NATION

PASSWORD

Royal Bracazie Markets (OPEN)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Bracazas
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2014
Ex-Nation

Royal Bracazie Markets (OPEN)

Postby Bracazas » Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:06 am

"Everything Under The Bracazie Sun"

Overview

The Royal Bracazie Markets welcomes all nations to the national trade company of Bracazas. We are the official suppliers of Bracazie goods to the international market. We offer different kinds of products from the local industry and sell them for low prices. Established in 1781, we have been shipping Bracazie goods within our waters for a very long time. We help local communities grow by supplying materials from registered companies t0other parts of the country. And now, we are expanding our services to include the rest of the world in hopes of benefiting all nations.

We offer efficient, reliable service and good quality products at even better prices. Anything from fruits, to meats, to metals can be yours for a very good deal. We are also an environmentally-friendly company, only offering products from government-certified green producers. The RBM offers discounts on large orders, as well as low shipping costs by sea to any part of the world. Our mission is to expand the principles of fair trade one transaction at a time. And if you ask nicely, perhaps we can talk about the price ;)

We are GREEN. We are EFFICIENT. We are RELIABLE. And we are CHEAP.

So what are you waiting for? Browse our Catalog and see everything Bracazas has to offer under the tropical sun!

Business Connections

As a company, we seek to work with other entities to secure the wealth and prosperity of their people as well as ours. We believe that by establishing partnerships with local and foreign companies who uphold the value of fair trade, we build a stronger world economy as well as a stronger community. We aim to benefit everyone by sharing the wealth. Simply click on our partners below to see what they offer:

Image Image

Partners
ImageImage

If you wish to be partners with us or have a product you want us to carry, simply fill out the form below:

Code: Select all
[size=150]Business Requests (Attn. Dame Korva Vigon, President)[/size]

-Name:
-Name of company:
-Head of company:
-Country of Origin:
-Privately/Publicly owned?:

(Insert message here; optional)

Customer Service

Are you a satisfied customer? Maybe you encountered a problem. Perhaps you just wanted to put in your two cents. If you feel the need to leave a comment about our company, use the form below:

[size=150]Customer Comments (Attn. Girod Alaeni, Costumer Service Director)[/size]

-Name:
-Name of company (if applicable):
-Head of company (if applicable):

(Insert message here)

All messages will be considered. Thank you for your support.

Catalog

Welcome to the storefronts! Before browsing our stocks, please consider the following information:
-The Royal Bracazie Shipping will handle all deliveries for the company
-Orders below 100,000t or NS$50 million will be charged a flat shipping fee of NS$75/t of material
-Orders exceeding the set limits above receive FREE shipping!
-Please allow up to three weeks for delivery
-Payments are accepted in the form of cards, cash, or checks and must be received before product is shipped

That's it! Take a look at our stores and see if you find anything you fancy. Use this order form below to complete your transaction:

[size=150]Order Form[/size]

-Name:
-Name of company:
-Head of company:
-Nation of origin:

(Insert order here)

Raw Materials I Agricultural Products I Animal Products I Specials

Raw Materials

All companies/nations need the raw basic materials to build up their buildings, industries, etc. We can are ready to supply any business, big or small. We have wood, iron, steel, linen, and lots more.

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION PRICE
Iron Ingots
Supply: 10,000,000t
99.9% purity. Mined from the Traz and Pilvu ranges. Used for construction and for steel production. NS $480/t
Copper Ingots
Supply: 6,000,000t
99.9% purity. Mined from Pilvu Range. Perfect for wiring or for alloys. NS $350/t
Lead Ingots
Supply: 10,000,000
99.9% purity. Mined from the Aelum and Iecese. Useful for alloys, bullets, etc. NS $350/t
Steel Ingots
Forged locally in modern factories. Very strong and flexible. Composition varies according to order. Good for construction and manufacturing. NS $730/t

Tropical Hardwood
Supply: 200,000,000t
From the rainforests of the lowlands. Deciduous trees. NS $380/t
Tropical Softwood
Supply: 100,000,000t
From the rainforests of the higher altitudes. Coniferous trees. NS $530/t

Granite
Supply: 8,000,000t
Quarries in Jazra. Cut according to order NS $350/t
Slate
Quarries in Jazra. Cut according to order. NS $510/t
Marble
Quarries in Salge in Ieceze. Cut according to order. NS $690/t

Coal
Supply: 50,000,000t
Mined in the mountains of Traz province. Comes in low (bituminous), medium (lignite), and high (anthracite) grades. NS $500/t(low)
NS $600/t(medium)
NS $700/t(high)

Linen
Supply: 5,000,000t
Woven from local cotton plants. Very soft. Comes in a variety of fiber counts and colors upon request (send color sample). NS $690/t(non-dyed)
NS $750/t(dyed)

Agriculture

From our local farms to your kitchen, we bring you products that are fresh, high-quality, and of course, grown using the sustainable farming practices. Our nations fertile soil is a gift from its volcanic past, and today, we would like to share this bounty with you. To fresh products and healthy eating!

Mangoes
Supply: 100,000,000t
Harvested from plantations in across the country. Best you'll ever find in the world. NS $200/t
Pineapples
Supply: 20,000,000t
Harvested from highland and lowland farms. Juicy flesh and very sweet varieties. NS $230/t
Bananas
Supply: 40,000,000t
Especially from Traz province. Harvested straight from the tree. NS $150/t
Coconuts
Supply: 200,000,000t
Harvested from palm plantations near the sea. Guaranteed fresh. NS $200/t
Oranges
Supply: 30,000,000t
Harvested from highland farms in Kruje. Even the rind is sweet! NS $270/t

Rice
Supply: 600,000,000t
The climate is the perfect weather to grow rice. This is our biggest and one of our best agricultural exports. NS $120/t
Wheat
Only grown on highland terraces. A very useful and in-demand grain worldwide. NS $200/t
Corn
Supply: 70,000,000t
Grown in several scattered plantations. Harvested naturally fresh from the stalk. NS$150/t
Flour
Supply: 9,00,000t
Used for cooking. We supply several types of flour. NS $500/t(wheat)
NS$230/t(rice)
NS$310/t(corn)

Cotton
Supply: 50,000,000t
The locally grown cotton has very fine fibers, giving them a fluffier and more uniform texture. NS $400/t(unprocessed; non-fireproof)
NS$530(processed;fireproof)

Animal Products

Animals are treated humanely in our country. Laws have been enacted to ensure the proper treatment of livestock in farms. All our meats are certified by the Ministry of Commerce to be safe and of great quality. Our animal products are delivered by refrigerated bulk freight ships straight to your port of choice!

Chicken
Supply: 75,000,000t
These chickens are raised in outdoor coops and are free-range. NS $360/t
Vast Bracazie Tree Fowl
Supply: 40,000,000t
Our national animal is celebrated for providing us with food for thousands of years. NS $450/t
Beef
Supply: 25,000,000t
Cows and water buffalo graze in open pastures on the foothills. Antibiotic free! NS $600/t (cow)
NS$580/t (water buffalo)
Pork
Mostly barn-raised. Lots of meat and just the right amount of fat. NS $620/t
Eggs
Breakfast in Bracazas is always sunny side up. NS $200/t (chicken)
NS $310/t (tree fowl)

Fish
Supply: 500,000,000t
Tilapia, tuna, salmon, and snappers, all caught fresh from the Sea of Melisnir. You CAN'T have a complete Bracazie experience without fish! NS $230-600/t (depending on product and season)
Shellfish
Supply: 300,000,000t
Lobsters, crabs, crayfishes, shrimps, squids, octopuses, clams, mussels and oysters. Take your pick. (specify type of fish in order) NS $300-1000/t (depending on product and season)
Seaweed
Supply: 150,000,000t
Comes fresh or dried. Dried preparations include salted and no-salt. NS $100-350/t (depending on product and season)

Milk
Supply: 60,000,000t
Milk collected from free-range antibiotic-free cattle. Nutritious and now organic. NS $460/t (cow)
NS$510/t (water buffalo)

Specials

Here we have our rarest and most exclusive items. Not much information can be divulged for the government keeps some source locations secret for protection for attacks. Some items require further clearance from the government. In accordance with policy, the government must approve the export of some tightly-regulate items marked with a *****.

Uranium
Supply: 300,000,000t
Mined from secret protected locations in Bracazas. Comes in low, medium and high grades. Requires official CLEARANCE. Please contact embassy (see sig.) for assistance. NS $15,060/t(low)
NS $17,750/t (medium)
NS $(classified)/t (high)

Marijuana
Supply: 350,000,000t
Grown locally and bred to produce killer strains. Seriously, check it out. Comes in low, medium and high grades. Requires official CLEARANCE. Please contact embassy (see sig.) for assistance. NS $750/t(low)
NS $950/t(medium)
NS $1250/t(high)

Gold
Mined in many locations in mainland Bracazas by private and government-owned companies. NS $15,000/t
Silver
Mined from the provinces of Iecese and Aelum by private and government-owned companies. NS 10,000/t
Platinum
Mined in Traz and Pilvu by private and government-owned companies. NS $19,000/t
Titanium
Mined in Traz and Pilvu Ranges by private and government-owned companies. NS $19,000/t

Last edited by Bracazas on Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 21 times in total.

Bracazas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bracazas » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:26 pm

Welcome to the grand opening of the Royal Bracazie Markets! We are offering 25% off all purchases including shipping fees! Browse our catalog and let us know how we can help you!

Costa Aluria
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 10, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Costa Aluria » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:13 pm

Dear Ms. Vigon,

Vibrance Ocean Voyages, a multinational cruiseliner, has received your inquiry of partnership. As it is often difficult to resupply a luxury liner while at sea and visiting ports of call, your inquiry is timely indeed. We are certainly interested in pursuing a partnership with your company. We are especially interested in your tender cuts of beef steak and in seafood products, as a good number of our guests enjoy the "surf and turf" option at meal times. While it is difficult to currently estimate total weights of purchases due to expansion still under recruitment, it is fair to say that there will be a high demand, especially for our ship V.V.S. Verdance of the Solstice. The Verdance is currently under negotiation to welcome the Port of Friga in your home nation as a port of call.

Thank you so much for your offer. It is certain to relieve stress of resupply as well as bring knowledge of your products to numerous more people.

Our application for partnership is attached.

With regard,
Charles Cassidy, CEO of Vibrance Ocean Voyages

Business Requests (Attn. Dame Korva Vigon, President)

-Name: Charles Cassidy
-Name of company: Vibrance Ocean Voyages
-Head of company: Charles Cassidy
-Country of Origin: Costa Aluria
-Privately/Publicly owned?: Privately

Bracazas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bracazas » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:45 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT

The Royal Bracazie Markets are pleased to welcome Terra Brasillis Refinery and Vibrance Sea Voyages in the family! As partners, we get the benefit of carrying their products and offering their services to any of our valued costumers. Our catalog will be updated shortly.

Huda
Senator

Founded: Sep 15, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:05 pm

OOC Disclaimer: I'll buy some

Official Communique of The Nasserist Republic of Huda | সরকারি বিজ্ঞপ্তি নাশেরিশট গণপ্রজাতন্ত্রী হুদা
From: Selim Akhtar, Chief of Staff of the Hudian Nuclear Force
To: Royal Bracazie Markets

Greetings, Dear Bracazie Markets. I am Selim Akhtar, Chief of Staff of the Hudian Nuclear Force. We request to order some Uranium to construct Nuclear Reactors for 2 fellow nations in the South Asian Federation: Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. For that, we request 100,000,000t of Uranium. Name your price.

Signed,
Selim Akhtar

Bracazas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bracazas » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:49 pm

Port of Parza Vaeldir, A Parza, Bracazas, 01298

To: Selim Akhtar, Chief of Staff of the HNF

OOC Disclaimer: I'll buy some

Official Communique of The Nasserist Republic of Huda | সরকারি বিজ্ঞপ্তি নাশেরিশট গণপ্রজাতন্ত্রী হুদা

Greetings, Dear Bracazie Markets. I am Selim Akhtar, Chief of Staff of the Hudian Nuclear Force. We request to order some Uranium to construct Nuclear Reactors for 2 fellow nations in the South Asian Federation: Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. For that, we request 100,000,000t of Uranium. Name your price.

Signed,
Selim Akhtar

How sure are we that you will not be using these for purposes that might harm us or our allies? And for this to even happen, we would need to establish official relations (a.k.a. embassies). I will personally deliver your message to the Minister of FA to be taken for consideration. I suggest you fill the embassy page for talks to continue. The minister is a close friend of the family. He will be contacting you once the application is filled.

We apologize for this inconvenience; we are simply bound to follow government rules. The items you intend to buy are not a small matter, but I'm sure our governments can come to a good deal, even discounts for you. We look forward to working with you.

Signed,
Dame Korva Vigon, President of Royal Bracazie Markets
Last edited by Bracazas on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:52 pm

The Nasserist Republic of Huda is submitting an embassy application in no time. Please reserve the order. We may assure you, it will only be used for self defense, but we are in submitting.
Signed,
Selim Akhtar

Bracazas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bracazas » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:39 pm

Port of Parza Vaeldir, A Parza, Bracazas, 01298

To: Selim Akhtar, Chief of Staff of the HNF

Min. Andove has sent us a copy of the security clearance. You are now able to purchase our restricted products. You have stated your intention of purchasing 100,000,000t of uranium, correct? If you wish to obtain weapons-grade uranium (high-grade) the price would be at NS$23,849/t. The total sum would be $2,384,900,000,000. You also receive the 25% grand opening discount which doesn't usually apply to special products which amounts to NS$596,225,000,000. Overall the grand total is NS$1,788,675,000,000.

I assure you it is pure uranium. We will provide you with free shipping as well as an armed squad to watch over the shipment. Should you still wish to accept, we will not disclose the information in a letter, fearing attack from other forces. That will sent through a TG separately.

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your understanding.

Signed,
Dame Korva Vigon, President of Royal Bracazie Markets
Last edited by Bracazas on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Huda
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Huda » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:46 pm

I thought it was billion, but it's trillion. Nevertheless, meh.

QUICK TELEGRAM
To: Royal Bracazie Markets.

After acknowledging with the authorities, we would instead like to purchase 10,000,000t of Uranium. 238,490,000,000 NSD is wired to your account.
Last edited by Huda on Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bracazas
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Bracazas » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:51 pm

The request has been edited and received. The total after discounts is NS$178,867,500,000. A refund of the extra amount has been sent. A TG will be sent shortly confirming shipping information.

Again, we appreciate your business.

-Dame Vigon, President of RBM

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:16 pm

From. Joao Mansur, Governor, The Royal Treasury of Reino do Brazil
To. Dame Korva Vigon, President of Royal Bracazie Markets

My Lady,

The Royal Treasury of Reino do Brazil wants to order from your Company 1.000.000 oz of gold bullion and 1.000.000 oz of platinum bullion. Please advise us of your bank details for payment. We thank you for confirming delivery in the following thread http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=263244&hilit=gold+house.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
JMansur (GoV)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade