NATION

PASSWORD

Africa - We need active peoples!

Talk about regional management and politics, raider/defender gameplay, and other game-related matters.
Not a roleplaying forum.
East Xibeiguo
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 09, 2010
Ex-Nation

Africa - We need active peoples!

Postby East Xibeiguo » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:28 pm

So, Africa, you know, Africa. Not spelled weird, no symbols, the actual continent and region Africa. Well. Seeing as about half of our members suddenly... Left, we're looking for new members to join Africa! So, come on down to Africa and be part of the Earth's best continent!

... I suck at recruiting messages. So anyway. We need people. We're having elections, and if a bunch of people, good people, join, we'll delay the elections just so you goodies can take part in them. Oh! Forgot to mention, we do have an offsite forum now! Yay!

Africa, where the Zebras roam free~
Last edited by East Xibeiguo on Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cyrele
Secretary

Founded: Jul 23, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Cyrele » Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Put a link to your region in your post so that interested-but-lazy bums (like myself) don't have to hunt your lovely region down. :)
My political compass
Economic Left/Right: -5.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.90
The Political Compass

East Xibeiguo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby East Xibeiguo » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:01 am

Gosh darnit. I swore I had the link in there. I guess I copied it but never posted it xD Here it is, and it's in the first post as well now:

--->Africa<---

Dukopolious
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:08 am

East Xibeiguo wrote:be part of the Earth's best continent!

... I suck at recruiting messages. ~

Firstly, the recuriting message isn't that bad. secondly, what credentials make africa the best?
Mallorea and Riva should resign

East Xibeiguo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby East Xibeiguo » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:45 pm

Dukopolious wrote:

Firstly, the recuriting message isn't that bad. secondly, what credentials make africa the best?

We're the first (actual, real world) continent alphabetically. We're the first continent, according to many sources, to sustain the Homo Sapien, which now populates much of the real world. And finally, I'm there, and I'm too sexy for my shirt, so that makes us pretty awesome.

Dukopolious
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:49 pm

East Xibeiguo wrote:
Dukopolious wrote:

We're the first (actual, real world) continent alphabetically. We're the first continent, according to many sources, to sustain the Homo Sapien, which now populates much of the real world. And finally, I'm there, and I'm too sexy for my shirt, so that makes us pretty awesome.

Not meaning to flame, but rather put up a counter argument, you have byfar the worst govenments in the world (Forms of govenment,/ corruption in them), the worst economy, the most reliant on forgien donations, the most populated by 3rd world country, and franckly the entire world feels sorry for you.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:30 pm

Dukopolious wrote:Not meaning to flame,

You know a post is going to be bad, when it starts off with that...
but rather put up a counter argument, you have byfar the worst govenments in the world (Forms of govenment,/ corruption in them), the worst economy, the most reliant on forgien donations, the most populated by 3rd world country, and franckly the entire world feels sorry for you.

Yeah. Not an appropriate argument for the Gameplay forum. Take it elsewhere, and preferably without being so trollish.

Dukopolious
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Dukopolious » Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Sedgistan wrote:
Dukopolious wrote:Not meaning to flame,

You know a post is going to be bad, when it starts off with that...
but rather put up a counter argument, you have byfar the worst govenments in the world (Forms of govenment,/ corruption in them), the worst economy, the most reliant on forgien donations, the most populated by 3rd world country, and franckly the entire world feels sorry for you.

Yeah. Not an appropriate argument for the Gameplay forum. Take it elsewhere, and preferably without being so trollish.

Alright sorry sedge. i'll refraise everything:

If africa is the best in your opiinion se be it :oops:

East Xibeiguo
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby East Xibeiguo » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:36 pm

Dukopolious wrote:
East Xibeiguo wrote:

Not meaning to flame, but rather put up a counter argument, you have byfar the worst govenments in the world (Forms of govenment,/ corruption in them), the worst economy, the most reliant on forgien donations, the most populated by 3rd world country, and franckly the entire world feels sorry for you.

Yes, but, I'm still sexy enough to counteract all of that. Therefore, come to Africa, and you will become sexier by association.

Particle
Secretary

Founded: Jul 16, 2011
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Particle » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:08 am

Dukopolious wrote:

asia's the best, just joking (i know it's dry)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Gameplay