NATION

PASSWORD

UNSMG - CLOSED, VISIT NEW SITE

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Where should UNSMG focus on?

Improving/creating storefronts
29%
More NationStates news articles
25%
GE&T/RP newcomer aid
14%
Evenly distributed focus
32%
Other (please TG)
No votes

Total votes : 28

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 22, 2013
Ex-Nation

UNSMG - CLOSED, VISIT NEW SITE

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:02 pm

Advertisement

UNSMG Official Flight Sponsor - [VISIT PAGE]

UNSMG Motor Vehicle Sponsor - [VISIT PAGE]

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

AN OUT-OF-CHARACTER FAQ
Why does UNSMG have so many tiers of membership? And hey, why are your stores listed as 'divisions' of UNSMG and not just like any other member?

Because I run this place like a Benevolent Dictatorship! No, poor initial planning I would say resulted in the way UNSMG looks today. At first, the function of UNSMG was to unite all of my own storefronts, kind of like a massive corporation, where all the subsidiaries could be centralized. I had all the logos fancied up, and the links to all my storefronts prepared. However, in the later stages, as I was writing up the Operational Policy's membership clause, I realized... it was kind of pointless. Since my own storefronts were obviously under my control, there would technically be no need for an Operational Policy with a clause referring to membership --- which wouldn't be very realistic.

So what I did was I tampered around with the idea of allowing membership of other companies, so that there would be a little more meaning to the first clause. These members were simply known as members in the beginning. However, then I realized, a lot of people visiting GE&T likely don't have a storefront, which would be a problem since I initially wanted to display members' logos like how I displayed my own. So what happened was, I created the 2 tiers, certified for those who have storefronts, and regular for those RP nations that don't frequent GE&T or for some reason, don't have a storefront. At the last minute I realized, "what if storefronts that don't meet the definition of 'multimedia', like airlines, decided to apply?" If they took the time to visit, I didn't want to turn them away! And thus, the 'observer' tier was created.

What now? Now I have these fancy logos for each of my storefronts displayed, but now that I opened it up to membership from other nations, I obviously don't have time to put everyone's logos in that format. It would take up an incredible amount of space too! So I decided "oh well", and separated my storefronts from others, renaming my group of companies to divisions of UNSMG, allowing me to retain the original formatting and design without significant changes.

Why do you have NationStates in your name? This game isn't supposed to exist in the RP universe!

Insert Heisenberg here: You got me. :bow: Yes, that's true, technically as an RP storefront, you're not supposed to acknowledge the existence of this game, and it's true that most of my storefronts operate in the RP universe. However, my newspaper, The Mediete Journal, which I started way, way x1099 before UNSMG, actually does report news, both roleplay & gameplay material. Remember, as I mentioned above, UNSMG was, during planning, meant to be a private corporation, filled with only my own companies, not the agency that it is today. Since my flagship company was involved in gameplay as well, I created a name, which I hoped, would help tie my RP and GP companies together, so that it would be a valid organization in both worlds. It's a bit of a grey area that no one else really operates in, so cut me some slack here.

Speaking of names, I didn't you used to be the United NationStates Media Group, not Multimedia?

I switched over to using 'multimedia' because previously when I used 'media', people thought this was simply a news agency, which isn't true, while I admit, at the moment, most members consist of news agencies.

So who can actually apply? I still don't get what you mean in the Operational Policy.

Newspapers, magazines, radio, TV, app developers, internet providers, video game publishers, anything along those lines are accepted. When in doubt, apply anyway! :p I never turn anyone away, worst case scenario is that you'll become an observer instead of a member. Oh well.

Accounts, investment plans... you've got a lot of services for an agency like this.

Again, it's because UNSMG was meant to be a corporation. All these things, investment options, UNSMG accounts, all of these were planned out well before I made the last minute overhaul of the design, something I described in the answer to the first question. I had everything prepared and ready to go, so I decided to roll out all these services anyway. That's why UNSMG is listed as a for-profit organization after all. I'm in it for the money. Wait what?

