for Walton. The Walton Defense Fleet contained 570 ships, due to the recent Gliusor attack, and more ships were on the way in both hers and the Twentieth Fleets.
Federal Republic of Kanaria Navy Communique
TO: FLEET ADM Kelly Elizabeth Salmond, UCE Navy, UCE In Defens
FROM: ADM Milius Baldran, FRK Navy, FRK Victoria River, Sixth Fleet, Battlegroup D (Flag)
Admiral, we need your help...Gliusor forces inbound.

Salmond checked the Kanarian fleet on the tactical display. Owing to the long-running animosity between the rulers of much of humanity's colonies and the smaller star-spanning republic originally a band of illegally squatting colonists, they were classified as hostiles. She activated the FOF Tag Recognition System in the ship's tac-computer.
"Lieutenant," she said to the Fleet Command officer, "bring up all ships on audio, please."
"Aye, Admiral," the officer replied.
Salmond overrode the settings for the Tag Recognition System and reclassfied ship classifications KLCS through KHCS as friendlies.
"Ma'am, all ships in all arriving UCE and Kanarian fleets are on call for you," said the Lieutenant.
"Thank you," Salmond said. She cleared her throat, rotated her neck around so as to relax her tensed neck muscles, and said, "Attention, all ships, attention, all ships. This is Admiral Salmond. We have an enemy force inbound. Prepare all weapons, enter into defensive plan Phalanx II- Marathon. Ready all missiles smaller than LGM-118D Peacemaker-tonnage for launch. Get your fighter crews ready. Deploy troops; they'll be under command of General Peter Griffin, he's got ground defense for all infantry in this system. Set your FOF tags to recognize all UCE and Kanarian ships as friendly." She paused and added, "Good luck."
"End Com," she mouthed to the Lieutenant.
The com link shut off. Salmond checked the tacscreen again, and cursed- an armada of Gliusor was coming. Another teleonic radiation disturbance- more UCE ships reentered space. The Kanarian fleet rushed forward, and hurled immense force onto the Gliusor battlegroup, which was smashed to pieces in under three minutes.
The Gliusor fleet charged. Alarms howled on the In Defens. Admiral Salmond straightened, heart pounding. She had no time to issue specific orders- the alien fleet charged too fast on the cameras facing them, on the tacscreen.
She hit a button on the side of the tacscreen, reopening the ALL SHIPS communications link and gave a full-throated yell, adrenaline coursing through her blood, "All ships, halt where you are and GIVE THOSE ALIEN BASTARDS HELL! Fighters, ATTACK!"
Thousands of Guardian and Sabre starfighters shot into the sky, their engines glowing brilliant white. UCE ships launched Argent-V nonnuclear and Exterminator nuclear missiles toward the Gliusor fleet, and fired their Offensive Coilguns, lasers and railguns.
The Gliusor fleet unleashed a wave of starfighters. Plasma torpedoes raced from the alien spacecraft toward the human ships.
"Ma'am," said an Ops lieutenant to Salmond's right, her eyes wild. "More enemy spacecraft!"
Four thousand more Vintagionian warships entered the local space and rushed forward to engage the UCE-Kanarian fleet. The Gliusor fired teleonic energy projectors, the humans unleashed lasers, missiles, railguns and high-velocity shells, and ships from both sides flared white, their shields overloading and heating, their hulls pierced and exploded into flames, slashed into glowing, melting pieces, and fell apart.
Then the Exterminators hit the Gliusor. One thousand three hundred nuclear fireballs detonated in the midst of the enemy fleet, and shields on both sides flashed and glowed as the balls of white heat expanded. Three hundred Gliusor ships burned and a thousand tumbled derelict, damaged.
Their losses were made up by the Vintagionian EMP blast that overloaded UCE shields and took down sixteen frigates, ten destroyers, fifty corvettes and two cruisers. The Vintagionians followed this up with a barrage of energy bolts, destroying a hundred more warships.
Still, Salmond ordered her fleet to continue attacking. UCE starfighters looped into the barrage of holy hell while all the remaining UCE-Kanarian fleet ships fired their Offensive Coilguns again, superheating Vintagionian and Gliusor shields and knocking sixty Gliusor light cruisers and sixty more Vintagionian ships from the air. Another wave of lasers and Argent-V missiles struck.
Laserfire blazed and ripped apart corvettes and frigates on both sides. The sky was on fire.
Last edited by The United Colonies of Earth on Wed May 01, 2013 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
The United Colonies of Earth exists:
to bring about the settlement of all planets not yet inhabited by a sapient species within this Galaxy and Universe by the Human Race, or all members of the species Homo sapiens;
to ensure the observation and protection of the rights of all human beings;
to defend humankind from invasion, catastrophe, fraud and violence;
to represent the interests of humankind to the other governments of the Galaxy;
to facilitate the perpetuation of the unity of human civilization and infrastructure between otherwise self-governing colonies;
and to promote technological advancement and scientific discovery for the perpetuation and expansion of the unity and empowerment of all human beings.
E Stēllīs Lībertās

Steve Smith
Attaché

Founded: Sep 25, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Steve Smith » Thu May 02, 2013 9:11 am

Over Stennabenlecra, Legrian Space, aboard PLN Lord of Interplanetary Bukkake
Admiral Daniel Hosten smiled insidiously as his fleet made their opening assault against the enemy. He intended to stun the Legrians into compliance by first destroying their assault fleet. Then he would offer peace terms, economic deals, and a chance to wipe out the UCE- which they would accept. It was, after all, the United Colonies of Earth their anger was directed at. He just happened to be the nearest thing bearing a resemblance to it.
He saw their ships spin and burn, heard their comms fill with panic and fear, and waited until the Legrian fleet was close to total disorder. From the UCE probe attached to their flagship he heard the Legrian commander say, "Dena'evalebliednetahovai, talwast! Kowune! Bina'staira'evera!", which he knew to mean, "All ships fall back, now! There's too many!"
Admiral Hosten said to aide no. 2002, "Open a link to the EKL Lea Seleitva, Two Thousand Two."
"Aye, Admiral," the aide replied, and silently and swiftly opened up a screen and audio link to the Legrian ship and all vessels in its' vicinity. The UCE probe's feed now showed Hosten himself on his datapad, from where he had observed the battle.
"Hello, aliens, I am Admiral Hosten of the People's Liberation Navy. I apologize for our recent activities and our destruction and conquest of many of your colonies. But it was neccessary, to pay for what you did. And now, I have a proposal for you- alliance, to beat our shared enemy, the UCE," he began. "It will bring benefits to you beyond your wildest dreams."
Here Hosten paused. He truly, truly hated Legrians and all aliens; he thought they were either all violent brutes or smug jerks. The Legrians were more toward the brutish side.
He kept speaking.
"We shall loan you space in our shipyards," he continued, "space to colonize cleared from the ruins of the UCE, and aid in the offensive against Earth." He glanced at his datapad and saw aide no. 2055 had noticed the presence of the Kaltoninians. While speaking, "...we shall not place you in concentration camps and kill you when you resist, we shall not conquer your worlds and enslave you. Not again. We shall respect your species and its' native honor; you beat us once, after all." He didn't mention this happened, allegedly, 100,000 years ago, and told the Kaltoninians that he was working on having the Legrians agree.
"So, shall we join forces?"
An hour later, the Legrians agreed. They had joined the Empire.
Look at the shit you'll find on the internet...hahah!
Even more...:)
No, this nation is not really what I think. Not entirely.

Legrian Dominion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Legrian Dominion » Thu May 02, 2013 11:14 am

CONTINUE TRANSMISSSION

EKL Lea Seleitva,over Stennabenlecra
The PLN attacked, and Admiral Hosten continued speaking.
"Hello, aliens, I am Admiral Hosten of the People's Liberation Navy. I apologize for our recent activities and our destruction and conquest of many of your colonies. But it was neccessary, to pay for what you did. And now, I have a proposal for you- alliance, to beat our shared enemy, the UCE. It will bring benefits to you beyond your wildest dreams. We shall loan you space in our shipyards, space to colonize cleared from the ruins of the UCE, and aid in the offensive against Earth...we shall not place you in concentration camps and kill you when you resist, we shall not conquer your worlds and enslave you. Not again. We shall respect your species and its' native honor; you beat us once, after all," he said. "So, shall we join forces?"
The massive PLN fleets pushed forward, weapons blazing, then halted. The probe recorded the destruction of all but three of the Legrian warships by the immense PLN force.
Leadiros glared, helpless, at the fleet, then one of his lieutenants wailed, "Another fleet on the edge of Stennabenlecra system, Commander...it's even bigger than this one."
Hosten continued. "The UCE and their vassals Nungfienrt and Kanaria gather around you, waiting to finish you off...their fleets shall burn your worlds to ash. Do you wish this to occur?"
"No," sobbed Queen Sira, "no! Send a shuttle...tell our forces to hold their fire." Her eyes were wet with tears from the pain and conflict of supporting the Dominion against all humans, and joining with this splinter group to finish the UCE off. "We shall join them."
Commander Leadiros stared at her, surprised and saddened, just as she was. But he was a pragmatist. He knew what to do to regain the glory of the Dominion, and what to do if the PLN betrayed them.
"Yes, my queen," he said finally. "I'll send a shuttle."
end transmission
Shuttle 400491-S, en route to PLN warship Lord of Interplanetary Bukkake
shuttle events record:
Shuttle 4000491-S complies with order from Avengerprobe-UCE-6066891/Fleethunter to change Linguistic System to UCE/T1: English, Spanish, Tellurian.
Shuttle 4000491-S selects UCE/T1 Linguistic System option A: English.
Shuttle 4000491-S records launch from EKL-C-F-XV/743786
Lea Seleitva at 0670 hours
Shuttle 4000491-S travels between EKL-C-F-XV/743786
Lea Seleitva and PLN warship for 0 hours, 65 minutes, and 55.95858 seconds for 56861.509994 kilometers
Shuttle 40000491-S pilot Leonaia Perthas requests link with Enemy Vessel titled "Lord of Interplanetary Bukkake."
Request by Shuttle 4000491-S pilot Leonaia Perthas to Enemy Vessel "Lord of Interplanetary Bukkake" accepted by ENEMY NAVAL CREWMEMBER AIDE 5559.
Shuttle 4000491-S Artificial Intelligence Computer B-Z001 ordered to reassign "Lord of Interplanetary Bukkake" and spacecraft types GEC-GEE to "Friendly" spacecraft section by "FINAL STANDOFF/X009".
Shuttle 400091-S Artificial Intelligence Computer B-Z001 complies with request from "FINAL STANDOFF/X009" to reassign "Lord of Interplanetary Bukkake" and spacecraft types GEC-GEE with Callsigns PLN-589591 through PLN-613031 to "Friendly" spacecraft section.
Shuttle 4000491-S lands on Allied Vessel
Lord of Interplanetary Bukkake in launch bay.
Field report by Chief Warrant Officer Aleana Mediatha follows.

We arrived onboard the Lord of Interplanetary Bukkake and were escorted to the bridge by "Amazons", their female warriors. The Admiral of the enemy, Hosten, was there. He greeted us and told us again his terms for unity, and said that the colonists of the worlds he took over were in good condition. He then introduced us to the massive alien fleet in the distance, whom he called "Kaltoninians", and said they would help us take over. I presented him with the Queen's acceptance of the armistice between our forces. He thanked me, and we were escorted back to the shuttle.
I reccommend to Queen Sira that we rearm our forces and move to attack the human settlements in our own system, specifically the world they call Terra, once Beagailecra. It must have an unsecured astronav file that could give us the path to not only Earth, just a short jaunt from Eron'Gaianelecra, but to the worlds "Aleana", "Reach", "Gaia", "New Boston", "Bianca", and others.
-CWO Aleana Mediatha
The demonym's Lekrian, not Legrian; it's complicated.
Truly the best on NS.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of the Gliusor Species » Fri May 03, 2013 4:32 am

Aboard ICS-3333 Demonslayer,over Walton
The UCE and Kanarian fleets attacked, their nuclear missiles streaking forward toward the core of Opila'A's fleet, herded by a wave of missiles and enemy starfighters. Guardians and Sabres engaged Imperial Vampire and Dragon starfighters, plasma bolts, magnetic acceleration rounds, missiles and lasers flying between them. Vampires attached grappling hooks to Guardians and were blown off by Sabre laserfire; the Sabres penetrated deep into the fleet, their plasma shielding protecting them from the heavy laserfire.
Opila'A hissed, as the Sabre squadrons closed in on her ship, "Use all weapons to neutralize the fighters! Glyzkkkaaahkh!" (the last word meaning Now in the female dialect of Gliusor language)
Plasma torpedoes and lasers slashed into the night. The Sabres continued dodging the heavy fire.
Then the Exterminators detonated, the Gliusor teleon projectors slashed through six frigates and five cruisers, and UCE laserfire tore into Gliusor cruisers and destroyers. The nuclear fireball neutralized a sixth of Opila'A's fleet, ruining the electronics of a thousand heavy destroyers and cruisers.
They were pushed forward like shields for the UCE weapons fire. Argent-V missiles and lasers slowly chewed through the heavy Imperial alloy hulls. Opila'A watched as the heavy armor smashed into the front of the UCE warships.
Last edited by Imperium of the Gliusor Species on Fri May 03, 2013 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
HRAAHR GHLARSAR

Kanaria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kanaria » Fri May 03, 2013 11:22 am

Aboard FRK Victoria River,over Walton
The Gliusor fleet surged into the chaos. Missiles pounded them, and the charging alien forces lost thousands of warships; yet the debris flew and hit derelict and wounded UCE and Kanarian ships, damaging them further and sending them, spinning and burning, away.
Admiral Milius Baldran saw the sky illuminated by so many light flashes it was blinding. He saw, on the tactical display, dozens of Sixth Fleet ships vaporize, burn, and fall away. He saw Kanarian cruiser after cruiser lock hulls with Gliusor cruisers and detonate in furious balls of white energy, vaporizing more enemies.
The Gliusor were losing units. But the UCE and Kanaria were losing more- more units worth even more than the Gliusor and Vintagionian units, units they could not replace. The UCE and Kanarian fleets together constituted about 1,000 ships at the start of the fight and were down to three hundred sixty. The Vintagionians and Gliusor constituted ten thousand ships and were down to eight thousand one hundred, and, as Baldran considered his next move, one hundred light Vintagionian ships and eighty Gliusor destroyers were speared and destroyed by the vicious, desperate Offensive Coilgun and railgun fire.
The Victoria River's hull jumped again as she fired all her magnetic accelerator weapons at once, tearing into the massive Gliusor shield of ruined warships and blowing a hole clear through it. They swept the debris of both sides into a wall between the fleets, a wall that Salmond's core line of superheavy cruisers broke into and filled with nuclear fireballs, plasma, and railgun fire. Three hundred Gliusor ships burned as another hundred vaporized.
The Vintagionian phaser and plasma cannon fire swept apart the Eastern Armenia Taskforce, starting with the FRK Gyumri. The Kanarian Vigilance-class frigate's shields flared and died under the weight of six Vintagionian destroyers' fire, and the hull was penetrated, melted into red, yellow and then glowing-white molten metal, peeled away from the substructure, and vaporized into purplish metallic mist. Laserfire from the taskgroup, which had only lasers left to fire, harrassed the Vintagionian destroyers and they turned their weapons on the eight corvettes in the group, reducing them to balls of molten metal and vaporized debris- a fate visiting the Gyumri moments later. The rest of the Armenian task forces were soon wiped out in minutes- fifty-three more ships gone.
The UCE lost all its' remaining frigates on this battlefield. In the meantime, the remaining four thousand Gliusor warships split into two groups. One group swept into Walton's gravity well and launched dropships and fighters, made of the Gliusor's best supercarriers.
The other group continued to push the Kanarian and UCE fleets back, destroying them without mercy.

57 federal entities, 863.2 million people, $40.67 trillion GDP, Gini coefficient 0.38. North Pacific, 1,500 miles west of San Fransisco.

Federal Republic of Kanaria- 57 federal entities, $154 trillion GDP, Gini coefficient 0.39. Northern Ruson, Arctic/Anican/Pacific Ocean, 69 lightyears from San Fransisco, Chi Eridani system.
Liberal
Federalist
Republican
Democrat
Statist
Cishet male

American

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of the Gliusor Species » Fri May 03, 2013 11:26 am

Aboard ICS-3333 Demonslayer, Walton
The human fleets fell back before Opila'A and Commodore Ginf's successful onslaught toward the planet as the Fleetmistress watched. Her occupation troops swept toward Walton's surface itself. Their goal was to capture and enslave the planet's population that survived the bombing campaign that would neutralize its' defenses.
As she did this, a Lieutenant hissed, "Fleetmistress, the Empress would like to speak with you in her reception chamber."
Opila'A hissed in surprise, made a noise that would sound to a human like choking, and replied, "Tell the Empress I will be there."
She left the command platform, saying, "Lieutenant Glezza'O, you have command," and walked through a long hallway toward a room with a domed glass ceiling. It was the reception chamber.
On a platform, a holoprojection of Empress Minga'E flickered faintly. Opila'A stood before her. "Empress," she said acquiescently, as the Empress kneeled in dominance.
"Hello, Fleetmistress. I see you have killed many of the humans...and more shall follow. But first, we must reclaim Almarak from the UCE- and you shall be the one to do it."
HRAAHR GHLARSAR

Vintagion
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vintagion » Mon May 06, 2013 10:22 am

Above Walton
The Glisour counterattack devistated the UCE and Kanarian fleets, hundreds of their ships lay in ruins, Vintagion lost only 298 ships and had only 2 badly damaged. Commadore Ginf send 400 Starcrusiers to chase and kill the fleeing human UCE ships. The Vintagion Starcrusiers were quickly able to catch up the the fleeing ships. "Fire all plasma cannons! And fire the missles!" Shouted a Vintagion Captain on one of the persuing ships. The crusiers fired their plasma cannons, the dark red beam of molton hot energy easially ripped through what was left of the UCE ships shield. The cannons continued to fire and eventually the ships exploaded, then the Tracker Missles were fired to destroy any weaker ships; it was a slaughter the UCE forces suffered horrid loses and the Kanarians also suffered many as well, only the few Kanarian and UCE ships that managed to jump to hyperspace were able to escape the persuit.

"Commadore Ginf, sir. The ships you sent to persue the retreating UCE and Kanarian ships have reported that they have sucessfully completed their objective. Their were no survivers, only a few ships jumped into hyperspace but their number is so small it doesnt matter." Reported an Imperial Officer, Ginf nodded in approval then turned his head to the tinted dark view from the bridge, Ginf could see the Glisour send transport ships down to the surface. "Exellent, these allies are useful and don't mess up unlike Steve Smiths exsuse of an army."
"Sir, we have just recieved orders from Command, they have ordered the construction of a Space Defense Platform over the planet." Said the Communications officer
"Alright, get our Blisk (The Blisk are a race assumilated into the Empire since its exsistance, they are used as solider and builders.) workers to begin construction now, I assume the blueprints of the specific one are in the transmission." Replied Ginf
"Yes Sir, here they are."

To: The Glisour Fleetmaster (The one orbiting Walton)

I have recieved orders from my superiors, they order us to construct a space defense platform to orbit and defend the planet. We have began construction, however we can finish it much faster if you can give us some assistance from your slaves or any able warriors. Also continue your assult on the planet and inform us if you need any assistance. And remember we are not like those idiotic humans we may look the same and be humans as well but we aren't foolish like them, and an exellent victory against the UCE. Well done!

Gulf of Nungfienrt
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Gulf of Nungfienrt » Mon May 06, 2013 10:33 am

Near the Legrian Boarder
(I haven't posted in a while, however if you remember my last post I said we were in a naval fight with the Vintagions on the boarder of the Legrian Dominion.)

The Gulf's fleet engaged the Vintagion one, each side fought valiantly and destroyed many ships of the opposing fleets. However the Gulf's fleet received their rear guard which bolstared their numbers higher then the Vintagion Attack Force.
"Admiral, we have just receieved reinforcements."
"Good! Keep up the attack, our navy is one of the best in the galaxy! Keep up the fighting!"
Proton Torpedos, missles, and laser blasts fired all over the place, the Gulf's light crusiers fired their turrets and cannons multiple times. The battle was intense, however the power of the Gulf's weapons were to strong for the Vintagion Fleets shields, and the Pulse Flash Missles destroyed hundreds of ships. Vintagion fought back and destroyed some crusier, they also fired their Heat Missles into the engines of the Gulf's flagship, however their attack was in vein when the flagship fired their phased and ripped apart dozens of Vintagionian ships. The Battle was intense but the pressure of the Gulf's fleet was able to push against the Vintagion assualt, however the battle engagement was still going as Vintagion fought hard, as they tried to keep the Gulf's conterattack at bay.
Last edited by Gulf of Nungfienrt on Tue May 07, 2013 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

My Wise Quotes:

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of the Gliusor Species » Mon May 06, 2013 11:25 am

Aboard ICS-3334 Mastery of Galaxies, orbiting Walton
"Fleetmademoiselle (translation of Glezhizkyaglesz'jhaghhk) Glina'Y," said Fleetmistress Opila'A, "you have command for the forces in this system as Fleetmistress. I shall attack Almarak and retake it for the Empire. Do not disappoint the Empress."
"Yes, Fleetmistress."
At once they recited the Imperial Codex: "Men are inferior, women are superior, all men stand up, prepare for your impregnation!" Glina'Y straightened her full one meter tall in submission to the Fleetmistress, whose hologram disappeared.
She turned and left for the command bridge of her ship. The Mastery of Galaxies was a command ship like the Demonslayer. It hovered in orbit of Walton.
A flash of green erupted as a Vl'aam's holoprojection appeared before her on the bridge.This Vl'aam was a courier for the Imperial Field Marshall on the ground, the Emperor's brother Hogg'O' J'Eeer'Iiars. She could tell because the Vl'aam showed Field Marshall Iiars's vexillum symbol before straightening up and showing her its' report.
"Fleetmistress," said the Vl'aam, "Field Marshall Iiars's air forces report that only three continents have significant human populations." Glina'Y examined her datapad for the map of the planet: six continents, three of which were marked in red with the Gliusor symbols for humans on them: Ghizzhmmazzar.
"These three continents," continued the nameless Imperial subject, "have over twelve million soldiers on their surfaces."
Glina'Y hissed in surprise. "Amazing! Do we yet know if this world holds any importance to them?"
"No," said the Vl'aam. Suddenly, it squealed as a male Imperial warrior roared at it, just as one of Glina'Y's lieutenants hissed, "Fleetmistress, a message from our ally, Commodore Ginf."
Ginf was, militarily speaking, an amazing human. Imperial Fleetmasters usually failed to lead even fleets as big as Glina'Y's now was to victory over the humans. However, Ginf had proven to be as vicious as Opila'A, slaughtering thousands of his own people and commanding a fleet as massive as theirs. The Fleetmistress felt, incredibly, aroused by this.
"Bring it on the screen."
The massive holoscreen at the command platform glowed purple and the Imperial translation of the message appeared.
To: The Glisour Fleetmaster (The one orbiting Walton)

I have recieved orders from my superiors, they order us to construct a space defense platform to orbit and defend the planet. We have began construction, however we can finish it much faster if you can give us some assistance from your slaves or any able warriors. Also continue your assult on the planet and inform us if you need any assistance. And remember we are not like those idiotic humans we may look the same and be humans as well but we aren't foolish like them, and an exellent victory against the UCE. Well done!

Glina'Y twisted and relaxed her neck muscles, the equivalent of a human shrug; she ignored her brief feelings of irritation at being given a request from a human. Yet Ginf was, truly, an able warrior and he deserved the respect, regardless of sex or species.
"Here is my response," said Glina'Y, and began her response. "Lieutenant Mizga'U, record it as I say it," she hissed to the communications officer.
COMMUNIQUE OF THE IMPERIUM OF THE GLIUSOR SPECIES
TO: Commodore Ginf, Vintagionian 15th Fleet
FROM: Fleetmistress Glina'Y, Imperial Mastery of Galaxies Fleet
We shall send 120,000 Vl'aam, 120,000 Palo'olap, and 50,000 Ladrians. The Ladrians can only handle light labor; they are weak. The Palo'Olap are violent and will attack humans on sight; they shall have overseers of our own species brought with them (1,200 overseers). The Vl'aam are obedient and will follow the strongest and most fearsome. They rarely make a disturbance but when they do it is quite calamitous. The shuttles bearing them will arrive in thirty minutes to the appointed location of your defense station.
Opila'A is with a new fleet to conquer the UCE world Almarak,stolen from us in 2601. May we triumph over our enemies!
HRAAAHR GLAHRSAR!

The message was sent to Ginf's flagship.
HRAAHR GHLARSAR

Vintagion
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Vintagion » Tue May 07, 2013 10:36 am

Ginf's Flagship, above Walton

Commadore Ginf read the reciently recieved message from the Glisour. "Good, now we can finish this station in half the time. Captain! Transmit the corodinates of where we want their slaves to arrive." Said Ginf as he overlooked the construction of the Space Defense Platform, the Captain relayed the corodinates and gave the detailed blueprints as to were they were to work. (Lets not RP the actual construction and say that the Glisour know where they are suppost to go. However when we build things we take time, remember the rules.)

Princeton, Vintagion Prime

Chancellor Ancano (He is second in command after the Great Prince) watched the galactic map, he oversaw the deployment of forces and watched his allies also form up. The map showed the galaxy. The map was detailed and contained every known planet, star, blackhole ETC; Kaltoninia deployed their forces in crucial locations and Steve Smith's remaining forces are deployed along the Legrian borders. The Legrians were undeployed and the Glisour were deployed along the UCE boarder with Vintagion.

"I am trying to decide if the Legrians would be willing to attack Yeriga, I also am deciding if Steve Smith should deploy his forces near Los Flagg, their planetary reasources will be an exellent target." muttered Ancano.

To: Steve Smith

By order of the Empire, we order you to attack the Yerigan colony of Los Flagg, don't worry we will assist you because we know your forces are small after the prior war. And try not to mess up.

Steve Smith
Attaché

Founded: Sep 25, 2012
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Steve Smith » Tue May 07, 2013 11:25 am

Zanree: Palace of The Most Glorious Leader
BANG!
Hundreds of Zanree natives were slaughtered on the screen as The Most Glorious Leader Steve Smith watched. He relaxed, knowing the rebels would be punished, and turned the screen to one of his many porn videos.
General Tom Brady arrived, datapad in hand, in the center of The Most Glorious Leader's palace. Smith had come to appreciate the loyalty of his top general increasingly lately. Unfortunately, since all his aides had been sterilized, he would not be having a child with any of them. He suspected Brady, whose own wife was still fertile, could provide a successor.
"My Glorious Leader," said Brady, extending the datapad to him. "A message from Vintagion."
The Most Glorious Leader read it.
To: Steve Smith

By order of the Empire, we order you to attack the Yerigan colony of Los Flagg, don't worry we will assist you because we know your forces are small after the prior war. And try not to mess up.

Steve Smith frowned, thinking. "Contact Admiral Hosten. I hope his fleets can reinforce ours. Respond to Vintagion with this:"
He dictated the message.
To: Vintagion
Re: previous message
Message: We shall send forces from Admiral Dan Hosten's fleet once he responds to our hails.
Look at the shit you'll find on the internet...hahah!
Even more...:)
No, this nation is not really what I think. Not entirely.

Kaltoninia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaltoninia » Wed May 08, 2013 10:38 am

The United Castle, Kaltoninia

The cold isolated of Kaltoninia was a mystery for the galaxy, very little information is know about Kaltonina and their people in general. People refered to them as "The Mystery" what is know is that Kaltoninia is a small cold planet with constant bizzards, their people wear black thermal armor to keep them warm other wise their skin would be inflamed and they would freeze to death.

On the isolated planet stood The United Castle, it is home to Kaltoninia's leader and is directly next to the massive Kaltoninian complex, that complex is home to the Kaltoninian military command, their in the main command center stood Kilzon (I am sure you remember him) the 9ft tall figure and his short temper was a uncommon for his species. Kilzon is a Warmaster his job is to be in command of all Kaltoninian military forces, he is bascially the top dog like McAurthur was during the Korean War (Until he got removed but Kilzon won't be.)

Kilzon looked at the holoterminal the war was going at a slow pace, just the way Kilzon wanted. Kilzon knows his military is the most advanced but their numbers are not the highest, Kilzon was instructed to attack key planets and the unportected UCE member of Handilia was one of them. "Warmaster, we have the exact location of the hidden hyperspace route you wanted. It will lead us directly to Great Sofannia and Handilia (You don't have to RP as Handillia if you don't want to as I assume they are protected by the UCE?)
Kilzon grabbed the holopad from his aide, he glanced at it and nodded, he later then informed Thot Gren of the route and which planets he is to capture and destroy. Kilzon ordered Gren to arrive into the command room.
(The below conversation is translated from Kaltoninian to English)
"Warmaster, what is my duty?"
"Gren, I command you to take a fleet and follow this disovered spaceroute, the route will take you undected through the UCE. I demand you first attack Sofannia with a small force for them to think it's the main assualt, if you have the upper hand keep fighting their. As you do that I want you to send the main bulk of your fleet to attack Handillia, keep using that hyperspace lane as it is part of the one that can take you to Sofannia undected. Then I want you to glass the planet and capture it."
"Our enemies will bow before me Warmaster."
Gren saluted and left for his mission, it was no doubt a big one, however they don't have to win for it to be a sucess as Kaltoninia wanted something else, that the galaxy has never seen or was unknown.

Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperium of the Gliusor Species » Wed May 08, 2013 11:20 am

57 AU from Bianca, Almarak (NSC-4949) system, 17th Sector, UCE Space
Blue light flared and boiled in the skies as Opila'A's new fleet roared into it. Numbering 2,000 ships and therefore far smaller than her last command, it would still be able to crush the defenders of the planet Alraaar, known to the UCE occupiers as Almarak III or Bianca.
Opila'A lay in her state chamber, being fanned by tall, slim males with massive fronds and attended by erect Vl'aam servants, eating tidbits of Rockshrew meat, aboard her flagship, the Demonslayer. She had done this for the past nine hours while being informed of events on Smithia, or Walton, and planning her assault on Alraaar.
Ten minutes later she was in full battle armor on the bridge, gleaming emerald in the beautiful light of Almarak shining through the windows of the command deck.
"We are several days' sublight travel from the system center, Fleetmistress," hissed Glezza'O.
"Good. Ready all weapons systems, fighters, and troops. In one hour tell the Colonization Corps Fleet that they can come to this staging area. Launch scouts, I don't want the UCE sneaking up on us, Lieutenant."
"Of course, Fleetmistress," Glezza'O replied. She turned to her fellow Lieutenants and hissed and barked orders at them in her turn. Opila'A continued to stare toward the sun at the system center. It flickered faintly as a planet passed in front of it.
This world was Bianca, a world oblivious to the hell waiting for it in the sky high above.
HRAAHR GHLARSAR

Kanaria
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Kanaria » Wed May 08, 2013 11:25 am

Planetary Defense Center, Malaga, Great Sofannia: 0500 hours local time
Commander Daniel Barthis strode into the PDC, where officers from the Great Sofannian Armed Forces were scrambling fighters and sending naval squadrons equipped with nuclear submarines to challenge the Gliusor-Vintagion fleet in orbit, troops were being moved, and Leah Tarantea spoke to the people of Walton, promising them that the Gliusor would not win what they wanted.
Barthis commanded the local group of Kanarian space commandoes, the Star Rangers, who were nearly as deadly as the UCE's own Rapid Infiltration Shock Troopers. They numbered a hundred and were based at one of the airfields around Steveton in Great Sofannia's north.
General Robert Marsden approached him, while President Berydan held a press conference at the Riverfront Mansion in Sacramento on a screen behind them both. Barthis saluted.
"At ease," said Marsden, and Barthis put his right arm down. The General, whose face looked newly strained and tired, looked straight at Barthis. "Commander, things aren't good," he began. "The fleet's damn fled from this planet...the Gliusor were too numerous, even though we took a fifth of their fleet with us. Also, there are unconfirmed reports of enemy scout ships in the Outer Colonies and the UCE's planning not to send reinforcements because of that. Reyna Command's concerned about Battlefront, Vintagion and Steve Smith- although why worry about Smith, he's gone and his cronies are cowering in Vintagion space with barely a fleet to their name- so they'll only send us a light carrier battle group armed with an LGM-118D Peacemaker. They've told us that if the aliens are ready to conquer this world and have overrun our last position, we blow it up, deny them access to this planet for good."
Barthis nodded.
"Sir, this doesn't sound good," he admitted, "and I want to know what the 115th Kanarian Specialized Star Corps can do about it."
"Hmm..." Marsden looked away toward a map showing ground deployments of Gliusor forces. Engagements were raging on Steveland, Smithlandia, and Stevenia, the three main populated continents of Walton. He stepped toward the map and scanned it, looking at it closely, zooming in on Gliusor deployment areas. He suddenly zoomed in, eyes widening, and nodded.
"Yes!" he said. "Yes, there is something you can do, Commander." He turned to Barthis.
"At this deployment area near Fellatioburg is a Gliusor heavy carrier, linked to the surface by a maglev beam. Seize it; we'll inject the Final Standoff code into their computer network, fry that whole fleet to a crisp. When our light CBG comes, they'll be ready to blow those aliens back to Graaar." General Marsden grinned. "Inform your troops, Daniel. There's hope for this world yet."

Liberal
Federalist
Republican
Democrat
Statist
Cishet male

American

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents