NATION

PASSWORD

[draft] Condemn The Eternal Knights

A chamber dedicated to the dissemination of inter-regional peace and goodwill, via force if necessary.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Emperor Mok
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperor Mok » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:31 am

Founderless regions are a disease which must be eliminated. We make no apologies for this view and anybody who disagrees with it will be considered our enemies. Within three weeks of our founding, we have raided the same amount of regions TBR raided and soon it will be destroyed by our glorious founder.You have been warned.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:35 am

Within three weeks of our founding, we have raided the same amount of regions TBR raided

TBR has raided 3,500+ regions in its lifetime.

And you're claiming TEK did that in 3 weeks. :palm:
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Emperor Mok
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 04, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Emperor Mok » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:46 am

We raided the same amount that TBR raided within the same period of three weeks.

RiderSyl
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 16, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby RiderSyl » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:55 am

What "period of three weeks" was that, exactly? I don't know what the founding date of your region was.
R.I.P. Dyakovo
Sylvia Montresor

Ashmoria
Karpathos
~ You may think I’m small, but I have a universe inside my mind. ~

Nephmir
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:25 am

I purposefully founded The Eternal Knights on December 30th, 2 days before new year, even though I've had the idea since early October.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_
The 300 Endorsements of Nephmir
"100 by land, 100 by air, 100 by sea."
Mercenary of The Sable Order
Commander in Project Soul

Coraxion
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 06, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coraxion » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:16 am

@Representatives of The Eternal Knights

Hey, why you guys don't just come to take some lessons to The Black Riders? I'm pretty sure things can be arranged in way you can retain your own distinct identity if you want. Few updates and you look whole business from totally different perspectives. Then you're almost ready for The Hegemony over GCRs. Maybe even SC itself will bow for your Eternal Might. :p

Then your can continue what ever you desire and maybe some day really earn your Badge of Honor. As if there are any sense at all left in Security Council you're not going to get your badge.

The Bruce
Diplomat

Founded: Antiquity
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Bruce » Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:15 am

A lot of invaders and invader groups out there have done truly bad things you can hang a condemnation on. The Eternal Knights aren't one of them.

I realize the Black Riders have miraculously squeezed out two condemnation badges for their petty vandalism sprees, but they've actually done a little bit more than that. Not that participation as invader lead, with the rest of Team Invader, should get them singled out any more than the rest of the mob. Simply put, until invader groups become capable of carrying out terrible things, without having to get the help of every other invader to carry them out, no invader group deserves to be singled out for a condemnation.

Abacathea
Minister

Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Abacathea » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:09 pm

A couple of points on this;

1: I know it's direct from their Intro but I'd query the use of the term feeders and sinkers. It's not allowed in any other context in SC works so this seems a grey area.

2: I know I did a draft recently but I abandoned it for a variety of reasons. I wanted to sake off some personal cobwebs and gauge support. At the time it was minimal and on reflection I understand why. The group is highly over inflated and it's mostly hot hair from internal origins.

3: some of the claims this group makes are just laughable. I really hate to see the watering down of SC resolutions here and a group only two months old really has a lot to achieve before this is warranted. (See my revelation come point 2). If the grand repealer SkyDip doesn't get to this before me I'll happily crush it under my boot should it pass.
G.A #236; Renewable Energy Installations (Repealed)
G.A #239; Vehicle Emissions Convention (Repealed).
G.A #257; Reducing Automobile Emissions (Repealed).
G.A #263; Uranium Mining Standards Act
G.A #279; Right of Emigration
G.A #292; Nuclear Security Convention
(Co-Author)
G.A #363; Preservation of Artefacts (repealed)
S.C #118; Commend SkyDip
S.C #120; Commend Mousebumples
S.C #122; Condemn Gest
S.C #124; Commend Bears Armed
S.C #125; Commend The Bruce
S.C #126; Commend Sanctaria
S.C #131: Commend NewTexas
(Co-Author)
S.C #136; Repeal "Liberate St Abbaddon" (Co-Author)
S.C #143; Commend Hobbesistan
S.C #146; Repeal "Liberate Hogwarts"

Abacathea
Minister

Founded: Nov 17, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Abacathea » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:12 pm

Emperor Mok wrote:Founderless regions are a disease which must be eliminated. We make no apologies for this view and anybody who disagrees with it will be considered our enemies. Within three weeks of our founding, we have raided the same amount of regions TBR raided and soon it will be destroyed by our glorious founder.You have been warned.

Regions who may be culturally flourishing and well knit communities are a disease because the founding member died? Are you really THAT stupid? God help you if nephmir EVER cte's for even a day I will personally make it my business to destroy every region and jump point you have. The eternal valley will be a wasteland when I finish with it.
G.A #236; Renewable Energy Installations (Repealed)
G.A #239; Vehicle Emissions Convention (Repealed).
G.A #257; Reducing Automobile Emissions (Repealed).
G.A #263; Uranium Mining Standards Act
G.A #279; Right of Emigration
G.A #292; Nuclear Security Convention
(Co-Author)
G.A #363; Preservation of Artefacts (repealed)
S.C #118; Commend SkyDip
S.C #120; Commend Mousebumples
S.C #122; Condemn Gest
S.C #124; Commend Bears Armed
S.C #125; Commend The Bruce
S.C #126; Commend Sanctaria
S.C #131: Commend NewTexas
(Co-Author)
S.C #136; Repeal "Liberate St Abbaddon" (Co-Author)
S.C #143; Commend Hobbesistan
S.C #146; Repeal "Liberate Hogwarts"

Vuuhn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vuuhn » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:43 pm

Emperor Mok wrote:Founderless regions are a disease which must be eliminated. We make no apologies for this view and anybody who disagrees with it will be considered our enemies. Within three weeks of our founding, we have raided the same amount of regions TBR raided and soon it will be destroyed by our glorious founder.You have been warned.

So people who disagree with you are enemies? Well, then come at us! Old World Union, password's GloryandPower.
❤SEX SLAVE TO THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤
Generation 33 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
This nation is a direct reflection of my views.
If the word "newsboys" means anything to you, click this-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqvgBdfbKMA
Anti: Gay marriage, Satanism, atheism, liberalism
Lavan Tiri's Italian-American boyfriend!
Politically Incorrect and proud of it. If you take issue with what I say TG me.

Vuuhn
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vuuhn » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:44 pm

Abacathea wrote:

Regions who may be culturally flourishing and well knit communities are a disease because the founding member died? Are you really THAT stupid? God help you if nephmir EVER cte's for even a day I will personally make it my business to destroy every region and jump point you have. The eternal valley will be a wasteland when I finish with it.

Can I get in on that?
❤SEX SLAVE TO THE VAMPIRE QUEEN OF COOKIES❤
Generation 33 (The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.)
This nation is a direct reflection of my views.
If the word "newsboys" means anything to you, click this-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqvgBdfbKMA
Anti: Gay marriage, Satanism, atheism, liberalism
Lavan Tiri's Italian-American boyfriend!
Politically Incorrect and proud of it. If you take issue with what I say TG me.

Avacon Diplomat
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Avacon Diplomat » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Unfortunately the proposal has been removed from the floor due to myself not being aware that I had to click on the button clarifying that the telegram was for a campaign when I sent out telegrams for the proposal. The proposal will not be submitted again due to general opinion. I thank you for your insight.

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:25 pm

The proposal was actually removed for a Rule 4 violation. The failure to label your TGs correctly got you a warning.

Omigodtheykilledkenny
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 14, 2005
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Omigodtheykilledkenny » Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:32 pm

Sedgistan wrote:The proposal was actually removed for a Rule 4 violation.

Because it said "feeder" and "sinker", or something else?
Omigodtheykilledkenny FAQ | "The Biggest Sovereigntist IN THE WORLD" - Chester Pearson

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:12 pm

Vuuhn wrote:

So people who disagree with you are enemies? Well, then come at us! Old World Union, password's GloryandPower.

Congratulations! If you're telling the truth, then TBR now as the password to your region! Enjoy.

Also, I appreciate the condemnation effort, but it was too early. Just wait a little while longer.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

Sedgistan
Site Director

Founded: Oct 20, 2006
Anarchy

Postby Sedgistan » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:11 am

Omigodtheykilledkenny wrote:
Sedgistan wrote:The proposal was actually removed for a Rule 4 violation.

Because it said "feeder" and "sinker", or something else?

Feeder/sinker.

Avacon Diplomat
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Avacon Diplomat » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:59 am

Ah ok. So hypothetically and although I won't submit it again, if I remove the section of feeders and sinkers, it will not contravene any rules?

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:29 am

Looks like it. That seems to be the only problem. I'd just remove that line entirely.
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

Fascist German Empire
Civilian

Founded: Jan 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Fascist German Empire » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Nephmir wrote:You really think that a condemnation will strike us down? If this gets through, and we are condemned, I will use it to my advantage.

a condemnation is like a badge of honour if we receive one... it is basically rewarding us and recognising what we have done!

Long live the Eternal Knights!

Normlpeople
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 25, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Normlpeople » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:53 pm

This may be my inexperience in this area talking but... we have a new invader region here, one that has barely been heard of, in here talking about how they are a danger (they even so far as to compare themselves to the best, The Black Riders, in an attempt to flatter themselves). The proposal is written by a relatively new nation, and the greatest support is coming from members of the invader region themselves hoping to get a "legitimacy badge".

Is anyone elses "Puppet wanking" radar sounding off here?
Last edited by Normlpeople on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Words and Opinion of Clover the Clever
Ambassador to the WA for the Armed Kingdom of Normlpeople

Shahansh
Attaché

Founded: Dec 10, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Shahansh » Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:08 am

Normlpeople wrote:Is anyone elses "Puppet wanking" radar sounding off here?

It happened before on a previous thread Nemphir made.
http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=277341
I'm an 21 year old dude. Nothing special.
Shahansh is a representation of my beliefs. Feel free to enlighten me if you feel the need.
On a different note, Shahansh is mostly desert with a small ocean border.

Nephmir
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Nephmir » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:32 pm

Actually, I sent a telegram to his region not that long ago, as a recruitment telegram, and they were one of the regions that didn't react so lightly.

This is not my puppet, nor do I believe that anyone in my region wrote this, but that said, I did get bored about a week ago and decided to submit a proposal to condemn myself through Hydronite. Didn't expect it to make it too far, and I thought a Commendation would be pushing it :p
SC Resolutions
SC#165 | SC#173
_
_

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Security Council