There haven't been posts on <storefront> in a while, is it still open?

Does it say that it is closed? As long as it's displaying the [OPEN] tag on the storefront, or even if there is no tag on the storefront, I'm still checking in to make sure it's running. Since I spend a lot of time building up my storefronts, I make sure that they don't get neglected. If a storefront is closed, it will clearly display the [CLOSED] tag, no exceptions. Often they may get buried a bit, since I don't like bumping my threads with posts of no substance. Post away, I welcome it!

What's your name? Where do you live? Are you a girl or a guy?

Federation of Trelatche is my main nation name, and of course, I (I'm assuming you're referring to my nation) live in NationStates' servers, where else? (^_^) I hope this FAQ wasn't too long, and remember, if you have any immediate issues, don't hesitate in sending a telegram to me or any other nation on the Board of Directors. If they are non-urgent issues, I would request that you send them through the handy links at the top right, just below all those quote buttons. Don't forget to check out all of our services, and enjoy the services of UNSMG!

Chairman of the Board:
Harold Boss, President of ETV
(Federation of Trelatche)

Vice Chairman of the Board:
James Harding, Editor-in-Chief of The Mediete Journal

Secretary of the Board:
Vacant

Director of General Operations:
Thomas Evans, CEO of GE&T Central Security

Director of Internal Operations:
Victoria Preston Courtney, CEO of Delack Media Group
(Elemental North)

Director of Finance:
Linda Kern, Senior Operating Officer of Kauvers International Holdings LLC
(The Recon Empire)

Director of Admissions:
Vacant

Director of Consumer Relations:
Vacant

Chief of International Incidents News Bureau:
Vacant

Headquarters: 3992 Alder Way
Empire City, Federation of Trelatche
P.O. Box: FOT288-1
helpdesk@unsmg.ft
Customer Service Hotline: 1-844-435-7387

Interested in our goals? Apply to join UNSMG today!

We have reporters in, and gather news from a growing list of regions and forums. We also offer some of our services to citizens in the regions we operate in. Below are some of the regions that we are currently operating in, listed alphabetically. As well, we have News Bureaus right here on the forum, so don't forget to drop by and visit them! Our official news feed is the News Bureau at International Incidents

UNSMG FORUM BUREAUS (A-Z)

REGIONS OPERATING IN (A-Z)

Left: The provisional headquarters of what would develop in the UNSMG, dated August 12, 1996. The headquarters seen here was constructed by the Ministry of Broadcast & Media, during the period of governmental oversight.

The idea of a unified media agency was first mentioned in 1991 by Warren Line, then Editor-in-Chief of The Daily Times (later merged with The Mediete Journal), during a press conference in Empire City. He cited the issue of the disorganized state the media industry was in at the time, where there existed little to no regulation, as well as a lack of co-operation and communication between some of the largest domestic media networks. Many recognized the long-existing issue, and open debate on the situation was finally ignited.

This was especially a problem, as the Ministry of Broadcast & Media, the precursor to the Ministry of Communications, was a newly established government arm, and was struggling to regulate the wide spectrum of companies and organizations. While his statements sparked a nationwide conversation throughout 1991-92, little progress was made during that period, where it ultimately faded from public view. The issue of regulation and unity of media corporations was raised again in 2004, with the abdication of King John II from the throne. While initial reports had announced the heir, Albert XXI, numerous agencies reported his brother Charles was to ascend to the throne. Disagreements between networks continued up until the coronation, where at the end, much misinformation was spread across the nation.

This issue again highlighted the argument Line had made 13 years earlier, but with the support of the monarchy, plans were finally drawn up to create a unified agency. The groundwork for the agency was laid out in 2005, but progress was yet again halted due to political turmoil within Trelatche, which would ultimately result in the overthrow of the monarchy. The new Republic set out to finish the plans after the revolution in 2011, with much of the work finalized by the end of 2012. At that point, the government began to withdraw its close oversight, and handed over all operations to a coalition of some of the largest multimedia corporations, and its Board of Directors.

In late 2013, talks began with several non-affiliated organizations in forming a large, unified agency in which regulation and co-operation could be readily available to its members. The unregulated and scattered companies were efficient themselves, but the multimedia companies began to see more potential in uniting together in expanding the reach of the agency, and providing both quality service and quality material to consumers. The final documents and paperwork were completed at the end of 2013 to allow additional membership, and the UNSMG was launched internationally mid-2014, with its first appointed Chairman of the Board, Harold Boss of ETV. While the original group consisted only of several companies, specialized primarily in the news industry, it has since then grown larger and more interconnected that before, with the technology and other industrial sectors making its debut at the agency. As well, previously only open to membership from regional allies and domestic companies, membership has expanded to allow international integration into UNSMG.

Today, the agency continues to grow and expand its presence on the international stage, spreading our goal of creating a fair, open, and cooperative market for all. Be part of this continuing experience by joining UNSMG today!

*Please read this short message from the current Presiding Chairman of the Board at UNSMG

Welcome to our HQ!

UNSMG was founded on the concept of promoting co-operation between multimedia corporations, as well as ensuring regulated, quality service among all members. This has been our goal since the beginning, and we have continually worked towards maintaining this goal since its conception. We will, and we are continuing to work for a brighter and more informed future, for all citizens of NationStates, regardless of their beliefs. On behalf of the entire staff here at UNSMG and all of our members, I thank you for visiting our agency, and I would highly encourage you to spend some time on our services, as our team has worked very hard to ensure the best experience for you.

We aren't simply an agency, we are the people behind it. Even if our services did not fit your needs, it is my genuine hope that we have inspired you to help maintain the enjoyable experience that we have here, at NationStates. Enjoy the services of UNSMG.

Current Presiding Chairman of the Board of UNSMG

We here at UNSMG offer two different membership plans. Certified members wield voting power within the organization, as well as the ability to run for positions on the Board of UNSMG. Regular members do not need to have an active storefront, but they may not run or vote for the position of the Chairman of the Board, as with companies granted an observer status. As well, they will not be automatically given a UNSMG account, though they are welcome to apply for one. As stated in Clause 1 of our Operational Policy, all members are permitted to withdraw at any time, and may be re-admitted if necessary. Below is a list of all of our current regular and certified members.

Since we do regular check-ups on every individual company, we guarantee that the services listed here are active and ready to receive inquiries, as required of them by Clause 2 of our Operational Policy. Feel free to visit some of these services, and see what each of them have to offer.

CERTIFIED MEMBERS

REGULAR MEMBERS

AGENCY OBSERVERS

DIVISIONS OF UNSMG

Divisions of United NationStates Multimedia Group are companies and services operated by UNSMG. Divisions of UNSMG that are available internationally here at Global Economics & Trade are carefully constructed to ensure quality for consumers. Only authorized services are listed below, and have a badge on each respective storefront to indicate its status.

If you are a certified member of UNSMG, you are qualified to submit your company for a review to determine whether it is a suitable candidate for a UNSMG Division distinction. If it has received such a distinction by this agency, it will be permanently advertised below, to ensure quick and easy access by visitors. If a storefront not listed here is utilizing the UNSMG badge, please inform management immediately, so that we can resolve the issue accordingly.

ImageImage

ImageImage

• Global Economics & Trade Central Security: [FORUM STORE]
  • Trelatche Computing Development: [FORUM STORE]
  • Halford Media Moderation: COMING SOON
ImageImage

As a growing agency, we are always looking for suitable investors to finance our expansion. UNSMG is willing to offer 6.10% interest return for all investors who are interested in helping the agency grow, among the highest market return rates available. In fact, for long-term investors, we are willing to increase that rate to 6.12%, the highest we are currently able to offer. To put it more simply, for every dollar you put in, we will return that plus 6 additional cents to every dollar at the end of the specified investment period. For long-term or indefinite investments, payments will be made periodically to the financial institution of your choice.

Easy, seamless, and with no work required on your part. Once the contract expires, we will send you a notice, and wire any remaining funds to your nation or company within 24 hours. If it's that easy, then why leave money sitting when it can be working for you? Your money, can make money. Don't miss out on this chance -- fill out an application below, and invest in UNSMG today!

What are benefits to companies if they don't extend down the line to consumers? UNSMG offers numerous package deals for those who want to subscribe to our agency. What we offer here is the UNSMG Platinum AccountTM for our loyal customers. When you apply, we will create an account for you on our database, which will log your subscriptions and purchases with UNSMG services.

Every service you subscribe to, every member you purchase from will add up points to your card. For every 100 points you gather, you will receive a notification from UNSMG, and if you have enough points, you can cash in those points with any one of our services. You will receive 10 points for every new service you subscribe to/purchase from, and 5 points for every additional time you subscribe/purchase from the same service. Rewards offered from companies may vary, but we guarantee that they will be above what usually is available to the open market. Consider that as our way of thanking you for being a loyal customer. Want an account? Want your first 50 points? Look in the applications below, and have your account activated today, so that you can sooner begin to enjoy all the benefits UNSMG has to offer.
Last edited by Federation of Trelatche on Mon May 11, 2015 9:22 pm, edited 126 times in total.

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:17 pm

The United NationStates Multimedia Group's Operational Policy applies to all companies who are members of the organization. The policies indicated below are not to be altered in any form unless ratified by at least at least 2/3 of member companies.

Clause 1: Membership

All multimedia-related companies, defined as being a company which provides a means of mass communication, whether through news, entertainment, or other forms of services (ex. Internet Service Providers), are eligible to apply for membership regardless of political background. A UNSMG membership panel will review your company; approval or denial of application will be determined within 7 days at the latest.

Applicants who are recommended by more than 1 member may see a shorter review period. Approved members have the right to withdraw from United NationStates Multimedia Group at any time, and can be re-approved if necessary, without being penalized. All existing certified members are eligible to run for other office positions, elected once every year if contested, and are eligible to vote for the candidates, however, no one company may occupy more than one board seat. As well, each nation may only have a maximum of 1 Board member company at any given time, with Bureau Chiefs counting as members of the Board. Companies with an observer status or with a regular membership are not allowed to vote nor run for office.

Clause 2: Service Quality

GENERAL: All member companies are required to provide and maintain high standards of customer service for any requests made to its respective organization. Profanity and other forms of disorderly behavior by patrons are to be regulated, and are not permitted to be exhibited by the member company. Applications on member company sites must be responded to within 2 weeks of posting, unless the service is closed, a work in progress, or can be proved to be part of roleplay experience. Refer to Clause 4 for failure of compliance. NEWS ORGANIZATIONS ONLY: All member news agencies will have access to available regional correspondents' reports, and will share collectively information on latest news. Regional correspondents will remain unnamed to protect their identities. All members are encouraged to contribute reporters to the UNSMG. Reporters are expected to forward regional telegrams and report on changes within the leadership, policies, or World Factbook Entry of the said region, though additional information is encouraged.

Clause 3: Public Relations and Partnerships

Public relations are to remain under the jurisdiction of member companies. UNSMG members are prohibited from interfering with other members' services if such interference is disruptive to their operational capabilities. UNSMG will also reserve the right to regulate public relations of individual members if continued unregulated operations can be proven to be detrimental to members and/or non-member companies. Partnership deals and negotiations will also remain under control of each respective member; however, a partnership negotiated by the UNSMG will apply to all member companies.

Clause 4: Failure of Member Compliance

UNSMG is extremely dedicated to providing quality service and establishing clear uniform trade regulation for a fair consumer market in this industry. This is one of our resolute goals, and we strive to ensure that our member companies and organizations remain loyal to this goal. Unannounced audits will be performed on members (a maximum frequency of one per month) and if the results of this audit are unsatisfactory, the member company will be given a warning, and one month to show improvement. Each member will receive up to 3 warnings for unsatisfactory behavior. However, if the issue can be proven to UNSMG to be inaccurate or false, warnings may be withdrawn. Once 3 warnings have been issued after which point if the problem in question has continued to remain unresolved, UNSMG has the right to expel the member company. Expelled members must undergo a thorough review and a vote by members upon request of re-admittance. For severe infractions in the past, UNSMG has the right to deny future attempts to rejoin this agency for the company/nation in question.

TMJ Headquarters courtesy of SKY HIGH ARCHITECTURE
Last edited by Federation of Trelatche on Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:03 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:52 pm

As mentioned under clause 3 of our operational policy, all members are free to negotiate trade partnerships individually. However, partnerships negotiated with UNSMG itself apply to all members, as they are partnerships with the agency itself. Below are some of our esteemed partners, who enjoy the benefits of all of our services available at UNSMG, and who cooperates with us to maximize your pleasure as a consumer. If your company is missing from the list, or if some links do not work, please telegram Federation of Trelatche or Pacema to resolve these issues.

Vehicle courtesy of Diamond Star Automotive

Last edited by Federation of Trelatche on Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:43 pm, edited 13 times in total.

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:12 am

We are constantly in search of companies to form trade alliances with, as well as companies to co-operate with. Interested in being part of UNSMG? If you wish to be a member of UNSMG, fill in the 'membership' application below, no actual storefront is required. For those interested in negotiating trade agreements as well as becoming an official partner of UNSMG, please fill in the partners/trade form below. UNSMG would like to remind clients to completely fill out the forms, as we need all the information requested. Fulfilling clause 2 of our policy, we will respond to applications and questions within 5 days of posting or sooner, guaranteed.

For more information as to which one you qualify for, click here.

Code: Select all
[b][u]CERTIFIED MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION[/u][/b]
[b]Name of Nation[/b]:
[b]Name of Company[/b]:
[b]Name of Company Leader & Title[/b]:
[b]Description of Company Services[/b]:
[b]Link to Storefront[/b]:
[b]Number of Employees[/b]:
[b]Is your company part of another organization? Y/N[/b]:
[b]If yes, please list them here[/b]:
[b]Comments (optional)[/b]:

[b][u]REGULAR MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION[/u][/b]
[b]Name of Nation[/b]:
[b]Name of Company[/b]:
[b]Name of Company Leader & Title[/b]:
[b]Description of Company Services[/b]:

For information regarding what a discount account is, click here.

[u][b]ACCOUNT APPLICATION[/b][/u]
[b]Name of Nation[/b]:

[b][u]PARTNERSHIP APPLICATION[/u][/b]
[b]Name of Nation[/b]:
[b]Name of Company[/b]:
[b]Link to Storefront[/b]:
[b]Services Provided[/b]:

For more information on investments, and how it may benefit you, click here.

[b][u]INVESTMENT APPLICATION[/u][/b]
[b]Name of Nation[/b]:
[b]You are investing on behalf of (Company/Government/Individual)[/b]:
[b]Amount Invested (in NS$)[/b]:
[b]Investment Period (at least 2 months)[/b]:

Last edited by Federation of Trelatche on Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:50 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Visit main nation: Trelatche

Tuva SSR
Minister

Founded: Nov 27, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Tuva SSR » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:57 am

Name of Nation: People's United States of Tuva SSR
Name of Company: Ching's East Asian Foods,Inc.
Name of Company Head & Title: CEO Kim Chang Li
Link to Company (if available): Ching's
Comments (optional):[/code]

[code]Name of Nation: People's United States of Tuva SSR
Estimated Nation Population: 1.500 Billion something
Currency Name: Aksa
Comments (optional):
Name of Nation: People's United States of Tuva SSR
Name of Company: Ching's East Asian Foods,Inc.
Link to Storefront: Ching's
Services Provided: Selling Asian Foods and Providing a Restaurant
Comments (optional):
Mallorea and Riva should resign
Vajrayana Buddhist and proud.
My Steam name is Mustache Cash Stash.
I support thermonuclear warfare. Do you?
RIP Leningrad Union,unjustly deleted on February 17,2014
I have survived 1 embargo,one WA condemnation proposal,and dozens of Wars,and always come out unscathed.You just can't defeat me.
5,Complete Peace
4,Peace
3,Struggling Relations
2,War
1,Total War
Current DEFCON-2
Fourth Gilnean-Lithuanian War

Rodrania
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Rodrania » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:07 pm

Name of Nation: Rodrania
Estimated Nation Population: 2.628 billion
Currency Name: $Rod
Comments (optional): You did a great job with the storefront, my friend!
Last edited by Rodrania on Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pronouns are he/him if you care, tho I myself don't.
I'm a Communist of the Marxist variety without specific labels, I am not a hardliner towards any specific ideology of Communism beyond having influences from several sources and I am in no way an advanced Marxist/Leninist/Luxemburgist/etc intellectual.

Always open to discuss privately with people aligning towards the Far-Right respectfully if they are to respect me back.

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:41 pm

SUBJECT: APPLICATIONS

RE: Tuva SSR

Congratulations! Our admittance board has reviewed the account and partnership application of Ching's East Asian Foods,Inc. and have granted them approval. Unfortunately, due to your company failing to meet the requirement of Clause 1 of our Operational Policy (must be a media company) your membership has been declined. However, UNSMG has granted Ching's East Asian Foods,Inc. observer status, for your interest. We sincerely hope for stronger relations between you and UNSMG, to benefit both the markets and the consumers.

We are always looking to better help our clients. Therefore, if you have any questions, concerns, or reports to file, please feel free to contact UNSMG, and our staff will be more than happy to attend to your needs. For our customer service hotline, call 1-844-435-7387 for more information, or telegram for a more direct response. Enjoy the services of UNSMG.

For a Brighter and Interconnected Future. UNSMG © Copyright 2014

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:45 pm

RE: Rodrania

Congratulations! Our admittance board has reviewed the account application of Rodrania and have granted them approval. We sincerely hope for stronger relations between you and UNSMG, to benefit both the markets and the consumers.

We are always looking to better help our clients. Therefore, if you have any questions, concerns, or reports to file, please feel free to contact UNSMG, and our staff will be more than happy to attend to your needs. For our customer service hotline, call 1-844-435-7387 for more information, or telegram for a more direct response. Enjoy the services of UNSMG.

OOC: Thanks for the comment, I appreciate it!

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:43 pm

NEWS BULLETIN

As the current presiding Chairman of UNSMG, I'm proud to announce that after almost a week under construction, we are officially OPEN to public access, although we continued to accept applications during our construction period. We thank all those who have helped in the establishment of the UNSMG, and apologize if the construction period caused issues when accessing the page.

If there are any remaining problems with the page, please contact UNSMG immediately, so that we can quickly resolve these issues. Please enjoy your visit, and have a peek at all the services we have to offer here, at the United NationStates Media Group.

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:17 pm

NEWS BULLETIN: UNSMG NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS

As an expanding agency, we need funding to develop some of our latest programs. Therefore, as part of our economic expansion plan, we have opened up UNSMG to investors from the international community. We offer some of the highest return rates available on the market today, for investment in our agency. In fact, to mark the debut of this program, Olsen Supermarkets has kindly agreed to invest in UNSMG. Your money can earn money, with no work required on your part. Find out more information about this above, and learn how to apply.

If you have any questions, concerns, or reports to file, please feel free to contact UNSMG, and our staff will be more than happy to attend to your needs. For our customer service hotline, call 1-844-435-7387 for more information, or telegram for a more direct response. Enjoy the services of UNSMG.

Numadsh
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 12, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Numadsh » Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:32 am

A NOTE FROM THE NOMADIC PEOPLES

Addressed to the United NationStates Media Group

Greetings dear reader!

Let me introduce myself as Director Harris Cornwall of The Nomad's Press. Our organization is interested in partnering and trading with your group. However we are also interested in your goals (although we aren't entirely a media group ourselves). Despite this, the press can store your film and footage for you. On behalf of the Nomadic People's of Numadsh and our press, I would like to apply for partnership with the UNSMG. I have filled in the application form and placed it after this note.

Compliments of the Director, Mr. Harris Cornwall
With greetings from the Master, Mr. Berry Punlee

Name of Nation: The Nomadic Peoples of Numadsh
Name of Company: The Nomad's Press
Link to Storefront: Link
Services Provided: Publishing, collecting, lending, and selling literary works, DVDs and other related material
Comments (optional): None
Last edited by Numadsh on Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Nomad's Press (might reopen soon!)
In case I once more
Just disappear like before
(Refounded 04032024)

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Numadsh wrote:
-submission-

RE: Numadsh

Congratulations! Our admittance board has reviewed the partnership application of The Nomadic Peoples of Numadsh and have granted them approval. We sincerely hope for stronger relations between you and UNSMG, to benefit both the international market and the consumers. As well, to address a concern in your attached note, we have reviewed your storefront, and have deemed it to be a valid applicant, according to Clause 1 of our Operational Policy, should you choose to apply for membership.

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:37 pm

Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Zunkwentania
You are investing on behalf of (Company/Government/Individual): The Ministry of Foreign Investment of The Democratic Republic of Zunkwentania
Amount Invested (in NS$): 1,000,000
Investment Period (at least 2 months): 2 years
Comments (optional):

The United Remnants of America
Post Marshal

Founded: Mar 09, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The United Remnants of America » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:08 pm

Name of Nation: The United Remnants of America
Name of Company: Wildfire Industries
Name of Company Head & Title: CEO Harry Miller
Comments (optional): None at this time

Name of Nation: The United Remnants of America
You are investing on behalf of: Wildfire Industries
Amount Invested (in NS$): NS$: 184,000,000.00(Equal to one billion Remnant Credits)
Investment Period (at least 2 months): One year
Comments (optional): None as of now.
By any means necessary. Call me URA
Winner of 2015 Best of P2TM Awards: Best Roleplayer - War
"I would much rather be with you than against you, you're way too imaginative."
"URA New Confucius 2015."- Organized States
"Congrats. You just won the second place prize for Not Giving a Fuck. First Place, of course, always goes to Furry."
"He's an 8 Ball, DEN. You can't deal with an 8 Ball." - Empire of Donner land
"This Rp is flexible with science and so will you." - Tagali Federation
"I'm confused as to your tactic but I'll trust you." - Die erworbenen Namen
"Unfiltered, concentrated, possibly weaponized stupidity."
Thafoo, Leningrad Union: DEAT'd for your sins.
Discord: Here

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:03 pm

Zunkwentania wrote:
-submission-

RE: Zunkwentania

Congratulations! Our admittance board has reviewed the investment application of The Democratic Republic of Zunkwentania and have granted it approval. We sincerely hope for stronger relations between you and UNSMG, to benefit both the international market and the consumers.

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:06 pm

The United Remnants of America wrote:
-submission-

RE: America

Congratulations! Our admittance board has reviewed the membership and investment applications of The United Remnants of America and have granted them approval. We sincerely hope for stronger relations between you and UNSMG, to benefit both the international market and the consumers.

We are always looking to better help our clients. Therefore, if you have any questions, concerns, or reports to file, please feel free to contact UNSMG, and our staff will be more than happy to attend to your needs. For our customer service hotline, call 1-844-435-7387 for more information, or telegram for a more direct response. Enjoy the services of UNSMG, and we welcome your company as part of UNSMG.

Elemental North
Senator

Founded: Aug 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:08 pm

Name of Nation: United Democracies of Elemental North
Name of Company: Delack Media Group
Name of Company Head & Title: C.E.O, Victoria Preston Courtney
Description of Company Services: Hospitality
Link to Storefront: D.M.G
Number of Employees: 2.5 million
Is your company part of another organization? Y/N: Y
If yes, please list them here: The Aegerium Group
Comments (optional): Currently a partner
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:22 pm

Elemental North wrote:
-submission-

RE: Elemental North

Congratulations! Our admittance board has reviewed the membership application of United Democracies of Elemental North and have granted it approval. We sincerely hope for stronger relations between you and UNSMG, to benefit both the international market and the consumers. In an additional note, due to your previous contact and request to UNSMG, your company has been appointed the position of Internal Operations, a position which, I am sure, your company will serve to the best of its ability.

Elemental North
Senator

Founded: Aug 28, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Elemental North » Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:24 pm

Federation of Trelatche wrote:
Elemental North wrote:
-submission-

Congratulations! Our admittance board has reviewed the membership application of United Democracies of Elemental North and have granted it approval. We sincerely hope for stronger relations between you and UNSMG, to benefit both the international market and the consumers. In an additional note, due to your previous contact and request to UNSMG, your company has been appointed the position of Internal Operations, a position which, I am sure, your company will serve to the best of its ability.

Thank you. We look forward to serving on your board very soon.
NO. 1 TITTY INSPECTOR

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:50 am

Elemental North wrote:
-reply-

The Board of Directors is pleased to receive CEO Victoria Preston Courtney of Delack Media Group as the new Director of Internal Operations!

Center Earth
Lobbyist

Founded: May 24, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Center Earth » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:57 pm

ACCOUNT APPLICATION
Name of Nation: Center Earth

INVESTMENT APPLICATION
Name of Nation: Center Earth
You are investing on behalf of (Company/Government/Individual): Government
Amount Invested (in NS$): 1,500,000
Investment Period (at least 2 months): 24 months
Comments (optional):
Last edited by Center Earth on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Free Pejite
Envoy

Founded: Jun 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Pejite » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:36 am

INVESTMENT APPLICATION
Name of Nation: The Kingdom of Free Pejite
You are investing on behalf of (Company/Government/Individual): Company (Dtuujy Works)
Amount Invested (in NS$): $1,000,000
Investment Period (at least 2 months): 2 months
Last edited by Free Pejite on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Sserjyurfhdtna rav ekaefh nirunuedt"

Name: Republic of Pejite
Capital: Ippheroan
Currency: Shubbl/Shubl
Leader: President Namowa
Population (RP): 40,000,000+
Military: 100,000+
  • Standoff against the Congress
  • Reconstruction & Modernization
Currently roleplaying in near future of present timeline. This nation doesn't represent me IRL...not always at least. :D

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:15 pm

Center Earth wrote:
-submission-

RE: Center Earth

Congratulations! Our admittance board has reviewed the account and investment applications of Center Earth and have granted them approval. We sincerely hope for stronger relations between you and UNSMG, to benefit both the international market and the consumers. As well, we have noted that you were a previous customer of a UNSMG service; therefore, we have updated your points accordingly.

Federation of Trelatche
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Federation of Trelatche » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:17 pm

Free Pejite wrote:
-submission-

RE: The Kingdom of Free Pejite

Congratulations! Our admittance board has reviewed the investment application of The Kingdom of Free Pejite and has granted it approval. We sincerely hope for stronger relations between you and UNSMG, to benefit both the international market and the consumers.

Last edited by Federation of Trelatche on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zunkwentania
Minister

Founded: Apr 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Zunkwentania » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:32 pm

ACCOUNT APPLICATION
Name of Nation: The Democratic Republic of Zunkwentania

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads