NATION

PASSWORD

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
President Coriolanus Snow
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 22, 2012
Ex-Nation

The 74th Annual Hunger Games

Postby President Coriolanus Snow » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:02 pm

I am President Coriolanus Snow, and I am here to welcome you to the 74th Annual Hunger Games! 'From the treaty of the treason: In penance for their uprising, each district shall offer up a male and female between the ages of 12 and 18 at a public "Reaping." These Tributes shall be delivered to the custody of the Capitol. And then transferred to a public arena where they will Fight to the Death until a lone victor remains. Henceforth and forevermore this pageant shall be known as The Hunger Games.'

Caesar Flickerman
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Caesar Flickerman » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:08 pm

Well, welcome national and foreign viewers. It is me Caesar Flickerman host of Annual Hunger Games Live and are Tributes of the districts are preparing and training. Soon we will have all Tributes live on camera afterwards once they enter the Capitol and try to earn Sponsors. Now what do you think Claudius?

Claudius Templesmith
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Claudius Templesmith » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:10 pm

Well from the looks of these Tributes, District 11 and District 1 seem to have some pretty good players so far. But District 12 seems to interest me the most with the story of the female Tribute Miss Everdreen. From what I've heard here younger sister was chosen for this years Games, but Miss Everdreen stood up and volunteered as Tribute taking her sisters place. To me that was quite a dramatic moment and I assume a sad, yet relieved moment for the Everdreen Family.
Last edited by Claudius Templesmith on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar Flickerman
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Caesar Flickerman » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:16 pm

I agree that was saddening especially for the Everdeen's. Hopefully we will soon be able to interview this girl and ask her how it made her feel. Well now pass this talk of District 12, the Tributes are now ready to be viewed in their chariots as they ride into are beloved city Capitol! So get ready viewers and Sponsors to witness the glory of this years Tributes!
Last edited by Caesar Flickerman on Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Claudius Templesmith
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Claudius Templesmith » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Wow! Look at these Tributes, how wonderful they are! But the one everyone is talking about is of corse from District 12! They we're so magnificent with they're flaming chariot! That sure won them at least a few Sponsors and with nowadays the Gamemakers throwing in all sort of creatures and machines they're gonna need as much food and as many supplies as possible.

Caesar Flickerman
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Caesar Flickerman » Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Yes I agree, District 12 is sure to win Sponsors with a show like that. And I have now got an interview with Miss Everdeen some time today. I will make sure it is live and on camera so that all of you viewers to witness the tragic story of this girl.

Caesar Flickerman
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Caesar Flickerman » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Well viewers, I have now set up an interview with Katniss Everdeen at 11:05 on Hunger Games Live Hosted by Caesar Flickerman. So if you want to hear how Katniss feel about all of this watch Hunger Games Live!

Caesar Flickerman
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Caesar Flickerman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:16 am

Come one come all, this is the day of the Hunger Games! Today we shall watch two Tributes female and male from each of the twelve districts battle each other for the title of Victor! So happy hunger Games and now the games will start after a speech from are leader President Snow!

President Coriolanus Snow
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

-Speech-

Postby President Coriolanus Snow » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:24 am

Now on this day the twenty four tributes will compete in a test of survival known as The Hunger Games. They will compete in an arena designed by The Gamemakers of Capitol. They will battle each other for a twenty four hour long period until there is only one tribute standing, and he or she will be our 74th Annual Hunger Games victor. May the odds ever be in Your favor.
“May the Games Begin”

-President Coriolanus Snow
Last edited by President Coriolanus Snow on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar Flickerman
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Caesar Flickerman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:28 am

The Tributes are now being but into the arena that are Gamemakers have designed over the last few days. These next twenty four hours will be intense for these young adults and children. The Sponsors now need to ship in their items to the Tributes and it is time for the Tributes to grab their supplies... I wonder what events will unfold during this gathering of food and weapons. And here they go!

Claudius Templesmith
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Claudius Templesmith » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:35 am

Oh my! Look at this bloodbath that has happened during the gathering!

These will sure be a prtty violent hunger games with already 11 Tributes dead!
Last edited by Claudius Templesmith on Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caesar Flickerman
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Caesar Flickerman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:48 am

There go the canon shots for these Tributes-

Boy from District 9
Girl from District 3
Boy from District 4
Boy from District 5
Boy from District 6
Girl from District 6
Boy from District 7
Girl from District 7
Boy from District 8
Girl from District 9
Girl from District 10

What sad loses, but surprisingly the girl I interview Miss Evergreen is alive along with her partner from District 12 who fled during the Cornucopia Bloodbath. They may just be the winners of this years Games. Wait did you just see that Claudius? It looks like the Gamemakers have statrted a fire! This may be challenging to the Tributes that are in the forest...
Last edited by Caesar Flickerman on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Claudius Templesmith
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Claudius Templesmith » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:23 am

Wow, now another has been killed. This time a female from District 8 injured and killed by Cato male Tribute of District 2 and Peeta Mellark male Tribute of District 12 who has seemed to have formed a pack with other Tributes. This is sure interesting, but how do you think this is going to end up Caeser? Oh wait, and now it seems they have trapped other District 12 Tribute Kattniss Everdeen up in a tree and are camping out below her waiting for her demise I assume.

Caesar Flickerman
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Caesar Flickerman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:13 am

Not Katniss, she was such a spunky girl. I sure thought she would win but from the looks of things it seems she might not make it sadly. And what I think Claudius, about the teamwork thing is with two or three people sure it would be nice and work out for one ore two of them in the end depending on their district, but over that amount is just ridiculous. In this so called "alliance" of Tributes there are over four members including Katniss' own partner as you may call it having them be from the same district.

Caesar Flickerman
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Caesar Flickerman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:17 am

Oh! Now look at that! Katniss has just cut a tracker jacker from her tree she has been stuck in, killing the District 4 and District 1 females. I knew she had to survive some how. Hopefully this girl can manage to stay alive a bit longer, I couldn't stand to watch her be killed so soon...
Last edited by Caesar Flickerman on Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Claudius Templesmith
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Claudius Templesmith » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:38 am

You do seem to favor this Katniss girl, but in my opinion that alliance of Careers aside from the District 12 boy are appearing to be quite powerful killing almost all of the Tributes that have died so far. But away from are favorite Tributes and such, the Careers are hunting down remaining Tributes as this Katniss is helping another Tribute named Rue from District 11.

Caesar Flickerman
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Caesar Flickerman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:48 am

The boy from District 10 has just been killed. Another loss so soon into the Hunger Games and the Gamemakers are already bringing up chatter about interfering like they did with the fire earlier.

Caesar Flickerman
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Caesar Flickerman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:00 pm

Well for the last few hours it seems the Tributes have remained in hiding besides the short battle just moments ago when three died, the male Tribute from District 3 who was killed by the Tribute Cato, the male Tribute from District 1 Marvel who was killed by Katniss Everdeen, and female Tribute Rue from District 11 after being injured by Marvel. That leaves less then half of the Tribute left and it looks like things are about to heat up again as I see the Tributes come out of hiding.

Claudius Templesmith
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Claudius Templesmith » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Now look tow more dead Tributes, the male from District 11 Thresh and the girl from District 2 Clove. That leaves four more Tributes including the District 12 pair. You may be right Caesar, District 12 may just win.

Caesar Flickerman
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Caesar Flickerman » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Oh, Foxface the female from District 5 has just accidentally ate deadly nightlock berries that Peeta Mellark from District 12 has gathered. That leaves three more Tributes. If Peeta and Katniss work together they might just win the Hunger Games!

Claudius Templesmith
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Claudius Templesmith » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Now the Gammakers have just sent in Wolf Mutts to attack the remaining Tributes possibly trying to kill one of the District 12 Tributes.

Caesar Flickerman
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Caesar Flickerman » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:00 am

They just always have to interfere don't they? Because of them poor Katniss might not make it, but she still needs to make sure to stay calm and get onto high ground before those creatures get her.

Claudius Templesmith
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Claudius Templesmith » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:04 am

Now they are in the open with the Wolf Mutts and there is only around an hour and a half until the Games are over. Oh now they are climbing up on a platform where it seems Cato from District 2 is hiding.

Caesar Flickerman
Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Caesar Flickerman » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:09 am

Cato is now attacking Peeta, choking him with his arm. Katniss is starting to aim her bow and arrow at Cato and Peeta. What is she doing, trying to save Peeta or kill both of them? Oh! Katniss has just shot Cato in the hand who has fallen to the ground with the Wolf Mutts who are now killing him. And what is this? Katniss has just shot Cato in the head as the creatures were savaging him. This sure is a grand Hunger Games! Two Tributes from the same district means there can be two Victors because of are previous rule change! Happy Hunger Games!

Seneca Crane
Political Columnist

Ex-Nation

Postby Seneca Crane » Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:14 am

Message from Gamemakers "Attention audience and Tributes of District 12, the previous rule change has been revoked so there may only be one Victor. That is all..."

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents