NATION

PASSWORD

Minenian civil war

A staging-point for declarations of war and other major diplomatic events. [In character]
Minena
Attaché

Founded: Dec 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Minenian civil war

Postby Minena » Tue May 03, 2011 2:06 pm

For centuries the minenan royal family has ruled the country with a fair hand.But now everything has changed with the death of the aging king alexzader crift with no heir to the trone the lords and ladys of minena begian fighting against each other for control as stated if the bill of rights if the king should die without an heir the lords well take the trone.While queen sophia 1 still holds the trone the lords do not reconize her rule.As fighting between the royals and the rebals countined a thrid faction the new republican party begian to gain support from the lower class and peasent population.
The new republican partyImage
Formally a frogotten party left after the monarchy took over.Now headed by nathale graves the party seeks to regain control of the country.
The new republican party coutines to gain ground agianst the royal family and lordships
The lordshipsImage
Headed by the grand conceil of lords and ladys.
They want nothing less then the right to rule the counrty as stated in their constituon.
Taking the western half of the country they plain to unify the country under there rule.
The royal familyImage
The ruler's of minena for 300 hundred year headed by queen sophia.They hope to retain power long effough for an heir to born
And put things back in there propere order.
Nubuian freedom fightersImage
Freedom fighter from a nereby group of islands in the past they've made no groud by with the civil war the military junta decided to act.
OOC:Here's a map
Last edited by Minena on Thu May 05, 2011 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue May 03, 2011 2:24 pm

Metanih will aid the republicans in their fight. We will use a large portion of what we can to help, but some is currently in another war at the moment. As it is almost done they are preparing to leave, and will help if necessary. Our forces consist of:
Orbital Weapons Platforms
Many spec ops teams.
Virtually no infantry, navy, or air force (That is how we pay for space weapons)
Elite Snipers
Anti communication network.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Minena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Minena » Tue May 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Metanih wrote:Metanih will aid the republicans in their fight. We will use a large portion of what we can to help, but some is currently in another war at the moment. As it is almost done they are preparing to leave, and will help if necessary. Our forces consist of:
Orbital Weapons Platforms
Many spec ops teams.
Virtually no infantry, navy, or air force (That is how we pay for space weapons)
Elite Snipers
Anti communication network.

To:Metanih
We welcome your help in freeing our nation from the croupt monarch.Any help you can send will be much
apercated.

Zathganastan
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zathganastan » Tue May 03, 2011 2:41 pm

Zathganastan would like to support the nubian rebals in there cause for freedom
We can send air force units and suppies right away.
Evelyn Beatrice Hall:I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
Shakespeare:All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;And one man in his time plays many parts
The Allied states Military, zathganastans pride and Joy:
Army: 35,000,000 armed forces
Navy: 18,000 ships
Air force: 10,000,000 air force personal
and National Marines: 8,000,000 marines
Zathgan speical forces:2,500,000 speical forces

Kommandoria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kommandoria » Tue May 03, 2011 3:11 pm

While the proud nation of Kommandoria itself is ruled by a royal family, we support The Lordships in this situation. Kommandoria will send its Imperial Army, Imperial Navy, and Imperial Sky Fleet. Also, large shipments of arms and other supplies will be shipped to The Lordships faction. An absolute monarchy is a failed form of government, and rebel factions always transform into dictatorships. This "republican party" will simply turn the government into a massive bureaucracy, which is unacceptable. Death to the opponents of The Lordships. Mobilization of cargo shipments and armed forces will commence immediately.
"I will scorch the very grass from your land in a blaze of glory.
I will salt the soil and destroy all hope of recovery.
I will make your nation into a desolate wasteland, a hellish desert of despair.
I will end you, and your very name will be lost from history
."
--The Most High Royal Kyzar, Leonardo de Vespucci XVI

Fongbai
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 28, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Fongbai » Tue May 03, 2011 3:18 pm

The Emperor of Fongbai wishes nothing more than to help the Royal family stay in power. The Emperor will send any help needed to ensure the Royal family retains their power.
Our Emperor 张苍龙 is A Boss! All Hail The Emperor!

My political compass
Economic Left/Right: 6.62
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 7.08

Map of Fongbai and other 3rd Corner Nation:
Map of 3rd Corner

Capital City Xibai:

Mythryll
Envoy

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mythryll » Tue May 03, 2011 3:21 pm

Mythryll will send supplies to The Republic, if it is a democracy. We will not however, send soldiers.
Last edited by Mythryll on Tue May 03, 2011 3:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Political Compass: Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.83 Left/Right: -6
Political Test: Cosmopolitan 50% Secular 48% Visionary: 42% Anarchistic: 51% Communistic: 42% Pacifist: 68% Anthropocentric: 60%
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
Luke 10: 25-37

Komi Rus wrote:I'm pretty sure CONGRESS stands for Collection Of Narcissists Greedily Ruling (by) Endorsing Surveillance (and) Suppression.

Imperializt Russia wrote:1984 was not an instruction manual.

Libertarian California wrote:I think I just saw the Bill of Rights go down a storm drain.

Ifreann wrote:Teenage girls are not a microcosm of society.

Impeach Ceasar, Legalize Senate, Empire is Theft.
Marcus Junius Brutus the Younger 44 BCE

Minena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Minena » Tue May 03, 2011 3:24 pm

Kommandoria wrote:While the proud nation of Kommandoria itself is ruled by a royal family, we support The Lordships in this situation. Kommandoria will send its Imperial Army, Imperial Navy, and Imperial Sky Fleet. Also, large shipments of arms and other supplies will be shipped to The Lordships faction. An absolute monarchy is a failed form of government, and rebel factions always transform into dictatorships. This "republican party" will simply turn the government into a massive bureaucracy, which is unacceptable. Death to the opponents of The Lordships. Mobilization of cargo shipments and armed forces will commence immediately.

To:Kommandoria
We welcome your aid the monarch has no right to train power when it was promisted that if no heir was born an elect from the lords and ladies would be held.Your forces are well appreciated.We hope this will be enough to defeat the Rebels,Monacrh,and Republica armies.

Minena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Minena » Tue May 03, 2011 3:29 pm

Fongbai wrote:The Emperor of Fongbai wishes nothing more than to help the Royal family stay in power. The Emperor will send any help needed to ensure the Royal family retains their power.

To:Fongbai

thank you with the death of our beloved king multplete suitor's have claimed our land.
With you help we will push the usurpers into the sea.

Minena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Minena » Tue May 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Mythryll wrote:Mythryll will send supplies to The Republic, if it is a democracy, we will not however, send soldiers.

To:Mythryll

We will assure you we want only to establish a fair and free democracy.
Where the averge man is not looked down apon by a Croupt monarchy.
If you can please send any supplies you can.

Mythryll
Envoy

Founded: Mar 29, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Mythryll » Tue May 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Minena wrote:
Mythryll wrote:Mythryll will send supplies to The Republic, if it is a democracy, we will not however, send soldiers.

To:Mythryll

We will assure you we want only to establish a fair and free democracy.
Where the averge man is not looked down apon by a Croupt monarchy.
If you can please send any supplies you can.

Will do.
Political Compass: Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.83 Left/Right: -6
Political Test: Cosmopolitan 50% Secular 48% Visionary: 42% Anarchistic: 51% Communistic: 42% Pacifist: 68% Anthropocentric: 60%
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts.
Luke 10: 25-37

Komi Rus wrote:I'm pretty sure CONGRESS stands for Collection Of Narcissists Greedily Ruling (by) Endorsing Surveillance (and) Suppression.

Imperializt Russia wrote:1984 was not an instruction manual.

Libertarian California wrote:I think I just saw the Bill of Rights go down a storm drain.

Ifreann wrote:Teenage girls are not a microcosm of society.

Impeach Ceasar, Legalize Senate, Empire is Theft.
Marcus Junius Brutus the Younger 44 BCE

Kommandoria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 18, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kommandoria » Tue May 03, 2011 3:36 pm

Mobilization of Kommandorian forces has been completed. The Imperial Army will be transported by the 3rd Combat Zeppelin Fleet and deployed via drop pods into Lordship territory in order to establish a Forward Operating Base. Once the infantry set up an airfield, the Imperial Sky Fleet (Air Force) will commence strike operations. The Imperial Navy is en route to the shoreline to begin unloading supplies and begin bombardments. Kommandoria has no quarrel with The Royal Family, therefore they will not be attacked unless we are provoked. However, The Ministry of War is still in the process of determining whether to attack the Republican Party or The Rebels first.
"I will scorch the very grass from your land in a blaze of glory.
I will salt the soil and destroy all hope of recovery.
I will make your nation into a desolate wasteland, a hellish desert of despair.
I will end you, and your very name will be lost from history
."
--The Most High Royal Kyzar, Leonardo de Vespucci XVI

Minena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Minena » Tue May 03, 2011 3:50 pm

As the lordship weclomed it's new allies they plained to take out the rebel's to gain the oil fields there and use the money from the oil to lanuch a full scale war on the republican forces.Gathering forces the lordship Moved 3 divison's onto the staging area."Lord maneths the fleet is on the way if we act quickly enough we can catch the rebels of guard."Very well War a horriable thing really but we cannot let a croupt manarch and false rebulic control the future of our nation.

Zathganastan
Senator

Founded: Aug 22, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Zathganastan » Tue May 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Preparing there air unit's zathgan forces begian landing on Rebel airfields.
Ok men our job here is to defend this island fron the other factions.
Evelyn Beatrice Hall:I may disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
Shakespeare:All the world's a stage, And all the men and women merely players:
They have their exits and their entrances;And one man in his time plays many parts
The Allied states Military, zathganastans pride and Joy:
Army: 35,000,000 armed forces
Navy: 18,000 ships
Air force: 10,000,000 air force personal
and National Marines: 8,000,000 marines
Zathgan speical forces:2,500,000 speical forces

Metanih
Senator

Founded: Jan 21, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Metanih » Tue May 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Brigades of snipers begin arriving in Republic territory. They are best at defense, but use them as you see fit. A few trained assassins are among them, if that should be necessary.
Nationstates Ninja
Second to Reploid Productions...
Everyone should watch this excellent show, and the movie Serenity.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0303461/

If you don't know me well, talk to me more. I have a DeviantArt account here. http://merin593.deviantart.com
Also, I am a pansexual genderfluid individual. If you don't know what that means, look it up. I deal with enough people asking in real life. . ;)

Minena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Minena » Tue May 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Metanih wrote:Brigades of snipers begin arriving in Republic territory. They are best at defense, but use them as you see fit. A few trained assassins are among them, if that should be necessary.

General hanks:Thank you we'll makedure that all of your men make it home when this war is over.
Leaving for hq Hanks though what would be there first objective they had enemys to the east and west they needed a break out.So taking a battilion of his best men hanks ordered that they would be attacking the lordship.

Threlizdun
Post Marshal

Founded: Jun 14, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Threlizdun » Tue May 03, 2011 5:26 pm

The people of Threlizdun wish the Republicans success in their revolution.
She/they

Communalist, Social Ecologist, Bioregionalist

This site stresses me out, so I rarely come on here anymore. I'll try to be civil and respectful towards those I'm debating on here. If you don't extend the same courtesy then I'll probably just ignore you.

If we've been friendly in the past and you want to keep in touch, shoot me a telegram

The Austin Family
Civilian

Founded: May 03, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby The Austin Family » Tue May 03, 2011 5:32 pm

i will support the royal family with whatever they need to win

Conslokia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Conslokia » Tue May 03, 2011 5:34 pm

The Federation of Conslokia is sending 50 A-10 Thunderbolt II's to the republicans to provide air support. We are also sending in 5,000 troops trained in urban guerilla warfare. As well, we are sending 30 F-22s and 15 harrier jump jets. My troops have been given extra weapons and supplies to arm the peasants. i have also sent training professionals to make the peasants proficient with these weapon's usage.
Last edited by Conslokia on Tue May 03, 2011 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Minena » Tue May 03, 2011 5:54 pm

To:The Federation of Conslokia
Thank you for your support we will soon have enough forces to strike at the capital.
As of now we declare ourselves the Demcaritc republic of minena.

West Citidal city
Soon after sending the message the DRM lanuched a seige of minena city.
Fighting was brutal as royal forces refused to give even an inch of ground to enemy forces.As Republican tanks made there way into royal square they found them sevles suck in anti tank traps,RPG's and other tanks."Colonel franks we're under heavy assult here the royals are dug into the buildings with machine guns and heavy artiilary."Alright we'll have the A-10's do a bomb run stand by.
Last edited by Minena on Tue May 03, 2011 5:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fongbai
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Fongbai » Tue May 03, 2011 5:56 pm

To: Queen Sophia

I am happy to personaly inform you that the Empire of Fongbai are now completely mobilized for war. So far, I have deployed:
3 C-130 Cargo planes containing ammunition, medical supplies, and emergency food
5 Iroquois Class Destroyers to take control of the seas
15 F-35 Fighter jets to take control of the skies
30 Attack Helicopters and Medic Helicopters
500 Troops (475 Infantry and 25 Snipers)
All of which are under General 驅逐艦; He will follow any plans you make.
Signed:
Empire of Fongbai Ministry of Defense
Last edited by Fongbai on Tue May 03, 2011 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My political compass

Map of 3rd Corner

Capital City Xibai:

Conslokia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Conslokia » Tue May 03, 2011 6:02 pm

OOC: A-10 Thunderbolt II's are designed to do bombings and provide close air support. They are especially effective against infantry and vehicles. F-22's are fantastic dogfighting planes and my f-22's are equipped with umbra air to air missles. I have sent most of the planes deployed in the region on this mission.
3 squadrons screamed across the sky and towards the royal square behind the F-22's. The f-22's would do the dogfighting while the A-10's firebombed the city and shot up the ground forces. The sky was an odd tinge of blue mixed with yellow and as the squadrons broke formation to enter into combat in almost looked peaceful and beautiful. Then the A-10's began to fire and the fantasy was over.
Last edited by Conslokia on Tue May 03, 2011 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Minena » Tue May 03, 2011 6:05 pm

Fongbai wrote:To: Queen Sophia

I am happy to personaly inform you that the Empire of Fongbai are now completely mobilized for war. So far, I have deployed:
3 C-130 Cargo planes containing ammunition, medical supplies, and emergency food

To:Emperor 张苍龙
Thank you for your support with your help we will take back our country from all the usurpers.
As of now where plaining a major offensive agianst the lordship and republicans.We could use your forces to hit the lord ship while we finish
off the tratiors in the new rebulican force.

Fongbai
Spokesperson

Father Knows Best State

Postby Fongbai » Tue May 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Minena wrote:
Fongbai wrote:To: Queen Sophia

To:Emperor 张苍龙
Thank you for your support with your help we will take back our country from all the usurpers.
As of now where plaining a major offensive agianst the lordship and republicans.We could use your forces to hit the lord ship while we finish
off the tratiors in the new rebulican force.

To: Queen Sophia

Very well General 驅逐艦 has now been informed of this plan. He will begin the assault on the location of the Lord ship through the use of the fighter jets and the attack helicopters. The attack will come as a surprise and the enemy will never know which direction the assault will take place.
Signed:
Empire of Fongbai ministry of defense

My political compass

Map of 3rd Corner

Capital City Xibai:

Minena
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Minena » Tue May 03, 2011 6:12 pm

"All men hold your ground we can't let those tanks through if we don't hold them off they'll take the rest of the city.
Taking cover where ever they could find it the royal forces where shredded by haevy bombardment.You men fallow me where getting out of here and taking down those tanks.Fallowing the captain perfectly the men head in the burning buildings."Ok,Ok ready..Aim..Fire.
As the team shot rockets into the tanks ground forces where fire to advance due to the fact that the machine guns where down."Push forward men.Taking the square the Democratic republic of minena begian to push father into the city.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to International Incidents